The Naughty Game - An online "boardgame" (All Genders) (Mature)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TheAllrounder

The Naughty Game - An online "boardgame" (All Genders) (Mature)

Post by TheAllrounder »

Ladies and gentlemen!

For a long time I have been bruting over the idea of making a bondage/sex related game and this is my first attempt at such a marvelous thing.

I present to you: The Naughty Game.

A game in which a Master (can be multiple) and a slave (can be multiple) play a boardgame. The goal is to have fun and torture the poor slave with one or the other cruel challenge.
While it is generally without a player limit, imagine it as a boardgame with only one player piece that decides the course of the game for everyone involved. Like a popular party game that involves a plumber which I will not name here.
Technically I thought this up with the whole pandemic in mind, but ended up adding challenges where you would have to be in a room together. But this is also a way to play with someone from far away. Just know that there can only be one instance of the game, since actual multiplayer is so far beyond me even Pluto would still be considered a planet.
However, there is a function to change the color of the background to dark mode, and there is a save mode which will save the game to the point where you have pushed the save button.
Anyway, the rules are layed out in the game, so go check it out at this link.

http://media.textadventures.co.uk/games ... index.html

So go ahead and give it a try and tell me wether there should be more of this.

Warning: this is still in the dev state. Make suggestion, call out problems or tell me about your round of The Naughty Game. Just be nice of course.