How to use the Puppy Cage in the show F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Darkmagi521
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How to use the Puppy Cage in the show F/F

Post by Darkmagi521 »

I started to use Chat Gpt to create magic stories, which then followed into then creating bondage stories based on the restraint and escape elements. Using the following characters Elora and Alice, I've since built a little world where they have played and had fantastical adventures.

Elora is a slender and graceful woman with long, flowing dark hair and piercing green eyes. She is a skilled illusionist and escape artist, known for her quick thinking and ability to remain calm under pressure.
Alice is a strong and confident performer with short, curly hair and sparkling blue eyes. She is a skilled assistant and partner to Elora, always ready to lend a hand and support her during their illusions.

In this scene, Elora was working on how to use a puppy cage in her show...

Elora stood in the rehearsal studio, a determined expression on her face as she studied the small puppy cage in front of her. She had been working on incorporating it into a new trick for weeks, and she was determined to get it just right.
She ran her fingers over the metal bars, noting the smoothness and the strength of the construction. She had tested it numerous times, but she still wanted to be certain that it was secure before performing the trick in front of an audience, her fingers then moving to expertly manipulate the locks on the small cage in front of her. She had been working on this trick for weeks, trying to find the perfect way to incorporate the cage into her act. As she fiddled with the final lock, Alice sauntered over, a curious look on her face.
As she worked, she couldn't help but smile at the thought of the reaction the trick would get. She had always loved the art of magic, and there was nothing quite like the feeling of amazement and wonder that came from pulling off a successful trick.
Elora knew that it wouldn't be easy - magic never was - but she was confident in her abilities and her dedication to perfecting her craft. She was determined to make this trick a success, and she was willing to put in the hard work to make it happen.

As she fiddled with the final lock, Alice sauntered over, a curious look on her face.
"What are you up to, Elora?" she asked, peering into the cage.
Elora grinned. "I'm working on a new trick. I thought I could use this little puppy cage as part of it."
Alice raised an eyebrow. "And what exactly are you planning to do with it?"
Elora shrugged. "I'm not quite sure yet. I was thinking maybe I could escape from it, or maybe use it as part of a switch. I'm still working on it."
Alice nodded, a mischievous glint in her eye. "I could be the puppy for the act," she suggested, wagging her tail playfully.
Elora grinned. "Sure thing. Climb on in."
With a laugh, Alice climbed into the cage, grinning up at Elora. "Okay, now what?"
Elora thought for a moment, then snapped the locks shut. "Now, we see if this trick is worth pursuing." Elora said, studying the cage from different angles. As they rehearsed the trick, Elora couldn't help but laugh at the sight of Alice pretending to be a puppy, her tail wagging and her tongue lolling out of her mouth.
A sly smile spread across Elora's lips as she watched Alice's antics, her mind racing with ideas for how to incorporate the cage into their next magic act.
As Alice continued to play-act as a puppy, Elora moved closer to the cage, her hands running over the metal bars as she studied it more closely. She knew that this could be a great addition to their act, but she wanted to make sure that they had all the details worked out before they took it on stage.
As she examined the cage, Elora couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement building inside her. She loved the thrill of performing magic tricks, and the idea of using the puppy cage to create an even more impressive illusion was something that really appealed to her.

With a flourish, Elora began to work on freeing Alice from the cage, trying out different techniques and methods as they went. It was a challenging and physical process, but they were both having fun, and as they worked together, they found themselves getting closer and closer, both emotionally and physically. In the end, they emerged from the cage triumphant, both of them grinning from ear to ear.
"I think this one is a keeper," Alice said, slinging an arm around Elora's shoulders.
Elora nodded, grinning widely. "Definitely. This trick is going to be amazing."

As Elora stood in the rehearsal room, a smile on her lips as she looked at Alice. "Alright, Alice, we're going to work on incorporating the puppy cage into the act".
Alice nodded eagerly, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "I can't wait to get into that thing again so soon and now be a naughty puppy for you," she said with a grin.
Alice then got changed out of her rehersal clothes and changed into a small pink tutu and a collar with a leash attached.

Elora chuckled, shaking her head. "We'll see about that. First, we need to make sure you're properly secured in the cage."
She walked over to a table and picked up a set of restraints, twirling them around her fingers as she approached Alice. "Let's get you all tied up, shall we?"
Alice's eyes widened in excitement as Elora began to fasten the restraints around her wrists and ankles. "Oh, yes, please," she moaned, writhing against the restraints as Elora tightened them.
Finally, Elora was satisfied with the restraints and led Alice over to the puppy cage. "In you go, little pup," she said with a smile, opening the door and helping Alice inside.
Alice yipped happily as she settled into the cage, wagging her tail as Elora locked the door behind her. "This is going to be so much fun," Alice said, her eyes shining with excitement. "I'm going to be the best little puppy you've ever had," Alice purred, her voice getting lower and husky.
Elora raised an eyebrow, a hint of amusement flickering across her face. "Is that so?" she asked, her voice dripping with skepticism.
Alice nodded eagerly, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "I promise. I'll do all sorts of tricks for you. Just wait and see."

Elora chuckled, shaking her head as she watched Alice wriggle and squirm in the cage. "I'm sure it will be," she said with a smile. "But first, we have to make sure this trick is going to work."

To be Continued
Darkmagi521
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Darkmagi521 »

Let me know if you like the story and would like to read more.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I'm all in for a continuation! Good start so far!!
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Darkmagi521
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Darkmagi521 »

Svpmissive wrote: 1 year ago I'm all in for a continuation! Good start so far!!
Thank you, I should have the next part edited in the next few days :)
Darkmagi521
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Darkmagi521 »

The next part

Elora watched as Alice sauntered over to the puppy cage, a mischievous gleam in her eye. She was wearing a tight leather bodysuit that hugged her curves in all the right places, and her long, dark hair was styled into playful pigtails. As Alice reached the cage, she turned to Elora and gave her a sultry look, her lips curving into a wicked smile.

"I'm going to be the best little puppy you've ever had," Alice purred, her voice low and husky.

Elora raised an eyebrow, a hint of amusement flickering across her face. "Is that so?" she asked, her voice dripping with skepticism.

Alice nodded eagerly, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "I promise. I'll do all sorts of tricks for you. Just wait and see."

Elora watched as Alice began to work on the restraints that she had brought with her. She had a variety of different items – a collar, a leash, and a number of other pieces of equipment that Elora couldn't quite identify. As Alice fiddled with the restraints, Elora couldn't help but feel a little bit intrigued. She had never seen Alice quite like this before – she was usually so serious and focused when it came to rehearsing their tricks.

After a few minutes, Alice had managed to secure herself into the cage, her arms and legs tied tightly to the bars. She looked up at Elora with a wicked grin, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Okay, boss," Alice said, her voice dripping with mock-seriousness. "What tricks do you want to see?"
Elora couldn't help but laugh at Alice's enthusiasm. "Let's start with something simple," she said. "How about a rollover?"

Alice nodded eagerly, her eyes flashing with excitement. She wiggled her way around in the cage, trying to get into position. It was clear that she was enjoying herself – there was a look of pure joy on her face as she performed the trick for Elora.

As Elora watched, she couldn't help but feel a warm, fuzzy feeling in her chest. She knew that this was just a rehearsal, but she couldn't help but feel a little bit proud of Alice. She was a talented performer, and it was clear that she was having a lot of fun.

Elora then had a mischievous glint in her eye. She had an idea for their next act, and it involved Alice getting a little more up close and personal with the cage.

"Are you ready, Alice?" Elora asked, her voice dripping with anticipation.

Alice nodded, a sly smile spreading across her face. She was always up for a challenge, and this one seemed like it would be especially fun.

Elora then produced a set of heavy-duty chains and locked them around Alice's wrists and ankles, securing her to the cage.

"How does it feel, being all chained up like a naughty puppy?" Elora teased, a hint of dominance in her voice.

Alice wriggled against the chains, a playful growl escaping her lips. "It feels amazing," she replied. "I feel like I'm really in the role of the misbehaving pup."

Elora chuckled, pleased with how well Alice was embracing the act. She knew that the more they rehearsed, the better the final performance would be.

And so, they spent the rest of the rehearsal session working on the puppy cage act, with Alice becoming more and more comfortable in her role as the naughty pup. By the time they were finished, they were both panting and sweaty, but exhilarated by the intensity of the rehearsal.

With Alice still chained to the cage, she then calls Elora to bring over her bag, Elora reaches in and pulls out a bright red ball gag from her bag. "I thought this would add to the authenticity of the trick," Alice said, grinning.

Elora raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure you want to go through with this, Alice?" she asked, concern etched on her face.

Alice nodded eagerly. "I trust you, Elora. And besides, we always try to push the boundaries with our tricks. I think this will take it to the next level."

Elora hesitated for a moment, but ultimately decided to go along with Alice's suggestion. She carefully fastened the gag around Alice's mouth, making sure it was secure but not too tight.

Alice beamed and quickly fastened the gag around her head, muffling her moans and whimpers as she moved around the puppy cage. Elora watched with a mixture of arousal and amusement as Alice wagged her tail and tried to bark through the gag.

As both women played with each other, Alice locked and writhing in the cage, Elora touching Alice, stroking her, the tip of her nails teasing the wet pussy of Alice, Elora grinning now asks Alice "Would you like to wear your tail now?" Alice nodds and Elora starts to unzip the lower part of Alices outfit....

To be continued.
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

This is excellent. Please continue.
Darkmagi521
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Darkmagi521 »

LunaDog wrote: 1 year ago This is excellent. Please continue.
Thank you, next part coming soon. :D
Darkmagi521
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Darkmagi521 »

Elora, with her grin getting ever wider, starts to loosen Alices outfit after unzipping the crotch, and slowly strokes and delicately feels around Alice’s exposed vagina and anus, the sweat beads glistening from her derriere. As Alice remains bound, restrained to the wires, the cage slightly vibrating with every groan of Alice’s body while Elora lets her fingers play more with Alice.

Elora then steps away to open the case without Alice being able to see what she is taking out. The first item she takes out is a small bullet vibrator, to which Elora then places next to Alice’s slowly dripping clit. Just using the point, Elora focuses on every millimetre of the pink flesh, her well-honed skills of prestidigitation now coming in to make Alice the focus of her performance.

Elora then moves in front of Alice to show her the bullet vibrator and then grips it in her right fist, puts her hands behind her back and asks Alice what hand would she like Elora to carry on playing with. Alice, looking at her Queen says the right hand. Elora purrs and says correct choice, and then shows Alice what she has actually picked, a steel butt plug with a tail attached, Alice takes a gulp, as she starts to appreciate the size of the bulb of the butt plug that’s about to be squeezed into her anus.

Elora takes note of her Princess’ eye sockets bulging and whispers into her ear, “Don’t worry, I’m used to making bigger items disappear”, Alice feeling Elora’s teeth as Elora nearly nibbles at Alice’s lobes as she says those words. Elora returns to behind Alice, so Alice is unaware when Elora starts to insert the tail into Alice. Elora using a slight amount of Lubricant to ease in the butt plug, slowly twisting the cold metal bulbous into Alice’s ass.
As she did so with her right hand, her left hand was kept busy stroking Alice’s thighs, movements of fingers wandering up the inner thigh, to her pussy and down the other thigh. Alice’s body was alive and in convulsions as she shook with every turn with the plug getting ever deeper until it could go no further, secure and as Elora made the bullet vibrator reappear and rub it firmly into Alice’s cliterous.

All Alice could do is swish her ass, making her tail appear to go mad, her rump dancing up and down as the wrist and ankle restraints took the strain of Alice’s hands and feet spasming and shaking. Her ball gag was dripping, full of saliva and sweat that had accumulated in her puppy position.
Elora then let Alice flow in her feelings and euphoria, she stepped back and admired her Princess restrained in the cage. After a few minutes, Alice appeared to slightly calm down, her shaking body starting to calm down now. Elora then stepped in front of the cage and looking at Alice asks her if she wants to carry on.

Alice signals with her mouth she wants the gag removing first and Elora slowly unhooks the strap of the gag from Alice’s mouth. It’s not quite words that Alice speaks, more panting and tongue licking. Elora, opens the front of the cage where Alice’s face is and then places a bowl of water for Alice to drink from. Once Alice has quenched her thirst and has regained some movement in her mouth.
“Told you I’d be the best ever puppy you’ve ever had Elora”, Alice breathlessly tells Elora, a giggle in her voice as the butt plug reminds her it’s still there. “I did get worried a little when I saw it, I didn’t know you had it”, she takes a breath as a sudden vibration sends a vibrating sensation all over her anus, making her clench and shake.

“Ah Alice,” smiled Elora with a grin so evil the devil wished he owned it. “You are so sweet, but you are naughty too”. Elora rests her elbows on the table and places her chin on her fingers as she looks at Alice.

“And don’t forget Alice, this is an escape attempt too”, Alice pondered Elora’s words as Elora then started to unzip the front of Alice’s body suit, exposing Alice’s goose bumped breasts, more sweat dripping from her flesh and the outfit itself. As Elora unzipped a little further, her hands and arms then meeting Alice’s flesh, pinching her nipples, for Alice to yelp a little.

“Elora….what do you mean escape attempt” as Elora took her self out of the cage and then without Alice seeing what she was about to attach, Alice let out a louder yelp as Elora attached the first of the nipple clamps to Alice’s left breast.

“Oh escape attempt Alice,” Elora said with a command as she attached another nipple clamp to her right areola. “Now open your mouth wide Alice” and Elora placed a lockpick in Alice’s mouth. Elora then closed the front door to the cage and took the chains that attached to Alice’s nipples and then tied them to a weight, Elora then slowly moving the weight down to pull on Alices nipples.

Alice noticed there was a longer third chain on the weight that started to move as Elora moved to behind her, more fingering from Elora as she became more intense with Alice’s clit, making it swell a little as Alice realised what Elora was about to do. It took all her strength to keep the lockpick in her mouth as Elora then squeezed the clamp to her cunt. Elora then inserted a longer vibrator into Alice’s pussy, Alice’s body shaking and making the cage slightly move off the table.

Elora then closed the back door of the cage and padlocked the back and front. She then smiled at Alice as she then placed a cover over the cage, Alice entering the shadows starting to plan how she was going to unlock the restraints.

Elora shouted as she switched off the lights, “Alice if you’re able to get out in 20 minutes then you get to decide the next play”.

Elora then stepped out of the dark rehearsal studio and took a quick shower in the office bathroom. As she stepped out of the shower, a grinning Alice smiled at her, still shaking and sweating, although still wearing her butt plug tail.

“Oh Elora, you should have checked the locks” she grinned, sightly shaking from the effects of the puppy play and that she had beaten her mistress.
Elora smiled, “Well little puppy, I await what you are planning do to me with high expectations”.

The two hugged and kissed tenderly as Alice’s body exhaustion caught up with her as she collapsed and Elora supporting Alice moving out of the bathroom and into their bedroom, they lay down in their bed coupled together. Elora wondering what Alice was going to do next to her....
Darkmagi521
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Darkmagi521 »

Do let me know how you're finding this tale, he last part was written by myself. I might start a seperate thread for Alice's session to Elora too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic