The nerd and the guinea pig F / F ( Updated 1/25 )

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The nerd and the guinea pig F / F ( Updated 1/25 )

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

Chapter 1: Turning the tables

" This is SO obnoxious! " Mildly frustrated Bailee shut her laptop off and closed it down. Her supposed project ran into a few small obstacles that she wasn't getting through as easily as hoped.

She wasn't your typical student however, Bailee was definitely someone else. Pink curly hair, simple glasses, a thick sweater as some simple pink underwear underneath it. Most considered her a nerd and even though she was, her attitude had changed a lot in recent years, developing her own demeanor to put people on their place.

She sat in her chair pondering on what to do next, she had been observing bondage fetishes and kinks for months but hadn’t gotten much further into it. She sighed and got up from her chair, wandering her room somewhat.

‘ Maybe I should unwind more, scout for a little guinea pig to use all weekend! ‘
That thought quickly had her grin deviously. “ That’s IT! “

Feeling full of ecstasy had her open her closet and take out a casual pair of jeans, pulling them on swiftly.
‘ Whoever is dumb enough to provoke me, will end like a rat in its cage! ‘

With her schedule changed, she took her phone and headed out of her room.

The weather outside was mostly normal, a small breeze outside with the sun hiding behind the many clouds in the sky. Bailee began to wander and decided her best place to go would be the park, there were always some people running about doing their business. And one of these would no doubt get sassy against her, even if it meant having to lure the response out herself first.

As she walked through the park, she immediately sighted a lot of people.

She eyed some tough guys doing their workouts as well as some supposedly popular girls reading their books whilst sitting to a tree.

' Do I settle for a jock, or will I settle for a brat? ' Inwardly she pondered on the matter, uncertain who to decide for.

should Bailee target a MALE or a FEMALE captive for her weekend
Last edited by Bondage_Addicted 2 years ago, edited 13 times in total.
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Male
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

I would read either of them this is a really interesting premise!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Guy_Loves_bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Guy_Loves_bondage »

Female.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Female. Always female for me
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Yup, I'd have to vote for female too.

Intriguing start - looking forward to seeing where you take it!
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Lets see nerdy girl tie up a popula but brattyr cheerleader type.
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

Female
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Speaking as a nerd girl myself , I'd definitely say grab one of the snooty Brat girls .
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tugs4fun wrote: 3 years ago I would read either of them this is a really interesting premise!
Thanks so much, hoping it'll do well too! :mrgreen:
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago Female. Always female for me
Based on the votes, female it is! ;)
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 3 years ago Speaking as a nerd girl myself , I'd definitely say grab one of the snooty Brat girls .
I can relate :lol: Well, that's gonna be the goal! ;)
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

CapturedCarol wrote: 3 years ago Lets see nerdy girl tie up a popula but brattyr cheerleader type.
O she will, I felt the idea to reverse the role from Bitch beating the nerd, and reverse it in a very fitting way!
Hope it's gonna suit taste, although I will give more options during the story to give readers some choice :)
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Her choice was ultimately easily decided; The cheerleader, in particular Jennifer herself. Head of the cheer-leading class, often considered one of the most attractive girls, a total prissy queen who’s due to losing her precious little crown.

A casual brunette with her hair usually loose, wearing the most obviously revealing attire whenever not jiggling those big breasts. That today was a blue tank top as a pretty short black skirt. Clearly wanting people to peek under her skirt for some reason.

Deep down she felt just agitated sighting Jennifer, mostly due to the girl her need to be condescending, pathetic, egotistic and much more.

‘ Look at her, worshiped like a queen! ‘ She groaned to the very sight, but walked further to begin the first phase of her little agenda. ‘ But queen’s will bow to gods! ‘

Knowing full well Jennifer would be triggered by her sweater especially with this ongoing weather.

And as she walked towards a tree, she eager sat down in the grass and took her phone out to make some notes, purposely staring at Jennifer and her two sheep of friends. ' The cheese is placed, now come take it! '

After staring at them with her most sheepish look, she turned back to her phone, knowing it was a matter of time.

And as Jennifer began to gossip with her two friends, the trio began walking towards Bailee.

‘ And here comes my little rat! ‘ Bailee kept her expression as simple as she could.
She had Jennifer observed for weeks and knew that despite the often boasted confidence, Jennifer like most people had a flaw and one she discovered herself.

Jennifer was popular and loved around school, but with some effort she discovered her little cheerleader was into Dungeons and dragons which was a common Role-playing game recently becoming more enjoyed by people.

She had found her online and even took some photos of her when she went to a convention with her supposed ‘ Other friends ‘ while dressed as an Orc with make-up and all, almost poetic that she was an Orc in real life nonetheless; Brainless.

The girls began their usual giggling, pretending they were gossiping about something.

When finished, Jennifer began to cross her arms, staring at Bailee with her usual smug expression, followed by her glee tone of voice.
“ Hey Bailee, the girls and I were just exchanging some fashion tips “
The two girls behind quickly giggled almost in perfect sync with Jennifer her words.
“ And judging from what you’re wearing, I’d say you’re in desperate need... “

“ I’m inclined to agree, the color pink is NOTHING to the beautiful green isn’t it? “
Bailee immediately pulled her card, hinting at something as subtle as she could.

And while the girls were somewhat amused, Jennifer began to feel somewhat cautious, did Bailee know about her recent weekend activities or was it just banter? She wanted to be smug and put Bailee in her place as she has had done to other girls with ease before, but stayed her tongue.

“ After all, the hordes of people would line up for your clothing Jennifer! “ Bailee continued to phrase as warily as possible leading to Jennifer’s bewilderment.

‘ How does that little brat know! She’s got nothing better to do than spy.. ‘

“ Well.. you’re totally right and not worth my time, let’s go girls! “ She took her friend's hands and immediately walked away with them, eyeing Bailee with a foul look before leaving the park, causing Bailee mostly to smirk in response. ‘ And the trap is SET! ‘

Bailee proceeded to return to her room, ditching her pants the very minute she walked in, slamming the door shut and taking a seat in her deckchair.

Wasting no time she sent a message to Jennifer, keeping it less subtle this time.

‘ I hope I didn’t embarrass you in front of your friends, hate to make you all green! ‘

‘ What the fuck is your problem, did you spy on me or something? :x

‘ That hurts my feelings SO badly, want me to spread your photos out of spite? ‘

‘ … ‘

‘ Just.. don’t sent them, I’ll do anything ok? ‘

With that message Bailee could see some vulnerability out of Jennifer, precious!
She proceeded to arrange a visit, keeping this between them to ensure her little trap.

‘ Visit me tonight, I’m in need for some assistance. And I’ll remind you if you bring your little jock boyfriend, my friends will spread the photos for me, as a little insurance.

With that arranged, Bailee had her mind set on tonight, allowing her to get some fun.
But most important, humiliating her former bully and degrading her to the orc she was.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

As the hours passed by Bailee had been waiting impatiently on the arrival of her supposed new study partner, most eager to finally get a little bit of payback on the girl but also to properly enjoy her little kinks and explore them more thoroughly.

It was her first attempt and she’s played her cards efficiently so far, willing to bluff as she’s not expecting too much out of Jennifer due to her overall lesser performances.

Before long there was a slight knock on the door, Bailee quickly worked up a chuckle.
“ It’s already open friend! “

Jennifer opened the door shortly after, quickly walking inside and closing the door, almost preying no one saw her and risking her little reputation going down the drain.

Jennifer immediately glared at Bailee, not even bothered by the girl wearing nothing under her sweater, mostly upset by this little charade of hers.

“ Fuck, what’s your problem Bailee.. “

“ RNG most of the time, something we’re actually agreeing upon right? “

The phrase only sounded more assuring towards Jennifer, that term was too often used in her sessions. And now Bailee knew about her hobby as well as her recent cosplay session with her other friends. ‘ So she does know.. ‘ She wasn’t gonna deny it, it bothered her. As much as she disliked Bailee for her appearance and her usual self, she was least gonna admit she was a smart girl, and being a pawn of hers wasn’t a fun idea.

“ … Alright, alright! I get it, you know about my little hobby! “

“ And that’s remaining so, providing you’ll behave tonight as my lab rat! “

“ Lab rat.. this is why you’re so short on friends, what do you mean by it? “

“ It means your gonna do as I say, when I say and however I say! “ Bailee her tone quickly shifted from casual to more thorough, grinning with mischief.

“ Doing what exactly? “ Jennifer felt more curious to what exactly was expected of her, most the time students made students copy homework or share clothes with each other. But Bailee had her homework done faster than anyone and never took tips for clothing, whatever it is wanted from her, got her a bit angsty.

“ The proper word for it is actually bondage, you’ll be my submissive little rat! “

“..The fuck are you into! “

“ Must I spell it out for you? You’re honestly closer to an orc than I thought.. “ Bailee taunted as she stood up.

“ It’s regarding various fetishes, including the use of rope and gags, not the amusing gags mind you! “

Jennifer wasn’t sure how to react, she felt nervous and saw a side of Bailee she hadn’t ever seen before. Shuddering in her position and just nodded a bit sheepish.

“ And if I do that… you’ll tell no one? “

“ Your secret is mine and vice versa “

‘ What choice do I have, the bitch will tell if I say no… ‘ Jennifer sighed and ultimately agreed although with a heavy heart.

“ ...Fine, what do you want me to do..? “

“ To undress at a fast pace, you may keep your lingerie on however. “

“..Are you serious?? “ Jennifer was astonished by the request, partly just hoping that Bailee was being amusing but upon sighting her expression she knew she wasn’t.

“ Jesus… you freak… “ Jennifer groaned with a whispering tone all while she slowly began taking her shirt off. Pulling it over her head and tossing it on the floor, revealing a somewhat good-looking white lace bra.

“ If that’s what you consider fast, your boyfriend’s undoubtedly hitting the break often “
Bailee scolded, much to Jennifer her annoyance as she began removing her belt.

“ Least some of us got one… “ Jennifer mocked out further as she slid her pants down her legs, her panties matching her bra. Although she wasn’t entirely embarrassed by this she still stood there crossing her arms around her chest and giving Bailee a foul look, all while it didn’t make her comfortable either at the same time. “ Well, happy? “

" I prefer the term Ecstatic, but you're not one to read are you? "

should Jennifer taunt Bailee, or swallow it and remain submissive?
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Jennifer might try, but I suspect that, given the leverage Bailee has, she'll fall in line pretty quick...
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

NotSeen wrote: 3 years ago Jennifer might try, but I suspect that, given the leverage Bailee has, she'll fall in line pretty quick...
;) True!
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Really interesting start! I agree, I suspect Jennifer won't have much of a choice but to comply! I feel a little bad for her, but she might need to be gagged with that profane mouth of hers.
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tugs4fun wrote: 3 years ago Really interesting start! I agree, I suspect Jennifer won't have much of a choice but to comply! I feel a little bad for her, but she might need to be gagged with that profane mouth of hers.
I probably should've shown Jennifer her bitching attitude beforehand actually! :lol:

O, but she will.. ;)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Jennifer should taunt her so that Bailey. Punishes her more.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Jennifer ought to remain defiant and taunt her would-be captor. Makes Bailey gagging and binding her tightly warranted. Lol.
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

Taunt her
Kratos
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kratos »

Swalloning and been submissive
Lets get to the good stuff fast :D
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Well, she's already started taunting - so might as well continue :D
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 3 years ago Jennifer should taunt her so that Bailey. Punishes her more.
;) That would indeed suit hehe!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic