BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention]
I knew your answers would result in a tight race!
According to this test, your best match would be OFFICER BOB!
But man oh man did Mitch give him a run for his money.

Mitch comes into super close 2nd and Zack comes into 3rd.
Looks like you'll be coughing up furballs and whatnot. Enjoy ;)

maliki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by maliki »

Well I just NEED to know

A. 5
B. 3
C. 4
D. 1
E. 5
F. 4
G. 5
H. 3
I. 2
J. 3
K. 2
L. 2
Last edited by maliki 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

gaggedfeety wrote: 10 months ago Interesting...honestly I think Andrew is a good match-up. Personality-wise, I'd identify closely with him, probably more so compared to any other character of yours.

From what I remember, Big Mike is believable, even with being above Zack. But it's been so long since I've read up on him, and I don't know if there's been major developments in their characters since I stopped reading somewhere during Book VII. But overall, I approve!
I have to agree with you. Andrew definitely would match up well with you personality-wise and so would Big Mike. Zack, as you know, is super gentle and all, but you'd probably find him a bit too controlling and handsy. Andrew and Mike would give you that sorta breathing room I think you're after.

In any case, glad these results make sense to you.
The exercise seems to be holding up really well so far.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago @Straitjacketed
I knew your answers would result in a tight race!
According to this test, your best match would be OFFICER BOB!
But man oh man did Mitch give him a run for his money.

Mitch comes into super close 2nd and Zack comes into 3rd.
Looks like you'll be coughing up furballs and whatnot. Enjoy ;)

Damn, Zack with me is like one of those cats that recognises the person in the room not into cats and just won't leave them alone!

I'd be very very happy to be the meat in a Bob/Mitch sandwich, though. A double bearrito!

And, y'know, if Frank also just happened to be passing...
Last edited by Straitjacketed 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey [mention]maliki[/mention]! Really glad to see your name pop up in the comments!
I would've sent you a PM, but you don't have an inbox yet since you haven't yet reached 10 forums posts.

I can't run your results as is.
Answers B and C are problematic. You can't give me a range. You need to choose the option that tends to tickle your fancy the most.
Don't worry, my system takes into consideration the options surrounding the one you voted for.

Example: If you vote for age range 4, guys that fall into 4 get two points while guys that fall into 3 and 5 get one point.
As soon as you edit your answers I'll run them through my system ;)

maliki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by maliki »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago Hey @maliki! Really glad to see your name pop up in the comments!
I would've sent you a PM, but you don't have an inbox yet since you haven't yet reached 10 forums posts.

I can't run your results as is.
Answers B and C are problematic. You can't give me a range. You need to choose the option that tends to tickle your fancy the most.
Don't worry, my system takes into consideration the options surrounding the one you voted for.

Example: If you vote for age range 4, guys that fall into 4 get two points while guys that fall into 3 and 5 get one point.
As soon as you edit your answers I'll run them through my system ;)
Ah sorry! Just fixed em :)
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago I know you well enough to know that you have a penchant for athletic types. So I ran your answers with 4 for question C.
I can run them again with 2 or 3 if that's what you want, but I assume you'd have chosen 4.

I ran your results three times and the results came back the same each time.
According to this more comprehensive test, your best match is still NICK.
In very close 2nd is Andrew and in 3rd place is Zack. I should also point out that Joshua scored pretty high.
That surprised me a bit, but then it sorta makes sense considering how much fun the two of you would have together.
Not disappointed I hope? In your case, it's very much a two-way race between Nick and Andrew.
If it helps, remember that Nick can (and does) shave his lower face every week or so ;)
I'm pretty astounded that Nick still ended up as my top score, despite all my misgivings and gripes about him. Zack being #3 is also a surprise. Who was my lowest?

I did initially think 4, but then I thought it could end up being too much muscle?? Idk it can be difficult to tell what I like ahaha, but seeing the undies-picture of Chris, I think it's too much on the muscle side. Eventually, I settled for 2.

D'ya think Josh and I would be a good pair? 8-) What makes you think we'd have so much fun together?

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]maliki[/mention]
You scored big for several guys!
According to the test, your best match is once again ZACK!
Nick comes into 2nd place followed very closely by Bob in 3rd.

When you have a few minutes, you should definitely consider checking out and answering the BOUND AND GAGGED QUESTIONNAIRE. I'm curious to find out what your tastes and preferences are. In any case, hope you're happy with those results!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 10 months ago I'm pretty astounded that Nick still ended up as my top score, despite all my misgivings and gripes about him. Zack being #3 is also a surprise. Who was my lowest?
Alright, I've edited your results with 2 as your answer for question C.
That tweak resulted in the following changes:
1) Andrew's score improves
2) Zack, Shawn and Nick tumble down a point.
3) Big Mike now replaces Zack as 3rd best match for you.

Andrew increases his score but remains in the number 2 spot.
NICK is still your best match, though the gap between him and Andrew is even smaller now.

You also wanted to know who your lowest scorer was.
Your answer to question A immediately rules out Ethan, Steven and Jeremy, leaving only the guys with dominant streaks.

Out of that lot, Brad was the one who scored the least points with you.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

A: 3
B: 4
C: 4
D: 1
E: 1
F: 4
G: 2
H: 1
I: 2
J: 3
K: 2
L: 2
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Thank you for the tweaks!

I can't wait to see the in-depth methodology of this and which characteristic scores apply to which character.

Surprising to see Nick as my #1 though. I can defs see 18/19 y/o or YA Nick being my #1 though! Christ, that sounds appealing.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago
ZACK
1 - If you had to choose between the three, would you have chosen ZACK?
2 - If no, please specify which of the three you'd opt to be paired up with.

1.) I am slowly become a sockboy more and more, I don’t mind with whoever I end up with, as long as I can worship them :mrgreen:
2.) I don’t believe my choice matters, but IF it does, perhaps Nick.
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

*snip*
Last edited by Whitestorm 9 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]wataru14[/mention]
Your answers bring an entirely new dynamic to the game.
I ran them twice just to be sure. I hope you'll be pleased.

According to these test results, your best match is none other than BIG MIKE!
Nick comes into 2nd place followed by Officer Bob in 3rd. Super stoked about Big Mike landing a win!
Hopefully, this ranking will make some sense for you. Let us know!

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE: FEEDBACK
NICK VS SHAWN VS ZACK

LINK TO THE EXERCISE FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T PARTICIPATED YET:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=155557#p155557

Below are the exercise results. All 40+ of you (so far) have been split up into three camps based on the various responses you gave. Given the limitations of the exercise and its strong bias towards more submissive guys, many of you (especially doms and switches) ended up with less-than-ideal pairings. Some participants scored very strongly in favour of one candidate (ex: @OrdinaryWorld, @JoshuaGroat90) while others proved to be a poor match for all three of the available candidates. A new, broader-reaching exercise will feature in the near future, but in the meantime, I'd like each of you to go over the results and answer the following question(s):

1 - If you had to choose between the three, would you have chosen the one you got paired up with?

ZACK
1 - If you had to choose between the three, would you have chosen ZACK?

@Bradstick
@Volobond
@GoBucks
@Sockgaggedman
@Straitjacketed
@socjuc
@Footsub123
@sws91
@4toes
@Shadowtied2294
@Msueta@2
@The slave
@gaggedfeety
@Tsuhaya
@CorbD91
@Whitestorm
@TheAllrounder
@that1kid13

SHAWN
1 - If you had to choose between the three, would you have chosen SHAWN?

@Stormee
@wataru14
@ShadowHusky
@Red86
@Lovethemsocks
@Footsub
@CrownedLoy76
@sami200456boyfriend
@KidnappedCowboy
@Bootmark

NICK
1 - If you had to choose between the three, would you have chosen NICK?

@OrdinaryWorld
@Guardianbound
@Pup
@Ossassin
@Pup Wingletang
@Tomat0skins
@Socksbound
@gag1195
@Mummybag
@The WinterShuffle
@LittleGagged13
@JoshuaGroat90
@fratboydanny

@OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @Ayu @subguybr @Lovethemsocks @Stormee @Ropelover98 @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Tomat0skins @Gaybondage @gaggedfeety @maliki @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @NeedControl @John2222 @Scottstud94 @lowlowlow @123 @ShadowHusky @socjuc @Mummybag @squirrel @DeeperThanRed @Socksbound @Volobond @Bradstick @Msueta@2 @vincenzotognolo22 @GoBucks @CrownedLoy76 @Wedgieboy69 @wataru14 @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @Gagfan @Canuck100 @The slave @Straitjacketed @Scottstud94 @Mitchelaiden @BoudBoy22 @Sockgaggedman @subguybr @4toes @gag1195 @grayboxers @Tsuhaya @maliki @Red86 @Stormee @slimthic @Guardianbound @MaxRoper @Desiredduck @puffalover @Yaru @Ropelover98 @pupHoudini @thespy @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @The WinterShuffle @noarmgr @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221 @grayboxers@Ropelover98 @Volobond @4toes @subguybr @sami200456boyfriend @wataru14 @squirrel @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @Pup Wingletang @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Michael-Colin @Ossassin @blackbound @Batsox @Msueta@2 @njr @Mitchelaiden @fratboydanny @Footsub @Jason07 @socjuc @CrownedLoy76 @GoBucks @vincenzotognolo22 @JoshuaGroat90 @skytargaryen @ColtonSocks @Tsuhaya @Whitestorm @The slave @Pup @Bradstick @socjuc @Footsub123 @Socksbound @gag1195 @Pup Wingletang @CrownedLoy76 @Sockbound1234 @Wedgieboy69 @Guardianbound @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Sockgaggedman @Ossassin @Red86 @skytargaryen @blackbound @BoudBoy22 @Michael-Colin @Mummybag @4toes @Mitchelaiden @Batsox @Footsub @FelixSH @Lovethemsocks @John2222 @TheAllrounder @MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
1. I wouldn't have chosen Zack
2. I'd choose Shawn as he appeals to me most / visually / foot stink / and so forth.
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

NEW COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE

I NEED A FEW OF YOU TO TRY IT OUT SO THAT I CAN TEST WHETHER IT WORKS OR NOT.
SAME RULES AS THE PREVIOUS TEST. RATE YOURSELF FROM 1-5 ON ALL TWELVE QUESTIONS.

ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATIONS
NO 1.5s OR 3.5s PLEASE! THOSE DECIMAL NUMBERS WRECK HAVOC ON THE SYSTEM!
NO VOTING FOR MULTIPLE OPTIONS (ex 3-5). CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE.

@OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @Ayu @subguybr @Lovethemsocks @Stormee @Ropelover98 @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Tomat0skins @Gaybondage @gaggedfeety @maliki @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @NeedControl @John2222 @Scottstud94 @lowlowlow @123 @ShadowHusky @socjuc @Mummybag @squirrel @DeeperThanRed @Socksbound @Volobond @Bradstick @Msueta@2 @vincenzotognolo22 @GoBucks @CrownedLoy76 @Wedgieboy69 @wataru14 @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @Gagfan @Canuck100 @The slave @Straitjacketed @Scottstud94 @Mitchelaiden @BoudBoy22 @Sockgaggedman @subguybr @4toes @gag1195 @grayboxers @Tsuhaya @maliki @Red86 @Stormee @slimthic @Guardianbound @MaxRoper @Desiredduck @puffalover @Yaru @Ropelover98 @pupHoudini @thespy @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @The WinterShuffle @noarmgr @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221 @grayboxers@Ropelover98 @Volobond @4toes @subguybr @sami200456boyfriend @wataru14 @squirrel @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @Pup Wingletang @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Michael-Colin @Ossassin @blackbound @Batsox @Msueta@2 @njr @Mitchelaiden @fratboydanny @Footsub @Jason07 @socjuc @CrownedLoy76 @GoBucks @vincenzotognolo22 @JoshuaGroat90 @skytargaryen @ColtonSocks @Tsuhaya @Whitestorm @The slave @Pup @Bradstick @socjuc @Footsub123 @Socksbound @gag1195 @Pup Wingletang @CrownedLoy76 @Sockbound1234 @Wedgieboy69 @Guardianbound @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Sockgaggedman @Ossassin @Red86 @skytargaryen @blackbound @BoudBoy22 @Michael-Colin @Mummybag @4toes @Mitchelaiden @Batsox @Footsub @FelixSH @Lovethemsocks @John2222 @TheAllrounder @MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @socksniffer27 @LittleGagged13 @JoshuaGroat90

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] This will be VERY interesting!

A = 5
B = 1
C = 2
D = 3
E = 5
F = 3
G = 5
H = 1
I = 3
J = 3
K = 4
L = 3
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Footsub123[/mention]
Hey buddy! Damn, I know you like Shawn a lot, but he still doesn't align super well with you even in this test.

Your best match according to this exercise is ANDREW!
Zack comes in 2nd place and Mitch is right behind in 3rd.
Good luck surviving Andrew's stink bombs, young man 8-)

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago @Footsub123
Hey buddy! Damn, I know you like Shawn a lot, but he still doesn't align super well with you even in this test.

Your best match according to this exercise is ANDREW!
Zack comes in 2nd place and Mitch is right behind in 3rd.
Good luck surviving Andrew's stink bombs, young man 8-)

@bondagefreak well I'm glad I'm matched with my favourite. I've told you I find Andrew, and his foot stink really hot right?

Him, Brad, Phil, and Shawn are my favourites.

I wonder who I matched the least with?
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

This one sounds exciting!

A. 5
B. 1 (my second choice would probably be 5- I go back and forth on daddies and college jocks :lol:)
C. 4
D. 2
E. 4
F. 3
G. 5
H. 1
I. 1
J. 3
K. 2
L. 2
TheAllrounder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheAllrounder »

I hoped i was gonna get Zach so I was quite happy to see i was a great match for him. I do hope his hockey gear and his hockey bag makes a return soon ;)

So let's hope i dont screw up the new one :D

A1
B2 (although 2 and 3 would work for me)
C5
D3 (honestly depends on the situation)
E5
F5
G2
H2 (I bet this one gets me closer to zach but truth be told i'd only suffer through it for him xD)
I4
J5 (Hell hath no fury like a scorned allrounder)
K5
L4
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Looking forward to see who I get. Though I do tend to lean more towards the middle.

A 4
B 2
C 2
D 3
E 2
F 5
G 4
H 2
I 2
J 4
K 3
L 1
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

A=5
B=1
C=2
D=1
E=5
F=1
G=5
H=5
I=5
J=3
K=3
L=3

My favorite is Joshua , Andrew and Ethan
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

A=5
B=1
C=2
D=1
E=5
F=1
G=5
H=5
I=5
J=3
K=3
L=3

I want to be tied up and gagged by Ethan, Andrew and Joshua lol
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

A. 4
B. 2
C. 5
D. 2
E. 3
F. 2
G. 2
H. 2
I. 5
J. 4
K. 3
L. 1
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Woah! So many new responses. Awesome! Come on in, guys!
GoBucks wrote: 10 months ago B. 1 (my second choice would probably be 5- I go back and forth on daddies and college jocks :lol:)
Ah, that's quite a dilemma you have going there.
It's hard when your preferences are at both ends of the spectrum, 'cause whichever choice you make will skew the results in that direction. I'm actually having a lot of difficulty with your results. Your answers result in a five-way tie. Only way for me to break it is to give more weight to more critical questions and lessen the weight of some other less critical ones (ex: Introvert vs Extrovert, Tickle Fetish or lack thereof).

I had to do similar tweaks for [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention].
The two of you have a LOT of very high-scoring compatibilities.
I enjoy the challenge 8-)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic