BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] great to see we have another chapter to read . This was another hot chapter .
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Absolutaly Nick… there is no better thing then being safely tied in his overfilled sleepingbag… dragged away if al dangers and kept.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

NEW POLL COMING OUT IN A FEW HOURS!
POLL NO.8 FINAL RESULTS

SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED ON THE POLL.
EVEN BIGGER THANKS TO THOSE WHO VOTED + TOOK THE TIME TO SHARE THEIR VOTES WITH US!

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]harukatsukino[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention]

IN A SERIOUSLY PERILOUS LIFE-AND-DEATH SITUATION (EX: NATURAL DISASTER/"END-OF-THE-WORLD" TYPE SCENARIO) WHO WOULD YOU FEEL MOST COMFORTABLE ENTRUSTING YOUR LIFE TO? WHO WOULD YOU RUN UP TO FOR SAFETY? WHO WOULD MAKE YOU FEEL SAFER AND MORE PROTECTED?

NICK TAKES THE WIN WITH A SOLID 71% OF THE VOTE!
The result of this poll latest poll was as surprising as it was welcome. I had a feeling Nick would come out on par with Zack this time, but considering how the majority of you would choose Zack as a lover/partner/Master, I was not expecting Nick to secure a stunning 70+ percent of the vote.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THE NEW POLL

AS I'M SURE YOU ALL REMEMBER, A SIZEABLE PORTION OF BOOK VI FEATURES THE TAKEDOWN OF JOSHUA AND THE FORCEFUL DUCT TAPE MUMMIFICATION OF BOTH JOSHUA AND STEVEN AT THE HANDS OF SHAWN AND HIS GANG OF COLLEGE JOCKS. (CHAPTER 221 TO CHAPTER 239)

JOSHUA WAS WRESTLED DOWN, PALLET WRAPPED AND DUCT-TAPED FROM HEAD TO TOE BEFORE BEING FORCE-GAGGED WITH BIG MIKE'S FILTHY JOCKSTRAP POUCH. STEVEN WAS ALSO PINNED DOWN AND MUMMIFIED IN A SIMILAR FASHION BUT ENDED UP GETTING HIS YAPPER STUFFED WITH PHIL'S MONTH-OLD STINKERS INSTEAD.

BOTH MUMMIES GOT THEIR STUFFED MOUTHS AND HEADS WRAPPED IN DUCT TAPE, AND BOTH WERE GAS-MASKED AND FORCED TO SPEND HOURS SNIFFING UNBEARABLY RANK SHOES.

CONSIDERING THAT BOTH OF THEM ENDURED SIMILAR FATES WHILST BEING GAGGED AND FORCED TO SNIFF DIFFERENT THINGS (FROM DIFFERENT WEARERS), WHOSE POSITION WOULD YOU OPT TO TAKE WERE YOU OBLIGED TO PLAY THE ROLE OF ONE OF THOSE MUMMIES DURING THAT SCENE?

WOULD YOU TAKE ON THE ROLE OF MUMMY JOSHUA OR WOULD YOU TAKE ON THE ROLE OF MUMMY STEVEN?

BE SURE TO SCROLL UP AND READ THE POLL CAREFULLY
VOTE AND EXPLAIN YOUR CHOICE.

YOU MAY VOTE FOR ONLY ONE (1) OPTION.
YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR VOTE AT ANY TIME.

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]harukatsukino[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention]
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I'll take Steven's place because I want to know for myself how badly Phil's socks taste :lol: :lol:
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I'll take Joshua's place only because I do NOT want to give Phill the benefit, the ego bust of having someone chew and choke on his pungent month-old sock.
Don't get me wrong, I love old and well worn socks, and one that has been worn for a month is a deal you don't get very often! I would have taken the opportunity ANY time, had it been for any other guy :lol:

I know that I may have chosen an even WORSE fate for myself by having to chew on Mike's atomic and cum infected jockstrap ( as I don't handle underware, or any cum infected material [ a message for all the doms that would like to torture me ;) ]) but if it means not giving Phill the upper hand, then I'll have to suck it up ( quite literally :lol: ).

Plus, how bad can Chris's shoe smell like? I think he is not even that high on the foot odour chart, right?
Right...? :cry:
Last edited by Sockgaggedman 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I had to go for Mummy Steven. He came to the party already wearing his finest, escape-proof sleepsack and I loved the way Kyle just nonchalantly started to tape him up and then Joey casually provided his sock... (I'd forgotten the role Kyle played in this scene - maybe I need to bump him up my list!) Of course later events didn't go so well for Steven but he did get a very small bit of revenge on Phil by biting his toe. I think the final olfactory and gustatory torments on offer are both equally unpleasant so not really much to chose between.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I voted for Steven because as Pup pointed out, this is also when Joey and Kyle really stepped up their domination and I'd really like to be subjected to that! When it comes to the socks though, I'd rather taste Big Mike's than Phil's, but the overall situation favors Steven.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

GoBucks wrote: 2 years ago I voted for Steven because as Pup pointed out, this is also when Joey and Kyle really stepped up their domination and I'd really like to be subjected to that! When it comes to the socks though, I'd rather taste Big Mike's than Phil's, but the overall situation favors Steven.
Ditto for me :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

I’m a simple guy, I see stinky sk8erboy socks and I say « yes please », that’s why I chose mummy steven :mrgreen:
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I voted for joshua . I would love to chew big Mike's pube invested jockstrap . So that was a no brainer .
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention], we have discussed the issue before. I am voting --- having not gotten to this Book or Chapter yet in the story. I based my vote, therefore, on my own preferences.

I voted for Joshua. Add a jockstrap to mummification, and I'm over the moon!!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

If either way the smell and taste is vile, than I personally would choose to avoid the pubes, give me the socks
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

I would choose Steven. It's socks > jockstraps for me.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I'm addressing this post to naughty-boi [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] and to everyone else who might be tempted to underestimate the potency of Chris' mighty smelly Air Jordans 8-)

Sockgaggedman wrote: 2 years ago I know that I may have chosen an even WORSE fate for myself by having to chew on Mike's atomic and cum infected jockstrap, but if it means not giving Phill the upper hand, then I'll have to suck it up ( quite literally :lol: ).

Plus, how bad can Chris's shoe smell like? I think he is not even that high on the foot odour chart, right?
Hello boi,
Hmmm...I don't recall Steven ever having described Big Mike's Jock-pouch in such a fashion. In fact, there was no mention of cum anywhere in those chapters. Big Mike's XXL jock-pouch was described as being filthy from overuse, much in the same fashion as his socks and shoes are 8-)

As far as Chris goes, don't make the same mistake that some of your fellow readers might be tempted to make.
Chris is afflicted with what can only be described as "terribly strong" foot odour.

Keep in mind that most people would fall in the 9-11 range.
Anything below 9 would be considered mild-smelling, whilst everything above 11 would be considered strong.

I realise that even those plagues with very smelly foot odour (ex: Chris) see their problems lessened by the mere presence of guys like Nick, Shawn and Zack (all three of whom are at the extreme end of the FO scale). But considering that Chris is afflicted with seriously strong foot odour as well, it would be a mistake to dismiss him simply because a few guys have it even worse than he does.

Steven has a very high tolerance for this sorta stuff (being Nick's personal boi and all) and his tolerance rating is substantially higher than that of the average reader.

Steven met his match with Joshua's pungent-smelling shoes and was driven over the top after being exposed to Kyle's. Encounters with Chris' footwear have been sparse so far, but several factors should lead you to refrain from underestimating Chris' frightening rating of 15.

Here's a short extract from Chapter 237 in which the guys are all sitting on the couch watching a football game, and Phil takes advantage of the situation by planting Chris' putrid Air Jordan over fake-Steven's (Mummy Joshua's) gas-masked face. Keep in mind that Joshua is openly into the same stuff you are and gets a huge kick out of sniffing Kyle's pungent shoes. Notice his reaction to Chris' shoe.

"The sports commentators did their best to keep the room's attention focused on the TV screen, but the addition of Nick's gas mask on my decoy's mummified face seemed to draw lively chuckles from Phil and steal some of the attention away from the football game.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

The somewhat distant sound of laboured sniffs and filtered breathing soon joined my own, and the sound of my gagged friend's panicked screams and choking noises lit the place up as Mastermind Phil used his quick thinking to make the most of the situation.

"Haha, here Steevie. Sniff the inside of Chris' shoe!" I heard the punk cheer, causing the older jocks to chuckle and then causing Josh to suddenly gag and cry out in hysterical panic.

From having had the misfortune of sniffing Master Chris' putrescent socked foot a bit over an hour ago, I held no illusion about being able to handle the stench that probably festered inside those huge, heavy-looking basketball shoes of his."

Now let's revisit Steven's brief encounter with Chris' footwear. This is an extract from Chapter 232.

"Satisfied with my inability to flee, scream or do anything to escape the scene, Phil took things as a step further and wiggled his socked toes around before lowering them onto my face; directly over my nose.

I screamed and coughed with renewed vigour, but my protests were of little help when the ratty twerp's socked digits came down and curled up around my flaring nostrils.

"Haha! Yeah! Sniff them toes, bitch." he chuckled, grinning rather stupidly as I lied there and breathed his stench. The kid apparently got a huge kick out of forcing me to draw air from in between his toes, and he seemed unable to stop himself from squirming around and giggling each time my nostrils flared open underneath them.

It continued like that for a good five minutes, until FINALLY one of the older hunks stalked up to the couch and decided to check up on me.

Sweet mercy! It was Chris!
For sure Chris is gonna put the evil twerp back in his place, I thought to myself.

Instead of scolding the skater-twink or expressing concern for my well being though, the heavily-muscled, shirtless college hunk came over to the front of the couch and plopped himself down right next to Phil before draping a beefy arm around his much scrawnier counterpart.

Phil's foot instinctively retracted away from my face, but the lack of opposition from Chris quickly put him back at ease and even encouraged the stupid runt to resume what he'd been doing.

Chris, who up 'till now had been nothing short of a perfect gentleman, didn't even flinch or appear concerned by what the smaller teen-bully was making me do.

Of course, there wasn't really anything "serious" to be concerned about.
I mean, yes, my brain cells were practically frying from the stench of Phil's absolutely rancid bundles, but it's not as though I was in any immediate danger or anything.

If anything, Chris seemed to find the whole thing pretty damned amusing. And his reaction, or rather, lack thereof, quickly led me to believe that the other guys would probably feel the same way had they been there to witness Phil's cruel theatrics.

"Hey, we're wearing the same socks." the broad-chested hunk casually chuckled, kicking his heavy-looking Air Jordans off and allowing both Phil and I to see the matching pair of Hanes socks he was wearing over his giant size 12 feet.

Chris' socks didn't look even remotely as ripe as Phil's shitty fucks.
But that didn't mean they looked clean. Quite the opposite in fact. The college hunks well-worn bundles looked pretty fuckin' crummy, and I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that they'd seen better days.

"Chris seemed pretty content to just air his soles out and watch the football game with his left arm slung around the younger student's bony shoulders. But Phil's antics eventually got the better of him, and the unhealthiness of what he was making me do quickly came to the fore.

"Go easy on him, bro. You're gonna make him pass out." the muscle-jock quietly chuckled, probably feeling a tad bit sorry for what I was currently going through.

"Nah! He's fuckin' loving it." Phil replied, ignoring my muffled pleas and curling his rancid toes up around my hopelessly defenceless nostrils. "You love sniffing my toes, don't you, faggot? Yeah, I know you do." he teased, causing me to growl and cry out in utter desperation.

Chris just sat there and watched as I gagged on Joey's sock and suffocated beneath Phil's smothering toes.

At one point, the skater-kid pressed his right foot down a little harder over my forehead and then removed his other foot from my nose before lowering it back down, right on top of my tapegagged mouth.

"Here. Your try." he spoke, using his feet to hold my head in place and inviting his much more muscular buddy to join in on the fun.

Chris looked at my face and noticed the clear opening Phil's soles had left over my nose.
The opening was for him of course. But much to my slight relief, big muscle-man Chris didn't seem entirely keen on the idea of making me sniff his socked soles.

"Haha! Nah, I'm good. Besides, I haven't washed these socks in a while." he laughed, turning down the twink's invitation and hinting at the fact that I wouldn't like the smell of his crummy-looking stench-wads.

"Dude! Who cares!? I haven't washed my socks in like a fuckin' month!" Phil protested. "C'mon, man. Just stick your toes on top of his nose." he pressed, causing the larger jock to roll his eyes and scoff amusedly at the sheer absurdity of what the cruel runt was suggesting.

Chris eyed my face for a few seconds, and then smirked and huffed in feigned surrender before lifting his left foot up off the floor and lowering it down in between Phil's soles, right on top of my flaring nostrils.

With my lower face and forehead being firmly held in place beneath the skaterboy's size 9 stinkers, I had nowhere to go and possessed no means of escaping the much bigger hunk's incoming foot.

The man wasn't kidding when he said his socks hadn't been washed in a while.

*Sniff* *Sniff*

Oww GOD! Chris' socks REEKED!

"Mhhhhgggphh!" I cried out, eyes going wide as a flurry of puke-inducing smells assaulted my vulnerable sniff holes.

Chris placed his foot down across the centre of my face and then left it there for a short while before tentatively moving it around a little and curling his fat toes up around my cartilaginous nose.

"Hahaha." he chuckled, visibly amused and unable to stop himself from smirking as I took a big whiff of his crazy strong-smelling, cotton-lined stinkers.

"It tickles, doesn't it?" Phil asked, no doubt referring to the sensation of cold air rushing between their cheesy toes each time I flared my nostrils open and sniffed.

"Haha! Yeah." Chris was quick to respond.

"You like that, bitch? You like smelling our shitty socks?" the skater-punk suddenly barked, temporarily removing his foot from my lower face and roughly nudging my head to provoke a response.

I cried out and growled beneath my gag, but the two guys just laughed at my demise and fed me more whiffs.
Suffice to say, my cock was rock-hard by that point, but my brain was melting from the stench.

Chris quickly lost interest in the whole sock-sniffing thing and promptly removed his heavy foot from my face before slipping it back into his beat-up basketball shoe."

All that to say that it would be a terrible error to underestimate the stench coming out of Chris' bad boys.

FOR ADDITIONAL READING ABOUT CHRIS AND HIS SMELLY FOOTWEAR,
BE SURE TO READ
[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention]'s THREE PART STORY:

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]harukatsukino[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention]
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Socks beats jockstrap for me, Steven it is
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A BRIEF EXPLANATION OF THE CHARACTER STATS
AS SHOWN ON THE STATS CARDS RELEASED FOUR MONTHS AGO

WITH MORE AUTHORS NOW JUMPING ON THE CHARACTER STATS SHEET BANDWAGON, I'M RELEASING A BRIEF EXPLANATION
OF WHAT THE DIFFERENT ATTRIBUTES MEAN. EX: WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTELLIGENCE AND WISDOM?

IF YOU'RE CURRENTLY PLANNING SUCH CARDS FOR YOUR OWN CHARACTERS, OR IF THESE GUYS INTEREST YOU, THEN KEEP READING.

ALL STATS ARE ON _/20
10 IS THE AVERAGE SCORE

* STRENGTH *

This refers to a character's raw strength (ex: how much he can benchpress) and how proficient he is at arm wrestling and heavy lifting. One of the major attributes to consider when pondering a character's effectiveness in a brawl. Using the above-shown example, we see that Zack is possessed of an extreme amount of raw strength while Jeremy is substantially weaker than average.

* AGILITY *

This refers to a character's nimbleness and ability to move around swiftly. Synonymous of dexterity, agility also refers to how fast someone can run, how quiet and stealthy he can be on foot and dextrous his fingers and limbs are. Using the above-shown example, we see that Zack is moderately agile for a man his size, but that Jeremy is far nimbler and lighter on foot.

* STAMINA *

This refers to a character's resistance, energy, physical and mental constitution. In other words, how much he can endure and how long he can last under intense strain. Along with strength, this is another major attribute to considering when pondering a character's effectiveness in a physical brawl. Using the above-shown example, we see that Zack is possessed of near-superhuman stamina and constitution, whilst Jeremy's is average for a young man his age and size.

* INTELLIGENCE *

This refers to a character's combined knowledge, his ability to learn and his ability to put into practice what he knows. Large amounts of world lore, craftiness, guile, cunning and an ability to manipulate others (for good or for evil) all denote high levels of intelligence. Not to be mistaken with wisdom. Using the above-shown example, we see that Zack is possessed of high intelligence and that Jeremy's is possessed of average intellect.

* WISDOM *

Perhaps the most critical of all attributes, wisdom refers to a character's ability to anticipate and react to different scenarios. Wisdom also includes reasoning power, sharpness of judgement and an ability to consistently make the right calls and safe choices. Ex: knowing when to react and knowing what to do/say and what not to do/say. Self-restraint, ahead-thinking, an ability to keep oneself and others safe and knowing when to make the right call all denote high levels of wisdom. Using the above-shown example, we see that Zack is possessed of very high wisdom and that Jeremy is greatly lacking in that domain, putting him at risk of making poor/rash/unthought decisions when left to his own devices.

* CHARISMA *

This refers to a character's overall charm, swagger and ability to sway and influence others around him. Charisma usually denotes an ability to lead, smooth-talk others, address crowds and charm those around you. Keeping well-groomed, well-kept, carrying yourself with straight shoulders and practising the art of social graces are all ways to improve your overall charisma. Using the above-shown example, we see that Zack is possessed of extremely high charisma and that Jeremy's is cute enough to get noticed by those crossing his path.

* EMPATHY *

This refers to a character's ability to relate to others and sympathise with the unfortunate situations that may be afflicting them. Having empathy does not preclude one from having mild/innocent fun at a friend's expense, but it does imply that said character genuinely feels bad when his loved ones are aching or going through hardships. Using the above-shown example, we see that Zack is very empathic and that Jeremy comes out as decently endowed in that regard.

* FOOT ODOUR *

This does NOT refer to a character's sock/shoe odour, nor does it dictate whether a character can work up a stench or not. Foot odour refers to the potency of one's feet and how rapidly their odour will spread to the associated footwear. There is usually a strong link between a character's foot odour and the socks/shoes that he wears. Sock odour, however, is a complex result of foot odour, sock/shoe material (breathability) and sock-changing habits.

Ex: Nick is stated to have the strongest smelling feet. However, due to a combination of foot odour and sock-changing habits, Shawn is stated multiple times as being the one having the worse socks. Big Mike was also stated as having some of the foulest socks and shoes, easily putting his footwear on par with Nick's and Zack's. Kyle's shoes have been described as even worse than Joshua's (even though they share the same foot odour score) most likely because of heavy overuse, and Phil's socks come out as being disproportionately offensive for the very same reason. Also, consider that guys like Ethan (from the extended B&G verse) are able to produce nauseous socks even with an average foot odour rating. In the above-shown example, we see that Zack's feet are afflicted with some rather extreme odour issues and that Jeremy's soles are relatively mild-smelling.

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago This does NOT refer to a character's sock/shoe odour, nor does it dictate whether a character can work up a stench or not. Foot odour refers to the potency of one's feet and how rapidly their odour will spread to the associated footwear. There is usually a strong link between a character's foot odour and the socks/shoes that he wears. Sock odour, however, is a complex result of foot odour, sock/shoe material (breathability) and sock-changing habits.

Feels like you need one of those pseudo-science equations here to appropriately weight and link all the variables together. Like the equations they come up with for achieving happiness or making the best chocolate brownie (or some of the equations they use in fluid mechanics #engineerjoke).
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 284 - PLUGGED & TAKEN
Monday, May 25 (12:10 AM)

Nick took me nice and slow that night. The enormous weight of his downright colossal body atop my scrawny form caused me to sink deep into Zack's bag and the lofty memory foam mattress that lied beneath it.

Even without the sleepsack restraint keeping me captive, my limbs proved utterly useless against Nick. I couldn't get up and slip away from beneath him. My overly buff, bushy-crotched lover had me exactly where he wanted me; hopelessly squashed and restrained beneath those positively ginormous arms and colossal thighs of his.

When his ministrations grew fiercer and his fiery crotch bush began brushing against my painfully overstretched back hole, the pangs of distress and my pleas for mercy became all the more intense. My eyes rolled up into the back of my skull as the size of Master's monstrous intrusion sent waves of pain and pleasure coursing throughout my body.

The puke-inducing taste and the nauseating stench of his best buddy's inexplicably foul-smelling sock had me struggling not to spill my guts out. But no matter hard I tried calling for help or communicating with my boyfriend, Zack's speech-proof sock was there to stop me.

"Ugghmmm...ugghmph phhh mphff." I coughed, gagging on the indescribably acrid taste of our brown-haired host's reeking sock and quite literally struggling to remain conscious from beneath my fearsome lover's smothering handgag.

Nick kept going on and on; kissing the back of my head and nibbling the top of my ear whilst keeping his freakishly oversized hand clamped tight atop my sockgagged face.

"Shhhhh..." he purred, driving his gargantuan protrusion into my undersized rear end whilst occasionally feeding gentle praises into my ear.

It continued on like that for what seemed like the better part of half an hour. But even after my beastly muscle-king had blown his load and emptied himself into the extra-large condom I'd struggled to fit over his boner, Jeremy was still in the process of being made love to. Even after I was ungagged, kissed on the mouth and allowed to turn around and cuddle up to my husbandly boyfriend's fear-inspiring body, the heavily muffled sounds of my green-eyed friend's unending distress continued reverberating loudly across the tent.

Zack was slow and gentle with his boi, but even so, the gallant warrior-king was simply too big and too hefty for the puny freckle-faced twink to handle.

No matter how much care was given and no matter how much lube was used, young Jeremy remained too petite and fragile to comfortably cope with his beefy saviour's freakishly curved protrusion.

Come to think of it, it would've probably been more merciful for Zack to breed his boi hard and get it over with quickly.
But unfortunately for my friend, Zack's smooth ministrations were slowed and extended to the point of becoming almost torturous. The brown-haired muscle-knight was an expert lover-maker, and he was apparently a very slow and patient cummer as well...something probably made worse by the fact that I'd accidentally made him blow his load by tickling the underside of his nutsack just a short while ago.

Poor Jeremy was now paying the price for my folly, and he was still being bred and made love to by the time Nick was done with me.

Lost somewhere between pain and pleasure, the green-eyed lad's heavily muffled whimpers continued lingering about the tent; complimenting the symphony of crickets and joining the other nighttime critters that buzzed and sang into the night.

It's a good thing his mouth was taped shut and clogged with my man's reeking jock-pouch. Otherwise, his moans would've been disturbing all the wildlife and causing all our ears to bleed.

Nick eventually propped his weight off me and allowed me to turn around and lie on my back for a change. We kissed for several minutes after that; him lying on top of me and holding the back of my head in one hand, and me lying beneath him and practically purring from the attention he was giving me.

Pulpous lips trailed down my neck, puckering against my soft skin and occasionally giving way to soft teasing bites. The earthy scent of his skin drove me to the brink of bliss and his huge arms and chest muscles caused a tingling sensation to run down my spine. I was putty in his hands, just as Jeremy was putty in Zack's.

In what could only be qualified as an uncharacteristic display of mercy, the man whose bed I shared flipped me over on my stomach, wrapped his tremendous arms around me and allowed me to spend the night unfettered and free of the usual sleepsack restraint.

His 250-pound frame landed atop my own, instantly knocking the wind out of my lungs, but before I could even think of struggling for freedom, those tree trunk-sized thighs and positively gargantuan arms of his constricted around me; ensuring my continued warmth, safety.

The brute obviously had big plans for me. Being identified as the best potential housewife he'd even come across, I was to be kept tucked away, stashed and safeguarded. I was no longer just a passing curiosity or something for him to play with. I was his most treasured possession, and Nick was downright ferocious when it came to enforcing my safety. I was to be kept unscathed and unblemished. I was to be kept for long term use.

Nick puckered his lips against the top of my head, causing me to purr and nuzzle my face into the warmth of his thick neck. He kissed me on the head, asked me if I'd enjoyed the day and if I was warm and cosy enough. We exchanged a few words after that, during which I expressed my undying love for him and the joy I felt at being so safe and well cared for. The man smiled almost cockily before kissing the top of my head anew and letting out a low growl.

We fell asleep shortly thereafter; the bottom of my soft soles resting atop his much larger ones and his positively massive chest and limbs preventing any escape.

I woke up a few times during the night; sleepy and tired, but lucid enough to make out the moonlit shapes of our slumbering hosts. No harm would come to Jeremy so long as Zack was watching over him like this. He was finally safe, I knew. We both were.

I went back to sleep, smiling and feeling positively content.
Only when I opened my eyes again and noted the absence of Nick's weight and warmth atop my body did I rise up to a seated position and stiffen to alertness.

I looked about the dark tent, feeling both lost and surprised at the fact that my man was no longer in bed with me.
Zack and Jeremy were fast asleep. Their presence was of great comfort, but as the minutes ticked by and Nick's absence continued stretching on, I became fidgety and nervous.

I tried forcing myself back to sleep and kept telling myself that he'd probably just ventured out to take a leak. But even after what seemed like a half-hour of waiting, the man who'd claimed me as his lover was nowhere to be seen.

His duffel bag was still in the tent, but his jacket, boots and sports cap were all missing.

Staying true to my slightly foolish self, I rose up from the soft memory foam mattress, quickly put my clothes and running shoes on, grabbed one of the battery-powered night lights and silently scampered out of the tent to search for my Master.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Great chapter, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]!
It was worth the wait!
Poor Jeremy, if that's how all his nights with Zack are I wouldn't be surprized if he always woke up with a sore throat after screaming in his gag all night :lol:
Breed them slow, Zack... Breed them slow...

As for Steven, he really is devoted to Nick; really devoted!
He had said multiple times that he would give his life for Nick, and he is ready to show it!

To think that he went from dreading Nick for kidnapping him, to risking his safety by searching him is astonishing!
Maybe a bit of Stockholm syndrome, but astonishing nevertheless :lol:

And speaking of Nick, where is he? Is he testing Steven to see if he will notice his absence? Did something really happen to him? Or are his balls so big that it takes half an hour to empty them? :lol:
We'll have just have to wait to find out...
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

It’s a joy to read your writing and how descriptive it is after a gap :lol:
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Hopefully just a night time walk for Nick, that must mean he has a lot to think about. Maybe with Steven going after him they are finally going to have a proper conversation.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Nice to see how safe Steven feels that he and Jeremy are with their protectors/lovers. It is intriguing to think what must be keeping Nick...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

NICK IS CHEATING ON STEVEN....

jk. I'm sure everything is fine, although I do wonder what is keeping him. Maybe just gazing out at the lake and thinking how much he deeply loves Steven. Steven loves mushy stuff like that :lol:
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

You write all these great stories, which are amazing to read and I wouldn't want to miss any one of them, but it's so great to slip back into Steven's wonderfully subby, conflicted, stubborn, devoted mind again! Great chapter, and an amazingly frustrating cliffhanger!

And because of your description of a almost purring Steven, my mind has started picturing everyone in the story as animals. Steven is a cat, absolutely, but the rest? Jeremy might have some hedgehog qualities, don't you think?
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic