The nerd and the guinea pig F / F ( Updated 1/25 )

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Shanya
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shanya »

Loving it so far! Keep it up :D
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

Oh MY! You MUST continue this story!! :!:
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

Sorry, had to re-write the third chapter, but recent weeks have been very difficult, conflicts.. enormous pain, hard to focus sadly!

Chapter 3: That sudden itch

A few weeks had passed since Jennifer had flipped the tables prevented further blackmailing.
Despite the freedom being somewhat back to her, the first few days that her wary and paranoid.
Afraid she’d have to answer messages and dash her way back to Bailee her apartment, but even after a few weeks she hadn’t received a single notification or taunt. As stunned as she was at this, she wasn’t going to question it either and felt free again.

‘ Still no message, how about that? ‘ Jennifer sighed with relief as she closed her phone while she was casually laying on her couch, relaxing whilst browsing the channels on the TV.

Despite that everything went back to normal, she couldn’t help herself but linger on some thoughts.

True as it was that she couldn’t stand Bailee her behavior and crude demeanor, hating every bondage related activity she was forced to do with and for Bailee altogether. But with the weeks passing by, she couldn’t help herself but feel something itching inside of her, almost as if she was missing it entirely.

The years she had spent with ‘ fake ‘ friends and under Chloe her more dominant position under the squad as cheerleader, was never something she liked but neither would hate either.

Anxious as she was, her eyes kept wandering off from the TV back to her phone, almost wanting Bailee to send her back over again. ‘ What is wrong with me… ‘ As tense as she became, she closed her phone and pushed it away.

‘ Do I… miss all that weird stuff she did to me.. ‘ She anxiously bit down her lip as she took the remote to turn the TV off. She couldn’t shake the thoughts off, something didn’t feel right with her.

As berating and demanding as she was, and as cruel as her games ended; Deep down a part of her began to somewhat itch for it all again. And as determined as she was to stay home, she wanted to scratch that itch, no matter what. She sighed, making up her mind and slowly got herself up from the couch to fetch herself a coat and get going. ‘ I must be out of my mind heading back to that freak! ‘

On her way she couldn't but blame herself even further, why would she head back at all? She headed towards the apartment complex and went inside. Taking the staircase to the second floor.

She couldn’t help but wonder what Bailee was up too. She hadn’t seen her for two weeks, not around their college or anywhere else for that matter, unusual for a girl with her reputation.

As she walked towards the door she paused in front and took a deep breath before she knocked twice. While she stood there and waited, it didn’t take long before she heard a familiar snarky voice answer.

“ If this is about my homework Dawn, I’ll assure you I’ve got it all covered! “ Bailee answered out.

“ Actually.. it’s me “ Jennifer answered back, somewhat meekly before it stayed silent for a moment.

The door shortly after opened with Bailee glancing back at her, wearing her usual sweater and panty combination. She immediately glared back at the sight of Jennifer standing there.

“ If it isn’t my favorite cheerleader… why are you even here? “ She asked both crude as with intrigue.

‘ Here comes the regret… ‘ Jennifer inwardly thought with a slight groan before deciding to be bold.
“ Look, I want to talk alright? Just let me inside.. “

‘ O we want to talk, of course you do… ‘ Although not convinced, Bailee gave it a forced nod before letting Jennifer inside before closing the door behind her.

She immediately looked around to see the girl's room being worse if a mess than last she was here.
“ I see you’ve not cleaned up.. much “ Jennifer noted as she peeked around in the room.

“ I recall this is my room, so it is not your concern what I do! “ Bailee retorted curtly as harsh.
“ Now, what do you want? “ Bailee hissed back in defense before questioning the nature of Jennifer her visit.

Jennifer turned around, crossing her arms whilst frowning.
“ I wanted to see what you were up too, you’ve not been outside for weeks apparently “

“ Again, that is not your concern. Last I checked, my grades are still above yours “ Bailee retorted smugly, as Jennifer sighed while partly regretting her intention to visit all together.

“ Don’t sigh like that, you’re aware of what person I am, aren’t you? “ She retorted further.

“ I know.. “ Jennifer said curtly as Bailee began to cross her arms.

“ So, answer my question; Why are you really here? “

Jennifer asked it herself at that moment as well, staring down with a nervous glance as she shrugged instinctively, causing Bailee to tap impatiently with her feet before repeating herself.

“ Well? Are you deaf or just wasting my time Jennifer, why are you here! “

She bit hard down her lips before she turned to Bailee and shouted what was on her mind.

“ ..FOR THE BONDAGE.. okay? “ The sudden shout had Bailee caught off guard and a small pause of silence followed in response. Jennifer awkwardly bit down her lips as Bailee was equally surprised at what she had just heard, speechless as just unconvinced all together.

“ O really? “ Curtly as unconvinced she stepped towards Jennifer, who in turn felt she was doubted.

“ I’m being serious Bailee, if you’d just let me explain for once! “ She shouted defiantly, swallowing nervously at Bailee her glaring expression, but as the girl didn’t answer, she took it as a chance to explain.

“ You had me blackmailed, which fucking sucked! “ Jennifer explained, purposely keeping her tone direct and as stern as she could muster at the moment. “ But after that all stopped, it all seemed so.. boring… Cheer leading practice, shopping with I guess fake friends, I guess I.. enjoyed it “

Bailee stood, listening at Jennifer as she explained her intentions, she was wary however and wasn’t one to fall for tomfoolery twice but she could see Jennifer tense, nervous and somewhat different than before.

“ So you’re telling me, that despite your tantrums and all you’ve said, you’re a slut for my bondage? “
Bailee chortled slightly at the irony of her words, but stopped as Jennifer meekly nodded and agreed.

“ I can’t explain it, I’ve always had people boss me around, my mother.. Chloe, even you recently. “
In turn, Bailee briefly pondered ‘ Interesting, it seems Dawn was actually right.. she IS submissive! ‘

Jennifer then sighed, before working up the courage to finally apologize.
“ And.. I’m sorry about the locker room incident, I shouldn’t have done it despite what Chloe said. “

“ A confession and an apology? That’s either honestly or stupidity. “

“ Well take it however you want! “ Jennifer said as she felt slightly unnerved.
“ Least I’m being honest, what about you Bailee? You didn’t leave for two weeks! “

“ I had my reasons for staying inside mind you, admittedly I don’t like being outsmarted “ She confessed, while Jennifer then took out her phone and swiped towards the photos she had preserved.

“ I’ll delete these then, no reason for me to keep them. “ Jennifer then deleted the images from her phone, and with a somewhat relieved feeling inside, she walked towards the door.

“ Going already? “ Bailee said as Jennifer briefly stopped and turned around.

“ I thought you missed something, wasn’t it the reason you went all this way? “ She asked her.

“ It didn’t seem like you want me around here “ Jennifer answered whilst raising a brow at Bailee.

“ Maybe that’s true, but are you going to consider walking away with that itch? “

Jennifer felt her heart pounding upon hearing that, Bailee wasn’t entirely wrong here.
She came all this way to experience this after all and walking out wasn’t gonna accomplish much.

Hesitant as she was she was still determined “ And what exactly happens if I stay? “

“ I believe that is painfully obvious, even you know the answer, don’t you? “

‘ I’m not backing out... ‘ She told herself as she then nodded.
“ I’ll stay but only if you behave “ Jennifer said in a snippy like tone, causing Bailee to smirk.

“ Slaves don’t make demands Jennifer, I’ll choose whether I behave or not! “

‘ I don’t know why I felt to say that.. ‘ Feeling like an absolute ditz she meekly nodded a bit.

“ Better, why don’t you get undressed first and I’ll get what we need “

‘ Not all surprising.. ‘ Jennifer meekly nodded, working her coat off as Bailee went to open a nearby drawer. Jennifer threw her coat down the floor and proceeded to take both her blouse and her pants off, standing in her familiar comfortable green lace lingerie. She didn’t bother covering up anymore.

‘ Let’s see just how honest you are today Jennifer, you’re either here for yourself or for Chloe ‘ Bailee opened the bottom drawer, taking out the familiar metal cuffs and their respective key. She turned around and flashed them at Jennifer. “ Missed these, whether you did or not doesn’t matter. “

“Then why ask me at all? “ Jennifer muttered a bit defensive as she then turned herself around. Bailee her eyes briefly peeked at the underwear of Jennifer before noticing Jennifer submissively placing her wrists behind her back. ‘ I can’t recall I asked her, is she really the slut I called her out to be? ‘

Bailee wasted little time and slapped the cuffs onto Jennifer her wrists, locking them with the key.
Jennifer immediately felt a sense of helplessness as the metal cuffs held her wrists tightly together.
She moved her wrists a bit to quickly experience a similar feeling she had weeks ago.

‘ Come on Jennifer, we’ve come so far… ‘ She braced herself partly for what was to come, turning herself towards Bailee, who in return eyed her some further.

“ What..? “ Jennifer Asked out as Bailee quickly looked up at her.

“ Don’t get so defensive, you’ve had people stare at those more often than not “ Bailee added, causing Jennifer to slightly shudder in place. ‘ It’s no sin to appreciate your appearance, but to confess.. is a sin. ‘ Bailee sternly told herself, keeping that mostly to herself.

“ Yeah.. but they’re not exactly dominating me “ Jennifer muttered out.

“ Suppose that’s true, now let’s shut your gap shall we? “

Jennifer widened her eyes partly as she knew what that meant by now.
“ W-what, no way! I may have agreed but I do have a … “ She stopped herself mid outburst as she reflected on what she was just told. ‘ Slaves make no demands, fuck! ‘

Partly satisfied, Bailee bent herself to fetch an older sock she wore and balled them up in her hands. Jennifer eyed it with slight disgust, although she had them in her mouth before, it wasn’t a treat.

“ Now, let’s see if you were lying or not “ Bailee proceeded to then push the worn sock into Jennifer her open mouth, who in turn moaned as the disgusting fabric filled her mouth.

“ Thmm shmm grmmm! “ Jennifer pouted out, nervously standing there with Bailee her sock in her mouth, as Bailee had already turned around to fetch her own pink ball-gag out.

“ You are interesting Jennifer, I’ll admit that much “ Bailee admitted, turning around and walking towards Jennifer with some form of intrigue. “ You had every opportunity to walk out of all this, avoid me all together, check-make me as to say and yet here you are.. “ She then pushed the pink rubber ball deep against the sock inside of Jennifer her mouth, pushing it all the way in, locking it between her lips before securing it.

“ Whmmm dhm ouum crhh?? “ Jennifer mumbled out as the ball muffled her further, nervously swallowing. “ That’s obviously not your concern, I’m just pondering the logic of your choice. “ She then grabbed Jennifer by her waist, and began pushing her down onto her bed.

“ Hmmmf!!… “ Jennifer grunted, landing down the soft mattress as she eyed Bailee further.

“ O quiet would you, you’re not one to object after all “ Bailee added in turn, standing there as she looked at Jennifer, who in turn nervously stared back at her.

‘ Why is she.. looking at me like that, isn’t she gonna hurt me?? I’ve been a bitch…. ‘ Jennifer wondered at what kept Bailee so on a leash, as Bailee stood there more helpless then her own
captive girl in front of her.

“ Okay, you’ve thrown your cards on the table, maybe it’s fair I’ll do the exact same. “ Bailee said soft as she stepped forward towards the bed. “ Perhaps I too enjoyed our activities together, despite them being forced out of spite and retaliation, something about it had somewhat.. driven me wild too “ She confessed.

‘ W-wait.. what? ‘ Jennifer was a bit baffled, she hadn’t seen any other side of this girl before, aside crude, harsh and just narcissistic. “ Whhht.. ymmm lmmmh mme? “

“ Maybe I do, maybe I don’t, there is a reason I ordered all this stuff! “ She hissed back.

“ Never mind, let’s not dwell on some girlish talk, we’re more mature after all.. “ She proceeded to climb onto the bed, with Jennifer nervously eyeing her come towards her.

“ Now then, let’s see how badly I can make ALL this! “

‘ ..That’s the Bailee I know.. ‘ She told herself, bracing herself for what was to come.
Last edited by Bondage_Addicted 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Good to see this story and you back. Enjoyed the update - and amazed at how rude Bailee can be to someone who's just offered to be tied up!
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago Good to see this story and you back. Enjoyed the update - and amazed at how rude Bailee can be to someone who's just offered to be tied up!
haha, she is something for sure!!

The follow-up is soon to come, took a while due -- daily pain depressions, yknow how it goes lol
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

“ Making you struggle is admittedly something that interests me. “ With a wicked grin now on her face, she moved one of her hands across Jennifer her body immediately making the girl moan upon touch. “ Mmmmhhf! “ Jennifer mewed out as Bailee ignored it, moving her hand around Jennifer her lace bra, snaking it under and firmly groping her breast whilst a soft moan escaped her mouth.

“ I’ve got less experience on this, but it’s not that complicated overall, is it? “ Bailee questioned out loud much to Jennifer her odd amusement. ‘ ..You’d be surprised ‘ She then moved her other hand around Jennifer her nose, the smirk on her face immediately told Jennifer what was about to happen.

‘ ..Great, she wasn’t kidding was she? ‘ She told herself as Bailee then pinched the girl her nostrils, taking the air away as she continued groping her little captive.
“ You’re not struggling yet, apparently you've grown SO accommodated to it "

“ Whmmm? “ Jennifer moaned out, raising a brow. ‘ ..What does that even mean?? ‘ She shrugged the thoughts off further, instead remaining as calm as she could, trying her best to endure and steady herself. The more she moaned, the more she felt that same excitement returning and causing her to slowly bring her legs closer together, something Bailee had noticed.

“ No longer resisting huh, makes me wonder what you’ve been defying all week.. “ She added with a grin. “ I was assuming you were lying, but perhaps you’re actually quite the slut for this “

Jennifer immediately shook her head back at it, refusing to be this slut. “ Whmm? Imm nhhht hhhsmmt bhhhle! “ Jennifer added back in protest, which caused Bailee to smugly eye her and retaliate by twisting her nipple. “ Ommmhhhff.. Hmm sshhhry!!! “ Jennifer pleaded out apologetic at an instant, feeling a jolt of pain through her, causing her to immediately feel a further tightened feeling across her chest. “ Better, the most important rule after all is that I’m undoubtedly always right.. “

‘ .. Nothing I didn’t know however.. ‘ Jennifer told herself furthermore, but the longer Bailee pinched her nose, the more desperate she began to breath. Her eyes quickly began to plead against Bailee, as her body slowly began to writhe as struggle under her.

“ Suppose you can’t pass out.. yet “ With it she let go of Jennifer her nose, finally allowing the girl to immediately gasp for air and breathed out fast in response.” Ooohhhh fhhhhk!! ‘ Fuck.. me! ‘

“ O don’t be so dramatic.. you had asked for it after all, didn’t you? “

Bailee her question was hard to deny, and while she was gasping for air she knew it was true.
Hell, a girl like Bailee could see through her with ease at this point. ‘ Yea but also.. yea.. ‘

Sighting Jennifer so vulnerable yet ecstatic at her dominance, felt sensational to the girl but also had her somewhat puzzled; Despite not knowing much of Jennifer, she never assumed that the brat she knew was ultimately pretending and deep down more vulnerable and submissive.

“ You’re unusual to me Jennifer, I just cannot put my finger on it.. “

“ Whhh dhhh mhhhenn..? “ Jennifer gasped out, trying to somewhat lift herself up on the bed.

“ We’ve barely known another, but based on my limited interactions between you, Chloe, and those.. “
She paused before just settling on her insult. “ ..Sluts, I never could tell you were so, drawn to this.. “
Jennifer stayed a bit quiet, thinking it over briefly before giving it a small nod with her head.
‘ Tell me about it.. ‘ She sighed through her gag as Bailee reluctantly pulled the rubber ball out of Jennifer her mouth, allowing her to spit the drenched sock out on the bed.

“ Ooh.. thanks.. “ She stretched her jaws partly as Bailee mostly sat and waited on the answer.

“ Well? “ Curtly she spoke as Jennifer awkwardly shrugged before answering.

“ It’s pretty much all pretend.. my parents insisted I’d become a cheerleader and be with the cool girls, telling me my beauty matters and I must always step myself up.. but that’s all not me.. “

She sighed out further, as Bailee listened with some level of intent.
“ ..I love fantasy and I love role play, dungeons and dragons.. but fuck if my parents find out!.. “

As Bailee nodded between the lines, she couldn’t help but reflect on her own parents being opposite.
“ So in a way, it’s your escape, isn’t it? You enjoy those silly games so much that they define you. “

“ Silly..? “ Jennifer scoffed indignantly “ ..They’re no different than the games you’re playing! “

“ Well that’s – “ Bailee held her snarky remark as she clenched her fist on the bed. ‘ ..She’s accurate ‘
“ ..Fine, we’re both experienced at role-playing fantasy games and dependent on RNG. ”

Jennifer proudly nodded as Bailee gave her a somewhat stern look, quickly putting her back at her place. “ This begs the question, why do you insist so much on doing that which you cannot stomach? “

“ Which.. “ Jennifer mumbled out cluelessly to Bailee her annoyance, making her groan.

“..Ugh.. why do you do something you don’t like.. “

“ I-I don’t know.. I do enjoy cheerleading but not behaving so .. “

“ ..Immature and despicable? “

Jennifer shamefully gave it a nod, aware she had behaved no different than Chloe or Bailee.
“ ..That, it’s not who I am... I’m...I guess I’m more submissive than I ever thought.. “

The two remained quiet, before Jennifer decided to break the silence between the two.
“ What about you Bailee, you’ve not left your apartment.. you distant yourself from people.. “

Bailee listened and immediately felt a form of annoyance grow before hissing back.
“ Which, I’ll remind you only once, is NOT your concern! “

“ ..What are you so afraid of?? Opening up!.. or.. that I outsmarted you… “ Jennifer immediately shut her mouth upon realizing she blurted out a bit more than she had intended. “ ..I didn’t quite mean to.. “

“ Don’t bother... “ Bailee interrupted, letting out a sigh. “ Admittedly you’re not wrong.. “
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

So glad you updated this one! Please! Keep them coming :twisted:
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

run2win98 wrote: 2 years ago So glad you updated this one! Please! Keep them coming :twisted:
haha, no worries! Pain sadly slows me down but trust me MUCH more is planned!!! ;)
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

Exactly what I wanted to hear! I just love how even though Jennifer has relented to her submissive cravings and desires, she is still very defiant, uppity and outspoken with Bailee...even when she's stripping to her panties & bra and crossing he wrists behind her in anticipation of being handcuffed. Someone else also mentioned that even though Jennifer has relented to becoming Bailee's submissive toy, it's so HOT how Bailee still treats her like she's resisting all her evil whims and plans. Please keep that dynamic between them as it really adds to the mood of this story. GREAT stuff!
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

run2win98 wrote: 2 years ago Exactly what I wanted to hear! I just love how even though Jennifer has relented to her submissive cravings and desires, she is still very defiant, uppity and outspoken with Bailee...even when she's stripping to her panties & bra and crossing he wrists behind her in anticipation of being handcuffed. Someone else also mentioned that even though Jennifer has relented to becoming Bailee's submissive toy, it's so HOT how Bailee still treats her like she's resisting all her evil whims and plans. Please keep that dynamic between them as it really adds to the mood of this story. GREAT stuff!
O yea, it really works for the two doesn't it?? :lol:

Well luckily that's Jennifer being who she is, even though she pretended to be this sassy girl while being very submissive, she is very mouthy and will speak her mind whenever and however; often even for the possible risk of.. punishment ;)

No worries; Bailee enjoys the feeling of dominance, no matter how submissive Jennifer is, she will still do all she can ;)
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Jennifer held her mouth closed for a moment before deciding to bite. “ ..How come? “

“ When you grow up with parents that lack any form of intelligence yet continuously boast about my intelligence to just about everyone.. well, let’s just say it enforced my hands to maintain this “ As Bailee explained it all, she let out a soft sigh.

“ Of course, the downside of being smarter than other people is that other people use their cavemen like demeanor to belittle and bully me “

“ Which.. you do as well, don’t you? “ Jennifer boldly added as Bailee looked up to her with a foul glare.

“ That Jennifer is called retaliation... I stand up for myself and don’t permit people to be better than me anymore.. I remind them of their inadequacy! “

‘ God, with the complex words, for real... how am I supposed to level with her..?? ‘ Jennifer awkwardly decided to give it all a nod.
“ Well.. at least it’s good we kinda talk it out and get each other you know... “

“ Get me? Are you referring to me being understood or becoming a girlfriend? “ Bailee questioned as Jennifer quietly gulped.
“ umm.. that first one! .. I wouldn’t really object to both.. “ She answered before quietly admitting so.

“ Unbelievable!.. You’re such a .. “ Bailee however held her insult as she paused, her ears perked to what Jennifer had said and it met her with some surprise. “ Wait, were you insisting.. on dating ME? “

In all her recent years, Bailee had not been more surprised than this, the truth of the matter was that she never deemed herself a beautiful girl; praising herself on what she had, her intelligence and attitude.

“ ..What about that immature caveman you’re supposed to be dating? “

Jennifer remained quiet as she stared down a bit.

“ ..I sorta broke up with him, a long time by now actually... “ Jennifer confessed, sighing.

“ Everyone thought he was handsome, but he just.. wasn’t listening or anything.. “

“ So you rather date the girl who blackmailed you for weeks and berated you day after day? “ Bailee asked smugly, quickly causing Jennifer to look up and slowly nod. “ ..Yea..yeah I would “

“ You perplex me Jennifer, few have achieved this I’ll admit.. it's rather an odd feeling... “ Bailee admitted as the two stayed silent further, Bailee briefly pondered over this and ultimately looked at Jennifer.

“ You do realize how thorough I’ll be with you.. not to mention the bondage! “

“ Look, I’ve been fucking horny for that.. believe it or not, so yes.. I’m open to this Bailee! “

Bailee slowly raised a smirk before a thought concerned her.
“ What about Chloe, I won’t exactly hide the fact we’re dating, nor should you. “

Jennifer nodded in agreement, she was fully aware a confrontation with Chloe was to come.

“ Don’t worry, I’m through pretending to be someone I’m not, Chloe can kiss my ass! “
Bailee quickly smirked at the words. “ Sorry, but it will be my ass you’ll be smooching! “

“ So.. will I stay tied up or .. “

Bailee sternly eyed her, nodding as she glared back. “ Of course! “ She smirked.

“ But not without the currently missing accessories and other missing aspects! “

‘ O boy! ‘ Jennifer braced herself with a deep breath as Bailee got off her bed in search for what she needed. Opening various drawers in the process. “ No organization whatsoever.. where did I .. infuriating! “

Jennifer remained quiet in the process, simply eyeing Bailee in the process.

“ .. There they are, I must remind myself to clean this up sooner or later.. “ With slight annoyance at her own mess, she quickly took the clamps, a ball gag and a leather blindfold out of the bottom drawer before closing it and returned to Jennifer.

Jennifer mostly gulped at the sight of the clamps, despite her desire for them she was also aware how much they’d sting and hurt.
“ O.. right! Those “ Jennifer quietly mewed out as Bailee sat on the bed in front, dropping the clamps and blindfold as she held the ball gag in her hand. “ You know with that in my mouth I’ll not be able to say as much an-hhmmmm rhhhhllly…? “

Just as Jennifer tried to talk, Bailee had already pushed the rubber ball back between Jennifer her lips, securing the little belt behind her head.
“ Quiet would you? You’ve already opened your mouth a LOT tonight “ With that said, Jennifer rolled her eyes as Bailee took a hold of the clamps.
“ Are you actually rolling your eyes in sarcasm against me? “

“ Nnnhh rhhhlly.. mahhhbbbe ohhhyy? “ She mewed out as she felt the rubber tightly around her lips.

Her eyes followed Bailee her hands as they reached the clamps, nervous as she was, she still braced herself as Bailee without another word reached under Jennifer her bra to attach both clamps.

“ HHHMM!.. BLLLHH!… FHHHH! “ Jennifer had closed her eyes and as the clamps found her already hard nipples she quickly felt the familiar surge of pain hitting through her chest and tits. She cursed through the rubber ball as a throbbing pain flew through her.

She tried to breathe calmly to let it subside as fast as it could, opening her eyes slowly only to see Bailee smirk with delight.
“ O aren’t you a little overdramatic right now? “

“ Thhhss fhhhnnng hhhrt… annnhh yhhh knhhhw hhht! “ Jennifer threw out in protest, with little accomplished as Bailee ignored her and took the blindfold out next. “ And now for the coup the grace .. a little blindfold! And you’ll be at my mercy! “

‘ Okay.. that’s both terrifying as exciting.. ‘ Jennifer nervously swallowed a lump at the sight of it and gave Bailee a bit of a nod. With that Bailee secured the blindfold around Jennifer her eyes, turning her vision entirely black in the process.

“ Hmmm!… “ She moaned out quietly, relying now only on her hearing as everything around her was dark and black.

“ Better get used to this, you’ll stay like this for at least two long hours.. “

“ Whhhf!? “
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

Wonderful! :twisted:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic