Friendly Rivalry Takes A Twisted Turn (M/M) Completed Story! (Updated 6/1)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Gagfan wrote: 2 years ago I tried to describe it fairly well, but to give you guys an idea of the bondage I had in mind for this part:

I found it on deviantart but I THINK the original source is adidasbondagefetish on tumblr. Ive been sort of obsessed with the bondage in this gif ever since I saw it and was eager to use it in a story. I tried to describe it pretty well but this gif is exactly what I was going for mental image wise.

However I imagine poor John's downsuit to be even puffier than that one. Something along the lines of this

With the built in mittens and boots. I hope these images display ok, they show ok on my end but I know that doesnt always mean they work on yours. Just wanted to give you all a little visual insight into what I had in mind for this part since the bondage was a little wordy and complex
The story keeps getting better every chapter. That GIF on tumblr is one off my favorites too.... to bad i couldn’t find more of him yet.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Mummybag wrote: 2 years ago
Gagfan wrote: 2 years ago I tried to describe it fairly well, but to give you guys an idea of the bondage I had in mind for this part:

I found it on deviantart but I THINK the original source is adidasbondagefetish on tumblr. Ive been sort of obsessed with the bondage in this gif ever since I saw it and was eager to use it in a story. I tried to describe it pretty well but this gif is exactly what I was going for mental image wise.

However I imagine poor John's downsuit to be even puffier than that one. Something along the lines of this

With the built in mittens and boots. I hope these images display ok, they show ok on my end but I know that doesnt always mean they work on yours. Just wanted to give you all a little visual insight into what I had in mind for this part since the bondage was a little wordy and complex
The story keeps getting better every chapter. That GIF on tumblr is one off my favorites too.... to bad i couldn’t find more of him yet.
There are a few more gifs out there of that same scene. One has the sun being zipped into a sleeping bag, I may post that later. The other is him just in the suit but the dom rubs his crotch a bit (no nudity, just through the suit) but I didn’t know if that would be too sexual so I didn’t want to post that one
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Gagfan[/mention] The self-professed sleeping bag/down gear addicts that proliferate in Tugs Talks and Tugs Photos have made themselves very discreet so far, but it's absolutely fantastic to see you making headway in attracting a fresh clientèle to this side of bondage.

I had no idea [mention]blackbound[/mention] was into this stuff, and many of my fellow commentators who expressed enjoyment of this story are not down gear aficionados. A tribute to your fine writing. Glad this is helping others discover this relatively niche kink.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

In this case, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], it's more the entirety than any one piece of gear. I do wish a gas mask was also involved.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @Gagfan The self-professed sleeping bag/down gear addicts that proliferate in Tugs Talks and Tugs Photos have made themselves very discreet so far, but it's absolutely fantastic to see you making headway in attracting a fresh clientèle to this side of bondage.

I had no idea @blackbound was into this stuff, and many of my fellow commentators who expressed enjoyment of this story are not down gear aficionados. A tribute to your fine writing. Glad this is helping others discover this relatively niche kink.
Yea I obviously appreciate ALL feedback but when guys like [mention]Boundcurious[/mention] or [mention]gag1195[/mention] comment on how it manages to draw them in despite it not being their cup of tea in some areas that is sort of the ultimate complement for me. Although I’d definitely like to hear a bit more from some of our alleged puffy gear fans ;)
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Fans of good ol' smell torment and breath play will love this part. Please leave feedback if you enjoy yourself!! I will certainly appreciate it!

Part 9

John laid on the ground wallowing in his misery. His whole body was itching unbearably now, and the sensation only seemed to worsen as he grew more uncomfortably warm as he sat trapped in the puffy suit. He gingerly squirmed against his bindings causing the soft nylon to swish loudly, but the painfully tight restraints were utterly unyielding. John knew he was completely at Eric’s mercy, and based on how the evening had gone so far there clearly was not much mercy to go around.

Eric eventually reappeared carrying a large zip top bag. Inside John saw a single shoe. The shoe looked on the verge of falling apart and was so heavily stained and filthy that it was impossible to tell what color it had once been.

“Now this here boi is very special, I know I’ve said that a lot tonight but this is probably the most special thing I can inflict on a guest of mine. These were my favorite shoes ever, I wore them EVERYWHERE and as you can see I wore them until they were on the verge of falling apart. They’ve been retired now, instead of wearing them I use them to torture the special bois I deem worthy of them. You should be honored little man.”

John just looked at Eric pitifully as the beast squatted down on the ground next to his bound prey.

“Just imagine how many trips to the gym these boys took. I jogged in them outside on hot summer days, even took them on some multi day backcountry hikes.”

Eric was playfully dangling the plastic bag over John, up close the shoes looked even more disgusting and filthy.

“More importantly boi just imagine how they smell. Remember those special socks I gave you are just a dozen or so trips to the gym worth of stench. These bad boys probably have hundreds of sweat drenched exercises absorbed into them, all trapped in this plastic bag.”

John’s heart was beating faster as Eric continued to tease him with the for now still closed bag. The smell of the ‘special’ socks had nearly taken John’s breath away when he first smelled them, the young man couldn’t even fathom the olfactory nightmare that sat above him, only kept at bay by the zip top of the bag. John frantically shook his head no while attempting to beg Eric to spare him despite how unintelligible the gag was making him. A playful looking scowl spread across Eric’s face.

“Tsk tsk boi, I’m a little offended. I told you that this is an honor and here you are refusing it. I’ll make you pay for that later this weekend, but for now I think it’s time to introduce you to this bad boy.”

Eric began to open the bag, and the moment a small opening had formed John could smell the shoe. Even with the sock already polluting his air flow he could tell the overworn shoe was horrifying. He began coughing and sputtering into his gag as Eric continued to open the bag.

“Oh yea its bad, have to keep it locked away in this bag or else my whole house would probably stink.”

Eric’s nose was even wrinkling as the stench of the shoe poured out from the large plastic bag. Once the bag was open he reached in and pulled the filthy shoe out. He began waving it in front of John’s face. The young man began attempting to worm away from his captor, but Eric straddled him with his large legs and kept him pinned in place.

“Nah boi I don’t think so, you stay right there. In fact, I think it’s time for that hood.”

Eric began pulling the massive hood over John’s face. Once it was in place he pulled the drawstrings a little to shrink the opening and to keep the hood in place. Eric then reached into the pocket of his massive jacket and removed what looked to be a leather collar. He pulled it tightly around John’s neck, making the poor captive feel as though he was being slightly strangled. Eric then took a large padlock and buckled around the clasp of the collar, John realized with horror there was now no way for him to remove the hood or suit even if he was untied by his captor.

“There we go, that will keep you from wiggling that hood off. Plus it will make it really easy to do this.”

Eric without warning took the opening of the shoe and pressed it into the opening of the hood. John gave a pained scream as the putrid odor of the shoe was pressed into him. The man tried to jerk away but Eric kept his thrashing body pinned with his massive trunk like legs. John desperately attempted to shake his head back and forth to get away from the shoe, but with the offending footwear rammed into the opening of the hood the helpless man was unable to get his face away from it.

John felt as though the fumes of the shoe were truly so awful that he might suffocate from the smell alone. His nose, throat and lungs all burned from the soiled air he was being forced to breathe. Years of sweat and foot funk had built up in the shoe to make a concentrated stench beyond describing. The sock John had rammed against his nose legitimately smelled pleasant in comparison.

Eric was merciless, he didn’t subject poor John to a mere few seconds of the shoe, instead he left the festering footwear in the hood of the downsuit for nearly ten minutes. Unfortunately for John, time spent with the shoe did not cause him to become used to the odor, even after ten minutes he was still jerking and screaming in frantic attempts to be free of the stench.

“You not enjoying my special shoe boi? You want to stop smelling it?”

John frantically shook his head yes, he would give about anything to be free of the shoe.

“Have it your way little man, although you should be careful what you wish for...”

Eric pulled the shoe away from the hood and John took deep inhales of air. Even though the filthy sock was still rammed against his nostrils it still seemed so fresh relative to the disgusting shoe. The young man barely had time to really register what Eric could possibly mean by ‘be careful what you wish for’, when the beastly jock roughly pinched John’s nostrils shut with his thick leather gloved fingers. John wailed into his fat gag as suddenly he lost the ability to breathe.

“Boi I just offered to let you stop smelling my shoe, I didn’t say you’d get to breathe something else.”

Tears were flowing out of John’s eyes, the parade of miseries were over stimulating the young man as every inch of him was being assaulted in some way.

“So boi you wanna breathe again?”

Eric asked his thrashing captive after about a minute of pinching his nose shut. John frantically shook his head yes.

“Now you know breathing means the shoe is coming back. Does my little bondage boi want his filthy shoe to sniff again?”

John was horribly embarrassed but seeing no choice as his lungs screamed for oxygen he shook his head yes.

“Alright I’ll give the little perv what he wants.”

Eric released his nose and rammed the shoe back into the hood. John sputtered and coughed as he was forced to breathe in the horrifying odor. Having been deprived of oxygen he was taking deep breaths so he was inhaling massive amounts of the festering foot odor. The stench was so horrible that even his eyes burned and watered from the foul air he was being forced to deal with.

“Yea I've got some cameras recording this whole thing and trust me if you go to the police the top video result people see when doing a web search for your name will be an edited clip of you asking to smell my shoe.”

John moaned in frustration, he was so distracted by the parade of miseries Eric had been inflicting on him that he almost had forgotten the threat of blackmail hanging over his head. Eric kept the disgusting shoe rammed into the hood for over five minutes. Despite being able to breathe, the air was so stale and foul that John still felt like he was suffocating. When Eric at last removed the shoe he promptly pinched John’s nostrils shut yet again, robbing the young man of all air. John began instinctually screaming and thrashing despite how pointless his efforts to escape were as heavily bound in the puffy suit as he was. Realistically though Eric was so strong that even with no bondage at all, John would likely be unable to squirm out from underneath the two trunk-like legs straddling his body.

“I don’t know why you are so upset boi, I told you I loved breathplay. You’ll be getting shit like this all weekend. Don’t worry though, I have plenty of other things to introduce you to starting tomorrow.”

John was still frantically squirming, the air filled with his muffled grunts and the swishing of the oppressive down suit as the soft fabric rubbed his captor’s legs.

“By the way, isn’t Monday a holiday? That means you get an extra day with me little man.”

John’s heart dropped, Eric was correct that all classes were canceled Monday. A standard weekend with this sadist was horrible enough, the idea of an extra day of this torture was overwhelming. Eric proceeded to alternate between suffocating John and shoving the shoe in his face for nearly an hour. The young man was never able to adjust to the torture even after an hour of it, the shoe was as putrid smelling as ever and the complete loss of air remained as terrifying as the first time it had happened.

“Alright boi I’m getting bored, time to stop this for now.”

John gave a sigh of relief, but his relief turned to worry as he saw an evil grin on Eric’s face.

“Is that hope I see? Oh naive little bondage boi when you are with me one torment becoming boring just means a new one is up ahead.”

John wailed into his gag, but as Eric got up to gather supplies the heavily bound man was as helpless as ever to stop whatever the beefy jock had in mind next...
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]Gagfan[/mention] that was one of my favorite chapters of this story . I can't wait to see what torment you dish out in the next chapter .
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Oh what a glorious chapter! That shoe sounds absolutely vile. I can't even begin to imagine the smell.

And man Eric is a sadist already. Forcing John to choose between breathing and smelling the nasty shoe, damn!

So freaking hot!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Very creative use of breath control by the tormentor, love it. Eager to see what's next!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I expect John is wishing he had just kept quiet and put up with his original bondage predicament! Chris did warn him...

'"You want to stop smelling it?”' - a wonderfully loaded question from Eric, damned no matter which way he answers. Like John I don't want that shoe anywhere near me but it does seem to have distracted him from his other woes, at least for now.

What is Eric going to do next?
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention]

Thank you for your continued feedback, I definitely appreciate the continued commentary. Some of you lurkers out there should consider joining in! I have some ideas in mind for a sequel if feedback is strong enough and if I know what you all like I'll try to work more of it into the potential sequel.

In terms of this story we are actually drawing closer to the end, still a few more updates to go but definitely well over the half way point. Eric has a bit more cruelty in store for our poor little bondage boi though. And of course his bondage is still a bit light, Eric will definitely have to rectify that before putting his toy to bed :lol:

Next update will probably be in a couple of days, we'll give the stragglers a bit more time to catch up (and hopefully share some feedback) before we continue John's journey of submissive misery
Kratos
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kratos »

With each chapter the sittuations Just keeps getting hotter
Cant wait to see what you have planned to bondage boy in the next chapter :D
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Hey [mention]Kratos[/mention] thanks for joining in with your feedback!

Overall this update is a bit shorter than some, but exceptionally cruel despite its brevity. We are drawing closer and closer to the end of John's rough little weekend, but like I said before if the interest is there John has much more misery in his future ;)

Part 10

Eric vanished into the shadows again for a moment leaving John’s mind racing. The fact he couldn’t see what supplies his captor had was maddening because it allowed John’s imagination to run with all sorts of dark thoughts. Eric seemed to be mercilessly sadistic so there was a seemingly infinite number of nightmarish things he could do to a truly helpless captive.

Eric seemed to be gone for a long time, whether it was because he was having trouble finding what he wanted or just to let John marinate in his fears it was hard to say. Occasionally John could hear the distinct swish of Eric’s massive puffer so he knew the twisted man was still around, but maddingly John could not see what the beast was up to. Eventually he reappeared carrying a single piece of rope along with a large wooden paddle. He tossed the rope in the ground and stood over John menacingly holding the paddle.

“I’ve got something pretty mean in mind for that rope, you’ll just have to patiently wait to find out what. In the meantime let’s have some fun with this shall we?”

John’s mind was swimming with theories about what the rope could be for. Eric used one of his large feet to forcibly roll the young man over so he was laying on his stomach.

“Don’t let all that padding covering your ass lull you into false confidence, this is still going to hurt like hell.”

Suddenly the air filled with a loud wacking noise as Eric swung the paddle and hit John’s ass hard. John screamed into his gag, as Eric promised the blow still hurt. His left buttcheek was throbbing from the pain of the blow, Eric was so strong that even the massive amount of down insulation did little to protect the young man from the wooden paddle.

“Sometimes the simple torments are best, don't ya think boi?”

The room continued to echo with John’s cries of pain and the dull noise of fat nylon when the paddle made contact. The whole thing was deeply humiliating for John, he was a grown man yet he was lying on the floor being given a spanking like a disobedient child. Eric alternated which ass cheek he was hitting at a given moment. The whole thing was made worse by the large hood, laying facedown as he was with the hood over his head, John couldn’t see when a blow would be coming. Eric wasn’t doing them in any sort of consistent interval so the painful contact from the paddle would remain an unpleasant surprise every time it happened.

“Alright little man that’s enough for now, let’s spice this shit up.”

Eric squatted down on the ground and roughly forced John into a sitting position. The young man groaned as the upright position caused the numerous bindings crushing his body to press into him even harder. Eric pulled the hood down, freeing John’s sweat drenched head from the unforgiving yellow mass. Unfortunately for the bound man, the freedom was temporary and coming at a steep price.

“Here boi, you will love this.”

John’s eyes went wide as he saw Eric pick up the large plastic bag the filthy shoe had been stored in. The bag was pulled over his head, leaving the young man trapped inside. Unfortunately the bag reeked of the shoe it had once held, so every breath John took was polluted with the stench of the festering shoe. Even worse, his sweaty head meant the air quickly became heavy and extremely humid.

“Oh we haven’t even gotten to the best part my little puffy worm.”

Eric now took the rope he had grabbed earlier and began tying it around John’s collared neck, leaving the young man’s head trapped with a limited air supply. The plastic loudly crinkled as it sucked in and out as John frantically tried to breathe. As a final cruel addition, Eric then pulled the large hood over the young man’s head, leaving him trapped inside its boiling confines again.

“Don't worry boi, your air supply will last longer than you think. In the meantime let’s give you a bit more of a spanking.”

John pitifully gurgled a protest as he was rolled over onto his stomach again. His eyes and nostrils burned from the assault of the festering humid air of the bag. His focused efforts to try and breathe were interrupted by the occasional painful blow from the paddle. As time dragged on, breathing was proving more and more difficult, John’s breaths were becoming raspy and loud as he strained to suck in the air. Eric seemingly noticed his captive was beginning to truly struggle, as he ceased spanking him and rolled him back into his back. John’s ass was so sore from the spanking that he whimpered into his gag as he was forced to lay on it again.

“I imagine you are ready to breathe again huh boi?”

John weakly shook his head, he could feel his face growing more and more red from the strain of trying to breathe. Eric untied the rope and pulled the bag off his victim’s head, allowing him to take deep breaths to recover.

“Yea I’ll give you a couple minutes to recover boi, then we’ll have another go.”

John cried a protest into his gag, but he knew Eric didn’t particularly care about his thoughts on the matter. The man had gleefully said how much he enjoyed an unwilling captive, and the satisfied smile on his face showed he was truly enjoying himself. After a few minutes he began to approach John’s sweat drenched head with the bag again.

“That’s enough rest boi, let’s get it going again.”

John wailed in hopelessness as the bag was slipped over his head and tied into place, trapping him within its humid confines yet again. Unfortunately for him, Eric was’t anywhere close to growing bored...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Yeah, with the footwear odour and the somewhat familiar clothing style, I'm starting to think Eric is one of Nick's cousins 8-)

[mention]Gagfan[/mention] Just finished Chapter nine and had an absolute blast.
You must've had a lot of trouble writing that. Horny scenes are particularly challenging to write. At least for me they are.

I'm really enjoying the one-way dialogue and the attention to detail you place here.
Eric is truly quite sadistic, but unlike most brutes that feature here, he's also quite wordy and delectably eloquent.

That shoe sounds positively toxic!
I'm wondering how high Eric would rate on the Foot Odour Smell-o-Meter.

Additionally, offering little Johnny the chance to escape the shoe at the expense of suffocating was actually pretty brilliant :twisted:
Loved this chapter, mate.

Will be reading Chapter ten now 8-)

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Are you secretly spying on my kink list? Because "extended breathplay with additional sensory overload" is right at the top. Amazing chapter.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Omg I loved that last chapter . Making him smell the bag the shoe was in must be toture .
Finnan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finnan »

First time posting. I must I did not think breath play and sneaker smell would be so interesting. Also loved your sock play as well. I was never into it before but your descriptions sound hot. Too bad cant find a dom like that here or maybe such fantasies are best left in my mind lest I meet a real life Kent.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome onboard [mention]Finnan[/mention]!
It's always thrilling whenever a new face decides to break the ice and join in on the fun with us ;)

I'm sure [mention]Gagfan[/mention] will be thrilled by your decision to make an appearance here.
Hope you decide to get some more posts under your belt 8-)

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]Gagfan[/mention] I loved this chapter so much . This one and the last one where two of my favorites .
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

That was so hot! Loved the combined scent torture with the spanking!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Having been the (last night) recent recipient of a paddling I can safely say that screwing with someone’s ability to breathe during a paddling is beyond cruel. Only way I found to regulate the pain intake and power through it, weak pain tolerance that I have non withstanding.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

[mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention]

Thank you all for your feedback! I’m glad you enjoyed the latest part! Was worried the plastic bag might be a bit too intense but I’m glad to see so many of you enjoyed it!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

That last chapter was pretty intense, combining the gradual build breath play of the platic bag with some extreme smells and a spanking at the same time and not forgetting the extreme bondage! With so many sensations going on I imagine John's mind is close to melting along with his overheating body. Lots of great detail.
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago I'm really enjoying the one-way dialogue and the attention to detail you place here.
Eric is truly quite sadistic, but unlike most brutes that feature here, he's also quite wordy and delectably eloquent.
I have to agree with [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] on this. As much as I feel for John and all the non-consensual stuff he is being subject to I can't help but smile at the way Eric goes about it.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Well, this has gotten very intense very quickly!

Poor John, my mum always taught me to never put my head in plastic bags in case I suffocate!
God, those shoes must've been pungent if John could still smell them in the bag, definitely feeling very bad for John :lol:

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Penultimate chapter my friends, our poor little sub finally gets to experience a nice cozy sleeping bag. Kept the mummification sort of tame for this one, afte rall have to give you all something to look forward to in the eventual sequel ;)

Part 11

Nearly Two Hours Later

Eric had spent the last couple of hours alternating torments for his poor captive. He bounced between floggings with the plastic bag , but at times resumed the cycle of breathplay and smothering with the foul shoe. John for his part was beyond overwhelmed now and felt on the verge of passing out from sheer exhaustion. Fortunately for him, Eric seemed to be tiring out as well. The young man was about to discover though that bed time did not mean the torments would be ending.

“Alright boi I think I’m finally tired out, time to get you bundled up for bed.”

John gave a weak grunt that had a clear air of confusion to it. He was already shoved into a fat down suit and heavily bound, how exactly was Eric going to bundle him up more than this? The beastly man had disappeared into the shadows at this point though, leaving John’s mind to once again wander through various horrible possibilities. The loud swishing of nylon echoed through the basement as Eric moved around out of sight, John didn’t think he would ever be able to hear the sound of nylon without having a panic attack again.

The young man did not have to wait long this time, and his eyes practically bulged out of his head when he saw what Eric had in mind. The man had reappeared carrying an absolutely monstrous sleeping bag. The mass of shiny black nylon was unbelievably puffy, John had never seen anything like it. It made the puffy down suit he was currently wearing practically look like a windbreaker in comparison. John did not realize sleeping bags even came that thick, it looked so massively insulated that it seemed as though you’d be hot even if you were lying at the South Pole in it. The young man couldn’t fathom spending anytime in the massive sack, much less a whole night.

“Ah you like this bad boy do ya? Yea I bought one of the puffiest bags they make and then I sent it off to have it overfilled with even more insulation. Many a foolish gag boi has spent their nights as my guest boiling in this monster, and now it’s your turn little man. Frankly you should feel lucky, a lot of subs talk a big game about how desperate they are to be wrapped up in this bad boy.”

John frantically shook his head no, the last thing he wanted was to be shoved into that beast. Eric tossed the bag onto the floor next to his already heavily bound captive and began slowly unzipping the bag, relishing in seeing John’s clear panic over his bed for the night. Once the bag was unzipped it sat there ominously waiting to gobble up its soon-to-be occupant. Eric disappeared for a moment, but quickly returned carrying an armful of ratchet straps.

“You seem upset boi.”

John frantically shook his head yes, naively hoping that maybe Eric was showing him some true concern upon seeing how panicked he was. That foolish hope was quickly crushed with more cruelty.

“Ah I get it you are sad it’s going to be hours before you see me again. Worried you are going to get bored with only that sock to sniff? Ok boi I can hook ya up for the night.”

John gave a frustrated scream into his gag. Eric gave a chuckle as the young man’s attempt at crying out as loud as possible had come out as a weak little whimper thanks to the fat gag. John found it maddening, much like the rest of his torment John had not grown used to sucking on Eric’s laundry or having his ability to talk robbed from him.

Eric grabbed a roll of duct tape and, much to John’s primal terror, the putrid shoe. John frantically blubbered into his gag, but was helpless to stop the inevitable as Eric straddled him, pinning the terrified man in place.

“Oh yea gonna let you enjoy this bad boi all night. It has a jockstrap cousin of similar age and use, but I’ll introduce you to him tomorrow.”

John stifled back tears as the shoe was rammed into the opening of the hood. Eric then tightened the hood as far as it would go then tied off the drawstrings of it. The cruel jock then took the duct tape and began wrapping it around the shoe and John’s hooded head. The tight passes of duct tape pressed the shoe even tighter into the young man’s face. John could still get plenty of air, but it was heavy with the stench of the shoe. Even worse, with the hood drawn tight every ounce of air John got went through the shoe, concentrating the odor even more than it had been when Eric merely was pressing it into his face earlier. The hood robbed John of all eyesight, which served to intensify his other senses. Considering the unpleasant tastes, smells, and sensations his body was suffering though, this was an exceptionally bad thing for the young man.

As John struggled to adapt to his new situation, Eric grabbed a hold of his heavily bound captive and placed him on the awaiting bag. He immediately began to zip the monster sack closed. While John could not see what was happening, he could feel the comically massive loft of the bag squeezing his legs as the sleeping bag was being zipped up around him. The tight hug-like sensation of the bag closing proceeded up the bag until Eric had zipped it all the way closed.

“Now boi just to make you nice and secure I’m going to put a little timer lock on the zippers. Its set to unlock in 8 hours, which means no one, not even me will be getting you out of this bad boy until then.”

As promised Eric threaded the large padlock through the two zippers and locked it closed. John felt like he was going to hyperventilate when he heard the loud click of the lock snap shut. He knew there was absolutely no hope of escaping this boiling agony until morning, and even then he knew nothing good awaited him once Eric saw fit to free him from the shiny nylon prison in which he was now encased.

Once John was fully zipped into the massive black sleeping bag Eric grabbed its monster hood and pulled it over the top of the puffy yellow hood of the down suit. The sadistic behemoth then pulled the drawstrings tight and stepped back to admire for a moment. Nothing of poor John could be seen, the shiny black sack encased him completely and the strained old shoe occupied the one area not covered by a sleeping bag.

“You look pretty cute like that boi, I’ll send you some of the pictures later.”

Inside the boiling prison John couldn’t even hear exactly what Eric had said. The sheer insulated mass of the two hoods surrounding his head blocked out most sound so his captor’s words were heavily muffled. Even the slightest movements caused the nylon of the bag and suit to loudly swish, blocking out what little sound he could hear.

Eric grabbed one of the yellow ratchet straps and looped it around John’s ankles. He then began tightening it, the ratcheting function of the strap meant he could tighten the straps exceptionally tight. By the time he finished the yellow band had practically vanished into the shiny black baffle of the bag, leaving behind a practical canyon of nylon. He soon repeated this with another strap, then another. Eventually John’s puffy prison was being hugged by eleven of the straps. The black nylon bulged out from between each of the straps, demonstrating just how tightly he had been lashed into the bag. John for his part was miserable, he had thought the leather straps Eric had bound him with earlier were tight, but the vicious embrace of the ratchet straps took tightness to a new horrifying level.

Finished at last binding his victim, Eric stood up then picked up the mummified young man. Even with the layers of bondage and nylon encasing John, Eric was still able to pick him up with a certain uncanny ease. Eric carted his prize over to a corner of the basement where a leather apparatus hung from the ceiling. He buckled the various straps of the device around John’s cocoon then pressed a button. The button activated a winch that pulled John into the air so that he was suspended vertically in the air, his feet hanging roughly a foot or so off the ground. John groaned, the harness distributed his weight rather evenly so unlike a lot of his bondage it wasn’t particularly uncomfortable, but there was still something highly disconcerting about dangling in the air and spinning lazily.

“Get your rest boi, we have a fun weekend ahead of us and you are going to need your energy. Tonight was just an appetizer.”

Eric had leaned in close and raised his voice, so even through the thick hoods John had heard the threat loud and clear. He whimpered pathetically and weakly squirmed which merely caused him to spin in the air a little faster. The young man knew there was no escaping his fate or this weekend from hell.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic