The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection Special Update (14.02.2024) (FFMMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Beaumains[/mention] , this story is meant to be as the first part of a quest. The Quest for the Weinstein-Collection. Hence Part one :) I completed a first draft of Part II today. Though it will need some hard work before I will risk it, to post it here :) The second part of the quest will start in Hamburg but then continue farther north :)

Caesar
Last edited by Caesar73 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar, in the short time since I found and joined this site I have seen so many of your comments. It is a real pleasure to now follow your new story. You have created an exquisitely fascinating background for your story and your main characters are no less than fabulous. Your descriptions are vivid and the binding of Christine was so enjoyable.

I look forward to the continued unveiling of this story and sincerely hope that this will be the first of many more stories from your hand.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]iliketights[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention]

This is Chapter III: Gag Time :)

Chapter III:

The Dark Lady stooped down and searched in her bag. When she seemed to have found, what she was looking for, she got on her feet and showed the object to Christine. A depressingly large ball of soft grey material. "I wore these Pantyhose despite the heat, without Panties, even in the Gym and boy did I sweat. I hope the taste will be to your liking.“

She took a pair of lacy black Panties out of her Pocket and wrapped it around the makeshift Ball. „Now be a good girl and open your mouth nice and wide.“

Christine cannot tear her eyes away from the balled up underwear as the Dark Lady brings it closer to her mouth. With a heavy heart she opens her mouth and submits to her fate. It took the Dark Lady some effort but at last she managed it to press all the material home.

Christine tried to control her gag reflex, retching. "Wow, you can even close your mouth still. Impressive!“ Christine glared at her. The Dark Lady took a heavy silk shawl next. "Isn't the silk beautiful?“ With that she made a gigantic overhand knot in the shawl. "Open wide!“

Christine watched the knotted and rolled up scarf appear in front of her eyes and then drop lower till it found her open mouth and suddenly her head was jerked back till the knot nearly disappeared behind her lips.

The Dark Lady knotted the Scarf tightly behind her head, gathering the remaining end of the shawl and knotting it again, forcing the gag even deeper in her mouth.

Her Captor enjoyed this enormously, "Good, jolly good, but you might still be able to make too much noise!“ With that she took another shawl, folded it into a broad band, then laid a wad of cloth on it and folded it into a smaller band.

She then took the shawl and folded it, till the wad rested tightly against Christine’s overstuffed mouth, pulled it tight and knotted the ends tightly behind her head.

"I think, this gag need some improvement“, The Dark Lady mused.

Christine starred incredulously at her. “Improvement? My mouth is stuffed to the bursting; I must chew on ripe Pantyhose and Panties. And she thinks, she must improve my gag??"

The Dark Lady returned with a big woollen knee high sock. "This one is from my personal collection. I wore it several days continuously and masturbated three times on it. Enjoy!“

She took the sock folded it, so that its foot rested beneath Christine’s nose, pulled it tight and knotted it savagely behind her head. "And now the finish!“ Christine saw as the Dark Lady took another shawl. Like its mates it was folded in wide band, and then tied tightly over the Sock.

The Dark Lady went one step back, and looked up and down, like an Artist in front of his greatest masterpiece. „This looks perfect! Don't you think? Oops, I forgot, you can´t see yourself! My bad! Let me help you with that!“

She took a mirror and held it in front of Christine: She saw: A beautiful face with wide eyes staring at her. Her cheeks bulged above the tight bands of silk. Her face locked oddly prolonged. “The classical gag look.”, she thought.

Listen up Christine! I want you to bunny hop in the middle of the room!“ Christine looked incredulously as if the Dark Lady had demanded to melt stones with the heat of her frustration.

"Come on this isn´t too hard, do you need a little motivation?“ She held up the tranquilizer gun: "It has an in build Taser you know.“

Christine rolled her eyes and started hopping. No easy feat and the fact that she could only draw breath through her nose surely did not help. At least she made it. She stood in the middle of the room, swaying lightly and trying to regain her composure again.

"Do not go away; I have to prepare your Stressless Chair. Christine could not see what the Dark Lady was doing because the Chair stood in her back. How long she stood there? She could not tell.

"Concentrate. Concentrate. Keep your balance. Just breathe. In through the nose. Out through the Nose.” Christine lost somehow track of time. A tap on her shoulder startled her.

The Dark Lady helped her turning around. "Made it more comfy for you“, she smirked. Indeed, the Chair was adorned with several straps of what? Spandex, Leather? Difficult to tell.

"Hop to it!“ Her Captor encouraged her. Christine hesitated. A sharp stinging slap on her buttocks brought her back to reality. She glared at her Nemesis.

"How far?“ Christine thought. "Five Meters, six? Memo to myself: Rent smaller offices in future.“ One hop. Breath. Another hop. Breath. And another hop. Honestly?

Later she could not tell how much time had passed. Minutes, Hours? Then it was over. She stood in front of the Chair. Breathing heavily, Bosom heaving, swaying.

Surprisingly gentle, the Dark Lady helped her to sit down on the Chair. The bottom with her legs was at elevated as on a gynaecological examination stool.

At all the places where ropes bound her body, leather straps fastened her to the chair. Still busy with recovering, she did not register, that her Nemesis hat talked to her.

The Dark Lady standing at her feet looked down at her, seeming to contemplate on something. "Something is missing … more ropes? No. More straps? No. Ahh! Now I have it!“

Her fingers scratched across Christine's exposed soles, which caused an instant reaction. "Ticklish, are we? We can capitalise on that!“ A diabolical grin crossed her face. She took out a thin piece of rope out of her many pockets.

Without any ceremony, Christine’s big toes were tied tightly together and the cord tied back to the ropes around her calves. Moving her soles was impossible now. "We are almost ready to get this show on the road. “The Dark Lady moved out of her sight.

Suddenly all went black. A heavy, well-padded sleep mask was put over her eyes and fastened behind her head. Next something was put in her left ear, then in her right. The world went silent. "Great.“ Christine thought. "Blind, deaf, dumb and tied up.“

Suddenly the Voice of her Tormentor rang clear in her ears: "Those ear buds are state of the art, sound cancelling. Every sound will be cancelled. Silence is golden, or so they say“, she chuckled. "One last detail to take care of though!“ The Dark Lady took a well-used Pantyhose and tied it above Christine’s face and nose and knotted the feet right under her nose.

Christine nearly gagged on the pungent putrid smell of the hose. "I wore it three days in a row. Enjoy!“

She took stock of her current Predicament: "Ears stuffed, check. Blindfolded, check. Mouth stuffed to the bursting, check. Hands tied behind my back.“ And so she went through all of her bonds. Till she reached her tied toes.

Suddenly the ringing of her phone broke the silent. The first notes of Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata filled the room. Then the call went to Voice Mail. "Hi Christine! Working late?“ This is Kate. I checked in the Hotel and relaxed in the Spa. I'll be at your office in 30 Minutes. Looking forward to it!“ “I hope the Champagne is on ice!” The Phone went silent.

Christine groaned inwardly. "Oh, no.I forgot about Kate. She is walking into a trap.“
Last edited by Caesar73 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Wow, the Dark Lady really doesn't do anything by half measures, does she?

Looking forward to what is to come...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Wow, the Dark Lady really doesn't do anything by half measures, does she?

Looking forward to what is to come...
Yep, the Dark Lady is a Pro, you must remember and does things thorougly - always :)

Believe me: Christine does not looking forward to what is to come :) But I will tell no more :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Such excellent writing. As I read, it felt as if I were there with the Dark Lady binding and gagging Christina. Where will you go from this point? It seems as if your options are without bounds. Great work!
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

The detailed descriptions are exquisite. The slow pace of the story allows for all the details to be absorbed by the reader, excellent. I would not mind being in the Dark Ladies clutches, also because I like Catherine Bell as an actress (JAG, The good witch, etc.). Not sure I could handle that gag... WOW... that is one massive gag.

Funny thing is that a story tells a lot about the writer. It shows another person than the one who is commenting on other people's stories. Very interesting to see that. The fact that the choice of people you selected for the story matches who I would select for the roles, which is also interesting.

Now we wait to see what will happen to Kate (another one of my favorite actresses and Canadian).
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Where will you go from this point? It seems as if your options are without bounds. Great work!
Thank you for your praise @GreyLord! Where I will go form this point? Part One of the Weinstein-Collection is complete, the remaining chapters will follow over the following week. Part II will be in some ways different, because I want to develop the plot, the story behind the story so to speak.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

A Slacky mentioned, it is interesting to see what the person who always comments actually likes. A sort of deep look into your mind, and it is truly not filled with only pure and innocent thoughts. Great descriptions and attention to detail. Keep it coming.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago A Slacky mentioned, it is interesting to see what the person who always comments actually likes. A sort of deep look into your mind, and it is truly not filled with only pure and innocent thoughts. Great descriptions and attention to detail. Keep it coming.
I agree, [mention]Beaumains[/mention], this story, any story tells someting about the writer :) I wouldn´t regard myself, or my mind :), completely pure and innocent, far from it :) But otherwise, imagine how many great works of fiction and other arts wouldn´t exist if we - or our minds - were only pure and innocent :)

Not that I would place my writing in that category, among the "great works" :) The greek gods heaped all kinds of misery on people who suffered from hybris :)

But think of composers like Richard Wagner, Gesualdo, you killed his first wife and her lover in flagranti, or painters like Caravaggio, or writers like Hemingway.

And be sure: More is to come :) I have to admit, that when I read Part I now, I have the feeling that sometimes I let my imagination run wild - much to the chagrin of Christine and friends :)

Part II of the Quest for the Weinstein-Collection will be much more epic in scale. I want to tell a conclusive story, so I must develop the plot and the characters along the way.

Hearfelt thanks you for your positive Feedback, to all of you.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]iliketights[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention]

The second guest arrives at the Party :)

Chapter IV:

"Kate? The famous Captain Kate Beckett will grace us with her presence?“ The Dark Lady says, pacing, "Well, the more the merrier! So good that I plan always for more guests, don´t you think? We have to postpone the main course a bit, but that can't be helped.“

"We have to hurry though. And you can take a little rest, my dear.“ The voice of the artificial intelligence security system, imitating Cate Blanchett's Alto Voice, interrupted: "Christine, Anna Romanova has entered the Lobby and will shortly be meeting you!“

"Three is the lucky number then! “, The Dark Lady grinned, "I always wanted to meet the famous Violinist myself. Her rendition of the Tchaikovsky Concert? I would die for it! This will be sooo much fun!"

She switched the lights off "We do not want to spoil the surprise, Christine, won´t we? “ “And do try not make too much noise!” “As if I could make as much a noise as a mouse.”, Christine muses

Anna punches in the entry code and walks through the normally bustling Foyer. Of course, nobody was there, at this hour. Purposefully, she strides to the elevator. Her heels click eerily loud on the polished grey marble floor. The Elevator opens. Anna enters the Cabin and speaks in the Intercom: "Offices, Art Inc. Please.“

While the Lift goes up, Anna looks into the mirrored wall, checking her appearance. Around her neck she wears a thin golden necklace with one Diamond it its Centre.

A white crisp blouse, a black custom made Power Suit adorn her perfect body. Shiny black 8 inch stiletto peep toe Platform Heels complet her outfit.

The Lift doors open, with a subtle hhhsssh. Anna crosses the Hallway and stands a moment before the oaken, polished office door. The door is not closed. "That is strange“, Anna thinks.

"Has Sybil Schmitt, Christine's faithful Secretary forgot to close the door?"

She enters. A little concerned, she passes the front desk and stands before the Door of Christine’s Office. She knocks. "Enter“, Christine's Voice answer. “Come in!” Anna opens the Door.

The Room is totally dark. Before she can react, she feels a sharp jab, then a searing pain in her breast, and then collapses in a heap to the floor. She cannot move a muscle. The Lights go on without warning, revealing a pair of high heeled black leather boots before her.

"Welcome to meet you Grand Duchess and welcome to our little Party, glad you made it just in time!“ A female Voice says cheerily. "I'm sorry we will have to save the introductions for later, because the guest of honour will join the Party in around thirty minutes.“

Anna tries in vain to look up and see the source of the voice, "So let us hurry and get you ready! We will talk later. As you already will have guessed, you are paralyzed but able to feel everything. Do not be alarmed, the effects of the drug will wear off." she paused playfully smiling, "Eventually.“

The Dark Lady set to work by turning her victim on her back. "Let us get those Heels of first. Your poor feet will thank you for the relief, dear! She let her hands slide above Anna's soft, nylon covered soles. „Those toe rings. You girls have a thing for them, don´t you?“

A short while later. Anna lays still on the floor. Just clad in Bra, Panties and black Pantyhose now. "Let us just make you a tad more comfortable, shall we?“ The Dark Lady set to work, with practiced efficiency. Big toes, insteps, ankles, calves, below the knees, above the joint and around midthigh.

Inside, Anna screams as she feels the rope bite into her body, powerless to resist. A short time later Anna is tied as Christine, the only difference, that the Dark Lady uses black ropes and mittens this time. After finishing the tying, Anna is rolled on her back. Staring unblinkingly back at the Dark Lady. Like a large rag doll.

"Sorry, I would enjoy some conversation, Miss Romanova, but we must hurry, before the guest of honour arrives!“ Short time later Anna is gagged as thoroughly as Christine, with black Pantyhose tied around her face as a finish.

At that point, Anna feels a slight tingling at the tip of her toes. She can move them just a bit. Then the Dark Lady takes a brush, combes her dark tresses and put her hair in a ponytail. And folds her Ankles back to her tights. Her heels rest nearly on her buttocks. If my hands were not encased in those mittens I could grab my Ankles, Anna thinks. Ten minutes later the Dark Lady finishes the hogtie by tying Anna’s big toes back to her pony tail. “A strange feeling: Being pampered by my Captor.”, Anna thinks.

"Neat, don´t you agree, Anna? Don't worry my dear, you don't need to answer. Ah, those soles are sooo delicious!“ She raked her long nails across her soles. "You like that, you do, I can tell!“ We will continue this later, I promise! I hope, you are not too uncomfortable!“ Anna does not reply.

Suddenly all goes black as a heavy padded blindfold is put across her eyes. Ear buds were inserted in her ears. She can her clearly still though.

Anna tests her bonds systematically. "No chance getting out of this. We are at this maniac's mercy. At least this bitch could have used clean pantyhose and fresh Panties“, she fumed. "Those are gross."

Despite her Predicament Anna was not scared, no but excited. If her Captor was indeed the Dark Lady, the next few hours would be uncomfortable, in some ways painful and arousing, but they would not be seriously harmed.

For now she had to wait, not that I can do anything different besides wiggling my toes and chewing on dirty underwear. Or chewing on stale hose and wiggling my toes, Anna muses, and waits. And waits.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Have I missed something important? It almost seems as if Anna is not surprised at the Dark Lady's presence and is not upset at all at finding herself under the Dark Lady's power. Wonderfully complex story!
Spy Task Force Completed
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

The chapters keep getting better, this story is quickly becoming one of my favorites of the site.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Have I missed something important? It almost seems as if Anna is not surprised at the Dark Lady's presence and is not upset at all at finding herself under the Dark Lady's power. Wonderfully complex story!
No, you did not missing anything [mention]GreyLord[/mention] :) Let us put it this way: In these circles, our heroines are moving in, The Dark Lady has a reputation - and a trademark. As Christine and Company are Professionals they know that trademark. So Anna is surprised that The Dark Lady is present, but she knows also, that the Dark Lady uses brutal force only than absolutely nececssary. And the Detectives may have heard a rumour that something was imminent. But I´m not totally sure about that :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I present to you Chapter V.1 :) I apologize in advance for the cliffhanger at the end :) But I promise there will be compensations in the next installments!

Chapter V.1:

After checking in at the exclusive Grand Elysee at the Rothenbaumchaussee, Captain Kate Beckett had first made a call to Castle, who was busy with writing his next Derek Storm Novel, then took a nice long soak and rested a little.

Now she was on her way to the Offices of Art Inc. It was a mild September evening, a light breeze across the Alster. Kate looked forward to meet Christine von der Marwitz again. They had met the first time two years ago, when Castle and Kate had worked a Case which involved an unknown score of Johann Sebastian Bach and a Cembalo as murder weapon.

If the unlucky victim played the bars 230 – 235 a small, poisoned arrow was released. Christine's expertise regarding the Score and baroque Cembalos had been most helpful. Castle had had enormous fun at the paintball arena with the Musician, who was as skilled with all kinds of guns as she was with everything Piano related.

Kate had welcomed the Trip over the Atlantic combining business and recreational time. While solving a gruesome murder Kate and her Team had found out that the Victim, Viktor Orlov, a dubious Russian Art Dealer, had been on the Trail of Items of the Weinstein-Collection, which had been vanished during the turbulent final weeks of the Third Reich – in Hamburg.

Since the heirs of the Weinstein-Family had tasked Christine and her Agency with recovering the Collection, Kate had left her Team around Chavez and Ryan to follow up on any loose ends in New York, while Kate herself would pursue any leads in Hamburg –and enjoying a few well-earned days of recreational time.

She had nearly reached the Office Building, which housed the Offices of Christine's Agency. For the Occasion Kate had chosen a beige Power Suit with matching Jimmy Choo High Heels, a gift from Castle, also the silver locket with a sapphire in its centre.

Kate presses the Intercom Button. A few seconds later Christine's Voice answers. “Do come up Kate, so good to see you!” The wide Foyer is silent. When she leaves the Elevator at the top floor, her “Spider sense” tingles ever so slightly.

“Am I paranoid? I can't put my finger on it, but something feels off here.” Her uneasiness grows, when she discovers that the Office door stands slightly ajar. Total silence greets her. Automatically her hand slides down where normally her holster would have been. “Very good, Kate”, she scolds herself. “Note to myself: Never leave your gun in the Hotel Safe.”

Cautiously she strides forward. “Christine?” She calls. Silence. “Should I call the police?” “Idiot, you are the police. Get a grip.” Kate pulls herself together.

She opens the door. Slowly. Carefully. And ....
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Thank you for your earlier clarification @caesar73. Your story is moving along. In this complex world you are creating, you have so many options. It is going to continue to be pleasure to follow your writing. Just from the gorgeous models you have selected to represent your characters it is obvious that this will be a superior story.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Darn I hate cliffhangers (yes, I know I use them in my stories too). It always means you have to wait for the next chapter/episode to see what happens...

Great chapter.

> and enjoying a few well-earned days of recreational time

I am left to wonder what Kate would be doing in Hamburg... don't suspect she likes model trains (although even if you don't like them, you should visit it, worth the visit).

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hi there :)

The Cliffhanger was .... let us be honest :) I coulnd´t resist the temptation :)

Now you will learn what happens to Kate :)

Chapter V.2

Christine’s Desk: empty. She scannes the room. On the right she sees someone lying on the floor. Forgetting everything else, she rushes to the very much tied up Person at the Floor.

“Big mistake, Kate. Never enter a room without backup.” In the same moment she feels a searing hot pain, between the shoulder blades. Kate crumples to the floor like a puppet on a string whose Cords had been severed.

“Welcome to the Party, Captain Beckett!” An amused voice greets her from behind her. “Three such celebrities, that is a once in a lifetime opportunity.”

The speaker seems to move around her. Black high heeled Boots come into view. “Let us make you comfortable, and then the Party can begin.” “If I had only known that you would grace us with your presence! Too bad. Let us make the best out of it!”

The Dark Lady looks down at Kate. She rolls her on to her back. Kate starred unblinkingly at her. “Let me explain my dear: You have been knocked out with a chemical compound which paralyzes you totally, but you can feel everything.”

Kate starres at her Attacker: Clearly female, clad in a leather Cat Suit, High Heeled Boots. The upper part of her face hidden behind a mask. The Dark Lady stoops down and removes her High Heels. First the left, than the right. Her fingernails raked above her nylon clad soles. “Beautiful! Ticklish? We will find out later.”

Five Minutes later: Kate still starres at the ceiling. Only clad in in a lacy white Bra, Panties and Hose now. The Dark Lady kneels down and let her fingers wander across the gruesome Scar, right above the heart, where the bullet of a Sniper had hit her. “One near encounter with death”, her Captor mused. “Not my only one, bitch!”, Kate fumes angrily.

She rolles Kates unmoving body without any obvious trouble on her front. Ten minutes later her upper body is tied the same way like her Partners in misery. Only that this time their nemesis had used white mittens and white ropes.

After rolling Kate on her bound arms, the Dark Lady inserts the same kind of Vibrator in her Vagina as the other two. An equally tied Crotch rope completes the ensemble. “Tying those beautiful legs and feet of yours will be a special pleasure!”

True to her word, she ties Kates big toes, the insteps of her feet together, then ankles, calves, below and above the joint and around her tights. The gag also follows the “traditional scheme also.” Only this time all in white.

Like a waitress presenting the Menu of the day, the Dark Lady lists all items up: “First a pair of well-worn white Hose, well-worn and ripe. You will like the taste! Then a pair of Panties. I acquired them personally, at the Gym a week ago and let them mature in the laundry hamper. Three exquisite Shawls of heavy silk!

A knee high sock matured for three weeks! And the most worn Hose I could find! I hope the Menu is to your liking.”

“Wow”, Kate fumed silently, "We have a Comedian amongst us.” When the Dark Lady pulls the hose tight above her nose, Kate has difficulties to control her gag reflex.

“You do really look stunning, Kate! Let us complete your outfit. She took something out of her seemingly bottomless back pack:

An old rubber racing cap. Kate now felt the cap stretched over her skull and the strap snapped under her chin. “It is really a shame to bury you beautiful hair under that cap, but the reason will soon come clear to you, Darling!”

Kate groans inwardly. Said strap caused her to close her jaws even more together. “As if it is not bad enough to be forced to chew on old hose and panties”, Kate fumes.

The Dark Lady returns with some rolls of duct tape and begins taping about each and every rope of Kates, except her feet and toes. “No honey, we are not ready.” Her captor chuckles

“What know? This is really overkill, give it a rest.” Kate starres angrily and frustrated at the Dark Lady. “Oh, if looks could kill, I would drop instantly dead to the floor. Time to rest those beautiful eyes.”

A heavy padded white sleep mask cut off all light. Ear buds followed suit. Kates only sense available was her hearing. For now.

Anna and Christine were oblivious to all that. Kate could not see, that her Kidnapper took several oversized pairs of pantyhose and encased Kates body in a first layer. Then symmetrical bands of tape above her ropes and tape bands followed. The Dark Lady repeated the procedure three times. “This is absolutely and totally overkill! Am I the She-Hulk?” Kate wonders. “What now?

Kate is manhandled on her feet. Slightly swaying. She feels another band of tape wound around her already multi times tied ankles. But this time The Dark Lady began wrapping her in completely.

“Return of the Mummy?” Kate thinks, as more and more of her pantyhosed and taped body disappear unter tight and neat tape bonds. At least her head is covered in tape. Two additional layers follow the first. Gently Kate is lowered on her back.

The Dark Lady was very proud on her work:

There on the Stressless-Chair sits the tightly tied Christine, on the floor near the table, lies the thoroughly hogtied Anna and in the Centre the perfect Mummy which was once Kate.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> Only that this time their nemesis had used white mittens and white ropes.

The dark lady came well prepared! Darn, I would not mind seeing these ladies all tied up :lol:
great writing, dear Sir!

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago > Only that this time their nemesis had used white mittens and white ropes.

The dark lady came well prepared! Darn, I would not mind seeing these ladies all tied up :lol:
great writing, dear Sir!
Thank you for the kind words, [mention]slackywacky[/mention] :)

The Credo of the Dark Lady are the three P´s: Preparation. Preparation. Preaparation :) You know now, what she stored in the old Bunker :) And there is more to come -as Christine, Anna and Kate will soon find out - especially for Christine the Dark Lady has planned a very, very special surprised. If you learn what, you will know, why the Dark Lady need days for Preparation :)
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

For some reason, I only ever got a notification for your most recent tag.

Very detailed! I think the gag snobs on this site are going to enjoy this story greatly.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TomYi wrote: 2 years ago

Very detailed! I think the gag snobs on this site are going to enjoy this story greatly.
Thank you [mention]TomYi[/mention] I hope other folks do to 😀

Great Update of your "Alpha Domme" Story :) Lady Estrelle had a hard time :)
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar my friend the bondage in this story is nothing short of exquisite! 😁

Really makes me wish I was the one binding and gagging these beautiful ladies 😈 I really, really, REALLY wanna see more of this, keep it up man!
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Caesar my friend the bondage in this story is nothing short of exquisite! 😁

Really makes me wish I was the one binding and gagging these beautiful ladies 😈 I really, really, REALLY wanna see more of this, keep it up man!
Totally agree! Excellent work!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Caesar my friend the bondage in this story is nothing short of exquisite! 😁

[mention]TayDay95[/mention] and [mention]iliketights[/mention] thank you for your compliments - and I can promise you, the trials and tribulations of Christine and her friends are far from over :)

The revision work on Part 2 of the quest is well under way, thanks to @wolfman, and so you won´t have to wait long learn where the Quest for the Weinstein-Collection will lead the three detectives next :)

The next Chapter of Part I will follow today :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic