My crush. M/F. Part 1

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bindngag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My crush. M/F. Part 1

Post by bindngag »

Candice had only worked with me for a few weeks. I thought she was absolutely gorgeous. D breasts, fat sexy ass, blue eyes and a blonde. I instantly wanted her. The way she walked made me so horny. I decided I would ask her out one day. "I have a boyfriend, I'm sorry" she told me. That's fine, at least I tried.
I found myself constantly starting at her, imaging what I would do to her. The ways I would tie her up. How her breasts would look bound. I had to have her. So one day I snuck into her purse and took her house key. I went and got a copy made and set my plan in motion. I waited till I knew she would be home alone.
Friday night, 2 in the morning I let myself into her house. I had my bag of fun with me. Rope, tape, gags and chloroform. I wore a black mask, just in case. Before going in I had tore off 4 pieces of tape and had a nice strand of rope in my pocket. I slowly creep into her room, she looks so hot. Just wearing some lacy panties and a tight white shirt. I watch her sleep, and slowly breath. Her breasts slowly moving up and down. I instantly become hard. I go over my plan one more time before I make my move.
I quickly press the tape over her mouth. Before she can react I flip her over and pull her arms behind. I tightly bind them as fast as I can. She tries to scream, but the tape muffles her voice. Struggling, I lay on top of her and open my bag. Pull out the tape and wrap it around her eyes. I clamp my hand over her gagged mouth,"don't scream". She shakes her head ok and I remove the tape. "Please don't hurt me" she pleads. I shove a ball gag deep into her mouth. "I'm not gonna hurt you sexy, just have some fun with you". I roll her over to get a good look at her gagged. She's so fucking hot. And she's so fucking mine.
I stand Candice up and go to turn the light on. The full gravity of the what I'm doing hits me. My heart is pounding, I'm shaking and I'm so turned on. I walk over to her and rub her perfect ass. She pulls away and whimpers. "I have to tie you up, really tight now" I say as I admire her breasts through the tight shirt. "Please no" she mumbles through her tight gag. "Turn around" I demand, as I pull out some rope. I cinch it around her elbows and tie it off. Her breasts jet out and now I'm more turned on. "You're so fucking hot" I whisper in her ear as I lightly choke her. I sit her on the bed and cross her ankles and bind them. I grab more rope and wrap it around her knees. Laying her down on the bed, I start to feel on her breasts. She tries to struggle, but is bound too tight. "We're gonna have to take this back to my house sexy". I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder. Outside my car is waiting, I gently place her in the back floorboard. "Have to hogtie you for the ride baby". Jump in the drivers seat and I'm off to have the best night of my life.
I make sure I follow all the rules of the road. Drive the limit, use my signals, the whole time picturing her tightly bound and gagged. I can hear her sobbing in the back. "Don't cry Candice, sorry it came to this. And I know you don't have a boyfriend. I've been watching you for awhile. Waiting for the perfect moment to grab you're sexy, little ass." She mmmmmphs through the tight ball gag. "I'll show you some real fun tonight. Maybe I'll keep you for awhile." She starts to cry.
We pull up to my house. Thank God for my garage. No neighbors will see my bound hostage, or hear her. I shut off the car and get out. Taking my time, no rush. I know she can't get free from her binds. I open the back door and admire her tight, little ass. "You're so fucking hot. Have you ever been tied up before?" She shakes her head no. "So I'm the first?" She shakes yes. I slowly caress her leg, making my way up to her ass. "It's only gonna get tighter." As I tightly grab her ass. I untie her hogtie and sit her on the car seat. I lift her up over my shoulder. "Welcome" I say jokingly as I carry into my house.
I sit her on my couch and stand back. She's sweating from the car ride. Her hair is wet, drool coming from the ball gag. " Do you want me to remove the gag Candice?" She shakes her head rapidly. "Don't you dare scream" I say sternly. She nods. I unclasp the gag and remove it. "Thank you, you don't have to gag me. I promise I won't scream for help." "Promise", I ask while I feel her amazing breasts. "Yes" she says. "Can I kiss you?" She replies"ok". I pull her hair and forcibly kiss her. "I'm gonna untie you, but you must stay blindfold. Ok?" "Fine". I untie her legs and arms. "Put your hands in front of you" I demand. "You're tying me again?" "I have to baby" I tell her. I tightly bind her hands in front of her. I grab her by her bound wrists and pull her off the couch. I clamp my hand over her mouth, tight while I lead her to my bedroom. The whole time my cock pressed against her amazing ass.
I slowly guide her through my hallway. One hand securing her bound wrists in front. One hand clamped over her mouth. I feel her breath on my fingers. I can hear her heart pounding through her chest. I whisper "almost there". We reach my bedroom and I quickly realize I forgot my bag in the car. "Sit" I command as I push Candice on the bed. I grab a hand full of hair and roughly pull "you better behave, I'll be right back." "I will" she whimpers. I briskly walk back to the car to grab my supplies, worried she might be trying to get away. Open my car and quickly grab the bag. When I return to the room I catch her trying to remove the tape from her eyes. I forcibly grab her bound wrists and pin her to the bed. My free hand going around her neck. "What the fuck are you doing? Trying to get away are you?" "Just adjusting the tape, it hurts" she replies. I tightly squeeze her throat. "Now I have to tie you really tight". "Please!!!!" But her pleas are cut short by a wadded cloth shoved deep in her mouth. "I told you to be good, now you're gonna stay gagged from now on." I grab the duct tape and force her mouth open. I quickly wrap it around her head 10 times covering her mouth, chin and almost her nose. "I prefer you gagged anyway Candice". " No chance of you screaming for help" I add. I grab her wrists and hold them above her head and lead her to my walk in closet. I grab a coil of rope and loop it through her wrists a couple of times. Taking the other end and looping it to the place I hang my clothes. I pull very tight and secure it back through her wrists. This forces her breasts to slightly bounce and her tight shirt to come up enough to expose her stomach. I brush my hand across her stomach, the whole time fixated on her breasts. I grab some more rope and tie her ankles. Than I tie her knees. One long coil of rope I wrap around her thighs to force her beautiful ass to raise up. I spin her around to admire the rope work on her. Rubbing her ass with my cock through my pants. She tries to resist, but now she's really fucked. "Let's have some real fun now Candice" I tell her as I leave to go to my kitchen.
I return to my captive quickly. I want her so bad. Foreplay first though. "I have a surprise for you". "I had to grab something from the kitchen." "Can you guess what it is?" I pull out my saran wrap and pull off I nice long piece. "I want to see you really struggle, especially because your completely helpless". I push up against her from behind and cover her face with the wrap. "Do you like breath play?" I ask as I tightly pull her head back. She really starts to struggle. Trying her hardest to get untied. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna kill you. I just have to punish you". Her tightly packed and gagged mouth keeping her perfectly quite.
I continue this for a few seconds, knowing she is really scared now. "Will you be good my sexy little captive?". I hear a muffled yes. "Good" I untie her from the pole. "You really worked up a sweat, I have a great idea". I force her to hop, mainly to see her ass bounce, to my bathroom. I turn on the water and set it to warm. I completely strip my clothes off and pick her up. She violently squirms while I set her in the tub. I grasp her bound wrists and hold the against the wall above her head. The water flows over her, causing her shirt to cling to her wet body. Now I get a full glimpse of her wonderful breasts. I start to kiss her neck while I rub her wet panties. I slowly slide a finger down her panties and insert it inside her. "Do you like that Candice?" I ask. She shakes yes. "I love you completely bound and gagged". I release my grip on her wrists and slowly pull her shirt over her head and off. "Fuck I knew you had nice tits". I start to kiss them, slowly. It's better than what I ever imagined. My fantasy woman, all mine, all night. Her hair looks so sexy wet. Clinging to her amazing body. I reach down and untie her ankles. Take the rope and secure her wrists to the shower head. Tight. I than untie her legs completely and pull her soaked panties off. "I wanted to wait, but I have all night with you. Don't I?". She tries to object, but I gagged her way too good. I lift her up and hold her. I slowly slide inside her, she struggles her hardest. Too late. I fuck her against the wall. The whole time kissing and biting her breasts. We come together and the orgasm is so intense I almost passed out. I untie her and remove the gag and blindfold. "Baby, that was so fucking hot. I'm so wet right now. Can we go again?" Soon honey, soon.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Not bad at all. Could use a bit more spacing to make it easier to read. Thanks for posting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
TheExiled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheExiled »

Man I’d love to PM sometime and discuss interests. You have to make at least 10 posts before you can do that though.
bindngag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bindngag »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Not bad at all. Could use a bit more spacing to make it easier to read. Thanks for posting.
Thanks for the advice
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic