The Kidnapped Stud (M/F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Kidnapped Stud (M/F/M)

Post by jackroper »

The unconscious guy was out cold. The chloroform worked just right. I positioned his compliant 5’10” body seated on a steel chair with a high back.

Ropes were attached to each of his extremities, and his torso were wrapped first at his waist to secure his fit 20-year-old body to the metal back. Then I took a generous amount of 1/3” cotton line and bound his jean jacketed wrists behind his back. Around and around, then up and over, then sideways and finally a knot well out of the reach of Troy’s helpless prying fingers.

Quickly, I secured each leg to separate chair legs, first at his ankles, ten times around with cotton ½” rope. Then at his thigh, attaching his upper leg to the chair, followed by more thin cotton rope around each rope, pulling his high-topped sneakers up about three inches off the floor. I did the same with his other leg and strung some thin line between his ankles, shins, and thighs, pulling tight and knotting it off.

More thick cotton rope wound around his upper arms behind the chair, drawing his biceps closer and closer, till there wasn’t any slack. This was then completely cinched, tightening the bindings even further.

More thick rope wrapped around his chest, over his nipples, which pushed out into his tight blue muscle shirt, exposed in front where Troy’s jean jacket was pulled back.

A dock anchor ½” florescent green rope was looped over his slumped head. There were beginning signs of his regaining consciousness, so I hurriedly finished the roping. I pulled the dock anchor noose back high and slotted it through a hook in the ceiling woodwork, and tied off the end around hook below.

More rope around all of the other loops, cinching each more tightly, ever so secure.

Troy’s eyes fluttered open, his blonde hair falling freely over his forehead into his blue eyes.

“What the f----!” That was his last coherent sentence he muttered as I shoved a gin saturated sock into his pouty mouth. This was quickly followed by a 2” wide roll of silver duct tape, wrapped multiple times around and under his mouth, leaving him moaning helplessly.“Mmmmppphhmmoootttt!” he screamed.He calmed down and closed his eyes after a brief struggle against the ropes. Just kidding.

He flailed and moaned, and every time it looked like he might be making some headway, I tied more rope around that hand, elbow, foot, ankle, or arm.

I took a 6” length of Magician’s rope (very soft and flexible, but capable of holding knots like the best of them). I wound this around his neck, starting at his t-shirt neckline to the chair back, until seven loops reached up above his Adam’s apple, five cinches behind his neck, securing the Magician’s rope. He could barely move his body away from the chair, and the noose would ever so -slightly tighten as he struggled.

Then he became calm and seemed to almost be in a reverie. Soft moans emitted from his gin-sock-taped mouth. A distinct bulge arose in his skinny jeans, with a definite wet spot at the end of the tumescent rod.

I sat back and watched. I like to watch. Troy didn’t complain too much. Not, at least until about five hours elapsed and he had fallen asleep maybe five times, slept and awoke with a start causing the hangman’s noose to get tighter. I’d swear he had an orgasm at least three of those times. His jeans were soaked.

To be continued--

Last edited by jackroper 2 months ago, edited 12 times in total.
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

I wonder if anyone is interested in what happens to Troy next. More bondage, turnabout on his captor? IDK
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

I normally don't read much M/M but I think your description of the ropework was excellent! I think there should be more bondage for Troy. you could even do a backstory on his capture. Hope you get some other feedback on this.
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

]Prequel[/size][/b]

The flyer was posted on a pole almost out of Bear Mountain, in British Columbia. Troy spotted it while riding his motorized skateboard down Lionsheart Street, the main drag in this small town of-tops-5,000.

20-year-old Troy read it half under his breath, amazed as he was on what it said:

Actors Wanted-Today

Action movie with lots of Military actors.
You are: A guy 18-30 years old, fit, works out, muscles, willing to submit to a grueling filming process.
Pays good; $900-$1500 per day, depending on your skills. Filming deadline; two weeks. Be willing to stay on set, in role, for at least that long.

Call: 203-456-7655 between 10 and noon, be prepared to audition today!

Troy looked down at his watch in amazement: it was 9:50 am. He mulled over, very seriously, taking the job. The pay was great, he could make in two weeks as much as an average guy or gal earns in a half a year.

It was almost amazing that this job offer happens to be a pole out here, and so, since Troy had no current obligations, he called the number exactly at 10 am.

His iPhone ran 3 times.

“Hello, Lionsheart Productions, how may I help you?” a very soft-spoken receptionist, purred.

Troy’s throat almost choked at the sexy image this voice suggested, he finally said, “I’m calling about the action movie you folks are filming,” He tried to sound very confident, which he had no reason to not be. He was 20, tanned, longish blonde hair that fell into his eyes frequently, a 5’10” jock-surfer, body boarding, mountain climbing jock. He gave her his name, address, contact numbers.

The receptionist said: “Swell. Can you be here before noon today? Cuz, you sound sweet and I know the director is expecting some other candidates soon.”

Troy excitedly exclaimed, “Sure, just give me the address and I’ll be there soon (he knew he could walk the one and one-half mile town in a half hour, at most).

The sexy female voice almost whispered the address. Troy entered it into his cell under Lionsheart.

“See you soon..oh, by the way, what’s your name?”

“Evelyn,” she purred, “see you soon Troy.”

Chapter Two—The Audition

Troy scooted over to the address he was given, which turned out to be a three-story warehouse in the industrial part of town—over the tracks so to speak. It was a gray day, and cool for this time of year. Troy shivered as he gazed at the production studio address.

He found Lionsheart Productions on a door facing the side, towards a creek. He walked up and buzzed the intercom.

“Troy Giddings reporting for audition, sir,” he uttered, wanting to be utterly respectful and serious.

He was buzzed in and followed three flights of stairs to a door labeled Lionsheart. It was ajar so he stepped in while knocking three times.
He entered a small reception area, with a desk, chair and phone on it, and Evelyn, he had to presume.

“hi Troy, have a seat,” she whispered, from her 200 lb. frame. Troy thought: “her voice certainly doesn’t match the picture in my head,” as Evelyn called for a Mr. Tom, who entered the room from the right.

Tom was maybe 21 years old, strong build, wearing an all-black leather-biker-punk outfit, gloves and all. He automatically called Troy over and shook his hand.

“Hello Troy. Glad you could make it.” Troy was wearing a jean jacket and tight skinny jeans, with a blue t-shirt and high tops.

Tom gave Troy a once-over scan, seemingly approving the package standing before him. “Have a seat. Want some coffee, or something stronger?”
Troy asked for a Coke, and Tom began explaining what the film he was making was all about.

“The title is Kidnapped Stud, and by the looks of it you fit the bill almost exactly,” waving his right hand up and down Troy’s frame.

“If you get past the audition today, we’ll let you know if you’re the right actor for this role. You will be The Kidnapped Stud and held for ransom for a two-week period, if you sign the contract in front of you.” Troy stared down at a fine-print edition that said Mutual Contract Bound Edition, LTD. on top, after that the print got much smaller. “Indemnification, insurance, recitals remuneration, engagement, consultation Fee,Confidential Information, Status of Parties, length of filming, etc. etc.”

Troy’s eyes were starting to glaze over, maybe from his dyslexia, so, in a perhaps instantaneous decision he would later regret, signed his name on the bottom line.

Tom smiled, and said “we could do the audition right now if you’re ready.” Tom gulped down his Coke and asked to use the restroom. He stared at the mirror over the urinal as he let loose a stream of urine. He took a deep breath and let his eyes close. He was feeling excited, scared, with great anticipation, especially the part about being kidnapped and held for ransom.

He splashed some water on his face and pushed his long hair back. It was a blonde kinky mess, real surfer look. He smiled and went back outside.
There were two cameras facing a stern looking metal, high-backed chair, a gym mat, a military cot, and a couple of canvas duffel bags. Two guys were behind the cameras. Tom introduced them as Bill and Tony. Evelyn stood off in a dimly lit area of the room.

The spotlights were on me. “Hi guys,” Troy said, flashing his wide grinned smile. They said hello and Tom came up with one of the bags.

“We’re going to start in the middle of the story. You don’t have to worry about learning any lines, we can do that as we go along. Besides, actually, there are no articulate lines for you at all for most of the filming and prep time. I’ll direct you and how you need to respond, unless you want to improvise. You’ll find we give out actors’ wide latitude to make it up as they go. So…are you ready?”

ACTION, audition take 1, Troy gets captured. The camera was rolling.

Troy affirmed he was and at that Tom took out a length of hemp rope and turned Troy around, binding his wrists over the jean jacket, but pulled the rope firmly. Troy winced at the cinching.

“Authenticity,” Tom said soothingly. “I hate to see anyone tied up and gagged in a movie where I just know they could get out in no time.”
Troy agreed, realizing he was going to really be tied up for the job. As long as could say stop he figured he’d handle whatever Tom did to him.

[/b][/size][/b]
Last edited by jackroper 2 years ago, edited 14 times in total.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

I really liked this part, curious to see what Evelyn has planned for Troy!
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Really good setup. The prequel shall lead us to a great capture scene ;) Love the idea of the gin-filled gag too^^ ;)
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Read chapter two attached to last posting. Here's a continuation....

Chapter Three-

Troy noticed a stirring in his skinny jeans, between his legs, as Tom sat him down on the mat, and asked:

“Put your feet out in front and bend at the knees.” He quickly wrapped a study length of 1’2” hemp around Troy’s high-tops multiple times and then cinched these loops-tight. Troy tried instinctively to separate his ankles but Tom just tightened the binding even further. Troy winced again.
Troy partially closed his eyes, as he was also getting very turned on. Not many folks knew he had a passion for cowboy-military-Police bondage scenarios. And now he was in it for real.

Tom tied Troy’s knees above and below with thinner hemp, but cinched each of these with tight pulls. Tom stood up and offered Troy some water or Coke. The camera was turned off.

Troy was given Coke (?) to gulp down, which he did.

“OK,” Tom declared, “time for you to be gagged.”

Troy was expecting he would be gagged, so he meekly complied, as if he really had much choice, being tied and hand and foot, as he was.
Tom reached behind him to a table beyond the cameras, and brought a wadded cloth in his right hand, which looked more like a sock, and held a large roll of grey duct tape in the other hand.

ACTION, Tom yelled, as the cameras started up again.

Tom stepped up to Troy with a hooded mask on, looking like an abductor for sure. He grabbed Troy’s blonde hair and pulled his head backwards, quickly shoving Troy’s unsuspecting mouth to MMMPPPHHH!l in protest. Just as fast he unfurled the duct tape, planting in firmly over Troy’s pouting lips, sealing the gin-tasting sock completely in his mouth, behind and between his teeth. Troy felt more and more duct tape being wrapped around his neck and back across, under, and around his firm chin.

Tom reached back into the bag and produced a heavy roll of soft cotton clothesline, and a few extra coils of various types of rope. Troy “mmmppphhhed” his opposition. But Tom just laughed.

“You agreed to this….” Trailing off for moments, as he cocooned Troy’s arms to his chest, cinching each further wrap so tight that Troy could barely move his bound wrists off his lower back, which Tom realized and cinched with more rope, this time on each side of his pinioned wrists.
“Mmmmppphhh!”

Tom stepped back and left Troy to experience his predicament. Troy was all at once delighted to be in such a helpless state, while at the same time terrified by what was to come. Here he was. Not over an hour, completely bound hand and foot and tape gagged so thoroughly that all he could say, were incoherent garble yelps. Aaarrrggghhhh!” “Lllltttmmmoowwwhhh!”

Troy tested his bindings and realized if this was real, he could not escape. He explored his wrists for any knots, but could find none. He could still rotate his wrists a little, which meant that he could probably endure whatever was going to inevitably follow with his “kidnapping.”
He struggled for a few more minutes, trying to loosen any of the ropes, but the only thing that seemed to happen was, somehow, he was roped in such as a way that all the other ropes tightened the more he struggled. He calmed down, a little to catch his breath.

Troy sucked on the moist sock in his mouth, and the alcohol began to calm him even more. There was an hallucinatory feeling flowing in his body, such that he began to accept that he could actually withstand a real kidnapping. Just then Tom walked up and broke his reverie with…

“You need a blindfold for sure, bitch!” pulling a black bandana over his eyes and knotting it tightly at the back of his head. He pushed Troy back down, saying, “You’ll stay put Boi, until the ransom comes through. We’ve given your parents a demand to be met by tomorrow. Until then you might as well relax and enjoy your predicament. You truly are our prisoner, maybe forever!! laughing maniacally.

Looks like, said Troy to himself, “that I’m gonna be trussed up like this for quite some time.” He rolled down to the mat, lying on his stomach, and felt an engorged cock throbbing in his roped body. The pulsations grew more intense so Troy, not wanting to be seen cumming in his jeans rolled back on his left side. He found himself drifting off to sleep.
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Troy gets the job
Troy’s sleep was short-lived when he was startled by two hands grabbing him by his neck, and squeezing tightly. He screamed into his thick gag: “Aaagggrrhh!!” His blindfold was removed as were her hands around his neck, and he stared into the eyes of a young women so beautiful he couldn’t stop staring.

“I’m Maria, the go-for, fluffer, make-up and wardrobe Dept. rolled into one. Relax while I untie you. You must be sore by now!” she said, winking at Troy and grinning widely.
Maria was about 27 years old, 5’6”, 125 lbs., brunette to ginger hair, athletic build, and possessed of remarkably strong hands, along with rest of her-- as Troy would soon find out.

She began slowly untying his knees and then feet, but she had a little problem undoing Tom’s a-bit-too-rough binding, cinching, and knotting.
“Eventually,” Troy muttered into his moist gag, “Shit! after 40 long minutes she finally untied my arms and hands.” HeI rubbed his wrists to regain some circulation.

“Mmmppphhhyyuu.” (Thank you in English)

Finally, she unwrapped the duct tape plastered over his mouth, around his ears and pulled some hairs from the back of his head. “Mmmppphhh!” Troy yelled, spitting the soaking sock out, after prying it loose with her hand.

“You guys certainly like your ‘authenticity,’ don’t you? Did it have to be so real?” Troy asked Maria.

She turned towards the camera men and Tom and said: “Really? Does Troy need to be tied like this every time?”

Tom stepped forward, and in an amazingly soothing tone replied, “No, we can go easier on Troy from now on. How about this, Troy—whenever you’re being tied if you say back off, we’ll oblige. And in every scene, you will be advised of the scenario and can make adjustments to make you more comfortable. But,” he added sternly, “this is supposed to be a real kidnapping, so authenticity is called for, don’t you think Troy?” he finished grinning widely.

Troy thought it over, and replied, “Does this mean I got the job?”

Tom walked up and put his leather clad arm on Troy’s shoulder, walking him into the back part of the studio, saying, “You’re our man. I knew it from the start. Let’s have lunch and relax for a while. We can go over the shooting schedule, your accommodations while here, and some other mutual ground rules for your, um, kidnapping, ok?”

Troy almost gave him a double take, again not fully knowing if he was just acting as a kidnapped stud, or perhaps a real-life captive—for two more weeks!

Last edited by jackroper 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Keep it up, this is good. I like how Troy doesn’t know if this is really acting or if he’s actually been kidnapped! Also like the introduction of Maria. And I wonder which character the first person account in part 1 was? Looking forward to more
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Chapter Five—Prelude to the Kidnapping--

“The way I see this movie unfolding, in terms of the story and the filming,” Tom told Troy, “is that all of the kidnapped scenes we’ll do in sequence, because the progression of your looks will drastically change.”

Troy looked concerned at this--what did he mean?, and Tom picked up on it immediately, “Of course, if you need any vitamins or stimulants, and the like, we’ll gladly provide them to you.

In fact,” he pointed to Troy’s glass of Sprite, “you just drink some more reefer juice, like I gave you earlier. Was that ok?”
All time seemed to stand still and all his senses were heightened.

“it was nice,” he replied sheepishly. He had been stoned many times before, when he was younger.

“Good,” Tom replied, “once you freshen up for a while, and Maria puts you through wardrobe, we can begin filming the events leading to your kidnapping. “Oh,” he added, “your money will be deposited into your bank account based on the info you gave us. Almost like shooting American military men in a barrel,” he quipped.

Troy hastily got ready for the first actual filming. Maria brought him in arm to the dressing room where she produced a punk surfer outfit, which looked very similar to the kind of clothes he would actually wear. Strange, he thought, but he peeled off his jean jacket, blue t-shirt and skinny jeans, piling it all up on a chair. She handed him a white t-shirt that read Hurley on the front. She produced a pair of sagger pants —with a belt- as well as red tightly whiteys.
Image Troy

He put a pair of low-cut ankle socks on, followed by his own high-tops, white with red accents. Maria approved and gave him a big hug, saying:

“You look great, perfect for the role of kidnapped stud. Actually,” she added, with emphasis, “I’ll be tying you up in a couple of scenes. Might make your stay here a little more pleasurable.”

Troy’s eyes lit up, “Holy shit, that would be great Maria! I can’t wait.”

As they got in the van parked downstairs, Troy spotted the two cameramen, Bill and Tony, two real handsome guys-one Asian and blackish (maybe more like carmel). behind the wheel and in the passenger’s seat. When Maria opened the completely non-see-through windows and solid side panels, there was Tom, greeting them. They crawled in and sat down on a thick wrestling mat with some cushions too. The camera was behind the driver’s seat, and some duffel bags were alongside it.

Troy could only imagine what lay ahead.
Last edited by jackroper 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

Hopefully young Troy has found a career . I see him as the star of another kidnap for ransom film . Troy makes an ideal victim. On film only of course.
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Chapter Six—Knocked Out

Maria leaned into Troy’s side, as the van swerved up some mountain road. She was smiling pure delight and it warmed Troy’s heart.

Tom, on the other hand was scrolling his laptop and occasional grimacing or making satisfied smirks. Troy wondered if he was checking out the previous audition tape. He looked up and spoke to Troy and Maria (and probably the two guys up front playing some Spanish tune).

“In the scene we’re starting with you and Troy be hiking a secluded forest trail, where Maria will take charge, ok?”

Troy looked over at Maria and she was putting some assorted ropes, bandanas, duct tape, a noose (?), and who knows what else—into her handy backpack.

Maria looked goddamn sexy, Troy thought, as she stretched out her faded tight blue jeans in the cramped van. She had on
high brown boots, like a cowgirl would wear. She also had on a cream-colored ribbed turtleneck, which hugged her neck and ample bosoms. She was wearing a Police Swat cap too, which led Troy to imagine what was going to happen to him soon.

The van was parked behind some bushes and trees in a secluded, woodsy Vancouver Island trail. Tom swung open the two back doors, and the three of them stepped out and stretched. Bill and Tony came around and expeditiously reassembled one single camera, with tripod, and a duffel bag too (more rope???). Everyone had some fruit and nuts and Energy drinks too. The sun was just coming up on a clear but cold Canadian spring day.

They assembled about three hundred feet off the road, but not until Tony and Bill draped a military style camouflage netting over the van. They would not be visible to anyone but forest creatures, (Troy hoped, since he did not enjoy embarrassment in public, even it was deep in the woods.)

The birdsong died down as the crew unpacked their gear. Tom directed the guys to set up the camera at the beginning of a trail, which based on the overgrowth, had not been hiked any time recently.

“OK,” Tom said, everyone warm enough?” Everyone was, with jackets, sweatshirts, etc. except Troy.

He said “Not me, it’s kinda cold up here!”

Tom reached into the duffel bag and produced a sweater, sweatshirt and jacket for Troy to wear. Troy grabbed the sweatshirt that said “Champion” on its front and back. Remembering how tight Tom’s ropes were he also pulled on his faithful jean jacket. “Don’t want to get rope burns,” he thought.

“Ok, let’s get started. Troy and Maria were told to start walking up the trail until they could no longer be heard--acting like two lovers out for a stroll. Troy carried Maria's backpack for her, and noticed it was quite heavy. Tom advised them to start a quarrel at the 500 feet mark. Maria could be seen cold=cocking Troy unexpectedly, and he stumbled back, hitting the ground. She swiftly grabbed a length of hemp rope and began winding it around Troy’s wrists.

Tom stopped the filming at various key points and brought the camera closer to the action. He walked over to inspect Maria’s ropework and smiled, noticing that Troy was tied with crossed wrists, cinched in all different directions, and knotted tightly. “Try to get out Troy.” Troy tested his his bound arms. They were securely tied, and it would probably take hours to get out.

Tom started the filming up, after telling Maria and Troy to improvise the next scene. Maria tied another long piece of rope around Troy’s wrists and bound them around his waist, cinching these strands too. She even pulled some under his crotch and tied it back up in the back, with more rope going down and up, creating a crotch rope. Troy’s cock sprung into tumescence.

“Aaaahhh, what are you doing to me?’ Troy improvised, pretending to come to.

“Isn’t it obvious kid…” she trailed off pulling more rope around his chest and encircling his arms, with his biceps tied between behind his back with about ten rounds of thick hemp rope, which was then cinched, creating an elbow handcuff, with his arms pulled back and coming within six inches of each other. Tom smiled.

She looped a thick 13 looped noose around his neck and swung it over a protruding branch and caught the loose end, pulling slowly.

“Even been hanged boi?” she asked sharply. Troy felt the noose tighten and he stood up as straight up as possible, as Maria tied the end off the nearby tree. She yanked the rope a little more and Troy felt the noose tighten around his neck, just under his chin. He was beginning to need to stand on his toes.

She just as quickly shoved a knotted bandana between Troy's teeth and tied it tight behind his neck. The noose prevented any real resistance, but he yelled anyway, as that's probably what Tom would expect a kidnapped guy to do. It's what Troy felt he had to do since he was just inches away from a possible accidental lynching, when his feet went flat the noose would tighten. He had to stand on his toes, or else.

He looked up at the tree supporting this tightening noose and yelled:"MMMMPPPPHHH!"

The cameras rolled on....

Last edited by jackroper 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

Hopefully young Troy gets stripped down to his underwear at some point. I can only imagine him tied up, gagged and blindfolded. Either to a chair or a bed. Waiting for his parents to pay his ransom
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

I like how you’ve introduced Maria. Also like that Troy is basically in the dark about the plans. This is a good story! I will keep following.
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. It’s always genuinely appreciated!

Chapter 7—Escape attempt foiled--

Troy found himself losing his footing as he walked around in small circles on his toes. He became completely conscious of the very real possibility of hanging himself, and thought, “So this is what death feels like?”

Actually, he had many thoughts streaming through is mind, insights into his whole life leading up to this point. Time stood still as he watched Maria reach down and snap a pair of sturdy leg irons around his ankles.

“How does it feel, Troy? You’re my prisoner now so you better do what I tell you!”

His face was turning red and his predicament dire. He watched at Tom stared at the scene intently, smiling, who apparently wanted it to look real. And it was.

Just when Troy felt he was going to black out he noticed his cock got really hard. “What is this?” he thought, “am I into auto-erotic asphyxiation?” His senses became acute as he struggled against his wrist ropes in a last-ditch attempt at getting his hands free. It was no use.

“Cut!” Tom yelled, just then, and it broke Troy’s reverie.

Maria just as quickly loosened the noose and removed it from the tree but left it on Troy’s neck. He slumped into her arms, and she guided his limp frame to the soft underbrush. She removed his gag and patted his face to revive him. He snapped back quickly, and blurted out: “I hope I didn’t ruin the scene?”

Maria smiled and said it was perfect; just what they wanted. She gave him some reefer soda to revive him. Troy relaxed into her arms, not realizing the camera was still rolling.

“I really didn’t have to do much acting for you there,” he said, “since I really felt like you were going to hang me!”

Maria chuckled, and replied: “Troy, if I’m going to kill you, I’ll let you know, for sure.”

Tom cut in and asked if Troy felt like continuing, to which he nodded yes. Tom described the next scene. Troy would be re-gagged, get up, and quickly—as quickly as a 12-inch leg iron chain would allow—attempt to escape, after pushing Maria to the ground.

Maria grabbed the bandana and knotted it in the middle, thrusting it into Troy’s mouth and secured it with a triple knot behind his head.
“Nnnnoootttggtt!” Troy muttered.

“Action!” Tom yelled.

Troy maneuvered and butted Maria with his right shoulder. She struck a tree and looked dazed. He ran as fast as possible up the trail, hobbled by his heavy-duty leg irons. The gag made his progress doubly difficult as the trail was on a steep incline. He fell a few times, tripping over brush and twigs snagging his leg irons. “Shit!” he exclaimed, “this is hard work!” panting into his gag.

He looked back and saw Maria fast approaching him, with the camera crew right behind her. “You’ll never get away from me,” she yelled, pouncing on Troy’s fallen body. She pulled him up by the noose, tightening it to his neck and proceeded to walk him back down the trail, with the cameras on them the whole time.

Troy was pushed into the back of the van by Maria and two baklava hooded guys, who snapped a lock on to completely shorten his leg irons.
The van pulled away rapidly and the camera kept rolling as Troy bounced around on the wrestling mat. Maria grabbed the noose and pulled his head into her lap.

“You’re not going anywhere, Boi, not until we get the ransom money. Hope you family pony’s up so we don’t have to make your life too miserable,” she laughed. One of the hooded guys held him down by his ankles, as Tom filmed the fake fright crossing Troy’s face.

His tumescent member strained against his jeans again, and he felt strangely at ease. “Shit, I hope I don’t cream in Maria’s lap,” gazing at her beautiful face and cream colored turtleneck, just as she produced a large roll of duct tape and began wrapping it over his gagged face, around and around, and under his chin. She finished it off with a long strip over his eyes. Troy was a completely helpless blind prisoner once again.

He moaned-a lot!
[/size][/b]
Last edited by jackroper 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Chapter 7—Authenticity

The sun was going to set in an hour, when the film crew and their captive arrived. Troy, still blindfolded with duct tape, yelled as someone peeled the tape off his eyes. “Mmmppplllppp!!!”

He was pulled out of the van and made to stand up. He almost fell over, forgetting the leg irons were still fastened in a handcuff mode, closed together by a heavy lock. Maria bent down to unlock this and he could now separate his legs by 12 inches. He waited for the leg irons to come off. No such luck, as Tom chimed in:

“The next scene will be you held captive overnight, trussed up so there is no possibility of escape on your part. BUT, if you can manage to escape you may tie anyone on this crew up as a reward for your escape artist skills. But….” He added, “I don’t think you’ll be able to escape tonight.” With that Maria pulled on the noose around Troy’s neck and guided him, slowly in a duck-walk, to another room he had not seen before. He noted on his shuffling walk to the back that the studio name was nowhere to be seen. He wondered if they were in the same place.

He was getting horny again, and stared at Maria's voluptuousness—slim body, especially at the waist, with an ample bosom and firm buttocks just as she unbuttoned his belt and jeans, dropping them down to his ankles. She reached up to grasp Troy’s manhood, palming it expertly, twisting his crotch around until Troy screamed.

She pulled a heavy metal cock ring over his scrotum, under his erect seven-inch cock, slapping his rigid erection several times, causing him to go limp enough to pull his cock through the circle of steel. There was more, as Troy soon discovered. Maria inserted his cock into a lubricated metal tube, which was bent at a soft angle down—a chastity cage! She locked it on and kept the key.

She twisted his junk softly the time, with the chastity cage holding his cock and balls in its mercy. Troy started to get really hard, which was followed pain in the restrictive metal tube’s confines. She pulled his pants up and buckled them around his waist, further restricting his swollen penis.

The camera was rolling all this time, with Tom giving instructions every now and then. “Ok, its time for Troy to be tied up more (“how much more could they possibly do?” thought Troy). Maria tied Troy’s thighs and knees with more rope, cinched. She removed the leg irons and bound his ankles together, tight. He was positioned on a dirty mattress in the middle of the room. Troy looked around and saw that the windows had metal bars on each of them, like some kind of prison, and ripped curtains covering this. He could not see out any window as they were painted black.

Maria grabbed the end of the noose rope and hooked it to a bolt in the floor about ten feet away. “Stay put,” she said, “otherwise we’ll have to bind you more.”

“OK” Tom added, “Troy, let’s see if you can escape. Action!”

Troy put up a furious struggle, pulling on every rope and tried to get over to one of the windows, by sliding off the mat and reaching the full length of his noose tether. He carefully stood up by sliding up the wall, and almost fell a couple of times, causing the noose to tighten around his neck. He could not reach the window with his hands and screamed in frustration, realizing if he really was kidnapped there would be almost no way for him to escape.

He fell back down on the mattress, when Tom indicated they were finished filming for the day. Troy was relieved and waited for his bonds to be removed. But no one seemed in a hurry to untie him. The camera men were busy disassembling their gear and Maria had left the room. Tom was packing up his ropes and told Troy he would be back in the morning to resume filming.

“Wwwaaaarruuaaallliinnggaaabbbtt!” Troy screamed unintelligently. Tom walked over and bent down with the contract Troy had signed earlier that morning. He read one of the paragraphs that Troy had forgotten to read before signing.

“The undersigned will be in character for the two-week filming and be held in various forms of bondage and gagged for the full time, except for bathroom and food breaks every day,” Tom chuckled.

Troy screamed his opposition, which only caused Tom to pull out a roll of duct tape and wind several more rounds about his protesting mouth. For good measure he wrapped each of Troy’s hands in duct tape, going over the ropes binding his wrists too.

“There, that should hold you. This way you'll be able to stay in character as The Kidnapped Stud. And don’t forget the noose, in case you decide to hop away,” Tom laughed.

Troy glared at Tom as he watched him turn out the lights and heard the heavy metal door lock.

Troy was truly a prisoner now.
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Chapter 8- A romantic interlude

Troy spent the next half hour or so screaming to be let out. No one came and he eventually settled down to accept his fate. These days, he thought to himself, being an actor is hard work--maybe worth more than $1,000 a day. He watched as the evening lights came on outside and a few moon lite beams fell on the wall near him.

He tried assessing his predicament: the ropes binding his hands were probably inescapable on their own but with his wrists duct taped and more tape encircling his wrists it was impossible to get out. If he lay on his stomach the chastity cage became all too obvious—and painful--so he had to either lie on his side or back.

He tried rolling around for a while but each time he went a little too far the noose would seem to tighten, preventing any real comfort. He made a mental note to ask Tom to read the contract to him completely, in the morning, so he truly knew what he was up against. What else was he going to have to endure?

Slowly, Troy fell asleep, only to wake up several times due to his bondage, especially the tightening noose. After a few hours of this he awoke with a start hearing the door unlock and footsteps approaching. He could make out a black clad figure sneaking up on him. He MMMMPPPHHHed and finally saw Maria come into view.

“Oh, you poor baby,” she cooed, as she bent down to his eye level. “Did mean-old Tom keep you tied up all this time?” she asked, probably full-well knowing the answer was yes. He tried to speak but all he could muster was more garbled sounds.

“Yes, I know, you want to be let out,” Maria answered, “let’s see if I can at least make you more comfortable, as Tom told me you’d be staying the night.” First, she slipped the heavy noose off his neck, and then proceeded to pull his jeans down below his thighs.

She produced the key and unlocked the chastity cage, pulling the metal tube off-carefully. Troy’s cock began to engorge almost immediately. “There is that any better?” she asked and Troy purred warmly, as she moved the cock ring post off to the side, removed the ropes around his elbows and chest, the two ropes tying his knees together, the duct tape from his wrists, hands and mouth, and finally taking the saliva-soaked bandana out also, which allowed him to relax considerably more.

Maria offered him some soda and an energy bar, and fed him by hand, then asked him he needed to urinate, which he did into a clear plastic jar, loosening a steam of piss.

He could feel his hours of frustration at being bound and gagged build up, and Maria lay down beside him and began kissing him wildly.
“You’re so hot Troy, do you know that?”

Troy told her she was hotter, and they continued making out while Troy struggled in his tied-up position, and just as he was about to explode, Maria stopped pleasuring him.

“Sshhhh, did you hear something?”

Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Great cliffhanger! I must say, certain parts of this story are a little more hardcore than what I usually go for but I am reading and enjoying every part - which is definitely a sign of good writing! Glad Maria helped him out a little, and looking forward to the next installment. Keep it up
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Thanks Tug4fun,
Sometimes I get carried away and get too "realistic," I guess. I'll see if can enter erotic territory more often then.
I adore innocent-types-tied up, of course!
Jack
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

[mention]jackroper[/mention] Take the story in whatever direction you'd like, I'm sure it will be good! I think it's good the way it is where it's mostly business but there is also some tension between the two characters which is coming to a head now. Keep it up!
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Chapter 9—Mental Hospital

The sound of footsteps came up the stairs, and they both heard the metal door open. In walked Tom, still dressed in all black leather.

“Hi Tom,” Maria exclaimed, “we’ve almost ready for you." Troy was surprised a little by this statement as he was beginning to think Maria was on his side, wherever that was! Closely following Tom was one of the cameramen, in a baklava yet—with a portable camera. Troy could only guess what this meant.

“One more scene, Troy,” said Tom, while the hooded cameraman set up his equipment and began filming right off the bat, “…then you can get a good night’s rest for another day of filming tomorrow. We’re going to get you to your ‘bed’ now.” With that Maria approached Troy again, untied his hands and feet, removed his jacket, pants, shirt and socks, put him bare-chested in orange sweatpants, and expertly buckled industrial restraint cuffs onto his wrists and ankles. These were each locked firmly with small locks.

“Do I have to do another scene all tied up too?” Troy almost pleaded (out loud-- but secretly deep inside his twisted heart, deeply desiring to held restrained to the Nth degree). He kept his cool, like any kidnapped stud should do, he thought to himself. He was playing his role.

Maria said, “Don’t worry love, we will make it as comfortable as possible--for a kidnapped victim, that is,” she said laughing.

Meanwhile the hooded cameraman appeared to set up his equipment and began filming again (or continuously?), with lots of close ups of Troy’s face and especially his remarks. He was told to stand up and walk with the crew into a smaller cell-like room off to the side.

Tom smiled as he guided Troy onto an insane asylum looking set up with padded walls, a padded flat gurney, straps extending from all points, and hooks in the wall to secure rope or restraints.

“So, Troy; does all of this look convincing enough for you, like you expected based on our contract?”

Troy had just taken one last gulp of reefer soda and had compliantly hopped onto the bed, when he remembered his thought from earlier of the need to read the contract. He barely got a sentence out:

“Tom, I need to….mmmppphhhh!” was all he could say, just as Maria and Tom, both now donning baklavas, gagged him in a muzzle gag,
grabbed his wrists and ankles and bolted the bound protesting boy to the bed, quickly securing the leather mouth gag with straps.

Troy screamed, moaned, fought with, tried to push out the invading leather penis-shaped 4” leather faceplate. He’d seen these in porn and always wondered what one would feel like.

Maria expertly buckled the gag around Troy’s noncompliant mouth, with more straps going up on top of his head, locked in place. There were d-rings on each of these locks. His hands and feet flailed about helplessly. When she was done Troy’s muzzle kept him almost completely muffled, like someone committed to an insane asylum against their will. She anchored the muzzle to the wall behind the top of his head, and to the opposite walls, so that he could barely move his head at all.

Troy got his acting-realism chops going strong in this scene. And if this was a real kidnapping, trying to break free. Authenticity, he mused.

Tom squeezed Troy’s muzzle in place, and added: “You’ll be glad to hear that that your rich uncle is attempting to raise the ransom money, maybe by next week. So, we had to extend the deadline on our little project, and you will be our honored, but somewhat bound-up guest until he comes through. So, we’re glad you agreed to go through with this for us, we really appreciate it!”

Suddenly, Troy felt like he was in Alice in Wonderland, falling helplessly, and realized what all of this “Kidnapped Stud” movie might really be about. Tom & Co. had tricked him into thinking he was making a movie when in reality he was basically confessing to a kidnapping plot, that a lot of the movie already filmed would clearly damn him as a conspirator, making it look real, and therefore extracting money from his family. If he were to deny it, the dastardly Tom & Co. could just simply say it was Troy’s idea all along and have the contract and movies that show very clearly that he never attempted to escape when they gave him a chance.

Troy screamed like a wounded animal, which he was now. He bucked and thrashed about on and off for the next hour. He felt betrayed completely, and now, there was no way he could disprove whatever Tom said if they ever did get his uncle’s money.

The reefer drink was kicking in now and finally Troy became decidedly mellow, realizing there was no escape tonight. He relaxed down into his restraints, which pinned his arms at an angle away from his waist, with another set of cuffs on his biceps, also secured to the gurney. Any movement away from an anchor point, whether it be his head, upper back, arms or legs, was met right away with a counter resistance, pulling another constricting rope or chain. Devious indeed. He was in some kind of bondage paradise.

Troy almost fell asleep, when he saw Maria bending down in front of him. She fondled his cock, then began sucking on it to the point of tumescence—again stopping him at the edge of orgasm, and finally when he couldn’t stand any more, she lubed his shaft, swiftly pushed the chastity cage down and into its locked position. His hard on- was now trapped down at a 30-degree angle, throbbing against its metal constraint. She pulled his orange mental-hospital-jail looking sweatpants up and over his waist.

Troy violently exploded in an extreme chastity-caged orgasm, which he never believed could happen, right then and there, sending waves of utter pleasure coursing through his veins. He slept very well for a prisoner completely restrained and dreamed on what could possible happen tomorrow. Ropes, handcuffs, leg irons, metal collars, chains, and all sorts of gags went through his dreamscape, especially when he would awaken to realize once again, that he was a completely restrained guy right now, helpless and floating back into his reefer high.
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Chapter 10-Denounment—

The days that followed unfolded in a pattern of continuous bondage. There were sessions of Troy hogtied, spread eagle, leather, latex and rubber bound, frog tied, chair and pole tied. His muscles were getting weak from all his futile struggling. The only consolation was a continuous supply of “stimulants,” like the “reefer” juice, to perk him up for every new predicament.

Sometimes his cock would be locked all day and other times he would be allowed to shoot his load, so to speak.

He even came three times in a row when chair tied by Tom (see above, first entry). Still, nothing Tom or Maria said to him about this all being just a bondage movie, could totally convince him that he might very well be an “voluntary” kidnapped victim.

Troy, who had been filmed continuously every day—his current predicament-- was released from the ropes binding his wrists to his chest --impossible to escape from. (In fact, Troy never got further than a few strands of hemp loosened on his wrists, ever since this job started. He was not a very good escape artist!) He was also glad they had taken the leather dog collar he was secured into, off, as his neck was getting sore.

“In this scene you will be taken to the country, against your will,” Tom said. “Okay, Maria, let’s get Troy dressed for the cold weather outside, ok?”

Maria had laid out Troy’s jacket, skinny jeans, low cut socks, high-tops and t-shirt, but handed him the cream- colored turtleneck she had on when he first met her, and a pair of “Depends” diapers.

“Why do I need diapers?” he complained.

“Trust me, you will,” she chuckled. Troy figured he might be tied up for a long time today. Then Maria, who was wearing a black turtleneck, jeans and boots, handed him her sweater.

“This will never fit me Maria, even though you’re really buffed!” Troy realized she had her mind made up, when she crossed her arms and started tapping her boot.

He pulled the sweater over his arms, chest and finally head. The neck was at least 8 inches tall so his head was sheathed completely and tightly as he pulled his face through. The fabric felt very erotic to Troy, just he realized he was still wearing the chastity cage form the day before.

“Aaaaaggghhh” he shouted, feeling both pleasure and pain simultaneously. Maria laughed and stepped up and folded the turtleneck tubing down, which was stuck on Troy’s head. The 4-inch collar now fit snuggly under Troy’s jutting chin. The sleeves were long enough that they protruded out from the sleeves of his jean jacket.

Maria handed Troy a pair of insulated leather gloves. “Put these on, you’ll be glad you did!” she added.

The crew bound, gagged and blindfolded Troy and bundled him into the van, back to the woods for another scene. After going up a familiar looking trail once again, Troy was unceremoniously untied and then retied to a six-inch maple, hands crossed behind his back. More hemp rope of various thicknesses was tied around his feet, knees, thighs and waist, securing his lower body firmly to the tree.

His chest was bound with thicker hemp, maybe one-inch, multiple times, cinched, and tied off beyond his reach. Smaller ropes secured the thick ones, further binding his arms, chest, and hands to the tree.

Maria pulled the knotted cleave gag out of Troy’s mouth and offered him a last gulp of his, by now, favorite beverage, reefer juice. “That’s it, this scene may last a while,” she offered.

“Action!” Tom yelled, as Maria and a henchman thrust a wadded bandana into Troy’s screaming mouth, securing this with multiple rounds of two-inch duct tape. Troy was trashing his head around so Maria took a 10-foot piece of magician’s rope and tied it around Troy’s neck in a figure eight behind the tree. She started at the base of his turtleneck and wound around maybe six times before cinching it off behind his neck. Troy could barely turn his head to look sideways now.

Troy felt like a trapped animal—again, and struggled for all it was worth to escape these ropes, but made no headway. After maybe 30 minutes Tom said: “Cut! That’s a wrap,” to his crew and they began packing up the cameras and extra ropes, etc. and were carted down the hill,
Maria walked up to Troy and held his cheeks between her fingers, saying: “Don’t you look all pretty in my turtleneck all tied up with no escape possible. I think it’s about time I tell you the truth about the last five days.

“That post you answered was the only one we printed—just for you and you fell for it. We had you pegged for the last month as a potential candidate for this bondage caper, especially since you have such a wealthy uncle. And the fact you didn’t even bother to notify anyone about this job—I checked your cell phone—meant we could make this kidnapping work, for sure. You’ll be happy to know that your uncle is making the money drop right about now, as we speak.”

Troy mumbled “No!” but again realized he was duped. He growled at her cruelty, and the deception involved.

Maria continued: “If all goes as planned, we’ll be long gone from here and someone will be coming to rescue you—maybe in a day or two.”

Troy struggled against his roped cocoon, making sure not to tighten the ropes around his neck like a noose. “Gggrrrggghhh!” he yelled, which sound got fainter and fainter as Maria waved goodbye to join the receding film crew.

He wondered if he would ever be found so deep in the woods, and the temperature began to drop considerably. Troy struggled on and off for several hours, and fell asleep a few times, only to be woken by a strangling sensation from all the rope around his neck.

He could actually lean forward and feel like he was lying down, as there was so much rope securing him and melding him to the tree.

“Damn!” he yelled into his gag. No escape from this.

Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

I feel a little bad for Troy. Hope he gets found!
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Poor Troy. I wonder what's his fate? Any suggestions?

I added some pictures (finally) so we can see who I was describing.
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

I just finished the story. My, I love it. The description of his bondage is very nice, especially his gagging. Too bad we didn't had any more chloro scene, but that's a kink of my.

The photos are a very nice addition too. You really found a handsome lad to depict Troy :P

Hope this is not the end ;)
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic