The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection Special Update (14.02.2024) (FFMMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well haven’t these last few chapters been simply delightful. And the choices of illustrations been simply perfect. You never fail to amaze [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Or entertain for that matter. But then that said. I have to agree with [mention]GreyLord[/mention]. This is brimstone hot. And I too have my thoughts on just who the mummy’s maybe.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Well, well, that was quite the competition, and surely no expense was spared on this project. Though, I am unsure whether everyone involved liked this event, and I am quite certain that the organizers will pay for their choices sooner or later.

Also, poor mummies. How many received a kick to the head? I hope they are reimbursed generously as the kicks of these ladies are not lady-like.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Also, poor mummies. How many received a kick to the head? I hope they are reimbursed generously as the kicks of these ladies are not lady-like.
I would say said Mummies are nicely covered by their Employer :)

The next Update will probably online tomorrow or Wednesdays at the very latest.

In some ways this second Epilogue sets the Stage for the upcoming Story "The Hunt for the Lost Scrolls" - I willl not give to much away but we will see Rachel Weinstein again and one other Character which was introduced in this Epilogue.

Thank you [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention] and [mention]Bandit666[/mention] for your ongoing support!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[quote=Caesar73 post_id=120945 time=1644579608 user_id=1900]
The fourth Contest :)

@GreyLord @Bandit666 @Beaumains @banshee @nayte4767 @slackywacky @TomYi @Bigballgag1 @TayDay95 @NotSeen @Trammel @Pantyhose971 @wolfman @mrjones2009

A particularly enthralling image!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Trammel[/mention] this is one of the Scenes I love the most - and I can tell you, we will see more of Evie Callahan in the future :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention]

May the best Mummy win! Part I

90 Minutes later outside the Main Complex:

Anna and Kate waited outside the main Complex; the two Friends had been the first to arrive:

The Russian gave the Investigator the once over: “Wow Kate you like you jumped out of one of those Reliefs we saw in that Tomb today!”

“You too” the American returned the Compliment:

They booth wore narrow cut linen Dresses in a pristine white which reached down to their Ankles, held by two broad straps at the Shoulders. Their Ankles and Wrists were adorned by Bracelets.

Bracelets of Queen Ahotep, 18th Dynasty

On top of their black shoulder length Wigs they wore Diadems. Between their breasts exquisite Pectorals rested, on their feet elegant Egyptian sandals with a low heel. The heavy Eye Make Up completed the look:

Elizabeth Taylor as Cleopatra

“Look!” Anna tapped Kate on the Shoulder “Here comes Sophie!” With her light olive Skin, her cat like green eyes and her Sophia-Loren-like” Features the District Attorney made always an Impression, but in her Egyptian Clothes and the exquisite Finery she looked simply breath taking.

Sophie reminded her of Nefertari, the Wife of Ramses II, Kate thought. Sophie seemed to glide, she was not simply walking. Sophie looked like an ancient Picture come to life:

Queen Nefertari in Tomb in the Valley of the Queens

When they were all complete, one could indeed think that Old Egypt had come to live. The Gods seemed to have returned to Earth. “Rachel, the Staff of the Resort has outdone themselves” Chris had to admit

“I knew you would like it!” the Heiress smiled.

“Come, let us go, we have not to walk very far!” Chris and her friends followed Weinstein and Scully.

It was a sight to behold, to watch those ten beautiful Women in their ancient Egyptian Dressing, Wigs and Jewels walking in single file lead by Rachel Weinstein and Scully. After a short walk Chris and her friends followed their Hosts down a slightly descending Entry Way leading them to another Portal.

Inside the spacious Chamber the Air was much cooler then outside. Anna looked around impressed “This Looks like a Replica from the Mummy-Movies”

Weinstein smiled, “You are not wrong on that Account Anna!” Model for this Room was the Preparation Chamber for the Afterlife of that Movie”

They stood in a large Chamber. The Walls were covered by Reliefs and Paintings. Along the eastern Wall several Shelves and Cupboards obviously containing Materials and Tools needed for the Mummification Process, in the Chamber´s Centre stood two large stone Tables. The only unusual Features were the Chains and Manacles. A smile crossed Chris´ lips.

Weinstein bade them to form a Circle around her and the FBI-Agent: “The Team that produces the most perfect Mummy will be the winner” She turned to Chris “Have you formed two Teams?”

“That we have!” Chris smiled innocently “Team One will be: Me, Kate, Anna and Sophie, Team Two: “Kirsty, Hayley, Sarah and Sybil”

“Very well then” Scully continued “Have you selected one Contestant each who will play the Mummy?”

“That we have too” Chris smiled even broader but Scully found that the Pianist smiled like a large Predator who was on the verge of devouring its Prey, Chris almost imperceptible nod might have escaped many, but not the trained Eye of the FBI-Agent.

Then everything went very fast. Dana felt herself grabbed in a vice like grip, two strong Arms were pressing hers against her body, making movement impossible and lifting her of the ground. By the sounds of it, the same happened to Rachel Weinstein.

“You know Rachel we decided to change the rules a bit” Chris Voice sounded honey sweet “You two will be the Mummies. Prepare them Girls!”

In the meantime Hayley had walked to one of the shelves and fetched some items “No, you are not putting that in my Mouth” Dana intensified her struggles, as Hayley strode towards her, but Kirsty had a lot of experience subduing unwilling Victims

“Oh Dana, I believe I will” the American returned smiling “We can do this the easy way or the real easy way. If you want to take a nap be my guest, your Choice!”

Scully stared defiantly at her and pressed her lips tightly together Hayley sighed “They never learn, Kirsty” With a fast movement Hayley pinched Dana´s nose together. At some point she would have to open her mouth to breathe, but the FBI-Woman decided to make the work as hard as she could.

Her face turned red and as she opened her mouth to draw breath, Hayley crammed a role of Cotton Bandages in her oral cavity. In quick succession three more followed. Dana´s Eyes widened. Her jaws stood wide agape. “Sybil, would you do the Honours?” Kirsty asked politely.

While Hayley had packed Dana´s Mouth to the Brim, the Secretary of Art Inc. had busied herself preparing a Strip of Linen with a large overhand knot in its Centre. Smiling she came nearer – and pressed the knot against the Cotton Mass filling Scully´s Mouth. She prodded and pressed the large knot, till it rested nearly behind Scully´s lips. “Hold that for me, will you?” The Secretary which looked so much like the famous Chrissy Marie asked the FBI Woman politely.

Hayley grabbed the two Ends of the Strip and pulled it tight, Dana´s Eyes widened as the former Detective knotted the Ends firmly behind her head. “This is only the beginning” she told their unwilling victim. 10 Minutes later Hayley appraised her Work critically:

The lower face from Chin to Nose was a complete Mass of white. Several Layers of Bandages and Gauze-Pads ensured Silence. The Dark Lady nodded “Good Job Hayley! Get her under that Pulley there”

The Quartet had no trouble to manhandle the FBI-Agent to said Pulley and securing her, not before they had stripped her naked of course.

Her Wrists in heavy Shackles high above her head high enough that the FBI-Agent had to stand on her Tip Toes. Sybill stooped down and tied Dana´s big toes tightly together.

On the other Table Rachel Weinstein looked at the four beautiful faces smiling down at her. The Attack had taken her totally by surprise. She tugged at the Manacles which held her down in a tight spread eagle. “She has a tremendous Body for her age” Anna commented sweetly “Weinstein regarded her with an angry look. Chris nodded “Indeed”

“What do we do with her?” Anna turned to Chris “Sophie is checking what is in those Cupboards over there” the Pianist replied “Go and help her Anna, I am sure, you will find something useful”

The Violinist smiled evilly down at the Heiress turned on her Heels and joined Reichenbach´s Daughter in Law. From her place Rachel could not see what the two were doing, but heard them rummaging through the different Shelves and Cupboards.

Five Minutes later Anna and Sophie returned with a fully laden Tray ….

Sophie showed her Friends a large Jar with the Head of Anubis: “According to the Description this Oil makes the Body most sensitive to the touch!”
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

It is almost naive that these two did not see the revenge coming. They were also warned, and the game just begged for two people to be sacrificed. Oh, well, I don't complain. I can't say they did not deserve it.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Oh, well, I don't complain. I can't say they did not deserve it.
Naive? Maybe :)

I have the feeling though, they did not expext retribution so quickly and obviously Rachel and Dana underestimated how pissed off Chris was - and even before the Tomb-Raider-Episode Chris and Hayley were already hell bent on some payback. What happened in the Tomb strenghtened their resolve to act :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Just a short notice:

The next update will be online this Evening MEST so stay tuned :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention]

May the best Mummy win II

The Quartet set to work and began massaging every inch of the Heiress Body. Anna and Kate busied themselves with Rachel´s Upper Body, while Sophie and Chris took one foot in each hand and began to oil the lower extremities.

Weinstein giggled in her stifling gag, as Sophie´s long Fingernails touched her left heel, then massaging the sole, the balls and with extreme pleasure the sensitive spots between the toes.

Rachel´s giggles intensified, with each touch. Anna and Kate worked her full Breasts; kneading them, squeezing them. The Eyes of the American went wide, as Anna began to play with the nipple of her left breast, while Kate sucked on her right one.

In the Meantime her feet and calves and shins were glistening with Oil. Working like a well-oiled machine Chris and Sophie continued with the inner thighs of her Prey slowly working their way upwards in circling motions.

Weinstein´s Eyes grew wide as the soft hands of the two women came nearer and nearer her glistening Pussy. Weinstein began to moan, and flexing her feet. The soft fingers began to massage her Labia .

“She is warming up” Anna told Kate conversationally as they continued massaging Rachel´s upper Body. Weinstein strained against her Chains when Fingers began to glide inside her. She felt that Orgasm was near! So near! And then the Fingers retracted and the Massaging stopped. Frustrated banged Weinstein her head on the soft cushion under it.

Chris´ grinned sweetly at her: “We will not rush things, won´t we Girls? Where would be the fun in that?” “You know” Anna added “Patience is a virtue”

She turned to the Tray and returned with a Comb, made of Wood “Let us see if that Oil works” and poked the soft flesh under Rachel´s exposed left Arm Pit with the tips of the Comb. The heavily muffled giggles of Rachel told the Russian all she needed to know.

Kate manipulated Rachel´s Nipples, till they stood erect, grinning deviously. Rachel gasped as the Nipple Clamps bit into her sensitive skin. The Sensation distracted Rachel, so that she did not register that Sophie and Chris tied her big toes, back to the Manacles around her ankles which restricted the Movement of her soles severely.

Another string around each small toe, and moving her feet became impossible. Sophie went to the Table and returned with two bronze strigili. Chris and Sophie two took each a wiggling foot into their hands. “She has beautiful feet’” Sophie told Chris conversationally.

Rachel tried to free her foot from Sophie´s Grip, but Sophie held firm. As she touched Rachel´s left heel lightly with the tip of the bronze Strigil, the American howled with laughter. “Impressive. I haven´t even begun” Sophie mused.

“Then let us change that” Chris grinned and took her Strigil. And soon the very muffled Sounds of involuntary laugher filled the cavernous Room. Desperately the Heiress tried to get air into her lungs through her nose. “No!!!! Not between the toes again” And she felt a hot moist tongue touching her nether regions!

The Sounds from the adjacent Table told Rachel, that Dana was no better off. But before securing Scully to the Table, Team Kirsty had taken a different road: They too had oiled their Prey´s Body, but then the Dark Lady had returned with a tray. On it wet, thin leather Straps. Beginning at her toes they had adorned Dana´s body with them: Every five Centimetres another one.

Two nipple clamps with small weights pulled at her full breasts. Hayley had stooped down and tickled her fellow American under her soles, causing her to dance even more. At the same time the Dark Lady had expertly manipulated her labia and her clitoris, bringing her several times near orgasm, every time a bit nearer, but never near enough.

In the meantime Anna rolled an apparatus near their table, which looked a lot like a Sybian Machine. A large wooden Phallus mounted on a cart and positioned it between Rachel´s wiggling feet. She manipulated some knobs and the Phallus extended till it´s knobbly head was pressed against Rachel´s Clitoris.

Anna´s Grin was downright evil. “They tormented me in that Chamber with such an Apparatus – it nearly drove me mad” The Russian turned some handles and the American´s Eyes went wide as the Phallus glided slowly into her and out.

Skillfully Anna increased the frequency of the thrusts. When Rachel finally came, it was one of the most powerful orgasms of her life. Limply she laid on the table, only slowly regaining her Faculties.

“Impressive” Kate remarked to Anna “On a Scale from 0 to 10 how would you grade that Orgasm?”

The Russian considered the Question “10 definitely 10!” Smiling down sweetly at the American.

Chris addressed their heavily panting Candidate, the heavy Eye-Makeup making her look especially sinister “Listen Rachel, we will now remove the Gag and you will get a drink – and be warned: Not one word – or the Gag goes back in and for every word you will be punished” she let the Word hanging ominously in the Air “with five Minutes tickling. Understood?” Rachel nodded.

“Oh and Sophie is already preparing your new gag – you will like it!” The Pianist turned to Anna and Kate “Ungag her Ladyship” The American and the Russian set to work. To remove the multi-layered Gag took a while.

When Chris pressed a bowl filled with water against her parched lips Weinstein drank greedily. She was tempted to speak, but a look at Chris´ stern face told her, not to test the resolve of the Blonde.

“Enough?” Chris asked her. Weinstein nodded “Fine then, Sophie, bring the Gag if you please” From her Position the American could not see, what Sophie had prepared. She gasped though, as she saw what laid on the Bronze Tray, the District Attorney carried.

Among several Bandages and Cotton Pads lay a large sausage like Object of Gauze, of nearly six inches in length and roughly four in Diameter. Weinstein shook her head and pressed her lips together.

Chris´ and Anna exchanged a look. Swiftly the Russian moved and tickled Rachel under her left arm pit. Rachel had to laugh – and Sophie seized the opportunity and pressed and prodded the Sausage in her mouth while Kate held her head steady.

Ten Minutes later the lower half of Weinsteins beautiful face had again vanished under many layers of linen bandages and cotton. The way her face looked oddly prolonged, was a clear Indicator that her Mouth had been packed so full, that she had been unable to close her Mouth. Rachel had a strange taste in her Mouth obviously the Gauze Wad was prepared in some way.

The Dark Lady strode over to Chris and her friends. “Are you ready to begin with the Mummification?

“Yes” Chris smiled “And you?”

“We too” the Canadian grinned.

Chris nodded. “Then begin! May the best Mummy win!” Rachel groaned into her Gag. Chris told her Friends: “Anna and Kate you begin with the left leg, while Sophie and I begin with the right one. Leave her feet unwrapped for now!”

While Chris freed Rachel´s right Ankle from its Manacle and held the leg firm in her Grip, Sophie began to wrap the leg from the ankle upwards in tight overlaying wraps, as if she had done that uncounted times before. When she had reached the Groin, they changed places and Chris wrapped Rachel´s leg in a second layer. They repeated this procedure two times.

Team Two had done things slightly different: While Sibyl and Sarah had wrapped Dana´s left arm, Kirsty and Hayley had begun with the right leg.

In the meantime Chris and Company had wrapped Rachel´s legs and continued now with the arms. When they had finished the task, Kate and Anna unshackled the Americans Wrists and sat her up. 20 Minutes later her upper body was covered neatly in bandages, her Arms tightly folded under her chest. Chris appraised their work “Good Job Ladies! No let us wrap things up!”

They put small Pads between Knees, Ankles and Thighs and began wrapping the legs of their Mummy together. Another 30 Minutes later, the only Parts of Rachel´s Body not covered in Bandages were her feet and her head. Kate produced rubber cap “We do not want to ruin your hair!”

She smiled down at their Prey. While Anna held her steady, Kate pushed Rachel´s long hair under the Cap. Sophie returned with a tray: “Ear buds please, Sister Sophie” Chris grinned, “Eye pads” Anna seconded.

10 Minutes later only Rachel´s wiggling feet were not covered. The Russian smiled wickedly “I think dear Rachel has a little dozed off, let us give her a warm up!” Kate took the left foot and Anna the right … and they tickled their Mummy for full five Minutes.

The Mummy showed not much reaction, except trying to evade the fingers of her Tormentors. Team Chris took extra good care of Rachel´s sensitive feet: Each toe was wrapped separately, her feet gauze wrapped and finally not a square inch of the Heiress´ Body was not enshrouded in bandages.

Anna went across to Team Kirsty, who had just finished their “work” “Wow!” Anna was impressed “Guys you did a pretty good job!” “Want so see our work?” “Gladly” Sarah grinned.

Both Teams met in the middle between the Tables. “We have a Problem” Chris remarked in a serious tone. “We have two perfect Mummies – honestly I cannot tell which Team did the better job! So I have a proposal to make!” Her Friends locked curiously at the Blonde who smiled broadly “We have two winners!” Cheers and hoots.

It was Kirsty who asked “And what do we do with them?” She nodded at the two Mummies “Bury them?” “We are not that cruel” Chris said gratiously “I tell you what we do: we go back to the Resort and get ready for Dinner – and let those two” she pointed at Rachel and Dana “enjoy some quiet time here and relax”

“We are in agreement!” Sarah grinned. Shortly afterwards the Doors closed behind them. And silence engulfed the two Mummies ….
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

WOW! [mention]Caesar73[/mention], please don't ever let me get on the bad side of these ladies.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Ah, the not so unexpected further torture of the tormentors. No surprises there. Only, I am kinda glad they play along and are okay with being the victim for once. That makes everything a bit more lighthearted. It's nice to see everyone taking their turns as victim, so everyone can have fun.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago It's nice to see everyone taking their turns as victim, so everyone can have fun.
I agree; they all know that turnabout is fair play :) And speaking of Turnabout ... Anna is about to settle the Score with her Canadian Friend. Rememeber that the Dark Lady pranked Anna before the Final Assault on the Adlernest. Anna promised Chris´to postpone her Revenge - now the Time has come, and you can bet that Anna´s Revege will be creative :)

Do not miss Today´s Update!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]Headmistress[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention]

Anna´s Revenge Part I

Later that Evening, after Dinner:

Anna sighed and leaned back in her seat “That was delicious!” Kate and Sophie just grinned

“What? Say it!” the Russian demanded

“Me?” Kate mocked her Friend “I wouldn´t dream of it”

“Maybe she means that you devoured three Crème Brulée after a five-Course-Menu?” Sophie offered brightly.

The Violinist looked a little bit hurt, but decided not to press the point any further and changed the Subject “Do you have plans for tomorrow?” she asked her friends

“You mean besides being pampered and doing nothing?” Kate smiled

“Yes!” Anna quizzed “Because I do have plans, great plans” she explained with an air of grandeur

“And these plans are?” the Investigator scrutinized her friend with a knowing look, she was sure they would include a certain Canadian.

“I will go for a good old Treasure Hunt” The Russian looked expectantly at her friends

“You mean a “Raiders-of-the-lost-Arc and Temple-of-Doom-Treasure Hunt?” Kate asked

“Exactly!” Anna smiled broadly “Ever heard of the Begum´s Jewels?” Kate and Sophie exchanged a look “No?”

“Enlighten your humble Servants please your Grace!” the Detective teased her

“Very well!” Anna rose and bade the German and the American to follow her. “Too many inquisitive ears here” the Russian stated as she registered the questioning look of the two other women.

They followed Anna to a small secluded Alcove. As soon as they had sat down one of the ever-helpful waiters asked them for their drinks. Imperiously Anna ordered a bottle of Pol Roger. When their host returned with the bottle and had provided them each with a flute of the bubbly goodness they clanked Glasses.

Kate put her Glass down “The Begum's Jewels?” she pressed her Friend.

“Yes, the Begum's Jewels” Anna replied thoughtfully and gazed into the Distance for a Moment “This is a story for the Movies!” she began “Cairo in the 30´s: Soraya Begum Khan, descendant from a wealthy Persian Family marries Ismail Pasha, fabulously rich and one of the most powerful men in Egypt.

Soraya was 20 years younger than her husband, strikingly beautiful like Schahbanu Farah Diba and her husband showered her with lavish Gifts. For a while everything was perfect”

“In my Crystal-Ball I see Heartbreak” Kate grinned, who had to admit that the Russian was a gifted Story Teller.

“You will learn soon my inquisitive friend!” Anna continued “As it happened Ismail Pasha was often away on business trips and took the seventh Commandment as more of a guideline than a rule and the young beautiful bride got bored”

“Let me guess” Sophie interrupted “She fell madly in love”

“Yes, she fell in love with none other than the famous Count Laszlo Almasy”

“The English Patient?” Kate offered

“The same!” Anna confirmed

“I love that Movie!” the Investigator explained “Ralph Fiennes is soo handsome!”

“More handsome than the ruggedly handsome Castle?” the Russian grinned but continued her tale “Almasy and Soraya met at a Ball in Cairo and Soraya decided to leave her Husband and follow Almasy to England. They prepared everything, Soraya decided to take her Jewels with her, but alas it happened as it always does” Anna sighed

“Her Husband caught them in flagrante delicto?” Sophie questioned

“Not quite” Anna replied “but nearly so. Someone had tipped off her Husband and Ismail Pasha was furious. The night before the young love wanted to leave, Ismail Pasha cornered his wife and accused her of infidelity.

Soraya did not even bother to deny it, they had a spectacular row, screaming, shouting, broken China and shots fired. The Staff found Ismail Pasha weeping the next morning holding Soraya in his Arms like a child, she had been squarely shot in the Chest.”

“Wow, like a god dammed Greek tragedy” Kate stated impressed “But the Jewels …”

“The Jewels” Anna continued “all in good time: The Jewels had vanished and been lost ever since” the Violinist explained”

“How much are we talking?” Kate sounded intrigued

“Ever the Investigator” Anna teased her friend “To answer your question: Conservative estimated: 100 Million Dollars!” Kate looked impressed

“The Treasure Hunt?” Sophie interrupted

“The Treasure Hunt …” Anna nodded “Two weeks before Sarah paid us a visit” Kate and Anna exchanged a knowing look, “I was in St. Petersburg: visiting Friends and Family, old Uncle Fyodor told me about an auction – on the List parts of the estate of the late Count Almasy …”

Kate and Sophie followed Anna now with rapt Attention “Among them a beautiful French escritoire from the 18th Century and old family heirloom. I always wanted one, but two other Guys drove a hard bargain – in the end though I prevailed.” Anna beamed at them.

“The Jewels!” Kate pressed her.

“Well, in Hamburg I let the escritoire looked after by a restorer, we work with occasionally.” she nodded at Chris, who was in deep Conversation with Rachel Weinstein.

“Someday he called me and told me, that he had found a secret compartment” she paused for Effect “And this was in it!” Anna bowed under the Table and searched something in her large Bag when she turned up again she laid a book bound in dark brown leather and two envelopes on the Table: “I present you with the Diary of Count Almasy!”

“This story would be right up Castle´s Alley.” the Investigator grinned

“I bet” Anna grinned “But it gets even better! Inside the book we found a letter and a map. Both encrypted. I tasked Sybil with cracking the Code, she is a real wizard”

“And?” Sophie inquired

“Well, this was two days before Sarah paid us a Visit and all the Craziness began” Anna shrugged

“And I forgot about the whole affair but the day after we took out von Winterfeldt Sybil called me …”

“And?” Kate pressed her friend

“She cracked the Code and deciphered the letter and the Map! The short Version: Almasy hid the Jewels in a Tomb not far from here, he writes in his Diary, that it seemed too high a risk to smuggle them out of the Country”

Kate nodded “And tomorrow?”

“And tomorrow we search the tomb and retrieve the Jewels!” Anna said triumphantly and raised her Glass “To Treasure!”

“To Treasure!” her Friends seconded.

A short while later they decided to call it a day, they did not notice the dark figure in the shadows outside the Alcove.

When Kate and Anna walked back to their bungalows Kate gave Anna a long look “Anna, I know you, there is more to this Treasure Hunt than you let on?”

A mischievous grin harbouring on maliciously, curled the Russian´s lips “I can neither confirm it nor deny it” That was all Kate needed to know.

“So we go hunting Treasure and ….” She let the last word hang in the Air.

“Treasure and other Prey” Anna completed the Sentence. Still smiling. “Sleep well Kate!”

“You too!” Anna responded warmly. As she entered her living room, she kicked of her Sandals and sauntered into the bath room, singing to herself a Russian Lullaby – tomorrow would be fantastic day. She was sure of it.

The next day: After Lunch:

The Girls had spent the time till lunch at their leisure. Anna and Kate had begun the day with a run and after breakfast gone swimming, reading and doing nothing,

Anna had used the time to read Dostojewski again: Crime and Punishment. Where ever she travelled: The first Edition of “Crime and Punishment” her Grandfather had presented her with at her 15th Birthday accompanied her – always.

At 1400 Hours Sophie, Kate and Anna met at the Entrance of the Resort, where a Jeep awaited them. Anna mustered her Companions in their fashionable Lara-Croft-Attire “You look the Part Ladies!”

They got in the Car and Anna programmed some Coordinates in the Navigational System and started the Car. After 20 Minutes the Russian stopped the Jeep in front of a steep cliff.

“And now?” Kate wanted to know

“Now” Anna grinned “Now my friends, now we skulk” and bade her friends to follow her. "I haven´t skulked in Ages" Kate grinned "Then skulk away to your hearts content, my American Friend!" The Russian smiled
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Ah, you tease us with this elaborate setup, my friend [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. But I think you achieve your purpose as I am left eager for more.
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

These epilogues keep coming; one would almost expect that the epilogues are a stand-alone book.

Oh, well, a serious hunt in the Egyptian desert. Who am I to complain? Let's see how long it will take before they are roped up once more.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

So how much time off does Kate get from her job in New York? Inquiring minds want to know!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago So how much time off does Kate get from her job in New York? Inquiring minds want to know!
Obviously she has been granted an extensive leave of Absence my Sources tell me :) Officially she is working as a liason

[mention]Beaumains[/mention]
These epilogues keep coming; one would almost expect that the epilogues are a stand-alone book.

Oh, well, a serious hunt in the Egyptian desert. Who am I to complain? Let's see how long it will take before they are roped up once more.
The second Epilogue and therefore the Hunt is nearing its End. What I can promise you, Rachel Weinstein und Dana Scully have big Plans for one final Game, which will be befitting the Occasion. And then it will be time to say goodbye - for now :)
Mr.Stranger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mr.Stranger »

Great story. I am really enjoyed reading it.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Mr.Stranger wrote: 2 years ago Great story. I am really enjoyed reading it.
Thank you very much for the Compliment [mention]Mr.Stranger[/mention] and I hope you will enjoy the final Parts of this Saga too :

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]Headmistress[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention]

Anna´s Revenge, Part II:

20 Minutes later:

Another Jeep halted at the Cliff. A woman, completely clad in black, left the Car. The Dark Lady scanned the Wadi for any Signs of suspicious Activity. But there was no sign of Anna, Kate or Sophie. Probably they were already in the Tomb looking for the Treasure. An evil smile curled the Thieves lips. They were in for a surprise.

The Begum´s Jewels … the Thief mused, that would enhance her already legendary reputation in certain Circles even more. Carefully, her Night Vision Googles on, she entered the Corridor.

Her Research had shown that the Tombs Floorplan followed the Traditional Floorplan of the 18th Dynasty. On the left and on the right, several doorways opened, but McKenzie followed the descending Main Corridor. The Walls were covered with the traditional paintings.

Not the high Quality of the royal tombs, but quite good as she could tell. After 30 Metres the Corridor leaded into the Main Chamber: a rectangular room, its ceiling supported by four quadratic Pillars, in its Centre a Sarcophagus of humanoid Form. Reliefs adorned the Walls of the Tomb, with Scenes of the Book of the Dead.

Sarah took a quick look around, orientating herself. "What had Almasy written in the Letter? About a relief of Anubis? Press the eye of Anubis! There! In the Southern Wall" The Dark Lady pressed her finger into the Eye of Anubis.

Then two things happened simultaneously: The Wall in front of her glided aside, revealing a small secret chamber on its Floor stood a Chest. At the same time the Entrance into the Chamber was barred by another Stone Slab.

Sarah cursed. She had found the Treasure but was locked inside the Tomb. She pounded against the Stone blocking the Entrance: Solid Stone. The Dark Lady turned to the Chest, which was more a crate, made of Metal.

Picking the Look was simple – for her at least. She lifted the lid: “I see things, I see beautiful things!” she quoted. The Chest was filled with Jewels, Bracelets, and Colliers …”

A soft scratching noise got her attention. She turned around. There, in the left corner of the North Wall she spotted a Scorpion. A large, black specimen, as large has her outstretched Palm. Its Tail high in the Air poised to strike. Another rustle: The Canadian turned around. There was another Scorpion.

In Fact she counted ten of the arachnids forming a circle around her. They looked like Scorpions, but there was something about the way they moved, so coordinated and precise …

The Scorpions came nearer. The one next to her was poised to strike. A well-aimed kick sent it flying against the wall, where it disintegrated at impact in its parts: A Robot!

She was distracted long enough, that she registered the threat behind her too late: a sharp sting into her calf. Like a marionette whose cords had been severed she crumbled to the floor – she could not move, everything went black.

A few minutes later, the Slab blocking the door glided aside and three Persons entered. The Scorpions turned at them. One of the newcomers pressed a button on her IPad, and the Scorpions stopped moving at once.

“Let´s get her ready”, she told her Companions.

30 Minutes later:

The Dark lady had a serious hangover … she could not move … She remembered the Chamber, the Chest, the Scorpions then a sting and then nothing. The Canadian did not open her eyes, analysing her Predicament.

Whoever had done this had been thorough. She was forced to balance on the balls of her feet. Her Captor had relieved her of her Clothes. Her toes had been tied together, with thin coarse string. Her ankles, calves, below her knees, above the joint and at the tights had been tightly lashed together with bands of coarse rope, which dimpled her flesh.

The same coarse rope bit into her skin around her waist and the crotch rope tight into the soft tissue between her legs. By the feel of it she had been plugged both ways.

The Dark Lady was forced to stand on tip toe, because she was tied into a Strappado – but not the usual standard Strappado, but her Arms were tied into the chicken-wing Position: Held there by the same coarse rope at the wrists, under and above the Elbows and below the Joint. All but welded together, whoever had done this knew their business.

The Strappado was so stringent, that her upper body was nearly parallel to the floor. A throbbing sensation made her aware that her breasts had been adorned with nipple clamps, with weights, which pulled at her nipples down.

Of course she had been gagged. The harness ball gag was large, very large. Sarah estimated three inches. Obviously something had been stuffed in her mouth before. Her Panties or Socks? Both?

Either way, she drooled significantly on the dusty floor.

She groaned. And only then she sensed that she was not alone. There was one, know more than one Person here, enjoying her Predicament.

“Welcome back to the living Sarah!” Anna could barely hide her satisfaction – in fact she did not make an effort to “Did you enjoy our hunt?” The Russian gloated. Sarah growled something not very complimentary into her gag.

“Yes? You did enjoy it?” Anna asked sweetly “She says she did enjoy it!” she told her Companions “I told you that she would?”

“You did!” Another voice confirmed:

“Kate!” the thief mused “then the third must be Sophie”

The Violinist turned to Sarah “You know, you fell for it, hook, line and Sinker! And don´t say, I did not warn you. You had this coming, after the Stunt you pulled on me in the Woods in the Alps”

Another angry growl “My, my, someone is in a bad mood” the Russian teased her prey.

Of course Sarah was angry but mostly at herself. She had been had. But she had to admit that it had been done extremely clever.

“Okay Sarah!” Anna addressed her “We will help you pass the time” And the Vibrators in her Pussy and Anus sprang to life. And at the same moment a sharp sting at her left buttock, where the riding crop Anna was wielding had hit her.

The Thief steeled herself. After 30 Minutes, several orgasms later her shapely backside glowed in an angry red. She was flustered and hung limply in her bonds.

Her Handlers had been merciful and at some Point allowed her standing flat on the floor. "Small favours“ she thought. She was spent. To her surprise she felt the pressure on her Arms lessen, as the Strappado was loosened enough to allow her to stand upright.

For the first time she could see her Captors clearly: Directly before her stood the smiling Anna Romanova, next to her: Sophie. Kate was obviously busy with the rope.

Someone fumbled at the Straps of the Harness Gag. As the big ball came finally free, an incredible feeling of relief filled the Thief. Sophie retrieved the soggy packing from her gaping mouth. It had been her socks and Panties.

Gently Anna pressed a bottle of water against her lips “Don´t think that we are finished yet Sarah” the Russian reminded her. The Dark Lady just stared blankly at her opponent. Sarah felt another Prick in her neck and everything became black – again.

When she came around the second time, Sarah was still tied up – and gagged of course. Her position though had been changed: She was still tied standing. Her Arms high above her head, her Elbows tied together. McKenzie was still gagged. Could she have seen herself in the Mirror: From Chin to Nose her Face had been covered in Bandages, her cheeks bulged above the tight Wrappings. Her Mouth was filled to the Brim.

Her Breasts were squashed together between an artfully applied Breast-Harness. The Nipple Clamps and Crotch Ropes were still in place. Her leg bonds were changed though. She stood only on her left leg, more precisely she hovered on the Ball. Her right leg though was folded against the Back of her Thigh and tied there. The sole was upturned.

The Black Lady opened her Eyes: Before stood Anna, Kate and Sophie – and especially the Russian and the American looked very pleased with themselves. “Welcome back Sarah!” Anna greeted her smiling broadly. The Russian closed the Distance till her Nose nearly touched Sarah´s. They looked each other in the Eyes. A battle of wills: Neither the Canadian nor the Russian blinked.

A sharp tug at her Crotch-Rope let her gasp, her Eyes widened. Anna walked around; casually her long Fingernails raked across Sarah´s upturned sole beginning at the heel, then under the Arches, the soft flesh of the Balls and between the toes. The Dark Lady howled into her Gag. The Thief did not know how long Anna tormented her sole. When she finally stopped, the thief heaved heavily. Her giggling fits only slowly subsiding.

Anna rounded her till she stood directly before the Canadian. “Listen my Friend! We will leave you now – so that you can enjoy some quiet time. You, the Vibrators and some Friends!”

The Dark Lady stared flatly at her opponent. When Anna and her Friends had left, she was finally alone. The Chamber was lit by torches now. The Trio had closed the Stone Door behind them.

Her left Calf burned like Fire. She looked around. Something nagged at her. What had the Russian meant? “Some Friends” This was the first time that she noticed four Crates on the Floor. A Beep broke the Silence: At each Crate a Flap opened. And a stream of Scarabs poured on the floor. Sarah´s Eyes widened as the mass of bugs whirled around her feet.

Outside the Tomb in the Desert:

“We won´t leave her there? Will we?” Sophie questioned Anna. “I was tempted” Anna grinned, but Sybil came up with a better solution: “The Manacles and Ropes are prepared with a chemical compound”

She looked at her Watch “They will disintegrate soon I left her clothes and her Gear at the Entrance, except her shoes and socks of course”

I don´t know what you think. But I had not as much fun as Today in a while and I had my revenge” The Russian smiled.

30 Minutes later inside the Tomb:

The Black Lady cursed. Those dammed bugs were a nuisance. The electronic Insects had swarmed all over her body from her feet to the crown of her head, causing a tickling Sensation on her whole body.

Out of sudden several things happened at once:

The bugs retreated into their boxes as if acting on a secret command. The Canadian tucked at her wrist bonds and suddenly the ropes around her wrists dissolved as did all the other bonds. The sudden change of balance caused her nearly to fall over, but she managed to steady herself.

The Dark Lady sighed in relief and rubbed her wrists. In the same Moment the Stone Slab, which closed the Chamber glided aside. “Interesting” the Canadian thought. She took a look around: Where the Chest with Treasure had stood, lay neatly folded her clothes and her back pack – and to her delight several plastic bottles with water.

Her Captors had even provided her with a fresh pair of Socks – but no Bra and Panties, this was Anna Romanova´s sense of humour, but the Thief had to admit, that the whole Trap had been set very clever, from start to finish.

Quickly Sarah McKenzie dressed and left the Tomb. The Darkness was already setting in as the Thief produced her handheld Navigational System and set out to march back to the Camp, she estimated that she would need roughly two Hours.

In the End she needed 2 Hours 30 Minutes. She chose to sneak in silently. As she entered her Bungalow, she switched on the lights and froze: On her bed laid several Items: A matching set of red Bra and Panties and a Box, normally used for Jewels.

On the Box laid a gift Card. The Dark Lady took the Card. I a clear elegant Handwriting she could read: “For Sarah from Anna” Curiously the Canadian opened the Box and stared in Awe at the Content: A beautifully crafted Collier of red rubies, a matching Tiara and matching Ear rings.

“You can say what you want Sarah” McKenzie spoke aloud “Anna Romanova has got Style”

Another Surprise awaited her, when she returned from the Bath Room 30 Minutes later: In the living Room of her bungalow stood a Trolley filled with several Plates and a Wine Cooler.

“This Prank has it´s Compensations” the Thief smiled and helped herself to a Glass of Chardonnay, which was excellent and went well with the Chicken Madras and other Delicacies of the Indish Cuisine.

Obviously some had had a talk with the Kitchen Staff about her most favourite Dishes – and the heart of the Dark Lady belonged to the Indish Cuisine in this regard.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Wonderful fun and games, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. It is. good to see the Dark Lady taking it so well.

I am having a problem though. How do you turn a chicken wing into a strappado? I can picture a suspension but not the leverage for a strappado. I'm sure this is just my lack of knowledge.
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Wonderful fun and games, @Caesar73. It is. good to see the Dark Lady taking it so well.

I am having a problem though. How do you turn a chicken wing into a strappado? I can picture a suspension but not the leverage for a strappado. I'm sure this is just my lack of knowledge.
Well, I'd like to learn more about it, also!

Great suspense, tight bondage and fun ,too - perfect!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

You win some, you lose some. I am glad Sarah is able to deal with her loss gracefully. She had changed so much, but it is still the only person of the group who prefers to go out on her own, not needing help or company. I like that know-it-all, confident attitude that now has become her bane.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Headmistress[/mention]
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago You win some, you lose some. I am glad Sarah is able to deal with her loss gracefully. She had changed so much, but it is still the only person of the group who prefers to go out on her own, not needing help or company. I like that know-it-all, confident attitude that now has become her bane.
Sarah has changed indeed - partly at least - but from time to time there is still the old Sarah, we know from the very first Chapter of the Hunt :)

Lara Croft 2.0

One week later:

After the turbulent first days, the following days had been rather uneventful, of course there had been the occasional Game of Bondage, but mostly the Girls had spent the time resting, everybody in her own fashion:

Swimming, diving, hiking through the Desert, Excursions with a Jeep into the Desert or on Camel Back, enjoying the fabulous Spa … and Chris had to admit, that they all had needed the Rest badly.

Especially She, Anna and Kate who had been on the road nearly 12 Weeks on End, but the others too – and now their Time at this heavenly Place was nearly over and tomorrow they would part ways:

While Kate, Kirsty, Hayley and Sarah would return to the States together with Rachel Weinstein and Dana Scully; Chris herself, Anna, Sophie and Sybil would return with a Private Jet to Hamburg, from there Sophie would travel to Nuremberg and hand in her resignation from her Position as Leading District Attorney and trying to find an Investor for Reichenbach Enterprises and having some necessary talks with her Husband, before returning to Hamburg and starting in her new Life.

The Pianist had registered that at times during the last days, Sophie had looked for some solitude but Chris had not pressed her and decided to give her space instead; Sophie would talk if she wanted to.

As for Chris herself? She would meet Robert in Heidelberg and they would spend a few days together. What would happen then? Chris did not know. Would he agree to accompany her to Japan to the small Hamlet in the Mountains near Sapporo, where she had retreated to after the Death of her Parents for two Years and meditated and trained with her Sensei?

Sensei Nakamura had bequeathed his Mansion to her and she spent at least one Week there once a year, to hone her skills, to meditate, to cleanse herself. Not many people knew about the Existence of this Place- far from the ever faster revolving World.

After the intense Weeks of the Hunt she felt compelled to go that place, which she considered a safe haven. Would Robert understand that? That remained to be seen. To give up Control, to open up totally was something, which was not easy for her, never had.

But she willed herself to the Present:

They had assembled after Breakfast on the Terrace of the Main Complex with an unobstructed View across the calm Red Sea on Rachel Weinsteins behalf.

The Heiress stood and smiled broadly at all of them “The last two Weeks have been wonderful and I am personally grateful for the Chance to know you all better!”

Cheers and Hoots greeted those Words – Weinstein continued “But like always, all good things must come to an End, tomorrow we have to Part ways, I am looking forward to meet you all again in the non-too distant future though!

Since this is our last day together Dana and I did our best to plan an Event that will be the fitting finish before we will feast together with a lavish Dinner this Evening – and I heard, that Chris, Anna and Sophie have prepared a musical Surprise for this Evening!”

Another round of Cheers greeted this Announcement.

Dana Scully continued “This is what we will do today!” she activated a large screen which showed a projection of the Spa and its Surroundings, some sort of Trail forming a circle, its finish the Spa.

“You all have been on the Hunt for the Weinstein Collections for weeks, so we thought, that a Hunt would be the perfect closing Event for these fantastic two Weeks” now Scully had the undivided Attention of all People present

“One of you will go on a hunt. Along the Parkour there will be seven Places where seven Clues are hidden. Only if she obtains all seven Clues the chosen Huntress will be able to solve the final Riddle of the Sphinx, at each Station she will have to rescue a Damsel from Distress to get the Clue”

“And who will be the Huntress?” Anna jumped into the Fray “We thought that this should be Chris´ task” “You” she nodded at the others “will have to cast lots, which will decide about your Station at the Parkour”

“Be ready in hiking gear in one hour, the Staff will bring you to your Station and prepare you. Then this is done, the Hunt will commence; that will be all!” she smiled at the Girls.

Excited Murmurs greeted her Words. One hour later they met at the Gates of the Spa, where eight Jeeps awaited them. Rachel went to Chris, who followed the Proceedings with barely hidden Amusement “You will be last” the Pianist smiled back “and then?”

“You will be brought to the Starting Point, to make things more interesting you will be hooded, deaf and gagged” Rachel explained “I guess I will be tied up too?” the Blonde grinned “Of course” the Heiress smiled back “But not too much” she added, because your task is to find the others – we want you to escape, you will have to work for it though”

Chris nodded “I guessed as much”

While they talked all other Jeeps had departed with their Charges. “We have still a little Time left” Scully explained “The Staff needs Time to prepare the Damsels in Distress properly”

“Let us have Drink till then” Rachel proposed and nodded to a nearby Maid who presented them each with a Cocktail “To the Hunt!” Weinstein toasted “To the Hunt!” Dana and Chris returned.

The Long Island Iced Tea was excellent – and packed quite a Punch. They sat down under an Umbrella and chatted. At same point Chris had trouble to focus, the faces of Dana and Rachel started to become blurs. “Is everything alright Chris?” Dana´s Voice sounded very distant

“You spiked the Cocktail” the blonde had trouble forming the Words “She is really a bright one – for a blonde” Dana grinned at Rachel “There are exceptions to the Cliché” the Heiress returned graciously “Don´t you agree Chris?” But the Pianist neither agreed nor disagreed. She was out.

“You can prepare her now!” Dana smiled at two Staff Members.

30 Minutes later in a small Wadi in the Western Desert:

When Chris came around everything was Dark around her. To her surprise she suffered from no hangover. Methodically she tested her Predicament. Her Hands were shackled with heavy duty Manacles, which were padded. Same went for her Ankles. The Shackles were tight, but not overly so.

Of course she had been relieved of her Shoes and Socks, her big toes had been cuffed together. The Hogtie allowed her surprisingly much Leeway “Well, I am obviously supposed to escape” the Blonde mused. Around her throat Chris felt some sort of Collar.

Her head was compressed from all Sides: A very heavily padded Leather Helmet, she guessed: Especially heavily padded above her Mouth, the Ears and the Eyes, ear buds closed every sound out, her Mouth was filled by a very large foam ball. Obviously the Gag was integrated into the Helmet.

Suddenly Rachel´s Voice rang loud in her Ears “Listen Chris, here are the Rules: After you have escaped you have to find your fellow Damsels in Distress. We will leave you the necessary Tools. The Shock Collar around your neck will provide some Motivation along the Way – if needed” As if on cue a sharp Pain shot through her body. Chris panted heavily “Bitch!”

“How I am supposed to escape?” Dana was able to make sense out Chris´ heavily muffled Gag Talk “Follow the Music, when you hear it Chris! Understood? Chris nodded. “And don´t tarry in the Desert” the FBI –Agent added – and the Blonde was zapped a second time, this time with full force. She strained against her Bonds.

When the Pain receded she heard the Sounds of closing Car Doors, a Motor sprang to life – Chris was alone. “Follow the Music?” Chris racked her Brain. The Minutes had trickled by slowly as out of sudden a Melody cut into the Silence, a Melody she knew by heart: Bach´s Prelude in C-Major.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLSz55UXOLU
Andras Schiff plays the Fugue in C-Major of the Well-Tempered Piano

“So I will follow the Music” Chris tried to gauge the Direction. The Sounds came from directly in front of her. Maybe two Metres Distance - “only one Way to get there” she sighed and began inch-worming forward. The Music became louder as she made slow progress. At least there were no stones in her way – no large ones at least. The sand was enough. “I always wanted a sand-peeling” Chris grinned around the large ball in her Mouth.

“Now I must grab the Keys!” With a grunt she rolled on her side and began to search with her cuffed hands. The first two times she missed the set of Keys, the third attempt was the charm.
With some effort Chris rolled back on her Stomach and began the tedious task, fiddling the Key into the Key Hole of the Manacles which held her Hands together.

Chris´ cursed into her Gag as for the umpteenth Time the Key missed it´s intended Target. Then a soft Klick and her Hands were free. She rubbed her Wrists before she manoeuvred herself in a sitting position.

Carefully she touched her leather encased Head: By the feel of it the Helmet was indeed a heavy duty no nonsense Affair. Chris felt the heady pads above her Mouth, her Eyes and her Ears. Finding the keyhole at her neck was difficult, even more difficult inserting the Key into the small Keyhole. Several times she cursed into her Gag.

Dana Scully and Rachel Weinstein had enjoyed the show so far “She is quite resourceful” the FBI-Agent smirked “Should we shock her a little” Weinstein shook her head “Better not, she might lose interest; there is time enough to play with the Collar later along the Trip”

Chris grunted in Triumph as she was able to turn the Key. The Helmet was not laced as she found out. It consisted of two Halves. With some effort the foam ball filling her Mouth came free. She blinked against the bright light. It took some time till her Eyes had adjusted to the Sun:

She sat on the Ground of a small Wadi, steep Basalt Cliffs rose to the left and to the right. The Blonde shook her slightly damp mane free, before she unlocked the Cuffs around her Ankles and the Toe Cuffs. Chris wiggled her Toes. The Cuffs around her Toes had left red indentations.

She got to her feet and looked around. On her left side she spotted a Backpack in Khaki, next to it a Sun-Hat, her Sun-Glasses and a Pair of Trekking-Sandals.

She walked to the Back-Pack and surveyed its Content: Several Bottles of Water, a First-Aid-Kid, a Maglite, a Combat Knife and some energy Bars. The Pianist slipped on the Sandals – which to her Surprise fitted exactly this time, put Sun-Hat and Glasses on, shouldered the Back-Pack and scanned her Surroundings carefully, after she had washed down one Energy bar with a bottle of Water.

The Cartouche and the bright yellow Marker which pointed to a small Trail upwards the northern Cliffs of the Wadi she barely missed. Decisively she began to follow the Trail upwards, minding her Step.

Scully and Weinstein enjoyed the Video-Feed of the Drone, showing a close up of Chris´ butt and long toned legs and Scully sighed “She has a body to kill for”

“That she has” Weinstein nodded “and a certain Thief is a great admirer of said butt – I have been told” – the Heiress smirked.

Her Watch told Chris that she had followed the Trail for roughly thirty Minutes by now. Several more Cartouches and Pointers had signalled her that she was on the right track. She wondered which of her Friends she would find first. If she remembered the Map correctly it could not be very far by now to the first Station, where she was supposed to find the first Damsel in Distress.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Ah, what a nice game! The protagonist will be the hunter one last time. But, it seems like there will be two people laughing at her expense (and misery). I hope she has some energy left for her own jokes, as it may not be necessary to free all damsels.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic