Can Bondage Save The World? M/F+

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Can Bondage Save The World? M/F+

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(I’ve started writing this as a bit of fun, its not intended to be realistic, hope you enjoy! :) )

“DANNNNYYY!!!!” A booming voice sounded in my dreams. It caught me off guard, frightened me even i will admit. I could not wake up and felt paralysed to listen to who was speaking.

“YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED. YOU ARE THE LAST MALE OF YOUR SPECIES TO REMAIN. ALL OTHERS HAVE BEEN DELETED FROM HISTORY. YOUR PLANET HAS BEEN RECLAIMED AND YOU ARE ITS ONLY HOPE FROM IT BEING DESTROYED.” The booming voice continued as i found myself listening and unable to answer questions.

The alien behind the voice soon stepped forward and spoke to me in a dimly lit room. The voice sounded more robotic now but was still booming.

“In order to stop us destroying your world with but a simple switch you have been selected to provide us entertainment. Your role is now as a hunter. You will spend your time pleasing us by capturing and binding the women of this planet. All women bound by you will be relieved of the need to eat, drink and use the bathroom. You will accept this role or doom this planet to a pile of ash. What is it to be?”

This was a predicament to be in. Why me? After a few moments i nodded my head looking to the bigger picture.

“Wise choice. You will be known as ‘The Hunter.’ The women on this planet will know of you and your role. All will become clear for you to figure out. Now you will be taken on a trip to find the information you will need.

Suddenly i found myself travelling through space and time in a concept indescribable. Everything moved so fast before i found myself stopping on top of the earth...and then falling...falling so fast. Just as i was about to hit the ground i woke up fast panting and sweating. I gathered my thoughts and hoped it was just a nightmare but i soon found my mind filled with all things bondage. Positions id not seen before. Supplies and how best to use them.

I ran to the living room and switched on the tv. Every station like normal except it was all women...all of it. What the hell had happened? Had it really started? Was i really earths only hope to keep these aliens happy. This was a lot to get my head around but unsure if an audience was now watching me it was best i get started...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The Introduction was great! The first sentence surely will attract the interest of every ready :) It surely got my attention :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Haha, Nice idea. Those aliens clearly have taste, but let's see if Danny can entertain them.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks all for taking the time to leav the nice comments! Here is the next chapter where the binding begins ;) )

Within the blink of an eye my world had changed. It was hard to adjust. Was i the only one that remembered the before time? Why me? Why was i the right fit for this role? I had so many questions but no answers so with little choice i got on with the task at hand.

As i left my house with my backpack on my back i took a deep breath of fresh air. The sun was shining, there was a warm temperature. Every woman i could see was carrying on like nothing had happened. In the distance a brunette walked with her bike towards a zebra crossing. A few women in a group were dressed in office clothes and were stood in a circle talking.

I kept a baseball cap over my head trying not to be recognised...if i was meant to be recognised of course. As the reality before me settled into my subconscious i began to realise just how powerful i was. I was like a lion, strolling towards the waterhole and i would need to fetch my lunch.

I had decided to pick a woman called Carla as my first target mainly because she was relatively close and i had at least met her a few times.

Carla was a curvaceous woman in her mid thirties with long blonde hair. The few times i had seen her she had striking hazel eyes. I knew her as a neighbour who i had always found attractive. We had never really interacted more than a friendly smile as we collected the bins in. As far as i was aware she was a stay at home wife for an office manager but since he did not exist anymore, i was intrigued where that left her.

As i arrived at the property and let myself in through the iron barred garden gate i could see her in the living room. She was on the phone to somebody and had her back to me. My eyes studied her curvaceous hour glass figure intently. She wore a dark blue short sleeved top which i could see as she turned to her side finished higher at the front than the back, finishing at just above her belly button. Her legs were contained in a very short black leather skirt which finished at her mid thighs whilst her feet were clad in blue high heels which matched her top. She certainly was a sight and the perfect first target.

The garden doors were wide open so i could hear and wait for her conversation to near its end. Once i could gather it was i made my way insde, creeping behind her. I waited for her to hang up before i pounced clamping my hand over her mouth.

Working fast i pushed her down onto her knees and bent her over the front side of the sofa, pinning her against it with my body.

“I’m not here to hurt you if you cooperate, understand?” I whispered in her ear as she nodded in response getting hold of herself again.

Once i could sense she was going to stay quiet i unclamped my hand from her mouth and set to work with my bag of supplies.

I took the first length of rope and pulled her arms behind her back, cinching her wrists tightly together in a box tie. Her elbows soon followed suit before i began using more rope to secure her breasts and arms into a tight breast harness, making her large breasts bulge.

I stood her up once her breast harness was in place. The next rope would be a crotch rope secured around her waist and pulled tight between her legs. To my surprise she didn't scream or look uncomfortable.

“You’re quieter than i thought you would be?” I said finally, sparking conversation as i worked on her body. I moved onto securing her thick legs next as i crossed her ankles and secured them with rope before securing her thighs together.

“All women are aware of you and to expect a visit at any time. I don't fear you if thats what you are worried about.” Carla giggled. At least this answered some of my initial questions about being given this new role.So i was known about then.

Feeling more at ease and with her legs secured i rewarded myself by turning her around and having a grope at her large mounds she possessed. It felt so delightful. She let out a few playful moans in response, seemingly enjoying the sensation.

My hands soon strolled south. As i playfully patted her ass and pulled her skirt up to reveal her turquoise panties underneath.

“Ive admired you from afar for so long...i didn't think id ever get my hands on you.” I whispered in her ear. Then it happened. We both leaned in for a passionate kiss as we made out for a few minutes. Part of me still felt guilty although this was not technically cheating as her husband doesn't exist...surely?

Once the kiss was finished between us we both giggled before i got back to work. I lay her on her front and secured her legs into a tight hogtie which was connected to her breast harness.

To finish i went upstairs to her bedroom and returned with two pairs of her silk panties from her drawers. She seemed to know what was expected as she opened her mouth allowing me to stuff both pink pairs inside her mouth, filling it nicely. To seal them in place i wrapped pink vet wrap tightly around her lips and layered it thickly.

“I think we’ll keep those high heels on you. I like the look of them on you all helpless but i think thats you all secure. You look much better like this.” I grinned as she began to struggle in her bonds playfully. My hand began to playfully slap her ass as i encouraged her to struggle. Her curvaceous body restricted in those ropes was not a sight i ever wanted to end but alas it did and much sooner than i hoped.

Without warning her whole body was teleported and transported presumably back to the aliens’ base. Within barely a few seconds she was gone. This was something that brought my power down a level or two and made me realise i wasn't the one necessarily in charge here.

“EXCELLENT WORK DANNY!” The same voice from the dream communicated inside my mind. “SHE IS PERFECT. SHE HAS BEEN TRANSPORTED INTO THE HOLDING AREA FOR SAFE KEEPING. YOU HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB SO FAR BUT YOU ARE FAR FROM DONE. ONCE YOU HAVE SATISFIED US TO THE CORRECT LEVEL AND SHOWN YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THIS ROLE WE WILL REWARD YOU WITH PRIVILEGES. THESE CAN INCLUDE SELECTING A WOMAN YOU’VE CAPTURED TO BEAM DOWN AND SPEND TIME WITH AMONGST OTHER THINGS. ALL FOR NOW.” The voice finally finished as i took a moment, sighed and left the house moving onto my next target.
YugoSK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by YugoSK »

It's a funny concept. I love it!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks for the comment, glad you are enjoying it! :) )

“YOU ARE SUSPENDED. NOW GET OUT OF MY OFFICE. YOUR LUCKY I DON’T SACK YOU STRAIGHT AWAY.”

The principal of the Garden Trees College which was now an all girls college could be heard from all over the school. It was lucky it was a teachers only day as there were no students about. The teachers had been spending the day before the school came back in tomorrow planning lessons and going through various training courses.

The feisty 38 year old latina woman had gained herself a fearsome, ruthless reputation. The staff and students at the college feared and hated her.Her name was Principle Lopez or Veronica for a few select people. She was an attractive woman with long dark brown hair that was tied up in a bun n this particular day. She had a slim figure with a large chest and a good size of hips. Her striking hazel eyes were hidden behind her glasses as she read through her e-mails. On this particular day she had chosen to wear a black figure hugging strap dress which was sleeveless and ran down to her mid thighs. Her legs were also wearing a pair of tan striped stockings and black high heels.

As Veronica read her e-mails she slipped her nylon clad soles out of her high heels and rubbed them over the face of the subject she had below her desk.

Miss Jenna Ivorsen was up until a few months ago an english teacher. She had worked her way up to head of department but one day was caught In a compromising situation in the cleaner’s cupboard with another member of staff. Veronica had also come into the possession of some rather intimate photos of Miss Ivorsen and had began to blackmail her. She knew Jenna needed the money and couldn't afford to leave so begrudgingly she has now left according to the students and many staff. However she now comprises a role personal to Veronica as her bondage slave.

On this particular day she was wearing a lilac blouse which had ben ripped open to expose her bare breasts. She also wore a black short skirt and pantyhose over her legs. The 25 year old blonde haired beauty lay under the desk, tightly hogtied with her pantyhose clad feet in the air. By now she was used to Veronica’s treatment but she still did not enjoy it.

I myself had been friends with a few teachers at the college before they were deleted from existence and had heard the rumours and seen photos of this mysterious Veronica. Why couldn't i use my role to remove a power hungry woman and have some fun with her before hopefully she would be beamed somewhere else?

I stood on the other side of the door and knocked before entering. I could hear typing but no “enter” so i decided to let myself in anyway.

Veronica glared at me as i entered the room but i glossed over this as i walked in with a smug demeanor.

“Hello Veronica. I’m guessing you know who i am and why im here.”

“The hunter.” She snarled. “What do you want?” She snapped. It was after she said these words that she suddenly realised.

“You. Now you are going to do what i want...or these will be released to everyone local as well as the police.” I tossed a big brown envelope at her. I knew Jenna was under the desk as i could just make out her skin in the gap under the desk.

She studied the photos which were of her arrangement with Jenna and licked the back of her teeth, knowing she had been played.

“So theres really no way out of this? Ugh fine. I’ll obey your perverted fantasies but Jenna stays where she is, if a rescue is what you are planning.”

“Good” i smirked. “Now stand up, get over here and lean over your desk. Oh and pull the bottom of the dress up, i want to see that ass.”

Putting her glasses to the side she got up from her desk and obeyed just what i had requested, much to my surprise. This was all so surprising to me but i was fresh in this role.

“Much better, see now this is exactly what you deserve.” I smirked as i walked up behind her. My hand spanking her ass which jiggled upon impact as she grunted. She seemingly had no choice but to accept her reign was over.

Sharply i pulled her hands behind her back cinching them tightly with white rope. Her elbows followed suit before two ropes above and below her breasts, when added to more around her shoulders and looping around her neck created a tight fitting breast harness for her.

Her elegant shapely legs were soon being secured tightly together at the ankles and thighs. Once her legs were secured i stood her upright and took great delight in slotting a large bright red ballgag between her lips as she groaned in protest.

Taking one of her visitor chairs which were basic i sat her down and secured a further rope around her upper thighs to the base of the chair.

Now she was secure i could have my fun as i fondled her large mounds all to myself, enjoying how she squirmed beneath her ropes but soon began to moan at my touches.

Not knowing how long i would have with her and the gorgeous Jenna before they may be beamed away i let my inner fantasies run wild and really began to embrace what this role was about and able to give me.

This was just the start for Veronica.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What responsibilities the Hunter has. I do hope Danny will take time to enjoy himself while pursuing his work.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks for taking the time to comment, i’m sure he will get time for some fun as well. Its early days so he’s still finding his feet :) )

A good time had passed as i let my hands wander all over her busty chest and helpless body. What a strangely erotic sensation! I obviously knew what i was doing with the ropes as i had received the training through my dreams and the expertise required. However actual hands on experience, no pun intended was indeed something more than i had ever really thought about before.

After a while i took a break from Veronica and sought to take a look at Jenna up close. I reached under the desk and slid her towards me in her hogtied form. With a little effort i cleared Veronica’s desk a little and lifted Jenna up so she was above the desk for a change. This could be a grey area id not thought of with this role, would the aliens count her? Technically i didn't capture her or by capturing Veronica have i technically captured both of them? All would become clear I'm sure.

“Hello there. You must be Jenna huh? Ive heard all about you. Part of me didn't think there was any truth in these rumours. What a pretty little thing like you doing as a foot stool for a Latina with ego issues?” I asked as Veronica gave me a very unimpressed grunt behind her gag...which i ignored of course.

Slowly and carefully i removed the strips of white duct tape from her pretty face and helped her spit out the white panties she had been sucking on.

“Thank you...this isn't a role i intended to have but life has just worked out this way...are you the hunter?” She asked. She ahd a cute voice that was submissive and shy in nature.

“Apparently so. I’m guessing you know why i’m here?”

“I thought so. I understand. What is a little more bondage, after all i have been trussed up for months off and on anyway.” She giggled a little nervously.

My eyes scanned her hogtied body whilst my hands ran up and down her pantyhose clad legs, especially the backs of her thighs. Veronica knew her stuff it seemed, the rope work was neat and tight with little possibility of Jenna wriggling free.

She was hot. I enjoyed the sensation of feeling her restricted thighs but i felt a compassionate urge for more. After all, nobody else on the planet was able to experience this like I was. My heart was racing. I turned her slightly so her head was at the edge of the desk.

“You’re going to do me a favour.” I requested, unzipping my fly as she looked at my semi erect member and gave me a cute smile.

“As you wish hunter, i hold no titles or rights now.” She replied before my cock entered her mouth and she began to give me the best blow job i had received for a long time. Veronica, i had slightly forgot about, however she was forced to watch the show performed before her as i fucked her mouth to a steady rhythm. When i was ready i exploded inside her mouth, letting her swallow the contents before i withdrew and resecured my trousers.

“Well that was nice.” I grinned. My inner confidence had never been higher. This was the best role i think i had ever had. At times it felt wrong but thanks to the aliens it was all so right.

Deciding i was satisfied with Jenna i pulled out a different type of gag for her to try.

“Open wide.” I charmed, soon inserting a black bit-gag between her teeth and securing it tightly behind her head. I was aroused by the sight of both of them. However the newly released part of my mind with all these dirty thoughts was in control here.

I reached into Veronica’s drawer and after a little rummaging found what i was looking for.

I walked over to Veronica first, tracing the sharp edges of some black handled scissors against her bare arms. Soon i began cutting the straps of her dress and removing it from her person. She grunted in frustration but let me work as she now sat in her chair still tied but in her purple bra and panties. With further snips these were removed to strip her naked apart from her stockings.

My hand reached between her legs, having a rub and a rummage. “Somebody is moist” i commented with glee. I then crossed over to Jenna.

I used the scissors to cut at and remove her skirt, showing off her fully pantyhosed legs and black panties underneath. With a few more snips, what was left of her blouse was soon on the floor. I cut off and removed her black bra as her breasts were already out and on show. To finish i reached under her pantyhose and was soon holding her panties in my hand.

“Oh thats much better for both of you.” I grinned enjoying the sight of them both even more now.

As i gave Jenna’s round ass a firm squeeze and moved over to Veronica i was wondering when this would be over with these two captives.

As my hands cupped Veronica’s breasts one more time with a firm squeeze our time had come to an end. Within seconds both women had teleported away to this mysterious storage area. I couldn't help but sigh a little, no warning again.

“EXCELLENT WORK DANNY! TWO VERY FINE EXAMPLES, KEEP IT UP” the voice in my head encouraged. With my captives taken from me it was time to move on.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That story is great fun, keep it up :D
noggip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noggip »

One of the best stories I've read in a while! So simple and yet so creative, and so so hot :D Keep us posted!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The world is Danny's oyster. What will he choose to do next?
Spy Task Force Completed
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks so much for the feedback, much appreciated! Im sure there will be lots more adventures for Danny to have ;) )

It was getting towards the evening when i saw this particular target. The mid 40s long haired brunette milf was on her way back from a day shopping. She was roughly 5”6 tall and had a good figure. She had a nice round ass and a sizeable pair of breasts as i got a good study of her. Her pale complexion contrasted her dark, ponytailed hair. On this particular day she was wearing a pink crop top with a short black, high waisted skirt. Tan, shiny pantyhose and tall black high heels completed her look as she carried numerous bags on her arms.

I followed her on her walk home, keeping a safe distance away to not be suspicious but close enough so i could know where she was going. It wasnt long before i could see the house she was letting herself into at the end of the cul de sac. I could see she was struggling to find her keys as she put her bags down to look in her handbag. I crept behind her, waiting until she had the right key and had it in the lock before i introduced myself from behind by clamping my hand over her mouth.

Before she had much chance to scream in shock i opened the door and forced her inside. My other hand kept hold of her arms behind her back. Once we were inside i withdrew a pair of handcuffs, ignoring her struggles as i made sure her wrists were cuffed tightly behind her back. Once they were cuffed i quickly pulled a white cloth between her teeth to cleave gag her.

“Im the hunter...and you have caught my attention.” I whispered in her ear, suddenly feeling like a superhero with a catchphrase...or super villain depending on what you think of the hunter.

Deciding to use her as an experiment i walked her down to her own basement which was fairly empty and carpeted.

I stood her still and put my bag down ready to set to work on her. I wanted to use as much rope as i could and really restrict her.

I began by uncuffing her wrists before i retied them behind her back tightly with rope. I added more rope bonds around her forearms, elbows and upper arms, pushing her elbows together. These ropes were also wrapped around her stomach keeping her arms securely fastened to her body.

Next came the tight fitting breast harness as i used more of the white rope above and below her mounds as well as around her shoulders. With her upper body looking heavily restrained already I moved on to secure a tight crotch rope between her legs which was also secured to her wrist bonds meaning when she moved her wrists the crotch rope would tighten.

Satisfied with her upper half predicament i now concentrated on her toned, slender pantyhose clad legs. Pulling out more rope i secured her ankles together first tightly followed by her lower, mid and upper shins. Moving on up her legs i secured more rope around her lower, mid and upper thighs as she grunted behind her gag. If this was her first experience with bondage i almost felt sorry for her, but its what the aliens would want...Im only following orders i reasoned with myself.

Satisfied with the main bulk of the rigging my attention turned to her gag. I removed the cleave gag between her teeth and decided to go for something stronger to echo her bonds. Rooting around in my bag i found a white sponge which would fill her mouth nicely.

She wouldn't open her mouth to start with but a pinch to the nose soon corrected that as she gasped for breath. Soon enough the sponge was stuffed inside and expanded, filling her cheeks like a squirrel with nuts. I then wrapped around her mouth and head with black vet wrap followed by a thick multiple wrap layer of white microfoam tape which sealed it firmly in place.

Now it was time for her finale as i picked her up and placed her face down on the ground. With the next rope i secured her feet together to the high heels they had been wearing. I then bent her legs backwards and secured her into a tight unforgiving hogtie as i secured her ankle bonds to her breast harness. However i planned to make it stricter, like an artist that was never satisfied...much to this woman’s peril.

The next rope would be secured around her pony tail and connected to her high heels which kept her head up in a fixed position. For the final part of this intense hogtie i cinched a rope around her hair rope and secured it around her thighs, pulling it down and making her position slightly more strict.

Finally satisfied i stood back and admired my handiwork as the woman tried to struggle and grunt. I knew she was safe regardless though thanks to the aliens.

Just as i was about to begin teasing her i heard the door unlock upstairs...someone else was home!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very nice chapter 😀 Danny is getting into the flow!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks once again for the support, much appreciated! He certainly is now and plenty more ‘hunts’ to come :) )

“Who are you? Why are you in my house?” A startled younger woman gasped as she stared at me as i made my way up the steps to the basement.

“The Hunter. I must say the hospitality i have been shown here so far is nicer than that greeting...but its the shock so i will let you off.” I smirked before adding “You are?” This role had certainly given me a confidence boost.

“Erm i’m Christina, my mom is Sarah...what have you done with her?” Christina was in her early 20s with long, loose, straight brown hair and deep blue eyes. She had a pale complexion like her mom. She was of a slimmer build but she still had plenty of curves which were shown off in a short, thigh high, figure hugging purple dress and black strap high heels. She looked like she had come back from a reason to be dressed up like that.

“Why don't you take a look?” I responded in a dry manor gesturing towards the basement. Slowly she strutted past my arm and walked down into the basement coming face to face with Sarah’s helpless predicament.

“Mppppppphhh” Sarah shouted in discomfort. She was in tight bondage that was clear but Christina’s reaction was not what i expected.

“Finally someone has put you in your place huh?” She smirked kneeling down to inspect the rope work. “So can we keep her down here? Finally i can take control of the house. Ive wanted to do this to her for years but I never thought i could get away with it. Shes such an annoying bitch.” Christina smirked as she stood up again. This made Sarah grunt and try to struggle in anger.

What sort of plot had i just stumbled right into? Regardless of my immediate thoughts and feeling opportunistic i played along.

“If you are willing to play along with my demands...I see no reason why you cant keep her down here.” I replied.

“Name your price?” She asked in a sly manner.

“I think we should talk upstairs away from the captive” I smiled as this time she gestured with her hands to head upstairs. She blew a sarcastic kiss to Sarah who was still grumbling but little did Christina know the danger she was in herself.

Once we were upstairs and back in the living room she pushed me down on the sofa and climbed on top of me, her legs either side of mine as she began to kiss me passionately. I was quite taken aback but was also not going to refuse as we made out for a good few minutes. When we had finished she smiled at me, still sat on my lap.

“So, what can i do to sweeten the deal for you?”

“Follow my instructions and do what i ask you to do. I want to tie you up. When we are done im sure you can keep the house and keep her down there...i wont say a thing.”

“Sure. I’ll be yours for as long as you need me master.” She giggled. She certainly was determined to get her way when i was done. I wasnt sure what Sarah had done to offend her, neither did I particularly care and neither did myself or the aliens have any plan in upholding our side of this deal but she didnt know that.

“Ok you can start by standing up and stripping out of your clothes for me.” I asked as she obliged, still to my surprise. Her dress was the first to be undone and drop to the floor, followed by her matching bra and panties. Her high heels were last off as she stood with her hands on her hips.

Once she had finished stripping i searched in my supplies bag for what i wanted, a certain vision in mind. Soon enough i was tossing rolls of purple vet wrap onto the sofa. “Perfect, shall we get started?” I smirked playfully.

“I’m excited to see what you have planned.” She grinned. I didnt need a second opinion.

I walked casually behind her with the first roll and tightly began to wrap around her wrists, moving up towards her upper arms. I made sure to wrap tightly but neatly.

With her arms secured, i wrapped around them again with more vet wrap but securing them to her body by wrapping around in a thick secure manner. Very soon her whole upper half of her body up to her neck was mummified. I even wrapped around her hands.

“On your knees.” I ordered as she obeyed before i unzipped my cock and let my semi erect member spring out. “Before we continue, you are going to treat me to a blow job...as a thank you.” I smirked playfully.

“Of course” she whispered before she took it in her mouth and began to work her magic. Her mouth moved up and down as it stiffened and built up for another explosion. Once i was able to climax she swallowed my load before cleaning me up. Once i was cleaned up i grinned and zipped myself back up.

“Well that was nice.” I teased before i stood her up and got back to work.

With her upper body secure i started wrapping from her ankles up now with the same care, neatness and secureness. I made sure not an inch of skin was visible. As i approached the top of her thighs i stopped, an idea in mind to add some extra torment.

“This should provide you with some entertainment.” I grinned as i inserted a remote control vibrator inside her. She gasped at my touch but let me work.

With the vibrator in place i continued wrapping her up so that the bottom layer overlapped her upper body mummification and she was almost a complete cocoon. Satisfied with how it had worked out i picked her up and placed her on the floor. The next roll was used to mummify her feet, sealing her body in this state before the subject turned to her gag.

After making sure she was tightly secured in her mummy and patching any uncovered lines i gave her a playful grin.

“Comfortable?” I asked.

“Never better” she chimed. I watched as she tried to struggle but she was wrapped tight.

“You know what comes next right? I’ll need to keep you quiet”

“Oh really? But i have such a small innocent mouth, theres no way anything would fit in there.” She joked mock tearing up. She certainly was determined!

Thinking carefully as i had been taught in my knowledge based dream that a gag can make or break the bondage predicament i decided to take her worn panties from the floor and start balling them up.

“Open wide” i grinned before i stuffed them into her open, expectant although hesitant mouth. Maybe it had finally dawned on her by giving up her ability to make noise she had fully surrendered herself to somebody she had not known a few hours ago.

With the panties in place i used more vet wrap to wrap tightly over and around her mouth. With her mouth covered i wasn't satisfied just yet as i wrapped over and around her head, completing her mummification. When i was finished just her eyes and nose were visible as she gave a playful ‘mppph’ behind her gag.

Finally i could have my fun as my hands ran up and down her helpless body. I loved the way the vet wrap clung to her body, making her breasts seem large yet contained.

“Shall we see how this works?” I teased as i took the remote and switched her vibrator on. Immediately she started to moan behind her gag as her loins were kept stimulated. I had great fun in slowly turning the settings up, then up again until eventually she was put on level 5 the highest setting.

By this point she was trying to buck wildly as she was teased and tormented by the device. I laughed and continued to fondle her as she was climaxing again and again.

However just as i was about to turn her vibrator down and relieve her for a bit she was soon being teleported. I tried to change the vibrator setting before she went but it was no sue and the remote was transported too. Poor Christina, trapped in storage on some alien ship mummified with a vibrator teasing and tormenting her. Why was that thought so arousing?

I checked the basement and sure enough Sarah had disappeared too.

“YOU HAVE CERTAINLY IMPROVED AND LEARNED YOUR STUFF. WE KNEW YOU WERE RIGHT FOR THIS ROLE. THESE TWO WOMEN ARE PERFECT AND WILL FIT IN WITH THE OTHERS. WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT GIFTS.” The voice in my head boomed. Feeling a touch of warped pride i packed my things and left the property. I was on the hunt once again!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

For my next victim i found myself climbing in through an open window. Luckily the property was quite isolated on the edge of town as i crept inside into what looked like the guest bedroom of the 3 bedroom property.

As i crept to the edge of the landing and peered down the stairs, i could see my target all alone. I had found out her name was Tracy. I could see her sat on the sofa watching the television. She was in her mid-thirties with long brown hair was tied up in a ponytail. She was of an average figure with a large set of breasts. She looked to be spending the day at home and was wearing a grey short sleeved t-shirt and dark grey jeggings. She was bare foot and far too distracted by the tv to notice any intruder.

With great care and attention i made my way down the stairs and crept right behind her. Finally it was time to pounce as my hand reached over her neck and clamped over her mouth.

Taken by complete surprise and unsure who the intruder was she immediately tried to start fighting me off. She managed to bite my hand, not hard enough to cause bleeding or serious injury but it did cause me to yelp.

“Ow you bitch.” I retaliated in anger as i tackled her onto the floor. Thankfully the tumble was enough for me to gain the upper hand as i soon had her pinned by sitting on her back.

“Get off me...who are you?” She struggled but i ignored her questioning. Taking my bag of ropes i pulled her wrists sharply behind her back and began cinching them together with rope. This one certainly wasn't as hospitable as some of the others i had caught.

With her wrists secured i moved onto her elbows next, putting them in more rope before i sat her up.

“Ow, thats tight.” She protested trying to wriggle her arms free. Good luck with that.

Next from my bag, i wanted to grab something that would keep her quiet and keep those teeth away from my flesh. A bright yellow sponge did the job perfectly as i forced it into her disgruntled mouth. It expanded perfectly when inside to fill her cheeks.

With the sponge in place i grabbed a roll of duct tape and wrapped tightly around her mouth. She grunted and groaned behind her gag, clearly not a fan but i wasn't here to listen to her complaints or particularly care about them.

With the gag secure, i moved on with more ropes as i put her in a tight breast harness. A few ropes later and her large mounds were visible through her t-shirt, separated and bulging nicely. I gave them a firm squeeze before i twisted round and moved on to her legs.

By now she was very much captured and she knew it, but she wasn't going down without a fight just yet. She bucked underneath me, making me feel more like i was at the rodeo than a living room in a house.

Wanting to get the job done now, not enjoying this one as much as the others i selected the ropes and set to work. Her ankles were secured together first followed by her upper knees and thighs. I then bent her legs back and secured her ankles to her elbows with help from another length of rope.

“Mppppph” she grunted. A last, long protest before she had no choice but to admit defeat.

Finally i could step off her and get a good look at her. Her large bare feet were strung up high in the air, allowing me to trace my fingers along her soles. Very soon the attempted bucking was back as she screamed in laughter, encouraging me to continue. I tickled her mercilessly for a few minutes before i gave her a breather.

As a final act for her i secured her big toes together. I didn't get to see her reaction to this though as once i had finished she was teleported from me immediately. This was a little surprising to me. Why so soon?

“THANK YOU FOR CAPTURING THAT ONE AND PERSEVERING. WE ARE SORRY YOU WERE INJURED AND WILL NOT TOLERATE THAT. SHE WILL BE PUNISHED IMMEDIATELY. SHE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR ATTENTION. WE ARE ALSO KEEN TO STUDY HER TO FIND OUT ABOUT A FEMALE’S BITE IN YOUR SPECIES.”

Part of me was slightly concerned mention of punishment for her, surely it was a natural reaction to fight off a threat? However this wasn't a two way communication. At least it seemed the aliens had some form of worker’s rights!

With little other choice, i put the thought of Tracy out of my head. I dusted myself down, collected my thoughts and things and headed for the next target.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like Dannys style :) Mummification is always welcome - and a hogtie :)
noggip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noggip »

I wonder where Danny will go next, his story has so many possibilities. Are there still law enforcement in this world that he could hunt down? Is there a female president? Could he even make it into the Whitehouse?? So many questions I need answered!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago I like Dannys style :) Mummification is always welcome - and a hogtie :)
noggip wrote: 2 years ago I wonder where Danny will go next, his story has so many possibilities. Are there still law enforcement in this world that he could hunt down? Is there a female president? Could he even make it into the Whitehouse?? So many questions I need answered!
Thanks for the comments, much appreciated! I hope to have another part of this one uploaded soon! Who knows where and who the aliens will want him to go ;)
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Just stumbled upon this gem, love it!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

(Thanks for the comment, glad you are enjoying it! :) )

After a tough first day i relaxed for the rest of that evening and headed to bed to catch up on some of my lost energy. Things had changed by the time i woke up though, much to my confusion.

I woke up not where i had gone to sleep at all. The climate even in the morning felt warmer. I awoke on a beach, my outfit changed to a vest and shorts with flip flops to blend in. As i glanced at the road signs nearby i could make out i was somewhere in Portugal...had i been teleported?

“WE FELT IT WOULD BE GOOD TO ATTACK A NEW AREA, SOME WERE BECOMING SUSPICIOUS. WE WILL DECIDE WHERE YOU ARE AND FOR HOW LONG.” The voice in my head stated. At least i knew where i stood but hey, free travelling i guess.

An hour or so later after getting my bearings i had found a new woman to target. Her name was Lucy and she was in her late twenties. She was a beautiful olive skinned woman with striking natural dark black hair and dark brown eyes. She caught my attention with her slim, yet naturally busty figure. I watched from a distance as she strutted along the pavement, her black high heels click clicking. Her body was shown off in a thigh high, low cut sleeveless light green dress. Her ears glistened in the morning sun thanks to a pair of expensive looking earrings. To complete her natural style she was wearing a pair of dark sunglasses and had a designer handbag on her arm.

I followed her for 20 minutes or so at a safe distance. As i got closer she was unlocking her brand new, expensive looking black 4x4. She put her handbag on the backseat but as she was distracted talking to a woman she knew i crept around the side and got in the other side of the car in the back seat.

As she concluded her conversation and got into the driving seat, she was oblivious to my presence. She switched the car on and drove off, sunglasses still on and thankfully the air con turned on too.

I debated in my mind when to make my grand introduction. Timing would be crucial.

I watched on as she pulled up to her secluded, private gated drive. Once the gates were open she prepared to continue driving up the private road to her house. “MPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHH” she suddenly screamed as my hand covered her mouth from behind the seat. “Just keep driving.” I instructed as she nervously continued to drive. I couldn't secure her yet as it was still quite a way to her villa.

After a few minutes it soon came into view. It was a stunning property complete with a swimming pool that overlooked some cliffs and the Mediterranean sea below. It wasn't massive but you could easily see she must have payed a sizeable sum of money to secure it.

As the car pulled up to the house and parked in front of the single car garage, she put her handbrake on and froze. She must have been wondering what was in store for her.

“Do you live alone?” I asked.

“Mpph mpph” she nodded.

“Good.” I said with an excited smile. I lifted my hand from her mouth and got out the car, opening the driver side door for her. “Out you get, keep your hands on your head.” I instructed. It seeed she could understand my english but couldn't speak it well herself.

“Quem é Você? Por quê você está aqui? você precisa sair!”
(who are you? why are you here? you need to leave!)

Strangely i could understand what she said perfectly. It almost seemed like i had been given the gift of knowing multiple languages. Presumably this must be the work of the aliens.

“I am the hunter and you have been chosen to be my next captive.” I answered before i chucked a red ballgag at her. “You can start by securing that between your teeth.” I instructed.

“Você tem que estar brincando comigo? multar. Eu farei o que você pedir”
(you have to be kidding me? fine. I’ll do what you ask.)

Thankfully she begrudgingly took the ball gag and did what was asked of her, securing the gag tightly behind her head.

She then slowly removed her sunglasses and placed these back inside the car.

“Perfect” i encouraged. “Now you can strip naked for me.”

“Mppphh” she rolled her eyes but did not refuse. She began by slipping her tanned feet out of their respective high heeled shoes. She then slowly lifted her dress above her head and off her body, exposing her white bra and panties underneath. These were removed soon after as she placed her removed clothes in a folded pile on the floor, holding her hands in the air.

“Wow you certainly are a hottie.” I teased as i walked up to her and around her, taking in her exposed body. I then sharply brought her hands in front of her and cinched them securely with a length of rope. I left a loose piece which i used to walk her into her property, leading her like the slave she now was. She certainly was an impressive catch.

Once we got inside the property i took her through to her garage which was empty. Once inside i secured a longer rope to her wrist bonds and lifted her arms up before securing the rope to a ceiling beam, keeping her tied upright with her body fully exposed for my enjoyment.

Now she was not capable of going anywhere my hands grabbed hold of her breasts and began to caress them. It was only after she had been conquered in this way that she seemed much more receptive to the idea of being captured. Her frustrated groans gradually turned into enthused moans as she moved her body towards my hands, seemingly enjoying the contact.

What she might not have realised though is that this wasnt the end of things for her, more intense and tight bondage would soon be on its way, testing her to her limits.

(Just a quick note, apologies if i have made any errors with the Portuguese. Unfortunately I don't speak the language myself so I used an internet translation which i know sometimes isn't 100% correct. I just thought it would add a different angle :) )
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

After half an hour of teasing her in her standing up peril, I decided to change up her predicament.

Once her wrists had been untethered from the ceiling beam she was assisted to walk to the back of her property and into the spare bedroom. Once inside i grabbed my bag of supplies and set to work on her.

Her wrists were untied and she was assisted to take a seat in a wooden dining chair with armrests that had been in the room anyway.

Once she was sat in the chair i took the first few lengths of rope out as i secured each of her wrists to an arm rest. Another rope wrapped around her forearms kept her arms firmly in place.

Two lengths of rope were secured above and below her breasts, keeping her upper body secured to the chair.

With her upper body secure i finished by crossing her ankles and tightly securing them together. Another rope around her thighs kept her legs firmly secured together as she gave a playful struggle in her predicament.

Satisfied, the ballgag was soon removed as i placed it on her lap for now. From my pocket i pulled out 3 pairs of panties which i had taken from her underwear drawer. Before she had much chance to resist they were balled up and soon stuffed inside her mouth, filling it nicely. These were soon to be secured in place thanks to the help of a white cloth which was secured tightly between her teeth.

This was the point i allowed myself to get carried away with her gag as i wrapped a layer of black vet wrap around her mouth next. A layer of white microfoam tape, duct tape and finally pvc tape followed before i was satisfied with how little sound she could make.

“Mpppph” she groaned quietly but there was very little she could do to voice any criticism she may have had.

“Mmm i like looking at you like this, much better.” I complimented before i had the perfect idea to seal her fate.

I reached into my bag and between her legs i secured a wand vibrator, switching it on as her stifled moans attempted to fill the air. I then switched on her laptop which was connected to her tv.

A game of mpph the correct letter followed as we eventually found the right password and we could sign it in. I dont think she quite realised my intentions as i loaded up a bondage adult video site. After selecting what looked like the most intense video i turned her chair so she was able to watch and switched it on for her.

It was clear whilst she was no sexual novice, the sight of bondage videos was something she was not familiar with. It may not have been her fetish but she was certainly watching it. She tried to look away on occasion but i could tell her curiosity was getting the better of her. It was like i had opened up a world to her.

Alas we would not be given the opportunity to explore what we had just watched. As soon as the video concluded the woman was teleported away just like the others. It was only after I sighed and looked at the wall, i noticed her name was Bianca Rodriguez. I recognised the name from somewhere. As i did a quick internet search i realised she was from a Portuguese real housewives reality show. She was a valuable woman and a valuable catch it turned out.

Hopefully the aliens were happy with her. I just had to dust myself down and move on to the next woman.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The aliens surely must be happy, I am :) Good work!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The aliens are happy! Danny should be happy.
Caesar wrote:The aliens surely must be happy, I am :) Good work!
So Caesar is happy. We are all happy.

This is a happy story.
Spy Task Force Completed
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Just found this! Excellent story!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago The aliens are happy! Danny should be happy.
Caesar wrote:The aliens surely must be happy, I am :) Good work!
So Caesar is happy. We are all happy.

This is a happy story.
:D :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic