Roped into a Relationship (MF/M) (F/M) -- New Part 5/13

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

What can I say except I'm still interested in the story. Maybe Jason will get his reward finally ;)
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I just caught up with the last chapters... love this! Jason never gets a break, does he? :lol:
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Thank you for the comments! I know this story is getting pretty long... there could be a little unexpected development soon, stay tuned!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

I loved the foot kissing scene. And the vodka-soaked gag was really clever. Props for that. This is still a really enjoyable story. It's neat seeing Hailey embrace her dominant role. The descriptions of the bondage are so very detailed that it's easy to envision everything you write. Looking forward to reading the next installment!
JS_Photo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JS_Photo »

I've definitely enjoyed the action in this story ... but ... it's also a little bit disturbing. The way Hailey is presented here she is, without a doubt, 100% psychotic and dangerous. Maybe you don't intend to continue the natural flow of the story, but it's definitely progressing in the direction of Jason ending up dead or seriously injured.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

[mention]JS_Photo[/mention] thank you for the honest feedback. Honestly I probably continued this story longer than I should have, and made it too extreme. You bring up good points. I haven’t added anything lately because I’ve been extremely busy. I’m also a little stuck with the story.

If I start another story the tone will definitely be lighter. Thank you again for the honest feedback.
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic