The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection Special Update (14.02.2024) (FFMMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Too bad, really, that von Winterfeldt didn't have one last talk with Reichenbach before having him whacked... he could have found out what happens to those who cross von Marwitz. I guess he's going to get to find out firsthand exactly how far in over his head he really is...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Too bad, really, that von Winterfeldt didn't have one last talk with Reichenbach before having him whacked... he could have found out what happens to those who cross von Marwitz. I guess he's going to get to find out firsthand exactly how far in over his head he really is...
At some Point von Winterfeldt will find out, what Chris is capable of :) But that Point lies in the future - and the road to that Point will be long and dangerous and dark for our Heroines. All will have to go above and beyond their limits.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

When will these ladies learn not to do things when they are alone? They end up in bondage every time. At least this was a soft enclosure, and there was no sheep. (Yes, I can milk that one too :lol: pun intended)

We'll have to wait and see what this plan is that the ladies came up with. Wonderful read, very nice detail and in contrast to [mention]GreyLord[/mention] (who is now converted), I love mummifications, so this was a great chapter to read.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Banshee, I think Christine was the protagonist of the story all along. Most of the story has been centered around her.

Caesar, you wrote another great chapter to amplify the tension. I like how Winterfeldt ended the letter as it surely can be implied in two different ways: a threat and an invitation, and knowing Winterfeldt, both are genuine options. Well done!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

That was some of the most delightfully over-the-top mummification bondage I've ever read! I'd say poor Christine, but truly I pity anyone who gets in her way. As my good friend [mention]NotSeen[/mention] stated, von Winterfeldt is bound to find out the hard way in the end, that messing with Chris von der Marwitz never ends well for the bad guys.

You continue to excel with this story Caesar keep it up! 😁😁
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

I missed a couple of updates... again heh.

I love how the main trio still get into trouble. It's a game of back and forth. Sometimes they get the upper hand, sometimes they are on the losers' side. I have a feeling they will not be in that game anymore, as they are bringing the game to Winterfeldt himself. Well done!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Caesar, you wrote another great chapter to amplify the tension. I like how Winterfeldt ended the letter as it surely can be implied in two different ways: a threat and an invitation, and knowing Winterfeldt, both are genuine options. Well done!
Thank you [mention]Beaumains[/mention] - you summed it up perfectly :) Indeed both options are on the table.

Announcement:

Tomorrows update will be the start of a Crossover between the Nothing Personal Saga of [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] and my own Story.

I consider tomorrows update as a hommage to MrJones, who allowed me kindly to make use of his characters. MrJones´Saga is not finished yet, Part 5 is still in Progress and it is entirely possible that the Outcome of MrJones´ Story will be an entirely different one than mine.

Consider my Version as an alternate reality :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention]

Reichenbach´s Office, Reichenbach Castle, two hours before:

Hermann Carl Reichenbach was in a dark mood. 48 Hours had passed since the Confrontation with Christine von der Marwitz. He looked down at his bandaged hands. He had left the Hospital against the recommendations of his Doctors. “I am a cripple” he thought. That Bitch had crippled him and he was powerless to do something about it.

Christine von der Marwitz had it made abundantly clear what would happen if he touched Sophie ever again or threatened his Daughter in Law. And after what had happened 48 hours ago he had no doubts that she would do, what she had told him, dismembering him. He had made a serious error of judgement in underestimating that woman. And now he would pay the price.

And there was Sophie: The Change of his Daughter in Law´s attitude was remarkable. Gone was the rage, the fear. Sophie had told him in no uncertain terms that he would step down as CEO of Reichenbach Industries and that she would take over, or she would use her position as leitende Oberstaatsanwältin to have him prosecuted.

She had showed him a Hard Drive which contained all the information she needed to land him in Prison. He could retire or go to prison. Even Friedrich his loyal servant had turned against him and accepted the Position that Sophie had offered him.

“The King is dead. Long lives the Queen!” he thought bitterly. Sophie had given him 48 Hours to bring his affairs in order. So engrossed was Reichenbach in his thoughts that he did not register, that the doors to his Office opened and four Persons entered. A cold female voice brought him back to reality: “Good day Herr Reichenbach!”

He looked up: Two meters before him stood three women, a fourth woman stood next to the doors. All four were clad in black and wore body armour and sub machine guns. Their faces were obscured by Helmets with dark Visors. The leader had trained a gun at him.

“My Employer sends his greetings. He wants me to tell you why we are here: “You abducted and tortured the Grand Duchess Anna Romanova: a close personal friend of Christine von der Marwitz. Christine von der Marwitz has a special place in my Employers heart and he will not tolerate, that you harm herself or anyone who is close to her.”

Reichenbach stared in disbelief at the Woman before him. Suddenly he was very tired. So this would be the end, he thought. Strong women were his downfall. He cursed the day; Christine von der Marwitz had crossed his path.

“Stand up!” The Leader commanded him. Reichenbach complied. What else could he do? He was outnumbered and outgunned. He went around his desk. “On your knees you piece of excrement!” the Woman ordered him. “No, I will die standing” he said defiantly.

“If you wish, have it your way then.” Brunhild replied unmoved

Brunhild positioned herself behind Reichenbach. Her gun pointed at Reichenbach´s. She pulled the trigger ….

Outside Reichenbach´s Office:

Sophie looked at her watch as she went to her father in law´s Office. She was a bit early for their meeting. So much had changed in the last 48 Hours. She still had difficulties to come to terms with the new situation. Her heels clicked loudly on the corridors. Sophie had no doubts that Reichenbach would give in to her demands. He was a broken man.

Sophie stood in front of the Doors of her father in law´s Office. Resolutely she entered the Code, something she would have not dared 48 Hours before. The doors swung open and she entered and stopped dead in her tracks.

Her father in law laid on the floor, a pool of blood was forming around him. Behind him stood a woman, her gun still trained at the lifeless corps of her father in law. So shocked was Sophie that she did not register the doors closing behind her. Suddenly she felt the cold steel of a gun in her neck.

The Woman who had obviously executed her father in law looked directly at her and spoke:

“Good day Frau Reichenbach. It is very convenient that you are present so we must not look for you. You may wonder why we are here. My employer wishes to talk to you in person and discuss your future.”

Sophie had regained her composure somewhat: “Who is your employer? And what does he want from me?”

The Woman told her: “I am not a liberty to say but let me assure you that all will be clear in due time. My Boss wants to tell you that personally. So you will come with us.” This was a statement not question.

She takes a step towards Sophie and continues, “We have no intention to harm you but it will be necessary to restrain you. You will be very comfortable though but at some stages of the journey it will be necessary to sedate you.”

“If you follow our instructions we will not have to sedate you now. But let me tell you: If you comply or not: you will come with us. But it is your decision how we do this. So, how will it be?”

Sophie weighed her options: She was outnumbered four to one. Her kidnappers had guns she did not. They were obviously professionals and had taken out her father in law effortlessly.

“I will comply” she told the woman, Sophie tried to project calm.

“A wise decision” Brunhild chuckled. Brunhild was impressed. She knew many people who would have panicked and attempted something stupid. Sophie did not. That told Brunhild a lot about the character of the woman. She knew when to pick a fight and when just to comply.

“Freya and Ranhild: Go and get the Enhanced restraining system." The two women followed the orders of their leader and left.

Obviously Brunhild had registered the questioning look on Sophie´s Face: “You will learn soon enough. Our Boss has a business connection with another enterprise. They developed a restraining system which is comfortable and safe and fool proof. I have been told that it is comfortable beyond belief and totally secure. Maybe I will give it a try at some point, just for the experience.”

Sophie kept silent, still trying to come to terms with the situation. Minutes passed.

“Here they are!” Brunhild told Sophie cheerily: The Women were carrying three very large compression sacks and several other items. In the meantime the third woman had rolled out a soft mattress on the floor.

Out of the compression sacks Brunhild´s Colleagues removed restraining bags, the third one the largest by far. Sophie looked in Horror on the contraptions which should hold her.

“No need to worry,” Brunhild reassured her. “They were especially developed for restraining people long term. The restrained person shall be secured perfectly, but as comfortable as possible. You will get used to it. You will spend longer periods of time in them from now on.”

“How comforting.” Sophie thought sardonically.

“But first things first, Sophie you will have to strip completely” The other woman who must have been Freya said. Sophie shook her head slowly, hesitated then sighed resignedly but began then slowly to disrobe.

She stepped out of her heels first and stood on her nyloned soles. Sophie unzipped her skirt, let it fall to the floor and stepped out of it, and then she unbuttoned her blouse. Slowly and carefully she folded her clothes and laid them on a chair.

As Sophie was stripping under the watchful gaze of Freya, Kriemhild pulled a red down filled suit out of the one of the bags. In the meantime Ranhild pulled a large, thick adult diaper out of one of the other bags. Sophie rolled her hose down her legs and stood there in her red Bra and Panties. The floor felt cool under her bare feet.

Brunhild made an encouraging motion with her hand: “All the way Sophie, you will be restrained for long terms of time, so it will be necessary for you to wear a diaper. The other option is not recommended, you surely understand why.”

Slowly Sophie nodded. She didn't consider herself a prude, but undressing in front of those four women and the corpse of her father in law on the floor in a pool of rapidly congealing blood was unsettling. Brunhild seemed to sense her discomfort, went to a couch took a woollen sheet of it and covered Reichenbach´s body.

“We are no perverts and no Sadists.” She pointed out, obviously she considered that important. “Carry on Sophie we are on a tight schedule. Sophie unhooked her Bra, let it fall to the floor and pulled her panties down and stepped out of them, her face bright red.

Brunhild chuckled: “There is nothing to be ashamed of, Sophie. You have an impressive rack. Many women would kill for a body like yours.”

While she undressed Sophie glanced across and noted that the smooth external shell of the diaper was also red. “Nice that they were keeping it colour co-ordinated” Sophie thought.

Freya pointed across on the floor: There was a plastic changing mattress lying on it. Sophie lay down. The surface felt cold against her bare skin. Goosebumps covered her skin.

After a couple of seconds Sophie felt a tap on her hip and took this as a sign to raise her bottom from the Mattress. She then felt her bum and private area being wiped with a damp cloth and tensed before a cool cream was applied over her delicate areas and then talcum powered was sprinkled over her and then gently patted in.

“Good girl Sophie”, Frey cooed: “Don’t worry it is just to clean the area and help avoid diaper rash. You can lower your backside back down now” Freya said.

When she did Sophie felt her behind land on the centre of the soft, thick diaper. She lay perfectly still as Freya finished the process of putting on the diaper by bringing up the front and securing the sticky tabs to keep it in place. The sensation of the diaper was one Sophie was not used to, when she had worn a diaper the last time? As a child? After that process was completed Sophie was helped back on her feet.

Ranhild handed the down filled suit to her. Sophie looked at the suit for a second, before taking it from Ranhild and slowly putting it on. It had built-in feet. First the left leg then the right before slipping her arms through the smooth nylon arms and shrugging the suit over her shoulders and zipping it up fully to the neck. Despite her current predicament Sophie couldn’t help but run her hands over the smooth surface of the suit and admire how comfortable it was.

Brunhild who seemed to read her mind said: “Comfy isn´t it?” Sophie returned nothing, just raised her eye brows.

“Hands out front Sophie.” This time the instruction came from Freya who produced a pair of finger control mitts and proceeded to put one on of each of Sophie’s hands. The mitts had a small buckle at the wrist section which Frey tightened to lock the mitts in place.

Sophie winced as the buckle was secured and tried wriggling her fingers. The mitts were thickly padded and severely limited the movement of her fingers.

That combined with the silky smoothness of the fabric on both the inside and outside of the mitts meant that trying to pick something up almost impossible, rendering her hands useless.

Then Sophie watched as Freya placed padded cuffs on her wrists, just above the end of the mitts, locking them together with not much of a gap, restricting independent movement severely.

“Open your mouth” Sophie jumped slightly then did as instructed. Freya picked up what Sophie recognised as one large padded Panel Gag with a ball in the middle. The large soft ball at the centre of the gag was forced into her mouth, almost completely filling it.

Sophie instantly reacted and closed her mouth around the ball as the pad was pushed against her lips. She felt it push down on her lips as Freya used the buckle at the back of Sophie’s head to secure it in place, Ranhild kindly held Sophie´s hair out of the way before the buckle was tightened completely.

“Is there any need to make it so tight” Sophie thought. Obviously due to the heavy gag nothing more than a mumbled whisper could be heard. Sophie concluded that the pad was made of the same material as the mitts, thickly padded and smooth to the touch.

“I can hardly make you out. Say that again.” Freya said cupping a hand to her ear. “On second thoughts, don’t bother. There isn’t any point.” A smile crept across the face of both of the other women in the room. “Yes a very effective gag Frau Oberstaatsanwältin and definitely required” Ranhild chipped in.

“MHUPH WIHTH” Sophie protested from behind her gag. “I can’t understand what you are saying but I am guessing it wasn’t complementary” Ranhild said.

Whilst this exchange was taking place Brunhild had grabbed a bag and produced six padded leather straps. She approached and used two of the larger straps to bind Sophie’s arms tightly to her body, she grunted into her gag as each buckle was tightened. Freya then indicated for her to sit on the edge of the Chair next to her.

Once Sophie had sat down Freya quickly used three more straps to bind Sophie’s legs together at the ankles, just below the knees and around the thighs, leaving her securely bound. Sophie noted surprised that there was less discomfort around her groin when the thigh strap was buckled when she had thought it would be. The sixth strap fastened the insteps of her feet together.

“Now let’s get you into the restraining bags and comfortable” Freya said. Since Sophie’s movement was extremely limited by her bonds Ranhild helped her into a standing position whilst Freya manoeuvred the internal bag into position, running her hand over the nylon shell to check the smoothness and loft of the bag.

Brunhild produced a heavily padded sleeping mask and ear buds. “These are noise cancelling buds, but you will be able to hear still for the time being.” Sophie´s world went black as Brunhild fastened the sleep mask across her eyes.

“Surprisingly comfortable”, Sophie mused. She felt first one bud in her right then in her left ear. Indeed she still could hear clearly. Brunhild flipped the hood of the suit on and fastened it´s flap around Sophie´s face. So that only her nose and covered eyes could still be seen.

Once the bag was in position Frey and Ranhild manhandled Sophie into position and sat her on the floor and onto the centre of the bag. Without having to be told Sophie swung her legs up, round and slipped them into the bag. Freya quickly folded the top of the bag over onto Sophie and zipped the bag all the way up and closed.

Taking the opportunity whilst the external bag was prepared Sophie had a wriggle around to get comfortable; she knew there was no chance of getting free. She noted that the thickness or filling of the sleeping bag seemed very strong.

“Sophie, please do not struggle whilst we put you in the second restraining bag.” Freya admonished her. Sophie certainly wasn’t going to help them and just lay still as she felt her legs get lifted as they were slid into the second bag.

She heard the sound of the two nylon surfaces against each other as the women went about the business of slipping the rest of Sophie’s nylon and down encased body into the larger, second bag. Finally getting the hood under Sophie’s head with some assistance from Freya managed to bring the two halves of the external bag together and fighting against the loft of the internal bag managed to get the centre zip up to the top before locking it off.

“Just hold still and no squirming for a minute whilst we make you secure.” Sophie wondered what that comment meant but found out when she felt tugging at the sides of the bad around where her elbows would be located.

Freya put the third massive compression sack on the ground and unzipped it to reveal the mass of fabric contained within. She had managed remove the bag from the compression sack and the restraining bag wasn’t just very, very large the bag was gargantuan like a very large red snake.

Lifting Sophie in her cocoon of two restraining bags into the third took all the Power the four women possessed.

There were some sounds of exertion as Sophie felt the down cocoon that she was in be shifted first one way then the next as the massive restraining bag was slipped under her. Then she felt the top of the bag be flipped over and held in place as one of the guards started to zip it up.

Immediately Sophie felt the compression of the down around her legs as the bag was secured, the feeling gradually worked up her body as her captors struggled to get the bag closed over and fully zipped up. It took them a while to complete the task and then Sophie heard Ranhild “Enjoy the Ride. I am sure that you will be most comfortable.”

It must have been pressure of the additional bag as despite knowing that it was useless Sophie found that she was trying to fight against the soft, thick down filled restraining bags that she was confined in. The down loft was smothering Sophie’s entire body, squashing against every part of her It felt that here entire head and body was engulfed in a massive down cocoon.

Then she heard Brunhild speaking: “We will transport you now down to the Van. There you will be strapped to a bench. I will tell you more when we have you secured down there.”

“Secured” Sophie fumed. “More secured than now? Those women have a strange sense of humour. She felt that her Cocoon was lifted and put down on some kind of Trolley. Then she was wheeled to the large elevator that would bring them down into the Entrance Hall of Reichenbach Castle.

The “Journey” went on in silence. Obviously her captors wanted to keep her in the dark. When they had reached the floor, Sophie felt that she was wheeled out of the large Entrance Doors of Reichenbach Castle. She felt a whoosh of cold Air on her face when they came into the open.

With much effort, grunting and swearing the Valkyries lifted the cocooned body of Sophie into the very large van and onto a bench where she was stripped down with six broad straps, to prevent her from rolling onto the floor.

Despite the thickness of the Cocoon, Sophie could feel the straps tighten around her body. Coming to terms with the all engulfing pressure of the restraining bags was not easy. But Sophie had to admit grudgingly that Brunhild had been right. Despite the heavy restraints she was as comfortable as one could be under those circumstances. She heaved a sigh, and chewed on her gag

Brunhild’s voice rang into her ears: “Listen Sophie during the first and the final stage of our Journey you will be sedated due to security reasons. I will put a chloroform doused cloth on your face now. Take long deep breaths and do not fight it.”

“When you awake you will be still restrained but be unharmed, believe me, but you will hear nothing because of the buds in your ears. There is no need to panic. We will not harm you. We just want to keep you save during our trip. Nod if you understand!” Sophie tried to nod.

Obviously Brunhild was content.

“I will put the cloth on your face now. Just relax. “Sophie shuddered as the chloroform soaked cloth was pressed gently on her face. She took long deep breaths and inhaled the drug. It took not long till she succumbed to the fumes of the drug.

Brunhild held the cloth some more seconds on Sophie´s face to be sure, that she was totally under the influence. When she was satisfied Brunhild told the Freya: “Time to leave!” I will keep the first watch.

Her Boss would be very pleased. In her opinion she had rendered the world, certainly any women a favour when she terminated Reichenbach. Many women would sleep better now, Sophie for instance. She looked down at the sleeping woman. She stifled a yawn and sat down and fastened her safety belt.

They would be on the road for quite a while.

Two hours later, the Van, exact location unknown:

When Sophie woke, all was dark around her. She was compressed from all sides. She could not see, she could not hear, she could not speak. What had happened to her? Waves of panic washed over her. With all her power she fought against her restraints. Her breathing accelerated. Her pulse raced.

Brunhild and Ranhild watched fascinated how much the tightly restrained woman fought inside her triple cocoon. Then they exchanged a concerned look: “A panic attack!” Brunhild realized first. “We must calm her down, before she hurts herself!”

Suddenly Sophie heard a clear warm voice in her ears, stopping her trashing around for a moment: “Calm down Sophie, you are safe, nobody will hurt you. You cannot speak because you are gagged, you cannot see, because you are blindfolded, you cannot hear, because ear buds are in your ears. You cannot move because you are in the restraining bags.”

She pauses to give her captive the chance to process what she is saying, “Take slow deep breaths, will you do that for me? Breathe: In through the nose, out through the nose.” Over and over again Brunhild repeated that Mantra till Sophie´s breath frequency had returned to normal.

“Listen to me Sophie: I need to tell you what is going to happen now. We will set you upright. We will remove the gag and give you something to drink and something to eat. The sleep mask and the ear buds will have to stay in place. When you are refreshed, you will be gagged again and we will do something to help you relax. One hour before we reach our destination we will put you to sleep again, but I will tell you early enough, so that you have time to adjust.”

“But first: Nod if you need a diaper change.” Sophie shook her head. “Good. Then let us get you upright.”

Sophie felt that the bench she was strapped too moved into an upright position, so that she was in a sitting position. She felt that the flap that covered her face from chin to nose was removed.

“Sophie, I need you to move your head forward, so that I can loosen the gag.” Sophie complied. Gently Ranhild removed the gag.

“That feels so good,” Sophie thought as she tried to get some feeling into her aching jaws.

Ranhild continued: I will now hold a tube with water against your lips. You will take small sips.” As the cool liquid ran down her parched throat Sophie recovered somewhat.

Brunhild told her: I will feed you now some soup with a spoon, one at a time. You must be terribly hungry.” The soup, chicken soup obviously smelled and tasted delicious and helped Sophie relaxed even more.

When they were finished, Ranhild told her: "Now the gag will go back in again. Open your mouth when you are ready!” Without hesitation she accepted the gag. This time it was pulled tight, but not as tight as before. “They show me, that compliance is rewarded.” Sophie mused. “Clever”

Her wardens did not put the flap back; instead Sophie was lowered on her back again. “Now we will help you relax.” Sophie recognized the sounds in her Ear buds: “Whale songs.” Sophie gave in to the music, she relaxed visibly. Then she fell asleep.”

Ranhild and Brunhild looked at Sophie´s relaxed, calm angelic face, “Isn't she a beauty?" Ranhild chuckled. “That she is, but I suspect a core of steel beneath her angelic façade. Otherwise Reichenbach would have broken her.”

Two hours later:

Brunhild´s voice woke Sophie out of her sleep. This time she did not panic. “Sophie we are nearing the last leg of our Journey. We will chloroform you again, but when you wake up this time, you will be not restrained in any away. I promise you that!”

“Now I will put a chloroform saturated cloth on your face again. Take long deep breaths and everything will be fine!”

Sophie felt as the cloth was again pressed gently on her face. Slowly she drifted into darkness.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The Valkyries are very impressive and professional. None of their actions generate a call for revenge. They dealt with Hermann like the piece of shit that he was.

Their restraining equipment is awesome. Although I like bondage that enhances the beauty of a lady, if the need is to comfortably and securely transport someone, it is hard to imagine something better than that device. I do wonder if it wouldn't be excessively hot just from body temperature. But this is fiction not engineering.

Fantastic work, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Should I ever get into a fight, I want Brunhild on my side.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great chapter, the detail of being strapped into the device is great

> Brunhild chuckled: “There is nothing to be ashamed of, Sophie. You have an impressive rack. Many women would kill for a body like yours.”

Maybe it is just me, but this sounds definitely like it was written by a man (not complaining, just observing). Not sure a woman would use the term 'rack' to describe another woman's breasts. But I could be wrong :lol:

I agree with [mention]GreyLord[/mention] that heat might be a problem, but like he said, this is fiction. In real life some of the bondages we describe as authors, whether 700 years in the future or in the past, would be hard to endure for the time we keep our models in them.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Dear Friends, according to the Creator of this Restrained System, which is [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] the Material of the Restraining Bags was developed in a way that heat is no Problem :)

The Enhanced Restraining System should be secure but comfortable and was designed for longterm bondage :) The Characters restrained in it found it very comfortable - even long term :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago The Characters restrained in it found it very comfortable - even long term :)
Darn, missed the call for testers on that one ;)

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I am actually a little disappointed with the update. The start was amazing, Sophie breaking free from her father and showing her inner strength, but then the Valkyries arrived and stole the show. It was kinda anti-climactic in my opinion and more revenge would have been more satisfying (for me).

The second half was interesting, Sophie getting tied very securely and transported away, but I did not really know how I was supposed to feel: Glad the Valkyries were nice to her or was it an easy kidnapping? I have no idea what Winterfeldt has in store for her.
> Brunhild chuckled: “There is nothing to be ashamed of, Sophie. You have an impressive rack. Many women would kill for a body like yours.”

Maybe it is just me, but this sounds definitely like it was written by a man (not complaining, just observing). Not sure a woman would use the term 'rack' to describe another woman's breasts. But I could be wrong
Agreed. There is a subreddit r/menwritingwomen with many more examples on what to avoid.

(I may sound a bit negative, sorry about that, but I still really like the story!)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago
(I may sound a bit negative, sorry about that, but I still really like the story!)
I have absolutely no Problem with what you wrote [mention]Beaumains[/mention] - on the Contrary :) Critic is important. Feel free to criticize any time when you think it is warranted. I I regard your comments very highly. Always.

What von Winterfeldt want´s from Sophie will become clear in due course, but it may take a while. So much for now: von Winterfeldt likes to collect and he sees something in Sophie he covets. The man wants to possess what he is obsessed with.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Yeah, I must say the "rack" commentary felt a little weird (coming from a female character, that is).

But there is a positive side. For the stories I've read in this site, most of them have replies like "good story", "I like it", "good job", but a few have readers talking and actually giving some sort of critics or feedback to the author. Your story accomplishes that and that's super good. (or maybe I just haven't read enough stories in this site, huh).

I really liked the description of how Sophie got restrained. That was so well written. I still think it felt a little odd with the story, as I was expecting her to come as a strong character, especially after Reichenbach's demise, but I take it as a writer's choice.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago Yeah, I must say the "rack" commentary felt a little weird (coming from a female character, that is).
Dear Friends,

thank you for all you comments, your insights, your critics - believe me when I say, I love controversial discussions :)

As for the "rack": I was simply not aware how off this term sounds from a female perspective. This is the Point where you realize that I am no native speaker after all, otherwise I would have refrained from using this term in that specific context :)

How strong is Sophie? It is my firm believe that there are different kinds of strength. That Sophie is a strong woman is out of the question, otherwise she would have not survived her father in law, as Brunhilde points out at the End of the latest chapter.

Now Sophie will have to prove her resilience, she will have to accomplish one of the hardest things I can imagine: She will have to survive in an hostile environment, not knowing what is in store for her, what von Winterfeldts Intentions are. And von Winterfeldt has many weapons at his disposal. Reichenbach was just cruel, von Winterfeldt has many faces. And that makes him even more dangerous.

So far you have not seen much of von Winterfeldts Personality, how he operates, what kind of organiziaton he runs, who works for him, what consequences working for him can have. This will change :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago How strong is Sophie? It is my firm believe that there are different kinds of strength. That Sophie is a strong woman is out of the question, otherwise she would have not survived her father in law, as Brunhilde points out at the End of the latest chapter.
I wholeheartedly concur with you. I think that Sophie is a very strong woman. Moreover, she has wisdom. There may be situations in which it is better to go down fighting. But Sophie was faced with a battle that she could not win and there was some indication that she would be alright if she submitted. She showed strength and wisdom by taking that path.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

You are right on this one [mention]GreyLord[/mention] - Sophie will have to bide her time, if any opportunity will present itself. If such an Opportunity presents itself though in the near future will remain to be seen. Sophies resilience and resolve will be severely tested though. Even a five star Prison remains a Prison.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago This is the Point where you realize that I am no native speaker after all
I have been speaking German since I was 10 years old and English since I was 15. I was sitting in the rear of the classroom during English reading a book, as the teacher figured it kept me from getting bored. I wrote English technical documentation for most of my life. My wife is English and I worked for American and Canadian companies and now live in Canada. I speak 4 languages, can read 3 more, and I still get stumped at times with how to describe something in my story.

It is like going to the garage and trying to explain why the left front of the car makes this ziggyzaggyziggyzaggy noise when you go around the corner. It is certain words that are not used often enough that makes languages difficult, even for people who were born in the country.

And things like than/then, brake/break wood/would etcetera don't make it easier for a lot of people. And that is even before we start considering what women say and what men say about the same thing.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Well said, [mention]slackywacky[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] I wouldn't worry at all about the length of your chapters, or language problems, English is a bloody weird language at the best of times lol.

I'm SO glad Reichenbach got what was coming to him in the end, and I agree as above that the Valkyries are really cool and badass. I do worry about what plans Winterfeldt has for Sophie, she's a good girl and he's shown the lengths he's willing to go to ensure his twisted plan goes according to his will.

As for the restraining device, that was a stroke of brilliance and I hope it'll make a return in this story at some point! Maybe one of our three heroines will find themselves inside it?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention]
TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago As for the restraining device, that was a stroke of brilliance and I hope it'll make a return in this story at some point! Maybe one of our three heroines will find themselves inside it?
Dear [mention]TayDay95[/mention] thanks for the Praise - but in that Case it belongs to [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] - who invented it and was so kind to allow me to use this Idea of his. I can assure you Sophie will not be the last Person restrained that way :)

The following update is the last Chapter of Part IV of the Hunt, the stage is set for the next Part of the Hunt. Now the the Trail leads to Munich. There they will confront old and new enemies and maybe they will find new Allies :)

The Adlernest, the next morning, Sophie´s Quarters:

When Sophie awoke she felt incredibly relaxed. It took a while before she remembered what had happened the day before: The execution of her father in law, her kidnapping. She looked around. She lay on a soft King Size bed. Sophie looked down at her; she wore red silken PJ´s which suited her perfectly.

She sat up and swung her legs out of the bed. The carpet under her bare soles was soft. Besides the bed stood a pair of comfortable slippers which seemed to be exactly her size. A matching dressing gown lay on a chair. It too matched her perfectly. She tapped to the large panorama window and took in the sight:

Large mountains: She must be somewhere in the Alps, she guessed. But it was impossible to tell where exactly. The friendly voice of a woman broke her out of her reverie: “Good morning Sophie! I hope you slept well. I can imagine that you will have a lot of questions. Some will be answered, some not. Breakfast will be 0800 Hours. You have 45 Minutes for showering and making yourself presentable. You will find appropriate garments in the Wardrobes."

“Susanne von Stülpnagel will talk about the ground rules later, but one thing first. When someone enters your room you will always stand at the window with your back to it. You will only move, when told to do so. That will be all for now.”

The Intercom fell silent.

Sophie enjoyed the long hot shower immensely. To her surprise she found all the products she normally used at home. Someone clearly had done their homework.

The wardrobe was filled with garments for all situations: Evening gowns, Business Costumes, Power Suits, Sports gears, all kinds of matching shoes in her size. Same went for the underwear.

This time Sophie opted for casual: black slacks, a white blouse and matching ballerina pumps, which fitted perfectly. It was five minutes to eight now.

Precisely at 0800 it knocked. As she had been told, Sophie stood with her back to the window. Entering was a tall willowy blonde woman, in a grey business costume with matching heels. Two women in maid uniforms accompanied her pulling a large trolley as it was used in restaurants between them.

“Good morning Sophie, I´m Susanne von Stülpnagel, Personal Assistant of Herrn von Winterfeldt. I understand that you have a lot of questions. Some I will be able to ask, some not.” She pauses for a moment appraising the woman, “You must be terribly hungry, so let me propose you this: You will have breakfast now and then we will talk.”

While formulated as a proposal it was clear to Sophie that this point was not open to debate. “That would be fine with me”, she nodded.

“Okay”, Susanne said beaming at Sophie. “That is settled then. I will be back in 30 Minutes”, crisply she turned on her heels and left with the two maids.

Traces of her perfume hanging in the Air, Sophie walked to the trolley and the scent of fresh brewed Coffee filled the Air. It was only at this moment, when Sophie registered how hungry she really was. The last time she had eaten anything had been yesterday in the Van.

“I must conserve my strength” she thought. “If they wanted to poison me, they had opportunity they had had ample opportunity” Sophie scolded herself. So she sat down and helped herself to a cup of black coffee.

Precisely 30 Minutes later the same female voice Sophie already knew, rang through the intercom: “Sophie you will assume the position at once.” Sophie stood up and stood again at the Window.

The door opened and Susanne von Stülpnagel and the two Maids entered again this time taking the Trolley with them and leaving Susanne von Stülpnagel and Sophie alone. Von Stülpnagel made an inviting gesture to two chairs. “Why don´t you have a seat and we will talk.”

When they both sat, Susanne von Stülpnagel looked at Sophie: “Surely you will want to know …”

“Why am I here?” Sophie blurted out, not being able to restrain her any longer, her host chuckled.

“As Brunhild told you yesterday, Herr von Winterfeldt has to make a proposal about your future to you. Regrettably Herr von Winterfeldt has important business matters to attend to and will be away for at least five days and he has made it very clear, that he will talk in person to you, so this point is not open to debate, I fear.”

Susanne von Stülpnagel registered the look of disappointment on Sophie´s face and said brightly: “I understand you, I really do, but this is the state of things, why don´t you think of it this way. I take it, that the last days had been very demanding of you: consider these five days as some vacation.”

Sophie gave a bitter smile: “I think I have no choice.” A moment of uncomfortable silence hang in the air, then Sophie pulled herself together: “You said, there were some ground rules, what are these ground rules?”

Delighted that Sophie had obviously accepted the situation for now, Susanne von Stülpnagel smiled: “During your stay at the Adlernest your days will have a certain structure: You will be woken at 0600 hours, then it is time for your daily exercise down at the gym, workout clothes you will find in your wardrobe.

From 0730 to 0800 you will refresh. Breakfast will be at 0800. The time after you can spend at your leisure: You can use the Spa, use the virtual library or doing some more exercise. If you want a special book, you can order it online and it will be delivered to you. Lunch is at 1230, and then you will have recreational time till 1800 a clock. Lights out will be at 2200 Hours.

Sophie interrupted her: “Will I be allowed outside?” Staying the whole time indoors will drive me crazy.” Susanne von Stülpnagel considered the request for a moment: “Why don't we see how you adjust to your situation during in the next 48 hours. If everything goes well, I think we will find a way to grant you some space.”

“Clever”, thought Sophie. “They know, I will do anything to the letter to be let outside, so they ensure my cooperation.”

“There are things you must know Sophie. We have the strongest security measures here, so try nothing stupid. It is impossible without the proper authorization to communicate with the outside. While you were unconscious a small microchip was inserted under your skin. We always know where you are.”

Sophie nodded. She had registered the itch in her neck. “I understand.”

“Furthermore there will be some restrictions to your personal liberty.”

“Such as?” Sophie asked tersely.

“Until further notice: When you leave this room you will have to wear mitts, handcuffs, blindfold, gag and Ear buds – and this is not open to debate, to your sleeping arrangements: For the time being you will spend the night in full restraints to ensure your safety.”

Sophie smiled bitterly: “As if I could ever escape ….”

“I know these things are not easy to accept.” Susanne replied evenly. “But the sooner you do, the better for all of us” Sophie sighed resignedly.

“I will do my best then.”

“See”, Susanne told her, “I will not try to convince you that this is not difficult. You are too clever for that. But this is as things are and all in all, things could be a lot worse for you.”

Sophie nodded again ruefully. “I guess you have a point here.”

A moment of Silence passed.

“Will this be all for now, or are there any other things, I should know?” Sophie asked.

Susanne von Stülpnagel regarded her question for a moment.

“I think that will be all for the time present. Take your time and think things through. If I can make a recommendation: Why don´t you spend today at the Spa and try to relax? You will just have to make a call to the Staff and they will bring you down. The massages are fantastic! I will leave you now, if you need anything call the Staff, they will deliver your request to me!”

She stood up: “I think that will be all for now.” Susanne von Stülpnagel turned on her heels, the door opened and Sophie was alone with her thoughts.

She had a lot to digest. There were things one could change, and things one could not change. Sophie considered herself always a pragmatic. She would make the best out of the Situation. Susanne von Stülpnagel had already anticipated that. Why not taking her up on her offer for a day in the Spa?

She went to the Intercom and pressed the Number One: A friendly voice responded after a short pause. “Hello, this is Helena speaking, what can I do for you Sophie?”

“I want to spend the day in the Spa”, Sophie replied. There was a moment Pause, and then Helena responded: “I will make the Arrangements, be ready in 30 Minutes. I take it; Frau von Stülpnagel has already informed you about the house rules?

“That she has”, Sophie added.

“Okay Sophie, then be ready in 30 Minutes.”

After 30 Minutes:

Sophie had changed into her Bathrobe, put her PJ´s on and wore her bathing suit beneath. On her feet she wore the incredible comfortable Fluffitas.

The female voice she already knew advised her: "Assume the Position. The Security Team will enter and escort you to the Spa!” Sophie did as ordered. The Door swung open and two of the Valkyries she knew from yesterday entered: Kriemhild and Freya?

Kriemhild spoke: “Frau von Stülpnagel has informed you about the Rules?” she asked in a professional tone, but not without warmth.

“Yes” Sophie replied. “What shall I do first?”

“We begin with the mitts: Hands out front!” Sophie complied without any hesitation. “Am I the model prisoner or not?” she smiled. When Kriemhild had applied the mitts, Freya cuffed her hands together, with the same sort of cuffs used yesterday.

“Now for the gag” While Freya held Sophie’s Hair up, Kriemhild pressed the padded Panel Gag against Sophie’s lips and tightened the strap behind her head. "It is tight still but by far not as tight as yesterday. Had it been yesterday?" Sophie thought. Next the Sleep mask was applied and finally the Ear Buds.

Sophie heard Freya saying: “You need not to fear anything we will guide you and tell you what to do. Gently they took Sophie at her upper arms and lead her out of her Suite.

In the early evening:

Susanne von Stülpnagel had been true to her word: The Spa had been wonderful. And Sophie felt incredibly relaxed after Kriemhild and Freya had returned her to her quarters. Sophie looked at her Watch: It was short before 1800 Hours: Dinner-Time. "Fascinating what massages and pampering could accomplish." Sophie could not suppress a grin.

Punctual at 1800 Hours the same female Voice intoned: “Sophie, assume the Position, Dinner will be served shortly.” The Door opened and two different maids, accompanied by two guards, rolled her dinner into her Suite.

When their hosts - she tried to call them that in her mind - had left, she opened the Trolley: "Delicious! Chicken Tikka Masala, a salad, and a well cooled bottle of Chardonnay". Only then she smelled the spicy aromas the registered how hungry she really was.

The nearer 2200 Hours came, the more restless became Sophie. She dreaded the tight embrace of the restraining bags, at 2130 Hours the female voice ordered her to stand back. Four of the Valkyries entered.

Her discomfort must have shown, because Brunhild spoke surprisingly gentle: “Not need to be afraid, Sophie. Since we are at base we will not need to apply Ear buds or a blindfold. You will be safe and comfy. Believe me.”

Sophie sighed and began to disrobe. Precisely at 2200 she lay in her Cocoons, staring at the ceiling above her. “Fascinating how fast I adapt to being restrained like that.” It was indeed comfortable beyond belief, once you got used the soft down material compressing her body from all side. Soft music filed the room. Sophie tried to relax. Finally the stress of the last 48 hours took its toll and Sophie fell in a dreamless deep sleep.

Her first day at the Adlernest had ended.

In the Surveillance Room Susanne von Stülpnagel looked at the Camera which showed the peacefully sleeping Sophie. Her Staff had informed her that she had behaved very well. She was indeed a remarkable woman. And Susanne von Stülpnagel began to see why her Boss had taken an interest in Reichenbach´s daughter in law.

Le Meridien, Breakfast Lounge, the same day early morning:

When Chris entered the Breakfast Lounge the next morning Kate and Anna could already tell that something was amiss:

Christine sat down. “I just got a call: Hermann Reichenbach has been executed and Sophie has vanished into thin Air.”

“It is as safe assumption that von Winterfeldt orchestrated this” Kate concluded. To help Sophie we must find von Winterfeldt´s HQ in the Alps, to do that we have to find this Architect who built this Headquarters. Winterfeldt assumes that von Instetten is dead, soon as he finds out that von Instetten is still alive, it will be a race against time.”

Anna nodded: “Who first finds von Instetten wins the race. So we must start for Munich as soon as possible.”

“And”, Kate continued “we will stay together in Munich, no Maverick-Actions.” “As we learned again the hard way: “Bad stuff mostly happens, when we are not together.” Kate looked her friends in the eye, Chris and Anna nodded.”

“This is settled then.” Kate asked Chris: “Where do we stay in Munich?” “Hotels are too risky.” “We have a safe house in Munich near Nymphenburg Palace.” “It cannot be traced to me or Art. Inc.” The Pianist explained.

“Ok then”, “We pack our stuff together” and start in 60 Minutes. Kate nodded.

On the Motorway Stuttgart-Munich, same day:

The Dark Lady was on her way to Munich. Von Winterfeldt, or more precisely his Assistant, this Uberbitch Susanne von Stülpnagel had tasked her to find Christine von der Marwitz and friends in Munich and report then back to von Winterfeldt.

The call had been strange. Her Spider Sense told Sarah McKenzie that something was definitely wrong. And the Dark Lady had learned to trust her instincts. It had saved her life more than once.

And that Instinct told her now, that von Winterfeldt did not play with open cards. The man would sacrifice her without any hesitation or remorse if he deemed that necessary. That he had tasked his Valkyries with the Job in Nuremberg had been a clear sign that von Winterfeldt did not trust her to full fill the mission.

She would have to rethink Strategy. And then there was that inconvenient truth that she, the Dark Lady, was indebted to the Artist. She owned Christine von der Marwitz her life. And this was a debt she was honour bond to repay. So she had to act very carefully. Von Winterfeldt could not be trusted. She would find the Detectives in the Town at the Isar but what she would do then, was an entirely different matter.

TBC
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What a wonderful chapter. Should I ever get in big trouble, I would like to have Chris and team working to save me.

If I ever have the opportunity to pick a playmate of my choice, I would be hard pressed to choose between Sophie and [mention]slackywacky[/mention]'s Elsa. Possibly an impossible choice which elevates Sophie to a high level indeed.

And such meaty tidbits here.
“And”, Kate continued “we will stay together in Munich, no Maverick-Actions.” “As we learned again the hard way: “Bad stuff mostly happens, when we are not together.” Kate looked her friends in the eye, Chris and Anna nodded.”
I don't know why it has taken them this long to learn but our girls are finally there. I do hope they don't forget!

This is a fantastic chapter, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. As always, eagerly awaiting more.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago “As we learned again the hard way: “Bad stuff mostly happens, when we are not together.
You think they really learned? I bet they still end up in severe bondage by the hands of von Winterfeldt. I think [mention]Caesar73[/mention] loves to keep our leading ladies restrained ;)

And who knows, there might be mountain goats where his lair is. :lol:
Last edited by slackywacky 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago And who knows, their might be mountain goats where his lair is.
I understood that reference.

So Sophie is indeed in a prison, with a strict timetable, although she can spend her hours in a spa and she can get any book she wants so... not quite most prisons, huh.

Hopefully our main trio will forget about their safety rules, and probably split and fall into some kind of crazy bondage.

Also, am I reading it wrong or... does it seem like the Dark Lady is about to change sides? :o
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic