BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Had some time for a new drawing... I vaguely remembered something about a poll of which character we'd like to be ganged up on, tied up, the whole deal...After some digging, I found the poll...and saw the final answer :twisted:
You can imagine I found inspiration quite fast after that...
IF YOU COULD JOIN THE BOUND & GAGGED CAST AND CHOOSE ONE (1) OF THE GUYS TO BE GANGED UP ON, FORCIBLY WRESTLED DOWN, STRIPPED, TIED SPREAD-EAGLE TO A BED AND THEN MERCILESSLY GANG-TICKLED & TEASED FOR HOURS ON END (BY YOURSELF AND THE REST OF THE CAST) WHO WOULD YOU WANT THE VICTIM TO BE?
25% of you voted to gang-tickle NICK
So I present to you, in all his (lightly) bound glory, Nick; bow and all:

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] What a lovely present!! Incredibly well drawn. Some inspiration for Jason, Jeremy, and Steven perhaps.... ;)
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] I'm desperate to have the alpha king at my mercy! It'd be worth it to suffer the stink of his feet and pits just to drive him wild with tickles. Gotta get his arms secured over his head to give us access!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention]
Welcome back, guys! So glad to see both of your names pop up in the comments. Been missing you both!

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] Out of the three candidates, your best match is ZACK!
[mention]CorbD91[/mention] Though all three candidates were nearly tied in your place, your best match is also ZACK!

Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

A. 2

B. 3

C. 4

D. 3

E. 4

F. 2

G. 3

H. 2
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Guardianbound wrote: 11 months ago @Sockgaggedman What a lovely present!! Incredibly well drawn. Some inspiration for Jason, Jeremy, and Steven perhaps.... ;)
Thanks a lot! I myself would put more effort into being a good boy this year, should I know this present would be awaiting me under the Christmas tree! And indeed, should they secure Nick, a bow would be a nice finishing touch on the bound giant!

Volobond wrote: 11 months ago @Sockgaggedman I'm desperate to have the alpha king at my mercy! It'd be worth it to suffer the stink of his feet and pits just to drive him wild with tickles.
Well, Sir, if ever there would be someone able to take down Nick, tie him up, gag and torture him, it would be you and your henchmen! The feet smell might be appalling, but some clothing clips pinching your nostrils would perhaps allow you to go about your torture better.
I don't have putrid feet like Nick's, so tying, gagging and torturing me would be much easier, just saying... :lol:
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Also, I want to extend a huge thanks to everyone that has commented on my drawings since those first Shawn sketches almost a month ago!

:mrgreen: THANK YOU! :mrgreen:

Your positive input has gotten me back into these quick drawings in between bigger works, practising anatomy and pulled me swiftly out of a tiring art block!
The works are nothing wow, there's always room for better, but I am proud of each and every one of them! All have a unique element or concept that was either fun to draw or simply looks hella good! 8-)

Once again, thank you [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention]
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

I'll bite as well :)

A - 2
B - 1
C - 2
D - 3
E - 4
F - 4
G - 2
H - 1
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Footsub[/mention]
Hey buddy-boi! Your results, though only slightly different from the ones you initially furnished, still land you with the same Dom. Your best match out of the three choices is SHAWN!

[mention]Whitestorm[/mention]
Glad to see you back amongst us, boi!
Your best match out of the three choices is ZACK! With Nick following very close behind.

LittleGagged13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LittleGagged13 »

Hello!
In response to your compatibility exercise:
A: 2, B: 3, C: 4, D:4, E: 1, F: 2, G: 2, H: 1.
I must say I'm impressed by the story's quality and I've found myself drawn to reading it again.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LittleGagged13[/mention]
Hey! Nice to see you on here! Hope to see your name pop up more often from now on! ;)
Your best match out of the three candidates is NICK!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] Hey buddy! On vacation this week, so I'll finally have time to catch up to "Freshmen Hell"!

You were among the easiest ones to categorise in that your results clearly landed you in camp SHAWN. Unsurprisingly and much like [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] and [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], none of the three candidates would make a very good pairing for you. I believe the next exercise (which should feature both subs and switches) will be much more fun and better suited to you ;)

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 11 months ago @Wedgieboy69 Hey buddy! On vacation this week, so I'll finally have time to catch up to "Freshmen Hell"!

You were among the easiest ones to categorise in that your results clearly landed you in camp SHAWN. Unsurprisingly and much like @Volobond @Red86 and @KidnappedCowboy, none of the three candidates would make a very good pairing for you. I believe the next exercise (which should feature both subs and switches) will be much more fun and better suited to you ;)

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Subs and switches? that'd be super interesting. Can't wait for that exercise, it'll be exciting to see if I end up with someone different on that exercise compared to the last one.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

bondagefreak wrote: 11 months ago @Wedgieboy69 Hey buddy! On vacation this week, so I'll finally have time to catch up to "Freshmen Hell"!

You were among the easiest ones to categorise in that your results clearly landed you in camp SHAWN. Unsurprisingly and much like @Volobond @Red86 and @KidnappedCowboy, none of the three candidates would make a very good pairing for you. I believe the next exercise (which should feature both subs and switches) will be much more fun and better suited to you ;)

Just pair me with Steven. I promise I will behave 😆
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

Happy with Shawn :)
TheAllrounder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheAllrounder »

A3 B2 C2 D5 E3 F5 G2 H3
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] Can't tell you enough just how impressed I am with those amazing drawings of Nick, Zack and Shawn you're pumping out. Poor Nick doesn't look too happy to be all bound up like that in your latest ones 8-) Amazing job, boi.

[mention]TheAllrounder[/mention]
Hey buddy! Nice to see your name pop up.
Your best match out of the three available choices is ZACK!
Your results were the easiest to compile and the most Zack-sided I've seen so far!

TheAllrounder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheAllrounder »

bondagefreak wrote: 11 months ago
@TheAllrounder
Hey buddy! Nice to see your name pop up.
Your best match out of the three available choices is ZACK!
Your results were the easiest to compile and the most Zack-sided I've seen so far![/size]

Lovely :twisted: . I mean if it is meant to be it's meant to be :P
JoshuaGroat90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JoshuaGroat90 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] here are my results
A - 1
B - 2
C - 2
D - 4
E - 5
F - 1
G - 4
H - 1
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention]
Nice to see your name pop up on here, buddy!
Out of the three candidates, your best match is NICK! Zack comes in second place with a good number of points.

noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

I wonder what is the name that is really hiding behind Joey and if this person has an instagram or twitter account that would be amazing 😳😳
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

noarmgr wrote: 11 months ago I wonder what is the name that is really hiding behind Joey and if this person has an instagram or twitter account that would be amazing 😳😳
I don't normally do this, but since you're still one post away from being a full-fledged member and having your PM box unlocked (hurry up and get some most posts under your belt! ;)), I'm replying to you here. Joey is João Paulo Gadêlha IRL. You can find his Instagram and the many other photos of him with a quick google search. Have fun, buddy.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

Its cool
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

* POLL RESULTS *
WHOSE LAUNDRY HAMPER CONTAINS THE ABSOLUTE BEST GAGS?

SHAWN'S OR COREY'S

STALEMATE!
After over a month of allowing votes to pour in, both candidates remain
neck to neck with not even a single vote to tip it in favour of one of them.

SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL 40 PARTICIPANTS!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic