BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Radio_Ralph23[/mention] Welcome onboard, buddy-boi.
Glad to hear you've been enjoying the adventure so far ;)

[mention]NeedControl[/mention] Was so glad to see your name pop up on this thread earlier today! I'm thrilled to see you're still enjoying this, my friend. Hasn't quite been the same without you. Have fun and don't read it all in one go 8-)

Also, don't forget to vote on the current poll if you haven't already done so.
Poll info here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=135058#p135058
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

I added a wholehearted vote for Nick's sleeping bag!

Sadly I don't know that much would come of this lovely theory, as I believe he's supremely committed to lovely Steven... But the thought of being bundled up tight in his aroma, likely half-suffocated with him on top of me and all around me, certain parts of him variously resting and prodding against me. 😍🤤
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago "Well, you'd better get around to it real soon then...or else I'm gonna be the one to inform Nick of your...shall we say, adventurous exploits." he warned, voicing out what I realised was another poorly-concealed attempt at blackmail.

I just couldn't believe it. I just couldn't believe the sheer nerve of this guy! There I was, sitting in my own bedroom and doing my utmost to entertain a man I barely liked, only to have him threaten me with exposure if I didn't agree to eat out my own boyfriend's butthole!

Unfortunately for Shawn, I already had an ace up my sleeve; one that could potentially spell his undoing, or at the very least force us into a stalemate. I knew the guy was trying to test me, but two could definitely play at this game. Time to show him some teeth.[/size]

Steven is such an idiot. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

1. All this talk of leather gloves and leather boots and leather creaking and leather jackets and leather bulging... it makes me really hope that Steven will at some point buy his man a well-fitting pair of leather pants to wear out on nice occasions. 😍😛🤤

2. "This is my lot in life. Slurp slurp slurp" has to be one of the most spectacular endings to a chapter in this story! I'm not at all turned on by shoe/boot worship, but this scene is incredibly hot, and the poignancy of this ending is stellar. Well done [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]!!!
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago I WANT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU TO POSITION YOURSELVES ON THE CHART SHOWN BELOW. THERE ARE EIGHT FIELDS TO POSITION YOURSELF ON (A-H).
Interesting.......

A. 3
B. 3
C. 5
D. 4
E. 4
F. 2
G. 2
H. 2
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

All caught up, woo! 🥳
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

NeedControl wrote: 1 year ago A. 3
B. 3
C. 5
D. 4
E. 4
F. 2
G. 2
H. 2
A relatively close match for our three contestants, but in the end your scores seem to indicate that ZACK would be the best match for you. Surprised? ;) Thrilled you've caught up, by the way. That was some mighty fast reading!

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Yeah, it's because I'm not super needy, am very adventurous, am pretty stable on my own, and am quite forgiving; reading through how you assessed matchworthiness after I posted my answers definitely explains how it came about. Ultimately I adore Nick, for obvious reasons, but I'm a lot more experienced in both life and kink than Steven, so some of Nick's current tendencies would be chaffing. On the other hand, some of Zack's hyper nurturing might likewise be a bit too saccharine for my liking, and I think I'd have my hands full with Nick's cousin and would probably only be willing to sub for him on special occasions, haha.

None of them are perfect for me, and I bet I don't fit into the perfect mold for any of them either, but I think I could definitely make things work with Zack or Nick. 😏
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

POLL NO.24 FINAL RESULTS
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE NEW POLL

NICK TAKES THE WIN IN A TIGHT 2-WAY RACE AGAINST ZACK

THE NEW POLL
VOTE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD!

JOCKSTRAPS & BOXERS FEATURE QUITE PROMINENTLY IN B&G, YET WE'VE NEVER FEATURED THEM IN A POLL YET. THIS POLL IS FOR SUBS, DOMS AND SWITCHES.

SUBS: BEST/HOTTEST UNDERWEAR (JOCKSTRAPS/BOXERS/BRIEFS) TO SNIFF AND BE GAGGED WITH?
DOMS: BEST/HOTTEST UNDERWEAR TO GAG AND TORMENT A SUB WITH?

THREE (3) VOTES PER USER
SHARE YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS!

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST-TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention]
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Top of the list has to be Nick. You know I've got a bit of a soft spot for this Daddy so in this case I like the idea of him slowly peeling off his underwear and then gagging my sleepsacked form with it. In my mind being gagged with Nick's underwear would be quite an intimate act.

I'm also a fan of Phil and his sadistic ways. There'd be nothing intimate about this gagging but I just love the idea of him finding me in a compromising position and taking advantage and asserting his position of power. Definitely resisting all the way with this one!

I think the third option is going to be Joey. I just loved the way he casually volunteered his sock to gag Steven. With Joey there isn't really any motivation other than to keep me quiet - his underwear is just a tool to get the job done.

I've definitely focus on the owner and their motivations rather than on any consideration as to the likely state of the underwear!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Am I predictable I feel like I'm predictable.
Ended up going for Joshua, Zack and Jeremy.
Joshua because Joshua duh.
Jeremy because it would be more "light-hearted" than a gag coming from Nick or Zack etc.
And Zack because sometimes my brain isn't the one making decisions.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Doesn't get more cliche than me voting Nick, Shawn and Zack. Their stuff is the smelliest and they are the most dominant in the group, so of course I'm voting for them!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Zack was, of course, my top choice. Not only because of my crush on him, but also because he might be the only one who could actually make the experience pleasurable; gagging and all! His sweet talk would probably have me willingly open my mouth to receive my stuffing like a dessert! The intimacy of it all, his possible remarks through the gagging and the almost apologetic comments that will follow would maybe even overturn the completely toxic fumes and taste coming from his fart infested boxers or jockstrap. ( Just one of his : " Sorry, kiddo, having a hard time with my jock pouch there?" or " That's a good boi!" would have me melt!)
Though, considering how those garments have been described on here, even his sweetest talk would make it a hard bargain.

For my second choice, I didn't go with the usual `I chose Zack so Nick must follow` because, though I can't really say that Pufferman's hair infested boxers are any worse than one of Zack's things, what does set them apart is the manner of gagging. For me, Nick is just too brutish, too straight forward, gagging you like it's 6:50 and he has to catch the train at 7 vibes. While I see how some people would like that, and I know that the emphasis is placed on the gag itself, not the gagger, Nick still remains disqualified, his place being taken by none other than his own boi, Steven!
Judging by the brief bits we saw of Steven getting control over Jeremy, I have to say he can qualify as a very junior student in Zack's playfulness and Nick's ruthlessness! The gag being tolerable in taste, his comments through the gagging and his ability to have stuffed two of his socks in his poor friend's mouth has quite rightfully earned him this spot. I'd actually like to see him in control once again, even if it'd be at my very own mouth's expense.

And so, considering my prologue about Nick that also eliminated other possible choices and having already chosen Zack, I was quite ready to end with just two responses out of the possible three. But I would have found it a pitiful thing to not use all my opportunities to the max so I chose a middle option, not extreme like Zack, but not as safe play as Steven: Chris!

With Chris I could enjoy a mid, yet still deliciously foul gag to suck on. Plus, I finally payed some attention to, who I considered to be, the most generic of the college doms and reread his chapters. So win-win
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I voted for nicks I would love his army briefs . I voted for kyle I would love his pink calvin kleins . And i voted for big mike because of that JockStrap .
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Phil, Josh and Big Mike.
The first two for the fun of the character involved, I’m sure they would have ideas.
Big Mike because of the amount of gag to be had.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Alright, hear me out.

My first pick is Big Mike. He's just, such a big guy. Imagine a sub's mouth being stuffed with a seemingly endless bunch of fabric, cheeks stretched to capacity, tongue hopelessly pinned down. It's a struggle to breathe, let alone talk, and the jaw already starts to ache. Not to mention... imagine ordering the big guy out of his underwear and having him sit there, either bound or just slightly embarrassed, attempting to hide his manhood as he watches a sub struggle to take his voluminous boxers as a gag.

I went with Jeremy next, because of the mindfuck aspect. Gagging a sub with the undies of another sub is so much fun. Especially if combined with someone like Nick or Zack suggesting that they don't "deserve" his undies as a gag. Which not only shows they know the sub likes it under the hating it, but adds further humiliation by making it play as a punishment, and then possibly making the sub beg for the muskier undies... also because Jeremy should have undies less ;)

My third choice was Zack. Because, even though he's... musky, compared to others like Shawn and Nick his smells and taste are usually on this side of intolerable.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

My choices are Nick, Zack, and Steven.

For Nick, being the Alpha male, he would want me to gagged by his pouch regardless. He'll enjoy watching me squirm around as I try to push it out as best as I can before he tapes my mouth shut.

For Zack, same as applies as Nick's, I'm gonna regret with his hockey one so I'll be squirming around from him to make it a game for him.

For Steven, I thought I give him a chance. He might not have a strong jockstrap unlike Nick or Zack. But maybe I should give this cheeky guy some fun to let him experience his dominance in subs like did to Jeremy. Let him secure me in the darlex sleepsack and try and gag me with his jockstrap. He'll have a laugh before Nick and Zack secure him in his sack and gag him with one of theirs.

Those are my choices, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. I'm sure Nick, Zack, and Steven will appreciate my choices as well. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

My first was Zack, he is just a very big and musky guy. My second choice was Shawn which again for obvious reasons. He also has the benefit of just being a little careless, I could see him wearing the same underpants three days in a row cause he needs to laundry.

My third was Phil. He has that skater vibe of just being sweaty. He seems like someone who doesn’t wash their ass or crotch with soap in the shower which only adds to that affect of them being nasty.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

1. All thing's Nick for me!

2. Steven, because he's the heart of the story.

3. Zack, because he's the best match for me!
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

Zack, because duh!! Zack

Shawn because his stuff is grimy af.

Phil, because I reckon he’d make it interesting
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Stormee wrote: 1 year ago My choices are Nick, Zack, and Steven.
I'm sure Nick, Zack, and Steven will appreciate my choices as well. :D
Great choices, buddy-boi. Who would've thought Steven would score as many points as he's scoring? Now that you've completed your readthrough of book IV, something tells me your vote might change in the future. You'll be meeting quite a few more cast members in the coming weeks. Hope you continue to enjoy the ride ;)

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago I went with Jeremy next, because of the mindfuck aspect. Gagging a sub with the undies of another sub is so much fun.
I like the way you think, my friend. Very devious of you 8-)

sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

hello, I suspect that you must have a lot of requests of this type, but I wanted to know if this possible mincrure in this story or work with you.
thank you
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

sock slave boy wrote: 1 year ago hello, I suspect that you must have a lot of requests of this type, but I wanted to know if this possible mincrure in this story or work with you.
thank you
Hey buddy. Welcome on board! Always glad to see a new face sign up.
I'm afraid I don't quite grasp what it is you're trying to ask me. Mind clarifying the question?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Looking at the poll numbers, it's becoming glaringly obvious that underwear gags are nowhere even near as popular as sock gags on here. An interesting vote distribution so far. Some predictable front runners, but also a few surprise performances!

I'll be leaving the poll up for a few more days.
Hurry up and get your votes in if you haven't already done so.

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]sock slave boy[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic