Trapped in diapers and a leotard (FF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tionewhapt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Trapped in diapers and a leotard (FF/M)

Post by Tionewhapt »

Confrontation
"Rose, I have to tell you something important" Jane says as we hurry from school down the street to the dance studio for our first rehearsal after summer break. Jane has on her airy school uniform dress, as I do, although where hers almost reaches her knees, I've chosen to wear the shortest one I can without showing my panties.
"Tell me now, everyone else has left" I urge her.
"Well, after the miscarriage, I've been needing to wear these". She pulls out a large diaper from her bag and hands it to me. "I'm so worried someone will find out, and then the news of my teen pregnancy last year will be out. Can you tell that I'm wearing one now?"
I look at her butt as she points. She has an hour-glass body, like mine, but with much larger breasts and wider hips then me. I notice that pregnancy did her some favors too.
"No, no" I reply, "you look fabulous". She smiles deeply at me, then leans forward and gives me a hug.
"We should hurry up" I say and go to hand her back the diaper.
Just at that moment, Rod and his mates round the corner. I hear Jane curse as Rod looks up at us, then down at the diaper.
"Is that a diaper? You Jane are such a baby, I knew it!" His two friends start laughing and pointing. I look up at Jane, and she looks like she wants to die. I step forward and grab the diaper back from Jane.
"Hey Rod, it's nothing to make fun of. Look at this!" Without thinking anymore, I reach under my short dress and drop my panties to the road. Then I step into the diaper and slide it up. The paper feels strange on my body, but also comforting. I knew I was standing up for a friend. "See?"
Rod goes speechless and his friends stop laughing. "Come, lets get out of here" one says to him and starts to leave. Rod frowns at me. "How dare you" he mutters, then reaches down and grabs my discarded panties off the pavement and runs away.
"Thank you" Jane whimpers between tears. "We should really hurry to dance class now" I reply, trying to change the subject. We link arms and hurry off.

Dance
I grab my leotard from my locker and remember that it was getting too small for me. I shrug and slip my dress off over my head, then look down at the large diaper I am still wearing.
"Oh no Rose, it's too obvious" cries Jane from across the locker room. She is wearing her leotard and trying to tuck in the paper diaper around the edges of her crotch.
"I'm still supporting you!" I say encouragingly and quickly step into my leotard. It's tight around my waist and my breasts, but I manage to get my arms under the strap and wiggle it up. I look down and notice the bulging diaper, then look up to see Jane looking worried.
"Hey, we're in this together" I say. I have an idea, then go and grab some tutus from the storage room. "Put this on," I tell Jane, "and no one will notice".
Rehearsal went badly, we're the only girls wearing tutus, and I did think our diapers were getting conspicuous when we lifted our legs up high. The diaper seemed to absorb some of my sweat, and didn't feel as soft after an hour. I was relieved when the class ended and I could slip my school dress back over my leotard, hiding the bulge.
Jane walked me to my home, she was talking about quitting dance.
"My parents are away all weekend" I told her on my doorstep. "Come around in the morning, and we can talk it out"
"That would be so nice, Rose." she replied. She gave me another hug, a long one, then skipped off to walk home.

Alone at last
Inside my quiet house, then I took off my dress, then stopped to admire myself in the mirror. The leotard was definitely too small, but it highlighted my figure well, holding my perky breasts tight and following the curves of my thin waist. But the diaper made my hips far too large. It was comfortable though, and the convenience... I started to wonder about what using it would be like as I opened my wardrobe.
With a bang, Rod jumped out of my wardrobe. I fell back with a gasp, and he held up my discarded panties that he had snatched earlier.
In a swift move he jumped on me and shoved the panties into my mouth. Then he whipped out some duct tape and taped over my lips, shoving the panties back into my throat.
I tried to scream, but I only made a mumbled whimper behind the gag. I rolled over and began to scramble away, but in a moment he had tied a rope around my ankles and climbed onto my back. Next, he grabbed my flailing arms and pined my wrists together behind my back.

Finally, he stepped back and looked me over as I squirmed on the floor. Wrists and ankles bound I looked up at Rod's large footballer body and thought of all the things he could do to me. I had once had a crush on Rod, lusting after his large muscles and chiseled jawline. But his explosive personality had made me always keep him at arms-length.
"Now you will learn what happens to someone who embarrasses me in front of my friends." He said imposingly, then he strutted out of the room and left me in a wriggling panic.
I have to escape, I thought and tried to worm my way across the floor. Got to find my phone, and call for help. At that moment, Rod walked back in, this time with a large bag.
"I hope you're not trying to escape" he said threatening, "We have barely begun. I'm going to make you use that diaper, and enjoy it!" With that he grabbed me off the floor and tossed me effortlessly onto my bed. Then he began pulling more ropes from his bag. First, he tied my elbows together, pulling my shoulders back and pinning my arms to my own back. Then he bound my knees, pulling my legs tightly together. The diaper pushed up into my crotch as the leotard stretched around my bound body. Finally, Rod rolled me onto my side, and pulled the grabbed hold of the ends of the ankle and wrist ropes. With a strong tug he pulled my legs back and bound my wrist ropes to my ankles, contorting my body into a tight hogtie. I arched my back and pulled against the ropes, but he was too strong and the knots were tight. Finally, he blindfolded me.
"I'll be back in the morning," he said "and I expect you to have used that diaper, used it well!". In the darkness of the blindfold, I couldn't tell if he had left. I thought I could hear him downstairs hours later, but I couldn't be sure. After struggling against the ropes for a good hour, I tried to relax my body. As much as possible while arched back like this and the threat of Rod looming, I tried to sleep.

Friends over
I was startled out of a daze with a knock at the door. It must have been morning as I could hear birds singing and my back and arms were aching with been bound for so long.
"Hellooo, Rose?" I heard Jane call from out the front. Oh no, what if Rod finds her here. Then we both will be in trouble. I tried to call out, but with the panties gagging my throat, I could only make a pitiful whimper. Fortunately I could hear her let herself in and make her way up to my room.
"What!" I heard he exclaim with shock as she entered my room and saw my bound body on the bed. She rushed over and took off the blindfold. "Did you do this to yourself?" she asked?
I looked up at Jane, my saviour, and blinked as the image of her in a thin summery dress stood over me, confused. Still dazed, I blinked again, as a silent shadow moved across the room behind her.
BANG! Suddenly Rod jumped from behind and hit Jane on the back of the head. She dropped to the floor, unconscious. Screaming into my gag and tugging at my bonds, I watched in horror as Rod inspected his latest victim.
"They are both diaper babies!" he said with glee as he lifted Jane's dress off her limp body. "This is too perfect!". With that he ducked out of the room and dragged a large bench. It was my father's inversion table that he uses to straighten his bad back. Rod set the contraption horizontal, then laid the unconscious and unclothed Jane on the table. He removed her shoes and socks, then strapped in her legs to the machine. Then he pulled a rope from his bag and began binding Jane to the machine. First he tied her wrists to the sides, down next to her exposed diaper. Next he tied her waist to the table. Last, he pulled out a large tube and pushed it down he throat. With that I heard Jane gag and saw her wake up, just as Rod shoved the tube down her esophagus, and then taped it firmly around her mouth, stopping it from being pushed out.
With that secured, he produced a funnel and a large carton of milk. Oh no, I thought, Jane is lactose intolerant, how did Rod know that? Suddenly, he started pouring the milk into the tube. I watched with horror, as the milk flowed straight into Jane. I could see he belly bodge with the quantity of liquid. At first, I could see Jane struggle, but Rod warned her; "Think of what I will do to your love, Rose, if you resist."
With that Jane stopped struggling and let the liters of milk flow in.
When the milk was all consumed, Rod yanked out the tube and swiftly replaced it will a ball gag that looked like a baby's dummy. It had ribbons that he bound around Jane's head. "Now it's your turn," he said looking to me.