The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection Special Update (14.02.2024) (FFMMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago Nice way to wrap it up @Caesar73 .

Looking forward to the future.....

I am glad you liked it [mention]Trammel[/mention] :) And more is about to come - soon ....

[mention]Bigballgag1[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention] and [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] thank you to for your Comments and your ongoing Support!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Ah, wow, and so an epic ends.

Caesar, in the past year, we have not only followed the journey of these fine ladies, but also of you as an author. You have grown greatly! The scenes and story lines have grown more and more complex, and the bondage is also getting more creative by the day.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Ah, wow, and so an epic ends.

Caesar, in the past year, we have not only followed the journey of these fine ladies, but also of you as an author. You have grown greatly! The scenes and story lines have grown more and more complex, and the bondage is also getting more creative by the day.
Dear [mention]Beaumains[/mention] I thank you for your compliments and following this Journey from the Beginning to the End and I hope you will enjoy the upcoming adventures of Chris and her Friends. They will meet new friends and new enemies - starting in April :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]

Dear Friends and Followers,

I have to ask you for a favour :) It has been a long Journey and for future Projects I would loke to know, if you could name one Scene, one Chapter or more (let us say no more than three for practical reasons) which you liked especially. Please take your time and any reply is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Caesar
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Well a particular moment involving a goat and a bound girls feet certainly springs to mind 😂
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago @GreyLord @Bandit666 @Beaumains @banshee @Trammel @Bigballgag1 @mrjones2009 @wolfman @TayDay95 @TomYi @slackywacky @Mineira1986

Dear Friends and Followers,

I have to ask you for a favour :) It has been a long Journey and for future Projects I would loke to know, if you could name one Scene, one Chapter or more (let us say no more than three for practical reasons) which you liked especially. Please take your time and any reply is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Caesar
I know the scenes were intense but the scenes with Sophie being tortured by her father in law and when Anna was captured there were particularly good. Very dramatic and intense with descriptive, if quite cruel, bondage. I also liked the narratives of Sophie's and Christine's captivity at the Aldernest. Sorry, you asked for one and I violated your instructions.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You ask a very difficult question, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. You have had a lot of scenes and more than a few stand out. To pick one, I will say the torture scene where Sophie submits to her father-in-law is my favorite. Your descriptions were graphic. You showed Sophie's thinking very well. The tugs were hopefully only to be done in fiction. I do that too.

It will be most interest to see what others say about this.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago
I know the scenes were intense but the scenes with Sophie being tortured by her father in law and when Anna was captured there were particularly good. Very dramatic and intense with descriptive, if quite cruel, bondage. I also liked the narratives of Sophie's and Christine's captivity at the Aldernest. Sorry, you asked for one and I violated your instructions.
No problem what so ever [mention]Trammel[/mention] :) And thank you for your reply. If I had to choose I would have made a very similar choice. Sophie´s and Anna´s Torment I found difficult to write, especially Sophie´s Scene. There are Scenes in the Hunt I would write differently now. Those two Scenes are not among those. I would write them in the same way.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Stand out favourites for me are the seduction and subsequest betrayal of Seiglinde and Kates predicament at Sylt.

Both well written and in addition to the bodage has elements that added to the story
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Well [mention]Caesar73[/mention] I finally finished this incredible saga and I've gotta say, you absolutely outdid yourself. Considering this was your first ever story, the scope, scale, length, character work and plot development were out of this world!

I really can't wait to read the sequel and I wish you nothing but good luck in writing it :D

And after careful consideration, I'd have to say a stand-out moment was when Anna was kidnapped and held captive by Reichenbach, it was a big character moment both for her and for Sophie, and the way his henchwomen bound and tormented her was both hard to read but also very hot from a bondage perspective.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I have to agree with a few of the other commenters. My favorite scenes were
1) The goat scene back in Sylt. It was just the most original and memorable bndage of the series

2) The torture of Sophie. Although not too fun to imagine, it gave me the strongest emotional response: Hate and disgust. Somehow, you found the right balance between absolute evil and believable evil, which found the basis of a satisfying end of a villain.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago
1) The goat scene back in Sylt. It was just the most original and memorable bndage of the series

2) The torture of Sophie. Although not too fun to imagine, it gave me the strongest emotional response: Hate and disgust. Somehow, you found the right balance between absolute evil and believable evil, which found the basis of a satisfying end of a villain.
There seem to be a common denominator :)

As to the first Scene: I have been many times at the Place where Kate is tied up - and I know the view she has from her Position quite well. I liked the Idea and the Scene was easy to write.

I cannot say that for the second one: To write about Sophies Predicament was not an easy thing to do - so I am pleased that it worked out well. And this Scene is a defining Moment for Sophie. The sick Games of her Father in Law influenced Sophie in many ways - in which way you will see in the upcoming Sequel

[mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] and [mention]TayDay95[/mention] thank you for your thoughts and Choices!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

[/quote]

@Trammel @Beaumains @GreyLord @wolfman and @TayDay95 thank you for your thoughts and Choices!
[/quote]

Regarding the torture of Sophie, it had been a long time since I had read it but it was memorable. It took me a while to find it and re-read it. Just as horrifyingly suspenseful and well written as the first time. Here is a direct link for those who wish to read it again: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... &start=325

And here is the Anna scene: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... &start=350

All so well written [mention]Caesar73[/mention]

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Okay, okay, okay.......picking my favourite bit is to hard.

Anyone who has read my stories will know that I like but I suppose I have to cheekily pick a section that includes Hayley, Kirsty and a certain very bad lady. Pages 25-26 on the thread for me. It includes a lot of good writing and bondage themes that I like.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

If I had to pick only three...

1) When Reichenbach tortures Sophie. I have to say it's probably the one time that I read bondage in this site and I actually didn't enjoy the bondage part. It was cruel and harsh, which I think it's what you were looking for in that chapter. It was also a change of tone, into a darker one, as so far all the previous bondage (even the non consensual one) was written to be fun. But this particular time was an evil character just torturing another person. A beautiful change for the story at that moment.

2) The opening scene is a strong one. It was a great way to show the villain (at that point, the Dark Lady was the villain): she had a meticulous plan to capture Christine, she knew to think with cold feet as she wasn't expecting Anna or Kate to appear, and she had fun subduing all three girls and had fun with them. Really strong presentation for the one character that I liked the most. A pity that during a big portion of the story, she was sent right into the background while other characters drove the entire plot and she only said a few lines here or there. I prefer to remember her as the powerful bad girl who appeared out of nowhere and tied up all three protagonists.

3) The reconnaissance mission: when both the valkyries and the good girls sent scouting parties after Sieglinde's trial. The outcome was great: one side completely overpowering the other, tying them up, gagging them with their own sweaty socks, blindfolded and forced to walk back that way to their headquarters. Really humilating. My only objection is that I think the sides were wrong, in my opinion. The bad girls should have won there instead of just looking as weak as always. But the idea of two sides at war and one coming up victorious in that way is a very interesting one.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Dear [mention]mrjones2009[/mention], dear [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] thank you for your Choices!

[mention]mrjones2009[/mention]: This Merger of my story and yours was meant as a homage, You created some truly fascinating Characters in your ongoing Saga, and I got attracted by them. Besides I find it interesting to have two different Stories with the same Characters and a different (?) outcome.

[mention]Mineira1986[/mention]

The Sophie-Sequence was back then, when I wrote it, quite the challenge. As you pointed out it is considerably darker in tone - but for the Character of Sophie it was an important one - even I did not know that at that time :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention]

I have another favour to ask of you :)

Can you tell which is your favourite Character of the Cast? I would like to now that for future projects - because I plan a Series of Short Stories which concentrates mainly on one - or two Characters - besides the Sequel, and I like to develop characters further in the future.

Thank you for your time!
Last edited by Caesar73 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] well you've no shortage of great characters here but I'm gonna go with Anna, she's just such a good balance of sexy but ditsy, tough but cute, intelligent but still makes mistakes. Christine feels a little over-competent at times whereas Anna to me personally feels more realistic, relatable and enjoyable to read about. 🙂🙂
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago @GreyLord @Beaumains @Mineira1986 @wolfman @Trammel @TayDay95 @slackywacky @Bandit666 @Nainur

I have another favour to ask of you :)

Can you tell which is your favourite Character of the Cast? I would like to now that for future projects - because I plan a Series of Short Stories which concentrates mainly on one - or two Characters - besides the Sequel, and I like to develop characters further in the future.

Thank you for your time!
I will give you a strange but honest answer. I love the Sophie character but I did not think the Sophia Loren description was quite right. I also like Anna.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Everybody knows my answer, so let me give a more complete answer hehe...

Christine seemed a little too OP. Too competent. While it would be a formidable person to meet in real life, it's not that much of a relatable character.

Kate is a bit tricky, since it's a character from the Castle series and during most of the story, didn't feel like the same Detective/Captain Kate Beckett. It's also a recurring problem when writers try to borrow characters from another franchises. Also, there was little agenda for the character.

Anna... the last part Anna is interesting. I have to say that suddenly, after Christine's kidnapping, she became more emotional and all the other characters talked about that which was... weird. It was a nice change for the character, although not a natural one. However, the Anna that finishes the story is a great improvement from the Anna that started the story.

(I'd pretty much read this story from Anna's perspective, and probably a recurring misbelief that she has to protect her friend Christine at all costs. She ended up much more interesting than Christine).

Sophie was indeed interesting and I think there was a missed opportunity to develop her even more. Out of all the good guys, she's the one without extensive training in fighting skills, and showed the most endurance. She was the most vulnerable too. Sadly, the final arc didn't involve her that much, so she ended up as a side character without much of an agenda.

And now, my answer...

The Dark Lady. But the original Dark Lady. Considering that Kate and Anna didn't have much of a personality at the beginning, and that first and second parts' Christine was much driven by the plot, the Dark Lady stood out. She did have a personality, she had skills and showed them in the writing (not just other characters talking about her, but she showed to the readers how good she was), she overpowered three highly trained women using her stealth abilities and had fun doing that.

She wasn't plain evil. She wasn't evil at all, even from the beginning. She was just doing her job. It was way more realistic that the other villains like Reichenbach (too evil, too misoginist and too much of "I hate the artists" guy) or von Winterfeldt (who started all mysterious and then ended up way too blind to be a proper final boss).

I'm not the biggest fan that she turned out to be one of the good guys at the end. I was expecting that at some point she would consider her debt paid with Christine and part away (pretty much during the final confrontation) or to have a bigger agenda other than just hanging around like a big extra gun. If she returns, I'd like her to do it in her original form. Not as one of the many Christine's sidekicks, but as a morally-grey character with her own personality and own agenda.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Can you tell which is your favourite Character of the Cast?
Oh, that one is easy. Kate, Kate, Kate and Kate. Euh, did I mention Kate is my favorite character?
Although some of that might have to credited to the Castle TV series. Stana Katic is hot! :lol:
That scene in Absentia where she is stuck in a filled water tank... WOW.

Oh, diverting... favorite character you ask? Euh, I think... Kate.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Sophie endured the most and has, in my opinion, the most potential for growth. And I really like your depiction of her (Sophia Loren). Others have given very good arguments in other directions. [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] was most complete and analytical. But my choice is in my heart, not my mind. My favorite is Sophie.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Time to get controversial:

1) Peter Stromberg. I really loved the German formal/classical university background woved into that part of the story. It was quite dark and mysterious and a whole different world to me. It was a very nice method to describe the class these men were from and which rules they have to follow. It's a nice backdrop for a bondage story.

2) Von Instetten was quite nice too. I really liked how you described his fear and paranoia. It enhanced the power of von Winterfeldt and of the girls: Even such a rich, powerful man feared von Winterfeldt while the girls did not. Writing him in any other way would have made a worse subplot, which makes him among my favorite characters. He was not great himself but was amazing in enhancing everyone else, and that's important as well.

3) I liked Sophie as well, but again, mostly her early appearances. First, her father-in-law tried to subdue her in the most miserable ways, but she does not bow. Ultimately, Reichenbach pays the highest price for this. I really liked Sophie's mental strength and that she did not need physical strength or weapons to win. Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention]

Thank you for answering to my question - I will respond later :)

To everybody else:

The Hunt for the Weinsteincollection has cracked the 200000 Clicks Barrier! I am just blown away! Thank you all!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago @GreyLord @Beaumains @Trammel @wolfman @mrjones2009 @slackywacky @mrjones2009 @TayDay95

Thank you for answering to my question - I will respond later :)

To everybody else:

The Hunt for the Weinsteincollection has cracked the 200000 Clicks Barrier! I am just blown away! Thank you all!
You earned every single one of those clicks brother! 😁
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic