The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection Special Update (14.02.2024) (FFMMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

As noted, you passed the 200,000 views mark yesterday, March 30, 2022. Today, you have reached another milestone. You now have 1000 remarks, March 31, 2022. Congratulations, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]!
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Time to get controversial:

1) Peter Stromberg. I really loved the German formal/classical university background woved into that part of the story. It was quite dark and mysterious and a whole different world to me. It was a very nice method to describe the class these men were from and which rules they have to follow. It's a nice backdrop for a bondage story.

[...]
You made a most interesting choice [mention]Beaumains[/mention] I must say.

To write about Heidelberg and its Fraternities was a natural choice for me, since I studied there myself and am familiar with the History of Heidelberg and its old and venerable University and the Fraternities, which are so different from their American Counterparts. Heidelberg had, has and will ever have a special place in my heart. Writing the Duel between Stromberg and Chris was quite the Challenge.

Von Instetten, also interesting. He may seems to be a not very important figure at first. But in the End: Without him, the Girls Work would have been much more difficult. And I wanted to picture him as a man haunted by his past. One of the Scenes I like the most is the Conversation between Anna and von Instetten, when Anna tells him why Chris does what she does, Anna still haunted by her Torture in Nuremberg - and they found common ground and she opened up to him, a stranger.

Sophie? Her Character has much potential. At first I did not plan to keep her Character on Board after part Four, but then I couldn´t just part from her :) You will see much more of her in the Sequel.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago As noted, you passed the 200,000 views mark yesterday, March 30, 2022. Today, you have reached another milestone. You now have 1000 remarks, March 31, 2022. Congratulations, @Caesar73!
Party time!

Looking at the stats is interesting... sorted by views:

1. Bound and gagged in a sleeping bag
2. Hitchhiker
3. Bondage model by choice
4. The hunt for Weinstein collection
5. Revelation

Sorted by replies:

1. Bound and gagged in a sleeping bag
2. The hunt for Weinstein collection
3. Revelation
4. Hitchhiker
5. Bondage model by choice

You get per chapter more replies than any other story (not counting Bound and gagged in a sleeping bag, as he breaks all records).
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago As noted, you passed the 200,000 views mark yesterday, March 30, 2022. Today, you have reached another milestone. You now have 1000 remarks, March 31, 2022. Congratulations, @Caesar73!
Party time!

I opened the Champagne :)

Jest aside: I am blown away. To put it mildly :)

To whom it ever may concern: Progress on the Sequel is good - I would guess that roughly 20 Percents have to be written yet.

What will the future bring?

The Sequel will start roughly 10 or 12 Weeks after Chris and her Friends returned from Hurghadda. The Story will begin in New York but it will not end there :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well. For reasons you know and understand I’ve arrived rather late to this side topic. Though I must admit. From an authors point of view it’s been fascinating to hear what others think. How many of the characters have proved a hit with one but not the other. Have all delighted none the less. And yet with that said. Desperate not to be swayed by another’s thoughts. (Not easy with so many good arguments as to why they’ve selected their own favourite). I’m going to. For reasons best stated by [mention]TayDay95[/mention]. Also nominated Anna. Although it’s true Kate comes a very close second.

Hope this helps and like so many other I await your next masterpiece with baited breathe
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago For reasons best stated by @TayDay95. Also nominated Anna. Although it’s true Kate comes a very close second.

Hope this helps and like so many other I await your next masterpiece with baited breathe
Hello [mention]Bandit666[/mention] thank you for your kind compliments and your confidence in my writing skills :) Seems like Anna is a well recieved character. And I can assure all Fans of the indomitable Grand Duchesse that she will play a major Part in the upcoming Sequel, I have to say, that I enjoy writing Scene with Fun very much :)

I am pretty confident that I can start posting the Sequel Mid April. It will not be necessary for any new reader to read the complete Saga "Hunt for the Weinstein Collection" beforehand I will post a Summary before the actual Story and will provide the Reader with the necessary Informations :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Hi Folks :)

I have another question for you: A good Villain is essential in a story like the Hunt for the Weinstein Collection. There is von Winterfeldt and the old Reichenbach. What do you think about them?

Any Feedback is welcome!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

I guess I'll go first.

Reichenbach: Pure evil. A little oversold with his "ugh, a woman", "ugh, an artist". But his presentation scene, when he cruelly restrained and tortured Sophie... beautifully written. I think that scene showed everything we needed to know about him. He worked good as a mid-level boss for the whole story. Probably wouldn't work as a final boss since the story features lots of morally grey characters, but as an antagonist for a middle part, he works greatly.

Von Winterfeldt:

Oh boy...

I think I've said a lot in my previous replies about him. But here we go again, as requested by the author heh.

He was very interesting at first. The man in the high castle. Mysterious and intelligent. Even as Christine & co moved forward, it all seemed to be a part of his plan. He wanted to send a message? Boom, the Dark Lady tied up all three protagonists. He needed Peter, the journalist, dead? Boom, done. He needed another message sent? The valkyries entered the hotel and restrained Christine. He wanted Sophie? He got her.

A formidable villain.

Until... the final act.

And I get that his infatuation for Christine was his doom. I do. But I think that hand was overplayed. He went from a powerful villain who controlled pretty much everything (and when he couldn't control something, people died for that. Like when Stromberg delivered crucial information to Christine and paid with his life for it) to a silly little man who was so obsessed with Christine that he didn't see betrayal right under his nose.

And that was the end of Von Winterfeldt for me, even if the final confrontation came 6-7 chapters later.

At the end he had no army (about 7-8 losing streak for the valkyries, getting humiliated, captured and only accomplishing a scratch on Kate's shoulder), no money (he couldn't stop the news leak about his involvement in many crimes, and his droid army didn't stop anybody), no strength (mutilated and defeated by Christine), no loyalty (Sieglinde betrayed him, Brunhild betrayed him, even the help he got from Crawford betrayed him) and no intelligence (played like a little toy by Christine and betrayed by his valkyrie commander right in front of him).

It could have worked, I think, if Christine had turned herself in, instead of being kidnapped. It made no sense for me that von Winterfeldt believed Christine was wanting to stay at his side when the only reason she was there is because she was kidnapped. But if she had walked in by her own means... maybe it would have been more believable that he fell for that trap and really thought that Christine had changed.

It also didn't help me that all the characters started picturing as the devil in the flesh, when he has done nothing worse than other characters:
- The Dark Lady tied up all three protagonists, shoved vibrators up their pussies (like a reader previously stated, that's technically rape), killed Christine's ex fiancee in front of her eyes, murdered a couple of more people and now is Christine's lover.
- Reichenbach tied up and tortured Sophie in a beautifully written but cruel scene.
- Sieglinde sneaked into the hotel, tied up Christine and stole her toe rings. Also, she treated him as "PRISONER NUMBER ONE" when she was in the Adlernest.

- Von Winterfeldt... well he wanted to have Christine for himself (technically not even kidnapping her, as I'm pretty sure that, if she had come to him willingly, there wouldn't have been any bondage or kidnapping involved). Alright, he punished the Valkyries, but pretty much every other character in the story has tortured another person (let's not forget the good guys have captured and tortured the Valkyries as well, although probably not that harsh).

So what made von Winterfeldt so evil? Just the fact that he wasn't tying the knots himself?

I may be the only one, but I'm not excited to see him again. The final chapter shows that he's thinking about revenge but... come on, Carl! Really? Sending a letter written with your bad hand? If you want to plot revenge, then plot revenge. Don't go around announcing it with big letters so Christine can now prepare for you. Have you not learned anything? Well, I'm guessing that intelligence ship has sailed away.

TLDR: to sum up, a great concept for a villain, great development through the start and middle of the story, but his fatal flaw was way overplayed and made him look too weak for a final antagonist.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hi Guys, Progress on the Sequel was - and is - good, but you will have to wait a little longer :) The first part of the Sequel will be online in the next two weeks.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] [mention]Headmistress[/mention]
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago The first part of the Sequel will be online in the next two weeks.
Before the new Story begins I will post a Summary of the Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection - to spare any new reader not familiar with the Hunt the trouble to sift through the nearly 40 Pages of this Thread :)

It will be possible to follow the new Story without knowing the previous Story. The necessary Informations will be provided, so the Summary will suffice.

There will be of course a new villain in chief in town and some new characters on the side of the good Guys as well.

For all fans of Anna Romanova: I can promise you that she will play a prominent role in the upcoming sequel.

So stay stuned, the countdown is on, the clock is ticking :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Hear, hear!
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year agoHear, hear!
:D :D

Stay tuned :)

At some point during the next 48 Hours the new Adventures of Chris and her Friends will commence :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Just want to thank you all: 222222 Clicks :)

And don´t forget the new Story: The Hunt for the Lost Scrolls! The Prologue will be online tomorrow!

You find the Sequel here:

The Hunt for the lost Scrolls:

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 69#p128069
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The first Chapter of the Sequel "The Hunt for the lost Scrolls" will go online tomorrow here:

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 11#p128211

Don´t miss it :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Wow, the Weinstein Collection is nearing the benchmark of 236000 Clicks - I am humbled by such a response! Don´t miss the new story "The Hunt for the lost Scrolls" - it can be read independently from the new story!

Click here:

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=17729
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Guys, I am just blown away - the Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection breached another wall: over 240000 clicks!

While this story is finished, the adventures of Chris and her friends continue here:

The Hunt for the lost Scrolls:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Shotrow[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention]

Hello Friends, there is a reason to celebrate: The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection is about to break another wall, that means: 250000 Clicks. This is absolutely awesome. This story is finished, but I will add one short vignette to it, featuring one of the Damsels of the cast, or two. I am open to suggestions, so if you want to see: Chris,Anna, Kate, Sophie, Kirsty, Hayley, Sybil or the Dark Lady, just write me a personal message, if you have any wishes or suggestions, please feel free to write them to me :) Don´t wait too long!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well over 250000 views! That is amazing - and I want to thank you all.

In the next days you will be able to read a stand alone story here in this thread. It will have no direct connection to the Hunt of the Weinstein-Collection, but will feature one or more members of the cast :)

And don´t miss the next update on the new story, The Hunt for the Lost Scrolls":

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 57#p131057
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Well over 250000 views! That is amazing - and I want to thank you all.
Another milestone! Well done. Welcome to the 250K club. There are only a few that reach this point.

It is good to see you grow as a writer!

And now you can do it all over again in your new story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Damsel-Dilara-Dee[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Well over 250000 views! That is amazing - and I want to thank you all.
Another milestone! Well done. Welcome to the 250K club. There are only a few that reach this point.

It is good to see you grow as a writer!

And now you can do it all over again in your new story.
Thank you for your kind words [mention]slackywacky[/mention] :) As you once told me, writing can be addictive: I will post in this thread now, the stand alone to commemorate the occassion. Thank you [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] for the inspritation. In the next days I will start another thread, with the first of a planned series of Stand alone Stories, featuring the Cast of the Weinstein Collection:

But read for yourself!

Here;

The Files of Art. Inc.: Single Files

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 22#p131322
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well 250’000 views in such a short time. When all is considered. Congratulations and long May your popularity last. I think I can speak for many (250’000 quite possibly). When I say how delighted I am that you decided to got from commenter to author
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago Well 250’000 views in such a short time. When all is considered. Congratulations and long May your popularity last. I think I can speak for many (250’000 quite possibly). When I say how delighted I am that you decided to got from commenter to author
As as of now, it is over 255000 Views, amazing :)

In the new thread I posted the first part of a new standalone story which has it´s root in the very beginnings of the Hunt of the Weinstein-Collection, when Chris and the Dark Lady met for the first time, don´t miss it:

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=17957
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Thank you all for continuing to read the Hunt for the Weinstein Collection. I never expected this story to be such a tremendous success :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well over 265000 View now! The sequel "The Hunt for the Lost Scrolls is progressing, we are about a bit less than halfway :)

You find it here:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

273 K Views and counting :) Thank you all for reading this tale!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic