Friendly Rivalry Takes A Twisted Turn (M/M) Completed Story! (Updated 6/1)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

You'll always win me over with a nice bit of lighting design! Just the chair lit up with everything else in darkness - it really helps to set the scene and build the tension. It seems like Eric is all set up to deal with troublesome subs. At least John will have lots of photos and video to remember his ordeal!

Enjoying the leather clad hand gagging but I'm worried about those zip lock bags.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Gagfan[/mention] Catching up to this and really enjoying myself.
Aside from the fine writing, I must say these shorter updates are great!

Now as for the story itself, I'm really liking Chris' older brother right now.
Real happy to see another "boots/trackies/puffer/leather gloves" wearer 8-)

Poor John is in for a long weekend.
From the sounds of it and the fact that beastly puffer-man's trunk smells of musty gym clothes, it sounds like the lot of us readers are in for a treat.

I'll be catching up to chapters five and six now.

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention]
I'm a little surprised you guys aren't following this.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Alright folks time for your patience to be rewarded, time for our poor victim to get introduced to a real gagging. I hope you all enjoy because poor John sure wont be.

Part 7

Eric opened one of the zip top bags full of laundry. The sadistic beast then picked up the bag and held it under John’s nose. The young man almost threw up from the stench, he had never smelled anything so horrible in his life. His nostrils literally felt like they were burning as the odor waffled into his nose. He tried to jerk away, but the ‘gagging chair’ as Eric had referred to it did its job and held the squirming college student in place.

“Jesus man what the fuck is wrong with you, you cannot be serious that you are going to use that shit on me.”

Eric chuckled for a few seconds as he kept the bag close to John’s face, occasionally pushing it closer to the point the young man’s nose was practically shoved into the bag.

“Hell yes I’m going to use it on you boi. Why do you think I have to have a bolted down chair to strap my toys to before I gag them? No one in my dungeon gets a clean gag.”

John felt nauseous, he was concerned he would literally choke if any of that laundry entered his mouth. He jerked and struggled, but the tight leather straps were utterly unyielding.

“Come on, surely you have some socks less disgusting than that. I’m going to literally throw up if that shit gets in my mouth.”

Eric set the bag down and removed a single heavily stained ankle sock and began dangling it off his finger.

“Oh stop being such a little bitch boi, I’ve gagged dozens of whiny little bois and no one has choked or thrown up yet.”

John continued his impotent squirming, the air filling with his frustrated grunts and the swishing of his nylon jacket as it rubbed against the chair during his struggles. He couldn’t believe this was happening to him, a couple of hours ago he was walking home for the start of a boring weekend. Now here he was in his roommate’s brother’s dungeon staring down a weekend of misery with absolutely no hope of escape.

“Seriously man you can’t do this! This isn’t ri-ugggghhhmmmmphhh”

John was cut off as the stained sock Eric had been twirling off his finger was rammed into his mouth without warning. John began dry heaving as the putrid sock scrapped across his tongue. He didn’t realize something could taste so vile. Eric put him in a firm hand gag and used his free hand to begin rummaging in his bag for another sock.

“If I can’t do this boi then why are you sucking on that sock?”

Eric teased John as the young man was bucking against the leather straps with all his strength, beads of sweat were running down his face but he remained helplessly in place and at his captor’s complete mercy. Unfortunately for John, Eric had no mercy and he removed his tight hand gag only to begin ramming a second sock into his captive’s mouth.

John gurgled and cried in protest, maybe it was his imagination but the newest sock almost somehow seemed to taste worse. Any attempt at talking caused his tongue to rub against the two stained socks sitting in his oral cavity. He frantically tried to jerk his head back and forth as that was the only part of his body he still had the freedom to move, but Eric had already placed him in another merciless hand gag robbing much of even that meager movement from him.

“Enjoying yourself boi? I think submissive little gagged bois look so cute choking on my laundry.”

John frantically attempted to protest, which simply caused Eric to laugh as he began rummaging in the plastic bag again.

“Oh if you think those are rancid wait until you get a hold of this.”

John’s eyes practically bulged out of his head when he saw Eric had removed a pair of exceptionally well used men’s briefs. The underwear were riddled with stains and holes, looking as though they should have been thrown out long ago. The young man’s muffled protests grew even more frenzied, causing him to randomly have coughing fits as his tongue brushed across the two socks already sitting in his mouth.

“Yea I can’t blame you for panicking about these bad boys. I save the used underwear for the special gag slaves, considering you are my bro’s friend I’d say you are deserving of my best.”

John was panicking as the filthy underwear drew closer and closer. From the smell alone he could tell these were far worse than the socks, something he wouldn’t have thought possible a few minutes ago. He clamped his mouth shut to try and resist the underwear’s entry into his oral cavity.

“Oh I don’t think so boy, you are sucking on this whether you like it or not.”

Eric tightly pinched John’s nose shut cutting off all his air supply. The young man screamed a protest, the suffocation being a suddenly cruel acceleration of his torment, but Eric gave no reply. John held out for over a minute but as his lungs burned eventually instinct won out and he opened his mouth to breathe. Eric was ready, immediately pushing the underwear inside.

John grunted and moaned as the filthy briefs were pushed deeper and deeper. His cheeks were beginning to bulge outward as they stretched to make room for the growing mass of mouth packing. Unfortunately for John, the underwear were so old and thinned out that they compacted quite tightly, leaving more room in his helpless mouth for more, something Eric was gleeful to take advantage of. The beast finally released his captive’s nose and placed him in a tight handgag yet again.

“I love breathplay on a bound up little sub, something you will learn very quickly. However I was planning to save that surprise for later. Since your misbehavior forced me to bring it out earlier than I wanted, I’m going to give you a very special treat little man.”

Eric took his free hand and began reaching for his supplies again. This time however rather than go for the already open bag he had been drawing laundry from, this time he reached for a new bag. The moment the bag was opened John felt nauseous, the odor emanating from the bag made everything that had come so far smell like potpourri in comparison. The stench was so awful the bound young man felt lightheaded.

“See boi everything you are sucking on so far is just my normal laundry, the standard shit you’d find in my hamper on any given day. THIS bag though is special.”

Eric reached in and withdrew a sock, John guessed it once upon a time had been white but it had now taken on a sickly yellow color in addition to numerous darker stains.

“The stuff in THIS bag I wear over and over without washing, deliberately making them nice and extra ripe for the little bondage bois who truly prove worry.”

As the sock drew closer, John was desperately trying to pull away. Strapped down to the chair as he was though, there was absolutely no escape. Eric released his hand gag and began ramming the sock into John’s mouth. The moment it hit his tongue, John began screaming. The taste was indescribable, not in a good way. His tongue almost felt in pain the flavor was so pungent and strong. Even worse, the young man’s mouth was rather full at this point so Eric was really having to poke and prod the sock inside.

After a couple minutes of focused effort though the sock was finally in, leaving John lightheaded as the overwhelming assault on his mouth continued without end. The man’s jaw was beginning to ache as well, but that particular discomfort was so mild relative to the cocktail of filth in his mouth that it barely registered.

“Now I obviously can’t keep you handgagged all day, so let’s get a gag on you so you can keep sucking on those flavors boi.”

John was mortified to see Eric reaching into the “special” bag again. This time he withdrew a knee sock. The long sock was just as stained as the ankle sock had been. The lengthy piece of footwear had a large knot tied in the middle, making it a sort of homemade ball gag of sorts. Eric rammed the knot past John’s lips, which served to push the mass of filthy stuffing even deeper into his mouth. He then tightly tied the sock behind his head. The newest sock did not add to the assault on his mouth, but the young man could unfortunately smell it which was making him feel queasy.

“Good start, but I like my gag bois REALLY gagged.”

Eric grabbed a roll of duct tape and began to pull it off the roll. John quickly caught ‘industrial strength’ on the packaging before Eric had torn it off. The young man whimpered as the adhesive of the tape seemed quite strong as even the beast of a man gagging him really seemed to be having trouble getting it off the roll.

Once he had a few inches free he smoothed it over John’s left cheek and began to wrap it around his head in a clockwise direction. The young man groaned as the tape painfully pulled on his skin, distorting his face, but Eric paid him no mind as he made pass after pass.

“You know as sticky as this shit is, I could probably do just a couple of passes and you’d be fucked. Frankly though I just like how a really thick gag looks though so you are going to get a shit ton more passes than a couple boi.”

John gave a weak protest, but as thick as his gag had grown the noise that came out was an inhuman sounding gurgle, his attempts at talking far past unintelligible. The young man lost track at 30 something passes, but Eric kept going for a bit after that before stopping. Any hope that John had that this meant his captor was done however was misplaced. Instead Eric reached into the ‘special’ bag and withdrew another filthy sock. He pressed the sock over the front of the gag, then began taping over it. Unfortunately for John, this caused the sole of the sock to be pressed up against his nose, forcing every breath he took to be defiled by the fumes of the filthy footwear.

“Yea sniff that in boi, you won’t have fresh air for the rest of the weekend I promise you.”

John felt on the verge of an emotional breakdown. He had been so distracted by his misery he had almost forgotten that Eric planned on keeping him for the entire weekend. The poor young man didn’t know if he could take ten more minutes of this, much less a couple days worth. If Eric noticed John’s distress though he didn’t acknowledge it, instead continuing to wrap the duct tape over the sock until the entire massive roll had been spent.

“Yea, now THAT is a gag. Won’t have to listen to any bitching from you for the rest of your stay. Speaking of which let’s get a selfie so my bro doesn’t worry about where you went.”

Eric roughly wrapped John’s head in a tight hug with one arm, forcing the young man’s face to press into the passively puffy nylon of the jock’s monster puffer jacket. He snapped a photo and turned to show it to John. John barely recognized himself, his entire lower face had disappeared under silver, and what could be seen of his face was red from the strain of the gag crushing his lower face.

Eric turned the phone back to himself and typed out a quick message to Chris.

‘Hey bro don’t worry about your little friend, he is in good hands for the weekend. Maybe some time the three of us can hang out’

The beastly sadist attached the image and sent it to Chris. He tucked his phone back in his pocket then turned to John with an evil glint in his eye.

“Now that we have you gagged properly, time to bind you properly too. And don’t worry boi, I’ll be just as kind with the bindings as I was the gag.”

John could only stare at his captor in horror, helpless to stop whatever Eric had in mind next.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great chapter, the gagging chair really lived up to its name! Love the way Eric teases John throughout the extensive process whilst John can do nothing to prevent it, even going so far as to suggest he is getting the VIP treatment! Great that Eric makes sure both John's senses of taste and smell are thoroughly assaulted.

I liked the fact that Eric sent a photo to his brother to let him know that John was 'safe' and being taken care of. I am hoping that Chris will be drawn back into the story at some point.

The geek in me just loved this sentence - 'forcing every breath he took to be defiled by the fumes of the filthy footwear.' Some great alliteration! You write really well and really draw me into the story. We feel sorry for John but at the same time are cheering every move Eric makes. Speaking of which, he's proved to be as good as his word on the gag, let's hope his bindings are just as good.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Hey that was my favorite chapter so far . The gagging was so hot .
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

OH MY GOD how did I pass this one by!!!

Amazing story so far, bravo bravo! Of course [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] knows me so well and knew this would be right up my alley. Glad that last chapter was posted and I didn't have to go through the pain of waiting for the gagging chapter! This sub must have a big mouth to fit all of that in there! I can barely fit a single regular sock haha. I love Eric! I want him to use the special bag on me!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just finished reading chapter five and six and absolutely loving the dialogue, the smothering handgagging and the constant threats of looming demise voiced out by puffer man Eric 8-)

This is superbly written, my friend.

I'm about to fully catch up by reading chapter seven now, but just by looking at the reviews it's garnered so far I know I'm in for a real treat.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Okay, fully caught up now.
Man, poor John. I knew he'd be in for quite a ride when he met Eric, but that was just so over-the-top :lol:

Really enjoyed the selfie Eric took with his victim and also enjoyed the fact that John's gagged face was pressed into the puffer's smothering loft. Sounds to me like Eric would get along well with Nick, even though Eric is clearly (and by far) the more sadistic of the two.

Great writing [mention]Gagfan[/mention]
Now I can't wait to read chapter eight!

Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

[mention]Gagfan[/mention] what a great story.... i could only wish now that i had a roommate like Eric!!

Can’t wait for chapter 8 to read!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] (sorry if I forgot anyone!)

Thank you all for your feedback so far! I am glad you all have been enjoying the story! Feedback always means a lot to me and motivates me to continue writing. If this story gets pretty good feedback I actually already have a pretty good idea for a sequel in mind, those of you wanting poor Chris to make a bondage heavy reappearance will be quite happy if the sequel ends up occurring ;)

In the mean time for this story I've slow played the release of Part 8 to give more people a chance to catch up. Anyone thinking that little nerdy John's bondage isnt quite up to snuff when compared to his gag will be quite pleased with what the helpless nerd gets next :twisted:

Those of you reading and not commenting, its never to late to join in! Like I said I kind of have some ideas for a sequel and knowing this story is popular will increase the chances of it happening and know WHAT parts of this story you like make it more likely similar things happen to poor John again in the future! So if you want our poor bondage boi to suffer just the way you like you better speak up ;)

Part 8 will probably make an appearance in the next day or so, gonna give those stragglers just a bit more time to catch up and join the party. John isnt exactly going anywhere is he? 8-)
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Don't know how this story slipped past me, but Im loving it so far! Eric is pure evil and I love it! I feel bad for John, but I can't wait to see how he'll be tied this weekend!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] I would've tagged you on this had I known this was your cup of tea.
But I honestly had NO idea [mention]Gagfan[/mention]'s brutal style would be up your alley.

Genuinely surprised (and thrilled) that you're enjoying this! 8-)

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] well, we'll see how long I can hang lol! I enjoyed most of "Some Fantasties", and the writing is so well done its hard not to keep reading, even for the bit that aren't exactly to my tastes! This is shaping up to be similar!
My M/M Stories Here
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

An Idea. Why not have Eric fake a kidnapping? Pretend to send a ransom note to John's family.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Just spotted this one. Great story
Dinki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dinki »

Hello everyone I talked to Gagfan and he asked me to tell you guys that there will be no further updates for the time being, because his account needs to be reactivated. And it can take some time, thanks for your understanding
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hello [mention]Dinki[/mention]
Welcome onboard!

Thanks for letting us know about this. Gagfan will surely be running into problems since the reactivation process is currently down.
I'm alerting the board Administrator [mention]chadmc90[/mention] to see if he can manually reactivate our friend.

privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

this is such a hot story. glad i found it. just love the fact john is a unwilling victim. the gag was amazing . look forward to reading more.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Gagfan will surely be running into problems since the reactivation process is currently down.
I'm alerting the board Administrator [mention]chadmc90[/mention] to see if he can manually reactivate our friend.
I've spoken to Gagfan on Deviant Art this morning.
He asked to let everyone know he has the next chapter ready and will be posting as soon as he's allowed back on board with us.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I live!!! Let’s celebrate by making a poor little gag boi miserable shall we?

Part 8

Eric disappeared into the shadows as he had done earlier when he grabbed gagging supplies. John still found it terrifying that he had no clue what lurked in the beastly man’s basement dungeon beyond the ‘gagging chair’ in which he was currently trapped.

“You know boi that puffer you are wearing is pretty cute, but I have something a bit more intense in mind for your stay with me.”

Eric’s deep voice echoed out of the shadows. John could hear the distinct swishing sound of nylon rubbing against itself somewhere in the shadows, and his captor soon reappeared carrying a super puffy mass of shiny yellow nylon. At first John thought it was a sleeping bag, but once Eric tossed it on the ground the young man realized it was some sort of full body down suit.

It was easy to see why the young man had confused it for a sleeping bag at first, the suit in many ways looked like a super puffy sleeping bag with built in legs and sleeves. The bright yellow outfit’s only openings were a large zipper that ran from the waist to the collar and the opening in the large yellow hood. The sleeves had large yellow mittens built in and the legs terminated into puffy yellow booties.

“You are going to look cute in this boi, now you are free to waste your energy fighting me, but you are going in this bad boy one way or the other.”

Eric teased his bound captive as he slowly unzipped the zipper, leaving the mass of shiny nylon unzipped and awaiting its unwilling occupant. The beast of a man got up and walked back into the shadows to gather more supplies, soon reappearing carrying an armful of black leather straps which he dumped out on the floor next to the suit.

John was mortified to see that apparently the suit and straps weren’t enough for the sadistic captor as he once again vanished into the shadows to gather even more supplies. Eric returned and now dumped seemingly a football field’s length of ropes on the ground next to the suit and straps.

“Why do you look surprised boi? Did you think I was joking when I said your bondage would match your gag?”

Eric teased his victim as he walked over and began to undo the straps binding his captive to the chair. John was confused however when Eric only did the straps binding his legs, keeping the straps binding his torso in place.

“Now little man you want to feel this suit with your skin believe me, so I’m gonna strip ya down to your undies.”

John began screaming frantic protests and trying to jerk his legs away from the large man as he untied his ankles. John was disturbed however with how easily Eric was able to overpower him. Despite John’s frenzied attempts to resist, soon his shoes and socks had been slipped off and the ropes binding his ankles removed. His captor was now reaching up to pull off his pants.

“Oh will you relax, I already told you I’m keeping this G rated. You’ll be in that suit with your modesty restored in no time boi.”

Eric’s reassurances did little to calm John who was deeply embarrassed as his pants were pulled off and tossed aside. The man would surely be turning crimson from embarrassment if his face wasn’t already so red from the monster gag crushing it. The beastly dom now unbuckled the leather straps binding John’s torso to the chair. He then grabbed the young man by the scruff of his jacket and held him helplessly in the air for a moment.

“Yea you are a cute one boi, definitely may have to p’ay with you some more in the future whether you like it or not.”

John gurgled a protest as Eric forced him into the floor and began shoving his legs into the down suit lying on the ground. John tried to offer some meager reassurance, but Eric was so freakishly strong the young man couldn’t even slow him. Despite having full control of his body John felt like some sort of demented puppet, being forced to go wherever Eric wanted him to.

Once John’s legs had been fully shoved into the booted pants of the suit, Eric took one of the black straps from his large collection of them and buckled it tightly around his captive’s ankles. Even with the insulated nylon between him and the strap, John still gave a grunt from how tight Eric pulled the strap. The strip of leather sank deep into the yellow nylon of the suit, causing the puffy material to bulge up around it.

“Don’t worry boi, lots more straps coming. Just gotta make sure you don’t go squirming out of this bad boy while I strip your upper half.”

Eric forced his captive to sit up right and untied his wrists, freeing them for the first time in hours. The beefy man then began to unzip his jacket and peel it off the young man. John offered no resistance at this point because he was actually quite happy to have his winter coat taken off him. The t shirt he was wearing was fairly damp with sweat from how warm the hours of struggling had made him. As Eric began to pull his shirt off though the young man resumed his attempted resistance.

“Boi you better not make this hard for me.”

John ignored his captors demand and continued struggling. Eric gave an exaggerated sigh and locked John in a snug headlock. The shiny black loft of the jacket bulged uncomfortably close to John’s nose and made it a little difficult for the young man to breathe. The air filled with the loud swishing of nylon as his struggles caused him to rub against his captor.

“Last chance to stop being a pain in the ass otherwise I’m gonna have to get real nasty with you.”

Despite how pointless it was John continued his frantic attempts at struggling. Eric had no trouble keeping the nerdy young man secure in the head lock however. The beastly man gave another loud sigh and grabbed a roll of duct tape. He tore off a strip which he promptly slapped over John’s nose, completely cutting off his air flow.

“The tape comes off when you are in the suit boi, so you better let me do it if you want to breathe.”

The young man gave a series of grunts which were all the screaming his massive gag allowed. Seeing no choice he went limp and let Eric begin shoving his arms into the sleeves of the puffy outfit. John was frustrated and terrified to see that the sadistic beast was clearly taking his time just to magnify John’s agony. The helpless captive felt his lungs starting to burn as Eric slowly zipped up the miserably hot outfit. At last he reached up and yanked the tape off John’s noise, allowing the man to take deep breaths. Unfortunately the deep breaths meant he was getting massive doses of the filthy sock smell, causing him to sporadically cough as his nostrils and throat burned from the fumes. Even worse, the suit itself didn’t smell very good, it had a smell that was vaguely musty and John had a bad feeling his captor hadn’t bothered to wash it since the last time he had a victim in it.

As John sat trying to recover from the cruel suffocation, Eric had taken another strap and tightly buckled it around his captive’s torso. The new strap left John’s arms tightly pinned to his sides, and similarly to the strap at his ankles it had been done so tightly that it sank deep into the puffy material. Even with no additional bondage John felt there was little chance he would be able to wiggle his arms out of the strap, and looking at the pile of straps and rope sitting next to him he knew a lot more was coming.

The heat of the suit was near unbearable, even though John was essentially naked other than his underwear the thick insulation of the puffy mass of nylon was unforgiving. As John attempted to adjust to the temperature, he began to notice another unpleasant sensation building all over him. A vague prickling sensation was beginning to develop on his bare skin. The prickling steadily built into a near unbearable itching sensation. John began the moan and squirm, not understanding why his entire body felt like he had rolled around in poison ivy.

“Ah noticing the itching powder are ya? Yea a sub I play with sometimes loves that as a torture, I haven’t cleaned that suit since the last time I played with him so I guess there is some left over. Sucks for you huh?”

John screamed angrily into his gag, giving a series of protests. In his mind he was really giving Eric a chewing out, but in reality the thick gag did such a good job silencing him that his fury came out as some pitiful little grunts. Eric merely gave the same little chuckle that John was becoming frustratingly familiar with as he grabbed the leather straps and began applying them to his defenseless captive.

“Yea gotta get you nice and snug, you are going to squirm like crazy once I start tormenting ya so want you nice and helpless.”

John gave a weak gurgle of protest, being in this hot and itchy suit seemed like torment enough from his perspective as he had never been so miserable in his entire life. Eric gave no further reply, instead focusing his attention on applying the leather straps as tightly as he could to the yellow mass of nylon.

Upon finishing, eleven of the straps were tightly hugging John’s puffy encased body, Eric had even applied one of the straps around John’s puffy booted feet. The shiny nylon was bulging out between the straps as they sank deep into the material, a visual testament to how tightly Eric had applied them. John for his part was more miserable than ever, the straps felt as though they were practically crushing him, adding to the already considerable misery he was feeling.

“Now you are pretty helpless I’d say...”

John gave a defeated moan of agreement, even if he were given a hundred years to free himself he felt confident he would remain as helplessly bound as ever.

“...buuuut seems like a waste not to use this rope on ya, so I think I’m gonna go ahead and tie you up more.”

John felt on the verge of crying upon hearing that his captor planned on adding even more bondage to him. Eric grabbed a length of rope and began tying it around John’s legs between two of the straps, lashing it around him seven times before tying it off. Eric proceeded up John’s body adding rope after rope in the gaps between the crushingly tight straps. After ten or so minutes of work he had managed to add rope between all of the leather, but any hope John may have had that this meant Eric was done was misplaced.

Eric now took even more of the rope and began to use it to connect the horizontal passes of the cord. Eric would tie the rope around one of the horizontal passes then move up to the next pass of rope. He steadily moved up John’s body. Once he had reached the young man’s right shoulder, he rolled him over onto his stomach and began to move down his backside. John moaned into his gag as being flipped over had caused the massive hood of the suit to fall over his head and the young man was finding it difficult to turn his head in such a way that his nose wasn’t rammed into a wall of nylon.

If Eric had noticed his captive’s whimpers of discomfort, he paid them no mind, instead focusing all his attention on his intricate rope work. Once he had reached his captive’s ankles he began repeating the process on the left side of John’s body, slowly moving upward until he passed over John’s shoulder at which point he flipped the young man over again and began progressing back down his body. John took a deep breath of relief as the hood fell behind his head again.

“Don’t worry boi we’ll get you some quality time in that hood soon, I just like looking at your cute wrapped up face so I’m leaving it be for now.”

John gave a moaned protest, but got no reply as Eric continued down his body until the left side of vertical rope matched the right. The vertical ropes had been tied around the horizontal ones, which served to tighten the rope considerably. The rope was not as tight as the leather straps, but even through the puffy suit John could feel the cord hugging him all over.

“Alright boi, I’ll be honest I wasn’t expecting company this week so I’m a little tired. But, I think I have enough energy to torment ya a little bit, give you a little appetizer for what this weekend is going to involve for ya.”

John gurgled some frantic protests into his gag, but Eric ignored him as he disappeared into the shadows leaving the heavily bound young man to wait to see what awaited him...
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

Goodness, you write so well! I'm even hooked to the bits that aren't my cup of tea! And all the rope and straps, well they definitely are... :D

Glad you got back in!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Eric really does enjoy toying with his victim - I love the way he slowly gathers all of his materials together out of the looming darkness allowing John plenty of time to contemplate his fate. I also like the way you show just how easily he is able to manhandle and control John.

As for the bondage, you don't disappoint! I think 'layers' is the watch word here and once again I love the image you paint of the down suit puffing up around the restraining straps and ropes. It really does help to emphasis the tightness of the bondage. The setup sounds quite cosy except for that left over itching powder, that's just evil. I think Eric might have some ideas to help take John's mind off that discomfort though...

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Oh man! Poor Johnny-boi, all zipped up and trapped in that overfilled down suit with some leftover itching powder still lingering in there with him. Eric is one cruel ass tormentor, which makes me wonder how growing up with him as an older brother must've worked out for Chris.

I think we may need a prequel story after this ;)

@P.s- Would be awesome if you got [mention]puffalover[/mention] involved in providing illustrations for this tale, using his own heavily overfilled black down suit. I'm pretty sure the two of you would get along swell were you to meet in real life 8-)

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I tried to describe it fairly well, but to give you guys an idea of the bondage I had in mind for this part:

I found it on deviantart but I THINK the original source is adidasbondagefetish on tumblr. Ive been sort of obsessed with the bondage in this gif ever since I saw it and was eager to use it in a story. I tried to describe it pretty well but this gif is exactly what I was going for mental image wise.

However I imagine poor John's downsuit to be even puffier than that one. Something along the lines of this

With the built in mittens and boots. I hope these images display ok, they show ok on my end but I know that doesnt always mean they work on yours. Just wanted to give you all a little visual insight into what I had in mind for this part since the bondage was a little wordy and complex
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Damn that's hot ... in more ways than one.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic