BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Congrats on 1.5 million views. This chapter was great, I loved how anxious Steven was getting about Jeremy and Zack arrival. I feel like I would have done the same thing. I wonder how long Jeremy will be kept in his hated sleep sack?
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Congrats on your milestone . I loved this chapter so much . The tickling was my favorite part .
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Yesss I do love a cycle of petty revenges :lol:
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Such a cute chapter. Wonderful to see Zach and Jeremy again! I love seeing their playful relationship. It's so delightfully wholesome.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Lucky lucky Steven, getting to play with a helpless Jeremy. Heh, I just wanna pounce in there and subdue them both :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well, I sure as hell wasn't expecting Zach to bring Jeremy over still sacked up 🤣. Now that gives Steven the opportunity to get a little harmless payback. Just behave boys or you'll be in trouble later on 🤣🤣
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Steven and Jeremy ftw!
Poor Jeremy though you would have thought Steven would recognise his plight and release him!
In Stevens defense I wouldn't release him either.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention]

Thanks for the comments, guys! Glad to see everyone's having fun and anticipating a good time between Steven & Jeremy. Since we haven't had a new chapter in two weeks, I'm releasing this next one a little ahead of schedule and will be doing the same for the one following it.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 329 - FORGING NEW BONDS
Friday, May 29 (5:30 AM)

My friend and I spoke for a bit, mostly about our plans for the day and what we'd be doing in the kitchen later. I understandably felt a little uncomfortable about the whole helping-him-out-in-the-kitchen business, but after Jeremy expressed shame at needing my help, I did what I could to comfort him and tried cheering him up a bit.

"Jer, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. Seriously, you're only nineteen. Most guys our age couldn't cook shit even if their life depended on it. I have a lot to learn as well...I mean we both do, but I'm turning twenty-four in a few months. I have more experience than you, plus I often used to help my parents out in the kitchen back when I used to live at home with them. I'm just gonna show you a few of the things I've learnt and then we'll go over some simple recipes together. You'll see, there's nothing to it." I reassured him, placing my hand on his chest and allowing it to rest there for a few seconds.

"Thanks. I appreciate the help. Honestly, I'm pretty damn useless in the kitchen." the handsome lad bashfully admitted, breaking a sheepish smile and snickering derisively at his own expense. "Zack does pretty much all of the cooking, but I feel really bad about it. I mean...it's not really fair. He already works his ass off during the day. The least I could do is...you know, make him supper from time to time."

"Trust me, I totally get how that makes you feel. You should see how pissed off I get when Nick touches the dishes!" I immediately laughed. "But you need to remember something. You're nineteen. Nineteen! Zack is thirty. He didn't hook up with you because he thought you'd be great in the kitchen. It's like I said, guys our age aren't normally experienced with that sort of stuff. If he expected you to be good in the kitchen, then he's an idiot." I blurted out, subconsciously adopting a more subdued tone as though not wanting the leather-clad hero-hunk to overhear what I was saying.

Jeremy snickered at my choice of words but he was quick to tell me that wasn't the case.

"No, I know it makes him happy to cook for me. He really likes taking care of me. The fact that I'm basically like damaged goods is probably what attracted him to me in the first place. He's really protective and sorta like...fatherly. I never had a dad, so this is all very new to me. I...I really like it. Being taken care of, I mean. I just wish I could give him something back. I'm the one who told him how I hated not being able to cook the stuff you cook for your boyfriend. That's what gave him the idea of having you help me out." he went on, slowly lowering his gaze as he spoke.

"Ah, ok. Yeah, I thought it might've been something like that. Anyways, as far as cooking goes, just keep in mind that I'm not that much better than you and that I'm also just an amateur. I know the basics, but I've never been to cooking school or anything like that. Most of the stuff I know comes from helping my parents out in the kitchen and watching YouTube. And if you really must know, I've actually burnt my fair share of pot roasts and muffed quite a few meals and recipes since moving in with Nick." I told my freckle-faced friend.

The incapacitated twink chuckled upon hearing that.
"Well, that makes me feel a bit better." he cheerfully smirked, causing me to chuckle as well.

A brief pause ensued, during which I couldn't help but notice how he kept discreetly sniffing the air and crinkling his nose up as though the ambient smell was bothering him.

"Doesn't he...get angry when that happens?" eventually came the sound of his far more serious question.

I arched my brow up in unsimulated shock.
"Who? Nick?" I asked, utterly dumbfounded as to how the young man could come to such an outlandish conclusion.

"Yeah. Doesn't he, like...punish you when you mess up something in the kitchen?" my friend repeated, laying bare his very profound misconceptions about the man I called my lover.

"Oh my god, no!" I gasped, expressing unfeigned shock at what he was trying to insinuate. "Jer, I know you don't like him, but Nick is totally not like that. He's nothing like Brad! Okay, yes...I know he's intimidating and strict and all that, but your fear of him is seriously misplaced. I basically grew up with Nick. He never laid a hand on me. Ever. And no, he doesn't punish me for making mistakes or burning pot roasts. Like, he'll punish you if you willfully choose to disobey a direct order, but he doesn't get angry or punish you if you make a mistake. Seriously...you have all the wrong ideas about him."

Jeremy listened intently to what I was saying, but his facial features betrayed lingering traces of uncertainty. It's almost as though he didn't completely believe what I was telling him. Either that, or he didn't want to believe what I was telling him.

"Anyways, what have you been doing this week?" I asked, more interested in learning the finer details of his home life with Zack than forcing him to believe truths that he was currently unwilling to accept.

Jeremy sighed and looked up at the bedroom ceiling. "Not much. I game quite a bit and laze around the house a lot. We have a big pool in the backyard, so I sometimes take a dip when it's warm enough. Mostly I'm just studying and getting ready for my finals."

"Your finals?"

"Yeah, Zack signed me up to adult school three weeks ago. Most of it is online, but the final exams are done in-person. I'm almost ready for my grade eleven finals." he went on, immediately reminding me of the fact that he'd prematurely dropped out of high school two years before graduating.

"That's great! I'm so proud of you!" I immediately exclaimed, causing the lad's attractive face to adopt a somewhat demure smile.

"Yeah...Zack says it's important. He's forcing me to finish high school and then he says I'm either going to study a trade or go to college. *Sigh* He's being real pushy about it too." he said with a sigh, rolling his eyes up and smiling a bit.

"Aw, that's so sweet. I'm really glad to hear that, Jer. He's right; it is important. You'll see, as soon as you get your high school diploma you'll be so proud of yourself. It's totally worth the effort. *YAWN* Anyways, I don't know about you, but I could really use some more sleep. What d'you say we get some shut-eye until nine or something?"

"That sounds good. I still think you should let me out of this stupid sack though." came the young man's grumpy complaint.

"Haha. Nope! Not happenin'." I chuckled, smiling with glee and giving the lad a playful wink before pulling the stupendously fat duvet up over his lower face and telling him to be quiet.

I turned myself over on my stomach, wrapped my arms around my very lofty pillow and closed my heavy eyelids in order to get some much-needed rest. Imagine my utter annoyance when, instead of silence, my ears were met with the sound of a moderately muffled but audibly disgruntled complaint.

At first, I thought my twinky bedmate was just fishing for a gag and making a fuss about his sleepsack, but it only took about a second for me to realise that something else was bothering him. More specifically, the absurdly poignant smell of my husbandly lover's incredibly-overstuffed duck down duvet.

Welcome to my world, Jeremy.
Welcome to my world.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Okay... so. Good on Zack for ensuring Jeremy has a fallback option - even if he's happy as a slave, it's good to make sure he has the OPTION, either to have an education or a trade. I love that about him. And Jeremy's struggle at not being as useful as he wants to be is definitely relatable.

HOWEVER... gotta say that Steven is viewing the world through some VERY rose-tinted glasses - Nick isn't exactly as level-headed as Steven makes him out to be. I am biased, but still, let us not forget that Nick is still learning and his more calm demeanor is a new development, that Jeremy has not been around to see.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

The fact that Zack is looking to help Jeremy develop makes me love him even more! But the boys had better start working. Nick will be home at noon and if they're still canoodling in bed instead of cooking like he ordered, it won't be very good.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

What a couple of sweet chapters. Little Steven scampering around with nervous excitement at 5 in the morning (putting on previously worn socks and underwear no less!)

Always fun when he gets put in a position of power and has a bit of fun with the sleepsacked Jeremy. He knows what it's like to be stuck in the sack but he won't let Jeremy out. :)
And who can blame him!

Also nice to see them talk about their respective relationships and especially good to see that Zach is making sure Jeremy keeps up with his studies. It's nice to see all of these different relationships developing side by side with lots of learning going on.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Zack is such a good person. Having him finish his schooling and then having him go off to college. I’m so happy Jer has a person in his life that wants him to succeed.

I was also surprised Steven mentioned his parents. If I remember correctly, after Steven broke up with his girlfriend they cut off contact with him and that’s what led him to go to Nick. I’m curious if his parents will come up again.

Also I agree with Volo. Nick is growing as a person but Jer has not seen any of that growth. I would be quite scared of Nick if I was in Jer position so I understand why he sees nick in that light. I hope Jer and Nick get to know each other better.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

This is further making me rank Zack far above Nick.

So long as "Yeah. Doesn't he, like...punish you when you mess up something in the kitchen?" my friend repeated"
Is due to fear of Brad and not Zack...
That better not be a coming plot twist.
It better not be Zack... 😭
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Pup wrote: 1 year ago So long as "Yeah. Doesn't he, like...punish you when you mess up something in the kitchen?" my friend repeated"
Is due to fear of Brad and not Zack...
That better not be a coming plot twist.
It better not be Zack... 😭
Oml imagine. It definitely would be a plot twist and would certainly leave many readers shocked.
~ ~ ~
Sidenote: the age gap of 19-30 between Jeremy and Zack is a bit, ah, iffy to me. I think it's too big. Hell, when Jeremy was starting primary school, Zack was within a year of graduating high school which is a bit insane to think about.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 1 year ago Sidenote: the age gap of 19-30 between Jeremy and Zack is a bit, ah, iffy to me. I think it's too big. Hell, when Jeremy was starting primary school, Zack was within a year of graduating high school which is a bit insane to think about.
It's only 11 years! Things always look bad when you project the age gap back to childhood and adolescence and I guess the younger you are the worse it looks. They are both legally adults and if the relationship works for them who are we to judge? There's just under 8 years between my husband and me and it works (although lately he has started falling apart a bit!).
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 1 year ago Sidenote: the age gap of 19-30 between Jeremy and Zack is a bit, ah, iffy to me. I think it's too big. Hell, when Jeremy was starting primary school, Zack was within a year of graduating high school which is a bit insane to think about.
I wanted to give you a different outlook on this but was away from home most of the day. Glad to see [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] beat me to the punch though. I really must agree with Pup. You're looking at it from a sub-adult perspective (which I understand, given your age).

Relationships are meant to be looked at the opposite way. Here's an example of what we mean: Zack just turned 30 and Jeremy is soon going on 20. By the time Zack reaches his 40s, Jeremy will be in his 30s. When Zack reaches the mature age of 50, Jeremy will be 40. So on and so forth. Nothing iffy or bizarre about it ;) A very large number of married/unmarried couples today have a similar age difference. The more you look at it through adult eyes, the more you realise there's nothing to it.

My eldest grandparents have an 11-year age gap and have been happily married for 70 years. My other grandparents have the same age differential as [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] and his husband. One of my best buddies has a fiancée nine years younger than him.

Additionally, one of the things you'll come face to face with as you grow a tad bit older and start exploring the kink world is that submissive guys more often than not tend to hook up with/be attracted to men a decade older than themselves. A very large proportion of subs in their 20s tend to go after guys in their 30s, while subs in their 30s are often more attracted to dominant men in their 40s.

Even in a vanilla setting, this is exceedingly common, especially in heterosexual couples. Young women are generally more attracted to older more mature men. You'll very often see women in their late 20s and early 30s dating men in their early 40s. They want maturity, stability and security.

If you look at it from a child's perspective, of course the age gap between Zack & Jeremy will seem appalling...as would just about everything else. Relationships need to be looked at from a purely adult perspective. When Jeremy turns 28, Zack will be 38. That's a very nice age gap. One that would definitely please a very large number of men and women today.

The important thing is that they're both adults and love each other.
What d'you think of this explanation? I'm sure you can agree with that ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 330 - PROVING MY POINT
Friday, May 29 (5:35 AM)

"Pffft! Pffftt! Uggh...get it off my face. It fuckin' stinks!" came the sound of Jeremy's angry groan as he crinkled his nose up and frantically fought to expel the tiny feather that had seeped out of the lofty duvet and introduced itself into his gaping mouth.

Though I was looking forward to closing my eyes and getting a few more hours of sleep into my system, I couldn't quite help but rouse myself out of my slumber and find amusement in the spectacle of my friend's hearty objections.

"What are you talking about? It doesn't stink." I amusedly shot back, ignoring the disgruntled look on my fellow twink's freckled face and pretending not to understand what it was he was complaining about. In truth, the duvet did smell absurdly strong. It was to the point where even after six weeks of my living here, the potent scent of it still caught me off guard and tickled my delicate senses each time I found myself being tucked beneath its monumental loft. Nick was completely oblivious to it of course, but for reasons as yet unknown, it aroused me quite a bit to see Jeremy falling victim to its musk.

"Uggh...yes it does stink! *Sniff Sniff* Uggh! How can you even sleep under this thing?" he cried out, working his lower face out from under the suffocatingly fat duvet and twisting his head up as a futile means of escaping the overpowering smell.

"Haha! Nah, you just complain too much." I laughed, before grabbing the nearly 7-inch-thick comforter and pressing it down atop the defenceless lad's grimacing face.

Jeremy very predictably cried out and groaned anew, but the immensely thick layer of loft proved most effective at silencing his outbursts and smothering his undefended airways.

"If you think it's bad now...just imagine how much worse off you would be if I taped your face shut or put a gag in your mouth." I openly mused, more as a means of further upsetting him than anything else.

"Phhhmkk mpphh ghmmpp phhhg!" the green-eyed teen raged, doing his best to voice some sort of retort beneath the supremely hefty layer of loft I kept pressing down over his face. Jeremy growled at me and huffed in defiance when I pulled the fiercely musky duvet off his visibly irked expression. I chuckled in amusement at first, but then got into a rather bizarre argument with him and ended up growing understandably insulted when he wrongly accused my boyfriend of smelling bad.

I was, as you can probably imagine, very much determined to prove him wrong. Nick did NOT stink. His giant soles were certainly afflicted with a problematic odour of unparalleled proportions, but the rest of him smelled good. And I mean, real good. And I wasn't the only one who thought so.

True, a lot of it came down to how each brain broke down pheromone chemistry and chemoreceptor stimuli, but Nick's natural scent was neither unpleasant nor peculiar. It was warm and earthy. The strong smell that oozed out of his comforter and lingered inside the cramped confines of his sleeping bag was simply a result of years worth of heavy overuse and tremendous insulation. He did not, in any way, shape or form, smell bad.

"Well, if you think that smells strong, then I have something else for you to sample." I told the sleepsacked lad, before slowly climbing off the bed and walking up to the large bedroom closet. The instant I pulled Nick's outrageously bulbous puffer jacket out, a displeasured groan left my verbally combative friend's unclogged orifice.

I very honestly didn't think twice before running my fingers against the monstrously bloated jacket's silky nylon exterior and pulling the zipper down so that I could take it off the hanger it was mounted on. An intoxicatingly rich perfume of peat, sugar and spices immediately wafted out of the puffer's dark interior as soon as the front zipper was undone. The scent was strong, real strong...and yet I was so irrevocably drawn to it.

Even as I carried the tremendously puffy thing over to the bed and silently acknowledged the potency of its odour, I was certain beyond the shadow of a doubt that Jeremy would be unable to refute its inexplicably alluring appeal.

Suffice it to say, I ended up partially succeeding in my endeavour but was also forced to admit defeat.

"Here. Get a load of this." I told him, right before smothering the captive lad's defenceless face inside the noisily swooshing jacket's insanely thick loft and regaining my former position on the other side of the bed.

Jeremy moaned and cried out quite vehemently at first. I heard him take an audible whiff and heard his voice trail off into an almost lamentful protest that sounded more like a groan than anything else. I chuckled and kept pressing the suffocatingly fat thing over his face, but even though his mouth was still vacant and free of a gag, the sound of air rushing in through his partially obstructed nostrils kept filling my ears up.

The little fucker was drawing in laboured sniffs...even though he didn't actually need to!

When my free hand took things a step further and gave itself permission to rub the sizeable bulge that protruded from his unprotected crotch, I was made alert to the hardness of his undeniably erect member. Jeremy was hard down there, and he was very clearly getting off from the strong earthiness that populated my beastly lover's absurdly fat puffer.

It's only when I moved the puffy thing around and successfully trapped the front of his head inside the tunnel-like cavity that was the jacket's left arm opening that Jeremy went ballistic and inexplicably started panicking. I quite naturally didn't take him too seriously at first. I mean, the arm sleeve was very heavily insulated, but even with his face shoved inside it, air would keep flowing in and out of the bulbous tunnel so long as I didn't obstruct the narrow cuff opening...which I wasn't.

Jeremy's garbled coughs and protests became so frantic that I eventually did pull the overstuffed puffer off his head and freed his face from the left sleeve's lightless tunnel-trap. The young man's once-disgruntled face now bore a visibly sickened expression.

"What the hell! *Cough Cough* Are you trying to fuckin' kill me?" he asked, coughing and gagging as though he'd just escaped the absolute worst of ordeals.

When I asked him what the problem was, Jeremy angrily responded by inviting me to stick my own face in the sleeve opening. "See for yourself!" he shot, something which I was more than happy to do. I was, much to my own immediate chagrin, faced with the irrefutable realisation that the unreasonably puffy arm opening stank! No, I'm not talking about an earthy, peaty smell. I mean it stank! Really really stank!

I too coughed, grimaced and pulled my face outta there with the speed reminiscent of a frightened alley cat. Nick had always been quite religious in slathering his fiercely bushy pits with liberal amounts of antiperspirant. Rare were the days when it had somehow slipped his mind, but the few times it did had undoubtedly proven quite memorable. He'd obviously been wearing his puffer on one such occasion. The bulbous arm openings that had been hugging his thickly muscled shoulders and unreasonably hairy armpits had clearly fallen victim to the behemoth warrior-king's undeodorized pit sweat.

The resulting smell of those exceedingly rare but noteworthy mind-slips would forever lay infused into the maws of his puffer jacket's gaping arms sleeves. The stench that lingered inside them didn't overpower the jacket's more redeeming perfume, but it did go a long way toward discrediting my previous claims pertaining to the pleasantness of Nick's smell.

In any case, experiencing my beastly lover's undeodorised pit odour gave me a new appreciation for his general cleanliness and strictly regimented upper body hygiene. But it also had for effect of turning me on, even though I genuinely did NOT like the downright deadly stench my unsuspecting friend and I had just sampled. For some reason, the mere knowledge that Nick could actually produce and give off that level of musk did something to my crotch and made me weak-kneed and tingly. I was madly in love and very very allured by him. God, he was hot!

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

And because of Steven's detailed descriptions, it's not just him and Jeremy being turned on.

But what is he waiting for! Gag him with something of Nick's and get some rest together before the cooking lessons. :lol: I suspect they'll need the rest...
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Steven should probably let Jeremy out before Jeremy decides to inflict some revenge.
Else they will never get anything done today!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Oh Jeremy, I suspect Zack brought you over still sacked up for a reason. I know Steven and yourself are equals but that doesn't mean it's a good idea to get mouthy and/or complain while your not in the position to defend yourself. Steven has shown he's got a tiny tiny tiny bit of dom in him so perhaps just focus on the task at hand, the cooking lessons and you might not have to deal with much from Steven.

You boys will be in a bit of trouble should you not get on with the lessons. Nick's only working half day. Though I doubt it matters. It's Friday and I can only guess that regardless, you two will be in for a fun evening once both Nick and Zach return 😅
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Fun reading up on Jeremy and Steven playing about! They really have quite the relationship haha. And mega bonus points for the inclusion of more upper body musk stuff. I have to say I'm a major sucker for pits...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

There does seem to be a certain point where one's armpit becomes so hirsute that deoderant and antiperspirant becomes somewhat ineffective, and shaving is the only recourse. Although Steven might consider it psychological torture of the highest degree for me to even discuss that idea!
Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago But what is he waiting for! Gag him with something of Nick's and get some rest together before the cooking lessons.
I know Steven needs to stay ungagged for the cooking. I know that. But still... these two twinks gagged while cooking? Mmmmm...

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago I know Steven needs to stay ungagged for the cooking. I know that. But still... these two twinks gagged while cooking? Mmmmm...
Maybe not during the lessons, but when nick and zack return, having the boys gagged and then serve the two hunks would be very hot! And Steven needs to talk for the lesson, but does Jer? :lol:

Fantastic chapter and I can’t wait to see where the cooking lesson goes. I loved how brought armpits into the chapter considering Steven fear of Nicks bushy pits.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

There's always a feather! I like Steven's determination to get Jeremy to appreciate the aromas of Nick before having to conceded that in some areas they can be a bit much. Still despite the protestations of both of them they both seem to get a kick out of it!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic