Shopping for shoes (F/F) COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Shopping for shoes (F/F) COMPLETE

Post by NotSeen »

With thanks to [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention]
--- ---

Shopping for shoes

Part 1
A small brass bell tingled above the door as Chelsey stepped into the small secondhand store. The small shop was crammed full of clothing racks, the walls lined with tightly packed shelves, all of them full of clothing and accessories. The air smelled of clean linen and the slight burnt hint of something that had been ironed.

“Welcome! I’ll be with you in a minute.” The voice came from somewhere in the back of the room. Chelsey turned to look and saw a young redheaded woman making her way between the over-full racks with a stack of shoe boxes in her arms. The woman slipped through a curtain made of small seashells on strings at the back of the store and emerged a few seconds later. She was wearing a cream-colored dress that clung to her upper body like a second skin, but billowed out into a wide, pleated skirt. The top of the dress was extensively embroidered with flowers and vines done in a white thread that barely contrasted with the fabric itself. Her copper-red hair was held off her face with a red scarf tied as a headband. When she made her way around the rack of coats, Chelsey could see that the dress reached all the way to her calves, showing her... bare feet? No, she was wearing sandals - a slim leather thong ran from between her big and second toes up to her ankle, where it was knotted to another thong and the sole looked like it was only a couple millimeters thick. Her toenails were painted a warm red.

“Can I help you”, the saleslady asked. Chelsey turned from her feet to look at her face. Fair skin, a sprinkling of freckles on her nose and cheeks, her lipstick matching both the headscarf and the polish on her toenails - smiling with a twinkle in her green eyes.

“Oh, yes, hello. I’m interested in a pair of shoes you had in the window”, Chelsey managed to say. The saleslady nodded.

“Which ones, if I may ask?”

“The white high-top Converses. Six-and-a-half.”

A knowing look appeared on the saleslady’s face. “Oh, those. I got them a few days ago. A nice pair. Would you like to try them on?”

“Please.”

The saleslady made her way to the window through the narrow gaps between the display racks. She leaned around the window backdrop and pulled the white Converses from the display. “Here we are. You can take a seat over here.”

Chelsey squeezed past the racks and sat on a low stool. She pulled off her battered espadrilles and pulled on the white Converses. They fit perfect and were in really good shape, just a little bit scuffed here and there from use. Standing up, she turned to see what they looked like in the mirror.

“They look good on you”, the saleslady said. “Do you like them?”

“Yes.”

“You know… I’ll gladly sell you that pair if you want, but we have an almost identical pair on the shelf over there. White high-tops, same year… mint condition.”

Chelsey’s face lit up. “Mint? Really?”

The saleslady nodded. “Yes. If you give me a moment, I’ll get them for you”, she said, already on her way to a shelf full of shoes. She reached up on her tiptoes and pulled the shoes off a high shelf. Watching her, Chelsey couldn’t help thinking the saleslady was showing herself off. She put such thoughts away as the woman returned carrying the Converses.

“Here you go.”

Chelsey sat down and started unlacing the shoes, but the saleslady quickly crouched in front of her and grabbed her hands, pushing them away.

“Oh, let me help”, the woman said and began unlacing the Converses. Surprised, Chelsey sat silently and let her do it. She hadn’t expected the saleslady would help her with the shoes - but what had really thrown her off was the touch of the redhead’s hands. She’d grabbed her by the wrists, pushing her hands together and holding them there just for a fraction of a second longer than necessary… as if she’d been… tied up. Butterflies were somersaulting in her stomach as she watched the redhead pull first one, then the other shoe off her feet.

The saleslady quickly glanced up at her, smiling. Chelsey smiled back. The redhead took one of Chelsey’s feet and slid the new shoe on. She did it rather slowly, as if there was something special in the mundane task… and all the while she kept stroking Chelsey’s foot with her fingers...

Chelsey’s breath caught in her throat. She didn’t know what she’d expected of this visit, but this wasn’t it. She could feel a blush rise on her face… and the unmistakable heat of arousal start to smoulder in her crotch.

“There you go. How do they feel”, the redhead said, shaking Chelsey out of her thoughts. She looked down to admire the shoes. They were indeed flawless - the white was so bright it almost shone - but Chelsey’s gaze kept flitting to the saleslady standing in front of her… and especially her sandaled feet.

“Yes, they’re nice. How much are they?”

“Oh, you can have them for the same prize as the other ones”, the redhead said and smiled. “Special offer for a first-time client.”

“Thank you”, Chelsey said, taking one last look at the shoes. She then reached down to take them off - but stopped when the saleslady once again crouched in front of her.

“Allow me.” She opened laces and pulled the shoes off… once again taking more time than was really required. It took all of Chelsey’s determination and willpower not to moan as the redhead’s fingers moved on her skin. “There. Why don’t you put your shoes on and follow me”, the saleslady said, rose to her feet and headed to the counter at the back of the store. Chelsey put her espadrilles back on and followed her.

Standing at the counter, Chelsey pulled out her purse and fished out her credit card.

“Thank you”, the saleslady said as she rang up the sale. “You know… I get a lot of shoes. Any particular ones you’re interested in?”

“Nike Air Force 1’s”, Chelsey said without thinking.

The saleslady’s face lit up. “Well, that’s a coincidence. That stack of boxes I was carrying when you came in - there’s a pair of Air Force 1’s in there. Six-and-a-halves. 1982. Never worn. Interested?”

Chelsey’s eyes flew wide. “Seriously? Unworn?”

“Yes. Now, shoes that old, I can’t guarantee anything about how long they’d last, but… just thought you might be interested.”

“Oh yes!”

“Perfect”, the saleslady said and set the bag containing the Converses down on the counter. “If you would like to see them, please, right this way”, she said, indicating toward the back with her hand.

Chelsey smiled at saleslady as she walked around the counter and headed toward the curtain separating the store room from the shop proper. The small seashells clicked against one another as she pushed the curtain aside and stepped into the dimly-lit room.

“Wher… mmmph!” Chelsey’s words were cut off by the saleslady’s warm, soft hand as it settled onto her lips. The saleslady’s other arm snaked underneath Chelsey’s arm, reaching across her back and grabbing her other arm by the elbow - trapping the arms behind her back.

“Shhhh. I will not hurt you. I just couldn’t help noticing just how much you liked my sandals”, the saleslady whispered into Chelsey’s ear, her lips brushing against the earlobe. “In fact, it looked like you liked my feet even more than my sandals. Am I right?”

Chelsey’s face flushed red. She managed a small nod, her heart thumping in her chest. The words and the way she was being held lit her brewing arousal into a roaring fire.

The saleslady chuckled. “Relax, there’s nothing to be ashamed about. I usually can tell when someone is into feet. It’s because I am, too… as you might have noticed… and I liked your feet”, she said, her tongue flicking quickly on Chelsey’s ear. “Liked them a lot.”

Chelsey’s eyes were closed. She could feel the saleslady’s foot stroking up and down her bare calf, making her breath heavier - and her pussy feel wet.

“I want to tie you up and play with your feet. I will not hurt you.”
--- ---
Here you go. Once again, any and all feedback is welcome.
Trust me, there will be TUGs in pt 2 , but unfortunately, you'll have to wait for that until after the weekend. Till then, I hope you enjoy this.
Last edited by NotSeen 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Sounds good so far, I´m intrigued. You created a wonderful atmosphere here. Looking forward to part two!
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

LOL I'm getting so used to waiting till after the weekend, but it's always soooo worth the wait!!! 🙂 Thanks for another neat story!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Sounds good so far, I´m intrigued. You created a wonderful atmosphere here. Looking forward to part two!
Thank you! I hope the rest of the story lives up to your expectations.
Trickster wrote: 2 years ago LOL I'm getting so used to waiting till after the weekend, but it's always soooo worth the wait!!! 🙂 Thanks for another neat story!
You're welcome - and thank you for taking the time to give feedback.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Sounds good so far, I´m intrigued. You created a wonderful atmosphere here. Looking forward to part two!
Thank you! I hope the rest of the story lives up to your expectations.
I´m sure of that [mention]NotSeen[/mention] :)
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Awesome story, I’m hooked, waiting for the next part :)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

smooth_talker45 wrote: 2 years ago Awesome story, I’m hooked, waiting for the next part :)
Thank you. I hope the conclusion of the story lives up to your expectations.
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

You are AMAZING! Please write more (:
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Fantastic, looking forward to more. That last line was awesome - simple but a great way to end it!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

chelseykittyc@t wrote: 2 years ago You are AMAZING! Please write more (:
Thank you!
Tugs4fun wrote: 2 years ago Fantastic, looking forward to more. That last line was awesome - simple but a great way to end it!
Thank you! I should have the conclusion up tomorrow.
Would you believe, the last line just sort of happened - I was initially going to split the story into two parts at another point, but that would have left the 1st part too short.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

That’s a wonderful start. I was really expecting the redhead sales lady to be barefoot when you hinted. You didn’t give her name. Not Julie by any chance?

Shame only 2 parts
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago That’s a wonderful start. I was really expecting the redhead sales lady to be barefoot when you hinted. You didn’t give her name. Not Julie by any chance?

Shame only 2 parts
Thank you. I did consider her being barefoot, but it just didn't feel right.
She does have a name (and it will be revealed in pt 2) - but alas, she's not Julie :(

I wrote this as a short story - and only decided to split it in two after finishing it (to increase the story's visibility on forum).

Once again, thank you for your kind words. The conclusion should be up tomorrow.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Here's the conclusion of the story. Hope you like it.
[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Trickster[/mention] [mention]smooth_talker45[/mention] [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention] [mention]Tugs4fun[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention]
--- ---

Part 2
Chelsey pushed herself back against the warm, slender body behind her, feeling the saleslady’s bullet-hard nipples underneath the dress she was wearing. She nodded, her head swimming with the sensations she was already feeling.

The saleslady grasped Chelsey’s wrists and gently pulled them behind her back. Chelsey felt a silk scarf wrap around her wrists. The saleslady cinched the scarf and knotted it, making it just tight enough to make sure it would not come loose.

“Have you been tied up before”, the saleslady cooed into Chelsey’s ear as she gently drew her elbows closer. Chelsey nodded.

“Wonderful”, the saleslady breathed. She wrapped another scarf around Chelsey’s arms, pulling her elbows as close as they would go. The quick, nimble fingers brushing against her back felt almost playful, a sharp contrast to the unyielding scarves. She leaned over Chelsey’s shoulder and used her hand to turn Chelsey’s face into a kiss. Her tongue slid into Chelsey’s mouth, exploring hungrily, flicking around as if inviting a game of tag. Her other hand reached around to cup Chelsey’s breasts, squeezing, digging her fingers into the soft skin.

“Mmmmmph”, Chelsey moaned into the redhead’s mouth.The sensations were making her knees weak. She tried her best to respond to the kiss, her tied hands pawing at the saleslady’s dress, finding her crotch, drawing a gasp from the redhead.

“Oh, you really like this, don’t you”, the saleslady replied, continuing the kiss while grinding herself against Chelsey’s fingers. With her one hand, she continued fondling Chelsey’s tits while her other slid inside her jeans, into her panties, finding her wet pussy. The touch of the fingers were almost too much for Chelsey, making her groan aloud.

The saleslady’s soft, warm hand covered her mouth once again. “You’re far too noisy, you know. Can’t have the neighbors hearing you”, the saleslady whispered. “Open up.”

Chelsey opened her mouth. The redhead pushed a wadded scarf into her mouth, poking and prodding until it was all the way in. She then tied a scarf over the packing as a cleave gag. “Too bad I didn’t wear socks today… they would have made a perfect gag for a girl like you”, the saleslady said as she tied another scarf as an over-the-mouth gag over the stuffing and cleave gag.

“I’ll help you lay down”, the saleslady said. She took hold of Chelsey by the armpits and carefully lowered her to the floor, first helping her sit down and then laying her onto her stomach on the wood floor.

The redhead tied her ankles with one more scarf. Chelsey looked over her shoulder to see the redhead tie two scarves together. Smiling at Chelsey, used the joined scarves to loosely hogtie her, leaving her shins pointing straight up. The saleslady checked all ties, then produced yet another scarf and walked over to Chelsey’s head, crouching beside her. Chelsey could only watch as the saleslady began folding the square of fabric. “I bet you know what this is for”, she said with a mischievous smile. “You have such pretty eyes, but trust me, this will make everything feel so… much… better…” she whispered as she blindfolded Chelsey, sealing her into her own private darkness.

Robbed of her sight, Chelsey heard the saleslady move over to her feet. Then she could only lay there and feel her left shoe pulled off… followed by the right. Slow, teasingly deliberate hands rolled her socks down her feet, caressing her skin all the way. First the left foot… then the right…

“All mine”, she heard the saleslady say, her mouth so close that Chelsey felt her breath on the skin of her feet. The first touch of the warm, wet tongue on her heel was like an electric shock. Chuckling, the saleslady licked her other heel… then the soles of her feet… twice… three times… again and again… before moving to her toes. One by one, she kissed each toe - not in order, jumping back and forth from one toe to another… She then started to take the toes into her mouth, briefly at first, but soon sucking them… first individually, then several at a time. All the while her hands stroked, kneaded and fondled Chelsey’s feet and calves.

Chelsey was no stranger to having her feet worshipped… but this was something else. The redhead playing with her feet was a magician. Her lips, tongue, hands and fingers produced one sensation after another, every one more pleasurable than the last. Being blindfolded made each and every thing feel even more intense than they would have otherwise been… and tied as she was, Chelsey could only writhe and moan on the floor.

“Has anyone ever made you cum just by playing with your feet”, the saleslady asked, never ceasing her ministrations. Chelsey shook her head. Her feet were tingling, her pussy soaking wet, lost in the sensations this witch was conjuring from her feet.

“Would you like to try?”

At that point, Chelsey would have agreed to anything… just to make sure the redhead would keep doing whatever it was that she did. She nodded frantically - only to freeze in place as the tongue and lips attacked her feet again. The saleslady chuckled softly as she saw the reaction to her workings - and even that, the tiniest tremor of exhaled air against Chelsey’s feet, was like yet another caress. Yet another caress in an unending string of them, each making the inferno within her just… that… little… bit… hotter. Chelsey tried to scream, to plead, to pray for an orgasm, but the gag made sure her words never got out.

She felt the saleslady suck on her big toes, both of them in her warm, wet mouth at once her tongue playing tricks on them - while her fingers were tracing invisible patterns on the skin of her feet. Chelsey no longer knew how long this had lasted, she no longer cared that she was lying tied up, gagged and blindfolded on the floor of a storage room… her world entire existed in her white-hot pussy and in her feet that were still subjected to the saleslady’s ministrations. Whatever the redhead was, she was playing Chelsey like an instrument, driving her higher and higher, closer and closer to the orgasm that shone like a light at the end of the tunnel, pushing her further and further - only to back down just as Chelsey was about to reach it, bring her back down and then start the whole journey anew. Writhing on the floor, Chelsey could only moan into her gag.

“Would you like to cum, kitten”, she heard the saleslady ask. She nodded frantically, pulling at the scarves that restrained her. She both loved and hated what the woman was doing to her - loved all the pleasure she was giving her, but hating the way she was being teased.

“I bet you would”, the saleslady said with a chuckle. “I can keep doing this for another hour if I want…”

Chelsey’s heart fell. The mere thought of that much more teasing without relief felt like a death sentence.

“But I don’t want to.”

The fingers, lips and tongue resumed their ministrations - but in ways Chelsey had never before experienced. She was no longer just pushed toward the orgasm shining on the horizon, she was flying toward it. The heat within her built and built, supercharged by her sightlessness, grew past anything she’d ever felt… and she was gone. Screaming into her gag, Chelsey came, her body convulsing against the unyielding bindings, seeing stars behind the blindfold, the saleslady’s kind, warm chuckle in her ears and those magical lips and hands still caressing her feet.

As the tremors began to subside, Chelsey just barely felt the saleslady start untying her. First she undid the hogtie, then her ankles, followed by her elbows and wrists. She undid the gag scarves and pulled out the saliva-soaked wadding. The blindfold came off last. Chelsey opened her eyes to see the saleslady looking down at her.

“Was it fun”, she asked, her face a mask of feigned innocence.

“Oh, if I ever get a chance to get you back for that…”

“Actually, I was kinda hoping you would”, the saleslady said, her innocent look dissolving into a grin. “I was really, really hoping you would”, she said, leaning down to kiss Chelsey. It was all Chelsey could do to respond to the kiss. “My name is Magda”, the redhead said.

“Chelsey. Nice to meet you.”

A few minutes later they stood at the store counter. Magda handed Chelsey the bag containing the white Converses she’d bought. Her feet were still tingling from the treatment.

“Incidentally, the Air Force 1’s I mentioned are actually coming in. On Monday”, Magda said. “Do you want them?”

“Yes, please.”

“I’ll keep them for you, then”, she said with a smile. “The least I can do.”

Chelsey returned the smile. “How much are they?”

“Oh, I’m sure we can think up a price”, the redhead said as she walked Chelsey to the door.

“Come on, how much?”

“Let’s talk about that once you’ve shown me all the tricks you know”, Magda said as they reached the door. “See you next Monday, then.”

“See you”, Chelsey said and stepped out of the door. She walked down the street with spring in her step, still tingling all over from the experience, her thoughts busy with what she was going to do to Magda on Monday.
--- ---
There you go. Hope you enjoyed it and please take the time to give some feedback.

This story came about in a bit roundabout way - I originally gave the idea to chelseykittyc@t, but ended up asking for it back and she graciously gave it to me. This time around, there is sort of an obvious sequel for this (whatever might happen when Chelsey returns to the store) but while I am sort of intending to write it, I make no promises as to when.
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

Love it (:
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Excellent story, I’d love to be either character. I really hope there is a Monday episode
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]NotSeen[/mention] , I enjoyed this chapter immensely. You created an incredible intense atmosphere! Well done!

Caesar
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

chelseykittyc@t wrote: 2 years ago Love it (:
Love that you love it :)
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Excellent story, I’d love to be either character. I really hope there is a Monday episode
Looks like I'll have to start thinking about really writing it, then...
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago @NotSeen , I enjoyed this chapter immensely. You created an incredible intense atmosphere! Well done!

Caesar
Many thanks for your kind words.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Very cool and erotic story. Nice job!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Tugs4fun wrote: 2 years ago Very cool and erotic story. Nice job!
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it.
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

Wow, literally loved the second part. Hoping to read more of your stories soon
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

smooth_talker45 wrote: 2 years ago Wow, literally loved the second part. Hoping to read more of your stories soon
Many thanks!
I have a handful of other stories in the works - and should have something ready to post before the end of May.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Absolutely fantastic. That bondage foot worship scene was one if the hottest, sexiest and intense foot scenes I can recall reading. Like Magda, I want to see Chelsey earn those Airforce 1's. Such a great and erotic story!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Erotic Sexy Hot and Flustered Good Story! Love the Footworship and Bondage Gags and Blindfold
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Trickster wrote: 2 years ago Absolutely fantastic. That bondage foot worship scene was one if the hottest, sexiest and intense foot scenes I can recall reading. Like Magda, I want to see Chelsey earn those Airforce 1's. Such a great and erotic story!
CarouselCowboy13 wrote: 2 years ago Erotic Sexy Hot and Flustered Good Story! Love the Footworship and Bondage Gags and Blindfold
Um... Wow. I mean... Thank you. A heartfelt thank you for such kind words. I'm happy to hear (read?) that you liked my writing so much.
I am seriously thinking about writing the continuation, but haven't started the actual work yet. Looks like I'll have to think up something even better for Chelsey to do to Magda...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic