BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Well..... that is a hard choise..... there a more then one that i would like to have a moment with..

But for the start.... i would like to have a day or two with Joshua
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention]

Thanks for the comments on the latest chapter, guys!
Thrilled to see everyone enjoying Steven and Jeremy spending some much-needed alone time by the lake.

Welcome home [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention]
Glad to see you catching up to Book VI, boi. I'm sure Chris would be flattered to know you have a thing for his smelly socks and Air Jordans.
LockedCheeseBird wrote: 2 years ago Nice new banner btw! I like it, the other one I found a bit plain in comparison with the other beautiful banners on the forum, so this suits this magnificent story much better. And poor Steven, now prominently displayed sniffing those feet he despises so much. :lol:
Thanks, my friend! Glad you approve ;)
I rotate my banners around every couple weeks, but this is the first artwork banner I've used to advertise the story.
Seeing as most guys on this forum (many of whom eagerly follow every one of my stories except this one) think this is a sleeping bag bondage-centric story and more often than not end up dismissing it (due to being misled by the title), I've come to the conclusion that I really need to up the ante when it comes to shedding that erroneous image.

I've often thought about giving Steven's journey a proper, more fitting title, but B&G has become something of a trademark at this point.

Talking about new banners, it looks like [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] might be blessing us with a little treat soon 8-)
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD!

CHAPTER 273 - RECOLLECTIONS
Sunday, May 24 (8:40 PM)

Thinking back on it now, one of the things that attracted me most about Alphas was their sheer ballsiness, as well as their uncanny ability to carry out bold, brazen and daring moves without betraying even a glimmer of the same unease other people were bound to experience.

My stay at Shawn's place had exposed me to a rather eclectic ensemble of colleges guys fitting that description. One notable exception aside, the burly, blond oaf's friends and roomies had all shown an inordinate amount of brashness during my brief stay at the college apartment.

Shawn himself wasn't the most outspoken of the bunch, but he was certainly shameless when it came to imposing his will and his authority over others. Not only did the goliath beefcake share my man's callous indifference for walking around half-naked and strutting around with that huge, underwear-clad bulge of his, but he also had no qualms about planting his sweltering feet down on top of my face, nor did he have any reservations about passing gas through his giant bums when others were around.

Kyle, while being a tad younger and therefore not having as much influence as his older compatriots, had also demonstrated an astonishing amount of brazenness.

He was the quiet, brooding type. A guy who generally exuded a certain aura of smug superiority. In other words, he was the opposite of Josh, which is probably why the blond beta-jock found him so irresistible. Kyle was, to put it mildly, regal and cold. At least to me, he had been. Not unkind or nor harsh, but not the warmest guy I'd ever met.

The Instagram god had proven so ballsy and so sure of himself that even my protests and attempts to back out of Joshua's well-meaning "rim-job initiation" seemed to have little effect on him. Even after making it amply clear that I wasn't comfortable carrying on with the plan and that I had no intention of sticking my tongue inside anyone's chute, the meaty-assed muscle-god sat his massive bums down on top of my face and forced me to eat his hole out by threatening me with suffocation.

Joshua had been the principal orchestrator, of course. But even in his uncaring passivity, hot-stuff Kyle had shown himself to be seriously ballsy. Most guys would've flinched or blushed at hearing me complain about the smell of ass. But not Kyle though. He genuinely did not give two fucks about mouthy protests.

That now brings us to Shawn's two second-in-commands; Chris and Joey.

Chris had been almost gentle and courteous with me right from the get-go. But even he couldn't quite resist Phil's invitation to take advantage of me during my heavily gagged and mummified state. The broad-chested Alpha-jock seemed fully aware that his socks and shoes were quite lethal in potency. But even so, it didn't take much prodding for the hunky stud to teasingly plant his socked toes over my flaring nostrils and forced me to sniff them.

Out of the college hunks, Ladies' man Joey was undoubtedly the one I'd had the least interactions with.
He was dominant. He was macho, and he was also very very ballsy. That much became glaringly obvious by how decisively he brought the debate about my gag to a halt and how he subsequently imposed his own sock on my mouth to prevent me from speaking.

And who could forget the inimitable skaterboy Phil?

As much as I loathed the foul-mannered weasel, I really could do little else but secretly admire his cunning, guile and self-assuredness. It pained me to admit this, but he had guts...especially for a guy of his modest stature.

We were strangers he and I. He didn't know me or know anything about me.
And yet, the kid took a perverse pleasure from making me squirm and ended up repeatedly forcing me to endure the stench of his rancid footwear during my stay.

That wasn't all, of course. Along with Skaterboy Phil's sick tortures came the badmouthing, the tea-bagging and the forced face-gassing.

Thrice, that scrawny maggot had pulled his pants down and sat his cotton-clad bums down on top of my face. And thrice, he had rubbed figurative salt into my wounds, not only by mocking my demise but also by forcing toxic eruptions into my defenceless sniff-holes.

And Josh, well...he was every bit as brash and as daring as his companions, if not a little more sensible.

Save for Big Mike, all of Shawn's friends were possessed of that same ballsy streak that had attracted me to Nick years ago.

The man whose bed I now shared used to be just like them and would've easily gotten along and teamed up with that group had he been closer to Shawn's age. He was a lot calmer, more mature and more grounded now. But one thing he hadn't lost was his brazenness, audacity and bold sense of entitlement.

Nick didn't just have big balls; he had big balls and they were made of steel!

A look of utter shock, admiration and disbelief lined my face as the incredibly hunky muscle-beast stepped out of his jockstrap and tossed it over to Zack so that it could be used as a gag for the sleepsacked prince.

From the passive expression on my handsome lover's face, I could tell he didn't think much of it. Imposing his own loincloth on another man's sub was as natural to him as Zack enforcing the silence rule by using his own socks against me.

The sheer brutishness and overconfidence expressed in their moves was a huge part of the appeal for me.

As much as I'd enjoyed my brief foray into domination-play with Jeremy prior to his running away last month, I have to admit, finding the guts to make him sniff my socked soles had not been an easy task.

I had relatively few qualms about forcing him to sample my boyfriend's musky boxers, but using my own socks against him felt so...unnatural.

Suffice it to say, I actually ended up getting a huge thrill out of watching my younger counterpart chew and gag on my musty ankle socks. But thinking back on it now still makes me a little uneasy. Probably as uneasy as Big Mike felt about his putrid pouch winding up inside Josh's mouth.

The Gentle Giant had loved it of course. He obviously had a thing for watching us gag on the stench of his socks and choke on the reek of his sneakers. But he also felt uneasy about it and showed all the telltale signs of being eaten up by guilt.

Mike's flushed cheeks and guilty expression had been quite endearing to witness. But that was somewhat of a far cry from the attraction I felt when faced with much ballsier guys like Zack, Shawn and Joey.

There are a lot of guys in between, of course.
But you know how the saying goes. Opposites attract.

In any case, Jeremy was flabbergasted and no doubt taken aback by the nature of his proposed gag, as well as by the indescribably frightening sight that was my blond lover's freakishly oversized reproductive organs.

The hopelessly restrained and tightly sleepsacked twink eyed my man's jockstrap pouch with a look of utter disbelief.
He looked at his Master with wide, puppy-boi eyes, but when Zack's toothy grin failed to return any semblance of sympathy, the kid fixed his gaze back up towards the menacing cloth once more. He looked at it and trembled.

Poor Jeremy was terrified!

BE SURE NOT TO MISS OUT ON ORDINARYWORLD'S NEW TALE!
THIS ONE'S CALLED: THE TASTE OF A JOCK'S SOCKS (MM/m)

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

i forgot to comment last time, i voted for phil in the first poll, and im gonna choose phil again
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Ahhh, the memories of part VI!

This is a concept you've explored in several of your stories. I guess this kind of behaviour can be attractive in the right situation but if it's coming from a stranger it's not going to endear me to them. (For some reason I'm thinking of those people that try to engage you in conversation on a train when you are clearly trying to read your book!) I quite like those slightly less secure characters that come out of themselves, taking part despite their misgivings.

Nick definitely is brazen and little Jeremy is going to have to open his mouth wide!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I really liked this chapter.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago Ahhh, the memories of part VI!

This is a concept you've explored in several of your stories. I guess this kind of behaviour can be attractive in the right situation but if it's coming from a stranger it's not going to endear me to them. (For some reason I'm thinking of those people that try to engage you in conversation on a train when you are clearly trying to read your book!) I quite like those slightly less secure characters that come out of themselves, taking part despite their misgivings.

Nick definitely is brazen and little Jeremy is going to have to open his mouth wide!
Gotta agree - there's something much more likeable about someone who's a little too sensitive to boundaries and norms than someone who tries to steamroll around, at least to me. Still, it is interesting to get in Steven's head once more with his assessment of the different hunks we've all encountered!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Nice throwback chapter there reminding me of all the sexy fun with the college hunks!

As I said in my poll comment, I went with Phil because I don't like to see natural doms tortured. As you pointed out in your chapter, the natural doms pass off their used gear with such indifference. It is natural to them. Steven felt unnatural imposing his socks on someone else. I think he would also say it'd be unnatural for a guy like Nick, Zack or Shawn to be tortured.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago
Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago Ahhh, the memories of part VI!

Gotta agree - there's something much more likeable about someone who's a little too sensitive to boundaries and norms than someone who tries to steamroll around, at least to me. Still, it is interesting to get in Steven's head once more with his assessment of the different hunks we've all encountered!
Those chapters with Shawn and his friends are probably my favorites, but I kinda had to reflect a bit after reading Steven's perspective and these comments. It's hard sometimes because Steven doesn't necessarily control what happens, so I don't know how I'd be in these contexts. But I think overall, I'd have to agree to what was said before. I think when they're nervous or not as secure, it'd make me feel better and less alone because I'd be feeling the same, especially if I don't know them. I've had friends who are more brazen, but to me it's fine because I know them and I know somewhat what to expect.

Anyways...poor Jeremy. I almost feel bad for him...almost :twisted:
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I loved this dive back into the characters from the previous book. Super interesting to hear Steven's reflective thoughts on the matter.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Interesting to read about how Steven distinguishes between the characters and is so attracted to the boldness and courage of them.

Also interesting how he still feels a tinge of guilt and uneasiness over gagging Jeremy with his socks!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

POLL UPDATE: DAY 5
THE CURRENT POLL QUESTION IS AS FOLLOWS:

IF YOU COULD JOIN THE BOUND & GAGGED CAST AND CHOSE ONE (1) OF THE GUYS TO BE GANGED UP ON, FORCIBLY WRESTLED DOWN, STRIPPED, TIED SPREAD-EAGLE TO A BED AND THEN MERCILESSLY GANG-TICKLED & TEASED FOR HOURS ON END (BY YOURSELF AND THE REST OF THE CAST) WHO WOULD YOU WANT THE VICTIM TO BE?

THANKS TO THOSE OF YOU WHO'VE VOTED SO FAR.
EVEN BIGGER THANKS TO THOSE WHO VOTED + TOOK THE TIME TO SHARE THEIR VOTES WITH US!
[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention]
[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention]

THE VOTE SO FAR:
48% of voters chose to share your votes with us in the comments section
52% of voters chose not to share your votes with us in the comments section
IS THE SOMEWHAT SEXUAL NATURE OF THIS QUESTION MAKING MORE VOTERS UNEASY?

Surprisingly, or perhaps unsurprisingly, this seems to be turning into a revenge vote 8-)

So far, Steven comes out of this unscathed, most likely because he is the narrator as well as the victim of most antics throughout the course of the saga. Steven's stay at the college apartment mostly revolved around Shawn, Joshua and skaterboy Phil. As such, it isn't all that surprising for the four low key characters (Kyle, Big Mike, Chris & Joey) to come out of this unblemished.

To [mention]GoBucks[/mention] and [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention], all I can say is that your inhibitions are cute ;)

As someone who prides himself on understanding subs near the bottom of the BDSM power spectrum, I understand the reasoning behind your discomfort. This latest chapter, in which Steven speaks of the fun but also of the great unease he felt in using his own socks to gag Jeremy, probably speaks to more to you guys than it does to anyone else. The concept of being temporarily being in "control" of another sub doesn't come naturally to you guys, and that malaise is amplified tenfold when dealing with an actual Alpha.

There is nothing wrong with your inhibitions, but I know for a fact that if I could drag both of you into such a scene, you would both be getting a lot more from it than you currently realise.

In a scenario where muscle-jock Brad was to be the target, the two of you would most assuredly be taking a back seat and joining Steven & Jeremy in being discreet during the very physical and non-consensual takedown.

Nick, Zack, Shawn, Joey, Chris, Kyle and Big Mike would lead the charge, of course; crushing Brad to the floor and forcefully stripping him of his clothing. There is very little doubt in my mind that Joshua and Phil (being the beta-boys that they are) would jump right and immediately join the fray as well.

Once the nine guys had Brad stripped down and tightly spread-eagled to the bed though, I do believe his crazed yelling and uncontrollable laughing (not to mention the laughs coming from Zack, Nick, Shawn and everyone else) would pique your curiosity and send some additional blood flowing to your respective crotches.

Nick, Zack and the gang would not allow Steven, Jeremy and the two of you to stand idly by of course.
They'd physically coerce you into joining the melee and would ensure that all hands and fingers were being used to tickle Brad silly.

I'm not saying the two of you wouldn't feel uneasy or a little flushed at first, but I'm willing to bet big that you'd eventually be laughing and enjoying yourselves quite a bit once your fingers joined the dozen+ pair of hands tickling Brad's body senseless and brushing against that indescribably engorged boner of his.

In other words, this wouldn't be a case of you (a sub) tickle-teasing an Alpha.
It would be a case of a group of Alphas taking down one of their own and enforcing some added humiliation into the mix by getting even the beta boyz and the subs (you, Steven & Jeremy) involved into the frenzy.

I have a very strong feeling you both would be getting more out of this than you probably realise.

As for my own vote, I'm going to reserve judgement for the time being.
Suffice to say that no one on the poll listing would be safe from getting my vote.
Since this is a very serious 12-vs-1 gang tickling event though, I am VERY inclined to turning on one of my own and choosing one of my more muscular counterparts as the victim of this gang-bang hazing torment 8-)

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

I'd have to go for Jeremy or Joshua just for the entertainment value, and in the end went for Josh.
Phil was indeed tempting, for the revenge value, but I guess entertainment beats revenge. :P
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Heyya, sorry for the late post. I voted for Nick because I wanna see more sides of him. It would not be everyday that we will see the top of the food chain be pinned down. Would love to see how the turn of events would go.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD!

THE CURRENT POLL QUESTION IS AS FOLLOWS:
IF YOU COULD JOIN THE BOUND & GAGGED CAST AND CHOSE ONE (1) OF THE GUYS TO BE GANGED UP ON, FORCIBLY WRESTLED DOWN, STRIPPED, TIED SPREAD-EAGLE TO A BED AND THEN MERCILESSLY GANG-TICKLED & TEASED FOR HOURS ON END (BY YOURSELF AND THE REST OF THE CAST) WHO WOULD YOU WANT THE VICTIM TO BE?

CHAPTER 274 - PAYING HIS RESPECTS
Sunday, May 24 (8:45 PM)

Poor Jeremy was caught somewhere between laughter and panic as I dug my fingers into the defenceless area that was his spandex-covered groin. His hands strained and fought to put up some sort of defence, but no matter how hard he tried, the curfew sack's internal sleeves kept his arms plastered to his sides and rendered his hands completely useless.

The captive-prince couldn't do anything to prevent me from tickling his crotch! He was utterly helpless!

"NAAAHAHAHA!" the kid yelled, twisting his head left and right and trying to avoid the foul-smelling loincloth Zack kept trying to plaster atop his charming, freckled face.

"Gotcha!" the brown-haired stallion triumphantly cheered, flashing us a toothy grin as his cute protégé's boyish features finally disappeared beneath my boyfriend's big smelly jock-pouch.

Jeremy tried twisting his face away, of course, but the deep inhalation of air that inevitably followed suit had his frightened green eyes crossing over and practically bulging out of their sockets.

Zack, Nick and I immediately broke down into a bout of laughter, leaving poor Jeremy to eye my man's smothering pouch with an inexplicable expression of both fear and revulsion. That was his first real encounter with Nick's crotch. And the smell of it apparently didn't end up sitting too well with him.

It's sorta difficult to put into words just how turned on and excited I felt.
I mean, I really liked Jeremy. I was a little jealous of him of course, but I still really liked him a lot.
His reasons for being mistrustful of Nick were somewhat well-founded, but I would've definitely liked to see him develop a greater respect for my Master.

Watching the kid get his first whiff of my muscle-daddy's crotch just now ended up causing a huge tingling in my groin. And the fact that I knew he wasn't entirely fond of the blond brute somehow made it even better. Hopefully, spending the night sucking on my man's stench-ridden pouch would instil at least some level of fear and respect in the little guy.

In any case, I clearly wasn't the only one getting some sort of perverted thrill from all of this.

Nick's manhood had been semi-flaccid just a short moment ago. But instead of sticking out in front of him at a flat, horizontal angle, his disproportionately oversized member now stood fully erect, pointing up towards the sky and resting flush against his lower abdomen. He was getting off on all this. We all were!

Little Jeremy coughed and gagged as the musky jock-pouch was rubbed all over his face.
He tried pleading his case and wrestling his feeble arms out of the undefeatable sleepsack, but Zack showed his ward little mercy and calmly proceeded to turn Nick's fuming loincloth inside out before pulling the waistband and bum support straps out of the way.

"You know I love you, babe. But even my precious little prince isn't above the rule of law." the brown-haired muscleman humorously explained, reminding his ward of the fact that he'd done the same to me three weeks ago and that his comeuppance was already long overdue.

Jeremy was very unhappy of course, but that didn't stop his beastly guardian from bunching the dreadfully smelly pouch up and asking him if he had any last words.

My friend squandered that opportunity by offering us mouthy complaints and struggling futilely against his sack, something which Zack allowed for almost half a minute before finally bringing the fuming material down to his ward's face and putting an end to the spectacle.

"Alright, pup. You've said your piece. Now it's time to open up." the 250-pound muscle-knight spoke, giving his frightened prince a light tap on the cheek and ordering the panicked kid to spread his lips apart.

If the freckle-faced lad was terrified a minute ago, then I don't truly know how to describe the terror his face betrayed now that Nick's pouch had been turned inside out.

Thick, wiry pubes stuck out from the crumpled cloth like the quills rising up off a porcupine's back; a testament to my man's inexplicably overgrown crotch bush.

"Ummmph!" Jeremy yelped, clamping his mouth shut tight and twisting his face around in a deeply horrified grimace.

I watched the poor kid eye the thing up as though it would be the end of him and practically took pity on him when he tried to sink the back of his head down into the very squishy mattress. His resistance was hopeless though, and the more he tried putting some distance between himself and Nick's pouch, the more his pube-infested gag closed in for the kill.

*Sniff sniff* came the sound of little Jeremy's flaring nostrils as he tentatively sampled the cloth in preparation for the inevitable.

A panicked yelp suddenly met our ears, and then Nick, Zack and myself all broke down into laughter as the scrawny guy went crosseyed from the overpowering musk he'd just sampled.

"Yeah, smells like fuckin' BALLS doesn't it, boi?!" Nick roared, his great big, heavy voice quite literally booming across the confines of our dome-shaped enclosure.

I waited for Jeremy to steal a glance at my man while he was speaking, but my friend was apparently too far removed and appeared solely focused on the very real threat that now loomed menacingly atop his face.

When it finally became clear that the helpless prisoner wasn't going to cooperate out of his own accord, Zack stepped in and gave his captive-prince an unexpected choice.

"Kiddo. You're either gonna have to open your mouth up and take Nick's smelly pouch in, or I'm gonna have to take my own boxers off and have you deal with those instead." he warned, causing the freckle-faced lad to go wide-eyed once more.

I was aroused and somewhat mildly disappointed when I heard the choice my friend had just been given.
I mean, of course Jeremy was going to choose his own man's baby blue boxers over the dreadfully hairy loincloth that was my Master's stinking pouch, right?

Wrong! Apparently, the kid knew something about Zack's boxers that I didn't, 'cause his eyes suddenly bulged with renewed terror and his gaze once again fell on the stench-ridden cloth that threatened to fill his mouth up.

An internal battle raged inside his mind, I knew. But the prospect of dealing with his jumbo-tighed muscle-king's bum-scented briefs was apparently so terrifying that the lad actively began scrutinising my man's pouch as though searching for some sort of redeeming quality to it. Anything to give it an edge over his own man's underwear.

Aside from chopping some firewood, Nick hadn't engaged in any gruelling activities over the course of this weekend. But after having spent all day and the day before quite literally roasting inside that insanely fat puffer jacket of his, we were left with relatively few questions as to why his jockstrap came off him being so freakin' moist and smelly.

Jeremy had a choice to make, and for a minute there I actually feared he would opt out of dealing with my man's dirty pouch-cloth. So you can probably understand how excited I was when the two goliath hunks stepped in and forcefully put an end to the little guy's decision-making. Jeremy had taken too long, so the decision of whose underwear he'd end up being gagged with was going to be made for him.

Four giant hands suddenly came down and pried the captive-prince's jaw wide open.

My friend tried saying something and desperately attempted to get a final plea out. But even before the second syllable could make its way past his lips, burly muscleman Zack stepped in for the kill and cut his protesting ward off.

"No, babe. That's enough. It's time to be quiet now." he spoke, pushing the pube-filled cloth into the gaping orifice that was his puny boyfriend's mouth.

I watched rather intently as my friend's freedom of speech was removed, and grew even harder and more aroused at the satisfying realisation that my own man's filthy jock-pouch was being used to stifle his heart-wrenching cries out. Jeremy could no longer communicate and would be stuck sucking on my Master's strong-smelling loincloth for the remainder of the night and evening.

The thought of that pleased me immensely, and from the looks of it, it was agreeing with Nick quite a bit as well.

Even as he held Jeremy's neck and head down, the brutish blond beast whose bed I shared found himself dealing with a MASSIVE erection. My friend didn't fail to notice that, of course. I mean, considering the size of my man's dong and the fact that he was naked - save for the socks on his feet - the arousal sticking out from between his tree trunk-sized thighs would've been impossible to miss.

Our little prisoner was afforded an up-close view of the giant cock, balls and bush that would be keeping his tastebuds occupied, and his own muscleman couldn't help but snicker at the sight of his cute boy all nicely packed up and silenced.

"Awww, hahaha." Zack laughed, observing his handiwork and apparently feeling a little bad for the nineteen-year-old twink he'd sworn to protect.

Still, the brown-haired stallion lost no time in getting up and going for the roll of sticky athletic tape he kept in his duffle bag. That in turn caused Jeremy to make a final appeal and attempt to push his gag out...something which Nick didn't look too kindly upon.

"Hurry up, bro. Let's tape his fuckin' mouth shut." he barked, pressing down on my friend's head and using two fingers to prevent the silencing jockstrap's exit.

Jeremy coughed and gagged of course, but much to his growing dismay, my man paid him little attention.

It's only when I turned towards Zack's squatting form and watched him rummaging through his bag that I understood why Jeremy seemed so fearful of the beefy hockey player's overstretched boxers.

A sizeable wet patch was strewn across the material that lined the bottom of Zack's ass crack, and almost as if on cue with that fact that I was now eyeing his rear, a powerful eruption immediately blasted out of the mighty man's cotton-lined bums.

*PPPRRRRRRRRRRRTT*

"Got it." he suddenly cheered, snatching the tape from his bag and walking back towards us without even acknowledging the fart he had just fired through his boxers.

Nick puffed his chest up and smirked rather cockily as he watched his equally burly companion wrap the tape around poor Jeremy's pouch-gagged mouth.

"Yeah. That's right, bitch. Taste them fuckin' balls." he purred, ruffling the mewling prisoner's hair up and allowing his deep, husky voice to provide an erotic canopy for the scene now unfolding before us.

Zack chuckled anew before finally commending his boi with a warm "There we go, babe. Niiiice and quiet."

The sticky sports tape was wrapped around Jeremy's lower face a total of eight or nine times, and by the time the brutes were done with him, my man's fuming, nut-scented jock-pouch was completely hidden from sight and buried inside the captive-prince's speech-capable cavity.

Our overly-righteous, brown-haired host spent several moments attempting to converse with his boi after that.
The questions he kept asking were designed to test Jeremy's gag, of course. But it seemed as though each time the lad would attempt to make himself heard, my boyfriend's meat would respond by growing harder and becoming more agitated.

My man was definitely enjoying himself, and from the tents our crotches all seemed to insist on pitching, it appeared everyone else was in the process of getting off on this as well...even Jeremy.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

How is that helpless boi sooooo dang cute???? I love how helpless he is - even Steven's enjoying it! And oof - when NICK's undies are preferable, you know you're in trouble!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I feel bad for Jeremy, and yet his helplessness is just so hot and adorable :lol:
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Damn that was such a hot chapter. Loved your description of those pube infested briefs. So hot to see Jeremy get a taste of Nick.

And damn Zack's boxers must be quite something when his boi prefers Nick's of all people! Wet patch and farts? Steven better watch out :twisted:
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Wow, Zack's underwear must smell bad. Now I'm interested what would smell worse, Nick's socks or Zack's underwear...

And why am I getting a feeling of impending doom for Steven? Maybe he can even answer my dilemma soon...
Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
Love the ganging up on Jeremy. Especially when Steven also partakes in it. I feel it is clear that Jeremy is at the bottom of the hierarchy... :?

This part:
" Watching the kid get his first whiff of my muscle-daddy's crotch just now ended up causing a huge tingling in my groin. And the fact that I knew he wasn't entirely fond of the blond brute somehow made it even better. Hopefully, spending the night sucking on my man's stench-ridden pouch would instill at least some level of fear and respect in the little guy."

Steven gets a taste of participating as an alpha stirs his own excitement, and clearly he has a streak of dom or disciplinary behaviour in him too :mrgreen:

I wonder if the crowning jewel will be a sweaty alpha sock pressed over Jeremy's face :lol: :lol:

PS I had to vote for Phil, that runt needs payback! lol
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I think this is one of my favorite chapters . I loved how nick zack and Steven ganged up on poor little jeremy . How if he doesn't want to clean Nick's underwear he can clean zacks underwear.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HUGE THANKS FOR THE 3/4 OF A MILLION VIEWS, GUYS!

I OPENED A NEW THREAD IN "TUGS TALK" YESTERDAY.
IF YOU'VE NOT ALREADY CHECKED THIS POLL OUT, PLEASE DO SO AND CAST YOUR TWO VOTES!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BE SURE NOT TO MISS OUT ON MY LATEST TALE, GUYS:

Synopsis: A 17-year-old teen becomes infatuated with his smelly-footed older brother's ropework skills.
Follow along as our narrator takes you on a vivid ride filled to the brim with smelly sockgags and hot illustrations!

Tags: Brother-vs-brother, smelly socks, sockgags, forced sneaker sniffing, tight bondage, duct tape, hogties, illustrations

THIS STORY SHARES SOME CROSSOVER ELEMENTS WITH
BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG AND THE TASTE OF A JOCK'S SOCKS

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Tents within tents, things are certainly heating up on this camping trip.
allowing his deep, husky voice to provide an erotic canopy for the scene now unfolding before us.
Love this line with its 'erotic canopy'!

Also enjoyed the build up with Zach giving Jeremy time to protest before giving him an impossible choice and then taking action. And great to see Steven having a bit of fun at Jeremy's expense. Although I'm sure we remember what happened last time at the cottage - I doubt Steven will be free for much longer...

And great to see Jeremy struggling against the sleeves of his darlex prison - so frustrating!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Couldn't resist being the 3,000th post! (Although 3,000th reply is still up for grabs!)

Well done [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic