The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection Special Update (14.02.2024) (FFMMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

I wasn't planning on replying on this post, but since I was tagged...
Trammel wrote: 2 years ago
Look up the blockbuster Rambo movies from the 1980's. Rambo was much more of an overachiever than these ladies are! Trammel
I have watched Rambo. There is an important difference here. Rambo was traumatized because of his experiences during the Vietnam War. He was essentially turned into a war machine (actually, that was a big part of the stories). These women are not traumatized but any of their past. They fight, return home, have some classy food and drinks, have sexy time with each other, share laughs... Rambo felt lost in the world because most of his friends (if not all) had died. That makes Rambo a much more interesting character than these ladies (in my opinion).

Also, I'm not against if the good women here winning by using guerrilla tactics. My issue is that they win when they have a direct confrontation. If I recall correctly, Rambo also used guerrilla tactics, but when facing an open force (like in the first movie when all the policemen shoot at him or when the National Guard arrives), he has to flee!

In this story, the protagonists never have to flee:

- The valkyries are following the Dark Lady, the Dark Lady overpowers them and win.
- The valkyries try to capture the other women, they overpower them and win.
- The valkyries engage in an open confrontation in Munich, the good guys win and force the bad guys to retreat (would have work so much better if the good guys had won this one BY FLEEING.
- The good guys arrive, practically bomb the place where the valkyries are, somehow there are no deads and... they decide to call it a day and leave. I still don't get the point of that attack if it didn't have an immediate follow up.

(I'm gonna stop the counting here. From your replies, I can get you haven't finished the story, so I don't want to spoil anything).

Again, if Christine & co win by escaping from an open confrontation, that's good. But if they win even there, then... there is no tension.

(Additionally, in the Rambo movies, the tension for me was not in the outcome of the fight, but how would Rambo emerge from it. He's a conflicted, traumatized, lonely man. Even if he wins the final fight... will he be able to have a happy ending? Will he still wander around with all those horrible memories? In this story, well... the stakes aren't that high.)

Decent point. The girls do seem to make a sport of it, don't they? Trammel
This point is easier =). I can buy that these captures are something like a sport or amusement for the girls. But... why is it OK if one of them does it, but it's wrong if von Winterfeldt is involved? Is it only because he is not the one tying the knots and securing the restraints himself? Seems a bit arbitrary in my opinion.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago I wasn't planning on replying on this post, but since I was tagged...
Look up the blockbuster Rambo movies from the 1980's. Rambo was much more of an overachiever than these ladies are! Trammel
I have watched Rambo. There is an important difference here. Rambo was traumatized because of his experiences during the Vietnam War. He was essentially turned into a war machine (actually, that was a big part of the stories). These women are not traumatized but any of their past. They fight, return home, have some classy food and drinks, have sexy time with each other, share laughs... Rambo felt lost in the world because most of his friends (if not all) had died. That makes Rambo a much more interesting character than these ladies (in my opinion).
I beg to differ. The Rambo of the first one and a half Movies is a fascinating character true, in the third one it is mostly about fireworks and about the latest Rambo Movies .... well it is only a hollow shadow, and if you ask me the first is by far the best. Even the second one suffers from some stereotypes and the almighty Sylvester Stallone.

I know you exagerate here for a reason, but I always thought my Characters are not that shallow .... :)

P.S: And talking about War Films: The Rambo Movies do not even come close to Full Metal Jacket by Stanley Kubrick - in my humble opinion of course :)
Last edited by Caesar73 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago I wasn't planning on replying on this post, but since I was tagged...

Not traumatized by anything in their past? Chris' friend assassinated before her eyes. Sophie and Chris kidnapped and treated like puppets. Anna traumatized within an inch of her life. I think there is plenty of trauma in their past. I agree that they seem to switch from trauma to play rather quickly.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I beg to differ. The Rambo of the first one and a half Movies is a fascinating true, in the third one it is mostly about fireworks and about the latest Rambo Movie .... well it is only a hollow shadow, and if you ask me the first is by far the best. Even the second one suffers from some stereotypes and the almighty Sylvester Stallone.

I know you formulate pointedly here, but I always thought my Characters are not that shallow .... :)

P.S: And talking about War Films: The Rambo Movies do not even come close to Full Metal Jacket by Stanley Kubrick - in my humble opinion of course :)
Agree. The first one is by far the best. If by "the latest Rambo Movie" you mean the one who came out 2018 or 2019... I haven't seen it but I was expecting exactly what you said.
Trammel wrote: 2 years ago Not traumatized by anything in their past? Chris' friend assassinated before her eyes. Sophie and Chris kidnapped and treated like puppets. Anna traumatized within an inch of her life. I think there is plenty of trauma in their past. I agree that they seem to switch from trauma to play rather quickly.
They have traumatizing events, but they don't seem traumatized. Christine has one episode when she breaks down and it's a very good one. Sophie doesn't seem much affected in the chapters after her rescue. I objected the part where Anna, after rescuing Christine, says to her “I want to know all the juicy details!” (Considering Anna was also kidnapped and mistreated, I thought she would be more empathic)

(Also, not a big fan of the running gag about the sheep. It reminds me too much of medieval torture using goats licking the prisoners' feet. And that's it: a torture device used as a joke by Anna, who is a very close friend to Kate).

They should have been more affected by such events, and it would have added so much to the story. Jumping from trauma to play that quickly makes the reader (in this case, me) feel that those events doesn't impact deeply into the characters.

The story is still good, though. It has lots of followers and I'm totally on board for a future sequel. Just wanted to mention a couple of points =).
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I beg to differ. The Rambo of the first one and a half Movies is a fascinating true, in the third one it is mostly about fireworks and about the latest Rambo Movie .... well it is only a hollow shadow, and if you ask me the first is by far the best. Even the second one suffers from some stereotypes and the almighty Sylvester Stallone.

I know you formulate pointedly here, but I always thought my Characters are not that shallow .... :)

Agree. The first one is by far the best. If by "the latest Rambo Movie" you mean the one who came out 2018 or 2019... I haven't seen it but I was expecting exactly what you said.
Trammel wrote: 2 years ago Not traumatized by anything in their past? Chris' friend assassinated before her eyes. Sophie and Chris kidnapped and treated like puppets. Anna traumatized within an inch of her life. I think there is plenty of trauma in their past. I agree that they seem to switch from trauma to play rather quickly.
They have traumatizing events, but they don't seem traumatized. Christine has one episode when she breaks down and it's a very good one. Sophie doesn't seem much affected in the chapters after her rescue. I objected the part where Anna, after rescuing Christine, says to her “I want to know all the juicy details!” (Considering Anna was also kidnapped and mistreated, I thought she would be more empathic)

(Also, not a big fan of the running gag about the sheep. It reminds me too much of medieval torture using goats licking the prisoners' feet. And that's it: a torture device used as a joke by Anna, who is a very close friend to Kate).

They should have been more affected by such events, and it would have added so much to the story. Jumping from trauma to play that quickly makes the reader (in this case, me) feel that those events doesn't impact deeply into the characters.

The story is still good, though. It has lots of followers and I'm totally on board for a future sequel. Just wanted to mention a couple of points =).
I have volunteered with a big city police department for over 20 years. Humor can get you by. The sheep joke seems pretty natural to me. They do seem to jump from trauma to play too quickly sometimes. That was particularly flagrant when the dark lady first ambushed them and cruelly tied them up. They were barely freed when they were tying each other up again. That seemed far fetched.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hello [mention]Trammel[/mention], hello [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]

I take it as a compliment that my first Project as a writer still leads to such animated Discussions :)

The next update of the second Epilogue will probably follow tomorrow - Kate and Anna have still to complete a third task :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Great. Wonderful. Gifted. What else can I say. To see how even now the ladies can have fun amongst themselves. Get naughty and mischievous with one another. Be so creative. Not unlike yourself of course. When it comes to simply spicing up a simple sport. A normally lighthearted game. Keep this up. It’s so much fun and completely entertaining
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Hello @Trammel, hello @Mineira1986

I take it as a compliment that my first Project as a writer still leads to such animated Discussions :)

The next update of the second Epilogue will probably follow tomorrow - Kate and Anna have still to complete a third task :)
[mention]Caesar73[/mention] please understand my comment about Rambo. I feel the believably of your characters far exceeds Rambo. My apologies if it read otherwise.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hallo [mention]Trammel[/mention] I appreciate your commentaries and there is no need to apologize at all - I do enjoy a controverse Discussion, and to be honest: What can be better for a writer than a discussion about his Story? So everything is fine :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention]

So Folks, now to Kate´s and Anna´s third Task :) Enjoy!

Two Hours later:

It was around 1400 Hours now. Anna and Kate had been told by Kirsty that they should meet them at the Entrance of the Resort, dressed for hiking. So Kate and Anna had chosen Hiking Shorts, Shirts and their hiking boots and Sun Hats and Sun Glasses.

“What do you think, what are they up to?” the American asked her friend. Anna shrugged. “Not just a hiking tour through the desert I guess. There must be more to it the way Kirsty smirked when she told us to meet them here…”

As if on Cue they could hear the Sounds of a Jeep. The Car halted before them and Hayley and Kirsty left the Jeep. “Ready for the third Task Girls?” Kirsty grinned “Ready when you are” Anna returned evenly.

“Okay, as you have probably guessed, we are doing a trip into the desert. Your Job will be to get back to the resort.”

“That sounds too easy.” Kate whispered to her friend.

“For a start we will blindfold you and put ear buds in your ears. We do not want to make the job too easy for you.” Kirsty continued. 10 Minutes later Anna and Kate sat in the back of the Jeep. The Russian felt the Warmth of the Body of her Friend. She could hear and see nothing.

Now and then she bumped into Kate, when they took a curve or hit a pothole. It was difficult to guess how long the drive lasted. At last the Jeep came to a halt. The Doors opened and they were helped outside. It took Anna a moment till her eyes had adjusted to the bright light. They were at the bottom of a shallow Wadi, on the left and on the right steep cliffs of black basalt rose.

“So this is what you have to do” Kirsty explained “Your Task is to get back to the resort. You will have to follow a specific trail and solve three tasks along the way. Clear?” Anna and Kate nodded. You will have to look for this sign: Kirsty showed them the display of her Smartphone: To Anna it looked like a Cartouche, an oval with Hieroglyphs which formed the Name of an Egyptian Pharaoh.

Cartouche of Ramses II

“Look for this Symbol!” Kirsty repeated “Got it?” “Yes” Kate nodded. “What's the catch?” Anna thought “but there must be snag, it always is” And she was right:

“We will prepare you now for the Task” Hayley continued, smiling sweetly

“I knew it” Anna mused. Hayley retrieved two bags from the Jeep and gave one to Kirsty.

These were the “Preparations”: Hayley put on two bondage mittens on Kate´s Wrists, rendering them useless before she cuffed her hands with heavily padded manacles together. Two broad padded Straps held her Arms against her upper Body. One above, one below her bossom. Next was the Gag: A large padded Panel Gag with a foam ball in its midst. Inside of the Ball was a plastic tube.

Kate accepted the Gag and found out, that she could easily breathe through the Gag. Hayley pulled the Buckles tight behind her head. “Comfy?” the former Investigator asked Kate. Kate grunted and nodded.

“Fine” Hayley grinned. “Now for the finish!” The Crotch Rope was tight and the knots pressed tightly in Kate´s private Parts. Kate looked aside: Kirsty had prepared Anna in equal fashion.

“So one last thing!” Kate and Anna had to sit on the bench of the Jeep, so Hayley and Kirsty could remove their shoes and socks. They shackled their Ankles together with padded manacles, which were surprisingly comfortable as Kate found out. The Shackles were long enough to allow normal steps, but no fast movements.

As they were stood up, Kate felt the soft warm sand under their soles. She sighed. Thankfully at this time of the Year the sand would be not scorching hot.

“Okay Girls!” Hayley turned to them: “You will wait till this watch beeps then you have to look for the first sign. Have fun!”

With that the Briton turned and Hayley and she got in the jeep. Anna looked after them, as the Jeep vanished in the Distance, a trail of dust behind it.

“Thank god we have applied sun blocker and have our hats still” she mused. Communication would be difficult: They would be able only to communicate through Grunts and Looks. The Watch beeped, repeatedly.

Anna took a look around. They were at the Ground of the Wadi. Steep black basalt cliffs to the left and to the right. Through nods and Grunts they agreed to go to the right. There! Kate grunted and motioned her head to a large block of black basalt: There was the Cartouche and an arrow which pointed to a shallow trail which lead upwards.

As they found out: They could make normal steps, but the crotch ropes rubbed into their Private Parts. Anna swore into her gag, it would be not the last time. Breathing was surprisingly easy, thanks to the tube inside the gag. Kate had taken the lead up the trail. That they had to walk barefoot was not making things easier. The sand and gravel under her soles made walking difficult. They had to tread carefully to avoid a fall.

After they had cleared the Gorge they stood on the Edge of a Cliff, breathing heavily through their gags. In the distance they could see one dune after the other. Anna grunted and made a motion with her hands: The Cartouche and another Pointer!

They stumbled down the Dune, The sand was more comfortable but not easier to walk. Anna stumbled, lost her footing and landed roughly on her breasts. Getting upright was a difficult affair. She cursed into her gag.

They followed the trail for a time before they reached another basalt cliff. In front of them was another Gorge. Anna´s pulse quickened, there was a metal box. On the Hatch stood in bold letters: “You must enter the Code!”

Anna fumed “Enter the Code? What Code?”

Then a thought sprang to her mind: “It must something we know … the Code to our Quarters?” They had two possibilities … hers or Kates.

But how to enter it? Then she remembered the Tube in her Gag. Anna bowed down, knelt and tried to press the Buttons of the Pad with the Tube. “One” “Seven” “Zero” “Eight” The Digits turned from red to green, The Hatch sprung open.

In the Box Kate could see two bottles and an IPad. On the Screen she could read: “Congratulations. You found the first box. Enter Kate´s Security Code then you will find the next Clue”

Kate sighed and turned to Anna, First a drink, but how? As they found out soon, the Task was simple. They had to insert the Tube protruding slightly from their gag in the bottle. Anna sucked greedily. The cool water was refreshing. She had not known how thirsty she had been. Next to her Kate drank too greedily.

They exchanged a look and Kate tipped her Code with the tube of the Gag on the Pad. She was rewarded with a set of instructions: “Turn left and follow the Trail. There you will find the next Pointer.

Getting upright again was not easy task and Anna cursed into her Gag. She was pretty sure, that their quest was recorded and that Kirsty and Hayley sat somewhere in the shadow with a cool drink and were enjoying the show.

When the Duo stood, they turned left: There was the Cartouche and the next Pointer. They stumbled down the Trail. Kate cursed as her left big toe made intimate contact with a basalt block.

To reach the next Cache took them roughly 30 Minutes as Kate guessed: Down one Dune, up the next.

The Trail ended – surprise, surprise in front of another black Basalt Wall. Anna´s Feet hurt by now. She banned the Pain in one secluded Chamber of her Mind. There must be a clue. And there, not to see at first glance was the Cartouche and an Arrow: Around the Corner it said. Carefully they stepped around the Cliff. And there it as a gleaming Box.

This time it was Kate´s Code. They drank even more greedily than the first time. Along the way the dammed Crotch Ropes had worked their magic. First it had been Kate´s turn to succumb to it, than Anna´s. By now the Friends were very tired. Their feet, their body´s ached. Kate and Anna were covered in sweat and dust and sand from head to toe.

“Congratulations! You have reached the second Box! Just one more to go! Anna sighed as she had read the Instructions. With difficulties they got to their feet and stumbled along, through the warm sand, across the stones.

Up, and down. Up and down. Kate groaned. She had lost track of time. They followed another trail upwards. It has been a while that they had found the last clue. Anna had taken the lead now. Out of sudden she stood still then made a motion with her hands. Kate followed the direction.

There it gleamed in the sun light: The third box. Never Kate had found Water soo refreshing as she drank greedily from the bottle. After she had recovered somewhat she read the instructions: “You have nearly made it. Enter the following code and follow the Trail for 15 Minutes you are nearly there.” She looked up and exchanged a look with Anna. And they both smiled.

But there was a last hurdle, they had to clear first. The Wall was steep, but there roughly cut stairs in it. Walking them was impossible, the way they were restrained. The Friends exchanged a look. Anna sat on the first stair her back against the Wall and pushed herself upright till she could sit on the second stair.

At the resort:

As Anna had suspected Hayley and Kirsty and the others were following the Exertions of the Two on a large Flat Screen, cheering the Russian and the American forward. “I would not want to swap places with Anna” Sophie stated “Me neither” Chris grinned, as they watched Anna pushing herself upright on the next stair.

In the Desert:

Anna wanted to scream. To clear the Stairs that way was a cumbersome job – and soon her leg muscles ached, but she made it – and Kate followed suit. They would have high fived if they could, so they bumped their mitted fists against each other and exchanged a tired smile.

20 Minutes later at the Gate to the Resort:

Kirsty looked at her watch. “Do you think they will make it?”

Hayley nodded “They are two big girls and resourceful, the have reached the last Check Point 15 Minutes ago … there!” She pointed straight ahead: In the Distance they could make out to Figures. One a little taller than her Companion.

“There are they!” Hayley was excited. Five Minutes later Anna and Kate had reached them. They were covered in dust, and looked dead tired – but they were grinning. Or at least it seemed that way due to the gags, which obscured their faces.

Hayley and Kirsty rushed to them. First they removed the heavy Gags and Anna and Kate drank greedily from the bottles which Hayley and Kristy pressed against their dry lips. Removing the other restraints took a while. Then Anna stretched and sighed. “Girls? This was fun! But now I am in dire need of a shower!”

“Well” Kirsty smirked “The Spa awaits you two! We took the Liberty to book some massages for you! You earned it!”

Anna flexed her feet and wiggled her toes, then inspected her soles carefully. They were dirty, some small scratches, but not blisters.

“Thank you! But you know: Payback is a bitch!”

“You may try” Kirsty smiled broadly. She was impressed by the resilience of Kate and Anna. They had taken their loss in good stride and not given in.

When Kate and Anna walked back to their Quarters Kate sighed “Today I need no more exercise – but I am looking forward to return the favour to Hayley and Kirsty.

“Me too” Anna replied “What do you have in mind?”

Kate grinned: “What do you think about this ….” When she had finished Anna grinned broadly “You are really devious Kate!”

“Thank you!” the Investigator replied “But I learned from the best!” and poked Anna in the Rips.

Who feigned innocence: “What, me?” And grinned.

Before Dinner, Kate´s Bungalow:

Kate appraised herself contentedly in the large mirror of her bed room and smiled at her mirror image: “You do look really good Sweetie! I will not leave you out of my sights”

She had opted for a summer dress in Prussian Blue, which left her shoulders bare, accentuated her Bosom nicely and fell wide around her calves, her brown tresses were piled in an elegant bun atop her head. She stepped into matching low heeled Mules.

After Today´s exertions, her feet had earned some comfortable Footwear not stylish but torturous High Heels, Kate had decided. The Detective grabbed her clutch left her Bungalow, activated the Security System, closed the door and turned right to meet Anna, whose Bungalow was nearby.

The Russian gave her the once over and smiled: “You look good!”

“You too” Kate returned the Compliment – and meant it: Anna wore a red Summer Dress which left her right Shoulder bare and accentuated her endless legs nicely. Kate grinned: “You really have grown fond of your Birkenstocks” Indeed the Violinist had opted for comfort too.

“Why not?” Anna grinned. My poor feet could use some rest after our hiking trip through the desert but the foot massage at the Spa had been wonderful, the masseuse was really an Artist and the Pedicure had been perfect.” The Violinist looked down at her feet. The Sandals matched the colour of her dress.

“Do you have any Idea was our great Leader has planned for today?” the American asked Anna as they strolled leisurely to the Main Complex.

“Honestly? No” Anna shrugged. “Chris had been rather mysterious, if think about it, she had smiled that enigmatic Smile of hers though, that means that she is usually planning something.”

“I guess, we'll learn soon then” Kate nodded, the Investigator in her hated it though, when she had no clue of what was about to happen. In the meantime they had arrived at the Entrance of the Main Complex where a very polite and very good looking Waiter greeted them and escorted them through the spacious Entrance Hall into the octagonal Dining Room, whose Walls and Floors were clad in tiles, which were Moorish in Fashion.

Tiles at the Alhambra at Grenada, Spain

In its Centre a water spout fountain was filling the air with its soft music.

Lion Court at the Alhambra, Spain, copyright by Juergen Hamela

Their Guide escorted them to the large round table, were the others were already chatting amiably – only Chris was missing. Anna and Kate exchanged a look.

As they took their Seats Kirsty smiled broadly at them: “How was the Spa?”

Anna sighed contently: “I felt like I was in heaven, I was so relaxed that at some Point, I just dozed off.” Kate touched her friend softly at her left shoulder and nodded in direction of the Entrance: “There she is! Do you know the two other Women?”

Anna turned her attention to the new arrivals and nodded. “The Woman next to Chris is Rachel Weinstein and the second Dana Scully with the FBI. “The Dana Scully?” The Detective questioned the Violinist. “The one and only” Anna confirmed.

Rachel Weinstein was a tall curvaceous blonde woman probably in her early fifties, which reminded Kate of Queen Maxima of the Netherlands. The Heiress of the late Oscar Weinstein wore a wide cut Jump Suit in green and white and Wedge Sandals with a thick Sole.

Queen Maxima of the Netherlands at Dubai

Her Smile radiated Warmth and Humour. Next to the two tall blonde Women Dana Scully seemed nearly petite, but her Aura and looks compensated for the lack of height. She knew that the record of the Assistant Director of the Bureau was impressive. And Kate wondered if the FBI-Agent was here on business.

As soon as Chris and her two Guests had taken their Seats, every Eye at the table turned on Chris and her two guests and the Table fell silent, as Chris stood and looked fondly at each and every one of her Friends.

“Good evening Ladies! I will make this short: “May I introduce Rachel Weinstein? Rachel, to you, we have to thank for the opportunity to spend leisure time at this fabulous Resort.”

Polite Applause.

Chris took her seat and Rachel Weinstein rose from her Chair and graced them with a warm smile: “I didn't want to miss the opportunity to thank all of you personally for your deeds, for recovering the Collection of my Grandfather. I have heard so much about your accomplishments and I am looking forward to get to know you all better in the following days – I have good news for you, my good friend, the Owner of this Resort, invites all of you, to spent not only this week, but the next one too here.”

The Table erupted in cheers and applause. Rachel Weinstein smiled at them and waited till the applause had died down, then she took her Champaign Flute and toasted: To all of you! They clanked their glasses and drank.

The Heiress took her seat again and Chris stood: “Before we all dig in” she smiled at Anna “I have an announcement to make! Tomorrow will be a Tournament with different tasks, which we will have to accomplish. Rachel Weinstein and Dana Scully have agreed to be our Umpires, to guarantee impartiality. We will fill you in the Details tomorrow!”

But for the Rest of the Evening the Order is a simple one: “Tug in and enjoy yourself!”

Hayley and Kirsty exchanged a look: “That sounds interesting” Kirsty told her Friend. “And it is rather devious of Chris not to tell us what is awaiting us.” Hayley nodded “but I presume that will be a lot of fun!”

Sophie watched with Interest, obviously Rachel Weinstein and Chris were deep in Conversation. The American was nodding sometimes or asking a question. If she had to guess, Chris, it seemed was introducing the members of the Team. At some point Rachel Weinstein regarded her with an interested look, not unfriendly but warm.

“Who is that dark haired woman, which looks so much like Sophia Loren?” The Heiress had asked Chris – and she had told Rachel Weinstein her Story, how they had met Sophie at first, how Sophie had saved Anna´s life, about her abduction and how she and Sophie had escaped. When Chris finished, Weinstein had nodded: “A remarkable Woman and I really would like to hear her sing one day”

Chris smiled “I think she will do that gladly but you are right. Sophie Reichenbach is a remarkable Individual: Resilient, courageous, gifted and so much stronger than she has realized herself. I appreciate it very much, that Sophie has decided to join Art. Inc.”

Dana Scully turned to the Pianist and nodded in Sarah´s Direction: “The Woman with the short black hair seems vaguely familiar to me” Chris smiled “If you want to know if this is the Dark Lady herself? Then you are right. It is a long story though, but I am certain, that there will be ample opportunities to tell that story – but you should be careful around Sarah McKenzie, she is full of surprises.”

Scully nodded: “Don´t worry Christine, I am not here in any official capacity – not only” she corrected herself. “Your Security is in part provided by the Bureau, so I wanted to check in, if the Boys are doing their Jobs”

Chris nodded “I get that - in fact I wanted to caution you Dana: McKenzie´s definition of “fun” takes some time getting used too, you should ask Anna about the Prank the Dark Lady played on her in the Alps”

“You raised my curiosity Christine, I will ask Anna” Scully smiled back

And so the evening went on. Filled with lots of laughter, a fantastic dinner – and lots of fun – it was well after midnight when Chris bade Rachel Weinstein and Dana Scully a good night and returned to her Bungalow.

She felt as relaxed as she had not in Ages, she typed in the Security Code, entered her Bungalow. She kicked off her Sandals and walked barefoot in the living room, helped herself to another Glass of Champaign, threw herself on the Couch, activated the High End Sound System and sighed contently “Computer? Chopin´s Nocturnes by Arthur Rubinstein if you please?” And soon the first notes of the Nocturne op. 9/2 filled the Room. Chris closed her Eyes and listened, let herself be carried away by the Music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=192zr438g-k
Arthur Rubinstein plays Chopin´s Nocturne op. 9/2

Among the great Pianists of the Past Arthur Rubinstein held a special Place in Chris´ Heart, his subtle Rubato, slight changes of rhythm were so natural, never forced; in some ways Rubinstein had influenced her own style, especially when it came to Chopin, his touch and his almost intuitive Understanding for the Pole´s Music, his natural musicality were Attributes she admired deeply.

Tomorrow would be fun – of that she was sure.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Maybe I wouldn't describe this as a cliffhanger, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. On the other hand, it is certainly a steady buildup to a high place. I'm on pins and needles waiting for your next installment. What will Anna and Kate do for revenge? And when will the Dark Lady meet her fate, so eagerly anticipated?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice scenes! It seems like the girls have the resort for themselves, or they simply don't care about the other guests. In any way, that was a nice predicament for Anna and Kate. Maybe you could have made it a little more devious by making it a race (with more punishment for the loser), but ending on a high note is also not a bad idea (this vacation is also for team spirit, right?).

And I gotta agree with the other characters: Chris is a little out of the picture now. I wonder what keeps her busy. Or is the old boss starting to dislike the bondage games?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago And I gotta agree with the other characters: Chris is a little out of the picture now. I wonder what keeps her busy. Or is the old boss starting to dislike the bondage games?
You are right, the Girls have the Resort exclusively for them, because of Rachel Weinstein´s good connections to the owner.

Chris had a little rest, but the Tournament is coming up - and all Members of the Team will participate :)

Rachel Weinstein and Dana Scully will have some surprises up their sleeve - and Chris will not be left out far from it :)

For some the upcoming tournament will be more fun than for others ....I will tell no more.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Just a short heads up Folks :)

The next update will be online this Evening MEST :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

And just like that, I am caught up to the present . Great story.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago And just like that, I am caught up to the present . Great story.
Thank you [mention]Trammel[/mention] :)

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention]

Hi Folks enjoy the first free competitions!

The next Morning: The Tournament, the first three Competitions

After breakfast the girls were told to meet at the beach. There was an Aura of Excitement in the air. They had been “ordered” to “dress properly for the Occasion”, with the appropriate clothing they would find in their Quarters after Breakfast. As it turned out, the proper Outfit consisted of Spandex Shorts and a matching Sport´s Bra.

All colours of the Rainbow were present – except green, and Sophie concluded, ever the shrewd Attorney, that Chris had reserved that Colour for herself. Chris was missing as were Rachel Weinstein and Dana Scully.

Sophie took a look around: Sarah McKenzie wore black, Anna red, Kate Blue, Sybille yellow, Kirsty pink and Hayley violet and Sophie orange. Well, black was not exactly a colour of the Rainbow, but Sophie had to admit, that black was the perfect colour for the Lady in Black, as she liked to called the thief for herself.

At times Sarah McKenzie could be really creepy.

Sarah McKenzie scanned the Beach: There were eight lanes, roughly 30 Metres long she estimated. At the end of each lane stood a Pillar of Sorts, made of some dark metal, at its upper End was a LED-Screen. All showed the same four digits: 00:00 beneath was a big red button, which reminded the Thief of an Emergency Switch of Sorts.

The Chatter died down as the two umpires and Chris walked down the Beach, accompanied by eight female Employees of the Resort. While Rachel Weinstein and Dana Scully wore the traditional White of the Umpires, in this case a white Blouse and white Shorts and Espandrilles Wedgies, Chris wore her favourite colour green, as the other Contestants Spandex Shorts and a Sport´s Bra of the same colour. While Chris joined her friends the two Umpires came to a halt three Metres before them.

Rachel Weinstein regaled them with a friendly smile, and Sarah was certain that she had detected a sparkle of Amusement in the grey Eyes of their benefactor. As she had recognized the FBI-Agent yesterday she had been not amused, but it seemed that Dana Scully was not on Business and if the Agent did not behave, there would be other remedies.

“Good Morning Ladies!” Weinstein addressed them. “As you probably have figured out the first Discipline will be a race. Your Goal is it to reach the End of the Lane assigned to you and press the red button. Then the Timer will stop. The Time you achieve will be important later, but I will not spoil the surprise.” The smile became even broader.

“There must be a catch” Sybil whispered in her Boss´ Ear.

“There is, there is: believe me” the Pianist whispered back smiling.

Rachel Weinstein continued: “You probably think that your task is a simple one” she paused and looked from one to another. “Here it comes” Kate whispered in Anna´s Ear. And it came indeed. “You will be tied up and gagged” The American turned to the eight Employees: “Prepare the contestants if you please.”

Hayley was giddy with anticipation as one of the Employees approached her, one bag in her hand “If you would be so kind and turn your back to me and put your hands behind your back please?” the young Woman asked her politely.

“Of course” Hayley nodded and turned around. She felt her hands were tied securely behind her back, the wrists parallel to each other. The bonds were secure and tight – but not uncomfortable.

Suddenly she felt her handler fumbling at the clip of her Bra. “What are you doing?” Haley asked. “Sorry Miss King, but these are Rachel Weinstein Orders” the Woman returned and continued removing the Bra. By the sounds of Surprise all around her, she was not the only one who lost her Bra. The American looked around. All Contestants stood now bare breasted in the Sand.

Hayley felt her Elbows were tied together then her magnificent breasts were adorned with a tight Breast Harness. Another rope was tied around her waist and the former Detective had by now a fairly good Idea, what was about to happen:

She inhaled sharply as the knotted crotch rope was pulled tight and connected to her wrists. Hayley had to be no genius to work out, that the same was happening all round her: Squeals, sharp intakes of breaths, Sounds of Surprise.

“Miss King I will gag you now, if you would open your mouth please?” The polite question shook Hayley out of her reverie. Almost automatically she complied with the request. The ball gag was quite large, but for the time being not too big. Ten Minutes later Hayley´s Preparations were complete:

Her legs had been tied together below the crotch rope, above and below the knees and at the Ankles. The finishing touch had been a toe tie. She looked left. And right. On her left stood Kirsty and Anna at her right. They exchanged a look. The large ball gag, contorting her face, made it difficult to be certain, but Hayley had the feeling that the Russian was grinning. Each Ball Gag matched the clothing of each woman.

Rachel Weinstein let her gaze wander from lane one to eight. It was nothing else than a truly spectacular view. Eight bare breasted, tightly tied and gagged beautiful women. The tight elbow ties and the breast harnesses were accentuating eight pairs of the most perfect Mounds she had ever seen.

“Many a man would die to see this” Weinstein nodded at the eight Women.

“Not only men, Rachel, not only men” Dana Scully chuckled.

Rachel addressed the Participants: “Ladies, the Goal is a simple one!” “She who reaches the Finish first has won, but to stop the Clock ticking you must press the red button. Understood?” Muffled sounds of Confirmation.

“I will give now the Command!” One of the Employees gave a Signal Gun to her.

“Ready? Set? Go!” The shot rang through the Air. And the race began. To bunny hop the thirty Metres tied up and gagged was no easy task. Of course the Crotch Ropes did not help.

It was a sight to behold: Eight beautifully tightly tied and gagged and bare breasted women, bunny hopping through the sand, boobs jiggling. There was lots of muffled swearing and grunting all around.

Chris cursed into her gag as she nearly lost her footing: she stumbled but did not fall. Soon, all the sounds around her receded into nothingness, there was only one thing to focus on, the blood was pounding in her ears: One hop after another. Hop. Pause. Hop. Pause.

Catching breath was increasingly difficult. Her crotch rope was distracting – at the least and her breath rate accelerated – and not because just of the hopping. Someone bumped into her on the left, and she nearly fell, she growled at her opponent. She did not look to the side though. “Focus” the Pianist chided herself. “Focus” Another hop. By now her tights and calves ached and burned and that dammed toe tie hurt.

There! Finally there was the cursed red button right in front of her, but how touching it? In the End it was pure dammed luck: The Blonde stumbled, lost her equilibrium and hit the button with the ball in her mouth before she fell on her Breasts hard, which knocked the breath out of her. Chris barely registered the loud Beep of the Timer. She was way too busy trying to suck air in her lungs.

She just lay there in the warm sand, breathing heavily. Another Beep and another.

“Excuse me, Frau von der Marwitz, can we be of assistance?” a polite Voice addressed her “Mmmpfh?” Chris moaned into her gag. Two helpful hands helped her getting upright, steadying her.

She felt that someone was fumbling at the buckles of the ball gag. Saliva dropped on the sand, as the large green ball came free and a bottle of water was pressed against her lips. She drank greedily. It was only then, that she was compos mentis again to take a look around.

The picture was always the same: Totally exhausted tightly trussed up females trying to regain their faculties.

“Christine, that was magnificent.” a female voice addressed her. Chris turned her head to the Speaker. It was Rachel Weinstein, regarding her with a slightly amused look.

“What?” Chris was still trying to get her five senses together.

“You won!” The Heiress told her “Kirsty was a close second, but you made it! Ready for the next round?” Chris just stared at her. “I cannot convince you letting me lie in the Sand and enjoy the view?”

“Sorry Chris we can´t do that! The Heiress smiled, not one bit sorry at the least.

Rachel Weinstein addressed the eight, still heavily breathing women before her: “Ladies, this was the finest display of Sportsmanship I ever had the Honour to witness. You did all a magnificent job. You will be granted a rest period of 15 Minutes, before you will be prepared for the second Race!”

“What?” Anna exclaimed

“You heard her” Kate told her friend. Anna groaned.

“Don´t be such a spoil sport Grand Duchess” the American mocked her friend.

20 Minutes later Kate thought if Anna had been right from the start: They stood “no” Kate corrected herself grudgingly “we sit” – again at the Start. They had been tied up differently though . Of course they were ball gagged again – and drooling on their Breasts. While their hands had been tied in a strict Reverse Prayer Tie, their legs had been tied in a Yoga Seat. Oh – and the crotch ropes had been readjusted, tighter than before and more distracting ….

“ … the Distance will be only 15 Metres” Rachel Weinstein´s Voice interrupted her train of thought. If Weinstein had hoped for exclamations of joy though, she was disappointed. The lack of Enthusiasm could have been partly caused by the tight Ball Gags. Kate drooled profusely on her breasts.

In the End, the second race was as close as the first. This time though Kirsty was the Winner and Sarah McKenzie second, thanks to Sarah´s Crotch Rope, which had distracting just at the right – or wrong moment. Hitting the button with the ball had been quite difficult as Kirsty had discovered.

Dana Scully and Rachel Weinstein watched the Scene in Front of them with amusement: the Contestants were untied and all of the Girls did not exactly move gracefully as they stood up. Helpful hands provided them with refreshing drinks, towels – and new Sports Bras. “I think you have won a few new friends today, judging by their looks” the FBI Agent told Weinstein.

Rachel sighed: “I think, I have to live with that” – but a smile betrayed her true emotions. She turned to her audience again: “Listen up Ladies!” The Chatter died down “You have one hour to recuperate and then we will meet at the surf for the third Competition. I am fairly certain you will all enjoy a bath. The suitable attire you will find at your Quarters.”

15 Minutes later Sarah McKenzie stared at the pile of orderly folded clothing on her bed: A black One-Piece-Swim-Suit, a matching cap and googles. So far nothing out of the ordinary … she unfolded the Swim-Suit.

For a Swim-Suit it was unusually heavy, and the Dark Lady soon discovered why. At the bottom there were two rubber plugs: One for her anus and one for her vagina. The thief cursed as she put the suit on. It was not exactly an easy task to insert the two invaders in the right places. “There will be pay back!” she vowed herself.

When she walked down to the Surf she met Kirsty and Hayley. To her amusement both Women did walk a bit awkwardly. The Briton regarded the thief with a rue smile: “Obviously we are not the only ones, Hayley” Hayley inhaled sharply as the plugs began out of sudden to vibrate, on a low setting.

McKenzie grumbled something not very complimentary. As they arrived at the Surf they could see eight swimming lanes in the deep blue sea. At each end was at Platform, in roughly 50 Metres Distance.

“Well, that looks not too difficult …” Hayley tried to reassure herself “You can bet on it, that things will be not that easy” the Thief returned dryly, and her eyes widened as the Intruders began to vibrate

Rachel Weinstein regarded the eight Women in front of her with a benevolent smile: “You do look great!” Indeed the Swim Suits did accentuate the curves of the eight Women nicely. One or the other seemed to have trouble to stand still … Weinstein´s smiled broadened.

Sibyl was a bit worried, when she looked around. She was by far the most petite among the Girls, and in the water size mattered: Chris and Anna had undoubtedly an advantage in that Department and among the other she was with her 5,´6 the smallest.

“As you have probably guessed by now, this will be no ordinary swimming contest” Dana Scully explained loftily. One of the Staff Members held some sort of Garment made of Neoprene in the Air: It was a Mono glove as Chris recognized.

“Yes” Scully continued “You will have to swim on your back, the Single Glove has built in Pouches which will give you enough buoyancy so that you will be able to swim on your back with ease. You will be gagged of course”

This Announcement was greeted by a collective sigh. “Yes you will be gagged – and there is one other thing: To stop the timer you will have to press both of your breasts into two moulds and your gag in another one” Another collective moan. The FBI-Agent continued unabashed “Believe me, it will be fun!”

They walked to the Surf. Next to each lane was a platform, on each waited to Staff-Members of the Resort to prepare them:

Hayley did look forward to that event. At High School and later at School she had been a Member of the Swim-Teams and won several Prizes, so she was sure to be able to hold her ground, she mused as the Armbinder was pulled over her Arms and fastened with Straps.

Hayley inhaled deeply as the Crotch Strap was pulled through between her legs and fastened at a strap around her waist. The Crotch Strap pressed the accessories of the Swim Suit even deeper in her. After she had been ball gagged, she was helped into the water, which was not cold but refreshing.

The American turned on her back and indeed: Scully had been right. She could lay flat on the water easily. The sea was calm, so swimming was easy. The only problem would be to decide, when to turn and how to get on the platform and to hit the buttons to stop the clock from ticking. But she had an idea.

In the meantime all Contestants had been prepared and were ready. The Race was about to commence. Rachel Weinstein held the Start Gun again high in the air. “Ready. Set. Go!” Hayley propelled herself forward gained speed with a series of powerful dolphin strokes before changing to swift and equally powerful flutter kicks.

Effortless she slid through the Water. Boy she enjoyed this! After her estimation she had to be near the finish, it was all about timing too early and she would lose traction, too late and she would bump into the Platform at the end.

Now! In a screwdriver like turn Hayley turned around propelled herself high out of the water with one last powerful dolphin stroke and landed hard on her breasts which were pressed into the moulds and hit the other switch with the ball in her mouth.

“Beeep!” The Timer stopped, she had made it. Heavily panting she lay on front. She could not be sure, but maybe she had been the first to hit the Switches. Other Beeps followed now in quick succession.

A friendly female voice broke through to her: “May I help you Miss King?” The voice belonged to one of the Staff. Hayley just nodded. The Woman helped her to turn on her back and then to sit up. Gently she removed her gag and pressed a water bottle against Hayley´s lips.

It was only then, that she was able to take in her surroundings: Next to her sat Anna, Kate and on Lane 1 Chris.

The electronically amplified Voice of Rachel Weinstein announced: “That was most entertaining! Hayley was incredible fast – but … “ she paused for effect “we have a draw! Congratulations Hayley and Chris!”

Scully took over: “Since there must be Winner we will have a play-off! While the Arrangements are made, Hayley and Chris can recover somewhat.

A boat transported them back to beach. There the others were relieved of her Gags and Mono Gloves. Hayley and Chris sat next to each other in companionable Silence, letting their legs dangling in the water.

“You are a dammed good swimmer Hayley!” Chris said with admiration “Where did you learn that?”

“In High-School and later at College” Hayley explained smiling “So I was up against a Pro! To be honest: Hitting those dammed moulds was shear dumb luck” Chris admitted.

“You don´t do yourself Justice!” Hayley demurred and changed tack: “What do you think Weinstein and Scully are up to?” Chris frowned “If I consider the first three events, it will be something creative and devious …” “Look, there they come!”

And indeed: With an expression of utmost smugness the Umpires walked towards them. “Ready for the Play-Off?” Rachel Weinstein asked them, smiling sweetly – and a little devious Chris decided. The Duo nodded in unison and looked expectantly at Weinstein and Scully.

“Would you do the honours Dana?” the American asked the FBI-Agent graciously.

“First you will swim not only one lane but two –and you will do that in Mermaid Fashion!” Chris and Hayley drew a blank. “All we become clear soon!” Scully continued
“Ah, there come your new Accessories: Four Staff Members carried two neoprene sheaths with them who had a strong resemblance with the Tail of a Mermaid.

Weinstein and Scully clearly were amused as comprehension dawned on Chris´ and Hayley´s Faces. “Now they got” it Dana Scully joked and Chris and Hayley exchanged a look that needed no Words: Scully was in for some serious Payback before this day was over!

If the FBI Woman had noticed the Exchange she chose to ignore it: “Prepare the two Contestants” she advised the four Staff-Members, which set to work accordingly. When they had finished their task the American and German indeed resembled two large Mermaids, a green one and a pink one.

“Aren't they cute?” Scully teased the two, which stared just back, not that they could have done anything else with the large ball gags strapped into their mouths again, which matched their costumes. On Weinstein´s Orders, the Gags had been applied extra tight, which contorted the Face of Chris and Hayley oddly and Hayley swore to herself that she would have Revenge.

In the meantime, the lanes had been prepared. With the Help of two Employees the Mermaids took their Positions. Chris stared at the blue Sky above her, as she concentrated, the dammed Vibrators buzzed on a low setting …

As the Signal Gun was fired, both Girls sprang into action, quickly gaining speed with powerful dolphin strokes. So evenly matched they were that neither one could distance the other on the first 30 Metres, then Hayley slowly but steadily seemed to gain the Upper Hand: as the two came nearer the turning point Hayley had a lead of roughly one body length.

With rapt Attention their Audience followed the race on the large LED Screen which had been erected on the Beach and cheered them on. The Turn would be the decisive Point of the Race. With a powerful dolphin stroke Chris dived and turned, her gliding phase was as perfect as it could be. When she surfaced again, she had nearly closed the Gap.

It was now head to head. Neither Chris nor Hayley could gain an ‘Advantage. On the last 15 Metres it seemed though that Hayley gave ground slowly but steadily. Sensing this Chris mobilised her last reserves.

With one last powerful stroke of her tail she propelled herself as high out of the water as she could, turned in the air and landed on the two moulds and hit the third switch, split seconds before Hayley next to her did the same, the hard impact knocked the breath out of her. Her Breasts hurt and her lungs burned.

Applause and Cheers filled the Air but the two Mermaids just lay there, too tired to move, just trying to get their bearings. Anna and Kirsty rushed to the aid of her Friends. The first thing they did was removing the Ball Gags. Greedily both Contestants sucked Air into their lungs

15 Minutes later: Chris and Hayley had showered and changed and sat on two comfortable recliners both nursing a cocktail.

“Wow. That was a race” Hayley just nodded. “Ah, there come our two Taskmasters again” Chris said scornfully. “If Scully cracks another bad joke I will strangle her.” “I will assist gladly.” Hayley offered.

“Tell us!” Scully said brightly “wasn't that fun?”

“Dear Assistant Director” Chris returned sweetly “Have you ever been mummified and entombed alive and suffered the Hom-Dai?” and regarded the Agent with a long look of her Green Eyes. Scully was clever enough not to press her luck any further.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL_90r0J120
The High Priest Imhotep is subjected to suffer the Hom Dai, which means basically, that he is mummified a live – together with flesh eating bugs 

“We want to tell you what happens next.” Weinstein explained. “You two have earned yourself a good massage at the Spa. After Lunch we will meet all for the next event.”

“You know what?” Hayley said to Chris after the Duo had left

“Go on.” Chris smiled

“Tomorrow, we should wrap those two tighter than a drum and make them compete for our amusement.” Hayley proposed

“You can count on me!” Chris smiled evilly. “Deal!” And they shook hands.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

May I volunteer my services as an umpire in the next such contest?
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great addition! I really love these kind of games. They are returning to some sort of innocent games with little real-life consequences. The tension of Von Winterfeldt is now truly gone, and now the girls have a bondage paradise for themselves. I am kinda surprised how easily the resort supports these extravagances, but maybe money can buy you everything (including enough employees to tie up everyone). Also, there has to be some more history between Chris and her employers to allow such bondage games to happen.

I wonder what the afternoon will bring. More races or something else?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago I wonder what the afternoon will bring. More races or something else?
I can answer your last question without giving too much away I guess: The next competition will be something Lara Croft might enjoy :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

These competitions are getting a little far out...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago May I volunteer my services as an umpire in the next such contest?
As long as they are doing it, me first! :lol:

Active story:

Recently finished story:

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] I just wanted to drop by and congratulate you for the nearly 1000 posts on this epic saga.

You started THE FILES OF ART a little over nine months ago (time flies doesn't it?) and you've been on a roll ever since. It takes some major dedication and steadfastness to pull off what you and some of the other authors of epic tales ([mention]wolfman[/mention] comes to mind) here are doing.

I'm thrilled that you're getting some great feedback and that your attention to detail is really paying off.
Congrats, my friend! The praise you're getting here is indeed very well-deserved!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention]
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @Caesar73 I just wanted to drop by and congratulate you for the nearly 1000 posts on this epic saga.
Thank you for heaping praise on me [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] :) I am sounding like an old Grammophone Recording now, but I am still surprised by the immense Success of the Hunt.

That being said, I have an Announcement to make, in fact two:

First:

The next Update of the second Epilogue is due tomorrow evening ord Friday at the latest.

Second:

While the Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection is coming to an End with the finish of the second Epilogue in February, the Adventures of Chris and her Team are not over: The Hunt for the lost Scrolls will start at some point in Spring, in March, or April at the latest.

The Hunt for the lost Scrolls will set the Stage for the next Epic Tale from the Files of Art. Inc.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The fourth Contest :)

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention]

After Lunch at the Entrance of the Resort:

Chris had enjoyed the Lunch very much. After all the Exercises of midmorning, they all had dug in, Chris and Hayley even more so – famished after their extra exercise At 1400 Hours they assembled at the Entrance of the Resort, where four Jeeps awaited them. Chris took a look around:

For the next competition someone had plundered Lara Croft´s Wardrobe: Practical Blouses for Hiking, matching shorts and hiking Boots and neckties in “their” colour, the Blouses all a little too small, highlighting their Assets. Chris smiled.

The animated chatter died down as the umpires arrived, also dressed for Hiking, but in white and with Tropical Helmets on their heads, which you could see in Movies like “The Mummy” and the like.

Rachel Weinstein addressed them: “I hope you have all recharged your batteries and are ready for the next Game. We will make a short detour through the desert. We will fill you in the details when we have reached our Destination!”

After a Trip of roughly 20 Minutes through the Desert the Convoy halted in a small Wadi at the foot of a steep black Basalt Cliff. When they had left the Cars the Girls discovered a large rectangular Portal cut in the Basalt, the door lintel and the Pillars at the left and the right, covered with Hieroglyphs.

“Abandon all hope ye enter!” Anna quipped and Kate grinned: “I did know that you are a Woman of many Talents, but that you can read Hieroglyphs surprises even me”

“I am a Woman full of Surprises as you should know by now you imbecile!” Anna returned sweetly.

“Imbecile? Speaking from personal Experience Moron?” came the dry reply-

Rachel Weinstein begged them to form a circle around her and Scully “As you probably already found out, my friend, who owns the Resort is a bit of eccentric “”Hear, hear” Anna cut in “He is a bit eccentric as are some of this Clients and he is a great Admirer of Old Egypt and all things related:

https://thebanmappingproject.com/tombs/ ... rameses-ii
Tomb KV 5 is the largest and in some ways most mysterious of the Tombs in the Valley of the Kings

We stand here at the Entrance of a Copy of the famous Tomb KV 05 in the Valley of the Kings – with some modifications” Weinstein grinned “as you will find out. This Copy is designed to entertain Guests who want to play Lara Croft or the famous Evelyn Callahan”

Scully continued:

“And this will be your task: You have to enter the Tomb, find the Burial Chamber and recover the Bracelet of Anubis. If you fail, a disaster beyond your imagination will occur” –

Weinstein´s smile was now one of the wicked sort – “You have to be on your Guard though, because the High Priest Imhotep and his loyal Priests will do everything in their Power to stop you. Understood?” A collective nod “So be on your Guard!”

“The Winner will be she, who retrieves the Bracelet and makes it back here, first: You will start in order of the Places, you achieved in our first Competition of the Day, so you” she turned to Chris “will begin, then Kirsty will follow and so on … clear?”

“Clear” Chris acknowledged.

“Each of you will get a backpack with flashlights and other tools befitting of an explorer”

They retrieved their Gear and readied themselves.

“And may the odds be always in your favour!” Rachel Weinstein intoned solemnly – but with a slightly ironic undertone.

“Afraid of the Curse of Mummy? The Dark Lady teased Chris

“Not more than you” the Pianist replied evenly.

“Oh I forgot! You enjoy being mummified” the Thief smiled wickedly." This time Chris just smiled back and said nothing

“Chris get ready!” Weinstein cut in and Chris turned and walked to the Entrance Gate, which was guarded by two Sphinxes.

Chris took a deep breath and crossed the doorstep and followed the descending floor. In regular intervals torches spread some light. Soon the daylight faded and only the Torches illuminated the Corridor

The Walls of the Corridor were covered with scenes from the Book of the Dead. Chris was no Egyptologist, but the Reliefs seemed to be of high Quality. Whoever had built that Replica had gone to great lengths to create a perfect Copy of the ancient Tombs. The Air was fresh and very dry. She followed the Corridor carefully minding her Step.

Outside the Tomb, 20 Minutes later:

The last contestant had just vanished inside the Tomb. Next to the Jeeps were steep Basalt Cliff provided some shelter from the sun, the Staff had erected a large Sun Screen, Rachel Weinstein and Dana Scully sat down on two comfortable Recliners, two Maids relieved them of their boots and socks and massaged their feet.

Weinstein sighed contently. Another Maid provided them with a fruity, but loaded concoction. In front of them a large Flat Screen had been erected. The Screen was divided into ten Squares.

“Let the Games begin!” Scully grinned “Whom should we follow first? Rachel pressed a button on the remote control.

Inside the Tomb:

Chris had followed the Corridor deep in the cliffs. This was exciting!

Carefully she moved forward and listened intently. Her senses were on High Alert. So far nothing, but silence … she stopped abruptly. There! Before her was a Trench, which blocked her way.

To continue her way deeper into the Tomb, she had to find a way to cross it. Chris tried to estimate the Distance, roughly 1.50 Metres? A bit more? She went three, four Metres back and broke into a run, hurled herself into the air – and landed safely on the other side.

She waited a moment, to get her bearings and followed the Corridor further for a time, then: Four Stairs. As she stepped on the first one, it happened, a soft click and out the sudden the floor under her gave way. Chris fell into the Darkness. Her head hit something hard and everything went black. Her last thought: “Fuck you Rachel!”

10 Minutes earlier: The Entrance Corridor

Kirsty had followed Chris, but could neither see nor hear her. Like Chris she crossed the Trench effortlessly and followed the descending Path further. 20 Metres later, she found her Way blocked by a Wall covered with beautiful Reliefs. Could that be, a cul de Sac?

But where was Chris then? The Wall seemed to be massive. Kirsty looked around: There! On the left was a Gateway, dimly lit by torches, another one on the right side. Which one to follow? She sniffed: The Air in the right Gateway smelled odd.

“So it is left then” Kirsty mused and stepped through the Gateway: Another long Corridor dimly lit by Torches. Her soft foot falls were the only sound she could make out. Suddenly her neck hairs raised and a shudder ran down her spine.

The Briton could make out a faint sound. Carefully she trod along.

One step after another.

The Sounds became louder: Deep Voices chanting rhythmically in a foreign language. It sounded to her ear like “Yathuai! Yathuai!”

With each step, the chanting became louder. The Air grew hotter, Kirsty could smell burned incense now, the air was thick with it. At the End of the Corridor she could make out a Gateway. Kirsty carefully strode forward. Slowly and carefully not to make a sound, she unsheathed her Combat Knife.

A new Voice: A deep and rich Baritone, reciting Verses in the same foreign language. The Chants grew louder. Resolutely Kirsty stepped through the Gateway and froze:

She stood in a large Chamber, lit by bright Torches: In its Centre a stone Table, on the slab a shackled woman. Her eyes wide with fear: Sybil! The lower half of her face obscured by cotton Bandages.

She had been relieved of her Shoes and Socks and her Blouse. Chains around Ankles and Wrist and her Waist held her down. The Stone Table was surrounded by kneeling Men, clad only in loin Cloths. Chanting, moving rhythmically. Their Bodies covered in golden Paint and sweat.

Directly staring at her a tall muscular Man, but he had no face. Kristy stared at the face of a Jackal. Anubis! He had his Arms high above his head, in his hands a gleaming dagger, ready to sink the dagger deep into Sybil´s heaving Chest.

Kirsty and the Jackal locked Eyes. The Jackal bellowed a command, so transfixed Kirsty had been that she reacted slower as usual as she sensed movement behind her ….

Outside the Tomb Rachel Weinstein and Dana Scully were in Conversation: “What do you think Rachel?”

“Will any of them make it?” Scully asked her fellow American.

The Heiress smiled wickedly: “In the End? They will! But it will be a bumpy road."

The Screen changed:

Chris groaned. Her head hurt. Her Eye lids felt heavy. Nearly impossible to open them, five Minutes later, she tried it again. This time she could open her eyes. She lay on a stone floor, on her belly. Moving her head was difficult. Moving any Part of her Body was difficult. The soft light of flickering torches revealed more of the Reliefs, which had covered the Walls of the Tomb, obviously another Chamber.

The Pianist tried to comprehend her Predicament. Obviously her Brain did function in slow motion only. She had been hogtied and relieved of her shoes and socks. Surprisingly enough she had been not gagged with her own socks. The packing in her mouth felt and tasted like Egyptian cotton but she had not only been relieved of her shoes and socks. No, she was stark naked and no, she was not only hogtied.

Coarse Rope bit into her skin in too many places to count: Her wrists, her elbows, above and below her breasts, her insteps her toes. So tight was the Hogtie that only her stomach rested still on the Floor. Her finger tips touched her heels and her long hair had been tied to her Toes. A groan escaped her lips. If anyone had been present he or she would barely have heard a sound:

She was not just simply gagged: Her mouth had been packed so full with Bandages that her Jaws stood wide ajar. A tight knotted cleave pressed the Gag Packing even deeper in her oral cavity. Over the Cleave a thick Pad and Round after Round of the same Bandages which filled her Mouth.

Something gleamed in front of her Eyes. A dagger! “Not again!” Chris groaned. She remembered the last time, when she had had to free herself from a Hog Tie, after Sieglinde had ambushed her at Sylt. Only back then, the Task to reach the Knife had been a simple one.

Slowly she began to rock back and forth, to gain traction. Progress was agonizingly slow. At least the floor was smooth. Every movement though caused the Crotch Rope to cut deeper in her Private Parts. As Orgasm hit her she strained so much against their Bonds, that it looked for the fraction of a second that she would rip them apart.

In the aftermath she did not know how long it took her, to get hold of the knife, to sever the toe-hair-tie first, than the Hogtie. The knotted Crotch Rope had bitten ever more painfully into her soft flesh. And she had cursed Rachel Weinstein.

As the last rope fell, Chris lay just there on the cold floor for a while, before she managed it to pull herself upright and scanned her environment. With her stiff fingers it was no easy task to get rid of the Gag. She looked at her Body. Deep red rope Marks covered her Body from her Big Toes and Insteps upwards.

She was indeed in another Chamber, one Gateway in the western (?) Wall leaded further downwards. On a delicate round wooden Table stood a flask and a bowl both made of blue Faience. Next to it a Chest:

Carefully she moved to the Table and sniffed at the Flask: Water! She filled the Bowl, grabbed it and emptied it – in one fluid Movement.

The simple drink was refreshing. Chris turned her attention to the Chest. Very carefully she opened it, steeling herself for another unpleasant Surprise but inside was just some sort of Garment, made of white linen and a Pair of simple Egyptian Sandals.

The German grabbed the Garment and pulled it over her head. It was some sort of Tunic and more on the short side and it felt cool and smooth on her bare skin. A minor drawback though: it reached barely midthigh and was much too tight in the Breast Department, which did not improve her mood exactly.

The Sandals she would forego. Chris sighed They would make way too much noise on the stone floor – Chris shuddered. The Floor felt icy cold under her soles. She hated cold feet. At least her Captors had left her the Maglite. Carefully she walked through the Gateway and followed another set of Stairs further down.

The Screen changed again:

Sarah McKenzie aka The Dark Lady was in High Spirits. So far she had passed all obstacles. Well there had been that Mummy which had tried to ambush her. A well-aimed Round House Kick had sent the Mummy flying against the fall and then hitting the Floor hard.

She estimated that she had reached the third Floor, which meant that the Burial Chamber had to be near. It had in come handy that she possessed some knowledge about Egyptian Tombs. One of her Client had once tasked her with robbing an Egyptian Tomb, so she had studied them.

Another Screen, another Chamber:

Kate fumed: The Detective tugged on her Manacles which held her Arms high above her head. She was more angry than scarred. The chains forced her to dance on her toes. She had stumbled across a hidden wire, which released a Booby Trap of sorts.

Some Arrow had hit her squarely in the Chest and when she regained consciousness she had found herself in that Chamber, forced to dance on her tightly tied toes. Her mouth had been packed full with Cotton Bandages (?) and her Breasts adorned with Clover Clamps.

Her calves burned like fire, and there was a new sound, the sounds large insects would make on stone. Kate´s Eyes widened as she saw, what emerged from the doorway across her, frantically she tugged at her Chains – and screamed into her Gag.

A different Chamber:

Anna Romanova stared at the ceiling and chewed on the large choke pear gag in her mouth. The ceiling above her showed a scene from the Book of the Dead. For the umpteenth Time she tugged at the Chains which held her down at the stone table she laid on.

Her Big Toes had been tied back to the Manacles around her Ankles. Between her legs, she sensed some Sort of Apparatus. The last thing Anna remembered was being grabbed by two Mummies and dragged into a Chamber.

She had managed to kick one Mummy squarely in the Face, so that the Assailant had to lose his grip, but her Triumph had been short lived, because in the same moment, a third Mummy had fired a crossbow at her, a sharp Pain in her Breast – and then blackness.

Someone entered the Chamber and came nearer.

Anna wore a white linen dress, which accentuated her cleavage nicely. Next to her a Mummy stood. The Stench of Decay was unbearable. The Mummy was covered into Bandages that once must have been white, but were now yellow, dirty and torn. In its hands the Mummy held a tool, which looked like a metal comb. It bowed down and touched her right Arm Pit with the Comb..

Out of dead Eyes the Mummy stared down at her, enjoying her discomfort. Something grabbed her right and something her left foot …. and then the torture began. Soon Anna was howling into her choking gag …trashing around as much as the Chains allowed.

Another Mummy shuffled nearer a burning Candle in her Hand … Anna´s eyes became wide as the first drop of Hot Wax fell between her heaving Breasts. And the artificial Phallus between her legs glided inside her Vagina and out, and in and out with hard thrusts.

Outside the Tomb:

“This is better than any Horror Movie!” Rachel Weinstein told Dana Scully as they watched Anna´s Predicament “Oh yeah!” the FBI-Agent agreed “What is Chris doing?” And the Screen changed again:

A Corridor inside the Tomb, place and time unknown:

Christine was not a happy camper. She had followed the Stairs and Passageways further down into the tomb a while now, her already icy cold feet, chunks of Ice by now. A while ago, she had heard something which had sounded like a muffled Scream, but she could not have been sure. She paused.

Sometimes it had its advantages being a highly qualified musician, she smiled grimly. Her absolute Pitch had detected the soft sounds of approaching feet, bare feet? No, she decided: Wrapped feet. The shuffling Steps came nearer – not one but two mummies stumbled towards her, but Chris was in no mood to exchange any pleasantries, she was not just pissed, she was royally pissed off.

And a furious Chris was someone not to be trifled with as the Mummies found out quickly. Like a force of nature she charged forward. The Mummy nearest to her she hit with the flashlight on its head hard, the Mummy went down to be sure Chris rammed her left heel into the Mummies Groin not only once but twice for good measure, causing the Mummy to scream.

The other Mummy she hit with her fist squarely between the eyes and delivered a powerful kick against its chest, which send it flying hard against the Wall, hitting it with an ugly sound. She did not head that her flimsy Tunic rode high and her Brazilian Landing Strip was on full Display.

The first Mummy on the floor tugged feebly at her left ankle. Chris shook it loose and rammed her heel down on the Mummies head. It did not move anymore. “You should have stayed down” she told her Victim flatly.

Her green Eyes blazing with fire, the Adrenaline coursing through her Veins, Chris bellowed down the Corridor. “Anyone else here in need of an ass kicking free of charge?” Retreating Steps told Chris that obviously someone had decided not to take her up on her offer “Coward” she muttered and decided to follow the Steps.

Outside the Tomb:

Rachel and Dana watched in Amazement on the Screen “Wow! Now I believe that she nearly beheaded the Dark Lady!” Scully exclaimed

“Yep” Rachel nodded “Chris is a force of nature! I fear somebodies Balls will be green and blue this evening! Weinstein chuckled.

“I hope only this Mummy has a good Insurance which covers the Damage” Scully replied dryly.

Another Chamber?

Hayley stood in a pit of Sorts. When she had come around she discovered, that she had been stripped naked and tied from head to foot with wet leather Straps against a Pillar. First her Body had tied, then against the Pilar.

With difficulty she looked down at her Toes. So tight was the thin strap around them that they began to turn purple. Dammed was the Floor cold! Two additional Straps held her Insteps together.

Every five Centimetres another Strap: The most uncomfortable was the one which cut into her Crotch. Well, the one Strap that nearly cut her Breasts in half was at least as uncomfortable.

Enhanced by the Straps which squashed her Elbows together.

Hayley fumed: Weinstein and Scully would soo pay for this!

How Hayley had landed in that pit she did not know. She had followed a long Corridor downwards … there had been a sting in her Ankle and the Darkness.

Her Mouth was filled with an overly large leather ball whose straps cut deep in the soft Corners of her Mouth. Soft leather covered her lower face from nose to chin. Despite that drool dripped down on her mounds. So tight was the leather sheath that the outlines of the Ball could be clearly seen.

Then the American heard first one soft click above her, then a second and a third. Just across from her three openings had appeared in the Wall and Sand began to stream on the floor. Soon her feet and ankles were covered in Sand. And the level rose, and rose … Hayley was not one panicking easily, but as the Sand had reached the Level of her Shoulders, she screamed into her Gag.

The Screen changed again:

Sophie lay flat inside of a Stone Sarcophagus. As tightly mummified as she was, she could not move a muscle. If she could have seen herself in a Mirror, she would have detected that only her Eyes and the Tip of her Nose were not enshrouded by Bandages.

She had been plugged both Ways. That her Arms had been wrapped tightly behind her back did not help. She could move her wrapped feet a little, but that was the only Movement possible. Sophie´s Mouth had been packed to Capacity with Gauze. To be honest? Beyond Capacity? No. Way beyond Capacitiy.

She could not know it, but one of the Priests had unfolded and spread a square of fine gauze on the free area of the stone table, opened the jar of herbs (releasing a pungent, spicy odor into the still, hot air), carefully loaded a steel spatula, and sprinkled the green flecks over the white gaze. This had been repeated until the gauze was lightly covered over its entire surface. The jar was restoppered and the gauze rolled into a long, thin cylinder.

A second square of gauze was unfolded, and the cylinder was carefully arranged "S"-fashion on its surface, then the second gauze was folded and rolled over the first, producing a smooth, white, cylinder, perhaps six inches long and four in diameter. This had ben tucked into a gauze tube, which stretched over the cylinder like a fine, taut net. The final result was like a fat, short, white sausage. To get that Sausage in her Mouth had cost the Priest some effort.

The Herbs inside Gauze caused her Body Heat to rise and a steadily growing feeling of Arousal. By now Sophie was so horny that she would have ravished a Goat on the Spot. She moaned and strained against her Cocoon.

What she also did not know: The Bandages plugging her Vagina and Anus had been prepared the same way as the gag, it was only a Matter of Time, till she had her first Orgasm.

Her Skin was extremely sensitive: Before she had been wrapped, every square inch of her Skin had been oiled. The Herbs in it had made her Skin 10 Times more sensible to the slightest touch.

Sophie heard someone – or were it more persons – coming nearer. Two men? One with the Head of a Jackal, one with the Head of an Ibis peered down her. Each carried a large Basket. The Men emptied the Contents of the Baskets on her, in the Sarcophagus. Sophie began to scream into her Gag.

A soft click: Nothing happened at first. Then she stared wide eyed at the Ceiling. The Stone plate above her began to descend downwards. She would be entombed alive! Slowly but steadily the man-shaped coffin lid sank deeper. Finally another soft click, she was alone in the Darkness ….

The Central Chamber:

The Dark Lady stepped through the Gateway. A large Chamber. In its Centre: A Pedestal, made of polished red Granite. Four steps lead up to it. One it on a velvet cushion: a shimmering object: The Bracelet of Anubis!

“You are mine!” The Thief exclaimed and stepped into the Chamber. A voice, a voice she knew stopped her dead in her Tracks. “Not so fast McKenzie, not so fast!”

The Dark Lady scoffed: “You think you can hinder me?”

“I recon I can” the other Woman replied confidently and came nearer …

One Hour later:

Chris Mood had not improved. ´Royally pissed off would be Understatement of the Century. She had cold feet, she was hungry and thirsty. Only by accident she had found the Way back to the Entrance. In the Distance she could make out the Entry of the cursed Tomb.

The Air was warmer now. She had to blink as she stumbled into the daylight. The warm Sand felt heavenly under her cold feet. Applause greeted her. There were her Friends. She counted: Only Kirsty and Sarah were missing.

“Come here Chris!” Rachel Weinstein addressed and presented her with a drink and gave her the once over. To her Credit: She tried to keep a straight Face, but failed, abysmally so.

“Not a word” Chris growled “Say anything and you will be found by archaeologists a thousand years from now.”

“Cool down Chris!” The American soothed her “Tell me that this wasn't fun."

"Bear in mind that there are eight of us and two of you and that there is a good chance I am the least pissed off of everyone." Chris snapped back.

"It was meant as a bit of fun." Weinstein said, still smiling – and undeterred by Chris´ fury.

"I think you should be praying the others see it that way." Chris stared back at her before she changed the Subject: “Where are Kirsty and Sarah?”

“Come, look for yourself!” The Heiress beckoned her and pointed at the Screen “The Final is about to Commence but have a seat first”

Chris was only slightly mollified but followed Weinstein under the Sun Screen. “Take a seat” the American pointed to another Recliner. Chris fell down on the Recliner and sighed. One of the Staff knelt down at her feet and began to clean them, then massaging them gently. Another one presented her with a drink.

“Chris?” “Yes Anna” “If you don´t mind me saying so, you look a little worse for wear” “Just shut up” came the curt reply “Uups, someone is a little grumpy” Anna grinned sweetly. “Don´t overdo it” Chris countered “Me? Never!” The Russian smiled innocently. “There look at the Screen!”

The Screen showed a Chamber, obviously the central room of the Tomb. Two Women were encircling each other, cautiously waiting for an opportunity to attack. Sarah and Kirsty, in Chris´ opinion both opponents were evenly matched. Chris curiosity got the better of her and she watched with interest.

When they had toasted the Winner with a Glass of Champagne, Rachel Weinstein and Dana Scully toasted the contestants: “To all of you and a most memorable Event!” The Applause was at lukewarm at best, especially Chris seemed not to be entirely placated, Weinstein noticed.

“She will get over it” she told herself and addressed the Girls “We will return now to the Resort, you will have 90 Minutes to relax and get ready for the final Round of our little Tournament!”

“What do you have in mind Rachel?” Chris interrupted her “That would be spoiling the Surprise, wouldn't it Chris?” their Host smiled.

“Keep in mind what I told you before and after we displayed all good Sportsmanship, I think we are entitled to know what is in store for us for my Part I am not in the mood for waking up naked on an icy cold floor again” Chris said that smiling, but her undertone made it clear, that this point was not open for debate.

Finally Rachel relented “I guess you have a point Christine” Would you explain the next Contest Dana?” The FBI agent nodded:

“The last Contest will be a Team-Building Exercise: You will form two Teams of Four. Your Task will be to create the perfect Mummy. You will choose one Team Member which will play the Mummy. When we have returned to the Resort, you will have 90 Minutes for Relaxation and Preparation, the Staff will assist you.”

While Dana had spoken, Chris´ Mood had obviously changed because she smiled broadly “I am in” and the others also murmured their consent. Rachel regarded the Pianist with a long look. Something had obviously changed.

When they had arrived at the Resort everybody retired to their Quarters. Hayley´s Smartphone signaled an incoming message. “From Chris” she told Kirsty

“What does she want?” the Briton asked

“We should meet her ASAP at her Quarters.” Hayley returned frowning, then a smile crossed her face

“I think I have an idea what she wants”

“And what?” Kirsty asked

“You will see” her Friend replied mysteriously.

As they arrived at Chris´ Bungalow they met Anna and Kate. The others were already present. “What´s up Chris?” Anna grinned “Why the rush?” Chris and Hayley exchanged a look and Chris nodded. The American took that as her Clue “What Chris wants to tell us, that we will change the Rules of the next competition a bit – am I right Chris?” The Pianist smiled broadly “Exactly” “

"I still don't get it” Anna raised her Eyebrows

“A little slow on the Uptake, aren´t we?” Kate teased her. Anna made a face. Hayley explained.

The Russian grinned maliciously “Brilliant Idea”

“I knew you would like it” Chris grinned.

She turned to the others: “Everybody in?” Nods all around “Okay then. Get back to your Quarters and refresh, we meet at 1400 at the Main Complex – I am for my part are in dire need of a hot shower!”

“Well, you are showing a lot of leg” Anna teased Chris, who still wore her no longer white Tunic.

The Blonde countered “Interested in an Ass Kicking free of Charge? I am right in the mood you know”

“Na” Anna smiled “With regret I must decline” And they smiled at each other.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Every time I decide that a given chapter is your best piece of work, you go immediately and prove me wrong. And you have done it again, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]! This is brimstone hot. Well done once more.

I do wonder who will be the mummy's. But I have my guesses, I do.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic