Roped into a Relationship (MF/M) (F/M) -- New Part 5/13

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Roped into a Relationship (MF/M) (F/M) -- New Part 5/13

Post by Tugs4fun »

This story is partially based on two fantasies that were sort of separate that I combined. I will not give away the story, but it is based on a guy from high school who was a bondage enthusiast as well as a girl who had a crush on me. I finally have turned it into a story. The people were from high school but I changed it to college for age purposes so it's safely 18+. I hope it's not too complicated and you all enjoy it.

Part 1

My ordeal started on a typical morning of college. I was sitting on a desk before the start of a morning class. College of course had its challenges and one of them was passing all of the required classes, even the ones I hated and had no interest in. I got along with pretty much everybody at school, and of course some people I was friends with, some I didn’t really know well. Oliver was a guy in my class that I had never really known much other than “hey how you doing today” type interactions. He was a tiny kid, maybe 5’5” 120 lbs. A lot of the girls were probably stronger than him. I didn’t really know who his friends were but he was definitely somewhat of an odd duck.

On this particular day, Oliver noticed a girl in the class room reading a Wonder Woman comic. One of the art teachers had been doing a lot with comics lately so there were a lot of comics around. Oliver seemed to perk up, and asked the girl if she was a Wonder Woman fan. She said a little, it was just something she noticed.

“Did you know the character of Wonder Woman enjoys bondage? She actually likes being tied up.”

The girl gave him a little surprised look, and he said “it’s true, the creator of the wonder woman comic even said so.”

She chuckled a little. “I guess that makes sense haha. How’d you know that?”

“I know all about the superhero comics. I love reading about wonder woman tied up. I also like seeing the superheroes get tied up.” A couple other girls, including my classmate Hailey now were listening to him.

“Actually, I love seeing any strong guy get tied up. It’s so cool.” I was overhearing this from a few feet away and noticed he spoke up a little and looked at me as he said the last part. I was definitely the strongest guy in the room at the time. A couple of the girls giggled a little, and Hailey said “Oh… really? That sounds interesting.”

The conversation definitely caught my attention. First, I had never told anyone, but I was also a little interested in bondage, particularly wonder woman scenes. I also even thought about getting tied up myself, but again it was a total secret. The fact that they were giggling at me made me wonder.

I had pretty much put in the back of my mind a few days later when Oliver approached me after math class. It was the only class I’d had with him and we never talked much. He asked me if I wanted to study with him on Saturday. I hated this class but needed to pass it, and he was a very good math student, so even though we weren’t exactly in the same social circle, I said sure. I asked him if where we’d study.

“Actually we’re going to Hailey’s house, she’s gonna study with us.”

It was largely a commuter school so Hailey lived at home nearby. I should describe her. I had gone to high school with Hailey and I would describe us as what some would call “frenemies.” I had known her a while and she always had been a bit bossy. She had friends and was no social outcast but her demanding ways were no secret to anyone. I also found her to be somewhat attractive and did not have a girlfriend, although I would steer clear of dating her due to her overbearing personality. We had sat next to each other in 8th grade English class and used to play footsie with each other. Going back to then, and through the years, she would flirt with me one minute and then she’d be making demands and being a drama queen the next minute. I did find her to be somewhat attractive and I would occasionally flirt back but then instantly regret it as she would just go too far.

Still, I wasn’t doing anything on Saturday and thought why not. When the day came and I arrived Hailey of course greeted me with a hug, practically squeezing me but also giving her usual pestering.

“I can’t believe you actually showed up. It’s always such a chore just getting you to do things! I already have practice problems ready for you. Hurry up and come in.” She whisked me inside. She was wearing gym shorts and a tight low cut t-shirt. Hailey was 5’2”, with a round face and curly light brown hair down a little past her shoulders. She was a little plump, but not fat, and had nice large breasts.

I was wearing what I usually wore, a pair of jeans and a plain t-shirt. When I arrived, they were both already there and Oliver was flying through the work giving me all of the answers. He was practically doing my homework and studying for me. I also noticed he had a small travel bag and Hailey said it was time for a break. She excused herself and walked down the hall. Oliver then said we should break with a little magic trick.

He produced some handcuffs from his bag and cuffed himself behind his chair. My eyes kind of widened, a little skeptical that this kid would pull out hand cuffs at a meeting for studying math! He had to click the cuffs tightly around his scrawny little wrists and he struggled for a moment. Then out of nowhere, the cuffs were off and he was holding them up.

“Why don’t you try?”

I thought this was definitely getting weird. I was really intrigued by the idea of getting cuffed. But then I remembered where I was and who I was with. I politely shook my head.

“Come on, if I can get out of these, I’m sure a strong guy like you could.”

I gave in. “Alright, why not.”

Oliver’s face seemed to light up as he moved behind me and ordered my hands behind my back. He clicked a cuff over my left wrist and then wrapped it around the chair back before clicking in my right wrist. As he was clicking the cuffs over my wrists, he said “you know what my secret was? Those cuffs didn’t lock.”

I furrowed my brow. “Oh… why aren’t these clicking back out then.”

He laughed “Because they’re not the same cuffs!” He held up the first pair in his hand. “Got you now!””

I was shocked and my eyes bugged out, but he quickly came around to face me and slapped a piece of duct tape on my mouth before I could even react. “Don’t worry, this is just temporary. Believe me, I’d love to do all sorts of things with a gag on you, but Hailey has a surprise planned!”

“mmphh?”

What were these two planning to do with me? I couldn’t believe it, but I was actually wishing for Hailey to explain what was going on! Getting captured by this scrawny little creeper was a total humiliation. He inspected the gag.

“Good. Now time for some selfies!” He proceeded to circle around my back and grabbed my own phone!

“Got your passcode from Hailey… You should really watch and see who’s behind you when you’re on your phone!” I mmphhed angrily and bucked my body, moving the chair slightly as he began snapping pictures on my own phone.

“So here’s the deal. As long as you cooperate, your phone will be returned to you no problem. Don’t worry Jason, you’re not gonna get hurt.” This little runt telling me I wasn’t going to get hurt made me fume. Still, I was also starting to enjoy the feeling of being bound.

“I’m only sending these to Hailey. If you try to escape though, all of these pics will be sent to all your friends. You wouldn’t want that, would you?”

“Mmmoooo!” I shook my head angrily.

He seemed pleased with his control over me and with this threat in mind began giving me instructions. He told me he would undo the cuffs slowly, and remember, no moves by me or he would send the messages. After uncuffing me, he informed me, “She wants your shirt off.” I stood up and removed my shirt.

“I can’t wait to tie you! Now lay down and put your hands behind your back.”

Face down, I put my hands behind me and he pushed my palms together and began tying. He produced several rolls of ropes out of the bag which had held all of his cuffs. With my hands tied, he proceeded to really truss me up. My arms were pinned to my body and wrapped up tightly. I thought he would tie my ankles next and then maybe hogtie me. Instead, he reached to my waist and lifted my hips up and slid rope underneath. Soon I had rope around my waist and I wondered what he was doing. I was also thankful to be facedown, as I was embarrassed to have a growing hard-on. Although being a straight guy, I was still having a fantasy realized by getting tied up, even if it was this weird creeper doing it. The fact that Hailey was obviously involved was also turning me on.

He ordered me back up and said Hailey would want to inspect me while I was standing. I worked onto my knees without my hands and struggled up to my feet.

“Now Jason, you’re probably wondering why I’m tying you up?”

“Mmphh! Mmm mmmmpphhh!”

“Yeah, good point! See, I knew you were curious, haha!” He laughed at himself. “First, I’ve wanted to bind you for a long time. As you might know, I love tie ups, and I’ve always dreamed of tying up a jock like you. Secondly, Hailey asked me for my help, since she knows about my expertise. Let’s just say we’re both getting what we want!”

I mmphhed and struggled and he patted my head and told me I was almost ready for delivery. I also heard the unmistakable and typically loud and impatient voice of Hailey. “Is he almost ready!?”

He grinned. “Almost! Just putting the finishing touches on.” He then did a push-pull with his hands on my arms, turning me around to face him. “That's a nice belt you have on. How about a 2nd one, huh?” He looped a rope around my waist and then looked at my crotch and smiled. “I see you’re already enjoying this. You should like this even more then.” I turned red and looked away in embarrassment as he tied a rope to the front of my waist, and then walked to the back of me. I spready my legs wide to avoid this weirdo’s touch, and he slowly pulled the rope between my legs and tie it to my wrist rope, completing the tight crotch rope. I felt the rope rub against my crotch, and with the tightness of it, I had to keep my hands down and my arms straight to keep from too much pulling. Of course, Oliver had attached a little extension to my hands that he could tug on, so whenever he pulled, my efforts to stay comfortable were overcome.

I occasionally struggled as he trussed me up, thinking I could just overpower the little twerp, but I didn’t want to risk him sending the pictures, and I also didn’t want to anger Hailey, who could be quite vindictive. As I wiggled against my new ropes, he told me it was time for Hailey to see me, as per their agreement. We walked down the hall and turned a corner into a bedroom where Hailey was waiting with a mischievous grin.

“Here he is. I present to you your request!” Oliver gave the rope in his hand a little tug signaling for me to step forward and I just grunted at Hailey. She then made a sarcastic, delicate and dramatic sigh and said “Oh my, this handsome hero has been captured!”

“What do you want to do with him?” Oliver said, proud of himself.

“Hmmm, I have lots of plans. But first, did you check and see if he’s carrying a knife or anything? I think he usually uses one for his job outside school. I can’t have him cutting himself loose from his ropes.”

Oliver just smiled and shook his head no.

“Guess I’ll have to check him then.” She looked at me seductively and said with a tickle to my cheek, “Spread your legs!” Hailey told Oliver to hold onto me while she “frisked” me. He held onto my arms while Hailey knelt down and started patting and feeling my spread legs. As her hands moved up, the bulge in my pants started to form again, especially since I could see down her shirt as she knelt down and felt my legs. She then methodically moved up and patted down the outside of my legs, pinching the back of my thigh.

“Hmm, nothing so far.” Then she placed her hand on my crotch where my obviously growing bulge was and wrapped her hand playfully around my member. “Found something! I knew I would.”

I started to resist, putting my legs together and violently trying to shake Oliver’s hold from me. Hailey just laughed. “Oh calm down Jason, he has to leave anyway.”

“Yes that’s true I do need to get going. Need anything else before I go?”

“No I don’t think.” She held up a folded piece of paper. I have all your knotting instructions in case I need them later. Thanks for your help!”

“Any time. This was my most ambitious bondage endeavor yet, and it seems to be a smashing success. It was so fun tying him. I don’t think he’s getting loose!” He tugged on the rope and I straightened my back and moaned. He handed Hailey the crotch rope and exited. I was both incredibly aroused from being bound and gagged, and now groped by this crazy but cute girl, but also totally embarrassed and humiliated. Hopefully Oliver would keep his rigging a secret. He had promised he would. In the meantime, I now had to face my ultimate “frienemy” Hailey. She had obviously been attracted to me for a long time, and now I was her prisoner.

Hailey, now holding the crotch rope, circled back to face me from the front and placed a hand on my bound chest. “Finally, just you and me.”

Was this a good thing or a bad thing?

“We’re gonna have lots of fun Jason. I have a special surprise for you… but first I have some questions to ask!”
Last edited by Tugs4fun 2 years ago, edited 18 times in total.
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

FANTASTIC! A great capture, restraint and gag scene. Just what I love in a story. I also know all about Wonder Woman's creator and his penchant for bondage. It was neat that you incorporated that into your story. Can't wait to see what Hailey has planned!
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Thanks a lot [mention]Trickster[/mention] I never knew about the creator until this kid mentioned it one time in high school. Stay tuned for more!
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/book ... ll-lepore/ is a fascinating book about her creator and about the WW character too. I read it a few years ago.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Very interesting story so far, I hope you'll continue soon!
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Part 2

I was now alone with Hailey, gagged with duct tape, and tied standing up with her holding onto a little “leash” attached to a crotch rope. This was certainly not how I expected our “study time” to go. Hailey yanked on the rope and pulled me toward her. With every yank I would of course straighten my back, much to her amusement. She moved closer to me, facing me so that we were almost touching. She held onto the rope in her right hand and put her hands on my hips

“I always knew you and I were going to get together eventually. Isn’t Oliver a good matchmaker!” I laughed out loud a little at this preposterous statement and mmphhed into the duct tape.

She then looked down a little and put her finger in my chest, playfully running it across the rope. “You see Jason, since you’re too shy to ask me out, I had to enlist the help of Oliver. I know his methods are a little different, but aren’t you happy he got us together!?” I sighed and rolled my eyes a little. Getting tied up by Hailey wasn’t that bad – so far – but did she have to get that little weirdo to tie me up?

She looked up at me and shook her hair a little with a little smile. “When he first brought up tying someone up, I thought it would just be means to an end, so we could finally be alone together.” She placed her hands on my bound arms and moved a little closer. “But then I realized how sexy it would be to have you all trussed up in rope… just for me!”

“mmmpph mmpphhee mmph” I tried to plead with her to at least remove my gag. She eventually understood but just stood with a hand on her hip and laughed.

“Don’t worry about the gag. It’s irrelevant. See, I’m going to ask you some questions… but you won’t need to talk to answer them.” She tugged on the crotch rope toward the bed. It was a 4 post bed and she led me to one of them at the foot. There was a pile of rope on the mattress, and she picked one up and began wrapping it around my chest to the bed post. She tied it off and then faced me. "Wow you look amazing with those ropes wrapped around your muscles." She circled behind me toward the bed and ran her hands up and down my chest and core from behind.

“Mmmm. I’ve always dreamed about touching your body. I just never thought I’d have to tie you up to do it. Now, my first question… did you know that I always thought you were really cute?” She swung around and lowered her head to my crotch. I was of course bulging.

“Hmm, looks like a yes to me!”

I just moaned into my gag and struggled a little bit back and forth.

“I don’t know what you think you’re doing. In case you haven’t figured it out hot stuff, you’re not escaping. Besides, you obviously don’t even want to… now, the next question. Do you think I’m attractive?” She practically whispered it into my ear and then kissed me on the cheek. As she moved in, my member was throbbing and brushed against her thigh.

“Okay then, I’ll take that little poke as another yes. I think I know what the answer to the next question is gonna be!”

She once again faced me from the front and began groping and squeezing my chest and arm muscles. “I love how strong you are. You should hold me in your arms… after I untie you of course.” She then lightly wiggled her thumbs over my nipples while saying nothing, just breathing hard looking at me.

“Do you want to be my boyfriend?”

She again knelt down to look at my crotch and this time ran her hands up my thighs. My member twitched a little.

“Yay! You’re my boyfriend!” She put both of her hands on my face and wiggled my head a little. “We’re gonna have sooo much fun together.”

“Mmmpphh” I moaned almost desperately. I wanted Hailey to keep touching me and I wanted to put my head on her neck, since the rest of my body was of course bound. At the same time, I didn’t know what she had planned. I mmphhed a little more and wiggled.

“Okay fine, I’ll take your gag off.” She peeled it off slowly. “So my captive boyfriend, what's so important that I have to ungag you?”

I breathed a little and looked at her. “Hailey, just please leave me ungagged for a little. I promise, you can even tie me up more later. But why don't we just calm down for a while. We can talk.” I knew yelling at her would just embolden her, so I tried to be more relaxed in getting her to chill and maybe untie me.

“Hmmm. We can talk later. I have things I want to do. You obviously like being tied up by me, so why wouldn’t I gag you also?” She put her hand over my mouth and I sighed and rolled my eyes and mmphhed “okay fine.” She again placed her hand on my crotch said we would talk a lot later. Her teasing was driving me mad.

“It's actually good that you asked to be ungagged, because it reminded me of the special surprise I have for you!” Hailey was both giddy with excitement but also in control. She placed her hand on my chin and pulled down a little.

“Open up!”

With her other hand on my crotch, I was so turned on and didn’t resist at all, looking up a little and opening my mouth slowly. Perhaps since I was so accommodating, she was gentle as she produced a pair of cream colored panties from her pocket and slowly pushed them into my mouth before slowly and playfully cupping her hand over my lips.

“Do you know why this gag is so special?” I shook my head slowly and mmpphed no. These panties were definitely not fresh out of the laundry. “Because I wore them three days last week... Which includes when I was in the weight room and watched you work out…” She again gently rested her hand on my stomach and then giggled “so let’s just say they’re very… worn! In fact – in a way – you prepared your own gag… isn’t that hot?” She still had her hand clamped over my mouth. “Mmmm, delicious, huh? I hope you like the taste!” she gloated as she pulled and ripped off a piece of duct tape.

I wiggled a little against the bedpost as she smoothed the tape over my mouth. As she leaned in to add another piece of tape, I felt my member push against her thigh. She bent down and looked at it before giving it a soft little flick with her finger. “Oh there you go poking me again, you naughty boy. Looks like you’re gonna have to stay that way for a while.” She again stood up and put her hand on her hip. “You’re gonna be my captive for a while. You obviously love being tied up by me – and why wouldn’t you since I’m so wonderful – so you better get used to your little situation down there. I might play with you there later, but I have other things to do.” She turned and headed down the hall. I wiggled around again a little more, and with her gone for a minute I was wishing I had answered some of her “questions” a little differently.

She returned and was seemingly empty-handed. Then she pulled a sharpie marker out of her pocket. “Your gag isn't quite complete!"

Hope you like. As always, I'd love to hear feedback!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Nice start, good mix of the innocence, then fear and disgust, then wondering where Hailey will take him next.

Looking forward to reading more - although - don't forget to study :lol:
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

I really enjoyed Hailey gloating and teasing the way she did. Jason enjoying his predicament makes it even better. I totally loved when she gagged him again. Great story!
Bondthonf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondthonf »

Really nice story! Love how she is teasing him!
Thank you.
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Could become one of my favorite stories here! I hope the next part will follow soon!
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Thanks a lot [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention]! It’s a lot of fun writing a fantasy into a story. Thanks to all the commenters. I hope to continue it soon!
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Part 3

Hailey approached me, still tied to the bedpost, crotch roped, and gagged with her used panties. She grabbed my chin.

“Now hold still Jason. I want you to be able to tell everyone just how you feel. But do you know how you’re gonna ‘tell’ people while you’re still gagged?”

I grunted no and shook my head.

“Like this!” She pulled the cap off the marker and held me still. I could feel the tip pressing up against the duct tape over my mouth, making a squeaking noise. She made her way across the gag and then stepped back and grabbed and wiggled my head.

“All done! Do you want to know what it says?’

‘Ughh, what?!” I tried to say through my gag.

She returned with a hand-held mirror from the dresser and held it in front of me. Across my duct tape gag were the words “I love Hailey!” I just rolled my eyes and mmphhed and struggled a little against my ropes. I was still tied in such a way that every movement of my hands would cause the rope to rub and dig into my crotch.

“You look so cute; if the sharpie wasn’t wet I'd kiss you. But I don’t want to ruin your gag for our photo album!” She pulled out her phone and moved around a little from side to side looking through her camera. “I’m trying to find the best angle. See my friends aren’t going to believe it, so I figure I’ll take a picture to show them all!”

“MMMPHH!” I tried to say “are you crazy!” through the gag but of course Hailey just laughed.

“Okay here we go… Smile. HAHA!”

She took many pictures from different angles and would remark on how awesome I looked tied up. After she was satisfied with her little “photo shoot,” she said it was time for more fun. She pulled out her list of instructions and pointers that Oliver had given her and then picked up a rope from the bed. She knelt down and doubled up a rope and then after looping it began tightly tying my ankles together. After she finished with the knots she stood up and took ahold of my crotch rope in her hand. She moved in close so that our hips were almost touching. She looked up at me seductively and stroked her curly light brown hair a little with her left hand and then stuck her breasts out so they touched my bound chest.

“Isn’t this fun Jason?” I moaned back to her. She slowly and playfully began moving her hand down to my waist, running her fingers over my abs and touching my belt buckle. “Would you like me to play with you down there?” She lightly pulled on the crotch rope as she spoke, and my cock throbbed and I moaned yes please Hailey. If I was going to get tied up, gagged, photographed and held in her room, I might as well get some enjoyment out of it.

“Good, then you’re going to love our next little activity. You’re gonna have to work for it.”

I perked up and my eyes narrowed on her.

“I have a great idea and it’s perfect for you. All those years in high school when you used to work out and run in the summers before football season inspired me.” I was listening intently, knowing she was cooking up some kind of rotten scheme.

“We’re gonna run gassers! But you’re going to have to do it while tied up. You’ll be untied from the bedpost, and then you have to hop from one end of the house to the other. If you make it in time, I’ll reward you... and maybe your little friend too. If not, we get to do whatever I want!”

I rolled my eyes in disbelief. She could have done whatever she wanted with me. Even when she had me captured, tied up, and gagged Hailey had to have her way and play her little games. After untying me from the bedpost, she gave me a strong tug on the crotch rope to remind me that I was here to stay. She went over the rules, giving me the number of times I’d have to go back and forth in 4 minutes.

She dragged me to the living room wall and pulled out her phone stop watch. With no warning, she said casually “Go!” I jerked my head back and forth and began hopping. I still had my boots on, which were a little heavy but also helped with traction. She would follow along with an amused look on her face and occasionally call out the time as I hopped through the house. With a minute and a half down, I got to the end of the hall and took a minute to switch directions and try to control my breathing through my nose.

“You better hurry up handsome, you’re not gonna make it!” I bucked my head and tried to get the sweat off my brow. She slapped my butt and told me to get going. As I continued this little “challenge” of Hailey’s, my motivation began to wane a little, and my hard-on was going down. Whether I won or lost, I was still going to be her captive.

As I continued Hailey kept shouting out the time, with a grin on her face, occasionally spanking my butt. “You’re not gonna make it sweetie!” As time ran out I took my last few little hops and then stood up straight, trying to catch my breath and keep the sweat out of my eyes. I stood there panting, with sweat on my face and neck. I really wanted to just take a tumble down and lay down for a while, but I decided to keep my composure and stayed where I was, standing with my hands still tied behind me and my chest and ankles also tied.

“Oh my gosh, that was HOT!” Hailey put her hand on my chest and shoved me back against the living room wall. She was breathing just as hard as I was and leaned in toward my ear. “You’re so hot when you’re competing… even when you lose!”

I mmphhed and bucked hard against the ropes. I tried to wiggle my lips at least to get her attention. At the very minimum, some water would have been nice, and a little break from the duct tape for my lips. I stood leaned with my back against the wall, panting and sweating. Hailey put her hand on my neck.

“Hmm, you might need to do a little more cardio, or work on your reflexes hahaha!”

I kept wiggling my lips and she rolled her eyes and reached up. “Ughh, you can be so demanding sometimes. What is it?”

She pulled the tape off slowly and I spit out the panties. They were totally wet from my saliva. I took a few seconds to breathe and swallow.

“Hailey, please, some water.”

She seemed uninterested and looked at the panties. “Wow, those are really wet.” She was still panting and feeling me up. “Reminds of me how they were a few days ago when I wore them.” She paused pensively. “In fact, this might work out well!” Her eyes got an excited look and she looked back toward the kitchen. “I’ll be right back. And don’t worry I’ll bring you your water. I know what we're gonna do next!”
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

She is enjoying herself sooo much. It's fun to see and hear her. I bet what she's got planned next will be one for the books!
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Another great part! I hope his little friend will see some action soon, he deserves it ;)
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Thanks very much for the comments! I think Hailey wants to have a little more fun for herself, stay tuned for the next part!
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Hailey had been out of the room for a couple of minutes. I had lowered myself down against the wall, and was now sitting with my legs out and my back against the wall, still tied up, but ungagged. This was the most freedom I had had since my capture. If I was ambitious, I could have tried to find something somewhat sharp, crawl over, and try to cut my ropes. Or I could have even tried to make my way to the door for an “escape.” But there was really nowhere to go from there. The most likely outcome would have been an embarrassing encounter of Hailey’s neighbors seeing a young man tied up and hopping around with no shirt on. So instead, I just waited and enjoyed my rest, thinking of how I would handle my new “ladyfriend.” I was also a little chilly from the little bit I had sweat and having no shirt.

Another minute later, Hailey returned, carrying a plate and a glass of water. “Here you go cutie pie, this is for you.” She held the glass to my mouth and tipped it back, which was nice. “I made a sandwich for my man, don’t you feel lucky?”

I paused and nervously asked her a question.

“Hailey… first of all, please tell me Oliver didn’t send those pictures out?! Can you call him or something, if those pictures get sent out…”

She put her finger over my lips, “shushing” me. “Will you stop worrying about that? Don’t you remember he took them on your phone – which I have - and he only sent them to me. Don’t worry, nobody will see them… assuming of course that you’re a good boy. Now enough questions from you. If you want to eat, be a good boy and be quiet. Now eat this sandwich I made for you! You’re going to need your energy.”

I tried to twist around and show her my hands and she just chuckled and said I had no need for them. She fed me the ham sandwich and after I was done, she let me finish the water.

“Feel better?”

“Yes. Now please Hailey, would you at least untie my ankles? You honestly can’t expect to keep me tied up forever. Are you kidnapping me?”

She cupped her hand over my mouth a little annoyed. “I told you to be a good boy Jason! I don’t like all of these questions. Now… did you have enough to drink?” I nodded through the hand gag. “Are you sure?” I nodded again. “I think your mouth is still a little dry.” I furrowed my brow and shook my head pleadingly.

“Haha, I’ve got a little dessert for you!”

She pinched my nose and ordered me to open up. This time a different pair of panties went in. Instantly I tasted the feminine aroma of her juice as she pushed the last bit into my mouth.

“Yummy, huh? Almost as delicious as you are!”

She crawled behind me and almost jerked the bandana into a knot, making it very tight and pulling on my mouth a little. She pulled me back into her chest and lap, wrapping her arms around me from behind and spoke into my ear. “This gag is new and improved. If you haven’t figured it out, I just took them off… right after I watched the videos I took of you hopping around with no shirt.” She spoke more softly now. “Ready to be re-tied?”

Hailey stood up and yanked hard on my crotch rope for me to stand up.

“MMMPHH!”

I struggled onto my knees and she finally pulled me up on my feet. My saliva was mixing with the sweat and juice in my panty gag and I was trying to control my breathing. “Over here.” She pulled again toward the middle of the living room. Hailey’s teasing was getting old.

She led me to the middle of the living room where I noticed she had rearranged the furniture a little bit. She tugged me down and I dropped to my knees and rolled over.

“Now Jason, if you’re a nice boyfriend and listen, I’ll tie you comfortably. If not…” she yanked the crotch rope, “there will be a lot of tugging and not much fun.”

I obeyed as she pushed me on my back and untied my ankles. She pulled out some more rope and bound my feet to the legs of the coffee table. Then she pulled me back up and untied my hands from behind. This finally released the slack on the crotch rope and I wiggled my hips a little, much to her delight as she giggled. After my chest was untied, she pushed me back down. Soon each of my hands was bound to the two legs of the couch above me and I was now laid out tied spread eagle on the ground.

‘Time to get comfy!” she said with glee as she grabbed the remote and lowered herself to the floor. The tv was to my left and she made herself comfortable using my bare midsection as her “pillow.” She settled on a sappy romantic movie on the hallmark channel. I really didn’t make much of an effort to turn my head and watch, instead just trying to relax a little and make my hard-on go down. At one point, Hailey asked me if I was even watching. “This is okay, but I wish she would tie him up like I’ve done to you, it would make this movie sooo much better, don’t you think?” I didn’t say much and she reached down to my crotch. I thrust my hips a little and nodded and mmphhed yes.

“Hahaha, good. It’s a commercial break anyway, so it’s a good time to go over some stuff.” She walked out to the refrigerator and returned a few minutes later with a plate of food and a glass of iced tea and some sort of list of paper.

“I think I can win an award for having the kinkiest tv tray don’t you think… it’s you!” She put her plate to the side and put the piece of paper down on my stomach and pulled out a pen. “Now Jason, we have to go over a few things…” She perused her list. “First of all, we have one class together. From now on, you’ll meet me 5 minutes before hand, and you have to walk with me to class every day and hold my hand. Secondly, you have to cuddle with me in public. I already have some spots picked out.”

I rolled my eyes and groaned into my gag and shifted my midsection a little as she checked off her list with her pen against my stomach. “Oh and that reminds me; how many times a week do you work out?”

I tried to shrug my shoulders a little and I mmphhed “Phrmm erm frrr.”

“Hmm, 3 or 4. I like you nice and lean and muscular." She ran her hand slowly up my abdomen and then squeezed my arms. "From now on six days a week is what I’m requesting.” She perused her list casually. “There’s some other stuff here, we can go over it later. Let’s just say you’re gonna be coming some places with me. Shopping…. Parties! We're gonna have so much fun! But right now I’m hungry.”

She pulled out her lunch and put the plate on my stomach and started eating. She’d pinch me every now and then but I was just lying there spread eagle, with a bulge coming and going.

She would look down at my crotch and roll her eyes. “Ughh, can you at least put that away when I’m eating you brute?” After a few more minutes she was done and put the plate on the coffee table.

“Oops, looks like I spilled some crumbs.” She lowered her head to my stomach and started nibbling and licking my midsection. “Mmmm, you’re delicious Jason!” My cock now stood up again which she took notice of.

“Well, maybe I will reward you now mister. You were such a comfy pillow I think you deserve it!” She got up and put her plate away and then returned looking at her phone. “Well bad news; my mom is gonna be home in 40 minutes, so I guess we better hurry.” I wiggled my hips a little as if to say “okay, what are you waiting for!”

“Unless of course I leave you tied up for her to deal with. You wouldn’t mind, would you?”

“MMMPPHH!” I thrashed my limbs and yelled into my gag. This girl was having so much fun with me after years of flirting and almost stalking me. I remembered back to when I was in the high school locker room and a bunch of friends were teasing me how Hailey liked me. I was laughing but eventually shrugged a little and said, “I know she’s crazy but she is kinda cute.” They all of course broke out into a howl and one of my friends made a whip noise. If they knew about this they’d know just how accurate that had been!

In the meantime, Hailey had undone my belt buckle and was unzipping my jeans. She was speaking quietly. “You know, I can’t believe I’m being this nice and rewarding you. You better be grateful!” I didn’t say much as she started to caress my member and I thought finally she was giving me some relief. She could finish me and then I could get out of here!

As she continued to work me I could feel the buildup in my member. If she kept her pace, it wouldn’t be long. She kept stroking me and would look down and then stare back up at my face. Then she pulled her hand away and I lifted my head and looked up. “Hmm, you know what Jason… I’m not sure you were a good enough boy today. I think I’ll just leave you tied up here. If I feel like it, I’ll untie you before my mom gets home.”

“MMMPPHHH mmphleaph ailey, mphlsss!” My swollen member was still standing up and I was ready to be finished. I wanted to bust through my ropes and do it myself if she wasn’t going to do it.

“Hahaha, just look at you... I’m surprised you never rip a hole in your jeans.” She laughed at herself, “Okay, Fine…” she untied my gag and swiped the panties out of my mouth. “So it sounds like you want me to finish, huh?”

“YES! Just finish me!”

“Shhhh” she held her finger up to my lips slowly. After a long pause she then spoke with a quiet low voice. “Fine... Let me ask you though, can I tie you up again Jason... Whenever I want?”

“Yes! Tie me up!”

She started to smile more and walked her index and middle finger up my abdomen to my chest playfully. “Can I… gag you again?”

“Yes! Gag me, I don’t care!”

She grinned and flipped her hair a little as she looked down at me. “Soooo... you want me to finish you, is that what I’m hearing?”

I tugged against my ropes and started bumping and sliding the couch a little with my desperate pulls. “Yes! Finish me Hailey, please fi-mmphhh mphe!” Before I could complete my sentence, she had stuffed the panties back in my mouth and then almost violently pulled the bandana through my teeth and knotted it and then crawled back in front of me to face me. She grabbed my head and almost bit me as she kissed me through my gag and with my head still in her hands spoke excitedly.

“Now THAT is what I wanted to hear.” Her eyes looked excited and she was panting. She grabbed my chin. “Hold on handsome, you wanted me to finish you, that’s what I’m gonna do. Hope you’re ready!”

She almost whipped my pants down further and then held out her left hand. With her right she held up a big bottle of lotion upside down way up high and squeezed a bunch into her left hand. With my pants down she almost wound up and grabbed my crotch with her left hand and started working her fingers.

I immediately almost thrust my hips and tipped my head back and moaned. Then she wrapped around my member and squeezed very rapidly. It was still excited from being taken to the edge earlier, and now it was completely throbbing again as she wasn’t holding anything back. Now steadily stroking me, she said in a hushed voice. "This is how I handle my man!"

She continued and I could feel it coming soon. "Come on Jason, show me you like it!"

I shot my load up as she kept stroking. Even after I kept twitching she milked every bit out of me.

She returned with a wet towel and cleaned me up and then laid her head on me. "Well wasn't that fun sweetie?"

She ran her fingers through my hair above my ears. “Wow, you didn’t disappoint. Aren’t you glad I tied you up!”
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

I loved that continuation (though I cursed Hailey's mom for coming home so soon lol). Hailey is just such a controlling domme and she wields her power so perfectly and effortlessly. The gag scene was incredible and so was the edging. I hope there will be more to this story soon!
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Thanks for the feedback [mention]Trickster[/mention] ! There will be more, hopefully soon
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Thanks again to everyone who has read and commented. The poll was probably added a little bit too late last time, I might do another later. Here is a new part to the story, hope you enjoy!

The next week was mostly quiet and uneventful. For the most part, being Hailey’s “boyfriend” consisted of her touching me a lot more in public and a lot more text messages from her. I didn’t have a girlfriend before so it wasn’t like she was “stealing” me.

On the next Friday, I got a text in the middle of the morning. “Come to my house at the end of the day. We’re gonna have some fun!!!” I immediately thought there was more bondage in store for me, when my phone buzzed again. “Oh and you better wear tight clothing, if you want to keep it on.” I rolled my eyes and wondered what Hailey had in store for me. She had been almost gleeful all week but had been elusive about discussing any future plans, instead just wanting to touch me and hold hands and things like that. I was worried she would try to humiliate me as a way to keep me obedient but it hadn’t been that bad.

Finally, I got to her front door and waited. I noticed another car parked in the driveway and immediately got suspicious. I looked down at my feet and looked back up at the door. I was wearing a pair of gym shorts and on top I had on a tight-fitting white compression shirt, the kind most people wear for sports. I put on a jacket over top of that.

After a while Hailey came to the door. She looked a little annoyed. “Where have you been, it’s already getting late!”

I chuckled a little. “Nice to see you too Hailey.”

“Well I guess you don’t even want to keep your clothes on at all, because that outfit is not gonna do it for me.” I unzipped the jacket to reveal the tight shirt. Her face lit up a little bit. “Oh okay… I can work with that.” I had worn long sleeves in anticipation of potentially being tied with a course rope.

Hailey obviously enjoyed tying me up and toying with me, as she had made me agree to it “under duress” when she’d first caught me. I wondered a little nervously what she had planned. “Okay Hailey… what are you gonna do to me?” I asked as we casually walked inside.

She rolled her eyes but chuckled a little and kissed me on the cheek. “Geez you worry so much! We’re just gonna hang out Jason, maybe I just enjoy the company of a cool – and really cute – guy?” She did seem to be dressed casually – yoga pants and a white t-shirt.

“Okay this doesn’t sound like Hailey” I thought to myself, but I wasn’t going to argue with her. “Okay that’s fine with me! But uh, Hailey, why’d you ask me to wear tight clothing?”

She smiled a little, I could tell she was thinking. “I just think you look really good in it, that’s all.” I stared at her, unsatisfied waiting for her to fess up what else she had planned. She sighed. “Ugh, okay, fine, I’ll spoil the surprise!” It’s just that the other day I thanked Oliver again for uh…. capturing you. Well… he told me you could be a bondage model. He said you’re almost perfect for it. Your body, haircut, he said the way you struggled and talked into your gag was just perfect!”

I rolled my eyes a little. “Huh, I must have missed that booth at the high school career day fair.”

She chuckled a little and grabbed my hand. “Oh, we’re just gonna have a little fun, you and me Jason, that’s all. But seriously take that jacket off, I want you in skin tight clothing young man. Now come with me.” She pulled me down the hall and down her basement stairs. The stairs were carpeted and the basement was lightly finished, with a few pieces of furniture and a small tv on a stand. I also noticed a camera on a tripod. I sighed and in a serious tone said, “Hailey, what are you doing?”

“Just a little photo shoot cutie pie, that’s all. It’s a little insurance for me too. In case you ever decide to dump me.” I just rolled my eyes as she invited me to take a seat on a kitchen style chair.

“For now, I’m not even gonna tie you, I just want to test out the camera.” She aimed the camera at me and snapped a few pictures. “Yeah, maybe I’ll tie your hands and send them to an ambassador from the bondage company.” I rolled my eyes at her saying “bondage company” like it was a movie studio or something. Classic Hailey. She also seemed to emphasize the word “ambassador.” She looked around for a bit and then repeated her sentence even slower.

“I’ll send them to an AMBASSADOR.” Hearing the creak of a closet door behind me, I was confused and I looked at her and asked her what she was talking about. “What the he-mmmpphh! Ahhh!”

I felt a bandana pulled through my mouth and jerked back, whoever did it pulling it with all their strength. At the same time a rope was wrapped around my chest and pulled on in the same manner as another set of hands grabbed my arms. Hailey quickly approached and drew a pair of handcuffs out of her pocket.

“Hold his arms down, I’ll cuff him first!” I was trying to struggle to get my arms and hands free but the gag and rope were pulling against me so hard it was hard to focus. Soon my hands had been bound behind me and next Hailey produced another pair of cuffs and my ankles were also bound.

She giggled. “Perfect! Now finish off that gag and then put him on the ground!”

The gag was once again tightened, and was knotted behind my head, and as I struggled what felt like another bandana was wrapped around my head blindfolding me. I then felt several hands throw me onto the ground and I heard Hailey’s voice give more instructions, and the laughing of several girls.

“Here you go girls, use these! Remember what we practiced and talked about. He should be obedient, but if he gives you too much trouble just sit on him and punch him. If you really need to, pinch his nipples!” Soon I felt hands all over my body and the sound of several giggling girls. Based on the touching and voices it sounded like there were 3 girls. Soon my wrists and ankles had been bound with rope and the cuffs were removed while at the same time I was pushed onto my stomach and forced to lie down. I felt a couple of slaps to my butt as I squirmed and yelled into my new gag. “Wrrt dr hrrl ryu drringg Hrrley!?”

“Hurry up and tie him above his knees Carrie! I want to tie his arms so we can start shooting as quickly as possible!” Carrie was Hailey’s sister. She must have enlisted the help of her and apparently some of her friends to take part in this new “kidnaping.” I continued trying to squirm and again felt my butt spanked even harder and my back being punched.

“Wow your boyfriend can take a punch!” I heard another unknown female voice say. Hailey responded triumphantly. “Oh, he’s not so tough once he’s tied up, trust me!” My legs were now being bound above my knees and I was losing any ability to move them apart.

“Perfect, now bring him up so I can tie his chest and arms!” Upon Hailey’s command, two sets of hands grabbed each arm and pulled me up so I was on my knees. With every touch of these girls, I had a growing bulge in my shorts, which would now probably be visible to my captors. Soon Hailey I presume had wrapped rope around my chest and arms while the other girls held me in place on my knees.

Hailey said admiringly “Perfect... Doesn’t he look hot!” I heard the rest of them laugh and grab ahold of arms tighter. Then I heard another command. “Take it off so he can see what we’ve done with him!”

I felt hands on the back of my head and soon my blindfold was off. As I looked up I felt a hand grab my hair on the back of my head while two girls in girl scout uniforms appeared in front of me. They looked vaguely familiar. One was a little taller and skinnier with red hair, while the other was short with dark hair. Hailey spoke up.

“If you remember, my sister Carrie is a girl scout, these are her friends. In case you haven’t figured it out, she’s holding on to you right now.” I tried to say “hello Carrie” into my gag but not much came out the way I was bound and being held. I heard her laugh and give my hair a little tug.

The two girl scouts in front of me just laughed and said “nice to meet you Jason.” The red head looked especially excited. “Oh he’s perfect for this Hailey!”

“Mmmphh! Phhrfect phrr whhrt!?” I mmphhed.

The redhead laughed again. “We’re having a little celebration for the oldest girl scouts. Our age group are called ambassadors in the scout organization. That was our codeword if you remember. We're having a little party for ourselves and thought we'd tie up a boy to celebrate! And of course every good party has to have a photographer to document the fun!”

I sighed in humiliation. Hailey looked so proud of herself.

“Alright ladies enough chit-chat. Let’s start shooting. Unless… maybe we should tie him a little tighter?”
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

Again, a very interesting new chapter! He surely is a lucky boy, I hope to hear more from you soon :D
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Thanks [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention] I'm glad you're enjoying it! working on more now. I'd like to cut down on the delays between posts. I think you'll enjoy the next part!
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

That was a neat twist. Hailey didn't strike me as the sharing type, but I guess she will share to a point 😉 I absolutely loved the capture scene, especially the forceful gagging!
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

[mention]Trickster[/mention] You're right, she really is not normally the sharing kind. She just couldn't seem to help herself, although I think she is going to want some one on one time again pretty soon! [mention]FabianStr2016[/mention]

Hope you all enjoy this next part. There will be more.

Carrie loosened the hold on my head. My hair was pretty short so she had been really digging her fingers in. “Sorry Jason, I wasn’t trying to hurt you.” Carrie was actually a lot different than Hailey, much more soft-spoken and easygoing. Her friends though… I was about to learn...

“Oh he’s fine Carrie, you’re such a softie! Believe me this is nothing. What do you think Angela?” The dark-haired girl then made a sarcastic pondering face and put her hand on her chin. “I like your idea Hailey, I think we should tie him tighter!” This seemed to be the answer Hailey wanted.

“Good! Here you go.” She tossed some rope to Angela but it was intercepted by the redhead. “What are you doing Tara?”

“Why don’t you film me tying him? We’re can turn this into a little recruiting event? We can try to recruit younger girls by showing them girl scouts can really be tough. Instead of starting with him already tied, we should show everyone how we tied him up! They'll want to know how we made a big, strong guy so helpless!” she said as she grabbed ahold of my already bound hands.

“Great idea” I saw the camera started recording as she knelt behind me and I craned my head back to try to see what was happening. I felt my bound hands tugged on and soon they were connected to my ankles. I was in a kneeling position but had been hogtied.

The girls all looked down on me with bubbly excitement. Angela spoke up. “Wow… he’s a girl scouts dream Hailey, thanks for sharing him with us!”

“No problem girls. I thought you would like to enjoy him for a bit. But remember, when we’re done, he’s still mine.” She looked down at me and patted my head. “Isn’t that right Jason?”

I shot her a dirty look and they all laughed at me. Hailey then continued. “Okay, watch this!” She gave me a shove. I tried to anchor my feet to the ground but with my legs bound together and the hogtie I took a tumble after another push and ended up on my stomach with my feet now up. “If you can get up in 10 seconds Jason, we’ll let you go!”

I squirmed around, grunting and moaning, getting onto my side and then trying to work to my knees. As I was still struggling, Hailey shouted “time’s up!” She pushed me down again. “I was kidding anyway, of course we’re not gonna let you go! But you look really sexy trying to struggle like that.”

Tara, the redhead, seemed to be particularly enjoying my plight. “Oh I agree, that was great footage! Wait ‘til we show this video to all the other girls, they’re gonna LOVE it!”

“MMMPHH! Hrrley wrrt ryu drrring!?” I struggled a little but nearly lost my balance, much to their great amusement. Hailey again patted my head. “Sorry Jason I couldn’t resist.” Then she got closer to me and whispered to me. “don’t worry sweetie, we’re still gonna have some alone time later.”

She looked back up at the other girls and said they should all take pictures with me. Tara jumped right in and began tickling me. “Wow, all that muscle is great for tickling!”

Hailey giggled. “I know, he’s really ticklish too. If he doesn’t smile for the pictures, I would highly recommend it!”

All three girls took turns taking pictures with me in various poses. They covered my eyes with their hands, patted my head, grabbed ahold of my arms, pinched my ears, etc. After minutes of practically every pose imaginable, Carrie once again showed at least a little concern for my well-being.

“Hailey, he’s a fun boy to play with, but maybe we should give him a little break. He has been a good sport after all.” Tara, the redhead answered her almost immediately. “I think his little friend could use a little break too!” The other girls all stared down at my crotch and started laughing hysterically.

Angela agreed, patting my head and saying with some sarcastic sympathy. “Yeah, I didn’t want to say anything, boner boy. You’ve been awfully excited for a while now.” She looked around. “I guess you’re not used to pretty girls touching you, huh? How about we give you a break!”

After more jokes they agreed I should be tied to a chair. Carrie wheeled in an office chair on wheels. Tara undid my hogtie while the other girls sat on me and pinched me. I complied with their orders and took a seat on the chair, still gagged of course, the bandana now pretty much soaked. My hands were tied behind me and my chest bound with a bunch of rope. Then my knees were bent and my ankles tied to the cylindrical lift of the chair.

As time went on, the girls had great fun wheeling me around as they watched tv, pushing me back and forth as I was totally helpless. During commercials, they were taking turns with me, using my lap as a footrest and of course laughing at me.

“I like his shirt Hailey, does he always wear that for you?” Angela asked as she poked my chest with her feet.

“Actually, he wore it by request just for today. I have sooo many other outfits I can’t wait for him to try on. In fact, if I’m feeling generous maybe I’ll let you girls help me take his shirt off later today. I think some more pictures might be in order later. Maybe a little more… PG13!”

They all laughed again, even Carrie, who walked up to me and tickled my stomach. “I have to say Hailey, I was a little unsure about this at first when Angela said you had a surprise for us, but this is awesome! The pics are great!”

I just rolled my eyes and prayed that no one else would come over and these pictures wouldn’t find their way to any of my friends. Yes, I did find pleasure in being bound and gagged, but it was obviously not something I wanted the whole world to know about, especially friends or any adults. Almost right on cue as I pondered this, I heard a knock at the basement door.

“Hailey?” The girls all looked up. “What are you doing down there, young lady?”
FabianStr2016
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FabianStr2016 »

I really must say, this is one of my favorites on this site! I hope you won't get bored writing, because I need more chapters :D and what if all four girls get a little more sexual? Would be a pleasent surprise
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention] thanks a lot! Funny I was just thinking about how long I should continue this story. I really appreciate the feedback and the fact that you’re enjoying it, it’s quite helpful and encouraging. Hmmm, I’ll see what I can do, maybe the girls will have a little more fun than they originally planned...

I will keep writing, stay tuned. Feedback is always appreciated.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic