Mark and Jordan go Ghost Hunting M/M (Mature Content) Completed 5/14

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mark and Jordan go Ghost Hunting M/M (Mature Content) Completed 5/14

Post by ShortSocks »

(Sequel from the Sock Boys Saga)

Chapter 1:
———————

It had been a couple of weeks since my birthday bash. Mark and I had been hanging out one on one a little more frequently lately, either at my place or his. There was a lot of flirtation going on. A lot of playful wrestling, and a lot of light bondage over the past couple weeks. We had really been enjoying each other’s company overall.

It was a Thursday evening, and Mark texted me to tell me he was on his way over. Chris and Zach both had to go out of town for work this weekend, and had left early this morning.

When Mark texted me, I got excited. I had taken PTO tomorrow, and was about to have a three day weekend. There werent any plans at the moment except to relax all weekend long. I changed into some comfortable clothes and out of my work attire. I had tossed on a black t shirt, black skimpy briefs, a pair of white basketball shorts, and a pair of thin very short no show liner socks.

I was just chilling on the sofa when I heard a knock at the door. I told Mark it was open, and he opened the door and came in, a smile across his face. He was wearing a white wife beater tank top, baggy black sweatpants, and was also wearing thin short white no show liner socks and a pair of white Nike slides. He had a backpack slung over his shoulder. Maybe he was planning on spending the night, im not sure.

I glanced over at Mark and smiled back at him, not moving from my spot on the couch, and my socked feet kicked up on display on the coffee table. We exchanged our hello’s and Mark made his way over towards me and the couch. He tossed his backpack down onto the floor next to where he plopped down on the couch. He also kicked his socked feet up on the coffee table as he nestled himself right up on me and threw his big and powerful arm over my shoulder. I looked at him. Lust was burning in my stomach. Months ago, this would have been strange to me, but now, I couldnt be more attracted to Mark, and I think he felt the same way about me as he looked at me with a stern passionate grin.

“What’s in the bookbag?” I asked, grinning at Mark.

Mark didnt hold back at all.

“Oh, just a change of clothes for me, and stuff to tie you up with.” He replied.

I felt the butterflies in my stomach do somersaults. I looked down and saw he was already fully erect. I looked back up at Mark.

“I see we arent wasting any time then huh?” I asked.

Mark said nothing, but quickly rolled over and straddled my hips, pinning me to the couch as he immediately buried his tongue into my mouth. I moaned in surprise before returning the kiss.

After a short passionate makeout session, Mark pulled his face away.

“Hey, do you want to go to a haunted prison tomorrow night to hunt ghosts?” He asked.

I shot him a puzzled glance, “Hunt ghosts?” I asked.

“Yeah! Its actually a lot of fun! Ive done it a couple times before and have some cool equipment we can bring. I am friends with the owner of this old abandoned prison!” He added.

“You actually believe in ghosts?” I asked inquisitively as I shifted around under his body.

“Yes!” He exclaimed as he placed both of his hands on my chest before continuing, “Dude it’ll be fun! Who knows you might get scared too!” Mark added with a chuckle.

“I dunno man.” I replied.

“Oh come on!” He added with a cute sad puppy face.

“Fine!” I replied.

“Yes! Dude! It will be such a good time!” He added.

“If you say so Mar-mmph!” I moaned as he once again lunged forward and buried his tongue into my mouth.

We passionately made out for a good 5 minutes or so before Mark got off of me entirely and stood up in front of me smiling.

“What?” I asked.

“Now, im about to make you mine.” He replied.

I scoffed at Mark and continued relaxing on the couch.

“Dont believe me huh?” He asked with a grin, placing his hands on his hips.

I shook my head no and responded. “I dont think you have ever actually tied me up one on one by yourself unless I let you.” I replied with a taunt.

“Oh! Is that so?” Asked Mark as he slowly took a couple steps over towards his backpack.

“Yeah, it is so!” I responded. I wanted to be bound and ravished by Mark, but I also wanted to make him earn it.

“Okay.” He said with a chuckle as he unzipped his backpack and pulled out a couple bundles of white rope. He tossed one bundle to the floor, and then began prepping the other bundle and getting it ready.

I kept my position on the couch, continuing to taunt Mark. With the speed of light, Mark sprang into action and lunged toward me, but I quickly spun away and just out of his reach as I stood up off the couch and faced him.

“You didnt think I was just going to let you win, did you?” I asked.

Mark said nothing as he growled and got up and ran at me full speed. I turned around to run away toward my bedroom, but apparently Mark got a better jump on me than I realized as he dove forward, and wrapped his powerful arms around my legs and sent me toppling down to the floor.

It was on. I continued taunting Mark as we wrestled around on the floor. He was struggling to get my hands pinned to tie them. Then, Mark surprised me forcefully rolled me onto my stomach, straddled the back of my knees. He was so quick and strong that I had no answers for it at this point. I tried thrashing around, but it was no use, the rope was being wound through and around my ankles before the knot got cinched off, snapping my ankles together with such force that it actually caught me off guard and I let out a yelp in surprise.

I tried to struggle, but my socked feet were now helpless. Mark gave them a light tickle, causing me to thrash around some more before he got off my legs and walked over toward the other bundle of rope.

“You were saying?” He taunted.

“Its not over yet!” I yelled as I pulled myself to my feet and began to hop away toward my bedroom.

Mark laughed at my unending tenacity as he slowly followed after me while he got the other bundle of white rope prepped.

“There’s no escape for you in there!” He added.

“Says you!” I replied defiantly.

I had great balance, and was hopping away still. I hopped up onto my bed and pulled my ankles in, attempting to untie them.

“Ahem.” grunted Mark from my bedroom doorway, rope in hand and muscles bulging.

I frantically tried to pull at the knots once more, but Mark immediately sprang to action. He bolted towards me and tackled me down flat on the bed. He tossed the rope aside and managed to wrestle my shirt off my body, tossing it to the side, revealing my washboard abs.

Mark then wrestled me to where I facing straight up and down in the center of the bed. He then flipped me onto my stomach, and wrenched my arms out above my head and wrapped the rope around my wrists before pulling it up and tightly knotting my wrists off to a cross bar on my headboard.

“And voila! You are mine now boy.” He goaded.

“You got lucky this time!” I retorted, struggling and pulling at my bound wrists.

“If you say so! Im about to tear your sexy ass up!” He exclaimed as he, in one quick swoop, pulled down both my briefs and shorts and pulled them down around my bound ankles before forcing me into an almost doggy style position with my hands tied above my head.

“Be right back for that sexy ass!” He said as he have my ass a playful yet hard swat causing me to yelp.

After a few moments, I heard Mark re-enter the room. I turned my head to look. He was stark naked other than his cute socks and he was fully erect and condom already on. He had a workout band in one hand, and what appeared to be a balled up pair of his briefs in the other as he slowly made his way toward me. I decided to spice it up a bit.

“Help! Help! Rape! Rape!” I yelled with a laugh as Mark quickly scrambled forward knowing someone in my apartment complex could very easily have heard that.

He hopped up onto the bed and immediately tried cramming his briefs into my mouth but I kept my lips sealed. I could smell that his briefs were at least clean, but I still wanted to put up a pretend fight any way I could.

“You wanna yell like that? I’ll give you something to yell about!” He exclaimed as he tossed down the black exercise band and pinched my nose.

I held my breath as long as I could.

“Open up boy!” He yelled. I shook my head no.

Finally, I couldnt hold my breath any longer, so I decided to yell one more time.

“HEEELL-mmmph!” I groaned as the briefs were forcefully crammed into my mouth.

Mark then wasted no time grabbing the exercise band and aggressively and very tightly pulling it between my lips and tying it off very tightly behind my head and knotting it off extremely tightly.

“HMM MMMPH!” I grunted.

“Shut up.” Demanded Mark as he shoved my gagged face down into my pillows, holding it there as I struggled.

Mark then leaned down and nibbled on my ear lobe before whispering. “Time to let you know who owns you.”

“MMMPH HMM MMPH!” I groaned which made Mark chuckle. I felt him dump some lube down my crack and smooth it in with a couple fingers, causing me to yelp into my gag.

Just as Mark positioned himself behind me, there was a knock at the door.

“Son of a bitch.” Mark whispered as I chuckled from behind my gag.

Mark hopped up off the bed and out of the bedroom. Another knock happened, and I heard Mark rustling around, clearly trying to get dressed in a hurry.

I then heard Mark open the door. I could hear the comversation, it was the old lady from next door, Mrs. Jones.

“Hello?” Said Mark.

“Hi, is Jordan home? I heard yelling.” Replied Mrs. Jones.

“Oh yeah, he is home, sorry about the yelling. He got mad that I beat him in a video game.” Replied Mark.

“A video game?” She questioned.

“Yep! He’s in the bathroom now, but I will let him know you stopped by to make sure he’s okay. We will be sure to be more quiet.” Said Mark.

I then heard them exchange pleasantries and then I heard the door to my apartment close. A few moments later, Mark re-emerged into my bedroom, a bit of an annoyed expression on his face as he stripped back down out of his clothes, his dick now flaccid.

“Not only did I waste a condom, but you almost had your neighbor thinking you were actually being harmed. Now you are really going to have something to yell about.” Said Mark sternly.

“MMMP HMMM MMMPH!” I groaned into my gag, struggling in my roped extremities.

Mark ignored my gag talk. He opened my dresser drawer and pulled out another condom before hopping onto the bed. I peered back and groaned into my gag as I watched Mark whack me real good across my ass cheek.

Over and over again, he continued to spank me, each one eliciting a yelp into my gag and a taunt from Mark.

After a while, i heard the snapping sound of the condom being put on. Mark did not hesitate. He quickly and forcefully inserted himself into me.

“MMMMM!” I moaned.

“You like that boy?” He asked as he began to quickly and viciously thrust in and out with all of his might, causing me to moan as loud as I possibly could into my gag with each thrust.

“Yeah! You want to scream now?!” He yelled as he swatted my ass while thrusting extra hard once more.

“MMPH!” I replied.

Thrust.

“MMMPH!”

Thrust thrust thrust.

“MMMM HMMM MMMPH!” I moaned as I shot my load all over the bed.

Not too long after, Mark finished as well. He got up off the bed and got everything cleaned up.

He freed my hands from the headboard, but left me bound and gagged on the bed while he went out and watched some tv.

After about a half hour, he came back to the bedroom and untied and ungagged me.

We made out on the bed for a while and spooned while we watched some TV and he stayed the night. He told me he couldnt wait to take me ghost hunting tomorrow night!

———————————

End of Chapter 1

———————————
Last edited by ShortSocks 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

YASS! I've been missing the Sock Boys! Glad we get some of them back (especially happy that Mark is involved, he's def my favorite). Their relationship is so adorable and playful!

Really interested to see how bondage will be involved in their ghost hunting!
My M/M Stories Here
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago YASS! I've been missing the Sock Boys! Glad we get some of them back (especially happy that Mark is involved, he's def my favorite). Their relationship is so adorable and playful!

Really interested to see how bondage will be involved in their ghost hunting!
Haha all of the Sock Boys will make a comeback! Just wanted to do a one on one series first! This wont be a super long series, maybe 3 chapters. Im glad you enjoyed Chapter 1 though!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Whoooooo the hunky Sock Boys return! Love how Mark doesn't waste time. Not cool of Jordan to get so wild in his screaming; good thing Mark's there to punish him!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago Whoooooo the hunky Sock Boys return! Love how Mark doesn't waste time. Not cool of Jordan to get so wild in his screaming; good thing Mark's there to punish him!
Haha Jordan wanted to test Mark! Mark definitely doled out some punishment though!
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Glad to see these boys back ;)
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

chloroboy wrote: 2 years ago Glad to see these boys back ;)
Absolutely! Thank you for continuing to leave comments!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 2:
———————

The following morning, Mark and I woke up and got up to enjoy breakfast with each other clad only in our underwear and socks. After a rather flirtatious morning, and after we finished eating, Mark got dressed and asked me if I was excited for tonight.

“I guess. Im just not really sure what to expect.” I replied.

“Well, thats the thrill of it!” Said Mark as he pulled his wife beater tank top down over his chiseled torso.

“Yeah, I guess. I dont think I believe in ghosts though. Ive never experienced anything.” I replied.

“Trust me, after tonight you will be a believer for sure. Ive never not had a really cool experience at this place!” He responded while finishing putting on his sweatpants and slides.

“We will see. I doubt anything will happen.” I taunted.

“Oh you will see all right.” He replied as he finished gathering his things.

“Psssh! I aint afraid of no ghosts!” I replied as Mark made his way to the door. He turned and smiled at me.

“We’ll see about that!” He joked as he reached out and stroked my cheek before turning and heading out of my apartment.

“Yeah yeah whatever!” I hollered down the hall at him with a laugh.

————————————

Dusk had begun to fall. Mark had texted me about 10 minutes ago letting me know he was on his way.

I had already showered. I tossed on a white Under Armour t-shirt, a pair of white skimpy briefs, black cargo shorts, a pair of black super short, thin no show liner socks and tossed on a pir of my all black converse low tops.

After I got finished getting dressed, I threw on some cologne and waited for Mark to arrive.

No sooner than I plopped down on my couch, I got a text from Mark saying he was in the car waiting outside. I shook my head and smiled before saying, “Of course!” With a chuckle.

I hopped up, gathered the rest of my belongings, and locked my apartment. I headed down to the front of the apartment complex, where Mark was already sitting and waiting in his beautiful brand new white BMW M8 coupe.

I opened the door and sat down in the front passenger seat. Mark looked good as usual. He was wearing a grey military style cap, a white designer t-shirt, stylish green camo cargo shorts, a nice silver watch, and I was able to glance down and see he had on a pair of white Nike Air Force One style sneakers. I could not see his socks, so I left it to the imagination.

We pulled off and made small talk and listened to music during our 1 hour car ride to the abandoned prison. Mark had rented the entire place out for just the two of us. I could tell he was extremely excited to be treating me to this.

————————

As we pulled up the abandoned prison, there was a tangible buzz of excitement and apprehension in the air. The prison was enormous and felt extremely forboding.

Mark pulled off into a parking space and we got out. Mark grabbed his backpack and we were instantly greeted by our tour guides, a man and a woman named Dan and Rachel.

They immediately welcomed us, and welcomed Mark back. They gave us about an hour long historical tour through the prison. They outlined some stories about the reported hauntings in the building and how over 300 inmates both man and woman had lost their lives within these walls, whether by the death penalty, suicide, murder or old age and disease.

The interior of the prison was definitely creepy and run down. The metal staircases had begun to rust out over time, the paint was chipping and peeling off the decaying walls composed of stone and brick.

The odd thing is, I didnt believe in ghosts. However, I couldnt help but feel creeped out and feel like I was being watched in this creepy old massive prison.

“Any questions guys?” Asked Dan.

“Nope, I think we are good.” responded Mark as we both shook each of the tour guides hands as I continued to look around the extremely creepy and decrepit building we were in.

“Okay, we will be down in the break room in the old cafeteria staying out of your guy’s hair. If you need anything, please let us know!” Said Rachel.

“We will for sure, thanks again!” responded Mark.

Both Dan and Rachel nodded and exited the area we were in, in the middle of a giant, and very creepy cell block. Darkness was beginning to settle in, and I felt a twinge of fear hitting the pit of my stomach.

“Think fast.” Said Mark as he tossed me a flashlight.

Lucky for me I had quick reflexes and managed to catch the flashlight. Mark then unzipped part of his backpack and pulled out a couple of items and began explaining them to me.

“This is a digital recorder.” He explained, showing me the small little pocket sized device in his hand before continuing, “It is said that these can pick up voices in a frequency that our ears cannot hear. Every once in a while, if you are lucky, you will capture what is known as an EVP also known as an electronic voice phenomena on these recordings.”

“Interesting.” I replied, still distracted and looking all around, still feeling a little creeped out as if we were being watched.

“This,” says Mark, “is a Rem Pod. It is able to detect electro magnetic frequencies that ghosts are said to be made up of. If they come near it, it will light up all kinds of colors and an alarm will sound.”

“Oh thats really cool!” I responded, genuinely interested as Mark powered the device on and waved his hand around the antenna, setting it off.

“Yep! I figured we would travel light today, and see if you enjoy it. If you do, maybe we can come back and go more in depth with other equipment.” Replied Mark.

“Okay cool. So where do we start?” I asked.

“Well, I figured we could start with the basement below solitary confinement. Its really creepy!” Mark replied anxiously.

“Oh great!” I joked as we headed off toward solitary.

We headed down to the basement beneath it where a couple of murders had taken place a long time ago. It was definitely an eerie feeling. And it was PITCH BLACK. Im talking darker than dark. I turned my flashlight on. I could feel my breathing getting heavier, my heart racing. There was a table that Mark set the rem pod on, and a couple of chairs nearby that he brought over for us to sit on that other investigators likely used frequently as well.

“Alright, have a seat and turn your flashlight off Jordan and we will begin.” Ordered Mark as he took a seat facing the rem pod.

I took a seat and begrudgingly asked if I had to turn my flashlight off.

“Yeah dude. Whats the matter? I thought you didnt believe in ghosts?” He goaded.

“I dont...its just creepy down here...ya know what...fine!” I yelled after seeing Mark’s grin.

I turned my flashlight off, and we sat in silence for a few minutes.

“Hey guys, you probably remember me, but if not...my name is Mark, and I have Jordan here with me. Its his first time here and we would love to talk with you guys.” Said Mark as he turned on his digital recorder and placed it on his lap.

“Now remain perfectly still Jordan. Im going to ask a couple of questions, and pause between each one to try to catch a voice. Be extremely quiet and very still.” Said Mark in a hushed tone.

We sat in silence for a couple more minutes. It was an eerie kind of quiet, almost too quiet.

“Can you come forward and speak to Jordan and I?” Asked Mark.

Mark paused for a few minutes before speaking again.

“I would really appreciate it if you could come up and scare my pal Jordan. He doesnt think you will!” Yelled Mark.

“Fuck you Mark!” I yelled with a laugh.

After we both settled down for a second, we sat in silence again. All of a sudden I could have SWORN that I heard footsteps from the other side of the basement.

“What the fuck was that?!” I yelled to Mark.

“Shh.” He responded.

“Did you hear it?” I cried out.

“Shhh.” Again Mark responded.

I sat in silence. The footsteps had stopped for a moment. I then heard them again, this time closer. My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. I felt a cool breeze swirling around me which made no sense as there were no windows and no air drafts.

“What landed you here in this prison?” Asked Mark.

A few seconds after he asked the question, the rem pod on the table began to go off, and I felt what felt like a hand clamp tightly down on my shoulder.

I erupted up out of my seat and let out a hellacious yell.

“What the fuck was that?” I yelled as I turned my flashlight on and scanned the area. Mark was still in his seat, shooting me a puzzled look there was no one else around.

“What happened?” Asked Mark as he turned his recorder off.

“Dude I heard footsteps, then I felt cold air circling around me, and then after you asked that question, my shoulder got grabbed!” I replied, freaking out.

Mark chuckled. “Ahh, your first experience.” He said with another chuckle.

“Its not funny dude! My shoulder got grabbed hard!” I exclaimed.

“Well, these inmates dont care about your feelings Jordan, and I think they can sense your fear...here lets see if we captured anything on the recorder.” Said Mark as he began to play back the recording.

At first there was nothing between anything being said, but right after Mark asked what brought them to this prison, there was a clear whispery sounding voice on the recording to my amazement because it was quiet enough to hear a pin drop after he asked that question and both of us would have heard a whisper. Mark got really excited and played it back. We listened to Mark’s question and then right after he asked, just before I was grabbed and the rem pod went off, there was a voice.

It said: “I killed.”

We couldnt believe it. Mark got really hyped, and I was legitimately afraid at this point.

“That was awesome!” exclaimed Mark.

“More like terrifying!” I replied.

“We have to go tell Dan and Rachel! This is so awesome!” He exclaimed as he began gathering all of his stuff.

And with that we headed out from the basement under solitary confinement and went off and told Dan and Rachel what all transpired and showed them the recording and they were very intrigued.

After we exited the cafeteria, Mark and I continued to make our way around different areas of the prison, and conducting more recording sessions etc. It had been pretty uneventful since that first interaction we had.

We had ventured into some really terrifying areas of the jail. Occasionally we would hear a weird unexplainable noise or things like that, but overall things went quiet. Mark said he wasnt sure why all the activity had suddenly died off, but he had an idea and told me to follow him.

We had walked up a few flights of stairs of a cellblock and made our way down to Cell #326.

Mark made his way inside the prison cell, and looked back at me standing outside of it.

“Arent you going to come in?” He asked.

The cell was pretty narrow. It had bunk beds to the side, and a sink and toilet. It was hard to believe that two men lived in each of these cells together with how cramped it was.

“Come on man, its so cramped in here!” I replied as Mark was pulling the equipment out of his bag.

“Dont be scared now.” Taunted Mark.

Just as he said that, I heard what sounded like a cell door slam shut somewhere within this same cellblock which was 4 floors high. I got startled when I heard that sound and let out a little yell.

“Jesus Christ!” I exclaimed.

Mark let out a little chuckle as I turned to look away, aiming my flashlight up and down the cell block. I heard what sounded like chains clanking in the cellblock with Mark. I immediately turned my flashlight into the cell and saw Mark taking a hand out of one of his pockets.

“Did you hear that?” I asked.

“Hear what?” Asked Mark.

“It sounded like chains rattling or something!” I exclaimed.

Mark shook his head and responded with. “You are hearing things now Jordan.” As he laughed.

“Yeah whatever! I know what I heard. Whats the story with this cell anyways?” I asked as I stepped inside.

“Well,” said Mark as he stood up and put his hands on his hips, “An inmate killed himself in this cell. He had been notorious for taking advantage of weaker men before he hung himself.” Added Mark.

“Oh good.” I responded with a laugh.

“Flashlight off. We are going to try an experiment.” said Mark as he squeezed past me with the rem pod and placed it on the walkway corridor in front of the cell we were in.

Mark then slid back past me once again and told me to keep my eye on the rem pod. I then turned around to face it. I turned my flashlight off, and everything went dark. After a brief adjustment period, I could see decently with the ambient light.

I heard Mark turn on his digital recorder and he began asking some questions with pauses in between. I turned back and asked a question here and there too.

After my second question, Mark told me to keep watching the rem pod in case it quickly flashed without an alarm which would happen occasionally if something ran by quickly.

I thought I heard the sound of chains clanking behind me once again, but paid it no mind since Mark told me I was hearing things earlier when I brought it up and I didnt want him to think I was afraid.

Suddenly, I was viciously grabbed from behind, spun around and slammed up against the wall of the cell. Before I even knew what hit me, I felt my arms wrenched behind me and the feeling of cold steel handcuffs encapsulating my wrists and trapping them behind me.

“What the hell man?!” I yelled and tried to pull back away from the wall before being shoved into it once again.

“Shut up. Lets see if this experiment works!” Yelled Mark.

“What experime-mmmmmph!” I groaned as I had turned my head to try to look at him and ask the question.

Mark had stuffed a white rag into my mouth, cramming it tightly and some of the rag still dropping down over my chin.

“HMMM MMMPH!” I moaned into the gag, shaking my head.

“You spit that out and scream and you will regret it.” Threatened Mark, clearly trying to play a character.

“MMM GMMM MMPH!” I moaned into my gag as Mark pressed me harder up against the wall and used a free hand to unbotton my shorts and pull them down as well as my briefs.

“Im gonna enjoy this.” Whispered Mark into my ear as he licked it.

He released his grip on me that had pinned me to the wall.

“Dont move!” Ordered Mark as he began climbing out of his shorts and skivvies. I could barely see him, but apparently he was already hard because I could hear him snapping a condom on.

Mark came back over to me. He wrapped the belt he previously was wearing around my neck, and with one arm pulled it tight like a choker. He then used his other hand to clamp over my already gagged mouth as I could feel his wet lubricated condom slowly ease inside me.

“Mmmmph!” I groaned with pleasure.

“Yeah! Take it!” Demanded Mark as he finished thrusting into me.

Immediately the rem pod outside the cell began going off and lighting up like crazy. Clearly something was there as Mark began thrusting in and out of me.

“MMM HMMM HMMM MMMPH!” I groaned with each thrust.

This was indeed a new experience. Mark was essentially making me his bitch in an abandoned prison cell. I never thought that would be a thing, but not going to lie, I was into it.

Mark began to pull tighter on the belt, forcing my head back a bit as he began licking and sucking on my ear.

“Yeah, you like that boy?” He tauntingly whispered as he continued to viciously pummel me.

“Mmmmpg!” I moaned with intense pleasure.

After several more minutes of this, we both climaxed at almost the same exact time. The rem pod never stopped going off until after we finished and Mark uncuffed and ungagged me.

“Well that was a really hot experiment.” I chuckled as I pulled my shorts and underwear back up.

“Right? And it worked.” Replied Mark with a laugh.

We wound up cleaning up the mess we had made, and then played back the recorder. The only EVP captured had said “Get him” right after Mark had slammed me against the wall and cuffed me. It was really bizarre and kind of frightening at the same time.

Mark and I thoroughly enjoyed investigating the rest of the night before we wound up driving home. We were both exhausted. We went to Mark’s house and fell asleep in Mark’s room together.

————————————

End of Chapter 2!

————————————
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I wonder if Mark's kinky idea was somehow due to :shock: GHOSTLY POSSESSION?!!!!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago I wonder if Mark's kinky idea was somehow due to :shock: GHOSTLY POSSESSION?!!!!
Great theory, but this was 100% pre-meditated by Mark haha
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Really eager to read the next part :)
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

chloroboy wrote: 2 years ago Really eager to read the next part :)
Hopefully I can get something up today or tomorrow!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 3:
———————

(No full on bondage in this chapter. We will be building upon that as a suspense builder for the 4th and final chapter of this little story without the other two sock boys.)

I woke up the next morning, feeling pretty refreshed. Last night was a lot of fun. It was way more fun than I had expected. It had opened my eyes to the possibilities of life after death. Mark taking me to experience that was awesome. Speaking of...where was Mark?

I glanced over and saw the other side of the bed was empty.

“Mark?” I called out.

I received no response, so I shrugged and hopped up out of bed wearing just my underwear and socks. I grabbed my duffle I had packed with a change of clothes. I dug out normal relaxation attire. I grabbed a plain black t shirt, dark grey baggy sweatpants, a pair of heather grey briefs with a white waistband, and a pair of thin, black no show sock liners.

I figured Mark was downstairs preparing breakfast in his kitchen, or maybe ran out to do an errand and decided to let me sleep in.

I turned on the shower in Mark’s bathroom to let it warm up, and grabbed a towel. I stripped down and admired my physique in the mirror. I was up to about 205 lbs of lean muscle on my 6’0 frame at this point, and I loved how tight and chiseled my body looked. I rubbed my hands down my washboard abs and smiled with my all too adorable smile. I started doing some various bodybuilder poses in the mirror.

I didnt consider it to be conceited. I work and have worked very hard to have my body look like this. I like to enjoy it as well as show it off.

After a few minutes, I finally stepped into the shower and began to wash off. I just used Mark’s shampoo and body wash to get cleaned up and get my day started feeling right.

After I hopped out of the shower, I dried off quickly and threw on my t shirt before styling my hair up into a fohawk for the day. I then slipped on my briefs, sweatpants and socks.

“Damn you look good.” I said to myself, twirling in front of the mirror before heading out of the bathroom.

I slid my socked feet into my pair of white Nike slides and headed out of the bedroom in search of Mark. I checked several rooms upstairs, hollering for Mark and not hearing anything in return. I headed downstairs to the main floor and began to search as well.

After making my way through Mark’s massive house, and hearing no response. I headed off toward the living room. As I made me entrance to the living room through the back hall. I opened up the french doors to enter, and there stood Mark. He was dressed similarly to me with comfy workout type clothes. He had on a tight heather grey cotton t shirt that hugged his torso in all the right places, a pair of loose fitting, thin black running shorts that were a little shorter than knee length, and a pair of really cute thin white no show sock liners.

Mark spun around when he saw me. He threw his arms out, welcoming me as he grinned. I stood there, eyeing him up and down, he looked amazing. I was confused as to what was going on though.

“Jordan! Good morning! How did you sleep?” Asked Mark enthusiastically.

“Uhhh...I slept fine. Whats going on?” I asked.

“Well, I had a really hot dream about you last night. I woke up feeling so energized, and extremely horny.” He replied.

“Okay.” I replied with a slight pause and a chuckle. “So why didnt you answer me when I was calling your name?”

Mark paused, and shrugged his shoulders before responding with, “I wanted to build a little suspense.” He said with a chuckle.

“Were you standing here this whole time?” I asked with a chuckle in response.

“No, only when I heard you starting to holler for me.” He replied.

“Okay, so what are we getting into today then?” I asked.

“Well, im glad you asked Jordan. You see, you didnt even acknowledge my hot dream I had.” He replied as he seductively and slowly walked up to me.

“Well, what happ-“ I tried replying before being cut off by Mark.

“Ah buh tuh tuh tuh.” He said as he pressed a finger to my lips, causing me to laugh a little.

“We will get to doing whatever we feel like taking the day today. However, I want to challenge you to a wrestling match of sorts.”

“A wrestling mat-“ I was again cut off by Mark’s finger.

“Shh shh shh.” Replied Mark before continuing, “Yes, in my dream we were wrestling. Right here in this living room. So, just like in my dream, I want to make it happen. How it is going to work. We are in a stripping match. The goal is to tear the clothes off of each other. The first person to be stripped naked down to just their socks is the loser and must succumb to being tied up...you in?” He asked.

“I dont know Mark, its still pretty early.” I replied.

“Awww is baby Jordan scared to lose to big bad Mark?” Taunted Mark in a baby face and voice.

“Shut up. You know I can take you.” I laughed.

“Are you in then?” Asked Mark again.

“Cant we eat breakfast first? Im starving.” I replied.

Mark sighs and replies, “I guess little baby Jordan cant hang. Little baby Jordan knows he cant win.” Said Mark as he began poking me with his pointer finger.

“Come on man, knock it off!” I replied, slightly annoyed.

Mark followed up with a couple more taunts and kept poking me. I let out a bit of a growl and before either one of us knew what hit us, and before I could even say I was in, I had already tackled Mark down to the floor. I caught both of us off guard. As soon as we hit the floor I wasnt even sure what to do at that point, thats how caught off guard even I was.

Mark wasted no time in beginning to try to grapple with me. I quickly got my wits about me as I straddled his hips, feeling his semi hard erection beginning to grow. I pinned Mark’s wrists down to the floor with each of my hands pinning down each of his wrists.

I tried to place one hand down on both and hold both of them there, but it wasnt meant to be. As soon as I released my one hand, Mark sprang both of his hands free, and in one motion as he pulled his hands free, he bucked his hip up super hard, causing me to lose my balance as he then quickly sat up and lunged forward, tackling me backwards onto the ground.

Mark and I began exchanging trash talk as Mark decided to leave my shirt alone for the time being and focused on my lower half. He quickly flipped me onto my stomach tossed my Nike slides off before squatting on my mid back. I flailed around and tried to get him off balance. He wasnt budging. I tried to lift myself up by doing a pushup, and that didnt work either.

Mark then tugged at the waistbands of both my sweatpants and my briefs. I wriggled around and flailed my legs around, trying to make it difficult for him as he continued to taunt me.

As I flailed a leg back, Mark caught my socked foot and held it in place as he tickled my sock covered foot. I swung my other foot up to try to kick his hand away, and he caught that one as well. He used his one arm to basically bear hug my feet together as he tickled both of them with his free hand. I could also hear him sniffing my socked feet occasionally.

The tickling was getting to be too much. I was screaming and shouting telling him to stop. Eventually he did. He still kept my feet bear hugged with his one arm as he went back and forth with his free hand, tugging my sweatpants and briefs down together at the same time. After he got them down to a certain point, he released my feet and began sliding them down further.

I had to quickly make a move out of desperation as I was not in a good position here. I torqued my arm back and tickled the sole of Mark’s socked foot which had been tucked back behind him as he straddled my lower back.

Mark yelped in surprise with laughter as he kicked his foot out and away from me. This gave me enough wiggle room, so I managed to quickly flip onto my back and wrap an arm around Mark’s neck and drag him backward onto the floor. I quickly jumped up to my feet, bare ass as I hopped back a couple of feet and began to pull up my sweatpants as Mark stood back to his feet once more.

“It appears we are at a stalemate.” I challenged, my eyes beaming looking at Mark’s disgruntled face.

“Not for long.” He replied.

“What’sa matter? Big bad Mark cant out muscle me anymore?” I said with my best babyface and voice, taunting him.

Quickly Mark began to spring into action. We locked up in the center of the living room once more. We had been grappling standing up for quite some time now. I tried to make a move for Mark’s lower half. I swooped down low, but Mark postured perfectly, as he sprawled his legs out wide and essentially threw me face first into the ground.

“Big mistake. No mercy this time.” Said Mark as he wasted no time spinning around and forcing my shirt up. I tried to fight it, but I was on my stomach in a bad position again and as the shirt made its way up, Mark scooted up along with it until his knees dug right underneath where my armpit area was and couldnt lower my arms down. He then quickly pulled my t shirt the rest of the way off of me before twirling it in the air like he had just won the super bowl before tossing it aside.

Mark then spun around and triumphantly gave my ass a playful swat overtop of my sweatpants. He then wasted no time digging his thumbs into my waistbands. I writhed and flailed around underneath him. I once again reached for Mark’s foot that was kicked back behind him as he straddled me and I tickled his socked sole once again. It produced the same result and I managed to pull Mark back to the floor once again as I quickly rolled him onto his stomach and got to work on his shirt.

I did the same exact thing he did to me as he was face down and managed to pull his shirt off, revealing his bulging back muscles.

As soon as I shifted my weight back down and spun around to face his lower half, Mark showed off his brute strength, managing to do a pushup very aggressively and sending me falling forward towards his feet. Both of us quickly scrambled around and began grappling once again before Mark managed to maneuver me around and pull both my sweatpants and briefs off my flailing body. He then tossed them aside as well. I looked up at him towering over me, a look of hunger and lust in his eyes as he stared down at my now fully naked body.

I could see his hard on through his basketball shorts as I surveyed him back, starting at his sexy socked feet and slowly my eyes worked up his glorious greek god of a physique.

“Now...you are all mine.” Said Mark with a deep lust in his voice, sending my stomach into absolute knots.

————————————

End of Chapter 3!

What does Mark have planned for Jordan now that he won his prize? Stay tuned for a very steamy, hot and heavy final chapter to this mini series!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oooh, sexy wrestling! I wonder if it was just like Mark dreamed it?

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago Oooh, sexy wrestling! I wonder if it was just like Mark dreamed it?
I love it as well! Thank you! And you will see! :twisted:
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 4:
———————

“So what happens now?” I asked, still laying flat on my back as I crossed my socked feet over top of one another.

“Whatever I want.” Said Mark as he walked over to his coffee table that had bondage equipment all over it.

Ever since I had started coming over, the big coffee table in his giant living room ALWAYS had bondage gear placed all over it. Everything you could ever need. Rope in varying colors, bandanas, exercise bands, leather belts, duct tape in varying colors, ball gags, handcuffs, butt plugs etc. Anything you could ever need for bondage fun.

I turn my head and peer over at Mark’s glorious physique. The black basketball shorts hugging his hips perfectly as his bubble butt protruded out in a very enticing manner. His very toned legs looked great, and the cute little white socks...oh god the socks looked good. My eyes then shifted up as Mark continued to mull which items he wanted to use. He put his hands on his hips, causing his trap muscles to bulge out.

I dont know how or when I had become attracted to guys. I had been straight all my life, but here I was eagerly awaiting to be tied hand and foot and helpless at the hands of a guy I found extremely attractive.

I watched Mark grab a coil of bright red rope. He tossed it over beside me. He then grabbed another coil of red rope and came walking over to me once again.

I thought about running and putting up a fight, but for some reason submitting like I was about to was turning me on greatly. Mark managed to overpower me and beat me in the wrestling match. He earned this. He earned me. I was going to stay put and let him enjoy his prize.

Mark came over and stretched out his bundle of red rope.

“Hands.” He said shortly.

I wasnt sure what he wanted, so I just lifted my arms and placed my hands together out in front of me while I laid back on the floor.

Mark wasted no time as he viciously and efficiently knotted my wrists together with a snap after he completed his knot, tying my hands in front of me. I glanced up at his towering body. He was grinning. Im sure he was pleased at how easily I was submitting to his requests.

“Why do you look so pleased?” I inquired curiously.

Mark continued grinning as he replied. “This is just like in my dream. I won the wrestling match, and you submitted yourself to me afterwards.”

I paused for a second as I lowered my now tightly bound wrists and smiled. “I mean you won fair and square. I guess dreams do come true.” I added with a tease.

Mark merely grinned as he began to get loose the other bundle of red rope.

“Lets see those beautiful feet.” Demanded Mark as he motioned for me to hold them up.

I did a leg lift, and raised my feet up together. Mark wasted no time as he aggressively and emphatically tied my socked feet together at the ankles. They snapped together as he cinched his knot and were now helplessly bound together as I lowered them back to the floor.

“Well?” Asked Mark.

I knew what he wanted. I began tugging at my bonds and sure enough, there would be no getting free without him untying the knots. It had little give as I squirmed around.

“Its tight. I couldnt escape without your help. However, I cooould bite at the knot tying my wrists and loosen it that way.” I threatened playfully.

“Oh yeah?” Replied Mark.

“Yeah.” I spat back.

“Well, we will have to see about that.” Answered Mark as he lifted his right sock clad foot up and clamped it down over my mouth.

“Mmmph!” I groaned.

Mark’s socks were actually clean, so I smelled the fresh scent of cleanly laundered socks. This wasnt so bad. The softness of his thin liner socks over my lips, preventing me from speaking was quite hot. All I could do was lay there and take in the sights and the fresh smell.

“Gonna use your mouth to free your hands now?” Taunted Mark.

“Nmmmph.” I replied, trying to shake my head no as best I could with his socked foot plastered over my mouth.

“Good. Maybe you can use it to worship.” Said Mark as he slid his foot around slyly before using his sock covered toes to pry my lips apart and force his socked foot as far into my mouth as I could let it go.

“GMMMBMMPH HMMPH!” I groaned as his sexy sock covered foot invaded my mouth.

“Worship it.” He added.

My eyes would shift from locking onto his stare, and then back down his amazing body, to the socked foot staring my in my face that was buried in my mouth.

I proceeded to do my best job of trying to worship his foot. He then pulled his foot out of my mouth and kept it dangling above my face, toes pointed toward my mouth. I raised my head forward and began to kiss and lick his sock covered toes.

Suddenly, Mark pulled his foot away, clearly enjoying what was going on. He grabbed me by my bound wrists and dragged me over towards the nearby couch. I was spun around so that I was facing the same direction as the couch.

“What are you doing?” I asked as Mark sat on the couch, leaving me laying on the floor.

“Thats enough outta you.” He said as he clamped his socked foot over my mouth once more.

“Hmmm gmmph!”

“Yes, thats it! Take it in. I know you are loving every second of this.” Replied Mark.

He then lowered his other socked foot down and began playfully wiggling it over and around my erection before bringing it up to my bound hands.

“I sure could use a foot rub.” Added Mark as he playfully tapped his socked toes on my hands.

I grumbled into his foot that was over my mouth, and then began to do my best with my bound hands to massage and rub his other sock covered foot.

“Ah! Yeah, this is the life!” Exclaimed Mark.

I replied with a groan into his foot. Mark made me continue to worship and rub his socked feet for several more minutes before he got up from the couch. He was fully erect at this point. He yoaked me up off the floor, and pulled me back into him, I could feel his erection press down and sandwich between my cheeks through his basketball shorts as he wrapped an arm around me and clamped it over my mouth.

“NMM HMMPH GMM!” I grumbled as he reached around with his free hand and began stroking me.

“Shh shh shh. Just let it happen.” Whispered Mark as he licked my ear and began grinding his hips into my backside, essentially dry humping me.

I was really getting onto this, and right as soon as I was about to climax, Mark stopped what he was doing, apparently sensing it. He then began to manhandle me and my bound body, wanting to impose his will as he forced my head to look around as he kept his hand clamped over my mouth and then dragged me over to the sofa.

He then tackled me down onto the sofa so I was laying face down and he was on top of me. Mark hopped off of the sofa and told me not to move. I did as I was told and laid on the couch. I glanced up and saw him walk over to the coffee table where he grabbed a white bandana, some string and another bundle of bright red rope.

He walked back over to me with items in hand.

“What are you doing with those?” I inquired.

“Dont worry about it.” He responded as he tossed the bandana by my head and sat me up.

“Im allowed to ask!” I yelled.

No sooner than I finished my sentence, Mark roughly clamped a hand over my mouth before releasing his grip and then forcing my head into his groin, muffling my protests.

“Just shut up. You are mine. Im in charge. One more question or comment outta you and a harsh spanking will be coming. Do you understand me?” He replied.

I nodded my head and groaned into his pelvic region before he loosened his grip. Mark then grabbed the bundle of red rope and wound it around my upper body, pinning my upper arms to my sides tightly before he cinched it off. Mark then aggressively shoved me back onto my side on the couch and then grabbed my bound sock clad feet and tossed them back up onto the couch once again as well.

I looked up at Mark as he took his running shorts off, revealing he wasnt even wearing underwear! His erection sprang up like a diving board. Mark dug into the pocket of his running shorts, and pulled out a pair of what appeared to be very dirty white no show liner socks. He balled them up and bent down.

“Open up.” He demanded.

I shook my head no after seeing how dirty they were.

“You have submitted just fine all morning, open your mouth.” He repeated.

I again shook my head no.

“Alright. Have it your way.” Said Mark as he pinched my nostrils together.

I tried to hold my breath as long as I could before yelling “No! Mmmmph!” as Mark crammed the dirty socks into my mouth.

They tasted foul. Very salty, and very worn. I dared not take my chances at spitting them out, so I did what I felt I had to do and just kept them in my mouth, groaning and grumbling as my saliva began to draw the juices out of them.

“I wore those for 3 days straight. Gym, jog, around the house, during sleep. I hope you like them.” He cooed

“NMMPH THMMPH GRMMPH!” I yelled as Mark grabbed the white bandanna and tied it off around my head and between my lips, effectively trapping the socks in and muffling me even more.

“I think you said they taste great! Im glad you think so!” He said with a chuckle as I groaned angrily at him.

“Be right back. Dont go anywhere.” Teased Mark as he walked back over toward the coffee table and came back with a bottle of lube in hand.

He looked down and saw the string laying in the ground.

“Oh I almost forgot.” He said as he reached down and grabbed the string before tightly wrapping it around my balls so I wouldnt be able to climax.

Mark then set the bottle of lube down on the couch next to me as he began massaging my feet, gently caressing them and working magic with his hands before bringing himself down to run his tongue all up and down my socked feet eliciting some very loud moans into my gag.

Shortly after, Mark shifted his focus and decided to start stroking me, and then sucking me off. It was driving me mad. I would have climaxed 5 times by now if it wasnt for the string. This was torture.

I bit down hard on the now damp socks filling my mouth, their nasty juices still filling my mouth up as I moaned very loud through gritted teeth. Mark finally stopped what he was doing and rolled me onto my stomach and stuffed a pillow under my hips. He poured the lube down my crack. I looked back, and noticed Mark wasnt wearing a condom and was lubing himself up.

“Do you trust me?” He asked.

I nodded my head and moaned into my gag.

“Okay good. Im clean, trust me. This will feel so much better for both of us.” He added as he climbed onto the couch.

My butterflies were kicked into overdrive. This was a big step. Mark didnt waste time as he slowly inserted himself into me.

It started out slow and sensual, but quickly evolved into him absolutely ramming into me. It was heaven on earth. I guess this was a sign that Mark was claiming me.

After what felt like a solid 10 minutes or so, I felt Mark roughly pull out as he let out a thunderous roar and I felt something hot and wet land on my back.

“Oh god that was fuckin amazing!” He said as he grabbed his running shorts and wiped me off.

“Im glad I decided to claim you. I suppose you want me to help you out now too?” He asked as he rolled me onto my back.

I mumbled and moaned into my gag thrusting my hips up at him and nodding yes frantically.

Mark smiled as he untied the string around my balls and took me into his mouth. It didnt take long for me to shoot my load off.

“OMMMMPH MMYMMH GMMPH!” I yelled into my gag as the release was so sweet.

Shortly after, Mark got everything cleaned up but didnt untie me or ungag me. He just collapsed onto the couch behind me and spooned me and snuggled my bound and gagged self.

“Are we in a relationship now?” I thought to myself as I laid there and enjoyed what was happening.

—————————

End of chapter and end of mini series! I hope you all enjoyed!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

AAAAAAAAAAH! :shock: ARE they in a relationship? Does this literally make Jordan the man of Mark's dreams? And can I be the ghost that eventually returns to kidnap these sexy hunks at some later date? :lol:

Great story, man!

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago AAAAAAAAAAH! :shock: ARE they in a relationship? Does this literally make Jordan the man of Mark's dreams? And can I be the ghost that eventually returns to kidnap these sexy hunks at some later date? :lol:

Great story, man!
[mention]Volobond[/mention]

Hahaha I am glad you enjoyed it! You absolutely may! Im hopeful you one day use your writing talents to act out on kidnapping one, if not all of them and having your way! :twisted:
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I love Mark and Jordan so much! Such a great little adventure for them! The other sock boys are fun, but Mark and Jordan are definitely my favorite! Hoping for more of them sooner rather than later!
My M/M Stories Here
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago I love Mark and Jordan so much! Such a great little adventure for them! The other sock boys are fun, but Mark and Jordan are definitely my favorite! Hoping for more of them sooner rather than later!
I love the characters too! I really want to keep writing stories for them, but its tough to gauge if people are still interested or not! I enjoy them, so I continue writing either way, but hopefully alot of my former readers still tune in as well!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

blackbound wrote: 2 years ago I know I am!
Thank you! I really appreciate that! Seeing positive comments definitely motivates me to keep writing!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic