The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection Special Update (14.02.2024) (FFMMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]iliketights[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]

And now the fun part begins - for the Dark Lady at least :)

Since Chapter VI is rather short, I post it together with Chapter VII :)

Chapter VI

“That was really fun, Ladies, don´t you think?” She told her silent audience. And now? Now the real fun will commence. Very soon!” “Well, I at least will have fun!” The Dark Lady takes two black torpedo styled vibrators out of her bag.

Each with the diameter of a middle-sized Maglite. Anna feels something inserted between the soles of her arched feed and tied tightly to the ropes around her insteps. The same procedure happens to Kate except in her case the Vibrator is taped in place because the ropes around here insteps are covered in different layers of hose.

Christine feels someone fumbling at the top of her head. The heavy sleep mask is removed.

The sudden light makes her blinking. When her eyes had adjusted, she can see the Dark Lady in front of her.

“For you, the star of the show, I have a special treat! Are you not curious? I would be, if I were you.”

“Believe me or not”, thinks Christine, “I want no special attention at all.” I am perfectly happy as I am, just tightly bound and gagged. You could replace the ripe Hose and Panties with clean ones though.”

Their kidnapper takes a pad from her belt and tips something on it. Christine can hear the sound of an electrical motor. A humanoid robot strides into the room! It stops right in front of Chistines tightly tied feet!

It was about four feet in height. The automaton moves with precise fluidity and quite obviously was a mature piece of technology, not a clumsy toy. And speaking of toys, its design was arguably cute. But given the circumstances, Christine found the robots somewhat humorous design to be ominous, rather than reassuring. As it turned out, she was right.

"Allow me to introduce my Teaching Assistant," the Dark Lady announced. "Ladies, meet the TK-3500 robot. The Technicians calls it 'ticklebot,' for reasons that will soon become abundantly clear." A diabolical grin crossed her face.

"The ticklebot is quite artificially intelligent, by which I mean it has a lot of on-board memory and independent processing capacity," The Dark Lady lectures.

"But in addition, this one all tied into the The Dark Lady's Network, which is to say, my Academy's network and has access to additional resources, including several expert systems. Its manipulators are strong, dexterous, and sensitive, and have retractable vibrating probes, tweezers, forceps, and Wartenberg wheels.

There's also a new attachment: a pinwheel mini-flogger. The design was my idea, by the way. I'm very proud of it."

“My dear Ladies, why so glum? A little applause would be nice! Oops, I forgot, you are little tied up at the moment. But you can show me your appreciation later in some way!” “And I´m sure we can do something to lighten your mood.”

She goes behind Christine and the bound woman, feels the heavy mask put on and everything go dark once more.

Kate lay on motionless on her back. The only thing she can do, is wiggling her toes a bit. “Considering how thoroughly I'm tied up and gagged, I'm rather comfortable." she muses.

Suddenly she feels a sharp jab in the heel of her right foot, than in the left. “Ouch, that hurt”, she curses silently.

Chapter VII:

A searing hot, burning sensation seems to race like a Tsunami from the soles of her feet right under her skull exploding there like a bomb, she feels as if one hot wave after another race through her body.” Her pulse accelerates rapidly in light speed. Then silence. The eruptions stop as suddenly as they had begun. A short while nothing happens. "The calm before the storm", Kate tries to draw breath into her burning lungs.

From the sounds around her, Kate guessed, that Anna and Christine are subjected to the same treatment.

“Ladies listen up”, the Dark Lady addresses her blind, mute and silent audience:

“The Compound I injected you with, is a new development of our Lab. Basically it multiplies the sensivity of your Nerves. You will find that every sensorical stimulation is at least 10 times stronger than normal." “The Essence of the Black Lotus is often used by the Triads.” "I can tell you from personal experience it works!"

She paces, while she explains further, "If you are ticklish already, you will find out, that even the softest touch of a finger will feel like 10,000 Ants crawling over your feet. Simultaneously. Same goes for the Vibrators currently, nestled inside you and between your feet Anna and Kate.

As for you Christine, the touch of the TK-3500 will be intense, to say the least… well, you will learn shortly, I do not want to spoil the surprise too much!”

"Your Vibrators will follow a complex program. Sometimes you will be rewarded with a nice thundering orgasm; sometimes you will get no release. Totally at random.

Of course the Vibrators in your private parts are synchronized with the vibrators between your delicious soles Kate and Anna, and with the tools of the TK 3500, dear Christine."

She smiles at the delicious complexity of the set up:

"The system is able to measure all physical parameters. Pulse, heartbeat, blood pressure and ensure that you will not get a cardiac arrest; at least my technicians told me so. Though there is – statistically – a margin of error.

All in all, you will have an experience you will never forget, maybe you will lose your mind in the process but most important of all, I will have my fun! Sounds like a win-win-situation don´t you agree?” "Mental sanity is overrated anyway!"

"Talking from personal experience, you bitch", Christine curses silently.

“Let us do a system check before we start in earnest”, The Dark Lady grins – and tapps on her IPad.

Anna feels, as if her feet erupt in flames. But the rope which ties her toes to her hair holds fast. The strain is so great, that she feels as if her hair is ripped of her skull.

Kate screams – or she would have, had her mouth not been packed so full. A casual watcher would have seen – or heard – nothing. A Pointing of her toes is the only visible indication about what happens under those layers of rope, tape, hose and bandages

Christine strains against her bonds, which hold her tight on the Chair. A close observer might have seen the well defined muscles of her nylon clad tights and calves ripple. The straps which bind her creak under the strain – but give no way.

“Let the games begin, and may the odds be always in your favour!”, the Dark Lady quipped. And the games began.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Wonderful chapter. Our three heroines are in a terrible fix. Their bondage appears to be quite inescapable. Must something happen from the outside for them to win their freedom?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Darn, I am not sure in which position I would rather be. Maybe just any of them... 8-)
I am not ticklish much, but maybe with this compound I would be. That would be a new experience.

Great chapters. Thank you.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

The dark lady certainly does not hold back. I think that only 25% of those involved like that.

Also, for whatever reason, the tagging you try to do fails for me.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

A ticklebot ... vibrators ... a compound that multiplies the sensitivity of their nerves ...

This is amazing stuff! I feel sorry for these women, but I don't want the Dark Lady to stop!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

iliketights wrote: 2 years ago This is amazing stuff! I feel sorry for these women, but I don't want the Dark Lady to stop!
Thank you [mention]iliketights[/mention] :) I think though Christine, Anna and Kate would want the Dark Lady to stop :) But we will see :)

I have the feeling that at some point in the future an opportunity may present itself for retribution in kind - but that moment has not come. Yet :) There are roads to travel, places to go :)
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Bondage so tight that barely a sound registers out loud, and only the slightest movement is even possible. With your senses dialled up to 11...

I think you've given me a new fantasy Caesar 😉😂
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well what can I say. You’ve drawn quite the following my friend and the popularity of this fable draws its own conclusion as to whether not you should have begun writing here much sooner. I personally look forward to where this adventure may lead. And once more must encourage all those yet to comment to put pen to paper. To show their support.

Keep it up there’s more to come from you vivid mind and wicked imagination
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention]

Thank you :) I hope, the pictures I created in your are not too disturbing :)

[mention]Bandit666[/mention]

Hi Bandit, I have to say, that at times I´m still overwhelmed by the positive Feedback I get for this story and I thank you all for that. It gives me a boost to continue the work. Why I did not write sooner? There is a time for anything, they say - and maybe just now was the right time to put pen to paper. Since I began roughly four weeks ago, I feel that I have grown really fond of my characters - even the Dark Lady - and I try to develop them, to give them depth. I hope, the future parts of this ongoing quest will show that.

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] Yes, our Heroines are in a tight spot - so to speak - if they get out of that Predicament? Today´s update will provide the answer :)

[mention]Beaumains[/mention]: I´m sorry, that the tagging does not work for you - and you are quite right: Of all people present, the Dark Lady is currently the only one having fun :) But things may change in the future :)

[mention]iliketights[/mention] All good things will have to come to an end - at some point :) But the quest is far from over :)

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] The Black-Lotus-Compound .... :) I owe the Idea to another writer, which inspired me very much and which I admire deeply for the oustanding quality of his stories, sadly he suffers from a writers block for quite a while now. Take a look at vansfiction.net

[mention]wolfman[/mention] Last but not least, heartfelt thanks to you! Without your ongoing help and support, I would have not made the progress I made so far!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

It has been and continues to be a pleasure to help [mention]Caesar73[/mention].

For a first story this has been a race car right from the start, fast paced elegant and in its own way powerful.

I am excited for more.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]iliketights[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]

Now [mention]GreyLord[/mention] the answer to your question; Will the Ladies escape her captor? Read for yourself!

Chapter VIII

Hours later:

Kate: The last glimmer of the post orgasmic glow diminishes slowly. Kate with an effort draws small breaths through her nose. Her pulse races like the proverbial star stallion of a Kentucky Derby. Between her legs glowes a smouldering fire.

Oh no, the dammed thing is beginning to vibrate again, and her feet are killing her. Ants were crawling all over her skin. And so it begins – again.

Anna: Her body cramps. Her neck feels like it is cement now. The soles of her feet burn. Her breath rate accelerates again for the umpteenth time. The last phase had her brought near the edge, but not near enough,

The pace quickenes again and refuses to slow. Now! At last! A crashing Orgasm, which blends all other sensations out. She screams. Well, she tries at least. Only the barely audible moan escape her overstuffed mouth.

But the veins at her temples pulsate like crazy. And then: No! That dammed thing between her feet begins to vibrate even more, longer, and stronger … she will die, will that never end? Anna is in her own world. She will lose her mind if this torment goes on.

Christine: She has lost any sense of time - aeons ago. She is a quivering, shivering, sweating mess. After the last of God knows how many Orgasms she tries to regain her senses, coming down to earth. Totally and utterly spent, that she is.

Her feet burn as if on hot coals, her brain melted, her pussy throbbing and aching. Getting air into her lungs through hose covering her nose is a challenge in her current state: like scaling the Everest without oxygen and any gear - in a blizzard.

The Dark Lady grins diabolically. “Perfect” She thinks, three climaxes in perfect synchronicity. “Ladies, as much, as I would continue the game, as all good things, it has to end!”, she announces, not that any of her unwilling participants register what she says, too occupied to regain her senses, to stay sane, too confined in their indvidual world of pain and exhaustion.

Kate feels a sharp pain in her right heel. Something icy cool creeps trough her veins. She has the feeling that she falls. Falls and falls. Falls in a bottomless pit. And then: nothing, just black oblivion, that engulfes her mercifully.

Sarah McKenzie aka The Dark Lady looks down on Kate, Anna and Christine. After the injection of the “draught of living death” all three are out cold. Her contacts to Diagon Alley had paid of she thinks. That Mundungus Fletcher, that little sniveling crook drove a hard bargain. At last she had paid his outrageous high price only to escape the horrible smell of his pipe, which had reminded her of burning socks.

Sarah loosens the straps which hold Christine on the Stressless Chair. Without any obvious effort she lifts her limp form up and lays her down on a soft air mattress on her side, and puts a soft cushion under her head. The Dark Lady removes the bondage mittens gently from her hands.

After she had cut the rope, which connect Anna’s legs to her elbows, and her toes to her shiny black hair Anna is also put to rest on a soft mattress, her mittens also removed, as the Vibrator taped to her feet.

Kate has no such luck. While she is put on a mattress nothing else of her bonds is removed. Though The Dark Lady removes the Vibrator taped to her feet and tapes something different there. “A parting gift my dear”, she chuckles.

After clearing all her things together, The Dark Lady looks a last time down on the sleeping beauties.

“At Philippi thou shalt see me again!” she speaks into the silent room.

“I so do hope we will meet again! And somehow I have the feeling that we will!”

The Door closes and The Dark Lady is gone.
Last edited by Caesar73 2 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

It was very smart of you to withhold certain details at the end there. Now I'm curious to see what replaced the vibrator on Kate's feet...
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Possibly there is some hope that Christine or Anna can achieve their freedom now that the mittens and hogties have been removed. Have to wonder why Kate was not treated the same. Thirsting for more.
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I loved the Harry Potter references. The trio is still nowhere able to escape, and the Dark Lady knows that. She has won
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TomYi wrote: 2 years ago It was very smart of you to withhold certain details at the end there. Now I'm curious to see what replaced the vibrator on Kate's feet...
Thank you [mention]TomYi[/mention] :) It will be something useful :)

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] :

Why was Kate treated differently? There are several possibiities:

1. The Dark Lady is a bitch.
2. The Dark Lady has a averion against Cops
3. The Dark Lady was on a thight schedule. So freeing Kate might have taken too much time.

Who knows?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]iliketights[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]

On to Chapter IX! A few questions will be answered, not all though :

Chapter IX:

Returning to the world of the living was a slow process. As if diving from the deep beneath the waves back to the Surface. To her surprise Christine can open her eyes. “Where am I?” She takes stock of her situation.

She lay on something soft, her head resting on a silky cushion. She cannot move her hands. She cannot move her legs. She was …. She is tied up! Then it hits her, all of it: The Dark Lady, the seemingly endless torment. All of it. Something fills mouth vompletely. She can not not open her mouth. She tries again to move her hands. No mittens.

Trying to look around was difficult. Across her lay Anna, not hogtied anymore. Still unconscious, still tied up, laying on a mattress. Next to Anna, on a Mattress lays a Mummy of sorts. “Kate!” Christine thinks. From head to Ankles a perfect white Mummy. Only her feet are not wrapped up. Between her feet is taped something. Wait, a knife, some kind of hunting knife!

Kate´s return to reality takes time, as if in slow motion. She drifts back to the all surrounding darkness. Slowly her brain begins working again. She can neither see, nor hear. Something seems to compress her body. In her mouth is something soft. Opening her mouth? Impossible. She tries to find out, which part of her body she can actually move.

“My toes are tied together, but at least my feet are not mummified.” “Small favours”, she thinks. “Though something is taped to my soles.” "Kate tries to move her feet. They are held together by rope, tape and hose. "What is taped to my feet?"“Thank god, not that dammed Vibrator anymore!” But she was stuck. Without help she would not get free. Kate hears some noises, a body moving on something soft. “Hopefully, Christine and Anna are better off.” She sighs and waits. Not that she can anything else. The Material which fills her mouth tastes stale.

At the same time, Christine, with a lot of effort turns on her tummy. She groans. A few meters away she spots two cushions, two polished knives lay on them. She hears a soft groaning next to her. She looks at Anna.

Anna looks at Christine, as if roused from deep sleep in the middle of the night, Eyes still clouded. When Christine feels, that Anna was compos mentis again, Christine turns her head to the cushions. Anna follows her gaze.

Christine squirms snakelike in her movements. Anna understand: “We must inch to the Cushions and try to get loose.” She groans inwardly. Only five meters to cross. “But these five Meters could be an Ocean. I will not give up.” She gritts her teeth and begins the long Journey.

Christine's Breasts and Belly feel like they are burned, from the carpet and her exertions. Creeping along the carpet had been tedious and tiresome. “Order another carpet for the Office!”

After, what feels like hours, Anna and Christine reached their goal. Direct before them are the two cushions. Christine is sweating profusely. Getting enough air into her lungs through the layer of hose, covering her nose? A challenge. After she has recovered somewhat ...

Christine turns on her side, so that she can grip the knife with her bound hands. No easy feat, but she makes it.”Yay!” She triumphs

Getting upright takes a lot of effort. ""Thank God I do my sit ups", Christine sighes. As if reading her mind, Anna moves to her, and turns her back to Christine. Christine begins sawing at the bonds around Anna's Wrists. Careful, trying not to cut Anna, Christine sets to work. It seems to last an eternity.

Then something seems to give way, Anna feels she could move her wrists. The last ropes fall. It takes a while till she feels able to move her stiff fingers safely enough to grab the knife.

Anna grabs the knife with her hands and begins working on Christine bonds. It seems to take hours, but at least, Christine is finally able to move her arms again. They felt like dead wood. Then as like thousand needles, when the blood flows freely again through her veins. A strange thought crosses her mind: "Thankfully I´m so thightly gagged or my screams would wake up everybody in 100 Meters distance." At last, the pain recedes.

Anna and Christine look at each other. Without caring above her gag first, Christine takes her knife and begins to cut carefully, very carefully through the multiple layers of Anna's Gag: The Pair of Black Hose. The first Shawl. The Sock. Another Shawl. At least, the last shawl which formed the cleave gag lays bare.

Christine severs the Shawl and pulls the large knot very gently out of Anna’s mouth. The Shawl had left deep angry marks on Anna´s delicate skin.

Anna sees the sympathy in Christine´s eyes above her own gag. Her jaws feels numb. Trying to move them cause an incredible pain, as they are so stiff, that they feel as glued together.

At last she is able to pull the sodden mass of hose and panties out of her mouth. “Heww!” She croaks and let them fall on the floor. “Those Panties were really, really gross!”

Ten Minutes later Christine’s Gag is also removed. Anna looks at her friends face. Deep indentations, abrasions on her skin. “I certainly do not look much better.” Anna muses. “Deep rope marks criss cross her upper body like a spider web.” Their legs and feet are still tied tightly together

Untying their legs, removing the crotch ropes and getting rid of the Vibrators takes another 20 Minutes. Getting on their feet, trying to stand take an incredible effort.

“I feel like 104 years old, where is my walking stick, did you borrow it?” Christine grins weakly.

“I still feel like am standing on a hot bed of smouldering coals”, Anna mused. She looks at Christine. “Let us get Kate out of that Predicament.”
Last edited by Caesar73 2 years ago, edited 10 times in total.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] BRAVO!! A great read.

I knew that you could do it.

Look forward to reading where you go next.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great continuation! Time for some revenge! Or will they get captured again when they leave the office? The Dark Lady was just to lazy to carry them.

One remark. Not that your writing is bad or anythin (otherwise I would not have applauded it earlier) but from the start, I felt something in the writing was odd. Finally, I understand what it is: You (mostly) write in the present tense instead of more commonly used past tense. Is there a special reason for this choice?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Indeed [mention]Beaumains[/mention] there is. At the beginning I wrote the whole story in the past tense. While writing the second Part and publishing the first I got the impression that some parts, would be more lively in present tense those parts, where the reader gets a look into the head of the personas.. So I rewrote those passages. While I still think, the present tense is a good choice, there are some inconsistencies.

Aware of this problem, I wrote Passages of Part II differently from the start.

I´m still in the process of finding my footing, when it comes to writing in a foreign language. And, I repeat myself here, without the input of [mention]wolfman[/mention] and [mention]Bandit666[/mention] I would have never have come that far.

For example: While I feel comfortable in writing dialogues, i find writing action scenes difficult.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Well, well, well, this is a very pleasant surprise.

I love how the bad guy (girl in this case) gets the upper hand just being smart and prepared. The Dark Lady means business.

About the tense, I do think it's a little uncommon, but present tense is OK. About the action scenes, don't worry. We all struggle with some aspect when we first start writing, so just keep up. So far, it's a really good work!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You have not bothered me with the tense issue. Whatever problem that may cause is certainly overwhelmed by the rich environment of the story and the wonderful tugs.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Thank you for all your commentaries!

[mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention]

I made some minor changes to the last Chapter - you may read it again :)

The final Part of Part One will follow later that day!

Kind regards

Caesar
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

And now dear Friends, the final Chapter of Part I of the quest for the Weinstein-Collection? Was this the end or just the beginning? Time wil tell! I hope you enjoyed the ride and I want to thank all of you for the Support your many commentaries demonstrate!

Will all open questions be answered in this final Chapter?

[mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]quietman[/mention] [mention]iliketights[/mention]

Chapter X:

She took one knife, Anna the other. Anna knelt at Kate's feet, trying to sever the bonds around her insteps first and then through the layers of hose which covered their friend’s feet. “Wow, the Dark Lady did really a number on her.!”

Christine began to cut very, very carefully at the bandages which covered Kates head. Christine sliced the last nylon above Kate Eyes away. But instead of looking her friend in the eyes, she stared at a white sleep mask. After Christine had removed it, Kate’s red rimmed blinking eyes starred at her.

Then Kates head was free. Christine cut through the strap under her skin to remove the bathing cap. It gave a squelching sound, when she removed it. Kate's long brown tresses where damp with sweat.

Removing the many layered gag seemed a never ending task. At last Anna pulled the sodden hose and panties-ball of Kate’s mouth. Kate wretched. “Couldn´t that Bitch just used clean hose and clean panties?” Kate asked nobody in particular.

Free at last. The Trio looked at each other. Rope marks crisscrossed their bodies.

On the floor around them lay a mass of cut black and white ropes. Shawls. Soggy hose. Damp Panties.

“Some Clothes would be …. nice … “ Kate looked around.

“There!” She said and motioned to Christine’s desk:

On the desk lay three Packages of Clothing, neatly folded, each with their Pair of High Heels on Top.

Under the Shoes a pair of matching Bra and Panties.
On each Package lay a Gift Card and an envelope.

Each with one name on it: Christine. Anna. Kate.
Each Card read: “Maybe we shall meet again!” The Dark Lady”
Each envelope contained an USB-Stick with their name on it.

“Well”, Christine said sardonically, if we need another job, we can still start a career in the bondage business.”

Then Christine spotted something;

Next to each pile of clothing laid a wooden box of dark wood, made from some polished shimmering black wood, ebony maybe? It was looking like glass; Anna could see her reflection in it.

The box for Christine was considerably larger than those for Kate and Anna.

Hesitating, walking as if off on egg shells, Anna went to the desk. Gingerly, very carefully she opened “her” box and gasped: “Wow!” Anna was stunned, speechless. Which happened not very often.

There, on red velvet laid a collier, consisting of 12 red brilliant-cut rubies. Kate and Christine also opened their boxes. In hers Kate found a collier on dark blue velvet matching that of Anna, but with 12 Sapphires instead of Rubies, matching Kate´s blue eyes.

Anna and Kate turned to Christine, who was apparently lost for words, and just pointed with her finger at her jewellery box:

On green velvet laid not only a Collier but a Diadem and matching earrings as well. A tasteful Card, made of heavy white handmade paper lay on top:

“Von Herzen – Möge es wieder - zu Herzen gehen.”
„A humble Admirer of your Art.“

Written in black ink. No signature.

“From the heart – to the heart”, Christine said almost to herself aloud, “Beethoven.”

“You definitely have a great admirer, Chris”, Anna grinned. "But hey! Diamonds are a girl’s best friend!"

Christine seemed not have heard Anna, lost deep in thought, then she said, slowly as if returning from far far away:

“Somehow I have the feeling, that this Case is really personal.” “Who goes to such lengths? Hiring the Dark Lady and then making such lavish gifts?”

"That is simple enough. Some very rich, some very deranged Character”, Anna stated with conviction

They looked at each other.

Time seemed to stand still. Nobody spoke for a long time.

Kate broke the Silence at last:

“So Girls. “

“Where do we go from here?”

End of Part One of the “Weinstein-Collection.”

TBC???
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

The plot thickens eh? 😁

Can't wait for these ladies to end up back in bondage again, you did an excellent job for your first story Caesar! ❤️
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Where indeed, [mention]Caesar73[/mention] . I am sure that I speak for all of your readers when I say that we are looking forward to Part Two. I will make no guesses as to what may happen. The possibilities are too limitless. Fantastic story.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic