CAPTURED BY TEMPLARS: A DRAGON AGE STORY (M+/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DeanSummer24
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DeanSummer24 »

Your world building is always so spectacular! You really get an intimate feel for the characters involved and its what makes your writing so engaging! Really excited to see where this continues as it does appear that our protagonist has got themselves into a little bit of a predicament here with the templars!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Incredibly interesting so far! Really looking forward to reading more
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

Love the latest instalment, Looks like this tale will be epic..
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

Oh no, poor Aedan! He just wants to help people and it's only going to go downhill for him, I think! Thank you, as ever for the fine writing.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and [mention]Volobond[/mention] - thank you both for kindly taking the time to explain a little more. I may have a little nosey around and see what I can find!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Man this is making me want to replay Origins! Another great chapter! The set up is well done and I can't wait for more!
My M/M Stories Here
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Nice concept, and as always your world building is impeccable. Would love to see/read on how you will be injecting favorite elements of our TUG to this DA story. Also, this formula is a win-win for me. I have always been a fan of magic and medieval setting and now you are adding TUG elements, auto-follow it is.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago @Boundcurious Dragon Age is primarily a video game series but there are tie-in novels and published comics as well. There is even a tabletop RPG in its setting - though I couldn't say about wargaming.
Thanks for correcting me, my friend.
I had no idea that novels had popped up, but sure enough, there are several.
It seems that Dragon Age: The Stolen Throne was released as a prequel novel to the Dragon Age Origins game.

[mention]Boundcurious[/mention] Might be worth taking a look if ever you're in the mood for more reading of this genre.
Obviously, don't expect Tugs, BDSM or anything of the sort ;) The novels would be no different than your average D&D Forgotten Realms novels.

UPDATE: I would, however, caution you against reading these novels. A quick online search will yield a consensus of respondents telling would-be readers that the novels are aimed specifically at players of DA Origins and that a lot of content would be confusing to non-players.

The authors who wrote the books assume that you're already well versed in the in-universe lore, much like all of the other fanfic tales I've seen.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] thank you so much for checking into this and letting me know. I’m aware I’m deviating from the theme of the forum, so it’s even more appreciated!
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

For those that havent had the opportunity to play this game, it is available on Steam:
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I really like, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], how this is a slow boiler. The suspense continues to build... :shock:
Last edited by KidnappedCowboy 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Boundcurious[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention]

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORTIVE COMMENTS, GUYS!
Ossassin wrote: 3 years ago The pictures are an excellent touch, I am left a quiver in anticipation.
Thanks, my friend!
I'm glad the artwork adds a little something for you ;)

handovermouth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handovermouth »

Very different, but still captivating. Very curious to see where the story will go.
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

There's a lot going on here! Aedan is a very likable hero and you are so good with character development. I'm not familiar with either the games or the books, but from the way you are writing up the story, I've got everything pictured. Lots of potential perils for Aedan and anyone who helps him, and maybe he will have a few tricks up his sleeves for dealing with some of these big Templars. The illustrations are great.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Soo much intrigue!

Loved the setup. Great job.

I guess Aeden is the hero of our tale but I hope the Templars get him good :D :D
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]handovermouth[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]

Nice to see the three of you joining us!
I'm glad to know the pictures tickle your fancy and I'm also glad to see that some of you are routing for the Templars.

I've begun work on chapter three this morning and should have something presentable to offer you guys in the next couple of days.
This forum works in strange ways. Was definitely not expecting such a large following on this tale 8-)

Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @handovermouth @Muscle-Flex @MountainMan_91

Nice to see the three of you joining us!
I'm glad to know the pictures tickle your fancy and I'm also glad to see that some of you are routing for the Templars.

I've begun work on chapter three this morning and should have something presentable to offer you guys in the next couple of days.
This forum works in strange ways. Was definitely not expecting such a large following on this tale 8-)
I can't wait :D
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Oh, this is amazing! Really nicely done with the way you've used the lore, I could see myself playing through it again, it really fits the theme. The face of handsome Alistair also directly popped back into my head, with his dreamy head, blonde hair... Oh, I'm getting off track, I'm sorry.

I hope you'll continue this amazing story. It made me want to pick up DAO again, but Mass Effect Legendary Edition on the horizon delegates Dragon Age to my future replay-list. But I'll certainly reread this story when I'm finally starting again!
Banner by Bondagefreak
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

I thought I commented on this in the past but I guess I didn’t. This is definitely the story I wish you would continue. More up my alley
Subexplorer71
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subexplorer71 »

I loved this story and the world you created. ❤
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum [mention]Subexplorer71[/mention]!
Fantasy is not my usual genre, but I'm glad you enjoyed the start of this little piece.

Be sure to check out my other stuff if you're into M/M stories.
Here's to hoping you become a regular participant on here.
Again, welcome aboard!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THOSE OF YOU WHO ENJOYED THE START OF THIS STORY ARE SURE TO ENJOY MY NEWEST ONE:
CAPTURED BY VIKINGS: MEMOIRS OF A PRISONER (M/M)

Follow along as our 24-year-old protagonist shares the drama-ridden account about how he was captured by Viking men and made into one of their indentured thralls. Mature subject matter. NOT for the faint of heart.

Historical drama, bondage, gags, non-consensual, BDSM, sockgags, slavery, romance.

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Definitely interested in more of this. 😏
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]NeedControl[/mention] thanks for the comment, buddy-boi! If you like this genre but are looking for something more grounded in historical fiction, you might wanna try my ongoing Viking-themed tale: CAPTURED BY VIKINGS: MEMOIRS OF A PRISONER (M/M)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic