The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection Special Update (14.02.2024) (FFMMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Congrats on completing Part 1 of your first story. It was a very telling insight into who you are as a kinkster and what you like in a story.

It's also been lots of fun to see you evolve your style as you progress. Watching someone grow as a writer is like a story of its own lol
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well said [mention]GreyLord[/mention]. The support and comments show just how interesting and in depth this story has already become.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Driverman[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Friends, Romans, countrymen - lend me your ears :)

just a short "heads up":

As you may have noticed I have changed the title of this Saga, since the first Part is finished and the second is in the final stages of revision.

You can expect at least the introduction of Part II in the next days.

I have began work on Part III.

And thanks for your ongoing support - you are incredible:)

Kind regards

Caesar
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Will do - again [mention]Solarbeast[/mention] :) I changed the Title today. Obviously I deletred the Tags in the process 😉

Edit: Done!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

I am really intrigued about how you are going to take the story from here. Maybe the girls will get revenge on the Dark Lady. Or will the Dark Lady give them another warning? I am rooting for the last option, but either way, I'm sure it will be very interesting.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago I am really intrigued about how you are going to take the story from here. Maybe the girls will get revenge on the Dark Lady. Or will the Dark Lady give them another warning? I am rooting for the last option, but either way, I'm sure it will be very interesting.
Truth to be told, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention], I was and I am still surprised by the many possibilities the plot allows for :)

One thing I can tell though, the Dark Lady will reappear - for anything else:

Stay tuned till end of the week, the introduction in Part II will shed more light on the direction this journey will take :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

This is not to take away from [mention]Caesar73[/mention]'s superb writing and ability to captivate his audience, but this story's success is a prime example of why leading through example is the winning solution for new authors hoping to get noticed here.

I've written about this in the "HOW TO: GET MORE READS AND REVIEWS " guide, but relatively few new/first-time authors are choosing to take the success route.

Ceasar has been the forum's number one reviewer for well over two years now, has commented on hundreds of stories and has been a major pillar of the F/F and M/F tug community since signing up here and becoming an active member.

The success of this brilliant tale is not due to mere coincidence.

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] You've made a lot of friends here and you've made a name for yourself on this board for the incredible support you've shown. I'm positively thrilled to see so many readers flocking to this tale and giving your first attempt at writing a tug story all the attention it deserves. It's entirely fitting for the one who's been praising everyone's work for nearly three years to finally receive some well-deserved praise of his own.

Welcome to the awesome League of Tug Writers, my friend 8-)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention], I´am - and people who know me personally would concur, that happens not very often - lost for words. Thank you very much for your kind words. They mean a lot to me.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Firstly, it was a great read! Thanks for the quick updates. Whatever the dark lady's plans ars is a good set-up for the next part. Now let's see who will win the 1v3.

Secondly, bondagefreak is entirely correct! I do not read all stories here, and sometimes I start reading and am discouraged by the wall of text, number of chapters, or the insane speed of new chapters. Your reputation and willingness to constantly comment on my stories for the past 1.5 years, made me feel much obliged to keep track of the story and comment. Thanks a lot!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] Just to clarify, I'm not saying that "The Files of Art" is getting more reviews simply because you made a name for yourself on here. The story is getting positive reviews because of your writing and ability to captivate the audience. What I meant to say is that you succeeded in gaining much more traction than other first-time authors, in part due to the incredible support you've shown everyone over the past three years.

Just thought I'd clarify that in case my previous message sounded vague and unclear.

Most readers will automatically tend to gravitate towards authors they know, which is why first-time authors often find it difficult to start making a name for themselves here. It usually takes time for a new author to gain traction. You, however, have succeeded in doing that right from the getgo. Your reputation has caused many members to give your story a glance (more than first-time authors normally get) and your writing has kept them hooked and wanting more.

Congratulations, my friend!
Now back to the story 8-)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Dear readers, the adventures of Christine von der Marwitz, Anna Romanova and Kate Beckett will continue.

The stage is set.

Where wil the evidence lead them?

Will they meet the Dark Lady again?
Will they learn, who is behind the warning?

All of these questions will be answered. Starting at Friday!

The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection is on.

Stay tuned!

Brought to you only by TUG-TV!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Gotta concur with bondagefreak, you've been a very helpful and reassuring presence of support on more than one of my stories, and I've seen you do the same for many other authors on here, so naturally we wanted to be here to do the same for you when you (very successfully) flexed your writing muscles 😁

I'll be eagerly awaiting part 2! Save the date! Personally I hope the girls get revenge on the Dark Lady, only for her to break out with little effort and humiliate them again 😂 you've really created a gem here [mention]Caesar73[/mention] and you should be proud of yourself!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Personally I hope the girls get revenge on the Dark Lady, only for her to break out with little effort and humiliate them again 😂 you've really created a gem here @Caesar73 and you should be proud of yourself!
Thank you [mention]TayDay95[/mention] :) I can promise you that we will see the Dark Lady again, soon - but what happens exactly remains to be seen :) The introduction might provide you with some clues :)
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

The story was absolutely great and I am glad that its only the beginning of something else, you did great especially considering that this is your first story!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]iliketights[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention]

Later today the Introduction in Part II will follow.

Since the Detectives will have to deal with a few new players in town, I´ll post a revised cast beforehand.

I hope you like it!

Here are they:

The Man in the High Castle:

(Reinhard Heydrich)

???

7'" (1.92 m)
■ Early 50's
■ Blond
■ Icy Blue Eyes

Susanne von Stülpnagel

????

(Ariel Anderssen)

■ 6´0 (1,78 m)
■ Mid 30´s
■ Blond
■ Blue Eyes

Sieglinde Gablenz:

???

(Alicia Vikander)

■ 5´6 (1,68 m)
■ Mid 30´s
■ Brown
■ Brown Eyes
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hi Folks!

The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection may lead our heroines to different locations. If you want to follow their trail you can do that via google maps. All locations, street names do exist in reality.

The Introduction to Part II will be online around 2000 MEST.

Kind regards

Caesar
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Introduction:

Kampen, Sylt, Saturday, September 10, 2300:

Sölring Hof:

From the topmost floor of the stocky round tower of the Sölring Hof, any Observer has a fantastic view across the seemingly endless Wattenmeer. In the North, 10 Miles away, one can see the Harbour of List auf Sylt.

The Sölring Hof lays at the most northern outskirts of Kampen.

Kampen is the place on the Island where the “rich” and “powerful” dwell. Or those who like to see themselves that way. The ones who like to “show off”.

The “old money” resides in Keitum. Not as glamourous as Kampen, but even richer. The Golf Club of Keitum has exactly 100 Members no more, no less. If anyone wants to join the club, the vote must be unanimously.

Becoming a member in Kampen is easier. The donation must be just lavish enough.

Back to Kampen:

The Sölring Hof had been built in 1932. “The Judenburg”, the Nazis called the Villa contemptuously.

Not very surprisingly the original owners were disowned, a much too common practice in these dark times.

The List of Guests which had stayed at the Sölring Hof was as long as it was illustrious:

Willy Brandt (Mayor of Berlin and later Chancellor of Germany), Wilhelm Furtwängler (the famous Conductor) – and Hermann Göring, (famous to, but not for all the wrong reasons) who was so impressed that he compelled the architect of the Sölring Hof to build him a very similar Villa at Darß at the shores of the Baltic Sea for instance.

After the war, Charlotte Baldner, the Widow of the former Owner got the Sölring Hof back her husband did not survive the Third Reich..

It´s current owner had purchased the Sölring Hof in 2000. Not very much was known about him. He obviously valued his privacy very much, but made lavish donations to the community so that the long thin Island, which lay like an Anchor before the coast of Schleswig-Holstein could be protected better against the many ferocious winter storms which gnawed tirelessly at the West Coast of the Island.

The uppermost Floor of the Tower was the Musikzimmer or Music Room. The Grand Piano was an Old Steinway from 1903. In the centre of the Room stood an Armchair, made from mahogany

On a small round table stood a Crystal Tumbler containing a very rare and expensive Scottish Single Malt from Islay. An Edition distilled exclusively for the Man sitting in the Arm Chair.

He looked with deep concentration on a large Flat screen. The Sound System was High End. Crystal clear. Ideal for classical music. But the man did not watch a concert. Not the usual Symphony Concert from the Berliner Philharmoniker´s digital concert hall at least.

What did the Man in the High Castle watch then?

The Screen was filled by the face of a blond woman. Her long blond Hair was damp with sweat. You could not see much of her features. Her Eyes were covered by a black heavy padded Sleep mask.

The lower half of her face was obscured from chin above the nose by obviously tightly tied nude Pantyhose. The very obviously bulging cheeks above the band of hose betrayed the fact, that the woman was very heavily gagged.

The Camera moved downwards. Her décolleté glistened with sweat, beads of sweats dropping between her breasts. The woman’s bossom was heaving rather rapidly as if after a fast run. Above and below the breast two belts of black leather or another material pressed the upper body against the Chair, on which the woman sat.

One could assume safely, that her arms were tied tightly behind her back, because of the obvious strain on her shoulders.

The lense scrolled down further: between her tights a tightly tied knotted crotch rope disappeared. Slowly the Camera scrolled down the pantyhose clad legs, also tied in different places and held to the Chair with other leather belts.

Her big toes were tied also tightly tied together and bound back to the ropes around her calves. The soles of her feet could not be seen, because a humanoid automation stood before the woman´s feet

Said humanoid pressed something against her Soles. Probes pulsating rapidly. That pulses obviously motivated the woman to try moving her feet away enthusiastically out of harm´s way. But her efforts were totally in vain.

The Picture on the Screen changed.

The Observer could now see a tightly hogtied dark haired woman on the floor, just clad in black Bra and Panties and black hose.

Her eyes also were covered by a heavy padded sleep mask, the lower half of her face obscured by a pair of black hose, which obviously held a serious amount of gag packing in her mouth.

The Woman on the floor was forced to look straight ahead. Why was that? Her dark hair was braided together and then tied to the cord which held her big toes together. Red nail polish was shimming through the shiny black nylon.

Her Ankles were tied back to the ropes around her elbows, which were tied together above and below the joint. Her hands were encased in black shiny bondage mittens. A tightly tied crotch rope disappeared between her buttocks. So tight the hog tie was, that the woman would have been able to touch her heels with the tips of her fingers, save for the mittens.

Between the arched soles of her feet, a black vibrator was tied to the insteps of her feet. The body of the woman strained against the bonds which held her. The veins at her temple throbbed, the chiselled muscles of her arms and legs strained. She seemed to burst out of her bonds every moment. Praxiteles himself could not have wished for a finer model.

A powerful orgasm hit her, her body became rigid. Time seemed to be frozen. Then her body relaxed as much as her tight bonds would allow. The woman panted heavily.

The Screen changed again.

This time to the floor. A body totally encased in wide bands. The bulge where the mouth had to be betrayed the fact: The woman was also very heavily gagged. The tight white bands high lightened the perfect physique of this woman beautifully. A beautiful Mummy.

The only part of her body not encased in white bandages was her hosed feet which were covered instead in layers of additional hose. Her big toes were tied tightly tied. Against her soles also a Vibrator was taped.

The only part of her body which the woman could move slightly were her toes. Then, out of sudden the woman strained against her bonds, her feet en pointe for a moment, then relaxing.

Her bossom heaving rapidly.

The man in the High Castle took a sip of his Whisky, savouring the smokey and medicinal taste with its notes of sea and salt, and turned the Screen off. He would watch the “Director´s Cut” later that day, when the courier would deliver it to him.

The first Part of the Operation had been executed perfectly. The Exposition of the first movement had been brilliant. All Actors had played their part perfectly under the skilfull direction of The Dark Lady.

The woman was worth every Cent of the shockingly high fee, which he paid her. The stage was set, all pieces in place. The final Climax lay far in the future, but he was convinced that the Soloist, he had chosen, that would play said Final would play it perfectly. He knew perfection, when he saw it.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

This is a qite a direction change. Only the bondage is quite similar. Is the Dark Lady behind this? Good continuation.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Here we go. :D

This is a great story with wonderful characters and plot, this could be an epic in the making.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

So this Man in the High Castle has a recording of the girls' encounter with the Dark Lady... Interesting.

The way he talks about them playing their parts in a greater movement, makes me think this is some kind of personal revenge for him, whoever he is...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Thank you for your kind comments, [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention] and [mention]TayDay95[/mention] :)

You are right [mention]TayDay95[/mention] , all what happens is Part of a greater plan. About revenge? We will see. What is clear after the end of Part I and the introduction of Part II, things are getting more personal. And they will continue to do so :)

Chapter One will follow around 2000 MEST today. I will post the updates regularly but there might be two or three days between them. I want to have Part III ready, when I will post the last Chapter of Part II.

Kind regards

Caesar
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A short notice:

I´ll have to postpone the update one or two hours - but stay tuned :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]iliketights[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention]

Chapter One: Hamburg, September 10th 0200:

“So girls, where do we go from here?”

Kate´s question hovered in the air.

Anna responded cheerfully. "I do not know what you will do. But I will drag my old aching body upstairs, take a very, very long hot shower and fall in my bed. I´m spent."

“Me too.” Christine replied, yawning. “Let's go to bed, refresh, and get some rest. Most importantly: let us stay together. I´ll have your luggage brought here.”

“Tomorrow is another day.”

The next morning:

When Christine awoke the next morning she still felt as she had been hit by a truck, but not only once but twice – at least. “A Coffee, a coffee and a shower”, she sighed. The look in the mirror was not quite as bad as she had feared. Thin read marks could still be seen, where the cleave gag had left its marks. But that was about all.

Half an hour later, the trio, clad in fluffy bath robes, their wet hair covered in towels, sat around the table in the modern stylish kitchen – dining room Coffee in hand. Kate stifled a yawn. “How do you feel?” she asked her friends.

“Compared to yesterday?”, Anna asked brightly, “Better, not 140years old. Somewhere between 60 and 80. So, what´s the plan Chris?”

“I think it best, we use the day to recover and start afresh tomorrow.", the CEO of Art. Inc. said.

“Around 0200 pm on Monday, we will have a meeting with an informant. Ever heard of Peter Riefenstahl?"

"The investigative Journalist?”, Anna asked.

“The same!”, Chris said. Kate looked quizzically at them. “Do you explain, Anna? Well, the Cliff-Notes-Version.”

“Peter Riefenstahl specializes on the connections between Economic Global Players and the new right wing extremists. He contacted us.

Somehow he got wind of our interest in the Weinstein-Collection. But he wants to meet personally, not on the phone. Seemed a bit paranoid, he obviously felt threatened.”

“So we meet this Journalist and see where that leads us.”, Kate summed it up.

“Sounds like a plan to me!”, Anna said. “Kate, what do you think? We´ll give you a Tour through our beautiful City!

And afterwards!” She pointed her finger accusingly at Christine and Kate “You two will have to do a serious refresher course in Escapology! Just in case you get overpowered by the Dark Lady again.”

Kate and Christine stared at Anna, incredulously:

“Hear, hear! Says the woman who let the Dark Lady get the drop on her and spent the evening tightly hogtied on the floor”, Kate grinned.

“I hate to admit it, but you have a point here,” Anna grinned unabashedly: “Let us make a Competition: I´ll tie you two up first and you try to escape. Then it is my turn – if you win and you will fail!”

“Okay, Ladies!” Let´s get ready

Two hours later, across the Entrance of Neue Jungfernstieg 12.

The Dark Lady watched as the door opened, and studied Christine, Kate and Anna:

Christine had chosen a flowery Summer dress, reaching down well below the knees and matching Carina-Espadrilles Wedges from Castanea.

“No visible rope marks”, Sarah McKenzie thought – just nearly visible Lines where the Scarf of the cleave gag had been. “Impressive – I´ll tie her tighter next time.”

Anna had opted for a white blouse, pink Capri-Trousers and white Sneakers – her eyes hidden behind dark Sun glasses. A close observer would have seen the faint rope marks, at her wrists, above and below the elbows –and at the ankles.

Kate too had opted for a casual look. Blue Espadrille-Wedges, blue Jeans, a crisp white blouse and a navy blue blazer, her long hair open flowing down her back and a silk scarf around the neck. Her sun glasses casually atop her hair.

The Trio seemed to be in good spirits and went for the City, chatting amiably.

“We will meet again Ladies, sooner than you think!” The Dark Lady grinned.

Neuer Jungfernstieg Christine von der Marwitz Penthouse 1800:

"Fine Ladies!“, let the games begin! Go to your rooms and get dressed for the occasion!” Anna could suppress a chuckle barely. I have prepared your outfits – and a surprise!”

Kate looked down on her bed: There lay a set of matching bra and panties in blue, a pair of nude pantyhose, a blue Spandex-Cat suit - and? Kate didn't believe her eyes: The Vibrator, which had tormented her yesterday. “Anna you will pay dearly for that stunt” – and began dressing:

15 Minutes later, Kate joined Christine and Anna in the living room. Anna had opted for a red suit, Christine for a green one. On the table lay white ropes, different pairs of Hiking socks and a variety of heavy silk shawls.

Anna made the introductions: “We will start with a team building exercise! I will tie you two together and your job will be, to get to that knife on the cushion there and free each other.” She pointed at the far side of the room, where a Combat knife lay on a silken cushion. “Turn around, hands behind your back.”

20 Minutes later the upper bodies of Kate and Christine were identically tied: Hands tightly together. Elbows tied together below and above the joint. A tight breast harness. And a tight crotch rope.

“Okay Girls: Gag time!”, Anna had mischievous twinkle in her eyes

A thick woollen hiking sock rolled in a Cylinder was packed in each of their mouths. “At least she opted for clean socks”, Christine thought, as Anna pressed and prodded the sock into her mouth. A tight cleave gag followed. A second sock was folded across their mouths and held their by a second Scarf.

“The gags suit you two!”, Anna grinned deviously. Her friends just s stared at her. “Just you wait, just you wait!” Christine thought. “Payback is a bitch!”

“Turn around. Face each other and squeeze together.” Christine and Kate shuffled together as near it would go, crushing their breasts together and squashing their crotch ropes into each other.

Anna threaded a rope through the top of Kate's crotch rope and passed the other end through Christine's. She pulled the rope tight forcing their pussies against each other. With a wicked smile she continues to loop and thread the ropes securing their crotch ropes tighter, making a thick ribbed bar between them.

Then she takes another cord, and uses it to tie the lower ropes of their breast harnesses together, wrapping them together. Soon the ropes above their breasts are bound the same way and their breasts are crushed into each other’s.

“The reason for this arrangement will soon come clear to you!”, Anna explained loftily. She then tied first the legs of Kate and Christine together individually: Around the tights, above and below the knees, around the calves and finally their ankles.

Then she tied their legs together in the same places. Helped them carefully to lie down, stretched their feet out and tied their big toes together. Christine and Kate stared in each other’s eyes – and rolled their eyes.

“So you two: Now move!” The clock is ticking. Kate and Christine sighed. And set to work. Tightly tied together as they were, this was no easy feat. The Clue as they soon discovered was finding a rhythm and coordination of their snake like movements.

The ties around their toes complicated things even more. As did the dammed Vibrators. Anna deviously activated them randomly. Christine was startled as the cursed thing began to vibrate and disrupted their rhythm.

The pulses got stronger, her breathing got quicker – and then: nothing. Christine fumed inwardly: “Anna will sooo regret it!” Then it was Kate´s turn. And? Nothing - again. The frustration of the dynamic duo was getting stronger.

At last Anna granted them release: Setting the Vibrators on full power simultaneously. Their breathing accelerated, their bodies strained against their bonds. And then a thundering earth crashing orgasm.

Their bodies became rigid. Toes pointed.

Later:

Slowly Christine and Kate returned to earth. When they had caught their breath, Anna interrupted, “The clock is ticking, go for it! Go, go, go!”

Christine and Kate looked at her with dreamy eyes as if far far away.

When they had recovered enough, the duo continued its tedious journey. Grunting and swearing, their faces shining with sweat now. Each movement towards freedom brought more sensation from the crotch ropes, so tightly connecting them.

From time to time Anna encouraged them, by tickling their bound feet – which provoked very, very negative reactions. But the “motivation” worked:

They reached their destination. Panting, sweating, bossoms heaving they just laid there for a time. Kate was able to grip the knife. Gripping it and sawing through the bonds which held her wrists together with grim determination.

A short time later:

Christine and Kate stood up and stretched. “Well Friends, good work! 100 Points for the team effort! But the time was well, you know, abysmally slow.” Anna explained cheerily.

“So let me tell you what we will do now! A hogtie race. And the winner goes free, while the loser ….” Anna let the words hanging in the air.

Kate and Christine changed looks and then everything went fast, very fast. A whirlwind of legs and arms and bodies. When the proverbial dust had settled Anna looked up from the floor at her friends, wrists and ankles tied.

“There will be a hogtie race. But it will be a single race!” Kate grinned. “Let us prepare her!”

Christine pulled down Anna’s suit, panties and pantyhose. Kate inserted the Vibrator. Anna had stopped squirming at that point. Christine and Kate set to work. 20 Minutes later Anna was squirming in a tight hogtie. Toes tied together, Ankles tied back to her elbows – which were tied together of course 

“Now for the gag”, Christine looked around. “Ah there it is.” She took the soggy sock on which Kate had chewed a short while ago. “Open up!” Anna complied, wrinkling her nose.. A scarf as cleave followed.

A second, equally damp and soggy sock, this time Christine’s, was folded across Anna’s mouth and held in place by a scarf. “Enjoy taste and smell, revered Grand Duchess!”

“Okay, Anna, here is the deal: You are requested and required to race to the other end of the room and ring the bell.

If you do it in time, you will be untied … if not, some punishment is in order, got it?” Anna nodded. “Oh, there will be – how shall I say? – some distractions along the way.” Kate grinned.

Anna rolled her eyes and sighed. Christine pressed a button on her phone. “One, two, three! Go!” And Anna started. Determined. Suddenly a jolt through her nyloned soles. Christine had raked her fingers casually above her soles. “Mmmhh ….mhhh ….”

“Sorry Anna, I´m not very good at gagglish, do you mean, I should stop tickling?” Anna nodded enthusiastically.

“This was just a reminder, what is in store for you, if you do not make it in time.” Christine grinned – a very, very sinister grin.

Anna began to sweat. Another jolt. This time between her legs. The knotted crotch rope was already “irritating”- without the Vibrator. Now the dammed thing had begun to pulsate. More and more frequently.

Which Anna thought was what? “Distracting?” “What a euphemism!” Anna mused. “The pulses got stronger, the frequency more rapidly. “Yeah, yeah just a tad more - pleaaasseee!” Anna readied herself for a thundering orgasm – and then the Vibrations just stopped.

Panting heavily Anna glared frustrated at Kate, who had just pressed a button on her IPad, grinning innocently. “Oops, my bad."

"Just wait, till I get my hands on you”, Anna fumed – and resumed wiggling and inch worming towards the finish, frantically glancing at the clock as the seconds ticked away.

And? Did she make it?
Or did she not?
That the files do not tell 
Or let us put it this way: “And the rest is silence.”
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

I must say the girls are very carefree about this whole situation lol.

Not that I mind though, if it means more situations like that seriously sexy "team-building exercise" 😁 another fantastic update my friend keep it up!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic