The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection Special Update (14.02.2024) (FFMMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago .... Leaving wondering just what might happen next......
Tomorrow at 2000 MEST you will learn, Bandit :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]iliketights[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention]

Hi friends, this Chapter is more on the short side, but it is important because we get important informations and the stage will be set for the next part of the quest. I apologize for the Cliff Hanger - a little bit.

The events, Christine refers to are historically correct as the names of the Persons she mentions. Same goes for the locations :)

Chapter IV:

Sölring Hof, Kampen, September 13th, 1000

The Man in the High Castle sat in his office. A large window commanded a wide unobstructed view across the seemingly endless Wattenmeer, on a warm, lush September Morning.

He always had found the Island the most attractive at this time of year, when not hordes of "Tourists" infested the Island, as they did between May and August, like ants, like vermin.

A perfect way, to begin an equally perfect day.

His phone rang. He looked at the screen and took the call. Only few, very few people knew this number. And even less people dared to contact him, when he was at the Sölring Hof.

“Yes?” he answered. The man listened. “So everything went according to plan.”.....“Did we know what Riefenstahl told them?”......“No?”......“But you think, they will come here?”.....“I agree he said.”.....“The trail will lead them here soon.".....“Proceed according to plan”, he said. “And – I´m very satisfied with your work.” He ended the call.

The man stared a moment at the panorama before him. Then he pressed a button on his desk.

A soft knock at his door, prompted a curt. “Come in!”

A tall willowy blonde Woman in a black business costume and matching heels entered. “Yes, Sir?”, she asked him.

“Are the objects Christine von der Marwitz owns on Sylt still under surveillance, Susanne?”, he asked her.

“The apartment in Westerland the villa here in Kampen and the house in Rantum? Yes sir our people are watching.”, the woman replied.

“Good. Check in with all our contacts in Westerland, Kampen, Keitum and Hörnum, to be on the lookout for the three Detectives."‎

“I will do so immediately Sir. Will there be anything else?”, she asked‎

He considered the question for a moment, before responding "That'll be all for now Susanne”, the blonde turned on her heels and left.

"So, Christine von der Marwitz, Anna Romanova and Kate Beckett would soon be on the island. It was only a question of time. Human behaviour was so predictable." he thought, with a satisfied smile, "Everything is going according to plan, it always did. I never leave anything to chance.”

Maybe he would “arrange” a meeting – randomly of course. Maybe not. The composition was perfect, no need to change one single note. But improvisation was the Art any true Genius excelled at. And he considered himself a true genius.

In the evening he would watch the Director´s cut of the Warning in the Musikzimmer, which a courier had delivered today. He would enjoy it immensely.

Hamburg, Conference Room of Art Inc, around the same time:

Anna and Kate already sat at the round table. Christine entered the room. “Hi you two”, she greeted cheerily. “I feel very relaxed! Thanks to Dr. Bondage”, Anna grinned. Chris just smiled and took her seat.

“What do we do now? Peter is dead”, her voice betrayed no emotion, but no coldness either.

“Obviously we are back to square one”, Kate mused.

“Not necessarily so”, Christine replied. “Peter told me to visit Heinz Reinefarth at St. Severin. I knew I had heard the name.

"But then everything went awry and I forgot the matter. And just a few minutes ago, I remembered, where I know the name from. Meditation helped me to focus." Christine smiled:

“Heinz Reinefarth was Mayor of Westerland after the war. He was a General in the Waffen-SS and tasked with the Suppression of the upheaval in Warsaw in summer 1944. He was responsible for killing 10.000s of people. Around 60.000 victims in total.” After a short Pause, she added: “These are optimistic guesses. The Count may be considerable higher still.”

“And he lived happily ever after?”, Kate asked incredulously.

“Yes.” Christine stated flatly. He never stood trial. Poland demanded his extradition. But that never happened. He died in 1979 – a well-respected member of the community. Not unusual in Germany after the war.”

“Often life was harder for the victims than their tormentors, take the Case Schwerte/ Schneider for instance: Hans Ernst Schneider used a stolen identity and became even Dean of the University of Aachen as Hans Schwerte. Another case of “happily ever after”, added Christine disgusted.

“Excuse the lecture Kate, but Cases like that vex me”, she apologized.

Anna interrupted, “How should we meet this Reinefarth? If he is dead? I mean, generally dead people do not talk to the living”, Anna said. “On the other hand, imagine: A séance with hell? That would be a first for me”, she grinned. “Communing with evil spirits, nothing for those faint of heart.”

“Of course not, genius”, Christine chided her -amiably. Nothing sooo sinister: “The solution is rather simple: Reinefarth is buried in the graveyard of St. Severin, one of locations every Sylt-Tourist must have seen. The church I mean, not Reinefarth´s grave.”

“You think Peter meant that the material is hidden in Reinefahrt’s tomb?”, Anna said quizzically.

“100 Points for our Grand Duchess turned Genius!”, Christine joked.

“So Sylt it is”, Kate concluded. “How do we get there? I think a stealthy approach is warranted, after what happened so far.”

Christine smiled: “I have just the perfect plan! Kate do you like boats?”

“There are no perfect plans, only perfect intentions, a wise man said”, Anna intoned.

“Be a Darling Anna, I'll explain.” And Christine explained.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Why do I feel like the girls are heading into another trap? 😂

Keep up the good work mate, another two solid chapters, and I really admire your telling of lesser known historical facts regarding Germany. Who says bondage stories can't be educational? 🙂
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

I blinked for a couple of days and missed two new chapters.

This is great! Like one said, writing is addictive. It's really good to see some background, it helps and gives the story more depth.

Keep up the good work.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago “There are no perfect plans, only perfect intentions, a wise man said”, Anna intoned.
A wise statement indeed. Where will this tale lead us...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago “There are no perfect plans, only perfect intentions, a wise man said”, Anna intoned.
A wise statement indeed. Where will this tale lead us...
Pardon the pun [mention]slackywacky[/mention] , but:

"It´s a long way to Tipperary, it´s a long way to go" :)

What I can tell you though, this tale will lead you on a journey through time and history or history and time - and sometimes the present connects with the past :)

And yes! I know that sounds cryptic to say the least :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago What I can tell you though, this tale will lead you on a journey through time and history or history and time - and sometimes the present connects with the past :)
Tomorrow never comes and yesterday is always behind us, that's why we all live in the now.
I enjoy a journey, always have, always will. And every story I read is a journey, so bring it on :lol:

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The pace of your story is excellent. A steady unrolling of new places and new twists to the plot keeps us glued to your writing. I, too, think that they are heading into a trap. After all, tugs are the meat and potatoes of most stories on this board. I anticipate new predicaments followed by happy interludes of gratuitous bondage. At least I hope so. The one thing that I am very sure of is that whatever you decide to write will be interesting and high quality.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Mineira1986[/mention]

This is great! Like one said, writing is addictive. It's really good to see some background, it helps and gives the story more depth.
Thank you :) Adding depth is something I try to do. To the characters and to the plot. I want to show you not one dimensional Characters. Both, the good guys and the bad guys are not perfect in any way, but human - well mostly. There may be though one exception to that rule :)

[mention]TayDay95[/mention]
I really admire your telling of lesser known historical facts regarding Germany. Who says bondage stories can't be educational?
I aim to please :) I know, I tend to lecture some times, so please tell me, when you feel I do so :)

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]

And every story I read is a journey, so bring it on :lol:
That I will do Sir :)

[mention]GreyLord[/mention]

I anticipate new predicaments followed by happy interludes of gratuitous bondage. At least I hope so. The one thing that I am very sure of is that whatever you decide to write will be interesting and high quality.

There will be new predicaments, I can promise you that, and even the bad guys will not always be lucky to get the drop on our heroines :) I thank you for you kind words,
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good part. It seems like the girls are just being used as toys. I doubt it will be long until they are back in (involuntary) bondage. The man in the high castle is firmly in control.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

“No”, Christine’s voice nearly inaudible – “no, but I will be, and you can help me with that Anna. I need to relax, to relinquish control. I want you to tie me up as tight as possible, gag me tightly, blindfold me, put some sound cancelling ear buds in my ears and leave me then for the evening. Will you do that for me?”

Oh my ... I wish I had been the one to help Christine relax. I'm still a couple of chapters behind. That's probably because I get delayed when I come across marvelous paragraphs like this!!!!

Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE this story?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

iliketights wrote: 2 years ago Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE this story?
Maybe, I was to engrossed in reading the story that I did not notice. :lol:

And I agree, I would not mind helping Chris relax, or being Chris for that matter and be the recipient of that relaxing methodology.
iliketights wrote: 2 years ago 13 cents
Did you know that was the first story I read on this board and the reason why I started my own stories?

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hi folks, I´m very happy, that you like and even love the story so far :)

The scene when Chris asks Anna to tie her up I´m rather fond off. What I tried to do is to show the vulnerable side of Chris, which you get not to see very often and there are very few people who get to see those side of her.

A short update regarding the state of affairs :)

Work on Part III is progressing nicely. Today I plan to write the final Chapter of Part III. The revision of roughly 2/3 of Part III is complete. Work on Part IV will begin next week.

Today I will post Chapter V around the usual time as in 2000 MEST: Chapter V will set the scene for the following chapters - do not miss it :)

Kind regards

Caesar
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago do not miss it :)
Okay, I will not miss it. There are only a few stories on the board that I really look for when checking new posts, yours is one of them.

banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

I'm catching up with the story because I thought it was finished but I'm glad to see that it keeps going, especially seeing that this new chapters have been very interesting, you are a great writer caesar.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

banshee wrote: 2 years ago I'm catching up with the story because I thought it was finished but I'm glad to see that it keeps going, especially seeing that this new chapters have been very interesting, you are a great writer caesar.
Thank you for the compliment [mention]banshee[/mention] !

[mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]iliketights[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention]

Hi friends this is Chapter V, there might be not happening much here, but judge for your self! You can follow the ways of Christine and friends via google maps. I chose the location partly for old memories sake - we spent many Summers in may childhood at the Ellenbogen :)

Chapter V:

The next day. Ellenbogen, List auf Sylt, around midnight:

Sylt, or the Queen of the North Sea, as many of her admirers like to call her, is the largest of the three great Northern Frisian Islands, Föhr, Amrum and Sylt – and the most famous.

A birds eye view of the Island, sweeps to the eyes of the observer, like the gigantic Anchor of a mythological Titanic thrown into the North Sea before the West Coast of Schleswig-Holstein. Famous for its wild Dunes in the North, the lovely heaths in the east,, and its long Beaches on the western side, which stretch from the North to the South about 40 Kilometres Distance.

Over the last decades Sylt had changed its face in many ways – and not entirely to its advantage. Too many Botox injections, one might say. And the Botox in question means in this case: Millions of Euros and hordes of greedy Investors.

The number of Islanders who were able to afford to life on the Island had decreased immensely. The number of those, who had to leave the island driving every day to work on Sylt increased accordingly. Anyone who was familiar with the Sylt of the 70's and 80's would barley recognize her now.

The most pristine Part of the Island, was –and still is - the wild Landscape of the North, it´s northernmost Edge, the Ellenbogen, because of its resemblance to an elbow. From there Denmark is only four miles distant.

The Ellenbogen is mostly a natural reserve, very few people life there, the part of Sylt where you can feel the serene Beauty of this austere Landscape still the most. Far away from Jet-set-hives like Kampen. Its remoteness and the short distance to Denmark make it ideal for a stealthy approach from the North.

The night was dark, the heaven clouded. No stars graced the sky. The sea was calm. The low surf rushed softly against the shore, in its slow eternal rhythm. The lights of the eastern lighthouse near blinked in their usual steady pulse. Except the usual sounds of sea and night, nothing could be heard.

Someone with astute sense of hearing might have heard a soft swish against the surf, which could be a mistaken for a seal coming up for air.

Out of the pitch black darkness a black Zodiac Futura Commando slowly emerged, propelled by paddles to the shore.

Three figures completely clad in black with enclosed helmets and large backpacks jumped over board and waded ashore. Two of the figures carried a large pack between them.

The boat turned – and disappeared in the darkness, as had it been a figment of the Observers mind - and the night was as silent as before, with the boats engine not turning on until it is a mile off shore.

The three new arrivals crossed the beach swiftly and walked up the dunes to the lighthouse. When they had made their way past it, they walked down on the other side of the shallow slope and crossed the street which connected the wide curve of the Ellenbogen with the rest of the Island.

They walked to a couple of typical Frisian houses, with thatched roofs, covered in darkness. Then stood there for a moment in silence and looked across the King´s Harbour.

Across the shallow bay one could see the lights of List´s harbour, List the most northern community of Germany, had been during the Third Reich an important naval base. The whole island had been fortified heavily by the Nazis.

The three figures proceeded quickly and quietly, ducking from cover to cover, as they approach one of the houses. The lead figure touched a key pad and entered a code. The door swung open, they walked inside. The light went on. They slipped of their backpacks and set them on the floor. At the side of one of the backpacks a large slightly curved blade, glints in the light.

The tight sitting suits betrayed the fact, that all three arrivals were clearly female. One of them slipped her helmet off, releasing a cascade of blond hair down her shoulders.

The other two followed their leader’s example. One of them had her shiny black hair braided into a ponytail. Her Companions long brown tresses fell down above her shoulders when she put off her helmet.

“That was fun!” The black haired woman said cheerily to her brown haired Partner.

“Welcome on Uthörn”, the blonde Woman said warmly. Chris walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, which was well stocked. On the oven a large pot stood.

Kate lifted its lid curiously, absorbing the aromatic flavour and a rapt smile crossed her features, as if she was in heaven. “This is just what I need, a Bouillabaisse! I'm starving and I'm freezing.”

“Kate, this is not just “Bouillabaisse”, this is the famous Syltian Fish-Soup!” Anna corrected her mockingly. “This is “Gosch´s Sylter Edelfischsuppe”! Call that soup a Bouillabaisse and a horde of natives will tarring and feathering you before burning you at the stake.”

Christine looked grinning at her two friends then interrupted the ensuing banter:

“How is this for a plan, I show you to your rooms. Then we change into something more comfortable and enjoy the soup and warm up. What do you think?”

“I'm all in.” Anna said.

“You always are, when dinner is on the table”, Christine teased her. “Where do you put it all, anyway?”

“Do I need to incriminate myself your Honour?” Anna pouted, in mock indignation.

The interior of the house was sparse, but stylish and yet comfortable. It radiated cosiness.

In the centre of the dining room a black Grand Piano stood. Kate took the scene in: “The perfect place, if you want to have your peace and quiet.”

“Indeed”, Christine said, “especially from September to early March. “And the best thing for us is, “Uthörn” cannot be traced back to me, or Art. Inc. It belongs to a Trust, which grants a Scholarship to aspiring young musicians or composers, which in turn entitles them, to live and work here.”

Half an hour later:

Kate, Christine and Anna sat in the kitchen around the table, enjoying the steaming hot, delicious smelling soup.

The dry white wine, a Cuvee from Pfaffmann, named “Der Fisch muss schwimmen” - “The Fish must swim”, accompanied it perfectly. They ate in comfortable silence and relaxed. It was well beyond midnight now. Kate barely stifled a yawn.

“Let us call it a day early”, Christine proposed. “We all need rest, and we will need all our strength tomorrow.”

Around the same time at the Sölring Hof:

The man in the High Castle listened to a call. “They have not left the building, you say?”...“Are you sure?"...“Strange”, he thought.

He pressed a button at his desk. A knock at the door: A tall blond man entered. “You called Sir?”

“Yes. Any news from our informants on the island?”

“No Sir. None of the three detectives has been spotted. Neither in Westerland, nor Kampen, nor Rantum. And they did not check in to any Hotel either.”

“Hmm …”, the man in the High Castle mused. “Tomorrow we must intensify the surveillance, Anton.”

“Of course Sir.” Anton says with a subtle but professional bow.

“You may leave now.” He says dismissing the man.

Alone in the room he leans forward on his desk and makes an arch of his fingers, thoughtfully pursing his lips, “You are worthy opponent Christine von der Marwitz. But I expected no less.” the edges of his lips curl into a smile and he announces, “Let the Games begin!”
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Man, your descriptions of these places really makes me want to travel to Germany and visit these locations 😁 if only I had money hahaha!

I don't know if I've mentioned this, but the chemistry between your three femaleleadsis written so damn well! Chris, Kate and Anna really talk and behave like good friends, their interactions are believable and their quips to each other add so much life and character to this story.

Don't worry about there being "not much happening", sometimes that's just what a story needs, time to breathe and really take things in, as well as set things up 🙂
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago we will need all our strength tomorrow
I bet they do. Very nice descriptive chapter.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago we will need all our strength tomorrow
I bet they do. Very nice descriptive chapter.
Thank you :)

The next day, some people will need more strength than others :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Now my smooth brain finally is able to understand that Kampen is a small German town and not the Dutch city. I will just assume it is kinda like the Dutch North Sea islands. A good place to be bound, but yeah, you are right. Such places get ruined by the tourism industry, and little peace, quiet, and nature remains.

Also, if there is no room for bondage in a chapter, don't force it in. Then let your story flow to the intended bondage. It's no shame to skip some action if you upload so frequently!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention] said, "Man, your descriptions of these places really makes me want to travel to Germany and visit these locations 😁 if only I had money hahaha!"

I have spent some time in the Far East, this chapter makes me wish that I could have spent some time in this part of the world.

And no, it is not necessary to have a tug in each chapter. This is such a great tale.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Man, your descriptions of these places really makes me want to travel to Germany and visit these locations 😁 if only I had money hahaha!

I don't know if I've mentioned this, but the chemistry between your three femaleleadsis written so damn well! Chris, Kate and Anna really talk and behave like good friends, their interactions are believable and their quips to each other add so much life and character to this story.
Thank you [mention]TayDay95[/mention], I strive to achieve what you described -and if it worked out, even better :)

[mention]GreyLord[/mention]:

The locations I describe here is a landscape I reallv love - and I tried to put some of that love in words, in some ways these descriptions are meant as a hommage -and I find it important to place the plot not in a anonymus location, so I try to describe the locations in a way that the reader can imagine it better.

As usual a short update:

Chapter VI will go online tomorrow at the usual time, around 2000 MEST.

Part III is finished and I will start work on Part IV today, at latest tomorrow. The road map so far looks like this:

After Part IV two more stages will follow, before the Final

Part III is so far the longest Part, nearly 60 Pages in total.

I hope you all will enjoy the journey and thank you for all your encouragement along the road

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Part III is so far the longest Part, nearly 60 Pages in total.
Wow, this writing bug really hit you good ;) Looking forward to the exploits of our 3 heroines.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Part III is so far the longest Part, nearly 60 Pages in total.
Wow, this writing bug really hit you good ;)
Indeed it did :) But I will ride the wave as long as I can, while it lasts :)

And hey, there are worse addictions :)
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Like TayDay said don't worry about not every single chapter being filled with bondage (You already wrote some great ones along those lines and I'm sure you will again) it is hard to put bondage frequently while keeping a good pacing for the story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic