BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I love how protective Steven is of Nick. "He smells? Them's fighting words!"

You know, I was never really into puffer jackets before. It's more a Canada/Europe thing than an American one, I think. But reading this is making me re-evaluate that...
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] A massive congratulations on your epic milestone! And for your truly supportive role to new writers (me!), and for the camaraderie you foster on this site....Thanks!

Well I am just catching up a bit. Love Jeremy's predicament. And seeing Steven exercising some payback, and some 'sniff' training for Jer. Would love to see Steven go on a scavenger hunt for Nick's more powerful odours :lol: :lol:

Particularly like Jer's potty mouth (mine too some times :oops: ), I think his fresh mouth is going to earn him some punishments. Just a hunch or a wish :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 331 - AN AROUSING EXCHANGE
Friday, May 29 (5:45 AM)

The arousal resulting from our perilous venture inside the chasm-like interior of Nick's armpit-scented jacket sleeves temporarily overrode our morning fatigue. Jeremy continued mouthily demanding to be set free even as I willfully ignored his simulated frustration and kept teasingly digging my fingers into his blissfully ticklish sides.

"Ugh...no! Hahaha! Fuck! Hahaha! Just wait 'till I get outta this. I...no...stop! Hahaha! I'm so gonna make you fuckin' pay for all this!" the twinky green-eyed teen very heartily mouthed off.

"Oh yeah, how's that?" I teased, temporarily causing the agitated prisoner to shoot me daggers with his emerald eyes.

"Well for starters, I'll make sure you're the one who gets shipped to my place for next week's cooking session. You better fuckin' hope Zack doesn't leave his hockey bag at home that day...'cause I swear you'll fuckin' die when I make you sniff some of the stuff that's in there!" came the sound of his very tantalising promise.

The familiar sensation of increased blood flow to my groin caused my morning wood to grow even harder as the sound of Jeremy's threat met my ears.

"Yeah yeah...big words for a slimy little worm that hasn't even evolved bipedal locomotion yet." I laughed, straddling my defenceless friend's limbless form and intentionally sitting my entire weight down on top of his crotch and upper thighs. The captive lad immediately let out a noticeably pleasured groan as the horizontal length of his very much throbbing shaft found itself trapped beneath my underwear-clad bum crack. I, of course, pretended as though I didn't feel his erect member pulsing between my bums and instead focused my attacks on his stomach, ribs and nipples even whilst grinding myself down atop his manhood and giggling with glee.

You should've seen how big his eyes went when I suddenly reached down towards the floor and grabbed the positively massive pair of dark green boxer-briefs that were lying next to the bed. Jeremy watched as I menacingly turned the three-day-old parachute briefs inside out and crumpled them up into a huge ball.

He instinctively cried out and tried bucking me off his hips when he realised what I was doing, but I easily defeated his rather frantic attempts to destabilise me by clamping my thighs down and straddling him tighter. I was going nowhere...and neither was he.

"Haha! Here." I told him, as I pressed the impossibly foul-scented cloth down on top of his fear-stricken face. "Sniff my boyfriend's smelly crotch!"

I grinned and chuckled almost evilly as the poor lad's grimacing face disappeared beneath the smothering mass of Nick's reeking boxers. He predictably coughed and cried out, but I just laughed, giggled and then tickled his stomach like crazy before pulling the undies off his face and bringing them back down again only a mere second later.

My glossy-eyed friend had broken down into a veritable coughing fit by the time I finally pulled the raunchy cloth away in order to give him a more meaningful respite. As soon as he'd recovered from the overly potent musk of my boyfriend's crotch-scented boxers, Jeremy very aggressively renewed his threats of reprisal and promised to take revenge by exposing me to even worse smells.

I'm not exactly sure why, but listening to the little guy mouth off like that suddenly caused me to think about the time Josh had me helplessly sleepsacked on his bed, and then reminded me of all the text messages that had come through buzzing on my phone last night.

"I really need to pee." I told my agitated friend, before climbing off his lower midsection and swinging my legs off the large bed. I glanced at the slightly musty-looking ankles socks currently stretched taut across my feet and considered forcibly imposing them on my prisoner's noisy mouth. I was, however, very much in a hurry to get to those juicy text messages and didn't feel like negotiating the introduction of my footwear into his mouth. True, I could've simply grabbed my phone and read Joshua's messages on the spot. But the nature of those messages and the effect they would undoubtedly have on my manhood demanded some measure of privacy.

With that being said, the speechproof curfew plug that Nick normally used during my occasional bouts of uncooperativeness presented itself as the obvious choice. It was quick to apply and very effective at preventing all manner of speech.

Jeremy surprisingly didn't object as much as I thought he would when I pulled the nightstand drawer open and fished out what he instantly recognised as an inflatable plug gag.

"I don't want you screaming or mouthing off while I'm in the washroom, so I'm afraid I'll have to put this gag inside your mouth." I somewhat bashfully told him, the sound of which caused the young man to frown disapprovingly and huff in feigned frustration. The limbless prisoner vocalised no additional complaint as I gently lifted the back of his head with one hand and slowly inserted the rubber plug inside his pleasantly compliant orifice.

Though the gag had seen regular use on me over the course of the last month, I wasn't accustomed to being on this side of the fence so to speak. It wasn't unwieldy or difficult to use, but I still went ahead and put it on him real nice and slow so as to make my inexperience less glaringly obvious.

"Not too tight?" I asked, after securing the leather buckle behind the base of his hairy dome.

"Hmm-mmm." came his quiet response, the resigned nature of his calm tone putting me at ease and alerting me to the fact that he was no doubt enjoying this.

Satisfied with the sturdy buckle's tightness, I lost no time in grabbing the air-filled bladder that was attached to the narrow valve at the front of Jeremy's mouth and then gave it a full squeeze; causing the rubber mouthpiece to instantly swell up and expand.

"Has Zack ever used one of these on you?" I warmly queried, allowing the bladder to fill back up completely before squeezing it anew and sending more air rushing into the speech-impeding bulb that occupied my prisoner's oral cavity.

"Mmm-hmm." Jeremy answered, nodding his head just in time for a third shipment of air to enter his now rapidly swelling gag.

"Alright, good. Then I don't need to tell you how useless it is to try and alert the neighbours or scream for help." I teasingly winked, delivering a fourth bladderful of air to his rubbery mouthpiece and then another one after that. The sound of a barely decipherable curse left my frowning friend's amply-stuffed orifice as the sixth shipment of air filled his cheeks up to capacity and caused the gag to reach out towards the back of his throat.

"You're lucky Nick isn't here to do this, 'cause he always goes for seven." I chuckled, letting the hand pump go after six consecutive squeezes and taking a page out of Zack's playbook by ruffling my fellow twink's dishevelled hair up. Jeremy growled something completely undecipherable beneath his gag, but it was clear from the way he was angrily eyeing his own mouth that waging war against the bloated plug's tyrannical reign had taken precedence over everything else.

I watched him for a brief moment; watched as he led a losing battle against my husbandly boyfriend's undefeatable gag of choice. I ruffled his dishevelled hair again and then gave him added reason to moan and groan by covering his gagged face with Nick's suffocatingly fat puffer.

"There you go, buddy. Don't go anywhere. I'll be back in a few minutes." was the last thing I told him, before snatching my phone up off the bedside end table and marching my sock-and-underwear-clad self over towards the washroom.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Steven's really getting into his stride now! It's nice to see that beyond the surface protesting Jeremy is pretty comfortable with his fate. I'm very much enjoying their verbal exchanges.

Now that Jeremy has suggested it I definitely hope that the tables are turned for the next lesson. It's fun to see Steven in control but it will be equally fun to see Jeremy get his revenge.

Let's hope that Steven finds the reveal of Phil's fate equally stimulating.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

YAY! With Jeremy in the position he is in, Steven may replicate whatever happened to Phil on a new victim after getting inspired by those texts.

I hope Jeremy follows through with his promise of revenge, beg Zack to tell Nick to deliver Steven sacked as he was this morning.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

6 pumps?
From experience I'm gonna say four is plenty let alone Nick's 7 😂
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha while I do hope Jeremy gets to turn the tables... I can't wait to see them both in bondage together again, now that Steven's jealousy has started to abate.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

I sense a bit of foreshadowing with Jeremy's threats
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I loved that last chapter . The underwear breath play sounds like so much FUN .
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Absolutely loved this chapter! I love seeing how happy Steven is compared to how he was when he first came to Nick house. Same with Jeremy. He getting to experience bondage in a good way and not the awful way Brad has used bondage on him.

I’m super excited to see how Steven reacts to those texts. Great job!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Spoiling the audience with 4 chapters in 3 days!!

Oh look at little Steven playing with Jeremy. Yeah he better hope Nick doesn't switch it up and take Steven sacked up to Zach's for the next lesson. That hockey gear might just kill Steven's senses 🤣🤣
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I am with those that say they hope that when Nick and Zack get there they tie the boys up....BUT swap them for fun.....so Steven gets to experience Zack and Nick gets to play with Jeremy... :lol: :lol: :roll: Ok ok too much...

Great chapter. I love [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] how there is just that little something that is the tantalizing nugget that keeps us all coming back....those texts.... I think this will be food for thought for Steven to perhaps try some new things on Jeremy? :P :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

POLL NO.21 FINAL RESULTS
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE NEW POLL

OVER 40% OF YOU WOULD RATHER BE HUNTED DOWN BY NICK, SHAWN & ZACK AND BE CLAIMED BY THE VICTOR.
1 IN 4 WOULD RATHER BE COURTED BY ALL THREE OF THEM AND THEN MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICE.
A TOTAL OF 2 ON 3 READERS (67%) WOULD RATHER HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE SELECTION PROCESS.

THE NEW POLL
VOTE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD!

A NEW CAST MEMBER (ANDREW) WILL SOON BE INTRODUCED IN "BOUND & GAGGED". THE NATURE OF HIS INTRODUCTION WILL PARTLY DEPEND ON THE AUDIENCE'S FAMILIARITY (OR LACK THEREOF) WITH HIM. AS SUCH, I'D ASK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU TO SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND RATE YOUR LEVEL OF FAMILIARITY WITH JOSHUA'S NEW ROOMMATE. THIS POLL WILL ONLY RUN FOR A SHORT TIME.

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]musktorture[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention]
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
THE NEW POLL

IN A SERIOUSLY PERILOUS LIFE-AND-DEATH SITUATION (EX: NATURAL DISASTER/"END-OF-THE-WORLD" TYPE SCENARIO) WHO WOULD YOU FEEL MOST COMFORTABLE ENTRUSTING YOUR LIFE TO? WHO WOULD YOU RUN UP TO FOR SAFETY? WHO WOULD MAKE YOU FEEL SAFER AND MORE PROTECTED?

VOTE IN THE POLL AND EXPLAIN YOUR ANSWER.

YOU MAY VOTE FOR ONLY ONE (1) OPTION.
YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR VOTE AT ANY TIME.

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!
I'm going to choose Nick because I like his protectiveness, I like Zach too, but I still prefer Nick by affinity. Shawn doesn't give me much trust in a scenario like this, he still seems to be immature
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Voted very familiar. Excited to see Andrew again! Wonder how he'll mesh with the rest of the college crew.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 332 - PHIL'S TIMELY DEMISE
Friday, May 29 (5:50 AM)

With the slim threat of Jeremy potentially screaming for help now completely neutralised - thanks in no small part to the undefeatable curfew plug - I was free to barricade myself in the privacy of the washroom and delve into the tasty text messages Josh had relayed to me last night. And my oh my did those texts include some juicy details!

My hazel eyes spent a good two minutes hungrily scanning the numerous short messages displayed on my screen; the already throbbing shaft in my loose-fitting cotton briefs jutting out from my shaved crotch and bobbing angrily as I did so. Joshua's texts were annoyingly short, but I took solace in the fact that they were quite plentiful in number.

As it turns out, Phil had successfully managed to avoid capture for an entire week before discreetly making his way back to his dorm, no doubt thinking that the bounty over his head would have somehow magically expired. Josh had apparently been sitting in Shawn's living room with Big Mike and his soon-to-be roommate Andrew when a veritable throng of raucous college jocks suddenly barged into the apartment holding a vehemently squealing Phil in their arms.

Hearing about those events via text message exchange understandably wasn't quite as thrilling as witnessing them firsthand, but Joshua did a good enough job of describing the skater-twink's heavy-handed takedown and the duct tape mummification that rapidly ensued.

According to Josh's messages, Phil was quite literally crushed to the floor by no less than two dozen muscle-bound jocks and mummified against his will; wrapped in silver-coloured duct tape from his ankles all the way up to his neck. His noisy screams and insults had been stifled down by a mountain of smothering hands, but when repeated attempts to shut him up by covering his mouth with tape yielded mitigated success, Joey and some of the other guys suggested stuffing his trap up and began rooting for Big Mike, Shawn or Andrew's socks to be used.

Andrew had bashfully protested the use of his socks, but as soon as his battered Air Jordans were aggressively pulled off, the cheesiest of fumes began pervading the crowded living room; sending half the dorm's occupants scurrying for safety whilst the other half cheered and called for those socks to be used on poor Phil.

As per Joshua's colourful account, the jumbo-footed college gamer was swiftly wrestled down by Kyle, Chris and Big Mike. His overly hairy ankles were grabbed and then the absolutely SHITTY pair of hole-ridden ankles socks he'd been wearing on those enormous feet of his were forcefully yanked off, wadded up into a fat ball and crammed into the mummified skater-punk's vehemently screaming orifice.

Everyone laughed and cheered as Phil's sock-stuffed face was aggressively sealed shut, and the dorm apparently broke out into hysterical cacophony as Joey, Shawn and a bunch of other jocks broke out the stink face treatment by ripping foul farts directly into the mummified dweeb's vulnerable sniff-holes.

The jeering throng tortured their incapacitated and gagged captive for the better part of an hour before hoisting him up into the air and carrying him off to another dorm. The last message I got from Josh was sent to my phone at 2:17 AM and didn't contain any text. It was merely a photo of Phil...or rather, a photo of Phil's predicament.

"Omg. So fuckin' hot!" I quickly texted back. "Sorry 'bout not responding last night. I was already in bed and falling asleep when you wrote me." I lied, not wanting to let my friend in on the embarrassing fact that I wasn't even allowed using my own phone when my nightly curfew was in effect.

Given that it wasn't even six in the morning and considering how late he'd been up last night, I wasn't expecting Josh to answer my text right away nor was I expecting a quick response from him. I was, much to my own surprise, delighted beyond reason when my phone buzzed to life less than a dozen or so seconds later.

Josh and I ended up texting back and forth for several minutes. We spoke about Phil and laughed at the notion that he was undoubtedly still mummified in another dorm somewhere; desperately trying to call for help and alert someone to his plight.

I was greatly turned on upon learning that he would most likely spend the rest of the day like that; mummified from head to toe and sucking on a pair of positively rotten socks. But it's only when I questioned my friend as to why Andrew's socks had been chosen that our discussion slowly veered away from Phil's timely demise.

Josh provided me with a somewhat cryptic response, seemingly hinting at the fact that Andrew's foot odour was notoriously foul and on the same scale as Shawn's and Big Mike's. When I asked my friend if his soon-to-be roommate was hot, I was answered with a familiar courgette-shaped vegetable emoticon and a series of raindrops that basically translated into a very resounding "yes!".

"Dude...he's fuckin' hot." Josh excitedly went on. "Not hunky like Kyle, but still a total hottie. He doesn't talk a lot and he's sorta nerdy and stuff, but he has HUGE fuckin' feet and I think he's even taller than Shawn is. Fuck, I can't wait for him to move in on Wednesday. I like Nathan, but him moving out doesn't really change anything since he's never around anyway. This new guy Andrew is the exact opposite of Nate. He's a gamer like Mike, so he probably won't sleep out or leave the dorm too often. Man, I can't wait to fuckin' blow him."

"You're such a slut!" I immediately texted back, causing Josh to answer with a laughing emoticon and a light-hearted "STFU".

When I asked my blond-haired college friend if he had a photo of his soon-to-be new roommate, he told me to wait a minute so that he could pull up one of his Instagram pics. Andrew wasn't the buff muscle-jock and social media mogul that Kyle was, but he was undeniably very attractive. Suffice it to say, the photo Josh sent me did not disappoint.

"Wow." was the only thing I could think of responding.

"Wow is right. And trust me, he's even hotter in person." the blue-eyed college star was quick to respond.

My rock-hard erection grew rigid to the point of disbelief when Josh started talking about my next visit and how he was going to jerk me off for hours while forcing me to sniff his new roomy's supposedly raunchy footwear.

"Speaking of your next visit...have you rimmed your bf yet?" came the devilish beta-jock's somewhat unexpected question.

"Nope. Haven't really decided whether or not I'm ready to do that..."

"Aw ok. I'm not tryin' to pressure you or anything. I know your boyfriend's a big guy, so I sorta get why you're scared to try it out on him. I know we spoke about it a few days ago and I told you that I might be able to set up another practice session with Kyle, or possibly even Joey or Chris...but come to think of it, I might even be able to hook you up with Andrew. I'll be able to gauge him a bit better when he moves in with us in a few days." Josh excitedly explained.

I replied to his text with a shocked smiley, but my far more sexually voracious friend simply answered with a smiling devil emoticon. I didn't exactly relish the thought of rimming someone other than my boyfriend - even if the purpose of it was to make me ready for him - but the arousing imagery resulting from my latest exchange with Josh left me understandably harder than ever.

Shawn's undeniably tempting request two days ago had been easier to dismiss; not only due to the undiplomatic manner in which he'd requested the use of my mouth, but also because my chute-cleaning services were being sought purely for his own selfish desires. As such, rimming his hole and suffocating inside the hairy confines of his immensely fat bums would've left me dealing with the impression that I'd cheated on my boyfriend.

With Josh, it was different. His offer to hook me up with the likes of Joey, Chris or Andrew was far more difficult to refuse. Unlike Shawn, Josh had nothing to gain from such an arrangement. His endgame was to prepare me for Nick and his reasoning for doing so stemmed from the fact that I'd previously shared my concerns about being unable to orally pleasure my boyfriend.

Had Josh sought to make me perform such an act on himself, I would've rightfully interpreted his motives as nothing more than a guise. The fact that he was trying to hook me up with guys substantially bigger and heavier than himself helped convince me of his sincerity. His endgame was to make me rim Nick.

Somehow that made me feel less guilty.
Ambivalent yes, but definitely less guilty.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I’m glad Phil got the revenge that was due to him, but I must say I’m rather jealous. To the attention of 2 dozen hunks who want nothing more than to make you miserable in a tape cocoon sounds like heaven!

I’m a curious if that is Josh actual intention with offering Steven the possibility to rim more of the roommates. No matter what way you look at it, it would be Steven having sex with someone other than his boyfriend, behind his boyfriends back. It’s cheating.

Who knows, maybe Josh wants Nick for himself and is trying to pass Steven on to one of the other roommates. Or trying to cause a break up between Nick and Steven so Josh can have Steven for himself. Very unlikely but definitely possible.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I think, [mention]Bradstick[/mention], that more likely Joshua is either unaware of the full nature of Steven and Nick's relationship, or he's just an asshole. I think it's the latter, and Josh is just looking for kicks however he can get them, and I'm sure it's fun to see Steven struggling and helpless. Either way, he's pretty manipulative and I still don't like him.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Welcome to the big show, Andrew!

Damn I'm jealous of Phil getting mummified and stuffed with Andrew's sock and getting the stink face treatment from all those hunky college jocks. So lucky! And that's supposed to be a punishment? :P

And yes, Josh, Steven needs to get on that rimming thing ASAP
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] That was another great chapter. That was not a punishment that was a reward . Chewing on socks and farts sounds so hot .
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

Can't wait to see Andrew again
And I love that Phil got what he had coming as well, it would make for a cool side story, would love a bit more detail into it all
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I hope Andrew gets properly "welcomed" into his new home. I think its only fair that he gets properly initiated before he gets to dish it out to Josh or any other beta
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Gah, not even going to share these interesting messages with poor Jeremy!
How selfish 😂
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

What goes around, comes around! I think Phil definitely got what was coming to him even it was more about healing the jocks wounded pride than getting revenge for Steven. Nice that Andrew was able to get involved even if somewhat unwillingly. Joey definitely doesn't have any qualms about stuffing socks in helpless guys month's!

That Joshua really is a troublesome little monster though! I'd quite like to see Andrew put him in his place. I'm sorry Steven but he's really not being selfless with his offers of help. He didn't really give much advice last time and he made sure he was fully involved in the process.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

By Phill and Brad, they will make my captivity worse and will humiliate me way worse in a wrong way i think
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic