Friendly Rivalry Takes A Twisted Turn (M/M) Completed Story! (Updated 6/1)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Friendly Rivalry Takes A Twisted Turn (M/M) Completed Story! (Updated 6/1)

Post by Gagfan »

Hey everyone! I have a new tale of M/M bondage to share with you all. This one will be a little less dark than my last one, but the bondage will be nice and over the top just like my story "Some Fantasies Are Best Left To The Imagination". I hope you all enjoy seeing where this one goes, part 1 is just a little taste, but dont worry fans of brutal bondage, its coming soon enough. Without further ado:

Part 1

Chris and John had been best friends since childhood having grown up on the same street. The two looked a little mismatched now however. Chris was the stereotypical jock, being just over six foot tall and having considerable muscle mass. John was a bit lankier, probably barely weighing 150 pounds soaking wet despite also nearly being six feet tall as well. Despite their differences in physicality and interests they were still great friends, and were now roommates going to the same college.

There had been a little tension developing between the two good friends recently however. They shared an intro to psychology class together and had both developed a crush on a classmate, Sarah. As the rivalry developed the two friends had agreed to just not pursue the young woman, deciding that their friendship was more important than a potential date. John was under the impression that was the end of it, unaware that Chris had concocted a plan to force John to give up his pursuit while allowing Chris to make his move.

John was returning home after an evening discussion session for one of his classes. The young man despised this particular discussion group, it hadn’t been so bad earlier in the semester but now that it was December he didn’t get home until after dark when it was frigid out. He was wearing sweatpants and a down jacket, but as the cold wind blew against him he found himself jealous of the fact women could buy full length parkas while men could not.

His pace quickened as the small house he and Chris rented came into view, eager to get out of this awful weather. John gave a sigh of relief when he got through the front door and the soothing warmth of the house hit him. He closed the door behind him, but before he could slip off his red jacket he felt himself being tackled, sending him to the floor with a thud.

“Get the fuck off me!”

John was frantically struggling, his captor was far stronger than he was though. The young man was lying face first on the ground so he couldn’t see his attacker, he was filled with dread thinking a burglar or something worse was attacking him. He felt his arms being forced behind his back, he fought with all he was worth but was disturbed with how easily he was being overpowered. Chris had always mocked him for not working out more, maybe he was right.

Once John’s wrists were crossing he felt some sort of cord being slipped over them. The cord tightened considerably then he felt more of it being wrapped around his wrists, locking them together and rendering his arms useless. John continued to try and struggle but the rope was unyielding. After his attacker knotted it off John was disturbed to discover the knot was completely out of the reach of his flailing fingers.

“Seriously, what the hell do you want? Are you here to rob us? If so take what you want and get out!”

His captor said nothing as he, or at least John assumed it was a he based on how strong they were. The attacker sat down on John’s butt and began attempting to grab a hold of the young man’s legs. John kicked his limbs as much as he could, attempting to make things difficult for his captor. The man was simply too strong though, and soon John’s legs were forced together while more of the rope began lashing around his ankles.

“You know, I’m a bit disappointed to see how quickly you are apparently willing to give a home invader all our stuff buddy.”

John’s eyes went wide with surprise when he realized his attacker was his roommate and friend. Chris finished lashing the rope around John’s ankles before cinching it off.

“Chris??? What the fuck?”

Chris got off his roommate and stood up, allowing John to roll over onto his back and look up at his friend. The large jock had an annoying smirk on his face as he lorded over his captive.

“Well I was thinking about our agreement on the whole ‘Sarah situation’ and I just don’t think it’s going to work for me bud.”

John’s eyes narrowed in anger at his friend. Frankly Chris wasn’t even Sarah’s type as far as John was concerned, if anything he had done his friend a favor backing off.

“Fine then asshole we’ll just both try our luck, just don’t let your fragile ego get hurt when she chooses me over you.”

Chris let out a small chuckle, which only served to piss off the already enraged nerd even more.

“What the fuck are you laughing at?”

The large man squatted down so that he was more on John’s level.

“Well honestly that isn’t going to work for me either. You are going to sit back and let me give it a go.”

John snorted defiantly.

“Like hell I am.”

Chris’s smile grew even wider, his eyes glinting with a certain smug satisfaction.

“I figured you’d say that, but that’s ok I have a plan for... well let’s call it forced compliance”

John began squirming against his bindings, furious at his friend for this childish attack. Chris ignored his efforts as he stood up then picked up his friend and tossed him over his shoulder.

“What the fuck are you doing Chris?”

John practically yelled, continuing his frenzied squirming despite his friend’s secure grip.

“You’ll see soon, and once you do I think you’ll be perfectly happy to let me have Sarah without sticking your big nose in it...”
Last edited by Gagfan 2 years ago, edited 11 times in total.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Looks like Chris is going to give John "The Treatment," as they call it on Tapatalk. Bound hopelessly, gagged, maybe locked in a room or closet.
Great beginning!~
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great opening, you've definitely got my attention. I look forward to seeing where this one goes. Somehow I don't think this friendship is ever going to be the same again!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Nothing better than a poor nerd getting wrestled down and bound up by a big jock 8-)
Knowing [mention]Gagfan[/mention] the way we do, something tells me John'll soon end up in quite a serious bind.

I sure as hell hope Chris knows how properly to take care of the runt's noisy mouth though!

Really looking forward to this one, my friend.
Already off to a rousing start 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

[mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

Thanks for the early interest guys! Hopefully more join in as the story heats up. I think some will be surprised by not necessarily where poor John ends up, but how he gets there. Next part will probably be coming tomorrow, hopefully you and others enjoy the tale unfolding
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Great start, can’t wait to find out whats next!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I really like this story .
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Part 2

John wasn’t remotely frightened of Chris’s vague threats, instead he was boiling over with rage. He kept up his frantic effort to buck and squirm out of his friend’s grasp despite how warm he was starting to become with his insulated winter coat on.

“Fuck you Chris, there isn’t shit you can do that will make me roll over and let you have her. Especially not after THIS bullshit.”

Chris just laughed again as he carried John into his bedroom and tossed him on the bed. The young man immediately began trying to squirm into a sitting position but Chris sat down on him, pinning him to Chris’s bed.

“Talk is cheap my friend, I think when you see the consequences of noncompliance you’ll change your tune.”

John finally gave up struggling for the moment, Chris was simply too heavy so with the large jock sitting on him he knew struggling was wasted energy.

“What? Are you going to tie me up like a weirdo again if I don’t?”

Chris smirked and shook his head in bemused exasperation.

“Nah this is a likely one time thing. It’s more so the threat of extremely public humiliation that is going to keep you in line.”

John raised a single eyebrow in a quizzical fashion.

“You are going to fucking blackmail me??? God stop being such an asshole!”

Chris shrugged his broad shoulders and reached over to his dresser where a clean washcloth sat.

“Blackmail is such a dirty word, but I suppose that is accurate. However, I’ve had it with that big mouth.”

“What the fuck do you meannnnmmmmphhhh”

John made the mistake of opening his mouth to question his friend. Chris had been ready and immediately rammed the washcloth into his exposed oral cavity. John nearly gagged, the cloth was clean but was so large he struggled to accept it into his mouth. Chris ignored his clear struggles however and kept ramming the price of fabric in until John’s cheeks were bulging comically outward.

“Oh stop your bitching, I could have been really mean and used something dirty!”

Fmmmmmpphhh ymmmmppphhh!

John was more pissed off than ever, his jaw was already aching a little from how much it was being forced open to hold in the large rag. Chris paid his furious protests no mind as he took a strip of cloth and tied it between John’s lips. He knotted it painfully tight behind the helpless man’s head, leaving him in an uncomfortably secure cleave gag that pulled at the corners of John’s mouth. The rag was sufficiently large that despite John’s best efforts he was unable to push it around the cleave gag, leaving his furious attempts at talking thoroughly muffled.

“I like you like this, I should consider gagging you more often.”

MMMPHHHHHH!

John’s anger kept building, it was bad enough to be tied up but the verbal teasing was straight up enraging him at this point. He thrashed against the two ropes binding him but was frustrated by how securely they were keeping him helpless. Chris stood back and watched his friend bucking on the bed with that frustrating smug smirk that made John want to punch his teeth out. It didn’t take John long to become fatigued, eventually his squirms were becoming weaker and weaker. After about ten minutes he was reduced to weakly wiggling his wrists and ankles without much additional movement.

“Seriously dude you gotta work out more, already getting tired?”

John grunted a series of muffled expletives at his friend, the last thing he was in the mood for was another lecture from his meathead friend about how he should go to the gym more. Chris chuckled as he took another length of rope and tied it to John’s ankle bindings. He then ran the rope up to John’s wrists and began pulling it taut, the bound young man tried to resist but having worn himself out earlier Chris had no real difficulty putting him in a snug hogtie.

“Now I don’t want to hear any bitching, I could have made that hogtie a lot tighter! However I’m not here to torture you, just to make you a compliant model.”

John screamed out some more muffled protests, the hogtie certainly could be a lot worse, but the young man refused to accept his friend constantly acting like he was doing him a favor as he tied him up against his will. Chris ignored his friend’s attempts at talking as he grabbed a pair of white men’s underwear and began twirling it off his index finger. John began frantically shaking his head no while blubbering into his gag.

“Oh will you relax? Like I said I’m not out to torture you, these are clean. They are just being added for the embarrassment factor.”

Chris began to pull the white briefs over John’s head, the young man tried to jerk his head away, but tied into the hogtie his range of movement was too limited to resist. Soon, much to his humiliation, the underwear were successfully pulled over his head. His brown eyes stared out from between the leg holes as his face grew crimson with embarrassment. Chris pulled out his phone and began snapping pictures of his bound friend, John tried to jerk his face away from the camera but he was fairly helpless to avoid being forced to model for his friend.

“Now I’m sure you get how this works, if you get in my way with Sarah then these pictures of this little episode will conveniently get out into the public. Be a good man and just me and you need to know about this incident.”

John screamed a series of frustrated and expletive riddled protests, he knew this was where this was heading but it didn’t make him any less furious about it. Chris took a few more pictures then tucked his phone into his pocket.

“Well bro I’m going to a party, so I’ll leave you here while I’m gone to think things over.”

Despite his fatigue John began thrashing against his hogtie in anger, not wanting to be left like this by his friend.

“Hey uh all joking aside, if I were you I would keep quiet. Someone is stopping by later to pick something up and you don’t want them finding you like this.”

Chris’s face had a genuine look of concern, and maybe even a twinge of fear, on it as opposed to the smug satisfaction he had been displaying for most of the attack. John grunted an attempted request for further explanation, but Chris gave none as he turned and left the room, leaving John alone… for now.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Chris has gone quite easy on John really - a clean gag, clean underwear and a not too strict hogtie - even if he is going to leave him like that for a few hours. Perfect for a bit of gentle blackmail! Chris doesn't seem entirely new to this sort of activity!

I wonder who this visitor is going to be? Something makes me think they're going to pick up more than they bargained for and from what Chris said it sounds like they might rather enjoy taking advantage of what they find. :)
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Part 3

John groaned in misery, he had been stuck in the hogtie for nearly two hours now. Even though it was not a particularly tight hogtie, for a fairly stiff person like John it was becoming straining. A dull aching strain spread through his arms and legs as he was unable to stretch out into a more comfortable position. He had no idea how long John planned on being gone, neither of them had classes tomorrow so the young man was concerned about how long he might be stuck like this.

John suddenly heard the front door open followed by the very heavy echo of shoes walking on the floor. Whoever it was must be massive based on how loud their footsteps were. Chris’s warning about not wanting to draw attention to himself echoed in his head, but John decided he didn’t care. He was becoming miserable and realistically Chris was probably lying just to keep him bound longer.

With his mind made up, the young man began trying to scream into his gag, attempting to draw the attention of whoever had entered the house. John heard the footsteps stop for a moment, then they began echoing through the house again. The steps grew louder and louder as the mystery person drew closer. Eventually the person stepped through the door, and John was a little taken aback when he saw them.

The man was absolutely massive, having to be at least 6’5”. Chris was strong and athletic, but this man looked as though he could pick John’s roommate up and throw him like it was nothing. He had dark brown hair and matching eyes that were looking intently over John. The man was dressed for the weather, wearing heavy black boots, insulated track pants, and the most massive puffer jacket John had ever seen.

“I’m guessing my little bro did this to you?”

John realized this was Chris’s brother Eric. Chris hadn’t mentioned him much, and when he did John had gotten the distinct impression his roommate was somewhat frightened of him. Looking at the beast of a man, John could see why his friend was intimidated by his brother. The bound man didn’t care though, and began grunting into his gag asking for release.

Eric walked over, his boots loudly hitting the ground as he drew close. Once he was upon John, the young man was a little concerned that the behemoth was not making any moves to free him. Instead Eric seemed to be looking over his bindings, a concerning hungry glint in his eye.

“Yea I can tell this is my bro’s work, such chicken shit binding. Hogtie is way too loose, and only tied your wrists and ankles?”

Eric walked around so he was standing in front of the bed then squatted down so that he was at eye level with John.

“Really boy, you couldn’t get out of this pitiful tie job?”

John mewed pitifully into his gag, his concern growing due to the tone Eric was taking towards the situation. The massive man seemed more offended by how ‘light’ Chris had bound his roommate as opposed to showing any concern for the young man tied against his will in front of him.

“And is that clean underwear and mouth stuffing? Christ what a joke.”

John made another pitiful noise, really not liking Eric’s attitude and somewhat wishing he had followed Chris’s advice and remained quiet. Eric ignored him and stood up, he took one of his massive leather gloved hands and began gripping his own chin, looking as though he was intently thinking something over.

“Hmmmmm I don’t really have any plans this weekend and its been awhile since I had a victim nice and helpless. What do you say boi, you want to experience what real bondage is like?”

John frantically shook his head no, even though deep down he had a bad feeling Eric’s question was rhetorical and not an actual request.

“Good, this is much funner on an unwilling victim anyways. You should have heard how Chris used to squeal when I got him tied up nice and good and sucking on a fat gag.”

The bound man whimpered pitifully as a slight twinge of fear shot through him. Chris was one of the tougher guys he knew, so the idea of Chris squealing helplessly about anything was a horrifying thought.

“Yea I think I’ll have a good time with you, you are even dressed the way I like. Ok boi, let’s hit the road.”

John cried into his gag as Eric picked him up like he weighed nothing and slung him over his shoulder. He weakly squirmed which caused Eric to slap his ass hard several times.

“Save the bitching and moaning until I really give you a reason to, you’re in for a loooooong weekend little boi.”
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

From "Chris’s face had a genuine look of concern, and maybe even a twinge of fear" to “Save the bitching and moaning until I really give you a reason to, you’re in for a loooooong weekend little boi.” sounds like John is in a world of trouble. He should have just stayed quite but then what fun would that have been for us readers :lol:
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

He can't say Chris didn't warn him! It sounds like John is in for a long weekend with Eric - I think things are only going to get tighter and smellier going forward. He's in the hands of a master now who has no other motive than to have some fun.

Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

Ooh he will be in a world of regret!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Red86 wrote: 3 years ago From "Chris’s face had a genuine look of concern, and maybe even a twinge of fear" to “Save the bitching and moaning until I really give you a reason to, you’re in for a loooooong weekend little boi.” sounds like John is in a world of trouble. He should have just stayed quite but then what fun would that have been for us readers :lol:
Boundcurious wrote: 3 years ago Ooh he will be in a world of regret!
Yup poor John should have just listened to his buddy. He’ll definitely be spending his weekend regretting not keeping his yapper shut like Chris warned him. I’m sure the ‘what if?’ Question of what would have happened had he just stayed quiet will haunt him for awhile.

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] thank you for your continued feedback as well!

Part 4 will likely be coming this evening, but I have a guest coming over for the weekend so may not end up having time to get it posted. Hopefully though!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Short update, this story is a little bit slower build up than my last one but I PROMISE patience will be rewarded. Poor John has quite the tying and gagging heading his way

Part 4

John continued squirming as the beast of a man carried him towards the front door. Eric unceremoniously dropped him on the floor then began digging in his pockets for his keys.

“I’ll be right back boi, gotta make space in my car for my little weekend guest.”

Eric turned a left out the front door, leaving John to begin frantically struggling. The evening was already bad enough when he was just being blackmailed by his friend, but the fact he was now being kidnapped by a man he didn’t even know took it to a new level. The young man was remembering how much fear Chris tended to show when his brother came up, was John about to find out why?

The young man had no intentions of finding out, he began frantically struggling far harder than he had at any point today. Despite Eric’s disgust with how “easy” Chris had gone with the bondage, the young man continued to find the ropes as unyielding as ever. With all his frantic struggling all John had managed to accomplish was finally knocking the clean pair of underwear off his head.

Grunting with frustration, John began to try and squirm along the ground and away from the front door. At first the restrained man wasn’t particularly sure what he was trying to accomplish by wiggling his way deeper into the house, but desperation was overcoming any sense of logic. He eventually decided to try to inch his way towards the kitchen, hopeful that maybe he could by some miracle get a hold of a knife or scissors to free himself with. After about five minutes of work he had progressed most of the way towards his goal. Suddenly his heart dropped when he heard the front door creak open.

“Heh I deliberately slow played coming back in just to see what you accomplished, rather pathetic showing boi.”

The heavy thud of Eric’s footsteps reverberated through the house as the beastly man walked towards his prize. John gave some muffled protests into his gag, causing Eric to laugh maliciously.

“See that’s the problem with a loose hogtie, gives a little bondage boi way too much freedom to move.”

Eric reached down and began to untie the hogtie rope from John’s wrists, but rather than free the young man from the uncomfortable position, the sadistic beast pulled the rope considerably tighter, causing John to have to contort into a practical C shape before retying the rope off. The young man moaned loudly into his gag as the strain of the improved hogtie sent a painful burning sensation through most of his body.

“There, I bet if I left you for thirty minutes you’d struggle to wiggle even a fuckin’ inch from where I left you.”

John gave a series of garbled pleas for the massive beast to undo the brutal hogtie, but rather than pity he just got another cruel laugh from the man.

“God that gag is pitiful, I can practically understand your pitiful bitchin’. That’s ok though, I got plenty of stuff at home to introduce you to a real gagging with.”

The bound young man gave some more protests, but Eric smirked at him.

“Oh you are very lucky boi, lots of little submissives beg for a chance to experience proper bondage with me. But I must admit, they are never quite as fun as a little unwilling prisoner.”

Eric squatted down on the floor next to John, a very contemplative look was spread across his face as he was clearly thinking about a happy memory.

“God used to love tying up Chris, he’d make the funniest little grunts as I slathered tape and rope on him. No matter how much I did it to him you could tell he never got used to it and was always overwhelmed.”

Eric roughly grabbed John and tossed him over his shoulder. The young man weakly squirmed, but the new, harsher hogtie did its job and kept his efforts rather muted. The beastly man cupped his ass with one of his massive gloved hands then began to walk towards the door with his prize.

“Chris eventually got smart and made sure he was never alone with me, so its been awhile since I got to rope him up. But hey, little bro delivered me such a fun little prize, I bet you squeal like a little bitch when I get you properly bound… not that I’ll be able to hear it once you are gagged like a proper bondage boi should be.”

John felt like his heart was going to beat out of his chest as he was carried outside. He had never been tied up before, and he was frankly finding it to be a little miserable. The young man was on the verge of panic as Eric continued to imply far worse was coming. He was helpless to stop it though as Eric dumped him into the trunk of his car. John’s nose wrinkled as the small space smelled like a dirty locker room, a fact that the cruel beast towering over him seemed to notice as he started laughing.

“Yea trunk is a little stale, oftentimes I toss my gym shoes and clothing in here. Even though they aren’t here at the moment as you can smell they leave a bit of a mark. Consider that a preview of what’s coming boi.”

John gave a muffled inquiry as to what the behemoth meant, but he received no reply as the trunk was slammed shut, leaving him in the stinky darkness and pondering what horrors awaited him in Eric’s ‘care’.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Love the way Erik is toying with John. Leaving him alone to struggle and try to escape before returning and making things tighter. Recounting what he used to do to Chris. He clearly is a Master at this in more ways than one. John really is screwed and I can't imagine Chris is going to save him when he discovers he's gone given the history with his brother (although it would be fun to see him try).

We all know what the state of that boot (trunk) means but I love that John is in the dark, again in more ways than one.

[mention]Gagfan[/mention], no need to apologies for the slower build up, the anticipation is all part of the fun.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I've taken way too long to comment. Poor, stupid John... he was warned. Excited to see what Eric has in store for him and, maybe, his brother?
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Part 5

In the dark trunk John had lost all track of time, to him it had felt like hours but in reality it had barely been thirty minutes. The hogtie was merciless, John ached and burned all over as the rope forced him to contort and stretch in ways he had never dreamed off. He had given up on struggling, as Eric had promised the tightened hogtie greatly reduced his ability to squirm. The young man was growing warm, neither captor had been kind enough to remove his heavy winter coat so he had grown uncomfortably hot. Beads of sweat were rolling down his head, stinging when a stray one would get into his eyes.

Worse than the physical misery though was the mental. John’s heart still felt like it was going to pound out of his chest as he sat marinating in his fear. Eric had admitted to essentially tying up and tormenting people for fun and the sadistic man seemed beyond eager to have an unwilling play partner. John for his part had never had any interest in bondage, so he had no clue what someone like Eric DID to a captive to have fun. Considering how much the current restraints were tormenting him, the young man was deeply dreading finding out.

John’s heart began to beat even faster as he felt the inertia of the car slowing. The answers to the questions that had been causing him dread would be coming very soon whether he liked it or not. The car engine stopped and he could hear the dull thud of Eric’s massive foot steps hitting the concrete of wherever it was they were parked. The trunk popped open and John blinked weakly, even though it was nighttime the outdoors were still much brighter than the dark of the trunk had been.

“Still not even a lick of progress, pitiful. Then again, maybe you are secretly enjoying yourself and you are wanting to spend the weekend in my little dungeon?”

John screamed into his gag frantically, protesting the idea that he wanted any second of this. The young man would literally give anything to not spend the weekend with this behemoth. Much to his frustration, his protests simply caused Eric to begin laughing.

“God you are loud, my brother’s gag is almost as pitiful as your escape skills. Step one is definitely going to be introducing you to a real gag.”

The bound young man moaned pitifully as Eric reached into the trunk and tossed him over his shoulder again. John was disturbed how easily his kidnapper could manhandle him. Even if by some miracle there was a brief time frame he could worm free of his bindings he had a bad feeling Eric would be able to quickly grab him and forcibly tie him up with ease.

John and his captor headed into Eric’s home. Ominously they headed straight towards a basement door. John’s squirming became a bit more intense as he saw this, there seemed to be something a bit dark and twisted about a basement bondage lair. His struggles earned him several hard slaps to the ass from his captor causing him to howl into his gag in pain.

“Calm down boi, you are going in that basement one way or the other and I do not think you’d particularly enjoy me dropping you.”

John gave out a weak whimper, both from the dull pain still radiating through his ass from the spanking and from demoralized realization Eric was correct and there was nothing he could do to stop this. He went limp and offered no more resistance as he was carried into the basement.

“Good to see you are trainable, if I have fun this weekend maybe in the future I can grab ya again and we can work on making you a little slave boi.”

John screamed into his gag, not liking the suggestion that this could become a recurring nightmare one bit. Eric ignored his protests and flicked a light switch. A spot light in the basement illuminated a single chair in the center of the room. The chair was bolted to the concrete floor and had multiple built in black leather straps. John’s heartbeat somehow beat even faster as he was carried toward the menacing looking seat.

“I call this the ‘gagging chair’. Even willing submissives fight pretty hard against the sort of gag I like to inflict on playthings so I find it best to have a nice sturdy place to strap down captives so I can shut their big mouths.”

John gave some more muffled protests. What the hell was Eric doing to people that was so bad even people who WANTED him to tie them up had to be held still to accept it? The young man realized with dread he wasn’t going to have to wait long to find out.

Eric sat John on the floor just long enough to undo the tight hogtie. The young man groaned with physical relief at being free from the rather strict hogtie, but he did not get much time to enjoy the sensation before he was roughly picked up and forced into the uncomfortable wooden chair. John offered up some fairly intense resistance, knowing that this would probably be one of his last chances before his situation grew far more dire.

The young man’s efforts were in vain however, Eric was able to fairly easily hold him in place while applying the thick straps built into the straight backed chair. Straps were applied to John’s squirming body at his ankles, shins, two places on his thighs, and four places on his torso. Eric had pulled all of the straps extremely tight, practically melding the bound man into the uncomfortable mass of wood. Other than jerking his head around, John had essentially lost all ability to move. He had never felt so vulnerable in his life and he was hating every second of it.

“There boi, nice and ready to accept whatever I give you, just the way I like it. You look like you are working up quite the sweat too! If you think you are hot now just wait until you see what I force you to wear later.”

John grunted fearfully into his gag, Eric kept mentioning the various far more intense things that would be coming ‘later’ and the terrified anticipation was driving the young man insane. Eric gave a little chuckle as he stood in front of his restrained victim.

“Oh you seem quite eager to begin! Don’t worry boi, very soon. You can’t see it, but at some pointI’ll turn on the lights and show you how fully stocked my little dungeon is. You’ll face levels of bondage you didn’t even realize were possible down here.”

John jerked against the unyielding leather straps and screamed into the cloth gag muffling him. Frustratingly, Eric merely chuckled again and gave the top of John’s head a few light pats.

“Well I don’t want to keep you waiting, let me gather some stuff and I’ll introduce you to what being truly silenced is like.”
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

The anticipation is killing me!
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Feel quite bad for John, but kinda liking Eric's over-the-top domineering personality.

Can't wait for the gag, hope it's a nice and dirty sock ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

Great story. I can't wait to read next episodes. Thanks!
ravish
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ravish »

Great story, always appreciate the way you describe not only what is happening physically, but also the psychological effects it has on the victims. Also, I love a good gag, so that's always fun to anticipate...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just finished chapter two, and much as I suspected, things didn't go too well for poor John.
Glad to see Chris knows a thing or two about shutting noisy mouths though 8-)

That humiliating over-the-head underwear muzzle was blissful.
Nerdy-boy John really doesn't want those photos getting out!
Could've been worse though. All in all, Chris was a dick but not an overly cruel one.

Still, knowing you [mention]Gagfan[/mention] I have a feeling this third guy will indeed find our bound captive and know what to do with him 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Part 6

Eric walked into the shadows and out of sight. John could hear him rummaging around and gathering supplies. Eric clearly knew his dungeon quite well as he had not turned on any other lights to guide his supply gathering, leaving John frustratingly in the dark as to what all Eric had to inflict on him. The dull thuds of supply gathering continued for a few minutes before Eric stepped out of the shadows with an evil smile on his face.

“Almost time boi, let me undo this pitiful gag so you are ready to accept what I have in mind for you.”

Eric untied the knot behind John’s head, finally freeing him from the now rather damp cleave gag had been wearing. The large man roughly reached into his mouth and dug out the cloth that had been filling his oral cavity.

“Psh clean stuffing, what a waste.”

John wasted no time using his new found freedom to tell his captor exactly what he thought about this situation.

“Let me go you fucking asshole! This is kidnapping, it’s illegal!”

Eric rolled his eyes and used one of his large leather gloved hands to tightly hand gag his captive.

“Yea technically, but I don’t think the police and prosecutors are really too concerned about college hijinks. See on my willing captives I have some nice vibrators I like to play with, but with you I’m going to keep in nice and g rated.”

John grunted a muffled protest into the jock’s beefy hand.

“Oh don’t worry I can be plenty cruel in a g rated way.”

Eric released John’s lower face from his death grip on it then went to retrieve the supplies he gathered earlier. As he disappeared into the shadows John called after him.

“Bullshit! You won’t get away with this, you’ll face consequences!”

John heard a snort of derision from the shadows then heard the sound of wheels squeaking as Eric reappeared pushing a small metal cart. The cart had a couple rolls of duct tape along with a couple of clear zip top bags which appeared to be stuffed full of filthy socks and underwear.

“What the fuck is this???”

“The makings of a real gag, see I don’t believe in going soft and stuffing your mouth with something clean.”

“Jesus that’s fucking gross you sicko!”

Eric chuckled as he began tapping his fingers on one of the bags of laundry.

“Oh perhaps, but you subs make the cutest squeals when I do it so I’m going to be packing you nice and full of heavily used socks. Remember what my trunk smelled like? That was a mere echo of what the laundry proper smells like, so imagine how it tastes!”

John opened his mouth to provide more commentary but was cut off by another tight hand gag, stifling his complaints into more garbled gag talk.

“Now going back to your threats to turn me in. Even if your misplaced faith in the justice system ended up being correct, I’m not sure if revenge on me will justify the.. consequences for you”

John gave a garbled response, but the tone of clear confusion was distinct even through the large hand gag crushing his lower face.

“Oh there is going to be plenty of photo and video documentation of our weekend together. If you go to the police all that goes out into the internet, and I’m pretty good about manipulating search engines so I’ll make sure anyone looking for you by name sees it.”

The young man gave a groan, it was bad enough having Chris blackmail him with embarrassing photos but now his brother was doing it too.

“So before you turn me in, just remember a future where any employer who searches for you finds a video of you moaning into a gag. Any girl looking you up sees pictures of you sucking on another dude’s underwear. Is revenge on me worth it?”

John merely glared at his captor, causing Eric to smirk smugly.

“Yea thought not, Chris decided long ago it wasn’t worth the risk and bet you decide the same thing boi.”

Eric released his captive’s face from the smothering hand gag. John was feeling an odd mix of terror and fury. He had been beat and he knew there was absolutely nothing he could do about it.

“Now then boi, I keep promising you that fat gag, I think it’s time to finally deliver.”
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I can't wait to read about his gag . This story is getting hotter and hotter .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic