The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection Special Update (14.02.2024) (FFMMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Can't describe how good this last chapter was, everything from Anna's capture and torture to the whole turmoil that Sophie is going through, everything was great. But I must say that by far the best parts of this chapter were those with Anna, whether they be those in the dungeon or in the van, all of them were great.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

It seems like someone kept their enemies a bit too close. Too bad. I hope Sophie will get her revenge soon, and this seems like a perfect way to start this sequence off. In my eyes, Anna got really lucky as this should have been the end of the play, but the unexpected help was the only way to make sure she came out alive. Good stuff. I only have a few other remarks:
You forgot one slash :P
“Then ask for Kate! Tell her, that I´m sorry I could not get her a sheep in Heidelberg three days ago.”
If I recall correctly, the sheep incident happened on Sylt. Is this some sort of code?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Poor Anna, but then, this may teach her not to go alone back into dark parking garages.
And Reichenbach is getting double crossed by his daughter in law... good for her.

Oh, and there is the sheep again :lol:
Wonderful chapter. Wirklich gut gemacht!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Dear Friends, [mention]GreyLord[/mention] , [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] ! Thank your for your comments and your continuing support of the Adventures of Chris, Kate and Anna! Work on Part VI is progressing but it will take some time to complete it - there are two, or three Chapters still to write.

[mention]Beaumains[/mention]: Indeed the Sheep-Accident was at Sylt - but since then Anna teased Kate regulary about that incident - and at Heidelberg, Anna had a conversation, where Anna told Kate that she could not get a sheep - so indeed it was a code. Because only Kate and Anna were present in that Situation - so it was a sure way for Anna to identify herself :)

I corrected the missing slash :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Yeah, that makes a lot more sense. Thanks for the explanation!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Your writing is deep indeed, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. It add much enjoyment to the reader. One of the very nice thing about this forum is that readers can query authors. Thanks to [mention]Beaumains[/mention] and your reply to her. I missed that completely. You painted Anna in a different light here and gave great new insight into her character.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago You painted Anna in a different light here and gave great new insight into her character.
That was all I wanted to achieve [mention]GreyLord[/mention] :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]iliketights[/mention]

Outside Reichenbach Castle 45 Minutes later:

Cautiously Christine and Kate neared the east wall of the estate. Sophie had told them to meet her there. There was a secret entrance into the Castle grounds.

Their Senses were on high alert, clad in black they blended in with the environment like shadows. Christine had her katana slung across her back and the wakizashi at her waist, Kate had her Heckler & Koch MP5K in a holster under her left arm and her SIG at her hip. They were determined to get their friend back, whatever it would take.

Christine stood still and waited, in the wall before her a door opened. A figure hurried towards her. Christine whispered: “Are you Sophie?”

The figure nodded and gestured them to follow her.

Reichenbach Castle:

The dimly lit tunnel was dank and damp. Kate and Chris followed their guide: Weapons at the ready. What little light there was came from a few old and faint light bulbs that gave a little light. Chris looked at the backside of her guide. Sophie was anxious, that was obvious, but Chris could also sense a steely determination.

After a dizzying tour of the tunnels, Sophie led them up some stairs, to a large wooden door. Surprisingly enough the door swung open without much noise.

They entered a dark corridor. Christine´s nerves were stretched to breaking point. But the adrenalin coursed through her veins. And a sense of grim determination imbued her. They would rescue Anna and if Reichenbach had hurt her or killed her, he would rue the day he was born. She vowed to herself.

Sophie just whispered: “My father-in-law does not know that I know the secret passage way and the codes of the security systems.” She gave a weak smile. And on they went. Stealthily they moved from cover to cover.

Kate and Christine had decided beforehand that they would not go for a search in the dungeons. They would strike directly at the heart of the beast. Sophie had told them: “We will wait for my father in Law in his Office. After Dinner he usually comes here for work or one of his pervert games. Trust me I know from experience. Today he will be especially pleased” Her voice dripping with obvious disdain.

“There is no love lost between Reichenbach and her father in law. She hates him to the core.” Kate observed. I wonder what he has done to her.”

They had reached a large double-leaved door made from dark oak. Sophie entered the code. Without any noise the large leaves swung open and they entered. “Now we have to wait.” Christine thought.

Reichenbach´s Office:

Reichenbach was in good spirits. He had the Russian in his Dungeon. He would see her later, and give her his personal attention, he was giddy with anticipation. He had seen the Pictures and Videos of the Woman in the Dungeons: To touch those ample bossom, to use the whip on her. The thought alone aroused him.

Von der Marwitz would comply, he knew it. She was just a woman after all. A bitch like any other, he opened the door to his office, pressed the light and froze. He barely registered that the door closed behind him.

Behind his desk sat a woman. It was Christine von der Marwitz. This could not be!

Christine smiled. But it was no benevolent smile. It was outright dangerous. And Reichenbach sensed something he had not known long ago: Fear. In her hand she held a large gun which was directly trained on him, steady.

With growing unease he looked down at the red dot directly over his heart. Before Chris lay two swords on the desk, their razor sharp blades gleaming in the lamp light– Reichenbach recognized the traditional daisho of a Samurai.

Still reeling from the shock he bellowed “What are you doing here?” Trying to project control, but he failed abysmally.

Christine smiled maliciously.

“Oh, I thought that is rather obvious” Chris replied in a nearly conversational tone, but with a steely undertone beneath it. “Listen. Her - mann.” She spat his name; she dared to spat his name? How could she? How could she? Reichenbach stared at her in impotent rage.

“I tell you what we are doing here, my dear Hermann. Behind you stands my good friend Captain Beckett. If you just breathe without my consent, Kate will shoot you. A Heckler & Koch burst would punch large holes in your foul skin. Not that I would care.”

He made motions to turn around. “No old boy, eyes this way.” Christine spoke, barely raising her voice. But that was enough to give Reichenbach Pause.

“This is what is going to happen.” von der Marwitz continued “You will come here to your desk and order your henchmen that our friend Anna Romanova will be brought to us here, unharmed."

She pauses, to let the point sink in, "If your people try anything stupid, if Anna is harmed in any way, you will regret it.” Reichenbach just stared at her, lost for words. But instinctively he knew she meant every word.

Christine shifted the aim of her silenced SIG Sauer at Reichenbach' head, almost casually.

“You would not dare” he spat, dismissively.

“Oh, wouldn’t I?” Christine pulled the trigger. Reichenbach felt as if hot metal had burned his left temple. “This,” Christine continued conversationally, “this was just an appetizer.” Reichenbach felt blood dropping down.

“The next shot will really cost you.”

Reichenbach, in impotent rage started walking right at her. Another shot. He felt a terrible pain at his left hand: Where his left thumb had been was just a little stump left. He lifted his hand and stared shocked at the bloody stump where his thumb had been seconds before.

Sophie watched in horror and disbelieve at the Panorama before her. So far von der Marwitz had not moved, just two almost casual flicks of her wrist, when she pulled the trigger. Sophie locked at the American next to her: Kate held her MP5K firmly trained at Reichenbach´s back.

“The next bullet will not hit you in the head”, Christine explained nearly cordial “The next bullet will make you a Eunuch. Then I will shoot you in your ankles, so that you face death on your knees. Finally I will shoot you not in your head, but in your stomach. You will die the slow painful death you deserve.”

“Now, what will it be Reichenbach? I count till three. If you have not called your henchmen to bring Anna here save and unharmed, well then …” Christine´s words hang in the air. They stared at each other. A battle of Wills.

Then Reichenbach blinked. “Okay, okay I´ll do what you want.” Thinking about how he would make this woman pay.

Reichenbach dialled a number. Christine watched intently, followed his every word. A voice answered: “Yes bring her here, with all her belongings and make her presentable." A short pause, "No, I mean really presentable." Another pause, “At once” he bellowed in the phone.

“Good boy. That wasn't so difficult”, Christine grinned.

Sophie had watched in awe as her father in Law was reduced to a whining child by Christine von der Marwitz. The American and her had stood behind the old man, but he had not noticed her so fixed he had been on the woman behind his desk. His face was ashen grey.

Reichenbach Castle, the Dungeons:

Anna was barely conscious now. Her head hung down. She hovered on the edge of consciousness. Only one thought filling her mind. “Keep standing on my toes.” Over and over again she repeated that mantra. “Keep standing on my toes.” “Keep standing on my toes.” “Keep standing on my toes.” This Thought was the only thing which helped her to keep herself together. “Keep standing on my toes.” Her whole world was reduced to that task alone.

Three more times Anna had lost the fight and touched the Plate with her soles. The pain had been excruciating: Had she not been gagged so tightly, her screams would have echoed from the walls. She did not feel her arms anymore. Her calves and toes burned, but she barely registered that sensation anymore. Anna had lost count how many orgasms had washed over her. A noise shook her out her stupor.

Carla and Sabine entered the room: Carrying Anna's clothes, her shoes and her bag. The Russian barely seemed to register their entrance.

Weakened, she could barely lift her head to look up at the two women: Her normally shiny black hair, damp and matted, her body glistening with sweat. Her jailers moved towards her.

“Switch of the current, I will lower her down” Carla commanded her comrade. Sabine hurried to a switch board and pressed a button, while Carla went to another board, to lower the pulley.

Surprisingly gently Sabine told Anna, tapped her at her shoulder: “You can stand down now, the current is off.” It took Anna a few seconds to comprehend what her handler said, before she dared to lower her heels and standing on her soles. The feeling of relief was immense. Without thinking, she gave a whimper of relief.‎ Tears rolled down her cheeks. Cramps shook her Body.

In the meantime Carla had activated the Pulley, and removed Anna´s wrist ropes from the hook. Lifelessly Anna’s arms flopped down. Carla moved quickly, catching her before she crashed to the ground.‎

“She cannot stand”, Carla observed. “The Stretcher Sabine, fast! If we hurt her, Reichenbach will hurt us”.

Together they lifted the barely conscious woman on the stretcher. Carla began to sever the ropes around Anna´s legs while Sabine fumbled at the straps of the Panel Gag. A soft moan escaped Anna´s lips as Sabine pulled the large ball out of her mouth. Though heavily padded, the straps had left deep indentations on Anna´s delicate skin.

The ropes around her legs had left deep marks in her skin too, barely protected by her Pantyhose.

“Should we remove the Plug and the Vibrator?” Sabine asked Carla.

Her friend shrugged: “Honestly, she has suffered enough.” “The proud Russian is a pitiful sight.” Carla thought as she looked down on the barely conscious woman, who was sobbing softly.

Anna slowly registered what was happening around her, when she was sat up and a bottle of water was pressed against her parched lips, the cool liquid running down her dry throat.

Carla and Sabine set to work, preparing Anna for her delivery to the employer, terrified that the damage already done to the woman would be visited upon them.‎

15 Minutes later:

Her Jailers had done their best to make Anna “presentable”. They had even applied make up to and combed her hair into a Ponytail. Carla and Sabine had clothed her and sat her into a wheelchair.

Anna offered no resistance as she was fastened with padded leather straps to the Chair. She had winced visibly though than Carla had put her High Heels on her feet. The Russian moaned softly, her head hung down at her chest.

Friedrich´s Voice rang through the Intercom: “Aren't you done yet?”

“We are on our way up” Carla hurried to say.

Reichenbach´s Office:

Time passed. Then: A knock at the door. Christine looked at Reichenbach: “Enter” he croaked hoarsely. The door opened.

When Carla, Sabine wheeled Anna inside the Office together with Friedrich they stood stock still. ‎

Reichenbach sat behind his desk, held there by Zip Ties. Behind him, her Katana high in the air in a firm two handed grip, poised to strike, stood Christine von der Marwitz.

Her green eyes radiating a cold fury and steely determination, then she spoke. Not overly loud, but in a clear carrying voice:

“Listen very carefully: If anybody moves a muscle or does anything stupid, it will cost this abomination its head and Captain Beckett will put a bullet in the transgressor´s head. Is that understood? Yes?"

She paused until the three newcomers, nodded their agreement in stunned silence, "Good. Then I will tell you what we do now. Sophie you will cuff our friend Friedrich to the column there."‎

Friedrich looked in disbelief at Christine then at his Master. “Do not even think about it?” Kate told him flatly: “If you move one inch, you will never move again. Understood?” she said with professional calm, “Slowly, pull out your gun with the thumb and little finger of your left hand and place it on the floor."

Friedrich didn't need a second invitation, and let Sophie cuff him to the column beside the door.

Christine turned her attention now to the still shocked Sabine and Carla, which stood behind the Wheelchair: “You two bitches will wheel Anna to me. And you should hurry, before I behead your Master accidentally.” Her green eyes blazing.

When the wheelchair stood beside Christine, she told the two women in a honey sweet voice: “Now you will strip to your Bra and Panties, then you will lie down face down on the floor.”

“Sophie? I'm sure somewhere in this room we can find something to tie these two beauties up properly.” Christine said, with a subtle nod. ‎

Sophie went to a cupboard and returned with an arm full of ropes and two large ball gags. In the meantime Carla and Sabine had undressed and lay down on the floor.

Christine turned to Sophie, and politely asked, “Would you be so kind and hogtie these two broads, tightly and gag them. I think you can make good use of the socks of our guests.” Sophie set to work, while Kate kept her MP trained on Carla and Sabine.

Reichenbach had said nothing till then, impotent rage, shock? One could not know. Christine let the Katana glide back into its scabbard, and hurried to Anna she stooped down to keep eye contact. “What have they done to you”, Christine spoke softly as she looked concerned in Anna´s still very pale face, a stark contrast to the deep red indentations of the gag, barely concealed by the fresh make up. Christine stroked her left cheek gently.

Anna managed a weak smile: “Nothing a long hot shower and a good night's sleep cannot cure. She whispered, barely audible. “Christine?”

“Yes Anna?” Chris replied softly.

"I am so grateful you rescued me.” Anna was almost weeping now.‎

“You have to thank mostly Sophie, not us, without her we couldn't have done this.” Chris gestured at Sophie, which was busy tying up Carla and Sabine. “Your idea to identify yourself was brilliant, you should have seen Kate´s face.” No response from Anna.

Chris fumed inwardly when she looked at the deep Marks the Gag had left on Anna´s face or the rope marks at Anna´s wrists. She wondered what else was hidden beneath Anna´s clothing.

Sophie had finished hogtying the two guards tightly in the meantime. Elbows together, toes tied. Before ball gagging them, Sophie had stuffed Carla´s Socks in Sabine´s Mouth and vice versa. Satisfied she looked down at her work.

“Sophie, would you come here please?” Christine asked Reichenbach´s daughter in law.

When she stood beside her, Christine turned her attention to Reichenbach: “Listen very carefully old Bastard! If you ever, ever lay one finger at Sophie or continue making her life a living hell: I will destroy you, not only your business, but I will find you and dismember you piece by piece and make no mistake I studied the art of dismemberment.” she took the Wakizashi,

"Now I will give you a taste of what you will get if you disobey me." [….]

Reichenbach´s Office 30 Minutes later:

Carla chewed on Sabine´s Socks and tugged at her ropes. So far she had found no weakness. She had never thought that Sophie Reichenbach was capable of such viciousness. The straps of the ball gag cut deep and painfully into the corners of her mouth. A pool of drool had already formed on the floor.

Carla stared ahead at the large door, where Christine von der Marwitz and her friends had vanished half an hour before. She hoped that Sophie Reichenbach would come back or at least call the Police. Staring ahead was all she could do.

Sophie had tied her hair back to her big toes and the painfully tight crotch rope. Every movement caused unwanted sensations. At least the floor heating made the situation bearable. Next to her, Sabine rocked slightly, grabbing her bare heels with her hands. Next to the door sat Friedrich on the floor: Obviously still shocked from the events.

The sight that had greeted them when they had entered the room had been terrifying: Von der Marwitz like an Angel of Vengeance standing besides Reichenbach; the cold determination in her eyes. And then the moment when the blonde had severed Reichenbach´s small finger of the right hand almost casually, then the piercing scream of the old man. Carla could not see her Boss, but he must be unconscious.

She had to wait, till somebody came to rescue them …. She drooled on the floor.

Same time outside Reichenbach Castle

Sophie had wheeled the barely conscious Anna to their SUV, Kate and Christine weapons at the ready, scanning the area for any suspicious movement. After they had bundled the Violinist carefully in the back, Kate and Christine had bade goodbye to Reichenbach's daughter in Law.

“We owe you Anna's and probably our life” Christine said warmly.

Sophie just shrugged: “I did what everybody had done in my place.”

“No, you did not”, Kate cut in. “You found the courage in a situation when many other people had despaired – and done nothing. Believe me. If my Job has taught me anything, then that that courage can be found in the most unlikely places. You found yours today.”

“What will you do now?” asked Christine Sophie. “Will you go back?”

“To that place?” Sophie nodded: “I will, I love Lucas and I can't leave him with that old bastard. Besides I do not think he poses a danger any more. You put the fear of god in him Frau von der Marwitz” she smiled.

Christine nodded: “I understand, but if you need anything, just call me, I will come.”

“I know that!” Sophie replied warmly. And so they had parted. A most remarkable woman, Chris thought.

A short while later they were on the road to Nuremberg. Kate looked fondly at the sleeping Anna, stroking her cheek. “I´m so glad we have her back” Christine nodded: “Me too, me too.”

“Will she recover?” Kate voiced her concern. “Anna is a tough cookie, she will recover, I´m sure of that, we should stay allow her to rest tomorrow though. A long sleep and a day in the Spa will help.” Christine smiled. Inwardly she was not so sure. What Anna had had to endure must have been traumatic.

20 Minutes later they had reached the Garage of the Le Meridien. Kate unfolded the Wheel Chair. Anna had protested weakly at first and insisted to walk to the elevator, but when she made her first step a flash of pain had crossed her face: she had grimaced and had no longer protested when Kate and Christine wheeled her to the Elevator.

“We will spend the night together in my Suite” Christine proposed. "Anna should not be alone tonight and being together will help all of us.”

So they had relocated into Chris´ Suite and Kate had fetched the things she and Anna would need. “Will you help me undressing her?” Christine asked and they carefully removed first Anna´s heels her Jacket and blouse and her trousers. Anna´s soles bore angry red marks. Kate was shocked: “Those are electricity Marks, Chris, they tortured her with electroshocks.”

When Anna lay before them naked on the bed Kate and Christine stared in disbelief and shock on the deep angry red rope marks that covered Anna´s body, from wrists to ankles. Kate swore under her breath:

“Now I regret that we did left those two bitches just tied up on the floor.”

Chris helped Anna standing up, the Russian stood gingerly and grimaced: “I´m a little tender down there, said bitches plugged me - both ways, without lube.”

“They did what`?” Her friends cried in disbelief. Anna smiled weakly. While Kate helped Anna in the steaming hot bath tube Christine ordered a menu at the room service.

Half an hour later they had all changed in PJ´s and dressing gowns when the Room-Service knocked. The young waiter got the shock of his life, when two Women in PJ´s opened the door and he looked into the business ends of two Sig Sauers.

Kate and Christine couldn´t supress a grin, and even Anna chimed in.

Kate and Christine watched with barely hidden amusement when the Russian tucked in with gusto and devoured her 300g Rump steak in record speed “What?” she asked “Standing the whole day on tip toe makes me hungry.”

“Oh nothing” Kate grinned: “That you have not lost your appetite is a good sign.”

“Bääh!” Anna stuck her tongue out.

Christine and Kate smiled: “She is incorrigible.”

Suddenly Anna became serious and asked in a small voice: "Will you, will you two stay with me tonight, pretty please, hold me tight?” All jest gone, Anna looked very vulnerable now her dark eyes swam suddenly in tears: the proud woman now a child again.

Chris stroked her softly about her back. “Shhh ….off course we will” “You have nothing to fear. You are home.” Absolutely” Kate seconded and hugged their friend tightly, small sobs escaped Anna´s mouth.

To herself Chris thought: “If I had known what they did to Anna, Reichenbach would have lost more than one finger.”
Last edited by Caesar73 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is fantastic, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Anne is incredible tough. She has endured inhuman treatment. I must agree with Chris, more should have been done to Hermann. And is Sophie really safe in the castle. I have to think not. I do not think it will take long for Hermann to return to his old ways.
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Wow, that was quite the conclusion of the kidnapping. Sophie's treason was expected but much bigger than I had expected. I wonder why she would have never had a better chance to hurt her father in law as this choice was risky as well. But everything went perfect, and it seems the girls will now leave no one alone again. Even at night. But I hope Anna did not lost her interest on bondage due to this (traumatic) experience. Keep it coming! With a few more parts in the chapter, I assume Reichenbach and his evil assistants have not given up yet!
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Pretty intense chapter, we get to see the more serious face of our protagonists, Sophie gets her revenge and we get more of Anna's captivity. Reichenbach may have gotten off with too little considering what he did, and I that can mean that he'll be causing trouble later on but who knows.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Oh no, not the sheeeeeeeep again :lol:

What a great story this is. Maybe I should be glad that I am not one of these characters, the bondage they endure is tight. The things done to Reichenbach are probably the only way he will learn.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! A great story.

TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago This is fantastic, @Caesar73. Anne is incredible tough. She has endured inhuman treatment. I must agree with Chris, more should have been done to Hermann. And is Sophie really safe in the castle. I have to think not. I do not think it will take long for Hermann to return to his old ways.
I agree with you man, given half the chance I'm sure Reichenbach will be on the warpath to get revenge. I'm glad Sophie was able to stand up to him, but I feel she won't be entirely safe until he's out of the picture for good. Christine should have followed through on her threats and let the bastard bleed out on the floor.

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] this was an incredible chapter, and I'm so relieved Anna was rescued, seeing Chris and Kate care so deeply for their friend was very heartwarming. I hope maybe Carla and Sabine can be redeemed at some point, after all they only followed Reichenbach's orders out of fear, and they took pity on Anna.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Oh no, not the sheeeeeeeep again :lol:
Sorry, but I could not resist [mention]slackywacky[/mention] :) When I wrote that first sheep scene at Sylt I had no Idea how much Potential it had :)

For anybody interessted in the background for the Sheep-References, this is the Mother of all sheep-references in this Story:

Chapter of Part II of the Hunt
Kate´s head was pounding. Someone hammered inside her head with the proverbial sledgehammer. Why was she sitting on cold … Concrete. What? Concrete? Opening her eyes took an enormous effort. Her focus became clearer. With glacial speed.

A sheep stared down at her, ruminating with relish. Staring down? A sheep ???? She saw in the distance the glistening waters of King´s Harbour. She wanted to stand up.

Kate couldn´t – and then all flooded back to her: She had to help a woman, whose car had broken down. Then she had been shot, and there had the voice of a woman. A voice she knew ….

The next moment, Kate was wide awake. She sat on a Concrete Platform. Her Hands had been tied behind her back, her elbows? Together of course. A tight breast harness held her arms behind her back. A knotted crotch rope pressed uncomfortably tight into her crotch. “Not again ...” She groaned.

Her upper body was tied tight against a column of metals of sorts. Her feet were – how were they? - Cold. Wait, cold? Kate looked down. Her Jeans clad legs were stretched out in front of her. And coils of rope held them together.

Around her thighs, above the knees, below the knees, around the calves and around the ankles. She could not move her legs, because their ankle bonds were tied to two carabiner hooks, which held her legs stretched straight as far it would go.

But why were her feet so icy cold? Her captors had relieved her of her shoes - and of her socks. No wonder, that her feet resembled chunks of ice: Her feet were bare. Her big toes were …. tied together tightly with thin twine. Turned a slight shade of purple. “Ouch”

And she could not move her feet why? The twine around her big toes was bound back to that that bound her calves together. She could wiggle her toes a bit, but that was it.

Kate saw her shoes placed orderly beside her feet. No socks. She felt with her tongue in her mouth. The texture and the taste were a clear give away. Her worn socks filled her mouth. Both of them. The now all too familiar silken big overhand knot of a cleave gag, held the socks in.

Her nose wrinkled. This putrid smell. Another woollen Sock was tied above the cleave. Not my socks ... probably those Susanne von Stülpnagel had to chew on yesterday. Another shawl, tied in a wide band held all in place.

She sighed through her nose. "At least the view is beautiful. Chris and Anna will find me at some point. It will get dark in two or three hours. Till then I might as well sit tight. Hopefully not freezing to death in the meantime.”

The bleating of the sheep brought her back out of her reverie. The sheep gazed still lazily down at her, still slowly ruminating.

The animal was fastened with a line to a wooden stake. In that moment Kate realized: My feet are not only cold they are covered with something sticky and clammy. Salt? No way!

The sheep came nearer and began ….. no, no, no, no, no to lick at her feet, under her heels, then slowly across her soles, then between the toes. The tickling sensation grew unbearable. “I will go insane.”

That was her last sane thought for quite a while.

She giggles, Tears streak down her cheeks. Her face is a shade of puce, she gasps for air. The sounds of her muffled laughter fill the serene Silence of the Ellenbogen.

How much time had passed? Kate wouldn´t know. Kate was utterly and totally spent. Drawing breath through her nose took a monumental effort. I, I … cannot bear this anymore … and then, then she heard a car. It stopped. Doors opened.

“Let this, this …. Hihihihi … be …. another gasp for air … Chris and Anna! I´ll do anything if they take this bloody sheep away and the tickling stops ….”

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]iliketights[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Sorry Folks, just a short update today, but an important one, plotwise - but read for your self :)

The Adlernest, unknown location, the next day:

Carl von Winterfeldt stood in front of the large Window and contemplated the sight: As much as he enjoyed the Sea, the imposing majesty of the mountains was something entirely different. At the Sea he enjoyed the wide open sky, when Sea and Sky melted into each other. Here in that secluded Valley the mountains let feel the observer small and insignificant. He let his mind wander for a moment.

Winterfeldt had just read the latest reports from Nuremberg, about Anna Romanova and her abduction and torture and a cold calculated fury raged in him. This time Reichenbach had gone too far. He, von Winterfeldt had always considered Mueller´s son more a liability than an asset to the cause.

That Reichenbach had captured and tortured one of the best friends of von der Marwitz was a transgression he could not overlook. Reichenbach had not only tortured on of the most famous violinists of her generation but a close friend of his soulmate.

Reichenbach had been prepared to torture and kill Christine von der Marwitz too. He was not allowed to do that. Winterfeldt would find a permanent solution for this problem. Reichenbach would never pose a danger to Christine von der Marwitz or her friends ever again.

Winterfeldt despised brutal force just for the sake of it. No true Gentleman would do that. Reichenbach was a wild beast. And mad beasts had to be put down.

Someone knocked three times at the open door of his office: “Yes” he answered and turned around to face the arrival. Susanne von Stülpnagel had opted today for a maritime blue costume and matching heels: “Sir, you called me?

“Yes, Susanne” von Winterfeldt responded. "I want you do to do four things,

First: Detach a team of the Valkyries under Brunhildes Command to Reichenbach Castle and terminate Reichenbach senior personally. Tell her, that he should know why he will be eliminated. She should make an example.

Second: Brunhild shall bring Sophie Reichenbach with her. I have to make her an offer. That Woman has potential and she could aid us.

Third: Dispatch a second team under Sieglindes personal command to Nuremberg to deliver my tokens of affection to Christine von der Marwitz personally. Under no circumstances she must fail.

Fourth: I want you personally review our business connection to the Dark Lady and make a recommendation if changes of the arrangements are necessary. That will be all!”

“I will personally see to that!” Susanne wanted to turn on her heels and leave.

Von Winterfeldt´s voice stopped her: “And Susanne? You did a really good job. Feeding Reichenbach informations and let him think that he had a mole inside our organization was brilliant. I'm proud of you!”

Beaming like a Student commended by his teacher, Susanne von Stülpnagel left to carry out her employers orders.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Short in word count it may have been, but not short in significance. Valkyries, eh? I think that these particular 'Choosers of the Slain' will not be escorting herr Reichenbach to Valhalla...

That's quite a web you've woven there - looking forward to seeing where this story goes next.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Valkiries sure is an imposing name for a team, lets hope that they deliver on that title
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

So Reichenbach will get his final justice after all, delivered at the hands of Valkyries no less! If Wagner's famous piece isn't playing when they storm Reichenbach Castle I'm gonna be very disappointed 😂😂😂

Jk jk but it would be a great opportunity, and the fact that Winterfeldt is doing all this in some sick way of proving his love to Christine is rather interesting. Twisted, but interesting. You're doing fantastic as always Caesar!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Although Reichenbach will will get his well-deserved end, I don't actually think Winterfeldt is so much better than him. It sounds like he agreed to each and every game he played with whoever Reichenbach could get his hands on until he captured Anna. And, he only cares about Anna as she is very good a violin player and friend of Christine. So he has a (very) toxic obsession with classical music and a bizarre crush on Christine. And to get her, he does seem to care about murdering, kidnapping, and torturing anyone who disturbs his little game. Sickening.

Now Winterfeldt wants to pull Sophie in, and I fear the worst for her. Her life cannot get worse, but I expect any deal would still endanger her, especially now the trio trusts her. And, but this is likely accidental, her name starts with an S, like most of Winterfeldt's crooks.

Good stuff!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago So he has a (very) toxic obsession with classical music and a bizarre crush on Christine. And to get her, he does seem to care about murdering, kidnapping, and torturing anyone who disturbs his little game. Sickening.

[....]

Good stuff!
Thanks :) Your Chararacterization of von Winterfeldt is to the Point. The man is a sick Bastard. As many of his Kind he sees himself as Gentilhomme. But that is just the polish on the Surface. But he is a complex personality as you will learn. He has many weapons at his disposal: He can be charming, mesmerizing while Reichenbach is just cruel and brutal.

[mention]NotSeen[/mention]

Short in word count it may have been, but not short in significance. Valkyries, eh? I think that these particular 'Choosers of the Slain' will not be escorting herr Reichenbach to Valhalla...

That's quite a web you've woven there - looking forward to seeing where this story goes next.
You are right: Reichenbach´s way will lead him not among the slain Heroes and he will not taste the Met of the Gods :) The Story will get even more complex - as the next to Chapters will show :)

Addendumn:

[mention]Beaumains[/mention]: When I developed von Winterfeldts Character I had figures like Albert Speer in mind: Educated, cultivated but a Nazi to the Core. The Allies were decieved by Speer at Nuremberg because she was not the brutal Nazi but cultivated, educated and charming.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I don't want to type-cast you [mention]Caesar73[/mention], but you keep reminding me of Robert Ludlum and the Jason Bourne books. Your bad guys are deliciously bad as your good girls are wonderfully good.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I agree that Carl von Winterfeldt is way more dangerous than Reichenbach, as he is not as mad and his actions are way more thoughtful.
Great chapter, looking forward to the next part.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]iliketights[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Dear Friends you have to wait for Reichenbach´s Journey in the Netherworld for a little while longer :)

Le Meridien, one day later after Lunch:

The day at the Spa had done wonders for Anna´s condition but they had decided that another day's rest would do them all good.

While Anna and Kate would make a shopping tour after lunch, Christine wanted to go back to the Hotel: “I have to complete some reports and compose an update for Rachel Weinstein about the latest developments.”

Christine entered the key card in the lock of her suite and entered. A scent she could not place, lingered in the air, she knew that perfume … Chris drew her gun and moved forward cautiously forward. The Suite was empty.

For the most part: In the middle stood a large box, wrapped in emerald green paper. On top lay an envelope in the same colour she knew, she knew from Hamburg. In the same clear handwriting she could read on the envelope:

“To Christine from an Admirer.” Christine snorted: “Are we on first name´s basis now von Winterfeldt?” She would not open the Package, before Anna and Kate would be back and they had checked it for any traps.

Christine put her gun aside and grabbed the envelope. It felt like it burned her skin, or was that just her imagination playing tricks on her mind? Chris looked at her hands. Nothing. She ripped it open. Inside were two neatly folded sheets of the same heavy paper she knew from Hamburg. Christine unfolded the first sheet and began to read:

“Dear Christine …. “She scanned the first paragraph. Suddenly a searing pain starting at her fingertips blackened anything else out. Unconscious she crumpled to the floor.

Five Minutes later three Women clad in the Uniform of the Hotel Service entered the room. One of the two pulled a large trolley behind her. Sieglinde Gablenz looked down at the unconscious Christine: “So good to see you again Christine! Strip her to Bra, Panties and hose”, she commanded her two fellow agents who followed her order quickly.

A short while later Christine lay on the bed, reduced to Bra, Panties and hose. “Look” Sieglinde smiled as she looked at Christine´s hose clad feet: you have replaced your toe rings.” Too bad her Master had explicitly forbidden them to take any other liberties with their guest as ordered.”

“Prepare her!” She ordered her fellow Valkyries!

Her fellow comrades opened the trolley and stacked its contents on the bed: Several silken bed sheets, a large amount of large silk scarves, hiking socks – and set to work.

30 Minutes later they left the sleeping Christine.

60 Minutes later:

Coming around took a while. Christine woke up slowly. At least nobody hammered inside her head with a sledge hammer this time. She tried to open her eyes, but everything was dark. Something soft seamed to caress her complete body, as if she was encompassed and compressed by something silken.

Now fully awake Christine took stock of her Predicament. She lay on something soft. She could not move even a finger. Something soft but durable held her down. Soft but unrelenting … silk? Her whole body was enshrouded in it.

At least she could relatively easy breathe through her nose. Her mouth was packed full, silk by the feel of it. Her head was compressed on all sides. Her hands were at her sides, held at her thighs. She could not even move her feet. They were held in the en pointe position by the same soft unrelenting material.

A knotted crotch rope pressed very tightly in her pussy. Any movement caused a more or less pleasant sensation. “Definitely less pleasant” Christine thought. Whoever had applied that crotch rope wanted her to feel it.

At least she was comfortable she mused, save for the tightly knotted crotch rope. Christine sighed. She would go nowhere.

She concentrated on breathing regularly through the nose: In, out ….in out ….. At one point Anna and Kate would hopefully release her. In, out, in, out …

And then the Vibrator in her Pussy sprang suddenly to life. At high intensity! The Vibrations began to shake her body, her heart rate accelerated and breathing became suddenly more difficult.

Her whole body strained against the soft but unforgiving silk and then: Nothing. The Vibrations stopped. Chris banged her head in frustration on the bed. A frustrated moan escaped her overstuffed mouth.

And the dammed thing began to buzz again …

120 Minutes later:

Anna and Kate had enjoyed their shopping spree immensely and Kate had the feeling that Anna had now fully recovered from her ordeal, as one could tell from the outside.

The angry deep rope marks had nearly faded by now but, Kate could not hide her amusement Anna had resorted to comfortable Birkenstocks for her feet. Anna without stylish High Heel´s was something you did not see very often. Kate was glad, that her friend had made it through her ordeal relatively unharmed, at least physically. The psychological side was a different matter. Only time would tell.

Anna had slept safe and sound last night - mostly; two times she had woken up and pressed her body against hers or Chris´ - but not any nightmares, which was a wonder, considering what Anna had had to endure by Carla and Sabine. Kate and Chris had taken the Russian in their arms, and stroked softly over her skin, till Anna had fallen asleep again.

Kate still thought that those two had been lucky just to spend a spell bound and gagged on the floor of Reichenbach´s Office. She had been seriously tempted to drive back in an instant to Reichenbach-Castle.

They had reached their floor now. Anna proposed “Why don’t we show Christine our bounties?" She grinned. They reached Christine´s Suite, opened the door and entered: “Hey Christine, want to see our new …..” Anna stopped dead in her tracks, taking in the sight before them: In the middle of the suite stood a large box, wrapped in emerald green gift paper. But what gave them really pause was what they saw on Chris´ King Size bed:

There lay a female mummy enshrouded completely in emerald green silk, held there by bands upon bands of white silk scarfs which where fastened in regular intervals:

One held the feet of the unlucky person in a permanent en pointe position. Another white band around the insteps of the feet the ankles, the calves, under the knees and above across the thighs, across the waist, below and above the breast. Additional bands had been woven around the body in regular intervals.

Obviously the mummy had registered that someone had entered the room because she turned her head in Anna´s and Kate´s direction, a soft moan escaping the silk wrapped head. The moan intensified. The mummy strained against the silk bands with all her might then her body became rigid. Her feet would have been en pointe if they had not already been tied that way. The rib cage lifted up and down rapidly. The sound which escaped the female bundle would have been a loud scream. Reduced to a low moan through her heavily gagged mouth

Kate was the first compose herself and to move: “Anna get a knife, we must remove the silk around Chris´ head!” That the green mummy must be Chris was clear to them. Anna returned with a pair of medical scissors and a combat knife.

With trembling fingers Kate tried to find the beginning of the silken bands which compressed Chris´ head. “Hold still, we get you out of there.”

Anna was relieved, when she found out, that Christine could at least draw breath freely through her nose. At least their attackers had not been total sadists. Kate began unwrap the silken bands around Chris´ head, with gentle care.

But what sight greeted them, when she had removed the green bands?

Instead of Christine´s hair or face they discovered that their friend´s head was covered into another layer of silk. One shawl had been bound above the crown of her head, another wound under her chin and knotted above her head. Another shawl was bound tightly across Chris´ Eyes. A fourth covered here face from chin to nose.

Kate cursed: “Those bitches"

Some moment later, they had removed the shawls that covered Chris head. The red rimmed green eyes of her friend stared at Kate, her long blond mane damp. Her face red and flustered, Eyes wide above her bulging cheeks betraying the fact that Christine´s Mouth had been stuffed to the brim.

Anna cut through the shawl across Chris´ mouth, only to discover that a thick woollen hiking sock had been tight around Chris´ mouth beneath it. And that was not the end of it: Kate and Anna had to remove three additional layers of socks and scarfs till they could see the cleave with a gigantic overhead knot which held the gag packing in place.

“Chris, hold still” Anna tried to calm her friend. “Just one more shawl.” Kate held Chris´ head steady while Anna severed the shawl with the Scissors not to cut Chris´ accidentally.

“Wow” Anna mused when they stared at Chris gaping mouth shocked at the gigantic wad of silk that had been packed into it.

Slowly, gently and very carefully Anna pulled and prodded the soggy mass out of Chris´ mouth. Finally the slimy ball dripping with saliva came free.

“What a relief” Christine sighed as she tried to get some feeling back in her aching jaws. Suddenly her breathing began to accelerate again. “Would …. you …. get …. me rid of that … dammed … vibrator … dammed … I´m cumming – again.“ Anna had the presence of mind to hand gag Chris´ - or her scream would have alarmed the whole neighbourhood.

When Chris had regained her faculties, she moaned: “Please hurry! I … cannot take anymore …"

Anna and Kate set to work and severed the silken bonds which held Christine´s body to the mattress. Only to discover that beneath those scarfs was a second layer at the same places, which held the silken cocoon together.

“Wow”, Anna looked fascinated and shocked at the same time. “Overkill is an understatement.” When they had cut through the last band of white silk they unwrapped Chris´ Body carefully, discovering that her attackers had disrobed Chris to bra, panties and hose.

Her body glistened with sweat. Her legs were tied together at the soles of her feet, the ankles, at the calves, under and above the joint and across her thighs. A tightly knotted crotch rope vanished between the Pianist´s legs. Her wrists had been tied individually against her thighs, with additional scarf bands below and above Chris´ bosom.

It took another 20 Minutes to remove all bonds. Christine winced when Kate removed the tightly knotted crotch rope – and the Vibrator – but not before another thunderous orgasm had washed over her.

For a few minutes Chris just lay there, panting and sweating. Kate and Anna helped her friend to sit up. “I tell you all that happened but let me have a shower first and get dressed in something comfortable. Moving very gingerly Christine tapped into the bathroom

They listened to Chris showering. “Any guesses Kate?” Anna asked, looking wearyly.

“Well, the name Winterfeldt springs to mind”, the American gestured at the green gift wrapped box and the green silk lying all round. “If you ask me: Looks like another gift from Chris´ admirer.”

Kate looked around then she put her finger across her mouth and began to search the suite systematically with an electronic device: She found three bugs and three micro cameras. Anna took one of her heels and smashed them a grim look of satisfaction crossed her face. “I hate peeping Tom´s.”

20 Minutes later Christine had returned in her PJ´s and a silken dressing gown. She told her friends of what had happened.

When she had finished her account, Kate spoke: “It is clear what that means. Winterfeldt want's you show you, that he can get to you any time.”

“And?” Anna asked the Detective.

Kate thought for a moment: “I see only one possible solution. We must bring the game to von Winterfeldt. I told you, when Nieman and Triple K kidnapped me, Richard did the same, he brought the game to them.”

“But how Kate?” Chris asked her friend.

“Let me tell you”, Kate explained her friends.

When she had finished there was a moment of silence. Then Anna spoke: "Do you not want to know what is in the box?"

Chris grimaced: “Honestly? Not really. But we will open it any way."

Ten Minutes later they stared at the contents:

A silken robe in emerald green, matching plateau sandals and an also matching set of Bra and Panties and nude hose. Anna touched the dress and took a closer look at the shoes:

“If you ask me, this stuff is custom made, all of it …” “That does not make me feel any better” Christine muttered. “That bastard is going on my nerves.”

Kate interrupted: “This is exactly what he wants Chris: To get under your skin and in your head.”

“And he is doing that pretty well”, Christine sighed. “He lives there rent free currently

“Anyway”, Anna spoke, “what did your admirer write you?” “Do not touch that letter without any gloves”, Kate admonished her friends. “From what you have told us, I strongly suspect that the letter was prepared with some stuff, which knocked you out.”

Kate produced three pairs of protective gloves. Then she unfolded the letter – and gave it to Christine. “Please translate that, it´s in German after all.” Touching the paper as it was a venomous spider Christine took the letter and began to translate:

“Dear Christine,

as I wrote you already and as I did tell you, when we met at Sylt, I´m a great admirer of your art. When I heard you playing for the first time at a recital you gave in Berlin it was like a revelation to me. When you played Schumann´s Symphonic Etudes you touched me to the very core of my being. It was as if I did understand that Music for the very first time.

In the last weeks you and your courageous friends, the indomitable Captain Beckett and the inspiring Grand Duchess Anna Romanova showed their quality, your dedication, your perseverance, your true spirit and I have to congratulate you for your achievements. Believe me, when I tell you, that I had never doubted you would get this far.

Convey please my most sincere apologies to your friend Anna Romanova for all she had to endure in Reichenbach´s dungeons. In some ways I feel responsible for that unfortunate accident. Please do tell the Grand Duchess, that she can sleep save now. Hermann-Carl Reichenbach won´t harm no one anymore, when you read this letter.

Dear Christine I hope you appreciate the small tokens of my affection and believe me when I tell you, that I´m looking forward when we will meet again in the not too distant future.

With the utmost admiration

Carl von Winterfeldt

When Christine had finished she let the letter fall to the ground as if she had been burned. “That Bastard” “Who does he think he is?” “He killed Peter, he had Stromberg killed.” “And now he had had Reichenbach killed?” “For me? For us? His deepest affections?” “My Ass” She fumed.

Anna and Kate looked concerned at her friend.

Then Christine looked up, and her friends knew that look of grim determination: “This Bastard will rue the day he was born.” Tomorrow we relocate to Munich, find that Architect, locate von Winterfeldt´s Lair and go directly for the throat.”

“Sounds like a plan”, Anna said dryly.

“To hell and back again”, Kate added.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], you have outdone yourself. I haven't been a big fan of mummification but you have converted me. That was a lot of silk. For sure, von Winterfeldt knows how to force his attentions on a lady, willing or not. There is work for Chris's katana in the future.

I am wondering why he stops with panties, bra, and hose when he strips his victim. Is that symbolic for him in some way?

Great read, eager for more.
Spy Task Force Completed
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Great chapter, I really liked the details of how long it took to free Chris.

I guess Chris will be kinda like the protagonist of the next few chapters because the antagonist seems very centered on her.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic