The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection Special Update (14.02.2024) (FFMMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago A very simple but very effective chapter Caesar 🙂 I feel sorry for Carla and Sabine, although I admit I'd kinda love to be in that kind of bondage predicament myself lol.

Kate's kind words to Anna were so sweet, it's nice to see human moments like this between our protagonists. 😁
OK, I'm still playing catch up. My biggest problem with this whole novel is that it is so engrossing I keep losing track of time. Nice bandage scenes, intense, and great story line.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

banshee wrote: 2 years ago Can't describe how good this last chapter was, everything from Anna's capture and torture to the whole turmoil that Sophie is going through, everything was great. But I must say that by far the best parts of this chapter were those with Anna, whether they be those in the dungeon or in the van, all of them were great.
Anna's little trip to the parking garage seemed uncharacteristically reckless but her torture in the dungeon is rather delicious. What a gorgeous damsel.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well my friend. Yet more classic damsel in distress moments since last I commented. From that personal touch and interaction. To the reckless actions of a certain young lady. It’s clear to see why this tale has proved to be a huge hit. So well. And deservedly commented on. Long may it all last. Even if we are inevitably reach the conclusion of the ladies first adventure
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hi Folks! I apologize for the Delay but the first Part of the second Epilogue will be online this Evening MEST :)

And your are right on track [mention]Beaumains[/mention] - the Girls will spent a well earned Vacation at the Red Sea - and play some not so innocent Games :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Page 20 complete. Great as always!

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I am still only on page 21. The thought occurred to me that the perfect time for the henchmen of Carl von Winterfeldt to strike our fearsome foursome would be while 3 of the 4 are securely bound by Anna. If he only knew!

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention]

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago I am still only on page 21. The thought occurred to me that the perfect time for the henchmen of Carl von Winterfeldt to strike our fearsome foursome would be while 3 of the 4 are securely bound by Anna. If he only knew!
To bad he didn´t :)

So folks, now follows the first Part of the second Epilogue :)

The next morning: Hurghada, Red Sea, Private Resort:

It was a beautiful morning in late October, the soft morning Sun shone through the large panoramic windows of Anna´s bedroom. Around 100 metres away the dazzling blue, clear Water of the Red Sea rolled softly against the Shore.

Anna awoke when the soft sun rays touched her face. With closed eyes she enjoyed the warm sensation on her face. The king size bed was incredibly soft and the Russian sighed contently. The silken covers caressed her skin, she felt incredibly relaxed.

They had landed around 1000 PM on the private Landing Strip of the High End Resort the previous evening, which belonged one of Rachel´ Weinstein´s Friends. The still warm and dry desert Air had greeted them.

Waiting Van´s had brought them to the Resort, where they had had a light Dinner. Then they all had retreated soon to their Quarters to get some rest after the exertions of the last days

Their Lodgings were nothing short of lavishly. Each of them had her own Bungalow, which were grouped around the Main Complex, which was a copy of the Alhambra in Grenada, as they found out later.

Alhambra, Grenada: Court of the Lions

Anna had slept deep and dreamlessly and felt refreshed. She looked forward to the days here, there was lots of fun to be had and an evil smile curled her lips when she thought about her plans for one of her Companions.

Anna stretched and yawned, sat up and swung her long legs on the soft rug. Her skimpy red Negligée reached barely midthigh.

The Russian tapped on her bare feet to the large panoramic door, pulled it open, and made a few steps on the terrace and inhaled deeply the fresh breeze coming from the sea and listened to the soft sounds of the surf rolling regularly against the shore. Anna enjoyed the view for a few minutes, before she returned and vanished in the lavish Bathroom.

Then she returned for her morning run: her beloved white running shoes on her feet, red shorts and a matching Sports Bra. A large Sisal Bag slung above her left shoulder with towels her Bikini and some other things woman needed for a day on the Beach.

Anna stepped on the Terrace again, pulled the Door shut and entered the security code which locked the Door and activated the alarm. With a bounce in her step the Violinist strolled to the flat beach with its fine and soft, slightly yellow sand.

When she had reached the Surf, she put her bag down, closed her eyes and inhaled the fresh breeze deeply. After she had warmed up, the violinist decided to run north. The sand was soft but firm, ideal for a run. Anna found her rhythm quickly. After 30 Minutes she turned.

When she reached the place where she had left, she paused for a moment to allow her breathing frequency to return to normal. Anna slipped her shoes off and enjoyed the soft sand under her feet, curling her toes in the sand. This was better than any peeling. She unhooked her Sports Bra pulled her shorts down and stepped out of her Panties.

The Russian donned her one-piece bathing suit, stuffed her long dark hair under a bathing cap, pulled swim googles on, waded a few metres in the shallow water and threw herself into the surf, and began to crawl with long even strokes.

The Water felt incredibly refreshing on her skin, as she glided through the Sea. Two Strokes and Breath. Two Strokes and Breath.

Chris walked down to the beach and watched as her friend crawled out on the open Sea. Chris wore comfortable white yoga pants and a green Sports Bra. The pianist unfolded her tatami and rolled it out. She bowed to the sun and began her Tai-Chi-Exercises. Her Movements were fluid and effortless.

When she had finished her Exercises, she knelt down on her Tatami, her face towards the sun and the sea. In the Meantime Anna had swum back to the shore, and stepped on the beach, the Water dripping down her athletic body. The Russian pulled her cap off and shook her long Tresses free, with feline grace she walked up the beach towards Chris.

“Good morning revered Mother Superior!” she greeted her friend mockingly.

“Good morning dear Sister of Mercy” Chris returned smiling. “Who are you and what did you do to the Grand Duchess Anna Romanova? You have turned into an early riser Anna”

“It seems that way” Anna nodded while she slipped out of her bathing suit and dried herself. When she had bundled her hair in a ponytail, donned a tank top and yoga pants she sat beside Chris in the Lotus position. For a time the two friends sat just there in comfortable silence.

“I can barely realize that it is over” broke Chris the Silence. “A few days ago we were in the Alps and now we sit here at the beach enjoying the sun, not chasing any Villains. It seems like a dream to me.”

Anna nodded “I hear you, I feel the same. But is it really over, Chris? I mean von Winterfeldt and Crawford ….”

The Pianist mulled over the question for a time. Eventually she spoke “It is over for now. It is true, von Winterfeldt may seek for Revenge, but he has lost much of his power and Crawford will think twice before she does something stupid.

We will deal with a threat when she manifests as one. Let's concentrate on the matters at hand and for the time being that means, enjoying the vacation, getting pampered and leave any other stuff behind."

“Sounds like a plan to me” Anna smiled. “Panem et Circenses – and fun, lots of it, and some good old fashioned revenge, I have plans for one of our friends.” A devious smile curled her full lips.

“You do that” Chris returned “but first let us have some breakfast. Rachel Weinstein told me, the Cuisine here is excellent.”

As if on cue Anna´s Stomach growled “Agreed” Anna grinned “my Stomach is begging to try it.”

“You won't tell me what you have in mind considering our mutual friend?" Chris asked her friend casually as they walked back to the Main Complex. Chris had slipped on her Birkenstocks while Anna had produced a pair of Clogs with a thick wooden sole from the seemingly endless depths of her Sisal Bag.

“And spoil the fun?” Anna grinned.

“That would be telling. What I can tell you though: Sybil brought some gadgets with her, which will be quite useful.”

Amiably chatting, the two friends entered the Main Complex. A Staff Member guided them to the Dining Room. They were not the first to arrive: Sophie and Kate were already present, deep in conversation. The American nursed a large Pot of her beloved Coffee black and strong, Chris and Anna joined them at the table.

They had barely sat when Christine was served with a Can of her favourite green tea, while Anna was served with her favourite Coffee. A smile curled Anna´s lip. “This is Coffee! Real Coffee!” Chris could not do anything else but smile fondly at her friend. 10 Minutes later Anna had helped herself to a large Portion of scrambled eggs, Sausages and baked beans.

Kate was fascinated that Anna had a liking for an English Breakfast “Tell me Anna, where do you stuff all that” she mocked her friend. “I am a big Girl” Anna replied defensively and continued: “Exercise makes hungry and I have to conserve my strength!”

“I wonder what for” the Investigator Kate regarded her friend with a knowing look.

“Well” Anna replied “I would like to challenge Kirsty and Hayley for a Match of Beach Volleyball – are you in?”

“Why not? Sounds like fun to me!” Kate grinned.

30 Minutes later:

Anna leaned back and sighed contently. “Now, the day can begin.” the Russian turned to Kate “Let us pay Kirsty and Haley a visit!”

The two went across to the other table, where Kirsty and Haley were sitting. “Hey Girls, do you mind if we have a seat?”
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

All parts of this chapter were excellent. The resort sounds like a wonderful place to visit. The activities are fun, [mention]Caesar73[/mention], and the prospect of a coming tug with the Dark Lady is very exciting.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

“I hate to admit it, but that exercise had been fun” she mused.

I can't argue with a beautiful lady who completes a difficult exercise which includes escape from a tight hogtie and concludes it "Has been fun"!

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Admittedly I am only on page 22 but I am wondering why all the people in the security and commando teams are female, or will I find that out [mention]Caesar73[/mention] ? This made me think of a very humorous monologue many years ago (no political statement intended, just a moment of levity).

Regarding the shootout, I am wondering why all the commandos did not come prepared with their own night vision. It seems odd that our girls would be the only ones with such technology.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago Admittedly I am only on page 22 but I am wondering why all the people in the security and commando teams are female, or will I find that out @Caesar73 ?
Hello [mention]Trammel[/mention] - thank you for your ongoing commentary. Regarding your question: There was no special Reason at at - just my Preferences and I liked the Idea and it fitted better to the kind of Story I had in mind :)

The Night Vision Equipment: Maybe I phrased not precise enough, but to me it was clear that the Enemies did Night Vision Googles also - maybe be I could have make that plainer.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Regarding the night vision goggles, it just seemed like the enemies were blind in the dark while our girls could see everything but, then, I do miss things sometimes. Not a criticism.

I just finished the encounter with the countess. Rather brutal toward poor Kate, but nicely bound. There's something about your photo of Anna that makes me wish she had been bound too. Actually, there's everything about your photo of Anna that makes me wish she had been bound too. Oh well, that beauty had gotten it before and I'm sure she will again. Just missed this time. Darn! :lol:

Truthfully, that scene was perfect and, while it would have been fun for Anna to be bound, it worked best the way you wrote it.

Regarding realistic vs. unrealistic, look up a couple of the old Rambo movies. They outdid themselves in the unrealistic department yet they were hits.

The sexually explicit unwrapping session between Sarah and Chris was too much for my taste but that's me. My preferences are what they are so I just skip to the next part. That is not a complaint. I realize this story is in the adult section and if I choose to wander around in the adult section I should expect adult content.

One day I will catch up with your story. One day. I am a slow reader but enjoying the journey.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago
I just finished the encounter with the countess. Rather brutal toward poor Kate, but nicely bound. There's something about your photo of Anna that makes me wish she had been bound too. Actually, there's everything about your photo of Anna that makes me wish she had been bound too. Oh well, that beauty had gotten it before and I'm sure she will again. Just missed this time. Darn! :lol:

Truthfully, that scene was perfect and, while it would have been fun for Anna to be bound, it worked best the way you wrote it.
Indeed the Countess treats Kate harshly - but Anna and Kate repayed her in kind - and I assure you, that Anna will find herself in a bind several times till the Story ends.

Take your time reading - it is not that the Story is going awyay - and I hope you will enjoy the further developments, at this point where you are at the moment, there are many obstacles to tackle :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I am now to the section where Chris is having her "nightcap" with Sieglinde and there is a repeating element which is really starting to get on my nerves. Why is virtually every female character a lesbian who is excessively eager for lesbian sex, no matter what the circumstance? That element, in my opinion, is beginning to detract from the story line and is not at all believable. It also adds nothing, unless of course one's interests are only prurient. Just my opinion.

I'm enjoying the story line and intrigue but the manufactured sexual encounters are getting on my nerves. Apparently your other readers enjoy it so I guess I am in the minority. Not the first time.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I beg to defer [mention]Trammel[/mention] :)

Manufactured? Not at all - especially not in this Case. As you know Chris is - if that is of any relevance - bisexual. Think of Part III of the Hunt, where she enjoyed her time with her Friend of old very much.

As to the manucatured, according to common definition "manufactured" means fabricated, forced, constructed etc. In this specific part of the story nothing could be more far of the mark, if you don´t mind me saying so.

Chris does what she does in that Part of the Story for a specific reason which will become clear soon. So what she does is closely connected to the Plot and not manufcatured at all - if anything it is an organic evolution.

There is a rationale behind that, believe me. Let me put it this way: In love and war ... - and this is war, not love.

In her situation Chris will do almost anything to escape von Winterfeldt - even if that means fraternizing with the Enemy in this Case. Think of Dumas´ Lady de Winter in the three Musceteers :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I continue to look forward to where this story leads. The detail you include is impressive. I love the photos of locations. You have a knowledge of history and music which surpasses mine by far. The nice thing about playing catch up is I don't have to wait on your posting of the next chapter!

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago I continue to look forward to where this story leads. The detail you include is impressive. I love the photos of locations. You have a knowledge of history and music which surpasses mine by far. The nice thing about playing catch up is I don't have to wait on your posting of the next chapter!
Thank you for your compliments [mention]Trammel[/mention] :) I find details matter, they add colour instance. The Pictures are making it easier for the reader. The historical and musical references? Well I guess, that is partly the Teacher in me and on the other hand the things I love :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

The Adlernest: Von Winterfeldt´s Dining Room: was an amazing section. So much detail and emotion. You nailed that one [mention]Caesar73[/mention] . So much of the musical information you include seems to show quite a knowledge. Do you have formal training or are you a musician [mention]Caesar73[/mention] ?

The escape scene was brilliant. I loved it!

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That you heap so much praise on me, makes me blush a little [mention]Trammel[/mention] - I put a lof of effort in this Scene. I find writing about Music always a Challenge. I love Classical Music and Piano Music especially - I guess, that much is obvious. In my youth I had Piano Lessons, but thruth to be told, I should have practised more, so I sing better than I play the Piano :)

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention]

Hi Folks!

As for the second Epilogue:

The next update will be online this Evening, MEST - I apologize for the delay
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention]

Let the Games begin, and may the odds be always in your favour :)

30 Minutes later: The Beach-Volleyball Arena:

The four Players stood near the net. “So we are in agreement about the Rules?" Kirsty asked the Russian.

“That we are” confirmed Anna “Two sets out of three and the Losers must full fill three Tasks set by the Winners.”

“Deal!” Kirsty and Anna shook hands.

The Quartet had changed into Sportswear: A Sports Bra and Spandex Shorts. Team Anna in red and Team Kirsty in Blue.

For practical reasons, all for women had their long hair in ponytails. Physically all Players were roughly evenly matched. Anna was the tallest, but Kate, Kirsty and Kate were only marginally shorter of statue.

“What a sight” commented Sarah “I could ravish all four on the spot.” Sarah, Chris and Sophie sat on the ranks of the small Arena from where they had a good view, Chris grinned “All four? That maybe a bit too much - even for your appetite”

“Who´s your money on?” Sophie interjected. Sarah paused before she replied: “Difficult to say they are evenly matched so everything is possible.”

One of the Fitness Trainers of the Resort would be the umpire.

Team Kirsty had won the Coin-Toss and would start serving. All Players had taken up Positions. Anna and Kate had decided that Anna, due to her imposing 1,84 cm, would cover the net, while Kate would try to receive Kirsty´s Serve.

A sharp whistle by the Umpire and the Game was on.

Kirsty´s Serve was hard and accurate and Kate could return only barely, so that Hayley had no trouble scoring the first Point for Team Kirsty with a smash in their opponent´s court. The two friends high fived and took their positions again.

As it turned out, Kirsty and Hayley had an advantage at first and leaded fast five points to zero. During their time on Mystery Island they had played regularly against Crawford´s Girls, so they understood each other blindly on the field.

It took Anna and Kate a while to catch up. In the end the first Set was a close affair. A precise serve by Hayley settled the matter.

Set Two was different: Anna and Kate countered the attacks of their Opponents much better. And Anna stood like a wall at the net, using her imposing height and reach to full advantage. Team Anna decided the second Set in their favour by 21: 17.

The onlookers watched with interest as both teams changed the sides for the last time. “Difficult to say, who will prevail in the End” Chris mused. The Canadian nodded: “Right, but my instinct tells me, that Kirsty and Hayley will make it in the End.”

“We will see” Chris returned. After all the Turbulences of the last two Months it took her, no, all of them, time to get used again to such light hearted fun, without looking behind one´s back. Chris concentrated on the Game again:

Had the first set be a close call, the final set was even closer. No Team could gain a decisive advantage. And in the end it was a fault by Anna – or a pretty good block by Hayley which decided the match. The final Score was 15 to 14.

A bit grudgingly Anna congratulated their opponents “Well done. What do you want us to do now?”

Kirsty grinned broadly, “Follow us to the Beach if you please” Kate and Anna exchanged looks “I have no good feelings about this.” the Russian told her Friend “Me neither.” the Investigator agreed. “But we lost and agreed on the terms”

“I know, I know” Anna sighed “but it would be much more fun, the other way around.”

While they talked, they had arrived at the beach. And that they saw: Two courses had been erected on the Beaches, whose gates consisted of alternating pairs of red and blue plastic poles. Kate estimated that the Course was roughly 25 Metres long.

Kirsty, who had watched Anna and Kate with barely hidden amusement, explained the rules:

“You have to reach the end of the Course. You will do that tied up and gagged. Every Gate missed means a Demerit for the Culprit, which means five Minutes tickling.”

Anna and Kate exchanged another – glum look. Kirsty nodded “let us get you ready” and Hayley and Kirsty set two work. First they oiled the Bodies of their Charges. While the oil would make gliding above the sand easier, the Sand would stick to the skin.

Hayley tied Anna´s wrists together, then the Elbows – not touching – and a tight Breast Harness. The knotted crotch rope was tight and distracting. Three rope bands held Anna´s legs together: Ankles, under and above the knees, as a finishing touch Hayley tied Anna´s big toes together.

“Open wide” she mocked Anna and pressed a large nerf ball against her lips. Anna sighed and opened her mouth. Several turns of translucent tape and the Gag was perfect. Anna looked aside where Kirsty had prepared Kate in similar fashion. Both heaved a sigh.

Their handlers helped them to lay down on the ground.

“Ready, set, go!” the Umpire shouted and both Girls tried to make their way forward. It was a sight to behold as the two tightly trussed up women inch wormed their way in snake like fashion forward.

Lots of muffled grunting and swearing.

The Onlookers cheered.

Anna cursed the crotch rope, which did her magic. Anna had managed the first three gates and achieved a lead on Kate who was one Gate behind her, when an orgasm hit her. Her body went rigid, her toes pointed, her muscles strained – and her scream was barely contained by the Nerf Ball filling her mouth.

When Anna had regained her faculties, Kate had closed the Gap. They exchanged a look and Anna continued her Journey. Minutes later it was Kate´s turn to succumb to the Power of her Crotch Rope.

In the End it was a draw. Both Women lay heavily panting in the sand, trying to get breath through their noses. Only slowly her breathing frequency returned to normal.

Kate strained her neck and locked upward: Kirsty smiled down at them. “Good works Ladies! Alas we have a draw which means ...” she let the words hanging in the air “another round” This Announcement caused very negative reactions of Anna and Kate. “Cool down you two!” Kirsty bowed down and delivered a smack on Anna´s firm butt “I was just joking”

“Listen! This is what we do: We will untie you and you will have 30 Minutes to shower, to refresh. Than you will report to the Beach for your second task, are we clear?

Anna and Kate nodded and Hayley and Kirsty busied themselves with untying their Charges. Sarah grinned as Anna and Kate walked ten Minutes later to their Quarters. Both covered by rope marks, sweat and sand. Both were not exactly walking gracefully.

Anna met the Dark Ladies Gaze and her Eyes turned cold. “My, my, Anna is in a bad mood, isn´t she?” the Canadian asked Chris. “Nah, you know her she will get a grip soon” the Pianist replied nonchalantly. Smiling. The thief was in for a Surprise and Chris looked forward to it

“I will kill her, I will surely kill her slowly and painfully” Anna cursed as she strode to their Quarters with Kate. “I will gladly assist you” Kate smiled.

Precisely 30 Minutes later the Duo reported back for “Duty”:

Haley and Kirsty already awaited them. Under two large Umbrellas stood two comfortable recliners: next to each stood a round table with a cooler and a bottle. On one side of each recliner a hole bad been dug large enough to contain a Person ….

Chris came down to the Beach 30 Minutes later a book in her hand. She spotted Kirsty and Hayley lying on their recliners, both nursing a bright yellow concoction. “Where have you left Kate and Anna?” The Pianist asked Kirsty. “There” Kirsty pointed on her left side. Chris followed her direction:

There was a Pair of feet all toes tied together, a spectacular pairs of Breasts and a Dark Haired Head on a Cushion. Sun Glasses covered the Eyes. The mouth had been stuffed and covered with translucent tape and. “She can´t hear you.” Kristy explained. "She is listening to Whale Songs.”

The Brit pressed a button on her IPad and Anna began to move her feet enthusiastically. Kirsty pressed another button and Anna´s feet stopped moving.

“We wrapped her in Saran Wrap and provided her with a Vibrator to ease the boredom. Randomly we tickle her – or Kate´s feet for five Minutes and massage their Breasts”

“You will let them out before Dinner?” Chris stated “Of course” Kirsty smiled “But they don´t know that.

Kate was in her own small world. She could not hear only sense and smell. From time to time someone played with her breasts. Fondled them, touched them, caressed them or tickled her feet. The Vibrator in her Pussy was on a low setting. Now and then, the Vibrations got stronger. She did never know, if she would be allowed to cum.

Kate chewed on the large Pair of Panties in her mouth. At least Kirsty and Hayley had been so considerate to wrap them in Saran Wrap first, before they buried them. Another Orgasm was building. Kate strained against her wraps …

Chris stooped down and let her Nails wander across Anna´s Soles. Kirsty had not only tied the Big Toes but all together. Anna tried to move her delicate Soles away, but since her movement was extremely limited, in vain. Anna giggled into her tight gag. Whoever was tickling her did a good job. At the heels, under her arches – and – no, no, no! – between the toes.

All in all she was comfortable. Her Arms tied by her side. Wrapped in Saran Wrap, only the Whale Songs drove her slowly but surely crazy.

The Vibrator sprung to life.

By the sounds of it, Kate had been granted an Orgasm, Hayley watched with interest, as the Detective strained her feet and moved her head. A moan escaped her gagged mouth. With one Hand Hayley held Kate´s Big Toes, while she tickled her fellow American under her high Arches.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You are surely fulfilling my expectations, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Except for one small detail. There are no sheep! Surely and the Red Sea it would not be hard to find sheep.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That were some nice scenes. Very cruel, but perfectly within the limits of Kate and Anna. I cannot imagine what it is like to be saran wrapped in the heat of Egypt. That alone seems excruciating already, or is there good air conditioning inside? I also like the detail of the oil and sand as it perfectly uses the location you picked.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago That were some nice scenes. Very cruel, but perfectly within the limits of Kate and Anna. I cannot imagine what it is like to be saran wrapped in the heat of Egypt.
They are wrapped in at the beach, so there the Air is cooler, and they are covered by a sun shade - and at that time of year the temperature is quite bearable, roughly 22 Celsius - even for us Europeans, the average Temperature is around 22 Celsius. I have been there in August, then it is a different matter, then we would talk about over 40 Celsius. So Anna and Kate are quite comfortable - within Reason :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] perhaps I'm just prone to confusion at times but I seemed to understand that the dark lady set and detonated charges in the tunnel after Chris and Sophie made their escape. Apparently the dark lady just set them but I did not read it that way.

I am now in the section with the shootout on about page 32 or so. Thrilling stuff. I was wondering why they would take the time to tie up the enemy during a shoot out. Wouldn't it be more efficient to shoot them?

In any case, exciting stuff. I had to stop in the middle because my Cincinnati Bengals were qualifying for the Superbowl and I was (very) distracted. I will get back to it. Thrilling stuff, and I am getting caught up I guess.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
“So do you think Von der Marwitz bested us again? You are highly skilled and highly paid Operatives, you should be able to deal with them!” Von Winterfeldt raged.

“Sir, with all due respect: Our Troops are doing their best. Our troops are highly skilled, but Von der Marwitz and her team operate on a different level.”
I am glad someone in the story actually speaks up what I've been saying for so long. And in this chapter, more guards (more likely Valkyries) are captured again. So... 10th-11th defeat in a row? That would be a hell of a drinking game: take a shot each time a valkyrie is defeated.

Look up the blockbuster Rambo movies from the 1980's. Rambo was much more of an overachiever than these ladies are! Trammel

On a final note... capturing and torturing women for sport... Yes, that is despicable. But, ehem... Christine, what did the Dark Lady do to you when this story begun? Sounds like she was enjoying way too much capturing and torturing Christine, Anna and Kate. And now she is your friend. So... yes, it's horrible, but that doesn't seem to bother her that much before, right?

Decent point. The girls do seem to make a sport of it, don't they? Trammel

I am actually sad that we NEVER got to see how skilled the Valkyries were (in case they were skilled at some point, because it's only been told to us but never shown). It's really hard to believe that these women were highly trained when they have been defeated every single time by a pianist (yes, expert with the katana, but I don't remember her using her sword against the valkyries), a sniper, an NYPD captain and a art thief. Well, I know by this point all Christine and company have to do is sneeze and PUM! Defeated valkyries again.

The Valkyries turning on von Winterfeldt was something logical. Although, we never got to know why they were loyal to von Winterfeldt at the first place. It's nice to see Brunhild choosing her people but... has she forgotten it was Christine and friends who attacked them and send half of them to the medical wing.... and maybe kill some of them? Sounds like she should take a step aside instead of helping the women who injured and almost killed them.

On a final note... capturing and torturing women for sport... Yes, that is despicable. But, ehem... Christine, what did the Dark Lady do to you when this story begun? Sounds like she was enjoying way too much capturing and torturing Christine, Anna and Kate. And now she is your friend. So... yes, it's horrible, but that doesn't seem to bother her that much before, right?
[/quote]

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic