Welcome Home, Daddy (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Welcome Home, Daddy (M/M)

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention].

You asked and I delivered gentlemen, hope this appeals to you!

...............................................................................................

Steven, 40, "The Daddy"

James, 27, "The Boi"

...............................................................................................

Closing the front doors of his splendour-filled beach house behind him, Steven sighed contentedly as he kicked off his black business shapes, slipping his massive tree trunk arms out of his grey suit jacket before hanging it on the coat stand just to the right.

"I'm home, Boi!" he called out.

No response, not even the sound of footsteps. Well, Steven could forgive that, this was a large house, two stories with four bedrooms meant for... heh... guests. Normally he would have more than one 'guest' to attend to him when he got home, but there was certainly something special about this one that he wanted all to himself.

Rolling up the sleeves of his white pinstripe business shirt, the well-aged hunk strolled over to the right side of the house where a nice big open entertainment room was waiting, complete with a huge 4K TV that took up an entire wall. A soft, hypnotically comfortable black couch wide enough for three people, compete with recliners, phone charging ports and cup holders. Even a billiard table that he'd found many... unorthodox uses for in the past.

"Hey! I'm home Boi! Come say hi!" the older gentleman called out again, he didn't like to be kept waiting, even by such a wonderful young man as he had staying with him these past few weeks...

Finally he heard The Boi's footsteps thumping softly down the polished floorboards of the long hallway nearby. Steven smirked, he'd had a long day, and he would very much enjoy what he had in store tonight.

As the footsteps grew louder, Steven kicked his legs up on the recliner couch, letting himself sink into the welcoming black fabric with a sigh of relief.

It was then that his young guest stepped into view in the wide open lobby of his home, and The Boi stood there abashedly as Steven smirked, eyeing his sweet-looking treat and already feeling his cock throb in anticipation.

"Good evening, Boi" The Daddy smiled warmly.

"Gmm mmphmmn, Dmmphmm" The Boi replied, blushing and smiling behind his gag.

James, or Jamie as he often liked to be called, was standing there in nothing but a white jockstrap, in that rather cute awkward way Steven just adored. It was so unbefitting of a young man of his build yet he found it so endearing...

His torso was entwined in a complex web of soft, silky red ropes that Steven had carefully crafted that morning to accentuate the curves, cuts and lines of Jamie's oh so perfect young body. His pecs, abs, shoulders and biceps bulged with a strength it often felt like The Boi didn't know he possessed. His strong arms were locked securely to his sides, while his wrists were secured together in front with a pair of interlocked leather handcuffs that engulfed his entire wrists, that way he'd been able to still do things around the house while his master had been at the office all day. Also, around his neck was a cute white leather collar with a dog leash hanging limply down over his chest, and engraved in bold red letters on said leash were two words:

DADDYS PROPERTY

To top it all off, Steven had left his Boi at home with a simple gag to wear, and simple instructions, do NOT remove it for the entire day except to eat his lunch. It was merely a large silk scarf that had been neatly folded and tied over his lower face. Not the most effective gag, but Jamie still loved the sensation of feeling something over his mouth.

"Come and give Daddy a proper hello, Boi, come on." Steven pointed to the floor.

The handsome blonde blushed some more as he immediately complied, walking slowly and seductively into the living room and onto the soft navy blue carpet.

Boi and Daddy looked into each other's gleaming, wonderful eyes as Stevens guest lowered himself gracefully onto the floor, knees perfectly tucked.

"Wmmlcmm hmmm Dmmdmm." James smiled beneath the scarf, blinking his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Thank you Boi, it's good to see you... Were you good for Daddy today?" Steven asked with a smirk, teasing Jamies left pec with his sock-clad toe.

"Ymmph Dmmdmm..." James nodded innocently.

"You didn't remove your gag except for lunch? Don't lie to Daddy..."

"Mm didmmpph Dmmdmm..." The Boi widened his eyes.

"Good Boi. Now come here..."

Not lifting himself up in the slightest from his couch, Steven merely raised his right hand and waited for Jamie to lean forward into his grip.

When his handsome slave was close enough, Steven grabbed the leash and yanked his Boi nice and close, almost a kisses distance away. Daddy and Boi stared into each others' eyes with pure lust.

With his free hand, Steven caressed his sweet Boi's blonde hair, causing the young sub to moan sensually.

"Hmmmmmm...."

"I think we need to change this gag, don't you? You've gotten it all wet." The Daddy lightly tapped the scarf where his sexy subs lips were.

"Mmm-hmmph." Jamie nodded bowing his head without instruction so his hunk of a master could untie the gag.

As the scarf slipped off his face, the young stud smacked his lips and flexed his jaw, before smiling with an immense blush at his Daddy.

"Thank you Daddy!" he grinned sheepishly.

"Don't thank me yet, Boi, you're in for quite a night..." Steven leaned forward and kissed his hot young guest on the lips, the facial hair of the two men tickling each others lips and making them giggle.

"Okay, you know what to do, pick one out." Steven pointed to the ground next to the couch, where a basket full of recently-washed gagging materials lay.

Jamie sorted excitedly through the nice, varied selection before pulling out a humble roll of silver duct tape, and a pair of his own blue speedos.

"Really? All those gags and you want this?" Steven smiled.

"I do love tape gags Daddy, you know that..." Jamie blushed.

"Hmm-hmm okay Boi..." he took the tape and speedos from his slaves hands "Open wide for Daddy."

"Aaahhhmmmph!" Jamies cock throbbed with arousal as the speedos filled his mouth, pushing his tongue to lie flat in the bottom of his mouth, filling his cheeks to the brim...

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPP!

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...." He then let out a long, truly sensual moan as he felt the sticky plaster of the duct tape plant itself over his stubble blonde lips. As it tightened over his face thanks to his Daddy's big thumbs, he looked into the hunky older man's eyes as Steven planted strip, after strip, after strip over his mouth and cheeks, even blanketing his jaw in the silver bands.

"HMMM!" Jamie gasped in surprise as Steven yanked his Boi forward via his leash again, his gag complete.

"Let Daddy just look at you, you handsome, beautiful Boi." Steven gazed longingly at his gorgeous house guest, taking in every detail of his sexy, gagged face.

"Daddy's been working all day..." he glanced down at the big bulge starting to form in Jamies jockstrap and smiled devilishly. "Be a good Boi and get him a drink."

"Ymmph Dammphm" James rose to his feet, now obscenely turned on.

THWACK!

"Mmph!" The Boi let out a little whimper as his Daddy gave him a sharp spank on his bare bubble butt to speed him on his way. The sharp pain felt so good it made his cock twitch.

Watching his sexy slaves ass bounce as he exited the room, Steven grinned as he clicked the remote to turn on the TV...

This was going to be a really good night.

TO BE CONTINUED
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Yay! Welcome back [mention]TayDay95[/mention]. I can tell that this is going to be as smutty as usual. You do both M/F and M/M stories well, so thank you for writing more M/M stories just for us M/M readers
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Oh, what a treat! Steven is definitely a hot daddy and an understanding dom on top of that. It's not hard to see why Jamie so eagerly submits to him.

Speaking of Jamie, I loved him as a sub. The model you chose for him looks gorgeous (I love me so stubble on boyish guys), he wears jockstraps all the time and he wants to be gagged with his own briefs. Truly the perfect boi!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Did you ever deliver! Yay! You know I always love your M/M content, and this is shaping up to be no exception!
My M/M Stories Here
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Fantastic beginning! And the photos are a great add on!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Brilliant start! Definitely looking forward to more
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic