BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago
sock slave boy wrote: 1 year ago hello, I suspect that you must have a lot of requests of this type, but I wanted to know if this possible mincrure in this story or work with you.
thank you
Hey buddy. Welcome on board! Always glad to see a new face sign up.
I'm afraid I don't quite grasp what it is you're trying to ask me. Mind clarifying the question?

hello, I would like to know if we could collaborate, I would like to know if we can include a new character in this story or create a new one with me, I follow French
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I voted for:

1. Nick, cos Daddy Nick is daddy
2. Zack, cos why have Nick alone when you can have both Nick and Zack gagging you with their underwear.
2. Joshua, as the only switch in the expanded cast of characters, this playful guy deserves a shout-out. Let him gag you, then you turn the tables and gag him later, so much fun!

And although sock gags are more popular here. I myself prefer underwear gags, love it when it's featured in this story and others on the site.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

sock slave boy wrote: 1 year ago hello, I would like to know if we could collaborate, I would like to know if we can include a new character in this story or create a new one with me, I follow French
Bonjour boy. I would normally respond to you by private message, but since it takes ten forum posts for the private message feature to be unlocked, I'm going to respond here. Unfortunately, I'm not looking for any input or help when it comes to writing stories, particularly this one. Bound & Gagged's plot is already well established, from the beginning to the end.

The story is one of redemption, forgiveness, love and reality. It starts off with a simulated kidnapping but slowly evolves into a love story between two imperfect men - one, an insecure gay twink who struggles with mild asexuality and low self-esteem, and the other, an outwardly hardened man who clings to more traditional values.

All characters introduced so far have a purpose, or will have a purpose in furthering the main relationship (Nick & Steven). I do fulfil minor requests on a regular basis and tend to focus on popular things more frequently, but as far as characters and plot are concerned, I'm not looking for any external input. This is a story I want to tell.

If you want to contribute, I suggest you look at the BOUND & GAGGED QUESTIONNAIRE and take a go at answering some of the questions. Don't shy away from sharing your comments, thoughts and opinions with us. I highly encourage it!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

POLL NO.25 FINAL RESULTS
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE NEW POLL

Some predictable winners but also a few surprises!
A very tight race between Nick & Zack, both of which respectively take spots 1 and 2. Shawn comes in third with a very solid showing. 4th rank is claimed by our gentle giant Big Mike and 5th place is claimed by none other than Phil! Although Steven doesn't score high enough to make into the top 5, he gets a special mention for outperforming most expectations.

THE NEW POLL
VOTE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD!

A CLONE OF THE PREVIOUS POLL BUT WITH SOCKS AS THE MAIN SUBJECT. THE VOTE DISTRIBUTION AND THE OVERALL NUMBER OF VOTES THIS POLL GETS WILL ALLOW US TO GET A BETTER IDEA OF SOCKGAG POPULARITY VS UNDERWEAR GAG POPULARITY.

WHOSE STINKY, SMELLY, WORN-OUT SOCKS MAKE THE BEST/HOTTEST GAGS?

THREE (3) VOTES PER USER
SHARE YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS!

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST-TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I voted for nick steven and zach
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Same as the last poll, for the same reasons 😁
Zack, Jeremy and Joshua
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Same situation as last for me :D
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Nick, Shawn, and Josh make / would make the hottest gags imo

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

As with others I voted the same way as before - Nick, Phil & Joey. Socks or underwear I don't think I'm taking any of them willingly!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I went with the same votes from the last poll. Nick, Steven, and Zack on the very same reasons. Nick and Zack as their both doms and for Steven, let him have his fun as a dom. If Andrew was on that poll from EP, then I would've voted for him than Steven. But those are my choices.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A special welcome aboard to our newest (though not so new ;)) member [mention]ColtonSocks[/mention]!

POLL 25
PRELIMINARY UPDATE

Only five days into the new poll and we've already overtaken the underwear-gag poll in terms of overall votes! The early results speak for themselves, but the vote distribution does contain a few noteworthy surprises. Nick leads (duh), followed by Zack and Shawn who are both neck-to-neck. Joey is undoubtedly the one who surprises me most here. Definitely proof that some of you value the wearer's attitude over the actual socks themselves. By contrast, Chris and Kyle (both of whom have far smellier socks) don't seem to have much going for them. Even Jeremy outpaces those two!

Speaking of Chris and Kyle, this isn't the first time those two lag behind in terms of votes. The last time this happened, I reposted Kyle's photo montage and an immediate influx of new votes went his way. Let's see if another such reminder will be enough to help our two underperforming contestants this time around ;)

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Joey, Chris, and my boy Mike!
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Eew socks! 🤢

That's my vote. 😎
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I'm very loyal:

1. Nick

2. Steven

3. Zack
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Zack, Nick and Shawn all the way 8-)
If with underwear I can find more pleasure in sucking on an average/ above average dirty garment; socks just have to be filthy to the max! Bring in the stench, and with it, the three brutes that produce it!
+, how can you go light on socks when you have such a large range of flavours? Zack's expired cheese fuckers, Shawn coming up with his musky, grimy, never before washed, socks and Nick's footly garments for which I don't think I know enough words about filth to describe... maybe vinegary...? :lol: ( to make a huge understatement, of course )
lowlowlow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lowlowlow »

i can't wait for more new chapter to be updated
ColtonSocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ColtonSocks »

Thank you so much for the honor of getting named by such a well talented artist and writer <3 Its a big honor and a great and kinky story :P

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago
A special welcome aboard to our newest (though not so new ;)) member @ColtonSocks!

POLL 25
PRELIMINARY UPDATE

Only five days into the new poll and we've already overtaken the underwear-gag poll in terms of overall votes! The early results speak for themselves, but the vote distribution does contain a few noteworthy surprises. Nick leads (duh), followed by Zack and Shawn who are both neck-to-neck. Joey is undoubtedly the one who surprises me most here. Definitely proof that some of you value the wearer's attitude over the actual socks themselves. By contrast, Chris and Kyle (both of whom have far smellier socks) don't seem to have much going for them. Even Jeremy outpaces those two!

Speaking of Chris and Kyle, this isn't the first time those two lag behind in terms of votes. The last time this happened, I reposted Kyle's photo montage and an immediate influx of new votes went his way. Let's see if another such reminder will be enough to help our two underperforming contestants this time around ;)

@OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @that1kid13 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @Ayu @subguybr @Lovethemsocks @Stormee @Ropelover98 @Guardianbound @Starcomet @chadmc90 @Tomat0skins @Gaybondage @gaggedfeety @maliki @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @NeedControl
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] how are you doing sir? My apologies if it has taken me a long time to come back. Nonetheless, I am so happy that you still continue to write and share these stories with us. I am glad also that the time I decided to come back and actively read again is we are having a poll about one of my favourite element of your stories, smelly socks! As you may have known me, my obvious choices are Nick's, Zack's, and Shawn's. Let's go for the nastiest :lol: :lol: :lol: Hahah maybe I am this brave or oblivious because I haven't experienced meeting someone whose foot odour is in the 18-20 of our smell-o-meter scale.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Honestly I don’t think we’ve seen the last of Brad, I think he’s going to kidnap Steven for revenge on Nick.

Brad is my favorite character and he knows how capable steven is of escaping, so I’m imagining Stevey-boy with Brad’s socks taped in his mouth, tied in a cruel hogtie hands and ankles touching, and a chain and padlock wrapped around his ankle secured to a pipe in Brad’s basement.
sws91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sws91 »

Scottstud94 wrote: 1 year ago Honestly I don’t think we’ve seen the last of Brad, I think he’s going to kidnap Steven for revenge on Nick.

Brad is my favorite character and he knows how capable steven is of escaping, so I’m imagining Stevey-boy with Brad’s socks taped in his mouth, tied in a cruel hogtie hands and ankles touching, and a chain and padlock wrapped around his ankle secured to a pipe in Brad’s basement.

While I agree that would be the best way for Steven (or any character) to be tied and gagged, I'm glad to have seen the back of that psychopath. Unless maybe he's giving Nick or Shawn a taste of their own medicine. ;)
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Alright, so while I don't exactly savour the idea of being incapacitated and rendered helpless, this poll question applies to everyone, not only those who identify as subs and rope bottoms. With that being said, I've thought long and hard about all the available options and came to the same conclusion each time.

My votes were cast for Joshua and Zack.

I've been looking through older chapters, and found this.

I just wanted to say that I actually really appreciate this post by you. It's nice getting the author's own opinion, especially when he is so NOT the type of person to be on the receiving end of bondage and foot fetishism. Sometimes it does feel a lil bit isolating with only the sub / sub-aligned people answering poll questions, and to be quite frank it's refreshing seeing you asnwer too.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] Hey Zakky! Haha, glad to see you're still regularly going back and re-reading older chapters. As far as the polls go, keep in mind that even though most of you are subs, there are quite a number of doms and switches answering them as well. [mention]Volobond[/mention] and [mention]Red86[/mention] answer pretty much every poll, and switches like [mention]Guardianbound[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] and [mention]gag1195[/mention] regularly participate too.

Given that I want the results to reflect the tastes and preferences of the readership, I sometimes refrain from participating, so as not to skew the results. I do vote on many of them though, especially the ones not explicitly targeting subs. The one you're quoting POLL NUMBER 13 was about which two guys you'd most fear being discovered by if you were exceedingly well bound up & gagged.

I voted for Zack and Joshua. Nick is probably the one I'd be most relieved to be found by on that list, followed closely by Shawn. The Hoffmann boys are smelly-footed as fuck, but one thing they aren't is sadistic. As explained in my detailed answer, I'd be scared shitless of Zack and terrified of Joshua (and Phil's) annoyingly sadistic antics :lol:

Anyways, you'll be glad to know that I voted on this latest poll ;)

WHOSE STINKY/SMELLY/WORN-OUT SOCKS MAKE THE BEST/HOTTEST GAGS? (3 VOTES PER USER)
I voted for the socks I thought made the most humiliating gags. Nick & Zack are obviously all the craze, but since most of the readership (save a few I won't name 8-)) is infatuated with those two, the humiliation aspect is somewhat lessened.

As such, my three votes went for SHAWN, PHIL and BIG MIKE'S raunchy AF socks.

I have ZACK in 4th spot, but if ANDREW had been included in this poll, it would've most likely been a tight race between those two.
In any case, those of you who haven't cast your votes yet oughta hurry up! The current poll is closing in just a few hours!

LAST CHANCE TO VOTE ON THE CURRENT POLL, GUYS!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

POLL NO.26 FINAL RESULTS
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE NEW POLL

Near identical results with the previous poll: the only difference being that Nick comes out further ahead of his closest contestants and Shawn gives Zack a run for his money. Interestingly enough, Phil & Big Mike are tied for 4th place.

THE NEW POLL
VOTE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD!

AGE-PLAY BETWEEN NICK & STEVEN

Those of you who've made it past the saga's fourth book have undoubtedly noticed the increasing "age-play" factor seeping into most aspects of Steven & Nick's relationship. As a boy-type sub who grew up without a strong father figure to look up to, the age-play factor is heavily fetishised by Steven, who consistently addresses his man as "Daddy". Nick, on the other hand, instinctively assumes the role of the father, protector and household provider; caring for his personal boi much as a loving-yet-strict father would his own teenage son.

As you all know, Steven has Nick's ear and gets a say in most things, oftentimes successfully influencing his spouse's decisions. When Steven doesn't agree with something, he can argue his point (within reason), but must fall in line and support his hunky Daddy's decisions. Nick has the final say in virtually all matters, and Steven wouldn't have it any other way.

Keeping in mind that Nick's fatherly instincts have grown very strong and that Steven greatly enjoys his man's protective authority, what are your thoughts on the relationship dynamic shared by these two? Love it? Hate it? Stuck somewhere in between? Vote for the appropriate answer on the poll and share your answer in the comments!

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST-TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention]
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

It's definitely a weird one.
I picked other cuz, I like it in bound and gagged but just find it outright strange irl.
Not strange in a bad way per se but strange in that my brain doesn't particularly understand it.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I simply had to answer with other and give my usual long-winded explanation in the comments.

In a normal situation, I'd say it's not my thing, but if they're happy, then that's that. However, Nick and Steven did not start this relationship from a position of equality, they started out not only with a power imbalance but from a place of coersion. Nick kidnapped Steven. By any legal definition. And when Steven's trauma, both at burgeoning sexuality and at being taken advantage of by a man he trusted and a man he feared who threatened his very life, imploded Steven's life, the only person he could go to was his captor. And Nick made it clear it was a choice between houseboi and homelessness.

Look how long it took Steven to establish any sense of feeling secure in his life. How long it took for him to ask things of Nick. Nick may be endeavoring to be better, but he still took advantage of a vulnerable person at his absolute lowest, and thus I can never fully be comfortable with the level of control Nick maintains in their dynamic. It can't be a truly consensual relationship because Steven was under duress and arguably still is the longer it goes on. Since he could not consent at the beginning of the relationship, it's still an unhealthy dynamic that continues to support Steven's emotional and financial dependency on Nick.

I do love the story, and seeing both men grow and evolve. However, my conscience cannot see their dynamic as one I can condone because of its nature as a result of Nick taking advantage of Steven. If it had started with Steven not being in dire straits financially and emotionally and CHOOSING to return, then I could maybe overlook the Stockholm Syndrome and sign off on them. Unfortunately, I cannot at this moment.

Hope that makes sense, and I just want y'all to know I really do love the story and how it makes me think!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic