Friendly Rivalry Takes A Twisted Turn (M/M) Completed Story! (Updated 6/1)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]Gagfan[/mention] I loved thos last chapter . I am sad to see this story end .
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Gagfan wrote: 2 years ago “Ah you like this bad boy do ya? Yea I bought one of the puffiest bags they make and then I sent it off to have it overfilled with even more insulation. Many a foolish gag boi has spent their nights as my guest boiling in this monster, and now it’s your turn little man. Frankly you should feel lucky, a lot of subs talk a big game about how desperate they are to be wrapped up in this bad boy.”
Yep, that would be me! I would love to be in John's place, trapped in a sleeping bag with his rank sneaker :twisted:

Sad to see this is ending, but hey you said there will be a sequel so that should be awesome! :D
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

If this is just the warm-up I know I need to see the rest of the weekend!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Gagfan[/mention]
Oh man. [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] is gonna have such a blast when he decides to catch up to this tale!
This is just so horny and intense. You're a genius, my friend!

Here are three lines (group of lines) that stood out for me:
The loud swishing of nylon echoed through the basement as Eric moved around out of sight, John didn’t think he would ever be able to hear the sound of nylon without having a panic attack again.
The swishing and swooshing of noisy nylon leaving its mark on John's mind is simply brilliant.
John found it maddening, much like the rest of his torment John had not grown used to sucking on Eric’s laundry or having his ability to talk robbed from him.
I always get a huge thrill (among other things 8-) ) when we're reminded of the fact that the gag's primary use is to prevent speach and verbal communication. As obvious as it seems, the romanticising of gags seems to be very prominent on this forum, so these reminders are especially useful for those who tend to forget (or don't know) that non-consensual gags would be/are an immense source of frustration.

The above line sums it up really well.

“Oh yea gonna let you enjoy this bad boi all night. It has a jockstrap cousin of similar age and use, but I’ll introduce you to him tomorrow.”
Lastly, the characterisation of the putrid old jockstrap as a "him" instead of "it" is incredibly devilish and hot.
It almost sounds as though Eric's smelly jockstrap pouch is an entity. One that'll soon become poor Johnny-boi's arch-nemesis.
Fuckin' love it, man 8-)

Your attention to detail is really paying off, my friend.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

I confess this went beyond my comfort zone as I don’t like breath play at all.

That being said, as always your writing is excellent. I find myself skimming what I don’t like so that I can carry on for the rest instead of giving in. I know that doesn’t sound like the highest of compliments, but I assure you it is definitely meant as a big compliment!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Thank you for the long comment! I must admit I took a couple of those ideas from you, I remember you mentioning in one of your stories how few people mentioned how frustrating not being able to talk was and I took that to heart and worked it into this story. You also mentioned talking up the nylon sound, which I was happy to do because I absolutely love the sound of nylon. The swish of a nylon jacket or sleeping bag is probably one of my favorite sounds in the world. Mr jockstrap wont actually appear in this story, mainly because I have to leave SOME torments in reserve for when our little bondage boi ends up back in Eric's clutches :twisted:
Boundcurious wrote: 2 years ago I confess this went beyond my comfort zone as I don’t like breath play at all.

That being said, as always your writing is excellent. I find myself skimming what I don’t like so that I can carry on for the rest instead of giving in. I know that doesn’t sound like the highest of compliments, but I assure you it is definitely meant as a big compliment!
No worries I definitely take it as a complement, the fact that you dont like stretches of it yet still feel compelled to continue reading it is most definitely a big compliment.

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] thank you for your continued feedback, it is greatly appreciated and has definitely motivated me to do the eventual sequel that is coming
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Poor John - two hours of non-stop overstimulation and torment and now another layer of bondage but at least a bit of down time now (I've just noticed my unintentional pun!)
Once the bag was unzipped it sat there ominously waiting to gobble up its soon-to-be occupant
Love this description of the bag - turning it into some threating, lurking monster.

Also love the "canyon of nylon" created by the ratchet straps and the lasting effect that the sound of the nylon will have on John.

The frustration the gag is causing John is palpable and I think it's made even worse by the fact that Eric deliberately misinterprets John's attempts at communication and uses them as an excuse to make things worse for John.

Loving the suspension. We don't see it all that often but it really adds to the feeling of helplessness as there's nothing to fight against and nothing he can do to stop the spinning.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Ow nice.... really love that last chapter and can’t wait to see how the poor guy is going to survive the rest of his torment in the bag.
Just keep fantasising about how he would feel in the bag.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Here it is, the finale of our little story. Sorry to those of you who wanted to see the entire weekend play out, but when I originally wrote the story did not know how popular it would be or what seemed to be liked or disliked so I kept it to the first night. In good news for all of you though I definitely going to do the sequel, and I may end up making it even lengthier than this one was.

If you enjoyed the story though PLEASE leave some feedback! Your feedback can definitely effect what will appear in the eventual sequel and if there is anything you'd like to see come up in the sequel feel free to mention it here. This is your chance to help shape what comes in the future!

Epilogue

Eric had delivered exactly what he promised to poor John. The young man had spent almost every second of the long weekend heavily bound and gagged. He had only been given the rarest of breaks for bathroom and drinks, but even in those brief moments he was still usually heavily bound in some way.

Early Saturday morning Eric had come down and unhooded John after turning on the basement lights, finally showing his captive how fully stocked his dungeon was. Eric had all manner of bondage apparatuses, a considerable amount of bondage gear, and a veritable super store’s supply of binding materials and toys. He had subjected poor John to a considerable amount of it other than some of the sex toys. The beastly man had kept that particular promise to John, but that hadn’t stopped him from threatening to use some of them from time to time just to psychologically torment his poor guest.

John had spent the weekend being bound and gagged in a variety of ways and in a variety of outfits. Occasionally he had offered resistance here and there but Eric was able to overpower him with frightening ease any time he tried. In many ways John was little more than a living doll for Eric to play with, and the sensation of complete powerlessness had been both demoralizing and terrifying for the young man.

After a seeming eternity, Monday evening had rolled around, mercifully bringing John’s time with Eric to a close. The beastly sadist though wasn’t content to merely drive the poor young man home and drop him off with a slap on the back. No, even the bitter end was full of tight bondage.

Eric had forced John to change into the same clothing he had been kidnapped in. Once the defeated young man was dressed, Eric had set about “packaging him for delivery” as he had put it. The beefy man then roped up John’s legs to such an overkill degree that they were practically mummified in the white cord.

As a ‘goodbye gift’ Eric then tied John’s arms in the cruelest way he had yet. The young man’s arms were forced to point upwards between his shoulder blades then were lashed together with more piles of rope. Eric had told the young man this was called a ‘reverse prayer’ tie and promised the next time they played he’d let him spend more time in one. John was crying and moaning into his gag as the bondage was more straining than anything he had gone through that weekend. The idea of being Eric’s guest again mortified the man, especially since Eric kept dropping little hints that next time he wouldn’t ‘hold back’.

John’s ability to cry was highly limited though, as had become the norm during his weekend with Eric his mouth was jammed full of filthy laundry. A large ball gag had then been forced into his mouth and numerous passes of duct tape had been wrapped over that. Three pairs of underwear had then been pulled over his head and even more duct tape was wrapped around John’s head. By the time Eric had finished everything of John’s head other than a small sliver over his underwear covered nostrils had been covered with duct tape.

Once John had been heavily bound and gagged, Eric had taken a bright blue mummy style sleeping bag and slipped his captive inside. The bag wasn’t as thick as the monstrosity John had been trapped in that first night, but was still far puffier than the average bag. Once the young man was snug inside Eric had wrapped everything from his ankles to his neck in multiple extremely tight layers of cling film. The clear plastic was then followed by six rolls of heavy duty duct tape. The bindings were so tight and thick that poor John couldn’t even bend his body by the time the man had finished.

With his plaything secure, he had tossed him in the trunk and drove him back to John and Chris’s house. Eric dumped John’s cocoon into some bushes where he was out of sight of any passing neighbors. The sadistic man texted his brother that his roommate was back and he could retrieve him.

When Chris went outside to get his friend his heart dropped when he saw how heavily bound he was and heard the pitiful whimpers coming from his gag.

“Jesus man I am so sorry, I warned you to stay quiet.”

Chris muttered under his breath as he pulled his friend out of the bushes. His pity for his friend quickly became fear when he saw there was a note taped to the front of John’s prison.

“Hey bro, me and your little friend had a ton of fun this weekend. Reminds me of the good times we used to have. I’ll be back by later this week to pick up my bag and rope. But maybe I’ll bring another bag and some more rope with me, after all I would LOVE for the three of us to hang out sometime.”

Chris gulped nervously and he looked over the writhing mass of tape and nylon in front of him, terrified that he might be joining his friend in such a situation in the near future....
Last edited by Gagfan 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

What a dramatic end to a dramatic story!

Feel very very bad for John and Chris, poor buggers.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Man, Eric is evil in so many ways. I'm torn between feeling bad for John and not feeling bad. Okay, I'd feel really bad for John in real life but this is fiction so I don't feel entirely bad. After all, he was warned to stay quiet, so it's his fault he didn't listen 🤣.

As evil as Eric was, I'm more then interested in seeing a sequel and seeing what else he could do. If there was a vote for the sequel, I'd say Chris needs to come along and join John 🤣
Finnan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finnan »

Thanks for the story and the future sequel. Loved all the breath play with the creative use of smell torture. Cant say I would love to have an undewear in my mouth but makes for interesting fiction. Hope we can see him and in the sequel and the brother. Maybe you could also work on a prequel to show how it all started for Eric and how the dungeon room came to be.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Would love to see Eric grabbing both of them and forcing them to compete in a number of twisted or impossible challenges.
Kratos
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kratos »

Awhhhhh top bad we didnt get to see the Full weekend, nontheless i loved the story and i Hope we get a sequel with both of them tied up and doing challenges against each other to see who gets a heavier punishiment :twisted:
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Kratos wrote: 2 years ago to see who gets a heavier punishiment :twisted:
Both of them, of course :mrgreen: :twisted:
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

[mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention]

Trust me you guys are on the right path when you express your desires for poor Chris to get dragged along next time. Eric isn't the type to make idle threats 8-)
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Gagfan wrote: 2 years ago Trust me you guys are on the right path when you express your desires for poor Chris to get dragged along next time. Eric isn't the type to make idle threats 8-)
I mean, how is Eric going to force two guys to go with him when they both defs don't want to? Does he have no morals or conscience?

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago I mean, how is Eric going to force two guys to go with him when they both defs don't want to? Does he have no morals or conscience?
Morals and conscience are for the real world :D
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

blackbound wrote: 2 years ago
OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago I mean, how is Eric going to force two guys to go with him when they both defs don't want to? Does he have no morals or conscience?
Morals and conscience are for the real world :D
Fair point! :lol:

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

While not always to my personal tastes, this story remained so well written that I couldn't stop reading it! Well done! Poor John and Chris! I know things won't end well for them, but I am intrigued about how their story will continue!
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great ending with Eric a sadistic bastard to the last!

I wonder how these events will effect Chris and John's friendship although it looks like they might be treated to a forced bonding session in the near future!

I'm sure Eric has a few more tricks up his sleeves!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago
Gagfan wrote: 2 years ago Trust me you guys are on the right path when you express your desires for poor Chris to get dragged along next time. Eric isn't the type to make idle threats 8-)
I mean, how is Eric going to force two guys to go with him when they both defs don't want to? Does he have no morals or conscience?
haha he kidnapped a helpless guy and kept him against his will for a weekend of puffy torment, I think you already know the answer to the morals/conscience question. 8-)

In terms of how is he going to force two guys to go with him? Eric is stronger than either Chris or John, all it would take is a classic divide and conquer strategy where he overpowers one unwilling guy at a time and suddenly you have two nice squirming packages ready for transport :twisted:
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

This was a great ending. If the story does continue, I do hope that John gets put through it all because he deserves it. I don't what he says, he's the one at fault for what Chris went through...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Gagfan[/mention] Don't you dare apologise to us, my friend.
You've successfully left our imaginations and heads reeling with possibilities through the use of this "open" ending.

Eric is one sadistic fuck!
He's the perfect villain for a scenario like this.

On another note, it may be possible to destabilise him a little and get him out of his comfort zone by acting in the opposite manner he would expect. Eric clearly expects John and Chris to recoil and freak out at the prospect of being in his clutches once more. Seeing as how this is most assuredly bound to happen anyway, our two panicked protagonists might wanna consider playing their cards in a different fashion, such as surprising the lumbering bully by inviting him over for a football game and playing the "chill" card in the sense of feigning amusement at what he put John through.

I somehow doubt Eric expects this.
He's a predator and he feeds on fear.
Showing him another face, even if only an illusionary one, might drive him off his footing a little.

Can't wait to start reading the sequel, my friend! 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @Gagfan Don't you dare apologise to us, my friend.
You've successfully left our imaginations and heads reeling with possibilities through the use of this "open" ending.

Eric is one sadistic fuck!
He's the perfect villain for a scenario like this.

On another note, it may be possible to destabilise him a little and get him out of his comfort zone by acting in the opposite manner he would expect. Eric clearly expects John and Chris to recoil and freak out at the prospect of being in his clutches once more. Seeing as how this is most assuredly bound to happen anyway, our two panicked protagonists might wanna consider playing their cards in a different fashion, such as surprising the lumbering bully by inviting him over for a football game and playing the "chill" card in the sense of feigning amusement at what he put John through.

I somehow doubt Eric expects this.
He's a predator and he feeds on fear.
Showing him another face, even if only an illusionary one, might drive him off his footing a little.

Can't wait to start reading the sequel, my friend! 8-)
I like that idea, I don’t necessarily think I’ll use it for the sequel (already sort of have the scenario outlined there), but I definitely think it might be something I keep in mind for a hypothetical sequel to the sequel. Maybe a role reversal (or a failed attempt at role reversal haha)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic