BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Anxiously waiting for more of Steven's story. Starting to worry the little guy actually did get kidnapped!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I opted for brute force/silence and force/trash talk.

Force conveys authority, and I want the object of that force overwhelmed by it. He either is stunned into silence by the aura/charisma of the man taking charge or he mouths off to him.

Unbelievably hot scenarios to me!
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Finally finished book 6 and quite of a turn of events it was for Steven. Being taken to Shawn's college apartment and getting used around, to making a new enemy like Brad with Phil (who I hated during his whole ordeals :evil: ), to spending some bonding time with Josh. The ultimate shocking was how Phil was just making the plan to torture Steven for everything and I hope to see justice for Steven when they get their hands on him. Thinks he can run and hide, he's got another thing coming for him and he'll be the new college sub :twisted: . But in the end, I'm glad Steven is back with Nick after that weekend of hell for him.

Can't wait to see what Book 7 holds in store. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Stormee[/mention] Congrats on your readthrough of book six, buddy-boi!
I had a feeling you'd enjoy it! Glad to see my predictions were correct ;)

If you're feeling up to it, you might wanna take a look at the main B&G questionnaire which most readers have answered. In the case that you should feel like answering it, feel free to skip the questions that don't apply to you. Have fun! Very much looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the next part of Steven's saga.

P.s - Anyone else who feels like taking or retaking the questionnaire, go right ahead!

TO ALL OUR NEW AND/OR SILENT READERS WHO MAY HAVE MISSED THIS:

BOUND & GAGGED QUESTIONNAIRE

If you're one of my many silent readers, remember that it's not too late to start posting.
Your contributions are essential to both this story and this site.

Popular ways to review this story include expressing your thoughts on the following subjects:

1 - Who is your favourite character so far, and why?
2 - Who is your least favourite character, and why?
3 - If you could enter the story and permanently take on the role of any of these characters, who would you be?
4 - If you're a sub, who would you want as your Master if you had to choose between Nick, Zack and Shawn?
5 - D'you have a favourite scene so far? If so, which one?
6 - What is your opinion regarding the Steven/Nick relationship?
7 - If you could be tied up and gagged by any one of these guys, who would you choose? Where would you be tied up and how?
8 - If you had to rank the characters in order of whose socks you'd most wanna be gagged with, how would that list look?
9 - If you could have a threesome with two of the characters, who would be your bedmates for the night?
10 - If you had to share a thick mummy-style sleeping bag with one of these guys, who would you choose to spend the night with?
11 - If you could tickle or be tickled by any one of these guys, who would you choose as your tormentor/victim?
12 - For fans of facesitting, which three guys would you most want sitting on your face?
13 - For fans of rimming, which three guys would you most wanna try rimming?
14 - For fans of body worship, which three guys would you most wanna tongue-bathe and lap up?
15 - How did you find this story? (Google search, forum browsing, suggestion from a friend, etc)
16 - Which kinks presented in this story turn you on or excite you the most? (ex: rimming, mummification, handgagging, etc)
17 - If you had to choose which apartment to live in, whose apartment would you choose:
* Apartment number 1 (Shawn, Chris, Joey, Big Mike)
* Apartment number 2 (Josh, Phil, Kyle, Andrew)
18 - If you could hook up with one of the college guys, who would you choose?
19 - If you were bound, gagged & shrunk, whose smelly sock would you choose as your eternal prison?
20 - On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = Extreme approval, 1 = Extreme disapproval) rate your approval of Shawn.
21 - On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = Extreme approval, 1 = Extreme disapproval) rate your approval of Nick.
22 - In book VI Steven was coerced into giving Kyle a rimjob. How would you have reacted in Steven's place?
23 - If you were bound up, gagged & helpless, which member of the cast would you most fear being discovered by?
24 - Favourite underwear/boxers/jockstrap to be gagged with?
25 - You and the whole B&G crew are going on a weekend camping trip. Choose your four (4) tentmates!

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Nick. He's very protective, caring, but dominant and will not take NO for an answer

Brad. Abusive, too big for his ego to hurt people and not care for them

3 - If you could enter the story and permanently take on the role of any of these characters, who would you be?
Steven.

4 - If you're a sub, who would you want as your Master if you had to choose between Nick, Zack and Shawn?
Zack. He's a very caring person to be someone's master.

Not at the moment I don't, but maybe book 7 will give me a favorite scene

I find a caring relationship. Nick taking Steven in when he was depressed and had nowhere to go. Making him feel safe and wanted.

7 - If you could be tied up and gagged by any one of these guys, who would you choose? Where would you be tied up and how?
Nick. It would be in his house and I would be stuffed into the sleepsack and gagged by the muzzle, inflatable gag or his socks

8 - If you had to rank the characters in order of whose socks you'd most wanna be gagged with, how would that list look?
Nick, Zack, Josh, Chris, Shawn, and Big Mike, everyone else, not gag by them

9 - If you could have a threesome with two of the characters, who would be your bedmates for the night?
SKIP.

10 - If you had to share a thick mummy-style sleeping bag with one of these guys, who would you choose to spend the night with?
Nick.

11 - If you could tickle or be tickled by any one of these guys, who would you choose as your tormentor/victim?
I would want to be tickled by Nick, Zack, Shawn, and Big Mike

12 - For fans of facesitting, which three guys would you most want sitting on your face?
SKIP.

SKIP

14 - For fans of body worship, which three guys would you most wanna tongue-bathe and lap up?
SKIP.

15 - How did you find this story? (Google search, forum browsing, suggestion from a friend, etc)
Recommended by you, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

16 - Which kinks presented in this story turn you on or excite you the most? (ex: rimming, mummification, handgagging, etc)
Sleeping bag, Sleepsack, Mummification, the gags

17 - If you had to choose which apartment to live in, whose apartment would you choose:
Apartment 1, not staying in an apartment with skaterboy Phil

SKIP

19 - If you were bound, gagged & shrunk, whose smelly sock would you choose as your eternal prison?
Hmm... That's a tough one... I would go with Zack's sock as my prison

20 - On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = Extreme approval, 1 = Extreme disapproval) rate your approval of Shawn.
I'd say a 6

21 - On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = Extreme approval, 1 = Extreme disapproval) rate your approval of Nick.
I'd say an 8

22 - In book VI Steven was coerced into giving Kyle a rimjob. How would you have reacted in Steven's place?
SKIP

23 - If you were bound up, gagged & helpless, which member of the cast would you most fear being discovered by?
Skaterboy Phil. If he'd saw me, I know I'll be treated poorly and spat on and everything, probably puking from his socks. Like what Steven went through.

Nick's jockstrap

25 - You and the whole B&G crew are going on a weekend camping trip. Choose your four (4) tentmates!
Nick, Zack, Jeremy, and Big Mike

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Nick. His aura of command, his cool silent demeanor, an the way he ties up his subs.

Brad. He's mean and deserves to be punished somehow.

Tempted to say Steven because it will mean ending together with Nick, but I choose Josh, the most switchy of this cast of characters.

Nick

The scene with Steven trying to rouse and pleasure Nick and Nick looking at his phone pretending not to notice what was going on, and then Nick proceeding to give Steven more than he bargained for.

Rocky at the beginning but showing signs of positive development

Nick, hogtied and gagged on his bed, left under his sheets to breathe in his musky covers and gagged with one of his sweaty boxers/jockstraps

Nick, Zack, Josh

Nick and Zack. Or, Josh with either Nick or Zack

Nick, but can he be gagged too? We'll be put in there by Zack and I'll hope not to get crushed as Nick struggles to escape

NA

NA
NA

Nick, Zack, Josh

Forum browsing

Probably the gagging with worn articles of clothing

2. Because Josh is there, Kyle is great too

Josh

NA

I would have done it, kinda hot to be forced into it.

Zack

Nick's. Preferably sweaty, worn at the gym

Nick, Zack, Josh and Steven
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

NEW STORY FROM GUARDIANBOUND!
FEATURING NICK, STEVEN, JEREMY AND POSSIBLY MORE!

CLICK ON THE BANNER AND JUMP RIGHT TO IT

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Andrew. For some reason, I like him a lot. I kind of like his progression from awkward nerd to a more Nick like personality. I find it hot. Plus, I think he’s one of the hottest looking guys (if we’re going off their photos) and I think his feet would be super stinky, borderline unbearable but not as bad as Nick’s.
Probably one of the college roommate guys (I still need to re-read those parts and only Phil made an impression on me so far and that was because I like villains quite a lot.)
Probably Steven or Jeremy, one of the subs. Maybe Steven because he meets a bunch of different guys to submit too whereas Jeremy only really has Nick, Brad, Shawn, and Zack as regular masters.
Probably Shawn because he’s the most “mean, villainy” guy out of the three, yet he isn’t super cruel like Brad or Phil, which I feel would get old fast despite that level of cruelty being hot once in a while. I also find Shawn hot, and he has pretty stinky feet too. (I think hot looking guys with stinky feet are my weakness lmao)
Not sure yet but I do think chapters 80 something – 92 where Steven and Jeremy are tied up, gagged and made to sniff Brad, Shawn, and Nick’s stinky feet all night as being really hot. Loved your descriptions in that part too.
I find it quite hot, but also quite controlling which I’d struggle with if I was in the relationship. It’d be hot for like a roleplay but not constant like them too.
Probably Andrew or Phil. Brutally hogtied at the foot of one their beds or on a coffee table. Mouth gagged with a bunch of their stinkiest socks, with my defenceless nostrils ready to smell their feet.
Andrew, Shawn, Phil, Zack, Brad, Big Mike, Nick, rest of the characters ranked by where they are on the stink o meter. Stinkiest being higher in the ranking.
Probably Shawn and Andrew since I find them the hottest. Although, I could swap Shawn with Zack or Brad.
Probably Brad since it’s only one night and it’d be hot for him to torment me for a while.
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
Forum browsing.
The sock gags and the forced foot/sock sniffing.
Apartment 2 because I find Andrew and Phil super-hot, and from what I remember so are Kyle and Josh.
Chris or Andrew, maybe Kyle.
Andrew’s smelly sock.
9/10
7-8/10
N/A
Probably one of the meaner and less empathetic guys like Brad or Phil or Kyle if it was permanent or for a long time. If it was for a few hours, I’d be excited as much as I am scared.
Not really into underwear stuff but probably Shawn’s jock strap.
Andrew, Shawn, Phil, and Brad – it’s only a weekend so I could handle the stinky foot odour, cruel domination, and brutal bondage…Hopefully 😊
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Great answers to the questionnaire [mention]Footsub123[/mention], [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] and [mention]Stormee[/mention]. Definitely some interesting responses! Seems like pretty much all the guys are getting some love if we put all three of your questionnaire answers together.

Also quite amusing that we got three different answers for question 4.
[mention]Stormee[/mention]: ZACK
[mention]Guardianbound[/mention]: NICK
[mention]Footsub123[/mention]: SHAWN
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

POLL NO.28 FINAL RESULTS

A special thanks for the many comments and reactions brought up by this latest opinion poll.
"FORCE & TRASHTALK" gaggers are the clear winners, with the other three categories nearly tied for 2nd place!

Poll 29 is currently in the works and should be up and running within the next 24 hours.
The subject matter should be of great interest to all of you.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THE NEW POLL
VOTE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD!

Gags and gagging scenes have repeatedly polled as being the most enjoyable & sought-after part of TUG stories. With that being said, as far as gagging scenes are concerned, what really gets your blood pumping? Which of the listed elements tends to really do it for you, or which would you say are the most critical to your enjoyment?

CHOOSE UP TO THREE (3)

• THE GAG ITSELF (THE ITEM/MATERIAL USED AS A GAG)
  • PHOTOS/ILLUSTRATIONS/VISUAL AIDS DEPICTING THE GAG
  • THE GUY(S) INVOLVED IN IMPOSING/ENFORCING THE GAG
  • THE SETTING & REASON WHY A GAG IS IMPOSED
  • THE VICTIM'S REACTION (EX: GAG-INDUCED PANIC)
  • GAG-RELATED DIALOGUE/BANTER (EX: TAUNTING, CALLS FOR THE VICTIM(S) TO BE GAGGED)
  • DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS OF THE GAGGING PROCESS
  • GAG-SPEECH (THE VICTIM'S ATTEMPTS AT COMMUNICATING PAST HIS GAG)

Yes, I know. All of the above choices play a part in the enjoyment factor.
The challenge is to limit your choices to what does it most for you.
Vote for the elements that tend to really get your blood pumping. Have fun!

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST-TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention] [mention]123[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]frankburns[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention][mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]ColtonSocks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Killua[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

My choices would be the type of gag being used, like what material being stuffed in and keeping it in place.

The photos and visual aid to give me the idea what the gag is like to be used on the victim.

And the gagging process, you do great detail of the gags being used on the poor victims, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention].

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Stormee wrote: 1 year ago My choices would be the type of gag being used, like what material being stuffed in and keeping it in place.

The photos and visual aid to give me the idea what the gag is like to be used on the victim.

And the gagging process, you do great detail of the gags being used on the poor victims, @bondagefreak.
mine exactly :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

This is a tough one. I didn't want to choose just 3. But I went with:

The enforcer
The taunting
and the attempt at speech
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I went with:

The item being used
The visual aid
And how who is doing the gagging.

For me a sock or jock is ten times hotter than a handkerchief, especially when we get to see that visualized. I also like to know how to doing the gagging. Then I get to create a better theater of the mind for what is happening in the scene.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

This was a tough one! I'd say 1) the detailed descriptions of the gagging process, 2) gag-related dialogue, and 3) the guy(s) involved in imposing the gag/gag-related banter (I couldn't choose 3, sorry :P)

Honorable mentions are the gag itself, the victim's reaction, and the setting and reason why a gag is imposed. I used to really love photos/illustrations/visual aids depicting the gag, but I probably prefer the detailed descriptions.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

I went for the gag itself, the people involved and gag speak.

From both a submissive and dominant perspective lol.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

1) The gag itself
2) The guys involved
3) gag speech
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I choose the top three answers :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I picked the gag itself, the setting and the reason.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Gag banter, gagged speech, and gag reaction!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Super interesting responses so far!
Thanks to those of you sharing them in the comments!

I went with the following choices:

• GAG-RELATED DIALOGUE/BANTER (EX: TAUNTING, CALLS FOR THE VICTIM(S) TO BE GAGGED)

I'm generally not that excited by gags applied simply for the sake of gagging. My favourite scenes (to read & write) involve the gaggee being gagged for very specific reasons, be it for his own protection or to stop him from alerting someone of something. The scenario is what really does it for me. Playfully applied gags between two consenting guys are still enjoyable to me, but they usually don't give me quite the same thrill.

Gag-related banter is a huge turn-on for me, and it's not something I come across very often in stories. Calls demanding that the victim be gagged and hollers to that effect even while the gag is being applied are all things that really get me going. Any type of realistic dialogue where a gag is being discussed wins points in my books.

Gag speech is also a big turn-on. Even more so if the victim's speech is interrupted by the gag's introduction. Love it!

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Had to think about this one prior to voting. Ultimately I went with gag speech, reaction & setting/reason.

I find it extremely comical to listen to a sub trying to talk around a gag. Especially a more effective one 😈🤣

While I'm not one to impose anything extreme/nasty, the look on a sub face when they see the gag is coming, that's basically priceless to me!

Frankly for a reason, just wanting to gag a sub does it for me. That's the only reason I need but if there's other reasons like keeping them from alerting others, we'll that just adds to the fun!!
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago I went with the following choices:

Well, we're complete opposites! Lmfao

I went with:
  • The Gag Itself
  • Photos/Illustrations of the Gag
and this last one was a tricky decision, but
  • The Victim's Reaction

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 1 year ago Well, we're complete opposites! Lmfao
I'm not surprised, young man ;)
You're a true sockgag aficionado. A sock puritan!

I like socks too 'cause they make great humiliating gags, but I don't have a sock fetish per se.
For me, the gag is all about humiliation and practicality. Socks happen to fit both bills nicely.
They're practical, effective and also very humiliating. Even more so when they don't belong to the guy being gagged 8-)

I'm not all that surprised by your choices though.
You definitely seem to be in the majority!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic