The Kidnapped Stud (M/F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This is a truly excellent story. It feels like you made up the plot as you went along, but it works quite well. All the roping was nicely described and Troy's thoughts, concerns, and horniness were laid out well. I like the 'reefer juice' (seems like something one of my characters has used :lol: ).

I think I maybe liked it better as a consensual deal with a film actually being made rather than a true kidnapping, but that's nitpicking. You spent a lot of time writing and editing this masterpiece and I'm grateful for your work. Thank you for sharing!.
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Thank you Carnath, for the high compliment. I shall go back and read your and Max's stories in the very near future.

And thanks Max for your astute comments. It may flow between kidnapping and consent for a while longer.

Meanwhile I am contemplating a continuation, but from Maria's point of view. Let's see what comes of it.

Peace and Aloha,

Jack
CowboyStud
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CowboyStud »

I love this series! You can take this series into soo many directions!!!
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Chapter 11—Femdom

Several weeks had passed since Maria rescued Troy from his kidnapping—only to make him a virtual prisoner in her secluded mountain cabin.

Today’s predicament is becoming all too familiar to Troy. This time Maria had him strip, then added a metal cock ring, socks and high tops, and a bright red t-shirt. His hands were tied tightly behind his back, pulled up to a bunch of thick hemp ropes encircling his chest and arms to his elbows. Another stout rope was wound around his neck four times and tied behind his neck and anchored down and under his crotch, encircling his cock and balls. He was hard almost immediately.

“Aaarrrgghhh!” he yelled, “You know how to make me get turned on fast!”

Troy had been in one form or another of restraint, since he agreed to be Maria’s “personal assistant”. He got as much freedom as Maria would give him. A first he only had to wear heavy leg irons, which were bolted into the wooden beam of Maria’s slave quarters. And, of course, some kind of gag to keep his complaining down. Or so she said. Actually, Troy was presently modelling a complex gag holding his tongue down, cleave gagged, then duct taped all over his lower face and back of neck, up and under his chin.

“Mmmmmppphhh, mmmmffff!” was all Troy could say. He really enjoyed almost everything Maria had done to him—and what she wanted Troy to do in return.

He was also fitted with the curved metal chastity belt, locked, of course, and wound with smaller cord around his cock’s base and around his ball sack, tied off.

Troy was bound and gagged again, to his delight. Maria sat comfortably in front of the fireplace, pushing Troy down onto her bearskin rug. The flames cast eerily shadows on the log cabin.

She was sipping her tea and dunking madeleines into her cup. Perfect, she thought to herself.

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow what an absolutely amazing story!
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

The “personal assistant” idea is great. Sounds like Troy and Maria are a great match!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Thanks for the positive feedback. Here's the next chapter...

Chapter 12—Maria’s insight-

Maria’s lime-blossom tea cooled as she dipped the Madeleine in and ate the last crumbs. Suddenly, while watching Troy squirm around all bound and gagged at her feet, she had an insight into her entire past.

It was if her entire life was right there in front of her: born in New York City in a middle-class life, a single child, a Tomboy in many ways, shunned at school by the smart kids, but popular with the bad boys. She blossomed early sexually and enjoyed playing tie-up games starting at age eight.
She seemed never to allow the boys to tie her when it came to Cowboys and Indians or Cops and Robbers, and found that she was quite proficient at roping boys (and girls) her age and even older.

It wasn’t until she met Tom Hastings in college that she assumed the submissive role, bowing to his somewhat sadistic bondage methods. They became a couple almost immediately, but she secretly revolted against his unruly ways, preferring these days to be the dominant. Tom was actually a bisexual, and she noticed this when they would play roping games. She even got the chance to tie him up, with other boys, in various ways, which he seemed to enjoy and which she delighted in also.

So, naturally, when he proposed starting a fake production company to lure guys like Troy into their clutches, she went along instantly. She didn’t like the idea of extorting money like they had just done to Troy’s family, but now that he was at her feet enjoying himself and at her command, any hesitation seems to slip away.

She moved down to the rug and began tying rope around his already chained leg-irons, making a rope leg cuff before removing the heavy metal irons. He moaned his approval and she reached between his legs and began to massage the metal chastity cage, pouring some lube into the top and watched it slid down the opening at the tip of his constrained penis.

“You’re mine now Boi,” she whispered in his ear, continuing the stroking, “and you’d do what I want, right?”

Troy stared into her eyes and moaned, shaking his head yes. He just wished he could get some release, but his pleasure was continuous regardless. The ropes hugged his body all over and Maria did likewise.

They both fell into a deep rapturous sleep as the fire died down.

jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

This feels like a good place to end this, especially since there have been no further suggestions or comments. Thus, so be it.

The End
gin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gin »

No Way to early to end it they could after some time end up as a couple .. she could start to like him and he could start to enjoy what he has with her heck he could even turn side and Become evil aswell maibe even more evil as her Bi friend. Dont stop here please
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Taking a break. Let's see if this continues or something else turns up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic