The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection Special Update (14.02.2024) (FFMMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

This story is going way faster than I can keep up.

Having said that... excellent job! I found really intriguing the chapter with the sheep, as it has been stated, goats had been used as torture device, but heh, it kind of works here.

Also, there is little of bondage in the first chapters of part 3.... but it works really well! It helps building up the story and now, now... I cannot wait to see the Dark Lady back in action!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

That's it girls, stay together... it'll just mean the Dark Lady won't have to travel so far to capture you... 😈
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago That's it girls, stay together... it'll just mean the Dark Lady won't have to travel so far to capture you... 😈
That remains to be seen :) But you will learn more tomorrow evening, that is 2000 MEST, so stay tuned :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

You keep producing chapters at an asthonashing rate, and it seems you are writing even faster than you publish. I hope Robert and Peter understand the dangers in which they move themselves. The man in the high castle may spare the girls, but he pulls the trigger when necessary.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago You keep producing chapters at an asthonashing rate, and it seems you are writing even faster than you publish. I hope Robert and Peter understand the dangers in which they move themselves. The man in the high castle may spare the girls, but he pulls the trigger when necessary.
Indeed. Carl von Winterfeldt knows no mercy. Robert is in for some surprises in every way. Peter Stromberg has seen the world he knows von Winterfeldt well and what he is capable of. They go way back. For Robert this is a new world.

There is a rather simple explanation for the frequent updates: When I started publishing the first Part, Part II was nearly complete. So far I managed to be always to be one step ahead :) Which means, then I started publishing Part II, Part III was nearly complete. Part IV is finished and of Part V the Introduction and four Chapters are complete and ready for publication.

I do not know if I can keep that speed up. I get more and more comfortable with writing in English and so far it was easy to follow where the story would lead me. I simply strive to tell a good story and since I have gotten this far, I´m determined to finish it. I have grown fond of my characters and want to do them justice.

Your support motivates me immensely :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It is just my nature to focus most heavily on Christina, Anna, and Kate. But all of your characters have tremendous depth. Put that with the details of your locations and you have what is, in fact, a first rate novel. I feel sure that Heidelberg has ample venues to satisfy the requirements of the Dark Lady. It will be a pleasure to see her return to work.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago It is just my nature to focus most heavily on Christina, Anna, and Kate. But all of your characters have tremendous depth. Put that with the details of your locations and you have what is, in fact, a first rate novel. I feel sure that Heidelberg has ample venues to satisfy the requirements of the Dark Lady. It will be a pleasure to see her return to work.
Dear [mention]GreyLord[/mention] thank you for your praise :)

For the Detectives this quest is not just a Quest for the Weinstein-Collection it is also a Quest on an inner level. They learn about themselves, they grow together as a team, as friends.

Today´s Update will be a little earlier than usual probably around 1800 MEST Since many of you have waited for so long for the Dark Lady in Action, I will post the Chapters III and IV in one update :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]iliketights[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention]

Chapter III

Heidelberg Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten, next day, early morning:

Kate entered the breakfast lounge. She spotted Anna, who looked a little grumpy. “Yes”, Kate thought. Anna Romanova was definitely no morning person.

“Hi Kate”, she heard Christine's cheerily voice behind her. “Slept well?”

“A little short but otherwise, yes!” Kate replied.

They walked to their table and sat down. Christine gave Anna a knowing look: “Do not bother!” she said jestingly to Kate. “After two Cups of Coffee and a healthy breakfast, our dear Anna will be more communicado!” Anna gave her an unfriendly look, but returned no answer.

Christine gestured to the Waitress which came to their table to collect their orders. Kate opted for “Coffee black”, while Christine ordered “Assam-Tea”. After they had made a stroll to the well-stocked Buffet they ate for a while in silence.

Then Christine asked Kate: “What is your take of The Dark Lady? Besides the fact she is an Uberbitch, who enjoys tying and gagging her victims excessively, way too much?”

“Well, she is a Professional, I must give her that. She is highly organized, capable, prepared and totally ruthless.” Kate replied after a short Pause.

“I concur with that Assessment”, Christine replied. “You listed up her strengths – but spring any weaknesses to your mind?”

Kate gave the idea some consideration. “If you put it this way: Her obvious professional pride hovers on arrogance and I think her more than just a little vain.

Christine smiled: “Exactly what I thought too.” “I made a few phone calls and tasked Sybil with doing some research: checking in with the landings at Frankfurt Airport from Hamburg and the Hotels in Heidelberg, using our face recognition software.”

“Sybil called me just 20 Minutes ago.” Anna looked up, forgetting her well filled Plate. “Flight LH 028 landed yesterday. Recognize this face?”

“Looks familiar”, Kate spoke –

“Though I did not get a very good look at her, but the height, the body language, it could be very well her.” Christine showed them another Photo, taken in a Hotel. It showed the same woman. “This Woman, Doris Mueller” checked in yesterday at Europäischer Hof”.

“Are you sure?” Anna had forgotten to sulk and look grumpy and looked suddenly wide awake. “I have checked and verified my sources and I'm fairly certain.” Christine reassured her.

“Okay”, Anna said: “Do we assume this is the Dark Lady how do we proceed? Your expression tells me, you do already have a plan.”

“I do”, Christine said cheerily. “I made an appointment with the Assistant of Peter Stromberg, at 1130. I´m sure, the Dark Lady will have Stromberg’s Office under Surveillance. She will follow us.”

“This appointment will get us nowhere”, Anna interrupted. “We must wait for Robert´s Call.”

“Yes we must”, Christine replied. “But the Dark Lady does not know that. She will follow us and pay Stromberg´s Office a visit herself.”

“You mean … that this appointment is just a ruse? To draw the Dark Lady out and ….” Anna added.

“This gives us enough time, to plan an Ambush – at her Hotel.” Kate said, who had obviously followed Christine´s line of thought, “And have a little Chat with her.” Kate smile was more than just a little sinister now.

Kanzlei Stromberg, Neuenheimer Landstraße, Heidelberg:

"Where is Stromberg’s Law Firm located?” Kate asked Christine curiously. “That´s the beauty of it”, the Pianist explained cheerily: “We just have to cross the Alte Brücke, then walk ten Minutes to the left.”

A short time later, the three Girls crossed the “Alte Brücke”, as if they had any time of the world. They chatted amiably, took selfies, but were very aware of their shadow. The Dark Lady followed a short distance behind, with a straw hat shadowed her face; dark sun glasses obscured her face.

She noticed that the Trio stopped shortly in the middle of the bridge. Christine von der Marwitz pointed upwards to the Castle, obviously explaining something to her friends and from her gestures reciting poetry.

If the Dark Lady had been nearer she might have recognized the following famous Verses about Heidelberg and the bridge by Hölderlin:

Lange lieb' ich dich schon, möchte dich, mir zur Lust,
Mutter nennen, und dir schenken ein kunstlos Lied,
Du, der Vaterlandsstädte
Ländlichschönste, so viel ich sah.

Wie der Vogel des Walds über die Gipfel fliegt,
Schwingt sich über den Strom, wo er vorbei dir glänzt,
Leicht und kräftig die Brücke,
Die von Wagen und Menschen tönt.

Wie von Göttern gesandt, fesselt' ein Zauber einst
Auf die Brücke mich an, da ich vorüber ging,
Und herein in die Berge
Mir die reizende Ferne schien,

Und der Jüngling, der Strom, fort in die Ebne zog,
Traurigfroh, wie das Herz, wenn es, sich selbst zu schön,
Liebend unterzugehen,
In die Fluten der Zeit sich wirft.

Quellen hattest du ihm, hattest dem Flüchtigen
Kühle Schatten geschenkt, und die Gestade sahn
All' ihm nach, und es bebte
Aus den Wellen ihr lieblich Bild.

Aber schwer in das Tal hing die gigantische,
Schicksalskundige Burg nieder bis auf den Grund,
Von den Wettern zerrissen;
Doch die ewige Sonne goß

Ihr verjüngendes Licht über das alternde
Riesenbild, und umher grünte lebendiger
Efeu; freundliche Wälder
Rauschten über die Burg herab.

Sträuche blühten herab, bis wo im heitern Tal,
An den Hügel gelehnt, oder dem Ufer hold,
Deine fröhlichen Gassen
Unter duftenden Gärten ruhn.

“Playing the tour guide are you?” the Dark Lady mused. “Enjoy it why it lasts.”

Kate and Anna applauded Christine then Anna whispered to her Companions: “You saw her?”

"Yes, she´s following us in 50 Meters distance. This time we´ll get her!” Kate smiled maliciously. “I owe that bitch dearly for tormenting my poor feet.”

They continued their way over the bridge. At the Neuenheimer Seite they turned left.

Then took a meandering stroll until they stood before Number 36: An imposing building from the 19th Century. “Kanzlei Peter Stromberg” read Kate aloud. “What do we have to expect, what do you think, Chris?”

“Something along those lines: We are sorry, but Herr Stromberg is not in the office today. We will pass on your message and he will contact you at his earliest convenience.” Christine said with a shrug. ‎

“Leave the talking to me for now”, said Chris and pressed the Intercom: Silence. Then a slightly husky female Voice asked: “Yes?”, “Christine von der Marwitz, Art Inc. and Colleagues. We have an appointment.” A moment of silence, follows, broken by a courteous: “Come up please.”

Kanzlei Stromberg:

Charlotte von Gräfenstein had been somewhat surprised when Christine von der Marwitz had called to make an appointment. After her research in the morning, she had been fairly certain, that the detectives would show up sooner or later. It fitted their profile. But she had not expected them so soon. ‎

The voice of Christine von der Marwitz had sounded pleasant, professional. A knock at the door. “Enter”, Charlotte said. The door opened. Three women entered.

There was a tall blonde woman in a black Power suit and matching heels, one of her companions was a bit taller, dressed in a red power suit, the long black hair in a ponytail.

The third woman had long brown hair, which fell down openly over her shoulders, in a beige power suit, the most amazing cheekbones and piercing blue eyes.

Any of the three women would dominate a room, but it was the blonde who had the most commanding presence and exuded confidence.

“Good day, my name is Christine von der Marwitz, this is," she pointed at Anna, “my Colleague Anna Romanova, and this”; she gestured at Kate, “is my good friend Captain Kate Beckett with the NYPD.”

"Charlotte von Gräfenstein, I'm the Personal Assistant to Mr. Stromberg. Shall we go into the Conference room and talk there." The girls followed her lead, when they had taken a seat Charlotte asked, “May I offer you some refreshments: Coffee, Tea, Water or anything else?”

“Water would suffice for us, thank you." Christine replied. So far she was the only one of the Trio who had spoken, Charlotte noticed.

After Charlotte had returned with three Glasses and three bottles of Mineral Water, Charlotte took her seat, leaned back. “What can I do for you?”

“We have to talk to Mr. Stromberg. His name came up in an investigation we are conducting”, Christine explained evenly.

“What investigation?” Charlotte von Gräfenstein countered, watching the women suspiciously.‎

“Miss von Gräfenstein, shall we stop the pretence? You know exactly why we are here or you have at least a fairly good idea, haven't you? Our clients tasked us with finding the Weinstein-Collection. Our Sources tell us, that Mr. Stromberg has important information for us.” Christine says, calmly. ‎

This very direct approach, threw Charlotte von Gräfenstein a little of balance and gave her pause for a moment, then she replied, “I regret that you made the whole trip for nothing. Mr Stromberg is not in the Office for the rest of the week.”

“I'm fairly certain he will talk to us.” Christine replied unmoved.

“I'm sorry, but Mr. Stomberg has cancelled all appointments this week. But I'll inform him and get back to you as soon as I can.” Charlotte von Gräfenstein insisted with certain finality.

“That would most kind and we will not bother you any more”, Christine raised her companions following her lead. Charlotte von Gräfenstein showed them the door and looked after the Trio for a moment.

Von der Marwitz had not been disappointed, when she had been told that Stromberg was not available. On the contrary, as if she had expected that outcome …. “Strange”, Charlotte von Gräfenstein thought – and returned to her office.

Chapter IV:

From a sheltered doorway, on the other side of the Street: ‎

The Dark Lady saw the three detectives leaving Neuenheimer Landstraße 36. But instead of going straight back to the Hotel, they walked in the other direction. That meeting had been short. “Now dear Charlotte, now we will have a little chat”, the Dark Lady grinned.

Her contact had driven a hard bargain, but provided her with the schematics of Number 36 and it´s security systems, compared to Art. Inc. that would be a walk in the Park. When the job was done she would pay the little weasel a courtesy visit to have a little chat to reimburse.

The Entrance door posed no problem, since she knew the code.

Kanzlei Peter Stromberg, Heidelberg, Neuenheimer Landstraße 36:

Charlotte von Gräfenstein sat behind her desk lost deep in thought. The encounter with the three detectives had startled her. She had sensed behind von der Marwitz´ pleasant façade a core of steel and a grim determination. The Russian had been more cheerfully but Charlotte was convinced that she was not someone to be trifled with.

And there had been the American. She had spoken not a word. But had the air of a hardened homicide detective, a pro to the core, and driven by an unfailing sense for Justice. Captain Kate Beckett. Through her research she knew the impressive record of the Police Officer. All three together must be a force to be reckoned with.

“Nice dress! The colour suits you Miss von Gräfenstein!” a voice broke her out of her reverie. Before her stood a woman entirely clad in black, dark haired in a black suit, matching high heeled boots. Her upper face was hidden behind a mask. In her hand some kind of kind of gun, pointing straight at her chest.

Charlotte was shell shocked speechless by the sudden appearance of the unknown intruder.

“Keep your hands on the desk were I can see them. You know Charlotte my Employer wants to know what you told those three Beauties who just left your Office. Furthermore my employer wants you to explain to your Boss, that any further refusal of his demands would be unwise. Noncompliance will have the severest consequences. Resistance is futile.”

Stromberg´s Assistant had somewhat regained her composure. She starred at the Black Lady expressionless: “Go to hell!”

“Maybe at some point I will”, the Dark Lady replied casually, "but Peter Stromberg might be there sooner than he thinks if he does not reconsider.”‎

“Let us try it again: What did the Detectives tell you?”

“I told you, you bitch! Go to hell” Charlotte spat.

“Ah, that is a pity”, the Dark Lady sighed, “I thought you would be not as stubborn. But redheads are stubborn, aren't they?” Out of sudden, with a casual flick the Dark Lady fired her gun.

Her movement had been so fast. Charlotte felt a sharp pain in her breast. A small arrow had pierced her. Icy cold ran through her body, and then nothing. She could not move a muscle. She could blink that was just about it. Wide eyed she starred at her Nemesis.

“Oh do not be such a big baby! The Dark Lady chuckled. You are just temporarily paralyzed, you will still feel everything. As soon as the influence has worn of we will continue our little conversation, which you so rudely interrupted!”

“Let us make you ready first." Almost casually the Dark Lady sauntered around Charlotte’s desk and lifted her up like a rag doll over her shoulder carried her in front of her desk and let her unresisting body gliding down to the floor.

“Do not go away darling! I have to fetch some things!” Charlotte heard her leaving the room. A short time later she returned, carrying a large black backpack.

“Let´s get you a little more comfortable first“ she mused. “I bet those stylish turquoise platform Pep toe Pumps are very posh – but your poor feet must hurt“, the Dark Lady grinned.

Then she removed first the right than the left shoe. Charlottes dress was next. The Dark Lady looked down, obviously amused, on her prey, which was just down to bra, panties and hose, her flaming red hair, framing Charlottes face. All Charlotte could do was staring back at her captor. “With that hair and that angelic face Titian would have gladly painted you” her Captor grinned.

The Dark Lady grabbed in her Backpack and showed Charlotte some kind of Vibrator. “Maybe you can compare notes with the three Ladies who just left you! They can tell you a thing or two about this little gadget.”

The obvious amusement of this bitch made Charlotte fume inwardly. Her look must have betrayed her though: “If looks could kill, I would just be a heap of Ash!” The Dark Lady thinks amused.‎

After she had inserted the Vibrator in Charlottes Vagina she pulled panties and hose up. “Next”, she thought aloud, “a crotch rope”. As she pulled the preknotted rope cruelly tight, Charlotte screamed silently.

Her legs were next: Ankles, Calves, below and above the knees and two more bands of rope around her tights: All symmetrical, all tight, and all neat.

“You shouldn't lie there on the floor! My Dear! That must be soo uncomfortable! Let me help you.”

With that the Dark lady lifted Charlotte’s still unresisting body over shoulder and carried her back to her Chair. She sat her carefully down. Charlotte sat upright, with her legs stretched on her desk. “Comfy? Are we?

Next the Dark Lady tied her to upper body to the Chair, her arms to the armrests. Tight bands above and below her bosom fastened her tightly to Chair, two bands across her bound thighs completed the ensemble. Charlotte was stuck.

But the Dark Lady was not finished. She took another rope, and tied her ankles down to the desk. Moving her legs was now out of the question.

As finishing touch the Dark Lady tied Charlotte’s big toes together and fastened the twine back to her calves. Charlotte found out that not only moving her legs was out of the question but her feet as well.

Charlotte felt a slight tingling at the tips of her big toes. “Ah”, the Dark Lady chuckled amused. “See, the drug is wearing of. Just in time! Isn't that perfect timing? Let's wait a few moments, than we can continue our little chat!”

A few minutes later: “I think it is time to talk!” The Dark Lady mused. “Let's see how you get on with a little stimulation.” With an evil grin she raked her long nails across Charlotte's exposed soles.

“Stop that you Bitch!” Charlotte fumed.

“Ah you can use your tongue again!” The Dark Lady was very amused by that show of defiance.

“Let me propose a deal Charlotte, Darling. You tell me all I want to know and I gag you, you take a nap, and when you regain your senses all you will have to complain about is just a headache.”

“The hell I won't”, Charlotte spat.

“Maybe my Dear: But you are the one tied up. I cannot persuade you to reconsider? No?” She gives an exaggerated pause and sighs. “So sad … but so be it.”

She bowed down and took some things out of her backpack: She presented first a large ball of hose to her prey. “Open up! And believe me; you will open your mouth!” Gone was the conversational tone of her Captor.

Obviously Charlotte saw something in dark eyes of the Thief she opened her mouth reluctantly. The large ball of hose came ever nearer to her face. It took some effort, but at last the wad filled Charlotte’s oral captivity completely and pressed her tongue down.

The Dark Lady waited a moment till Charlotte had stopped retching and regained control of her gag reflex.

“Things could be so much easier for you, poor thing!” Next the Lady wound layer after layer of clear tape around her head, careful not to tape her red locks to her skull. Next was a thick woollen hiking sock. And then a tightly tied scarf completed the ensemble. Charlotte was tied and gagged and starred still defiantly at her Captor, her eyes wide above the gag.

“Let me explain how this works: You have that Vibrator in your Vagina. This wonder will work after a scientifically devised schedule. Sometimes you will get a nice orgasm, sometimes not. And now the finishing touches." She took a large Vibrator out her bag and taped it against the soles of her feet.

The Vibrator in your pussy and this little toy will work together. A little stimulation is in order though to achieve the necessary results. The Dark Lady grabbed in one of her pockets and produced a sinister looking syringe.

Charlotte stared fearfully at it. Kate and company could have told her thing or two about the Black-Lotus-Elixir.

After the Dark Lady had jabbed her in each sole, the Dark Lady took her IPad and so it began.

Two hours later:

“See my dear? That wasn´t so bad, was it” The Dark Lady cooed as speaking to a small child.
Charlotte had talked. But she had been a tough cookie. She lasted one and a half hours, till she spilled the beans. The Dark Lady looked down at the unconscious Charlotte.

Surprisingly gentle the Dark Lady untied her prey and redressed her and laid her down on the couch. With what could be mistaken for affection, she covered Charlotte with a blanket, placed her shoes besides the Couch, gathered her things and left.

The Dark Lady was sure, that Charlotte would deliver the message of her Employer to the letter. She had seen to that – and she could be very persuasive. What happened then would remain to be seen.

She left Number 36 and took in the fresh air. Mission accomplished for today. She was fairly certain that Stromberg would not talk to the Detectives after Charlotte had had delivered her warning.

Now back to the Hotel. A change of clothes and then she would go for a run, after that a nice massage and Diner at her Hotel. Tomorrow would be a different day. Then she would take care of the Detectives.
Last edited by Caesar73 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That was another extra long read. I had half-hoped the girls had seen this coming and returned to the villa. But now it seems you set up that the trio will get another member. After all, Charlotte passes the initiation. Good stuff
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I have been eager for the return of the Black Lady. The results were well worth the wait. Did our trio know the fate that was to happen to the poor assistant to Peter? Does the trio have a plan to capture the Dark Lady and do they plan a session that will repay the Dark Lady in full? If they do have such a plan, will they be successful or will the Dark Lady turn the table and capture our trio once again? If so, what devastating punishment will she inflict on them? So many question [mention]Caesar73[/mention] which I am sure you will explain to us in due course.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Two hours in the hands of the Dark lady... that could be interesting to experience.
Great chapter... I know, I know, I say it all the time, but I mean it.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago [...] Did our trio know the fate that was to happen to the poor assistant to Peter? Does the trio have a plan to capture the Dark Lady and do they plan a session that will repay the Dark Lady in full? If they do have such a plan, will they be successful or will the Dark Lady turn the table and capture our trio once again? If so, what devastating punishment will she inflict on them? So many question @Caesar73 which I am sure you will explain to us in due course.
Hi [mention]GreyLord[/mention] , I see it this way: If Charlotte had been more cooperative they might have warned her :)

All other questions will be answered in Tomorrow´s Update around 2000 Hours MEST :)

Chapter V will be one of the most dramatic Chapters of the complete Saga so far and what will happen tomorrow will have far reaching consequences for all People involved, way beyond Part III, the good and the bad. I´m curious what you will say, when you have read it.

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] No problem, sometimes I´m lost for words too :) I am though really interessted in your opinion of Chapter V :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote:Hi @GreyLord , I see it this way: If Charlotte had been more cooperative they might have warned her
Good point!
Spy Task Force Completed
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

So good to see the Dark Lady doing what she does best again! There truly is an intricate game being played here and now I'm wondering if she'll get her hands on our three girls again, or if this time, since they're aware of her presence, they'll be able to subdue her instead!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago So good to see the Dark Lady doing what she does best again! There truly is an intricate game being played here and now I'm wondering if she'll get her hands on our three girls again, or if this time, since they're aware of her presence, they'll be able to subdue her instead!
[mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]iliketights[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention]

And now the answer to your questions [mention]TayDay95[/mention] and [mention]GreyLord[/mention] :)

Chapter V:

An hour later Hotel Europäischer Hof:

Christine watched from her hiding spot as the Dark Lady left the Hotel and began her jogging tour.

Finding out the Suite, which the Dark Lady had booked, had not been exactly difficult. Entering the Hotel had not been especially hard either.

Christine crossed the street and entered the Hotel Lobby and took the elevator to the fourth floor. Unsurprisingly the Dark Lady had chosen, the most lavish suite, she could find.

Well, this time Sarah McKenzie would be the one, who would be in for a surprise. Christine could barely suppress a wicked grin.

In front of Suite 356 Anna and Kate awaited her. The duplicated key card made access easy. They entered the Suite. Kate went to the Panorama Window and enjoyed the view for a moment then turned around: “We proceed as planned?”

“Yes”, Anna chuckled; "I can hardly wait for the look on her face”

“Be patient children!" Christine admonished her Companions. “Now all we have to do is waiting. If the Dark Lady follows her routine, we have an hour, till she shows up. But we must be prepared for all scenarios. Positions please now Ladies. Anna you hide in the bath, Kate you in the adjacent room.”

Now they had to wait. Christine placed herself on the arm chair at the table, which stood in the middle of the Suite. As soon as the Dark Lady would cross the short hallway, she would see Christine – and then ….

One hour later:

Sarah McKenzie aka The Dark Lady left the elevator. She was tired, but relaxed as ever after her run. She inserted the Key card. The lock clicked and Sarah entered, crossed the short hallway and stopped dead in her tracks, as she entered the main room of the Suite.

Christine enjoyed the surprise on the face of the villainess immensely. She grinned: “You know, you should see the look on your face! I'm sooo happy we see each other again so soon, Peter sends his best!”

In the same moment the Dark Lady felt a sharp pain in her neck. The last thing she heard before she lost consciousness was Kate's pleasant voice, softly whispering in her ear "Soo good to see you!” Then all went black.

Christine, Anna and Kate looked down at her fallen enemy for a moment. “That went smoothly”, Kate could not hide her satisfaction.

Christine nodded: “Indeed let's waste no time. Would you to be so kind to prepare our guest?”

“It will be an honour!” Anna bowed. Then she and Kate set to work.

While Kate stripped the unconscious Dark Lady of her Jacket and shirt, just leaving her Bra on. Anna relieved their guest of honour of her running shoes and pulled her sweaty socks off.

“These will be perfect for the occasion”, Anna grinned – and then stopped obviously surprised: Under her socks the Dark Lady wore Pantyhose.

“Who wears hose under her training clothes?” Anna mused. “Boy those are sweaty”, she let her fingers glide across the nylon clad soles of the Dark Lady. “This complicates things! I wanted to gag her with her smelly socks, now I do have to choose between sweaty socks and sweaty hose.”

“You are thinking about it all wrong.” replied Kate. "It is not about which, it is about, keeping everything together. You gag her with her socks and use the hose to hold everything in place!”

"You are a genius Kate”, Anna smiled.

“I have my moments”, Kate replied with mocked modesty.

“Hurry you two! We have no time to loose”, Christine admonished her companions.

Kate and Anna smiled at each other and began selecting ropes and choosing who would tie what first.

Kate and Anna examined their handy work both wore expressions of extreme satisfaction. The Dark Lady lays helpless before them. The prideful professional wore only her bra and panties.

Her limbs were cruelly hogtied, her wrists bound tightly together and attached to the ropes binding her legs above the knee, while her ankles were bound tightly and secured to her elbow bindings. It took both women to pull the ropes sufficiently tightly, to satisfy their need for revenge.

The hog tie would have been sufficient, but the two friends had tied the Dark Lady down to the bed too. So tight, that even leaning in one direction was impossible. They had placed her with her head to the foot of the bed.

“Too bad, her hair is so short”, Anna said regretfully. “I would have liked to return the favour tying her hair back to her toes. That was really uncomfortable. But we made the best out of it.”

The lower Part of her victim´s face was buried from chin to nose by layer after layer of ace bandages. Anna had packed the Mouth of the Dark ladies mouth with her socks and cleave gagged her with her own hose.”

Kate sat thoughtfully for a moment, before she smiled cruelly. "Just a minute." she says rifling through their prisoners drawers, until she found what she needed

She took a pair of tights and rolls up one of the legs, before pulling it down over the Dark Lady's head until the tight foot end stretched over her head like an opaque hood. Kate then took the free leg of the tights and uses them to pull their victims head back and secure the tights tightly to her big toes.

Anna looks on in open mouthed shock and hilarity in equal measure, to which Kate shrugs and says, "Improvisation is key."

Kate observed: “She is coming around”, as indeed the Dark Lady began to stir. They sat across from her on the couch, so that the Dark Lady would view directly at them, when she opened her eyes.

Sarah McKenzie´s head hurt and she could not move. She had a bad taste in her mouth and her head felt like it was in a vice. She resisted the temptation to open her eyes. Ever the professional, she assessed her situation first.

This not the first time she was in a situation like this. But it had been a while. She had been stripped to Bra and Panties and tied up and gagged. Tightly. Her captors had obviously gagged her with her own socks. And hog tied her, with a brutal efficiency that she would be proud of. She could not move a muscle. Wiggling her toes, but that was about it. She was also tied down to her bed she assumed.

The Dark Lady was far from scared. She judged her captors not as cold blooded Killers or sadists. There would be some payback. But the situation could be much worse, she mused when she opened her eyes.

Directly in front of her sat the three Detectives. The American and the Russian were obviously very pleased with themselves. That explained the hog tie and the sock gag, the Dark Lady thought. Her Vision was slightly blurred thanks to the hose covering her head

Next to Anna Romanova sat Christine von der Marwitz, looking her directly in the eyes. And a closer look at her face gave the Dark Lady the creeps. Suddenly she was not so sure that she would escape unharmed anymore.

The beautiful features of the Pianist were expressionless. But it was those beautiful green eyes that let a chill ripple down her back. There was no hot fury in those eyes, but icy coldness. Sarah had the feeling, that those eyes looked deep directly in her soul and turned it to ice.

Steely determination she sensed. But there was something else the Dark Lady could not place and that made Sarah McKenzie very uneasy. She was not spooked easily, but those beautiful cold eyes? Something was wrong. Something was very, very wrong. Unconsciously she pulled against the ropes holding her, to no effect.

Christine stared at her, then broke eye contact and exchanged a look with the Violinist. Anna spoke, ‎“Welcome to the world of the living! Honestly we feared that we overdosed a bit. I am sure you are curious, about what we will do with you. So I will come straight to the point and spare you the pleasantries. You probably think that we will torture you to get informations and a little payback.”

“As much as we would accommodate you, I have to disappoint you: We will not torture the hell out of you. This is not the place to do this properly and those things tend to be messy. Think of the poor room service who would have to clean up this room in the morning.”

Anna could not supress a malevolent grin. "So we will not resort to torture, this is the good news for you. The bad news for you and the good news for us”, Anna pointed at her two friends: “You will tell us everything we want to know and you will do that willingly.”

She pauses for a moment to let her point sink in, “You wonder how that is possible?” The Russian asked her mute victim.

“With a little help of our friends.” Anna took small vial which stood in front of her. It contained a colourless liquid, crystal clear. “This is Veritas-Serum” she triumphed. “See, my dear friend, you are not the only one with good contacts to the wizarding world.”

“Did you know that the Headmistress of Hogwarts, Minerva McGonagall is a good friend of ours? We helped retrieving a certain magical object and since then we have very good relations with Hogwarts. Isn't this wonderful?” Anna gloated, playfully.

The Dark Lady did not respond.

“Let us cut to the chase: We will inject you with this wonderful potion and you will us tell everything we want to know, willingly and truthfully.”

With that the Russian took a syringe out of her pocket, filled it with the potion and strode casually to her prey. The Dark Lady felt a sharp jab in her neck.

A warm feeling crept through her. She felt totally at ease, relaxed. Those Detectives wanted to know things? Of course she would help!

Kate and Anna exchanged looks. Anna began by removing the tights then unwrapping the gag. At last she pulled the soggy socks out of the Dark Lady´s unresisting mouth.

“Your turn Kate”, Anna said to her friend graciously and bowed before the American.

“Watching a Professional at work is always fascinating”, Christine mused. And Kate was one of the most skilled Interrogators the world had ever seen, Ryan and Esposito had told Chris, during their time in New York.

After an hour Kate asked her last question. She concluded: “That is about all she knows”

“You are sure?” Anna asked.

“Positive”, Kate shrugged. Anna exchanged a look with Christine, who hadn't said anything till now. Chris nodded.

Anna stood up and held something before Sarah´s eyes: An enormous ball gag. "Must be around 2,5 inches at least." the Dark Lady thought. “Time to shut you up again”, she said cheeringly – and pressed and prodded the ball in the unresisting mouth of the Dark Lady and fastened the straps behind her head. Tightly but surprisingly gentle.

Christine gave her a long lock and spoke at last:

“Sarah, I may call you Sarah? you may wonder what is in store for you, now we know everything you know. The cloned hard drive of your laptop will tell us the rest. So what should we do with you?” Her tone was calm, unmoved, and bare of any emotion. And that made it even chillier.

The Dark Lady was suddenly very cold. Anger and fury she would have understood and expected. But that clinical coldness was a totally different matter.

“Let me enlighten you”, Christine continued in the same almost conversational tone. The temperature in the room had fallen below zero.

“Peter was not only an Informant. Peter was a friend and there were times he was my whole world.” Christine registered the surprise on the Dark Lady´s face. “You didn't know that? Sloppy research, and I thought you considered yourself a professional”, every word was full of disdain.

“So, the moment you pulled the trigger on that roof in Hamburg and took him away from me, you took that game on a whole new level. You and your boss, you made that personal." she takes a deep slow breath, and continues “And you will regret it, be sure of that. One way or the other you will pay. And since you are already here, I will begin with you.”

“Prepare her!” She said to Anna and Kate.

Christine´s two companions released the Dark Lady from her hogtie. Her legs flopped back on the bed. “What a relief”, Sarah McKenzie thought. She had little time to recover though.

Her Jailers took her by the Arms and pulled her upright, they helped her to stand on the floor. Needles ran through her legs, as she stood a little unsteady on her bound legs.

While Anna held her upright, Kate retrieved a silken cushion and put it on the floor. Together they guided the Dark Lady down onto her knees. Christine had followed the proceedings unimpressed. Again she changed a look with Anna.

“That is so unnerving”, that cold, emotionless manner, the Dark Lady thought.

Anna went to the great bag which stood on the floor and took a large wooden box out of it. The box was rectangular, made from dark polished wood, around one meter long.

She went to Christine bowed her head and presented her the box. Christine returned the bow. Anna still held the box out to her friend balancing it across her palms. Christine opened the box, looked at its contents and nodded. Anna returned the nod, turned on her heels and went to the kneeling Dark Lady and showed her the contents of the box:

And that the Dark Lady saw: In the box on a cushion of blood red velvet laid a daisho. The two traditional swords of a Samurai: the long Katana and the shorter wakizashi. Both in beautifully made scabbards form black lacquered wood.

The Dark Lady looked at the pair of swords. Christine´s voice brought her back to reality: “This daisho is 500 years old. It was made by the famous Senga Murasama and passed down from father to son, through the centuries.”

“But I will not bore you to death with the history of the swords. My Sensei presented me with these swords, since there was no living heir left and he considered me worthy to carry those swords.”

Her look must have showed her surprise, the Dark Lady thought.‎

“You did not knew that either?”, Christine said pleasantly. “Why do I tell you this? I could simply put a bullet into your head. But since you are a warrior, I will treat you with the respect you deserve. What is the phrase? Live by the sword...” She lets her voice trail off.‎

Now the Dark Lady befell a dark foreboding, "Does she seriously intend to behead me with that sword?”

Christine was clearly amused as she saw recognition on Sarah´s face, but said nothing; instead she nodded to Anna again who placed the open box on the table.

“There are certain preparations in order, before we can continue”, she said almost apologetically. “Let us get more comfortable first.” Christine stepped out of her heels and disrobed, folded her clothing neatly, and laid them on the couch. Now she stood in just sports bra, panties and hose before her prey.”

She began some stretching moves, obviously to warm her muscles up. When she was satisfied, she looked at Anna. Anna retrieved the box bowed and presented it to Christine again. After she had bowed in return, Christine took the Katana with both hands.

With one fluid motion she removed the Sword from its scabbard and put the scabbard back in the box. Anna bowed again and put the box back on the table.

And then Christine began with a complex Kata, each move more complex than the one before. The blade cutting the air with a swish, with each strike at an invisible foe. ‎

The Dark Lady had seen such exercises a few times, but never in such seemingly effortless perfection. Fluid moves, elegant and with such a speed, that the blade was barely recognizable. Then with utmost precision the Pianist brought the blade down and stood perfectly motionless. Christine presented the sword, bowed before her audience and greeted them. Silence.

Christine broke the silence at last. “We can proceed now.” She positioned herself aside the Dark Lady, in the traditional stance a Samurai assumes when beheading someone. She swung the Sword high. The Sword hovered high in the air, in moments the stroke would fall.

Strangely enough, the Dark Lady felt no fear. The blade fell. The Dark Lady braced herself for the inevitable: The pain, then Oblivion. She felt a sharp pain at her neck. She couldn´t believe it. Her head sat still on her shoulders. She lived still.

Then she heard Christine´s Voice: “That scar in your neck shall remind you for the rest of your life, that we took you like you were an amateur, got everything you know from you and could have killed you.”

"Fate was kind to you. You pulled the trigger, but Carl von Winterfeldt gave the order. You were the instrument of his will. Tell him this: I spared your life, but I will not spare his. I will come for him. And I will not be as merciful as I have been with you." Christine said, coldly. ‎

Sarah felt a prick at her neck and then ‎the world went black.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

The stakes have been raised once more. It is curious how you keep combining the deadly games of your characters without killing them too frequent. Somehow, I expect, if bondage did not exist, your tale would have been a lot bloodier. I think it is good the girls did not kill their prisoner; someone has to have the (dubious) moral high ground.
“Did you know that the Headmistress of Hogwarts, Minerva McGonagall is a good friend of ours? We helped retrieving a certain magical object and since then we have very good relations with Hogwarts. Isn't this wonderful?” Anna gloated, playfully.
It is interesting how you incooperate fantasy elements in a non-fantasy setting. They help the plot progress in tiny ways, but are not overpowered nor too important to dominate the story. Also, nice reference ;)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Thanks [mention]Beaumains[/mention] I always love your shrewd commentary.

The moral High Ground is shaky ground I believe.

Most characters are "mixed" characters. Not perfect, not infailable, but bent on doing the right thing. Sometimes that works and sometimes not.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
Chapter V will be one of the most dramatic Chapters of the complete Saga so far and what will happen tomorrow will have far reaching consequences for all People involved, way beyond Part III, the good and the bad. I´m curious what you will say, when you have read it.

@slackywacky No problem, sometimes I´m lost for words too :) I am though really interessted in your opinion of Chapter V :)
You weren't lying when you said this was going to be intense, it was a great chapter and indeed, very intense
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

As an aficionado of Japanese martial arts, I must tell you that Chapter V has hit me at a very emotional level. Your description of the actions and movements of Christina could have been written about a top master of a number of the martial arts: kendo, aikido, jujitsu, judo, and possibly karate. Apologies if I left out an art that I should have included. Japanese martial folklore talks about two swords: the sword that lets live and the sword that lets die. Christina was wielding the sword that lets live! But make no mistake. It will kill when it is right to do so.
Caesar73 wrote:The moral High Ground is shaky ground I believe.
All of this gives much food for thought.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago That....

Was....

AWESOME!!! 😁😁😁😁😁
Thank you my friend!

[mention]GreyLord[/mention]
All of this gives much food for thought.
Christine´s friends were surprised by her actions in the Suite, probably Anna a little less than Kate, because the Russian and Chris go way back, while Kate does know Chris only short time. In th next Part they will discuss what Christine had done. The question is: How serious was Chris, was this just a "show" to shock the Dark Lady or would she really have beheaded her adversary in cold blood?
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

For a moment, I thought they were actually going to kill the Dark Lady....

So intense. I want the Dark Lady to get back at the girls so bad! (Although, I'm not sure if it will happen at all)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

You had me sold on the idea that Christine was going to execute Sarah. If she'd wanted to, she would have (although I don't see Kate sticking around if she'd done it) so, Sarah is alive only because Christine decided to spare her. Very interested to see where this goes next.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago You had me sold on the idea that Christine was going to execute Sarah.
That was what I intended :)

I couldn´t bring myself to let the Dark Lady to be killed, I have grown way too fond of this character - and she will play an important part in future parts. Besides I see Christine not as a cold blooded Killer. Determined to fulfill her mission, but human nevertheless. What happened in the Suite, was, as I see it, some kind of Katharis, some inner cleansing - dealing with the brutal murder of someone dear to her.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic