The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection Special Update (14.02.2024) (FFMMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You excel at changing the pace. Here you moved effortlessly from Hermann's torture chamber to three friends quietly talking and reflecting together. Another joy to read.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Another great chapter, with strict bondage that feels tight just by reading about it.
I am always surprised people can handle a wadding and a ballgag, my gag reflexes would not allow that.
Great story, just waiting for our three leading ladies to get tied up again.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great chapter! The contrast between the victors and losers of the latest battle was big. I wonder whether Anna would have be as cruel if she knew the punishment of Carla and Sabine. And I also wonder what is in their labour agreement. It would be incredibly witty to me if "punishment" was already defined in it.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Kate's kind words to Anna were so sweet, it's nice to see human moments like this between our protagonists. 😁
Thank you, I find it important to show such moments, and developing the characters is something I enjoy very much. I have to admit, I have grown fond of them, during the the last Months :)
by Beaumains » 26 minutes ago
Great chapter! The contrast between the victors and losers of the latest battle was big. I wonder whether Anna would have be as cruel if she knew the punishment of Carla and Sabine. And I also wonder what is in their labour agreement. It would be incredibly witty to me if "punishment" was already defined in it.
I do not know the fine print of their contracts, but I find that highly likely. The Contrast is indeed great. At first I planned this Chapter as two separate Parts, but decided to combine them, because of the Contrast. And the Scene with Kate and her friends, this is some breather, the calm before the storm so to speak. The storm is building up.
by GreyLord » 7 hours ago
You excel at changing the pace. Here you moved effortlessly from Hermann's torture chamber to three friends quietly talking and reflecting together. Another joy to read.
Thank you very much. Writing that quite scene I enjoyed quite a lot. It is a time for the three Girls to get some rest. Believe me that the next 48 Hours of the Story will pose challenges for all three .
Great story, just waiting for our three leading ladies to get tied up again.
The next 48 Hours will demand every ounce of strength and will power Chris, Kate and Anna possess, as we reach the Centre of Part IV. The consequences of the upcoming events will be far reaching, way beyond Nuremberg, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

And thank you all readers for your support! The Story has reached the 20000 Clicks benchmark, I am flashed :)
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Really good chapter, its always good to have time with the villains and you're certainly delivering on that
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

banshee wrote: 2 years ago Really good chapter, its always good to have time with the villains and you're certainly delivering on that
There will be more [mention]banshee[/mention] :) Very soon! Promise :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention]

Zeppelin Field, Nuremberg Party Rally Grounds, 1945 Hours the next day:

[This Picture shows the Grand Stand on the Rally Grounds of the NSDAP

The Zeppelin Field, in front of the Grand Stand Christine stood waiting. The wide area was deserted, silent. A stark contrast to the Era of the Third Reich when the NSDAP used the Zeppelin Field as staging area for the annual Party Rallies. Everybody knew the pictures from the famous Propaganda Movie Leni Riefenstahl had produced: “Triumph des Willens” – Triumph of will.

"Yes," she thought, "the Zeppelin Field is the perfect place for the approaching meeting with Hermann Carl Reichenbach, Hermann Mueller´s heir. Fitting for a meeting with the heir of one of Reinhard Heydrich´s most trusted henchmen, fitting also for purely tactical reasons adhering to Peter Stromberg´s advice."

Christine, Kate and Anna had chosen a public Area, which was easy to survey, approaching unseen was nearly impossible. They had kept the Zeppelin Field under surveillance since the early morning, so far nothing out of the ordinary had happened, which did not mean very much, since blending in the crowd of tourists wasn't exactly difficult and Christine was pretty sure, that Reichenbach had his people doing some recon, because she would have done that. And despite his character flaws Reichenbach was definitely not an idiot and underestimating him would be dangerous as Stromberg had admonished them not to do.

This would be all about a display of Power. No finesse, no subtle manipulations just brute force. That´s how Christine and her friends had decided to play this game.

On top of the grandstand Anna scanned the Area through the scope of her MK 13 Mod 7 Long Range Sniper Rifle. Clad entirely in black she all but blended in with her surroundings. Not even a very attentive observer would likely see her, especially in the current twilight, besides her lay Kate scanning the area in front of the Grandstand through her binoculars, acting as a spotter.

Kate found this experience exiting, Esposito had told her about his service with the Special Forces in the Iraq, where he had served as a sniper. Esposito had helped her coping with her PTSD, after she had been shot by a sniper at Captain Montgomery´s Funeral. She got to know today a totally new side of Anna. Highly concentrated for hours, patient, focused, calm.

"Of course Reichenbach would not come alone. But if he would try anything stupid, well this would be to his advantage. The MK 13 would ensure that. This was all about patience, waiting, long boring hours." Christine mused.

Kate whispered in her mike, breaking her from her train of thought, “Here they come”

Christine observed with a raised eyebrow that a large Mercedes SUV was approaching on the Beuthener Straße from the North West. "Over the top: The Man likes to make an impression right from the word go." she thought, nodding to herself.

Roughly 50 Meters from the place where Christine was waiting, the SUV came to a graceful halt. Three men exited. The first man was tall, grey hair broad shoulders. “This must be Reichenbach” Kate thought, she recognized him from the pictures. "There is steel in his gaze, he is not a man to cross lightly."

She shifted her gaze to the other men departing the vehicle. "Friedrich Bach his right hand men and another unknown man, probably some sort of Bodyguard, judging by his body language, and his wide open jacket, which allowed easy access to his gun. These guys could be a problem, they are armed and unafraid who knows it."

Christine looked at the three men, as they came nearer. Three Meters before Christine they came to a halt. Reichenbach was, despite his age an imposing figure still. His cold grey eyes radiated Malice and hate and cruelty. They locked eyes for a moment in silence.

Christine had decided to refrain from all niceties and to come directly to the point: “Do you know why we are here, Herr Reichenbach? She spoke evenly, calm, in control.

Reichenbach regarded his opponent. "The pictures had not done her justice. She is tall and blond and beautiful. The photos do not show that this woman radiates a power that I would not have expected to see from an “Artist” and a woman too. Von der Marwitz radiates power in waves." He felt a delicious shudder as her cool green eyes seemed to look right through his soul.

Finally Reichenbach responded in a slightly raspy voice: “Frau von der Marwitz I assume you want to talk to me about the Weinstein-Collection. But what gives you the impression that I would do that?"

“That is simple” Christine countered: “You hate Carl von Winterfeldt and you your father. They both betrayed you. You are the rightful heir of the Weinstein-Collection. We could render you a service, taking von Winterfeldt out would be in your interest too, wouldn't it?”

“Even if it would”, Reichenbach pronounced every word. “You would give the collection back to the filthy Jews who claim it, as their own.”

“Yes I would do it.” Christine agreed. “But you could have your revenge still. And believe me, when I say, I have a very personal interest in taking down von Winterfeldt too.”

Something crossed her face. Reichenbach couldn´t be sure what it was: Pain, hate?

Then as quickly as it came, the moment was gone. “I expected that you would not tell me what you know willingly, so let us cut the niceties. You will tell me all you know about von Winterfeldt and especially the location of his secret lair, where the Collection is hidden.”

“And why is that?” Reichenbach was clearly amused now: We outnumber you Frau von der Marwitz, how will you “persuade” me? Talk me to death? Or have you something to offer, to tempt me?”

A fine smile crossed Christine´s lips: “That won´t be necessary, take a look at your breast.” Reichenbach did and to his surprise he saw a red dot there, right above his heart.

Reichenbach raised an eyebrow, "Just because you have a friend with a laser pointer, does not mean, you have an advantage." he whispers, in a malicious tone.

Christine registered Reichenbach's Bodyguards movements out of her peripherial vision, flicking their jacket open to ensure their weapons were free and clear

She smiles feeling the rush of wind past her right ear, trailing in the wake of the round from Anna's rifle, a split second before it hits its target.

Bach stopped in his track, just before snatching his pistol from his shoulder holster. The round cleanly passes through the lobe of his ear, leaving a perfect hole in its centre. He stumbles, clasping his ear but stifling his cries, knowing his masters preference for discretion.

Reichenbach stared at his opponent in impotent rage

Christine spoke quietly and firmly, “I have enough people with weapons trained on you that if you even look at me funny, you will be exterminated like the odious cockroaches you are. Make no mistake this is not a negotiation, this is a dictation of terms. You will comply, or it ends here for you.”

Reichenbach and Christine stared each other in the eye, neither wanting to be the first to look away, but Christine had the power and the older man knew it. He tore his eyes from hers, staring at her feet.

Satisfied of her victory, she spoke calmly, “So I ask my question again: What do you know about the whereabouts of the collection?”

Reichenbach weighed his options. Christine seemed to read his mind: “This is a no win scenario. You surely came to the same conclusion.”

And Reichenbach began to talk.

“You were very persuasive Anna”, Kate smiled following the proceedings down there on the tarmac. Obviously Reichenbach was talking.

She pats the stock of her sniper rifle, "What can I say? A whisper in the ear from my friend here does go a long way."

The next day: Chapter Parking Garage Le Meridien, around 1200 hours:

Christine, Kate and Anna where on their way to their suits, when Anna cursed under her breath: “Sorry Girls, I left my smartphone in the car, I will go down to the Parking Garage and join you later in your Suite Chris.”

“Are you sure, you want to go alone?” Kate asked.

“I understand where you are coming from Kate, but you do not need to come with me. It is just down there and up again”, Anna replied.

Kate didn't seem convinced, but nodded anyway. “Okay, but you call when something is amiss, right?”

“Will do”, Anna assured her and went for the Elevator.

Christine and Kate exchanged glances. “Why do I have a bad feeling about this?” the Investigator muttered.

Chris nodded: “I hear you, but if our Grand Duchess has set her mind on something …. You hardly convince her. Come; let us wait in my Suite.”

Anna left the Elevator in the Garage and went to the place, where they had parked their SUV. Her heels sounded eerily loud on the pavement. Had there been a noise?

Anna stood still and listened. The Garage was as silent as before. Anna reached their SUV and looked inside. “Ah there are you honey”, she grinned, opened the Car and retrieved her Smartphone.

Anna locked the car und looked at the screen of her phone. Incoming call: Christine. She wanted just to take the call, when she sensed a movement behind her, she wanted to turn but something sharp hit her in the neck. A searing pain blacked all other sensation out. Anna crumpled in an untidy heap on the floor.

The door of the black Van besides their SUV slid silently open: Two black clad figures emerged lifted and pulled the unconscious Anna inside. The door clicked closed, the van started and was gone. Just Anna's smartphone lay on the pavement under the car.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I hope you do not mind the little Cliffhanger at the end :) Stay tuned!
Last edited by Caesar73 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Wow, that's quite the game the trio is playing. And you have chosen a very (in)famous location for this stand-off. I wonder what the police will think of Anna shooting a gun as it won't make her look innocent.

Oh, don't worry about a cliffhanger. It is a great tool and you executed it perfectly.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Two black clad figures emerged lifted and pulled the unconscious Anna inside. The door clicked closed, the van started and was gone. Just Anna's smartphone lay on the pavement under the car.
The tension mounts. Just as I think it must be at its maximum value, you increase it some more. Great job.

The pictures add so much.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I hope you not mind the little Cliffhanger at the end
Yeah, like I never use those... Somehow I was expecting something like this to happen and for Anna to forget her phone...
Come on girls, you should know better.

Great chapter.

nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

I haven't checked on this story for a while now, but boy was I not disappointed, great updates.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Yes, the girls really should know better.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago I haven't checked on this story for a while now, but boy was I not disappointed, great updates.
Thank you very much for commenting, and I am happy you like the story [mention]nayte4767[/mention] !
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Wow, that's quite the game the trio is playing. And you have chosen a very (in)famous location for this stand-off. [...]

Oh, don't worry about a cliffhanger. It is a great tool and you executed it perfectly.
For a character like Reichenbach I found this (in)famous location just perfect :) And the Girls followed Strombergs advice, to choose a place where any ambush would be very difficult.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

I did think that was kind of a stupid move on Anna's part, but at least she got a badass moment with the sniper rifle before that lol.

The confrontation between Christine and Reichenbach was ON POINT! I love the idea of that Nazi prick having rings run around him by exactly the kind of person he despises; a strong, intelligent and competent woman haha.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago I did think that was kind of a stupid move on Anna's part, but at least she got a badass moment with the sniper rifle before that lol.
That indeed was not one of our Anna´s most shining moments, but don´t we all act stupid now and then? :) But what is in Store for Anna? We kno what Reichenbach is capable of .....

I am glad you liked the Confrontation on the Zeppelinfeld, I found it fun to write :)
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago I did think that was kind of a stupid move on Anna's part, but at least she got a badass moment with the sniper rifle before that lol.
That indeed was not one of our Anna´s most shining moments, but don´t we all act stupid now and then? :) But what is in Store for Anna? We kno what Reichenbach is capable of .....

I am glad you liked the Confrontation on the Zeppelinfeld, I found it fun to write :)
True indeed, I know I've done some stupid shit lol. And I certainly did enjoy that scene, you should be proud of yourself Caesar 😊😊
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago True indeed, I know I've done some stupid shit lol. And I certainly did enjoy that scene, you should be proud of yourself Caesar 😊😊
Haven´t we all? :) Thank you for your compliment my friend :)

Tomorrow Morning you will learn what happens to Anna - think of Reichenbach´s Session with Sophie in Chapter Two ...
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago think of Reichenbach´s Session with Sophie in Chapter Two ...
Spoiler alert? My mind is going overtime as to what could happen to Anna...

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago think of Reichenbach´s Session with Sophie in Chapter Two ...
Spoiler alert? My mind is going overtime as to what could happen to Anna...
Not exactly :) Just to remind you all what Reichenbach and his Agents are capable of 😀
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Great cliffhanger to leave us on, it has been long since we last saaw Anna on the other side of the ropes so I'm eager to see how it plays out this time.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]
[mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention]

banshee wrote: 2 years ago Great cliffhanger to leave us on, it has been long since we last saaw Anna on the other side of the ropes so I'm eager to see how it plays out this time.
Now you will learn [mention]banshee[/mention] :) This will be a lengthy update, I did not want to disrupt the flow for effect.

Inside the black van:

Carla and Sabine looked at the unconscious Russian. “We will make a short stop at a secluded place, and then we can make our guest really comfortable.” Cara exchanged a malevolent glance with Sabine.

Five Minutes later the van came to a halt. Quickly Carla and Sabine set to work and stripped Anna out of her clothes till she lay before them reduced to bra, panties and her nude hose.

Carla pulled down her hose and panties and took two objects: “Let us plug her both ways.”

"What a shame, we have no lube" Sabine says, with a cruel smile.

When they had done that and readjusted panties and hose, Sabine produced a heavy black leather straitjacket with a very high posture collar. They showed no mercy adjusting and tightening the straps to unrelentingly squeeze Anna.

With immense pleasure Carla pulled the crotch strap extra tight, then took five heavy leather belts and lashed Anna's legs tightly together. For good measure she cuffed Anna´s big toes together. Her expression was one of cruel pleasure.

In the meantime Sabine hat inserted a heavily padded panel gag with a very large foam ball into Anna's unresisting mouth and pulled the straps as tightly as possible behind her head: “Something to fill this big mouth of yours and shut you up for good.”

Next Carla pulled a large and heavy leather helmet over Anna's head. The contraption was heavily enforced where the mouth, the eyes and the ears were. Carla fastened three additional padded straps around the eyes, the mouth and one over the crown of Anna´s head, which pressed her jaws even more together. With considerable effort Sabine had pulled a leather body sheath over Anna´s body which ended just under Anna's Chin. Sabin closed the zipper and pulled all leather straps tight, starting at the insteps of her feet.

Anna resembled now a very female mummy of black leather. With considerable effort they lifted Anna’s Body onto a bench and pulled several leather straps tight, which secured Anna tightly to its unyielding length.

Sabine knocked at the window to the driver's compartment and they were of again.

Christine´s Suite:

When Anna still had not shown up, Kate and Christine took the elevator down to the garage. They pulled their guns before the elevator doors opened.

The Garage was empty and silent. “Wait”, Christine motioned to Kate. “Let's call her one more time.” The famous first accords of Tchaikovsky´s piano concert in b-minor rang loud through the empty Garage. Kate and Christine moved forward, guns drawn covering each other.

They reached their car, a moment later. "No Anna." Kate cursed

The Smartphone lay under the Car, its display shattered.

Kate and Christine exchanged a look: “They have Anna.” Christine stared at the phone. “What do we do now Kate?”

Kate shrugged: “We will have to wait. If they have captured Anna, then it is a safe assumption that they will contact us. We have no other choice, we must wait.”

Christine nodded grudgingly so.

The black Van:

Anna´s return to consciousness was slow. She drifted in and out. They were moving. “Not my first rodeo”, Anna thought. She tried to open her eyes. Her whole body felt as if she was compressed unforgivingly on all sides. By the taste and smell of it she was encased in leather.

Her mouth was filled with a large foam ball. “Ouch” she mused. “I'm plugged both ways.” She could not move a muscle. Anna tried to control her breathing. “I must conserve my strength. For the moment I can do nothing else than wait." She sighed. “Next time I will listen to Kate”, she swore to herself.

“If there is a next time” a small but persistent voice in her head muttered repeatedly. “I will not despair” Anna admonished herself. “Kate and Chris will come for me. I must hold out till then.” She waited.

Carla and Sabine looked down on the leather Mummy. “Do you think she is awake?” Sabine asked her companion. “Impossible to tell under all that heavy leather, we will know soon enough.”

Twenty minutes later the van halted before the entrance gate of Reichenbach Castle. Friedrich and two maids awaited them. “Everything went according to plan?” he asked Carla.

“Yes, without problem!”

“Perfect” Friedrich replied. “The Boss will be pleased. He gestured at the two maids and Carla and Sabine. “Take her downstairs to the dungeons and prepare her, the master will want to see her.”

‎The two maids and Carla and Sabine entered the van loosened the straps which tied Anna's body down, grabbed one of the handles sewn into the sheath and carried her outside to the door.”

“Boy is she heavy.” said one of the other maids aloud to Carla.

“How fat is she?” Anna fumed inside her cocoon.

“I can hear you! Heavy? Me?” She felt the movement. She was carried and by the feel of it downstairs. She was laid down on a stretcher and strapped to it.

If Anna could have seen anything she would have seen, that she had been rolled to an elevator.

Sophie Reichenbach’s Quarters:

Sophie peered out of the Window: She had followed the whole proceedings and hoped she had not been seen. Who had been strapped down on the stretcher? She must find out.

Sophie thought for a moment. "I must get down into the dungeons. Whoever it was, she does not deserve to endure what fate my father in law has in store for her."

And she knew the codes to the locked doors. She would wait and then sneaking down there! Yes! She would do it!‎

‎In the Dungeons:

Anna felt the straps loosen which fastened her to the stretcher. She was lifted up again and laid on something, some kind of Mattress. Suddenly a female voice rang into her ears: “Listen Miss Romanova, we will release you now out of this Cocoon.

You will obey our orders at every turn and immediately and without question. Resistance is futile. If you behave we will treat you with respect. If you disobey our orders, the consequences will be severe.”

The straps around the contraption in which she was encased were removed. Anna sensed and heard that a zipper was removed. She felt a whoosh of cold air on her legs. Her body was lifted up; the contraption under her was removed.

She was laid down on a plain cold surface. One after another the straps around her leg were removed. “Sit up”, she heard the command. The same voice as before.

Anna complied. “Thank God I have done my sit ups.” For a moment she just sat there, trying to regain her composure.‎

“We will now remove the Strait jacket. When your arms are free, you will cross your hands before you. Nod if you have understood.”

Anna nodded, not she could have done anything else.” She felt that the straps around her arms were removed. She heaved a sigh when the tight crotch strap was removed. “Small favours” When her Arms were free at last, they felt like dead wood.

Anna felt a sharp jolt between her legs. “Arms front Anna Romanova this is your last warning.” Moving her arms came at enormous effort.‎

“Well that wasn't so bad?” She heard the mocking female voice again. “We will now remove the helmet. Under no circumstances you will touch that gag. Nod if you understand."

Anna nodded. “Comedians” she fumed inwardly. “What should I do: Gagged, blind, nearly naked?” “Hum them to death?”

The pressure around her mouth, under her chin and around her ears receded. She felt that the leather helmet was pulled from her head. Her eyes blinked, the sudden brightness hurting them. It took a while till she could see clearly.

Before her stood the two Women they had captured at Chris Suite. They looked extremely pleased with themselves. Anna tried to keep her expression neutral and her head down. Getting rid of the heavily padded gag, even for a moment would be a bonus.

The blonde, Carla, spoke: “Listen Grand Duchess: We will remove your gag now and if you behave you will get a drink of water. Then the gag will go in and you will be prepared for the Boss. Nod ….”

"If you comply Anna completed the sentence. “Do I have a choice?” Anna nodded. “Very well, that wasn´t so hard was it?” Carla cooed mockingly. Anna just stared at her.

The brunette went behind her and fumbled at the buckles of her gag. The other one pulled the padded gag slowly and surprisingly gently out of Anna´s mouth. Her jaws felt numb, she moved them, tried to get some feeling back into her aching muscles. The feeling of relief was glorious.

Her jailers waited till she had recovered somewhat. A water bottle was pressed against her lips. “I never had thought that water would be soo good” Anna thought, as the cold liquid ran down her parched throat. She croaked “Thank you."‎

“You are welcome”, the blonde replied.

Anna looked around. She was in a square room. Twenty by twenty meters, Anna judged. White tiles.

“The gag goes in again.” Anna opened her mouth and the heavily padded gag was inserted in her mouth again. The strap was buckled tight, but not punishingly tied this time.

Sabine spoke now: “We will help you to stand up and then you will be tied up again.” Her captors helped Anna to her feet and steadied her. If Carla and Sabine had not held her, she would have fallen to the floor.

When her Captors felt she could stand on her own accord they let her go. Remaining standing on the floor cost Anna some effort. She just then realized that she stood on some kind of pad.

“Arms front, stretch your hands out.” Carla commanded. Anna obeyed. “Am I the model prisoner or not?” Sabine tied her hands tightly together. Then her bound hands were tied to pulley. Carla pressed a button and Anna´s Arms were pulled upright, till she stood with her arms high above her head. Thankfully her feet remained flat on the floor for now. “No Strappado” Anna thought.

Sabine knelt down at her feet and tied Anna´s ankles together. This was just the beginning. Every five Centimetres a new rope band was tied till right below a crotch rope. Sabine seemed to take extreme pleasure to tie the crotch rope extra tight, pressing the vibrator and plug into her ever deeper.‎

“Enjoy” she grinned. Her elbows were tied above her head a tight breast harness squashed her breasts together. Anna just stared at her.

Carla stood before her: “Say cheese” and took some pictures. She spoke: If your friends play ball, there might be a chance to get out of this alive. You should pray for that!”

The doors closed behind her. Anna was alone. The only thing she could do was to wait. The seconds ticked away. Anna began counting the tiles.

Christine´s Suite: The same time:

Christine paced the floor in her suite like a lion in its cage. She would go mad. Her phone kept silent. Three hours since Anna's abduction. No call, no signal.

Kate looked concerned at her friend: “Chris, why don´t you sit down a moment. I know this is difficult. Castle told me that he had nearly gone mad, when I was abducted by the Triple K Killer and Kelley Nieman.”

Christine stopped pacing. “Why don´t they call then.”

“Chris this is their game. They want to play with our nerves. They have the Power. We don't. And they know that.”

A Signal disturbed the Silence. They hurried to Chris´ Phone: “A picture” Christine opened the message; Anna stared at them: Her eyes wide above the black Panel Gag. Another incoming message, just three words: “Wait for instructions.”

Kate and Christine looked at each other and relief washed over them, "Anna lived!"‎

Reichenbach´s Office:

A curt knock at the Door of his Office, Reichenbach looked up: “Enter” he called, bidding Friedrich to enter his Study, “How is our guest Friedrich?” Reichenbach asked his right hand man, his voice dripping with malice.

“Secure and uncomfortable the Dungeons”, Friedrich told him. “Carla and Sabine did an excellent job.”

Reichenbach nodded: “Very well. I will call von der Marwitz now.” He dialled the number, Friedrich had provided him with the call was taken after the second ring.

Christine´s Suite:

Her phone rang the Marcia funebre of Chopin´s second Sonata. Christine supressed the urge to answer the call at once, they had talked about that and Chris followed Kate´s advice. Chris took a deep breath and answered the Call after the second ring.

“Yes?”

“Hello Frau von der Marwitz, so good to hear you again.”

“What do you want?” She spat

“Why the rush?” Reichenbach, asked her falsely sweet. “Your Russian Friend is well, for now. Listen” he continued his Voice broke no argument. Any warmth was gone from his voice. “You will come to Castle Reichenbach with Captain Beckett.

You will bring with you all the material you recovered. You will come unarmed. You have till midnight. If you don't show up, I will personally see to that Miss Romanova will die a painful death - a very slow one. And believe me: “I'm creative.” He hanged up.

Christine and Kate looked at each other: “Do we have a choice?”

“The Bastard will never let us go, when we are at his playground.”

“But we cannot risk Anna´s life."

“No, that we cannot.”

“Any ideas?”

Reichenbach´s Office:

Reichenbach was exhilarated. The call to that Uberbitch von der Marwitz had been fun. It had been nearly as much fun as his last dinner with his Daughter in Law. He had felt the impotent Rage of the Pianist. He had relished it.

“Friedrich” Reichenbach commanded.

“Yes Sir!“

"See to it, that Carla and Sabine make our guest more comfortable.” Reichenbach´s voice dripped with disdain.

“I will see to it personally my Führer!” Friedrich said and left the room.

Reichenbach Castle, The Dungeons

Anna had lost any feeling of time. Her arms hurt, her feet ached, her jaw …. The door of the chamber opened. Carla and Sabine entered. Anna stared at them from weary eyes. Anna was surprised both agents looked uncomfortable, a little bit at least.

“Miss Romanova, the Boss has ordered to make you more comfortable. “ Carla pressed a button on her IPad. Anna felt a pull at her wrists she was pulled up till she stood just on her tip toes. She stared flatly at her Jailers. Her toes and calves were already under fire.

“If you can´t stand it anymore you can go back on your soles, but you will never know if you are zapped into oblivion or if you just get a friendly reminder to keep you on your toes.”

“Oh, and the Vibrators in your pussy and your delectable ass will vibrate randomly”, Sabine had least the grace to look ashamed, a bit.

“Just one small addition to make Miss Romanova!” Carla smiled, stooped down and lashed her big toes together.

Anna just rolled her eyes and mustered all her strength she still possessed. This could get old very fast. The door shut behind her Captors. How long could she hold, how long would it take till she would break? The Vibrators in her Vagina and her arse sprung to live. Anna heaved a sigh, steeled herself for what was coming her way.

Reichenbach Castle, Sophie´s Quarters:

Sophie bit her lip. What would she do? She could not stay here in her Quarters and pretending that nothing bad was happening. She had to act now or never. She shivered when she thought what the Woman in the Dungeons would go through right now. Sophie pulled herself together. She made a decision. She changed her shoes from high heels to comfortable and stealthy sneakers. Then she left her Quarters. The Floor outside was empty.

‎Reichenbach Castle, The Dungeons:

Anna was spent, the glow of the last orgasm receded. What a pity. The orgasmic bliss had at least for a moment made her forgetting the fire which raged in her calves and feet. She did not know how much time had passed since their captors had forced her to stand on tip toe.

Twice she had succumbed and put her feet on the plate, the first time she had got just a mild shock.

The second time though … she had nearly lost consciousness.

A noise, she heard a noise!

Reichenbach Castle, before the Dungeons:

Sophie stood before the door of the White Room. Luckily she had not encountered anybody. Should she enter? She could leave still. But could she life with the shame? Sophie entered the code. The light sprang from red to green. Sophie opened the door, and that was what she saw:

In the centre of the White Room stood a tall dark haired woman up on her toes; clad in red Bra and Panties and hose, the lower half of her face obscured by a cruelly tight panel gag. She was held in that position by the pulley which held her arms high above her head.

Sophie ran towards her. The woman looked at her from tired dark red rimmed eyes. Sophie fumbled at the straps of the Panel Gag. She knew that device from personal experience. The ball came free. Spit dropped from the gaping mouth of the woman.

“Who are you?” Sophie asked her.

“Anna” “Anna Romanova” the woman croaked hoarsely.

“The famous Violinist?” Sophie asked her in disbelief.

A tired smile crossed Anna´s parched lips: “The one and only. And you are?"

Sophie Reichenbach, the daughter in law of “

"Hermann Carl Reichenbach” Anna completed her Sentence. “Listen Sophie, You must get help. Do you have a Smartphone?”

“Yes”, Sophie replied. “Call this Number!” Anna recited Chris´ Number. "Ask for Christine von der Marwitz, she will help."

“And if she does not believe me?” Sophie asked panicked.‎

“Then ask for Kate! Tell her, that I´m sorry I could not get her a sheep in Heidelberg three days ago.”

Sophie just stared at her. "Had Anna Romanova lost her mind?”

“Just do it. Please” The Russian looked pleadingly at her.

“I will”, Sophie replied firmly. “But I will have to gag you again.” She said apologetically

“You do that”, Anna pressed her. “Just call her!” “Go!” “Please!”

Le Meridien, Christine´s Suite, 15 Minutes later:

“What shall we do Kate? This is a no win scenario”, Christine sighed. “If we go to Reichenbach Castle, this will be our death warrant.” Suddenly her phone rang.

Christine took the call. “Who is this” she snapped “Where did you get this number from?” Kate watched as Christine´s expression changed: “Anna Romanova? She told you what?” Christine listened to the caller and gave her phone to Kate.

“Yes? This is Captain Kate Beckett with the NYPD speaking.” Kate intoned in her official voice: Cool, collected, very much in command. She listened than a smile crossed her lips. “She is genuine” and gave the phone back to Christine. An immense sense of relief coursed through her veins.

Christine listened for a few minutes then ended the Call. She smiled broadly at Kate: “Pack your gear detective!”
Last edited by Caesar73 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Sophie to the rescue! Man I hope she and Anna get to take a shot at Reichenbach. Gotta say, Anna's over-the-top leather bondage was a joy to read, though I can only imagine the toll it would take on someone's body.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Thank you, [mention]Caesar73[/mention], for this great chapter. I believe that your judgement that this should not have been split is absolutely correct. It flows perfectly as it is.

Anna is showing how strong she really is. She has the courage not to fight battles where the outcome is foretold. Sophie is playing her role to perfection. If it isn't already clear, I am an enthusiastic fan of this chapter.

Would you take a look at your image code? The problem may be as simple as a missing / in the final [img].
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic