BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Hello Sir im sorry i was a bad boy amd havent reacted in a while.. i started again and im now done reading chapter 301 and that end… i would be so scared if i was Steven, i would froze too and not knowing what to do then obey there orders! I cant wait to read the next chapter
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention]
Welcome back, boys! Been a long time since I last heard from you on this thread.
Was very glad to see your two names pop up in the comments this afternoon.

Thanks for the votes on the Andrew-themed poll, everyone! I just wanted to confirm that most readers were already familiar with Andrew before moving on. With over 80% of readers confirming that that's the case, no lengthy introduction will be necessary.
As promised, the poll that's currently up is only a short duration one and will be taken down & replaced imminently.

For the few of who are unfamiliar with our smelly-footed college gamer, I suggest checking out the Easy Prey saga.

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THE NEW POLL
VOTE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD!

* INSTRUCTIONS *

1 - READ THE EXTRACT
2 - VOTE ON THE POLL
3 - SHARE YOUR ANSWER

"Jeremy surprisingly didn't object as much as I thought he would when I pulled the nightstand drawer open and fished out what he instantly recognised as an inflatable plug gag.

"I don't want you screaming or mouthing off while I'm in the washroom, so I'm afraid I'll have to put this gag inside your mouth." I somewhat bashfully told him, the sound of which caused the young man to frown disapprovingly and huff in feigned frustration. The limbless prisoner vocalised no additional complaint as I gently lifted the back of his head with one hand and slowly inserted the rubber plug inside his pleasantly compliant orifice.

Though the gag had seen regular use on me over the course of the last month, I wasn't accustomed to being on this side of the fence so to speak. It wasn't unwieldy or difficult to use, but I still went ahead and put it on him real nice and slow so as to make my inexperience less glaringly obvious.

"Not too tight?" I asked, after securing the leather buckle behind the base of his hairy dome.

"Hmm-mmm." came his quiet response, the resigned nature of his calm tone putting me at ease and alerting me to the fact that he was no doubt enjoying this.

Satisfied with the sturdy buckle's tightness, I lost no time in grabbing the air-filled bladder that was attached to the narrow valve at the front of Jeremy's mouth and then gave it a full squeeze; causing the rubber mouthpiece to instantly swell up and expand.

"Has Zack ever used one of these on you?" I warmly queried, allowing the bladder to fill back up completely before squeezing it anew and sending more air rushing into the speech-impeding bulb that occupied my prisoner's oral cavity.

"Mmm-hmm." Jeremy answered, nodding his head just in time for a third shipment of air to enter his now rapidly swelling gag.

"Alright, good. Then I don't need to tell you how useless it is to try and alert the neighbours or scream for help." I teasingly winked, delivering a fourth bladderful of air to his rubbery mouthpiece and then another one after that. The sound of a barely decipherable curse left my frowning friend's amply-stuffed orifice as the sixth shipment of air filled his cheeks up to capacity and caused the gag to reach out towards the back of his throat.

"You're lucky Nick isn't here to do this, 'cause he always goes for seven." I chuckled, letting the hand pump go after six consecutive squeezes and taking a page out of Zack's playbook by ruffling my fellow twink's dishevelled hair up. Jeremy growled something completely undecipherable beneath his gag, but it was clear from the way he was angrily eyeing his own mouth that waging war against the bloated plug's tyrannical reign had taken precedence over everything else."

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Ah! Finally we've reached the point in the story of Phil's demise!! Even if it didn't provide much more then we previously knew, it still was fun to read it again and we know Steven enjoyed reading the text from Josh about it!!

As for Josh, he's a semi likable character but there are still things about him I dislike. Not the same dislike for Phil but if I was Steven, I'd be really careful cause I just sense Josh has ulterior motives lurking around. I am curious how being roommates with Andrew is going to work out for Josh. I wonder if Josh is gonna end up sampling Andrew's socks at some point 🤣🤣

And now for the current pole, I voted for I love it. It was fun reading Steven's little thought process while imposing the inflatable gag on Jeremy. Ever since I found out about those gags, they have really grown on me and this extract for whatever reason is one of my favorites! I just need one of those gags and a sub to see if 7 pumps is possible 😈
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Eh while your writing about those gags has made them grow on me, my experience with them continues to keep them as something I only enjoy hypothetically. 😂
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I think it's pretty hot! I love hearing the defeated gagged mumbles!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

For the new poll, I said take it or leave it. You do a great job of writing it and my level of appreciation for them has grown, but they aren’t a gag I would choose.

I prefer something like a sock or underwear gag or just tape in general. I do prefer them however over just a regular cleave gag. They seem perfect for the story but not a gag I would choose; if I had a say in the matter ;)
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I voted "meh- take it or leave it." It's just not the type of gag that turns my crank. I won't say it does nothing, because a gag is better than no gag, but as far as gags go, yeah I'd have it towards the bottom.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I also went Meh.
It’s fun but I could really take it or leave it as gags go.
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

I went for "meh". I think it serves its purpose well as a gag, but it doesn't get me excited. My favorite kinds of gags are always footwear related
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I went for love it is arousing .
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I think I've already shared my love for the undefeatable, speech-proof, inflatable plug gag in previous comments.

Slightly sacreligiously, the fact that it doesn't taste and smell of raunchy feet helps and I love the fact that the size of the gag can change even once strapped into place. If you misbehave it can always get bigger. I know Nick always goes for the 7 pumps straight away but I like the idea of it slowly being inflated over an extended period.

Quick and impersonal - it's got one job to do and it's going to do it well.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

^ This is the correct opinion ;). A particularly devious top could rig a mechanism that reacts to the captive's sounds to further inflate the plug for a time, or perhaps in- and deflate it randomly.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

From our chats, and my slow reading to get more into it, I can say that I like it and it's slowly growing on me.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Sorry for the late response, been dealing with a lot. While I'm not on "Team Anti-Phil," it was certainly pleasing to see him get a thorough punishment, especially after that devious switcheroo he masterminded. Such a fitting punishment considering what he did to Joshua and Steven way back when. And two dozen guys are involved? He must have angered quite a few people! And it's even better that they're trading him around like some sort of bowling trophy. It may serve to humble him when he is eventually released. Or make him worse. Time will tell.

Am I the only one who doesn't think Josh is up to something sinister? I think he cares about Steven way too much to set him up.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

wataru14 wrote: 1 year ago Am I the only one who doesn't think Josh is up to something sinister? I think he cares about Steven way too much to set him up.
I don't think there's anything sinister going on but I'm pretty sure his motives are not purely altruistic. He's helping Steven out in his own special way but I'm sure he'll get a kick out of it along the way!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

Okay, I've been terrible, and I've still got a metric ton to catch up on, but finally just read chapters 17-19. That was some incredible writing! You really have a skill for vividly setting a scene without interrupting the pacing. And then you're making me feel like an old wine mom with how DEEPLY indulgent all that imagery is. Godddddd damn, its uncanny how essentially every part of this is ALL the way up my alley (so far). Made my toes curl a few times, haha.

And I can't express how much I love that Nick is a bit of a himbo. The rivalry between him and Brad is super fun. The developing chemistry between Nick and Steven is adorable, but I have to admit the gratuitously cruel part of me is secretly rooting for Brad to get his way, in the short-term. ^^
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey guys, just wanted to post a quick update to let you know that yes, I'm very much still alive and well ;) Been missing in action these past two weeks due to an increased workload, but will be sure to get back to my usual reading & writing routine as soon as things settle down a bit on my end. Awesome responses to the latest chapter and poll, guys. I love seeing all the speculation about Joshua and his potentially nefarious intentions. Paranoia runs deep I see 8-)

Welcome back [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention]
Glad to hear you've been enjoying the adventure!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Glad you are back or close to being back. My MIA timing has been impeccable as it kind of aligned to yours :lol:

Great latest chapter.... Love the scene of the 3 jocks tackling Andrew to get their targeted gag. Nice little introduction to Andrew of where he is moving into. :mrgreen: though I wanted to see what happened to poor Phil....Maybe Josh will divulge more to Steven about the demise of Phil.... :mrgreen:

I have another item to add to the list I am tracking for you!

I am keeping track and compiling all instances where a character uses another character's stuff to gag/torment his victim. This can occur even when the character whose stuff is being used to dom, may or may not be present. Hotter of course when they are present

Ex: Big Mike rubbing his socked soles on Joshua's face and forcing him to sniff his socks doesn't make the list. However, Shawn and his crew manhandling Joshua down and forcing Mike's jockstrap into his mouth does. Zack forcing Steven to sniff his socks doesn't make the list. But Nick forcing Steven to sniff Zack's socks would.

Running List
Brad gagging Steven with an old, anonymously-worn jockstrap he'd found at his local gym.
Nick unknowingly gagging Steven with the fat sponge Brad would use to clean out his cottage washroom *gross* (CH 46)
Steven getting Jeremy to take a whiff of Nick's nausea-inducing work boots. (CH 57)
Nick gagging Steven with Shawn's big, musky briefs. (CH 65)
Nick pushing Steven's gagged head into Master Shawn's cheesy socked toes (CH 71)
Steven & Brad forcing Jeremy to sniff Shawn's nasty socks during the spin the bottle game (CH 85)
Shawn gagging Steven with Brad's sock, back during the cottage-mummification episode. (CH 89)
Steven forcing Jeremy to sniff Nick's worn-out boxers. (CH 143)
Jeremy gagging Steven with those same boxers. (CH 144)
Nick forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Zack's putrid hockey glove. (CH 134)
Nick hand gagging Steven and forcing him to sniff Zack's Nike tube socks. (CH 133)
Zack forcing Steven to chew and gag on Nick's stinking boxers. (CH 164)
Shawn gagging Steven with that musty old sock from the hamper (either Joey's or Chris') (CH 202)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Shawn's shoe. (CH 207)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Shawn's enormous, fart-infused Diesel briefs. (CH 203)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's big, smelly Calvins. (CH 214)
Josh forcing Steven to suck and chew on Nate's filthy boxers. (CH 217)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's basketball shoe. (CH 220)
Shawn gagging Josh with Big Mike's oversized pungent hockey jock strap. (CH 225)
Shawn gagging Steven with Joey's stank sweaty sock as Mike declined the sock wash (CH 229)
Phil knowingly tormenting cocooned Josh (fake Steven) by forcing him to sniff Chris' Air Jordans (CH 237)
Unknowing Big Mike's sole reeking over cocooned Steven (fake Josh) (CH 237 & 238)
Unknowing Joey forcing cocooned Steven (fake Josh) to sniff Big Mike's Osiris (CH 238)
Nick forcing Steven to sniff Mr Hoffman's boot (CH 243)
Nick forcing Steven to sniff Zack's sneaker and boxers (CH 258)
Zack gagging Jeremy with Nick's jock pouch in his presence! (CH 274)
Zack and Nick forcing their subs to endure each other's sock odour (CH 279)
Nick gagging Steven with Zack's toxic Wigwam to stifle his moans (CH 283)
Zack's gloved hand with Nick's black ankle sock smothering Steven during tickle torture, followed by the same treatment for Jeremy...in Nick's presence (CH 291)
Nick forcing Steven to sniff his dad's odorous police boots (CH 298)
Nick(masked) forcing Steven to take an initial whiff of Zack's(also masked) cheesy sock (CH 304)
Zack gave Steven a brief sniff of Nick's basketball shoe (CH 309)
Zack forcing Stevie-boi to sample Nick's boxing glove scent versus Nick's sneaker, in a playful game of "which do you prefer?" Followed by Nick further seasoning his sneaker with Zack's cheesy sock for Steven to endure (CH 310)
Kyle, Chris and Big Mike extracting Andrew's cheesy socks to be used to seal Phil's mouth shut in Andrew's presence (CH332)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE
NICK VS SHAWN VS ZACK

THE CURRENT POLL IS ALREADY TWO WEEKS OLD, BUT INSTEAD OF ANSWERING A NEW POLL QUESTION, I HAVE A DIFFERENT ASSIGNMENT FOR YOU GUYS THIS WEEK. THIS TIME IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU!

I WANT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU TO POSITION YOURSELVES ON THE CHART SHOWN BELOW. THERE ARE EIGHT FIELDS TO POSITION YOURSELF ON (A-H). TAKE SOME TIME TO THINK ABOUT YOUR RESPONSES IF NEEDED.

TRY TO ANSWER AS TRUTHFULLY AS POSSIBLE. YOUR ANSWERS WILL AFFECT THE END RESULT. AT THE END OF THE EXERCISE, I'LL GO OVER EVERYONE'S RESPONSES AND ATTEMPT TO MATCH EACH PARTICIPANT TO EITHER NICK, ZACK OR SHAWN BASED ON YOUR INDIVIDUAL COMPATIBILITY RATINGS.

RATE YOURSELF AS BEST YOU CAN & SHARE YOUR 8 ANSWERS

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention]
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Wow this is fun idea!
A - 3.5
B - 2
C - 2
D - 4
E - 4.5
F - 2
G - 2
H - 1
That was fun to fill out! Can’t wait to see who this test places me with!
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

A: 4
B: 4
C: 5
D: 4
E: 4
F: 2
G: 3
H: 2

This is my results. Curious to know who this would pair me up with. Whoever the result is, I won't argue with you, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Bradstick[/mention]
At the end of the exercise, I'll explain how the ratings are tabulated, but based on the answers you gave your best match out of the three is ZACK!

[mention]Stormee[/mention]
Your best match is SHAWN!

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

An interesting exercise indeed...

A. 2
B. 3
C. 1.5
D. 2.5
E. 4
F. 5
G. 2
H. 5

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Interesting. I like it!

A-5
B-2
C-2
D-2
E-3
F-1
G-4