Becoming Vinny's Boy (M/M) [7 Jun 23 update]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Always look forward to new parts of this story
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great how Vinny shows Connor he can trust him - forcing him to hop in the dark but ready to catch him when he falls. Definitely feels like Connor is slowly coming round to Vinny's way of thinking. I think Vinny may need to get Connor a dictionary so he can look up the definition of 'naked'. Great how Vinny just stands there and lets Connor work out what's wrong on his own.

Connor is slowly getting there but I think Vinny is about to hammer the point home - he needs to be a good boy.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Thanks for the lovely support.

I've prepared a wonderful cliffhanger for Ya'll

My output on stories has diminished... I apologize, but alas nothing lasts forever, perhaps some more regular updates sometime in the future... lets hope right.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] as you will see the punishment is quite severe.
[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] I agree Connor is right on the precipice of full surrender lets see what happens next :)
[mention]Volobond[/mention] Indeed Connor is right at the breaking point and this chapter will push him over it, but the punishment is strict... I hope he takes it well?
[mention]that1kid13[/mention] I'm happy ur reading this.
[mention]harveygasson[/mention] that's so sweet thanks mate!! Always look forward to a comment drop from you :)
[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] The point is gonna be hammered... the big question at the end of this chapter is... does Connor accept it?

Chapter 10

I was pulled forward a few steps by my manhood, it was almost more humiliating than being led around by a leash.

A soft moan escaped my plastered face, I wanted to tell Vinny this isn’t necessary. I understood what he wanted. I understood if I submit he can help me get my revenge. There was no way for me to communicate this with barely audible moans so all I had left was to obey with my body.

Vinny’s hand released my dick which was somewhere between hard and soft, it agreed with my feelings somewhere between erotic and frightened.

Silently, clinically I felt leather cuffs applied to my ankles and my wrists.

Vinny’s hands grabbed my left thigh and caressed my leg down to my ankle, he was busy with it for a moment then switched to my right ankle. He pulled it outward slightly so my feet were slightly more then shoulder width apart. After a few seconds I felt his hands leave my feet. I wanted to pull my ankles closer to stand more comfortably but they didn’t budge, the leather cuffs must be anchored to the floor in some way.

My knees buckled suddenly the anticipation of Vinny’s cold threat was looming in my infinite darkness. Vinny grabbed my wrists and pulled them behind me. The leather cuffs were connected and my wrists were pulled upward against my body, Vinny fidgeted with the collar around my neck.

Vinny must have tugged at the rope, I felt the collar pulling tight around my throat and my wrists being pulled up toward it. My arms were in a very uncomfortable backward bend and being pulled upwards by Vinny.

The tension in the rope relaxed and my wrists fell back toward my ass.

Some time passed before Vinny once again grabbed my semi hard cock, and to my surprise at the same time my wrists were pulled up again.

I realized Vinny was wrapping rope around the base of my manhood behind the balls.

Vinny made quick work of the knots and instantly I felt the totality of my predicament.

I pulled down on my wrists trying to get comfortable.

This action somehow pulled hard at my dick.

I bent my knees to relieve the pressure on my cock, but of course my wrists were then yanked upward to my collar.

I huffed out a desperate moan, continuously adjusting my position continually feeling pain in either my cock or my upper arms.

I wanted to lean forward trying some new position but the rope pulled tight and I felt added pressure to my arms and my bound dick, I stood back up straight. Tried to readjust my ankles. Again no movement.

I was very quickly breaking down.

The intense restraint position was unbearable.

“Mmmmmpppphhh” I screamed into my gag.

“That was three minutes Connor.”

My heart pounded at the cold tone of Vinny’s voice.

THREE MINUTES! That’s not possible.

“Wait until you see what happens at five minutes.”

I felt a cold shiver down my spine as my inescapable predicament settled in. I continuously moved my wrists up and down bending my knees slightly until I found a balance in all the pain that was at least bearable.

I breathed in deeply and sighed. This was insane.

And I could have avoided it.

“Five minutes.”

I felt the strongest surge of electricity yet.

It pushed through my body.

All my muscles contracted and I pulled down involuntarily on my wrists which yanked at my cock and balls.

“AAAAGHHH” I screamed into the gag that was relentlessly lodged between my teeth.

The shock dissipated and I breathed shallowly as I readjusted myself to equilibrium.

I clenched my jaw. I closed my eyes and tried to pull myself together.

I barely managed before I felt a sting on my bare ass.

I jumped and ended up pulling at my cock and balls again the pain was starting to become unbearable.

I prepared myself for another lash on my ass but it never came.

With seconds ticking by I managed to reach my equilibrium again, my breathing shallow, my body almost shaking.

I’m sorry Vinny! I’m sorry Master! I'm sorry… but of course it was all translated to one garbled mess, “Mmmppghghhrrrr”

I stood in anticipation waiting… nothing happened…

Then just as unexpected as the first time I felt the electricity surge through, followed by a whip on the ass.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuuuuuuuck. I should have obeyed.

I’m going to obey.

I’ll never disappoint Vinny again.

I adjust my body to the lowest pain position.

Waiting…

Anticipating…

“You see Connor. If you are a good boy. This never has to happen again.”

I nod my head profusely…

“How many hours do you deserve to be left like this? Lets see, you jerked off without permission. You lied about that. You tried to escape. At least an hour for each of those.”

My body shivered and my heart beat faster. Three hours in this position. That’s impossible.

“Or…”

I waited, my entire body frozen in suspense.

“I can set you free right now and you can go your own way. This will be your only opportunity to get out.”

My mind spaced. I had a horrible choice to make. Minutes earlier I was ready to serve Vinny. But now, having to choose between three hours of torture or my freedom.

Surely it was a no brainer.

It was clear what I would choose.

“Grunt twice for freedom and once to continue on your road to becoming my boy.”
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I'm pretty sure we will hear one grunt at the beginning of the next chapter 8-)

Fantastic story, [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] ! And the pictures are incredible; I especially liked the cigar one :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Here's to hoping that he grunts twice and gains his freedom, gets revenge on his brother and then returns to Vinny :lol: :lol:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

A difficult decision indeed! If he grunts for freedom, I feel like the door to Vinny will be closed, but he won't be able to go back to his old life, not with his brother in charge. And without Vinny, I don't think Connor will be able to get his revenge on his brother and the goons. But if Connor grunts twice, and stays Vinny's boy, who know how long it will be before his training is finished, pushing back his revenge plans even more.

Vinny is definitely a known evil. Connor knows what will happen if he stays. His desire for revenge is an unknown evil... What if things go wrong and he gets captured by his brother again. what will happen to him then? What if he's successful, but now technically opposed to Vinny? Ugh, quite the dilemma.

I'm not sure what path I would choose, and I honestly have no idea what Connor should or would choose either...
Another great chapter, with some truly cruel bondage! Can't wait for the next update! And don't worry [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] take all the time you need for your writing! We understand that life happens!
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A nice mental predicament to go with the physical one. I think Connor needs to take the short term pain for the long term gain. He needs to keep somebody on his side and I think he could have a good life with Vinny if he behaves himself. Don't throw it all away Connor!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oooh, how delightfully dastardly of Vinny to punish his boy with this kind of predicament bondage! I'm eager to see how Connor responds, and how Vinny continues to shape him.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I'd do the old Futurama gag if he grunts twice: "double yes!"
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Haha well I know which option I'd pick and I'm pretty sure I know which one he'll pick
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

a very horny story. not my usual go to but loving it,
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention]

Here is an update for you guys... not very Bondage heavy but it moves the story... enjoy

Recap
Connor used to be a confident heir to a gang. His younger brother beat him to the inheritance when he basically handed Connor over to a rival gang to become a sex slave.

Vinny, Connors newfound master is trying to prove to Connor that this is his rightful place. Being the houseboy of a gang leader. Connor is having some obedience problems.

We find him in a predicament… His bondage is very strict. Any move he makes either pulls at his cock or places excruciating pain on his body.

This isn’t his dilemma though, Vinny offered him a decision… freedom or servitude.

Chapter 11

I closed my eyes, trying to conceive what is the best way forward. I mean I had a chance for freedom, I would be stupid not to take it right? What was happening to me was absolutely not part of what I had planned for my life.

I kept my body frozen to not put myself through any more pain. This was a very different Vinny. I’ll admit this morning there was a moment when I actually felt like this could work, a glimpse into a life where I could be happy at his side. But whatever feelings I had disappeared when he started actually hurting me. Wait was he though? Was he hurting me? He protected me falling as we came into the house.

I shifted and felt pain everywhere in my body. Yes he was hurting me! And I had had enough.

I opened my eyes, letting out two loud distinct grunts.

I choose freedom!

In mere seconds I felt the strain disappear from my body as my limbs were being freed one by one.

Soon I felt Vinny’s hands removing the shock collar from around my neck, “You are free Connor. Remove your blindfold and gag and meet me in the kitchen.”

I heard footsteps walk away, as I quickly started peeling off the layers of tape wrapped around my head. Within minutes I was completely free, I blinked and stretched my jaw.

I looked around me, I was in some sort of dungeon. There was a plethora of bondage gear and equipment, I was mesmerized but slowly started making my way to the staircase. I blocked out any ideas that came rushing into my mind that I was making a huge mistake. Here was a smoking hot guy, rich and powerful and he wanted me. But not like this…

I emerged into the kitchen. An open plan with a floating island counter and clean straight lines everywhere, very modern.

Vinny was standing there and on the counter was my own clothes from two days ago. Washed and folded.

“Go ahead Connor. Get dressed and then you are free to go.” his voice was neutral I couldn’t detect any of the former cool and suave, neither the command or control. He was being completely indifferent.

I walked over to my clothes, feeling only slightly weird at being in his kitchen naked while he was fully dressed. I could almost feel his eyes raking in my toned body. I reached for my clothes getting dressed hurriedly and in silence.

“This way to the door Connor.” Vinny spoke abruptly, I almost jumped.

I followed Vinny and he held the front door open for me. I stepped through, trying to formulate something to say.

I turned around not really knowing what I was going to say but was met with the door closing and I heard the lock click.

That's harsh, I thought to myself, but turned around and started walking toward the street.

I’m free.

I ran my fingers around my nape, feeling my neck and not the collar.

This was good. This was the right decision.

Then why do I feel like shit. I looked back at Vinny’s condo as I turned up the street walking away.

I went through my pockets. I had a few dollars. I was super hungry. As I looked up I see some fast food signs. That's where I’m heading. I went into the first burger joint and ordered a burger and fries. As I was devouring it something caught my eye…

Was that Sammy?

He looked right at me and I tried to hide my face behind my hand. When I tried sneaking a peek he was gone. Could it have been him? Why would he be this far from our side of town? I jumped up and ran out into the street. Looking to see if I could find him.

Nothing.

I decided to go back inside. My mind reeling, I started realizing that I would need to avoid all the goons and Caleb, I was in no state to confront him. I needed more time. I would need to get back into the family. Maybe Aunt Bessy would take me in, she always loved me.

I heard sirens somewhere in the distance but shrugged the noise aside.

I tried making a mental list of who in the family would side with me, but the sirens grew louder and I couldn’t keep my focus.

I looked up again to see a couple of cops now on the side walk and there was Sammy again. He pointed right at me!

What the fuck?

The cops pulled out their guns and dashed into the burger place.

“Shaun Coombe you’re under arrest.”

I looked around but quickly realized their guns were pointing at me. “My name is Connor McDougle. You have the wrong guy.”

“Nice try! Hands in the air. You are under arrest for public disturbance. Come with us quietly. You have the right…” I didn’t hear anything else as my ears started ringing.

I was slammed into the table and I felt my wrists being cuffed behind my back.

“You have the wrong guy!”

“That’s him Officer.” Sammy was standing across from me. He wasn’t being evil or devious he looked genuinely sad.

“Sammy please. Please why are you doing this?”

“Do you know each other?” asked the second cop.

“No sir. But that’s him. I wont forget his face.”

Sammy was lying and I could see he hated it.

I was forced into the patrol car. “I’m not lying you have the wrong guy he’s lying!”

“Quiet sir. We’re taking you to the precinct, if you are telling the truth you will be free in no time.”

We drove away, I looked out the window to see Sammy. He turned his head away.

What the fuck is going on?

I waited impatiently as the phone rang.

I was seated across from officer Riley. My hands still cuffed behind me. He was handsome and the cuffs were digging into my wrists. I had a low key boner but I managed to distract myself.

Officer Riley asked me who could confirm my identity and I recited Aunt Bessy’s number. “Tell her it’s Connor. Connor McDougle.”

Riley rolled his eyes. “You expect me to believe that you are from the McDougle clan.”

“I am. And you have no evidence to keep me here. Call her and she will confirm it.”

The phone was ringing… finally an answer.

“Hi Ma'am." started Riley, “I have a Connor here, he says you’re family?” I heard the voice on the other side but couldn’t make out what was being said. “I see Ma’am. Sorry for the inconvenience.” Officer Riley put the phone down and typed something into his computer.

My world imploded as he turned his screen to me. “That is Connor McDougle, and he died two days ago.”

I was looking at the picture of a stranger.

My mind was reeling. Why would Caleb do this. And how can Aunt Bess be in on it. I almost broke down… “That’s…” I paused, I realized there was nothing I could say that would convince officer Riley.

I ran through my mind trying to think who would vouch for me. I came up blank, everyone I knew was connected to Caleb.

“Look Shaun. Or Connor. Or whoever you are. I couldn’t care less. This is just a misdemeanor and you are wasting my time. I’m gonna keep you overnight and you’ll be free in the morning.”

I was led by my bicep through a back door to the holding cells. A door opened and I was shoved inside.

“Hey, aren’t you…” the door slammed shut “atleast gonna take off the cuffs?”

I looked around me. It was a very small holding room, only a stretcher to sleep and a toilet.

I tested my arms but the cuffs were secure. Riley was a grade A douchebag.

I lay down on my side wondering what I would do… If my entire family exiled me, I had no one else to turn to… only Vinny…

But would he take me back?
Last edited by MountainMan_91 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ooooh! Will Vinny take him back? Hehe, Vinny's stray pup.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Seems like he chose wrong! It was definitely a tough decision. Caleb has certainly proven himself a formidable thinker in his steps to remove Connor from the chain of command!

And now, the question indeed remains... Will Vinny take him back? I feel like if he does, Vinny's cold and calculating nature will last longer than Connor would like... Hoping to see Connor and Vinny using that Dungeon soon!
My M/M Stories Here
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow interesting continuation
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]
Alright, so I'm still a few chapters behind, but just completed my readthrough of Chapter 7 and am about to begin Chapter 8.

This is probably going to be a repeat of what I've previously said and what other readers have commented on, but Connor's slow descent (if you can call it that) into finding some sort of peace at being owned by Vinny is actually quite endearing.

As you probably know, I'm an unashamed sucker for these sorts of scenarios, and this one hits home in more than one way.

As I was reading the 7th Chapter (in which Vinny offers his reluctant ward a glimpse of the "good life" that awaits him should he choose to fully submit) I was fully expecting Vinny to have seen his boy's disobedience (thanks to that hidden camera) earlier on during the two-hour punishment period.

I was also - perhaps foolishly - hoping Connor's guilt would eventually lead him to telling Vinny what he'd done and apologising for having disobeyed and covered it up.

Had I been in Vinny's shoes, I would've still been hell-bent on disciplining the boi for his disobedience. But him revealing to me what he'd done and begging for forgiveness would've definitely gone a long way into earning a somewhat milder punishment. All that to say that Connor should have told Vinny about his moment of weakness. Hopefully, he'll be learning from that experience.

As for the story itself, it's super well written and very enjoyable.
I only have one small issue with the story's lack of realism:

Lobster over duck?! No way! :lol:

P.s- That was a joke ;)
Loving this, my friend.
Moving onto the next chapters now.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Awe a lot of emotions going on here. Vinny better go get his boy before the cops have their way with him lol.
Lovely chapter sir.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Awww Connor, I can't believe you chose to leave Vinny only to find out that your brother has completely screwed you over. He really does only have one place to turn but will Vinny let him back in and what price will he have to pay?

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

hiya!

I feel like I'm getting back into my stride with updates, however lets not jinx it...

Have fun.

Doin the larger text since it's a whole thing now :lol:

Chapter 12
I literally have nowhere else to go.

How will I explain this to Vinny, without sounding like he is literally my last option. He was willing to give me everything and I declined, and now after I found out I have nothing I want to return to him…

I sat down on the stretcher trying to make sense of the new information, I was wiped out from everything that occurred today and actually just wanted some sleep.

I lay on my side trying to get comfortable to get at least some sleep. I cursed officer Riley again for leaving the cuffs on. I managed to find a position that works and closed my eyes trying to doze off.

Caleb went to great lengths to erase me from existence, I still had no idea why. Was he really that power hungry. I considered some of our childhood memories, he always made a scene if my projects were better than his, or I beat him in a friendly race to finish all our peas dished up for us. Maybe I should have seen this coming? Being the older brother I always reassured him to keep pushing and one day he can be as good as me…

Turns out he wanted to be better and he managed to pull it off…

I looked up at Caleb, my little brother. The boy I protected.

My fond smile turned into an expression of horror as Caleb pulled out a gun, aimed it at me.

I tried to run away but my feet were cemented into the floor.

I tried screaming but something vile was stuffed in my mouth.

I held up my hands showing surrender.

A loud bang shocked me awake, my body jerked as I was pulled out of my delirium.

I was still in the holding cell.

What a fucked up dream. Caleb wouldn’t, but he kind of did…

My shoulder pained as the cuffs kept my wrists locked behind me, I had to roll over trying to find a second less painful way to try and get some sleep. I closed my eyes… this time I saw Vinny.

His body was glistening, we were in his sex dungeon I looked around and saw myself tied spread eagle standing up.

Vinny looked at me, he was dressed in a tight leather pants, with black combat boots. He wore a leather harness that accentuated all his muscles. His pecs were framed by the leather material and it seemed like they were extra brawny. His shoulder muscles round and firm with the start of the ink. Then the tattoos took over painting a defining picture of Vinny’s hunky arms.

I looked into his face. He smiled at me, his eyes showed love and compassion, endearment.

I blinked and his face was turned away from me. I screamed but my voice was inaudible. I wanted to run to him but my limbs were bound.

Vinny just kept walking away from me, not looking back. Not hesitating. I cried out and thrashed my body against the bonds…

WHAM! I hit the floor. I was awake instantly.

Confused. Where am I?

The holding cell. I must have thrashed and fallen off the stretcher.

“Fuck. What am I gonna do. I’m so screwed.” I got up and sat down on the stretcher again, trying to formulate a way forward.

I got startled as the cell door opened.

Was it morning already?

Two cops walked in, or rather two people dressed like cops, I could tell from their faces they did not deserve to wear the badge.

“Whats goin-mmpppg” The closer one slammed a leather gloved hand over my mouth.

“Shut up!” he hissed through clenched teeth.

The second man looked down the hallway outside, “We need to go. Now. Hurry up hurry up.”

“Open up bitch!” the guy squeezed my jaw in his hand till my mouth popped open. He crammed something soft into my mouth, “The tape?”

His friend threw him a roll of tape, and he wasted no time in wrapping it around my mouth.

This is when I started fighting back, I was caught off-guard but was starting to put together what's happening.

I kicked out with my feet but the guy managed to dodge my attacks.

“Mmmmpppphh” I screamed looking at him angrily.

He ripped the tape and smoothed the end. “Don’t worry big bro. We got you.”

Big brother… was Caleb somehow behind this?

I was yanked onto my feet, and pushed over to the guy at the door. The two men each grabbed a bicep with force.

I yelped as their steel grip cut into my muscles.

Without another word my world went black as they pulled a black cloth hood over my head.

“Mmmppp” I protested and shook my head. Nothing happened.

I was forcefully being dragged between two thugs.

There was no way they could get me out of a police station like this.

I kept struggling but the vice grip they had me in didn’t budge.

“Thanks for the call”, the guy on my left said just as I heard a door opening.

“No worries. You have my stuff.”

Was that officer Riley?

“Yeah here you go.”

The door slammed shut again and I could feel the cool air, we were outside.

I heard a car speed toward us, and within minutes found myself in the trunk of a car…

again…

Who were these goons and where were they taking me? I yanked at my cuff but they were police grade and there was no way I was gonna get them off.

I didn’t like this. I didn’t like this one bit.

I started screaming and banging against the trunk sides, it was a long shot but I might just attract someone’s attention.

I felt the car start moving as we drove off to who knows where…

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oooh, even more intrigue! Is it Vinny's men, messing with Connor's head? Or is it his evil brother come to finish the job?

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Bookmarking this so I can read it after Sleeping Bag! Can't wait!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago Bookmarking this so I can read it after Sleeping Bag! Can't wait!
A great literary choice. One that I'm currently in the process of reading and catching up to as well.
If you like BOUND & GAGGED, then you're sure to like this story here as well.

Of all the stories on this forum, this is B&G's closest relative in terms of genre and subject matter.
P.s- I do have to warn you though, there's a good chance you'll find the narrator here (Connor) equally as irksome and frustrating as Steven ;)
*No additional spoilers*
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Dang that sucks for Connor 🙃🙃
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Day just keeps getting worse and worse for poor Connor. I am optimistically hoping that this is a ploy by Vinny and he'll be whisked back to some level of safety, even if Vinny probably isn't very happy with Connor right now. The alternative is Caleb, and that doesn't seem like it'll go well for Connor!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]MountainMan_91[/mention]
Superb writing, my friend!
Only three chapters behind, but it seems that Connor still has a lot of spunk left in him.
Even though part of him yearns to be with Vinny, his heart is still set on revenge for what his double-crossing brother did to him.
I honestly can't blame the guy.

On another note, I'm genuinely surprised that no one is speaking out against what Vinny's doing...which is essentially the forceful subjugation of an unwilling and very much conflicted "captive". On another forum thread, our handsome Dom would've most assuredly gotten a veritable earload from some of the readers ;)

It seems to me like Vinny is very much a grey character; someone who isn't afraid of making darker choices but at the same time follows a very strict personal code. I like that. I really do. It fits the mafioso protocol and makes a lot of sense considering the setting and the power he wields at his fingertips.

If I was to position Vinny on the Alignment chart, would I be correct to position him as being Lawful Neutral?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic