Dinner Date Interrupted MM/fmm

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Dinner Date Interrupted MM/fmm

Post by Silkenvixen »

Some of you may remember the name Ed Harris, former owner of the Dreambook about people who had been bound and gagged during a robbery.
I used to edit the book for him. We'd lost touch for several years and by chance met up again online. He's writing stories and wrote several for me that include me as my male self. This is one of them.

Sue is my real life older sister. Patty is my wife.

Story is (c) 2014 and 2021

"Sue, I would love for you to come to dinner on Friday evening around 7:00p.m. I will stop by at about 6:30pm to pick you up" I asked my good friend, Sue. Sue is 63 years old but looks younger than her years, 5'4' 140lbs, short blond hair, 38C breasts.

"Sure, I would love to have dinner. I will be ready to go at 6:30pm" stated Sue.

Sue arrived home from work at 5:45pm and thought to herself that she wanted to look good for her dinner with Ed so she decided on her red dress. She put on her red dress which came down to above her knees, suntan pantyhose and red heels. She finished off her outfit with makeup and some jewelry. As she was getting ready in the bathroom, little did she know that on the other side of the house, two men dressed in t-shirts and jeans with bandanas over the lower part of their face had climbed through a back window and started making their way through the house. She jut finished putting her red lipstick on and started into the hallway.

As she got there, she was face to face with the two intruders. She let out a gasp but they quickly told her to shut up or she would be killed.

"Do what we say and you will not get hurt" he told Sue. Sue nodded her head in agreement and was forced into the den area at gunpoint with her hands in the air. One of the intruders went into the garage and returned with a coil of white rope as well with a white t-shirt that was cut into strips.

"Now go close the drapes, we don't want any prying eyes" he told Sue. Sue slowly walked over to the windows, grabbed the drapes, had a weak smile on her face hoping that one of the neighbors saw the expression on her face, and pulled the drapes closed.

As she turned to walk back, he had retrieved an upright dining room chair and placed it inside the den. "Now, sit down and make yourself comfortable and place your hands behind the chair" he told Sue.

"You don't have to tie me up, I will not make any trouble" Sue begged them.

"That is right, you will not make any trouble, now put your hands behind the chair" he barked.

Sue complied, sat down, removed her jewelry and placed her hands behind the chair. He tied her wrists together with rope and tied her hands to the back of the chair. He wound rope above and below her 38C breasts making them protrude through her red dress, tying her to the chair.

He bent down and put Sue's suntan pantyhosed ankles together where he wound rope around them under her red heels then moved up to her knees and tied rope above and below her knees finishing with a piece of rope running from her ankles to the back of the chair so her feet were immobilized.

As one of the thugs was finishing tying up Sue, the other had returned from the laundry room with a clean white bedsheet. He tore the sheet into strips and balled one into a wad. He walked behind Sue and said "Open wide, lady". Sue complied and he stuffed the wad deep into her mouth. He took a second piece of cloth and placed it between her teeth so she could not tongue out the wad and double knotted the ends behind her head.

With Sue bound and gagged, the thugs began ransacking the house. I came up to the house and noticed the drapes drawn but paid no attention. I am 45 years old, 6'0, 185lbs, short black hair, wearing a white t-shirt, navy blue dress pants, black shoes, and red tie.

I walked into the house and immediately saw Sue sitting on a upright dining room chair, hands tied behind her back, her breasts protruding through the ropes, rope tied around her beautiful suntanned pantyhose ankles and knees.

I started to rush over to her when I was tackled from behind with a gloved hand over my mouth. The gloved hand was removed and replaced by a wad of cloth forced into my mouth. My red tie was pulled off and placed in my mouth winding it through twice then double knotting it behind my head. I was pulled up to my feet and made to sit in a straight wooden chair which was brought over from the dining room and placed in front of Sue. My hands were bound behind and to the chair and rope around my chest and lap securing me to the chair. Next they bound my knees and ankles together connecting the rope to my hands.

"Now we can get down to business without anymore interruptions" said the leader, as they began to ransack Sue's house. Sue and I just sat there not trying to upset the robbers as they walked through the house taking all the valuables.

Sue and I just sat there, drapes pulled closed, looking at each other's gagged face, every so often pulling at the ropes that bind us but the ropes were tied just too tight. All of a sudden, we heard a car door slam. I turned and looked at Sue wondering who was going to come into this nightmare. We tried to struggle against the ropes that bind us twisting and turning but unable to get loose. The two intruders hid themselves by the front door as the door started to open.

Chris, my good friend and Sue's brother, walked in and as he walked up the short flight of stairs. He turned into the den area and saw me and Sue bound and gagged to chairs in the middle of the room. Sue and I started to MMPPHH, MMPPHH, MMPPHH to warn Chris as he entered the room.

"What happ" is all that came out as a hand was slapped over his mouth. Sue and I began to grunt though our gags as they grabbed Chris. One of the thugs brought over a straight backed wooden chair from the dining room and had Chris sit down. One of them tied Chris' hands behind the chair securing them to the rung of the chair as the other stuffed a wad of cloth into his mouth, put a knot into another cloth, placed the knot into his mouth and knotted the ends behind his head. Once Chris had his hands secured and had his mouth gagged, they bound his ankles together to the underneath rung of the chair then tied his knees together finally securing him to the chair with rope around his chest.

One of the robbers turned to Chris and said, "If you waited a couple more minutes to arrive, you would have been able to rescue the two lovebirds but you decided to interrupt and ended up bound hand and foot with a tight gag in your mouth". Chris let out a MMPPHH, MMPPHH as they walked away.

The robbers double checked the ropes that bound Sue and I making sure the ropes were tight so we could not get loose. Then they tightened mine and Sue's gag to make sure we could not make any sounds. Even though they had just tied and gagged Chris, they make sure he was tightly tied up and gagged.

The robbers left through the garage leaving Chris, Sue and I tied to chairs and tightly gagged in the midst of a ransacked house. The house became very quiet, we could hear the sounds of the street but were unable to communicate with each other. Since Sue and I were within a few feet of each other, we looked at each other and began grunting and with eye movement, began to scoot the chairs along the carpet without tipping over. After about an hour, Sue and I eventually got our chairs back to back and placed our hands together trying each other's knots. The knots were too small to untie so after about twenty minutes of trying, I held her hands to comfort her though this ordeal.

The hours passed by, eventually I was able to turn my chair around so I was face to face with Sue. Sue and I looked into each other's gagged face knowing we were bound and gagged by professional criminals so getting loose was improbable. Her legs looked absolutely beautiful, her knees and ankles together by rope, making marks in her suntan pantyhose, red dress was pulled just above her knees showing off her beautiful thighs. Sue and l looked over at Chris and felt bad that Chris ended up seated in a chair, hands tied behind it, secured in place, rope around his chest tying him to the chair, ankles bound together, secured to the chair as well, knees tied together, his lips together with a white cloth coming from the corners of his mouth indicating a tight gag. Chris struggled against the ropes but made sure he did not tip over the chair.

For the next several hours, we struggled against the ropes and tried to communicate with each other, when there was a knock at the door. Little did we know but the robbers had stolen our vehicles leaving the driveway vacant. On the other side of the door was Patty, looking for Chris. Sue, Chris, and I began HHLLPP, HHLLPP, HHLLPP but failed to get Patty's attention as she walked away. We started to yell through our gags just enough MMPPHH, MMPPHH, MMPPHH for her to come back and listen for the faint voices inside. Patty retrieved her key from her purse and walked inside where she saw Chris, Sue, and I bound and gagged. Patty untied us and we called the police.