The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection Special Update (14.02.2024) (FFMMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I am still trying to catch up with Stella and Carmen and the others on NewHome, but I hope to make it back to this great story soon...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I guess this answers my question about Kate's leave of absence! Tying up some loose ends. Pun intended!

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Very nice read - looking forward to reading more good stuff on the hunt...!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago Very nice read - looking forward to reading more good stuff on the hunt...!
Then you will glad to hear, that the next update is due tomorrow :) And thanks for the compliment!
Last edited by Caesar73 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I posted this Chapter accidently twice
Last edited by Caesar73 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention]

Lara Croft 2.0 Part II

She turned around the Corner and took in the Tableau in front of her: With her back to a Basalt Block of roughly two metres high sat a Woman on some sort of Cover. A very tied up and gagged Woman. Since her head was enshrouded by a heavy leather Helmet it was at first glance impossible to tell who she was.

The light olive tone of her Skin and the spectacular Pair of Breasts told Chris though, that this had to be Sophie. Carefully she stepped nearer; the Woman showed not the slightest reaction that she had registered Chris´ Presence – at first. Then the helmeted Head moved in her direction: Sophie might be deaf, blind and gagged, but obviously she had sensed Chris´ Presence.

The Pianist inspected Sophie´s Bonds. Her mummified Hands had been tied in a tight Reverse-Prayer-Tie high behind her Shoulder Blades. Tight Rope Bands framed her Breasts. As she stepped nearer Chris´ could see, that the Lawyer wore some kind of Chastity Belt. Her legs had been frog tied and the Soles of her feet and her Big Toes tied tightly together.

Between her Soles a Tube had been inserted, held there by a strap which held her Insteps together. The Strap was locked, so that Chris could not retrieve the Tube or remove the Strap.

The Question was: Where were the dammed Keys. Chris took a look around. In two Metres Distance stood a Metal-Box, a quick inspection told Chris, that it contained Sophie´s Clothes, and the same Gear Chris had been provided with, but no key.

The logical Assumption was that Sophie had the Keys on her Body. Since she was stark naked, there were few possibilities left. Chris produced the Combat Knife and began carefully to sever the Bonds which tied her friends upper Body. Whoever had done the tying had done a truly professional and aesthetically pleasing job.

Sophie had no Idea how long she had sat tied up under the warm Egyptian Sun. After she had come around again, she had quickly found out, that she was gagged, blind, deaf and very much tied up.

She was flexible and so the Reverse-Prayer Tie did not bother her for the moment. Being tied long term this way would be a different matter though. The Vibrator in her Vagina was set on a medium setting – probably to keep her occupied and on Edge – and frustrated.

She was blind, deaf and dumb, but she had other senses – and those told her, that she was no longer alone. If that was good or bad Sophie could not tell. She felt the other Person kneeling down next to her and checking her bonds. That Perfume she knew, the Lawyer knew now who the Person was, Sophie relaxed.

Sophie felt that the Bonds which held her Arms in Position were severed with quick, precise Motions. When she could move her Arms again, she laid her mummified fists into her lap and waited patiently, as the Tape, which held her Hands into fists, was very carefully removed. Only then Sophie registered that she held something in each Hand.

Sophie opened her Palms and felt the two Items removed. Her Saviour fumbled at a point behind her Head. The Leather Helmet was removed and the foam ball in her Mouth came free.

She blinked till she could see the Person in front of her clearly: Chris smiled at her “Are you alright Sophie?” The Lawyer nodded. Gently Chris held a Bottle of Water against her lips and let her drink in small sips.

Sophie watched as Chris inserted another Key into the Keyhole of the Strap which held her Soles together. A soft klick and Chris could remove the Strap and the Tube. A few Minutes later the Lawyer was able to stand, free of all Bonds. She stretched “What´s in the Tube?”

Chris produced a golden Amulet in Form of an Anckh-Cross “That might come in Handy” she smiled. Minutes later Sophie had dressed “Ready?” Chris grinned, Sophie nodded and they followed the next Pointer. Sophie had to admit that so far this Quest had been fun – mostly.

She was curious whom they would find next.

Another Place in the Desert, two Kilometres away:

Anna had the feeling to float in the Air. When she had regained consciousness she quickly discovered that she was blind, deaf, dumb and gagged - and tightly mummified. Between her legs she sensed the Presence of a large Vibrator. She was held upright, but by what? She could not move an inch. The Russian was not in any Pain and she felt secure, despite her Predicament.

Chris and Sophie had followed the Trail, up and down several Dunes and Wadi – their Way led them in narrow Serpentines up to another Cliff, they turned a Corner and stared in Amazement at the Scene before them:

A Mummy was dangling in the Air, tightly tied to Frame. Her Body was covered by a leather Harness, which encompassed the Head and reached down to the Insteps, where a strap held the Feet of the Mummy en pointe. Same went for the head. A complex web of Straps held the Mummy in Position.

“Wow” Sophie starred in Awe at the very female Mummy before them as they stepped nearer, she could see that the Mummies Head was covered by a Mask, like the one which had been found in the Tomb of King Tut

Death Mask of King Tut

“Any Idea who she is?”

Chris pondered Sophie´s Question “Difficult to tell, from here … and more important how do we get her down?”

Sophie scanned the Environment, concentrated then she pointed to a Pad in the Cliff next to the Mummy “Remember the Ankh-Amulet you recovered? The Pad has the exact form of that Amulet ….”

Anna groaned, the Vibrator had suddenly sprung into High Gear … when she returned to earth she felt Movement, she had the feeling to sink.

Indeed: After Chris had touched the Pad with the Amulet, the Frame with the Mummy began to sink slowly down to the floor, till the Mummy lay flat on her back on the sand. Chris and Sophie set to Work and removed the Straps and finally the Harness.

Anna felt that the Straps of the Harness were released. Someone pulled something of her Head. The Vibrator began to buzz again. She groaned into her Gag. Not again.

After they had removed the Death-Mask Chris and Sophie discovered, that beneath the Mask the Head of the Mummy was enshrouded by the same Bandages as the rest of the Mummies Body.

Finding the beginning of the Wraps proofed to be difficult but it was Sophie who found it. They began to unravel the Mummies Head only to find out that beneath the Bandages was one of those heavy leather Helmets.

“We must find the Keys” the Blonde mused

“No other way then to unwrap her first” Sophie concluded, Chris nodded. Unwrapping Anna took them nearly thirty Minutes. Finally Anna lay naked before them her Body had visibly relaxed as they had removed the buzzing Vibrator.

Under the Bandages they had discovered a key and another Anckh-Amulet. The latter had been placed on Anna´s Brazilian Landing Strip. Chris grinned.

Finally they were able to remove the Helmet. Anna´s Eyes were still dreamy and cloudy.

“Is everything alright?” Sophie voiced her Concern

“I guess so” Anna groaned as she sat up “I hate being mummified and vibrated”

“Now you know what I had to endure in Nuremberg” Chris teased her Friend “Nah” Anna demurred “Compared to your Predicament this Mummification was rather comfy – sort of”

20 Minutes later Anna had recovered and dressed. The Russian stretched “All in all that was fun!” she grinned.

They learned on the following stages of the Quest that there seemed to be Variations:

They had found Kirsty tied down on a stone slab, resembling a Table used for Preparing the Dead for the Afterlife.

The Hogtie had been a very tight one and a complex Web of shackles and ropes held her there. As they had found out, they needed Chris´, Sophie´s and Anna´s Keys to free the Briton from the Table. Of course her head had been encased in one of those heavy Duty leather Helmets.

Kate had been tied to a Lotus Column from head to Toe stark naked. She too wore one of those Helmets. All ten Toes had been tied neatly together.

Hayley and Sarah had been presented like famous Egyptian Pieces of Art:

Hayley had been posed as an almost perfect Copy of Queen Nefertari standing before the God Thot. While Thot had been indeed a life-size Statue Nefertari was Hayley or vice versa:

Even if one stood before Nefertari/ Hayley one could not see, that Hayley wore a skin tight suit, a wig under the traditional Dress of an Egypt Queen. She had worn a Helmet and Wig. The American had been held in Position by a complex web of straps made of some sort of translucent Material.

For Sarah another traditional Pose had been chosen, that of a Scribe:

She had worn no Helmet, but only with a Facemask, with a built in Gag. Her short black Hair had been prolonged with extensions. Under her pleated loin cloth a Chastity-Belt had been hidden which held a Dildo and a butt plug in Place.

She too was held in position by translucent straps. When they found her, they were Witnesses of a spectacular Orgasm. Her rapidly moving breast was the only indicator that something was amiss though.

But the Masterpiece had been Sybil, who had drawn short straw, being the last to be rescued:

Sybil resembled a perfect Copy from the Cleopatra-Movie starring Elizabeth Taylor. There was that famous Scene, when Cleopatra enters Rome with Caisarion, hers and Caesars Son:

Sybil/ Cleopatra sat on golden Throne in an exact Copy of an old Egyptian Palace Room.

The golden Dress and her golden coat hid an elaborate System of Straps which held Sybil in the traditional Pose of an Egypt King, holding the Crook and the Flail crossed above her Chest. What the occasional Observer could not see: The Throne was in fact a Sybian Stool. Furthermore Sybil´s Feet were pressed by translucent Straps against a pulsating Pad, tickling Sybil´s soft soles permanently.

Her beautiful Face betrayed nothing. The artificial Face hid another of those Helmets. To free Sybil of her Predicament they had to use all their Keys in a specific pattern.

When they had Sybil relieved of her Throne, the Secretary had been a quivering sweaty mess. She had been sat on her Throne of Horrors for nearly two hours by now.

Together they had solved the Riddle of the Sphinx - the Fragments of the Stele which they had collected were complete. It resembled a copy of the famous Stone of Rosette, which had had made the deciphering of the Hieroglyphs only possible:

The Stone of Rosette, British Museum

Rachel Weinstein and Dana Scully toasted them: “This was extraordinary Ladies!” the Heiress smiled.

Sybil kept her opinion to herself. True she had had some extraordinary Orgasms – but the tickling pad had driven her crazy. But who was she to spoil the mood?

Dana added: “You have earned a few hours in the Spa and prepare for the festive Dinner in the Evening!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

outstanding!

One would like to be part of it! Wow!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[quote=Nainur post_id=123261 time=1646471603 user_id=14189]
outstanding!

One would like to be part of it! Wow!
[/quote @Nainur really said it all. Egyptology, beautiful pictures, beautiful women, tugs: For what else could I want?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nicely told! It seems that the last game was one to to build a team and not create conflict within the team. It was build for Chris to succeed. Now at least everyone will leave with a positive feeling, and the two responsible for this naughty adventure will also escape further revenge.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Well, [mention]Caesar73[/mention] , if I'm being honest I'm not as enthralled about these games as I was about the drama portions of your narrative. I suppose there will be more drama in the future.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Nicely told! It seems that the last game was one to to build a team and not create conflict within the team. It was build for Chris to succeed. Now at least everyone will leave with a positive feeling, and the two responsible for this naughty adventure will also escape further revenge.
Thank you - and you are spot on: Rachel and Scully wanted to End these Days at the Red Sea at a positive not, now as it time to part ways :)

[mention]Trammel[/mention]
Well, @Caesar73 , if I'm being honest I'm not as enthralled about these games as I was about the drama portions of your narrative. I suppose there will be more drama in the future.

You can bet on it [mention]Trammel[/mention] - in the next Case of Chris and her Friends, there will be Drama - lots of it to be exact, but I will tell no more. Two updates from now, the Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection will be over.

The secondlast update is due tomorrow :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

And I would not expect you to let the cat out of the bag [mention]Caesar73[/mention] . It is enough to know there is a cat waiting to be let out! :)

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago It is enough to know there is a cat waiting to be let out! :)
In fact there is, a large black one, meet Salem, [mention]Trammel[/mention] :)

He is eager to come out :) But alas he has to wait a little while longer - the poor chap

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]iliketights[/mention]

Dear Friends, Followers, Readers this is the foremost Part of the Hunt, the Journey which began in Hamburg Months ago is about to come to an end.

Farewell and following Seas I

The Evening: Dinner at the Resort:

The Dinner had been fantastic. Everyone was in High-Spirits. Chris looked around fondly at her Companions. As different as they all were, they were connected now by a firm bond:

There was Sophie, the District Attorney, who had been blackmailed by her father in Law to take part in his sick games, abducted on von Winterfeldt´s behalf.

The last weeks had changed her. Where her way would lead her in the future would remain to be seen. Von Winterfeldt had been right on one account though: Sophie had only tapped into a fraction of her true Potential.

Sophie conversed with Kirsty Garrett, the former second in Command of the Criminal Mastermind Elizabeth Crawford. Kirsty had followed her conscience and payed a high Price, the Briton had fallen from Grace but in the last weeks she had demonstrated that she was highly capable and dependable. She and Hayley were the right choice for building up the new Premises of Art Incorporated in New York.

And speaking of Hayley King: The daughter of the Commissioner of the NYPD had gone a long way in the last years. After working for a secret Government Agency she had had the Misfortune to cross Elizabeth Crawford´s Path. After escaping Crawford, she had been blackmailed by the latter to return to Mystery Island. Now, after they had paid Crawford a visit Hayley was finally free to return to the States for a fresh start.

Sarah McKenzie: Their paths had crossed in September after von Winterfeldt had tasked the Canadian with warning off Chris and her Friends. Sworn Enemies at first, their relationship was now a different one. To define the nature of that relationship Chris would leave to others.

They had gone through much and now a bond had formed between them. She knew that the Thief was drawn to her, well to her butt, to her feet and to her bosom at least, she smiled to herself. Chris was not naïve enough though to believe that the Dark Lady had forsaken her old ways completely.

Anna was chatting with Kate. The Violinist and the Homicide Detective; the three of them had been together in this from the start. Chris and Anna went back a long way, there were few people, who knew her better than Anna, and even less people she would trust the way, she trusted Anna.

Chris had met Kate Beckett in course of an Investigation in New York one year ago; during the Hunt for the Weinstein Collection they had become firm Friends, her tenacity, her unwavering sense for Justice, her Courage Chris admired deeply.

For Anna and Kate Chris would storm the Gates of Hell or jump into the deepest abyss without any hesitation – and she knew they would do the same for her – and her heart went out to her Friends.

Now it was time though:

This evening they had enjoyed a fantastic five-course-Menu. On Chris behalf the Staff had refilled all their Champaign-Flutes anew.

Chris stood, took her glass and touched the Glass with her Spoon. The Conversations around the Table died down and everybody looked expectantly at the Pianist:

“I am not the one for longwinded Speeches so I will be brief” Chris began “Hear hear!” Anna interrupted, the Pianist ignored the Russian and continued “We all have gone a long way together in the last weeks and months, tomorrow we will part ways, but the bond which connects us will remain” she paused and there was polite Applause around the Table.

“Since the time to say farewell draws near I want to say thank you to all of you” Chris turned to Rachel Weinstein “Dear Rachel, two weeks ago you told me, that you would like to hear Sophie sing” she smiled warmly at the District Attorney “Sophie, Anna and I will play for you this evening.

Music can express much more than any words can do. Before we will play for you I want to toast to you. So join me and take your Glasses “May the road rise to meet you!” she toasted and her Friends returned the Toast.

Chris smiled “While Sophie, Anna and I prepare, enjoy the Champaign, but be advised to keep your Glasses filled!”

The others resumed their Conversations while Anna, Chris and Sophie began their Preparations.

Rachel Weinstein followed the three Musicians with rapt Attention. She had heard Anna and Chris playing before, since the two concerted regularly in New York. Sophie on the other hand was a wild card. Chris had told her about what had happened in the last Weeks, especially about Sophie´s immense musical talent how she and the Lawyer had concerted together. So Weinstein was very curious.

Chris adjusted the Seat and played a few scales. The Keyboard was perfectly tuned the Mechanic reacted to Chris slightest touch. The Pianist nodded approvingly. Anna had begun her Warm Up the sound of the Lord-Dun-Raven filled the air with it´s clear and radiant tone.

To Christine it looked always that the Violin was a natural Part of Anna´s body. The Violin and she seemed to be one. Chris was not surprised that Anna had slipped her high-heeled Sandals off “I feel more connected to the world that way” her Friend had once explained that habit to her.

Sophie also warmed up: It was only a few times since Chris had heard Sophie sing. The first time had been the Recital for von Winterfeldt. They had never played together before, but they had instantly connected as if they had done this many times.

Chris exchanged looks with Sophie and Anna. They were ready.

Their Audience looked expectantly at the three Musicians as Chris rose “Dear Friends, we will give now a short recital for you: We will begin with Anna and me playing Mozart, the Sonata for Violin and Piano KV 526!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wk-8gqpmqs
Hilary Hahn and Natalie Zhu play KV 526 - Presto

“What does that mean KV 526?” Kirsty whispered to Hayley “Isn´t that obvious?” the American teased her Friend “Well unlike other people I could name I had not the pleasure to attend expensive private schools” the Briton huffed “KV stands for Köchel Catalogue, a chronological Catalogue of Mozart´s Compositions” Hayley explained “but listen” she admonished the Briton:

Chris and Anna exchanged a look, a subtle nod by Chris and they began to play. Kate watched and listened in awe. When Chris and Anna played it sounded so effortlessly as if playing this Music was the most natural thing do, especially the final presto which the two Musicians took fast, without missing a single beat.

Their Audience had been captivated by the Performance of the two Musicians. Both bowed low and basked in the Applause. Finally Chris bade for Silence: “I will play now Chopin for you, the final three Etudes of op. 25”

Anna and Sophie exchanged a look, Chris had played these three Etudes for von Winterfeldt, playing them here and now, was an indicator that Chris felt totally at ease and up for the Challenge these immensely difficult Compositions posed – not many Pianists would have dared to play this Music like Chris did:

Sophie followed Chris´ Performance with astonishment: if Chris had thrown all caution out of the Wind at the Adlernest, this ride was even wilder. But the Pianist hit every key with sheer perfection and effortlessly. In the more lyrical Parts of the Etudes Chris let the Grand Piano sing.

At the Adlernest she had done this to express her feelings and emotions und pressure, today it was a demonstration of her artistic brilliance, it expressed her sheer love for what she was doing – and Sophie felt the difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg5vuEMiXXU
Boris Berezovsky plays Chopin Etude op 25/12

After the Chris had thundered the last Accord of op 25/12 into the Keyboard with all her might, there was stunned silence. Even Kirsty, who was absolutely no classic buff, sensed that she had been witness to an extraordinary spectacle.

As the Applause had died down, it was Sophie´s turn. The German let her hand right hand rest on the Grand Piano as she addressed their Audience:

“I will sing for you an Aria of Handel, from his famous opera Alcina “Ah mio core” – the Sorceress Alcina sings about lost love, if you ask me few Composers have this feeling better set into Music – but judge for yourself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7v3mX-jz4Y&t=26s
Patricia Petibon sings Handel´s Aria “Oh mio core”

Chris played the slow Introduction and when Sophie sang the first Notes, everybody listened only to her.

Rachel Weinstein was fascinated, she had heard many famous Singers perform, but the Talent Sophie displayed was extraordinary. Almost effortlessly her warm mezzo conveyed all the Emotions Handel had set into Music, her ornamentations never forced or exaggerated.

And Chris did what a good accompanist should do; she carried Sophie, the Vocal line stood always in the Centre.

Sophie laid her heart in the Music without reservation – and even the stern Dark Lady teared up – a bit – such powerful was Sophie´s spell.

Sophie basked in the warm applause, she felt elated this was what she wanted to do: to share her Talent to sing with the World; she remembered a part of the Conversation she had with Carl von Winterfeldt, when they had met personally for the first time:

”Out of the blue von Winterfeldt asked her: “Sophie, I heard that you had considered a career as opera singer before committing yourself to the courts of law, why is that?”

This question took Sophie by surprise. Very few people knew that, that she had studied music. She still took lessons twice a week. But becoming a professional musician had never been an option for her. How von Winterfeldt had found out?

She pondered the question: “I love singing and I love the law, but the music is something for me only. It is private, it is personal.”

Another thing that had changed in the last weeks, she would pursue this road further.

Anna joined the Singer next to the Grand Piano as Chris stood again and raised her Voice

“This Evening is the Moment of Departure; tomorrow we will go all separate Ways but we will meet again of that I am sure, so we will perform for you one last Song together – and I would like you to prepare yourself with a full Glass of this excellent Champagne – I want to see nobody with an empty Goblet!”

When all Glasses were filled the three Musicians exchanged a look, Chris nodded at Anna and the first tones of “Auld lang syne” filled the Room. Anna played the Melody, and the warm clear tone of the Stradivarius rose above the Accords of the Piano.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_6Vs8pADrQ
The Choral Scholars of University College Dublin perform Auld Lang Syne

Sophie could see Tears shimmering around the table. She took a breath. Chris and Anna were just about to finish the first Verse. Sophie intoned the second Verse

And surely you’ll buy your pint cup!
and surely I’ll buy mine!
And we’ll take a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

For auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we’ll take a cup of kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

Anna did not just play the Notes now but played a second melody above Sophie´s Voice. The three Musicians played as one, like one living and breathing organism. Neither the Violin, nor the Piano, nor Sophie´s Voice stood out.

As Sophie intoned the last Verse it was Kirsty who joined them, and the others fell in suit. Chris exchanged a look with Sophie and Anna and they repeated the Refrain.

After the last Refrain, Chris stood up took a full Glass from a Tablet which seemed to appear out of nowhere, raised it and toasted with the lyrics of the last Verse:

“And there’s a hand my trusty friend!
And give me a hand o’ thine!
And we’ll take a right good-will draught,
for auld lang syne”

“To auld lang syne!” the others rang back. With bright Eyes Chris drained her Glass and smashed it on the floor “Huzzah!”

“Huzzah!” The others followed her example.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Ah, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Your farewell dinner was exquisite. It was made especially so by your selection of music. I must report a wee problem with the Hilary Hahn piece. Youtube said that was not available. None-the-less, this is a highly charged, wonderfully emotional piece of writing.
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

And 'Auld lang syne' never fails to touch me - even if just reading...
so very well done!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice part. The group will part ways after everything they have done together. Yet, this is not the end? What will happen? Some bondage at night, or will someone be transported to their destination in an onorthodox way?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Nice part. The group will part ways after everything they have done together. Yet, this is not the end? What will happen? Some bondage at night, or will someone be transported to their destination in an onorthodox way?
I apologize [mention]Beaumains[/mention] you ask valid questions, but I apologize I am not at liberty to answer them right now - but all we be revealed tomorrow or Sunday at the latest :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The final Part of the Hunt will be online at some Point between 2000 and 2200 MEST! So stay tuned :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

And so the end of this adventure is upon us. So many questions have been asked and answered. While others remain open. Yet I’m sure it’s not just myself that’s grateful for all your efforts. That’s pleased you picked up pen and paper so to speak. Went from regular supporter of others. To author in your own right. Which is way I find myself already on the edge of my seat. Desperate to see what offering you have in mind next. Thank you my friend. For all you’ve produced. All your efforts. But most of all for the enjoyment you’ve provided to one and all.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]Trammel[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention]
Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago Thank you my friend. For all you’ve produced. All your efforts. But most of all for the enjoyment you’ve provided to one and all.
Dear Bandit, thank you for your kind words - your support during this Journey was most helpful. That being said: Dear Friends, dear Readers the Journey which began nearly 10 Months ago is about to come to an End and I want to thank each and every one of you.

Personally I want to thank some People whose support, encouragement, astute reading and critic has contributed much to the fact that dared to write this wild Child of my Imagination and was able to finish it, if I fortot anyone, the blame is mine :)

Thank you [mention]GreyLord[/mention], thank you [mention]Bandit666[/mention], thank you [mention]Beaumains[/mention], thank you [mention]mrjones2009[/mention], thank you [mention]Mineira1986[/mention], thank you [mention]slackywacky[/mention] and at last to [mention]wolfman[/mention] who performed the - at the beginning - arduous Task to read each and every Chapter.

P.s.: Thank you [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for this fantastic banner of mine!

So, here is it, the final Chapter of the Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection

Hurghadda, the Resort: The next Morning:

On the Tarmac in the bright morning Sun stood two Private Jets, ready for take-off. Rachel Weinstein, Dana Scully, Hayley, Kirsty and Kate would depart with one of them to New York.

Chris, Anna, Sybil and Sophie would board the second one for Hamburg. From Hamburg Sophie would fly to Nuremberg. Their luggage was already on board. Now it was time say goodbye – for now. There were a lot of hugs and some tears.

Kate hugged Sophie tightly “Whenever you want to talk, I am just one phone call away”

“I know” the German returned the Embrace and pulled herself together “Good bye Kate!”

“Good bye Sophie we will soon met again!” The Detective replied warmly “Stay strong!”

“I will!” Sophie replied and she meant it

New York: A loft in Queens, later that day:

Sarah McKenzie typed the Security Code in and the massive Door swung open. While she was entirely sure that nobody could have penetrated her High-End-Security-System the Dark Lady searched each Room thoroughly. One could never be careful enough in her line of Work.

One hour later the Thief had freshened up and had a light meal. She went to another massive Door and typed in another Code, additionally the System demanded a retina-Scan, and a Scan of her right Palm. Only then the Door opened. Her “Chamber of Secrets” was a heavily shielded, windowless Room.

One of the Computers stood on a separate Desk. The PC had no connection to the Net and was more heavily shielded than Fort Knox. Only after she had entered five different Access Codes the System granted her Access to “the Vault”

The Dark Lady opened one Folder:

Mission Parameters for Operation Black Eagle

Target: Christine von der Marwitz

Profession: Pianist, grandiose Chopin- and Schumann Interpret, Art Detective, speciality: Recovery of stolen or lost Scores, Instruments and other art works.

Begin of the Operation: Saturday, September 10th, 1800 hours

Primary Objective: Deliver a warning

Secondary Objective: Having fun

And so it all had begun. Sarah McKenzie had achieved said Objectives. She had delivered a Warning, she had had fun. Lots of it – the Thief smiled to herself.

That day in Hamburg had a special place in her heart. But it had not ended there. The Artist and the Thief had become … she searched for the right term: “Friends?”

Of one thing she was sure though: The future held interesting prospects. Sarah McKenzie looked forward to see a certain Musician again - a devious Smile crossed the Canadian´s lips - and to have some more fun with her, with her glorious butt, with her beautiful feet and with her ample bosom, to be exact.

Details mattered.

And to her ultimate surprise she felt another Emotion, something different that went beyond simple physical attraction.

The future held interesting prospects indeed.

New York: Castle´s and Kate´s Loft around the same time:

Captain Kate Beckett with the NYPD left the Elevator and pulled her Trolley behind her. The Detective hesitated a moment before she opened the Door of the Loft she inhabited with her Husband and Mystery Writer Richard Castle.

When she crossed the Threshold she closed the Door behind her. Kate went into the living Room and took in the Scene before her: The Table was laid for two and lavishly decorated, the soft Candlelight filled the Room with warm light; Scents of Italian Cuisine hang in the air, Ossobuco?

So engrossed the Investigator had been that she did not notice that her Husband had entered the Room, in his Hand he held a bottle of red Wine “Hello Stranger, what are you doing here and where is my beloved Wife?”

Kate smiled “she is here, come closer” The Writer sat the bottle aside and they walked at each other “Prove to me that you are the real Captain Beckett” he demanded “I will” she whispered and kissed her Husband full on the lips and embraced Castle tightly. How much she had missed him!

When they came up for air the Writer told his Wife “I am still not totally convinced that you are the real Katherine Haughton Beckett”

“Then let me convince you” Kate whispered, took his hand firmly and pulled him towards their bed room ….

New York: The Mansion of Hayley´s Father:

Hayley was very silent as they drove up the Pathway which led to her Father and Mother´s Mansion. She had been silent most of the Drive. After they had landed at the Airport she and Kirsty had driven to Hayley´s Flat, to freshen up and get a change of clothes.

It had been awkward to enter the Flat. The last time she had been there had been seven Months ago, when Crawford had blackmailed her in returning to Mystery Island after she and Gabriella had escaped aided by Kirsty.

She had skyped with her Dad, the Commissioner, several times after the Final Assault on the Adlernest. The American had been incredibly thankful for Chris gracious Offer to lead the new American Bureau of Art Incorporated together with Kirsty. Kate Beckett and Sarah McKenzie would consult on a regular Basis.

“You are nervous as hell you know” Kirsty chuckled “Is it that obvious?” the former Investigator replied a bit indignantly “You have barely said a word for over an hour and that is just not like you” the Briton teased her Friend.

They walked to the Entrance Door and Hayley pressed the Door Bell – nothing happened at first, then steps neared the Door, then it swung wide open. The Commissioner and his Daughter looked at each other, stood still for a Moment.

Hayley threw herself in his father´s Arms and hugged him tightly. Overwhelmed by her Emotions she welled up and her Father softly stroked her about her back …. Hayley was home – finally she was home.

Stein, near Nuremberg, Germany, Reichenbach Castle:

The Cab held before the Main Entrance of Reichenbach Castle. With every passing Mile, Sophie had felt more uneasy. Almost six Weeks had passed since she had last been there. Only six Weeks, but to Sophie it seemed a Life Time ago. So much had changed.

The Cab Driver had lifted her Trolley out of the Trunk and bade Sophie a good bye. Pulling the Trolley across the paved Pathway she had walked to the Main Entrance. Sophie entered the Code into the Pad and the large heavy oaken Gates swung open.

The District Attorney crossed the Threshold. Her Heels clicking loud on the Marble Floor, the last time she had been here, in the spacious Entrance Hall she had been restrained in Elizabeth Crawford´s enhanced restraining System, blindfolded and gagged.

Her Husband, Lucas, would not return from a Photo-Safari in Spain before tomorrow evening, so she would have time to get settled in – for the time being at least.

There would be some difficult Conversations to be had. Since she and Chris´ had escaped from the Adlernest Lukas and her had talked several times over the phone. To call those Conversations awkward would have been an understatement. There was that 600 Pound Gorilla in the Room: How Lucas´ Father had blackmailed and abused her.

Simply to return to her old life and pretending that nothing out of the ordinary had happened in the last six weeks was out of the question.

Sophie would find a buyer for Reichenbach-Industries. The Money she would give it to a Charity. She would quit her Job as District Attorney. As soon as possible she would join Art. Incorporated and work as Corporate Lawyer and begin her training as an Operative – continue her Musical Studies and may, just maybe record a recital of Handel Arias. Chris had the necessary Contacts in the Business.

At some point she would have to enter the Bureaus of her Father in Law. The last time she had been there had been the day of her Abduction. Sophie had had an Appointment with the old Bastard.

When she had entered the Office Brunhild, one of von Winterfeldt´s Valkyries, had just executed the old Reichenbach. Sophie had frozen in shock, when the cold Steel of Gun had been pressed into her Neck ….

She pulled herself together and went to the Elevator.

Her old life was over, her new life was about to begin.

Hamburg, Blankenese, Villa von der Marwitz early Evening:

Chris and Anna watched the Cab leaving. The Flight from Hurghadda to Hamburg had been uneventful. While Sybil had decided to spent the night in the Penthouse in the City, Chris and Anna had decided to return to the Villa Chris and the Russian inhabited at Hamburg Blankenese

Chris´ Villa in Hamburg-Blankenese

For Mid-November it was a surprisingly warm and sunny day for a Citizen of Hamburg at least. Chris shuddered despite her warm coat. The Contrast was stark: Only Yesterday they had hiked through the Egyptian Dessert under the warm Egyptian Sun.

When was the last time she had been here in Blankenese? If memory served it must have been shortly after the Dark Lady had paid them a visit, a day after her former Fiancé had been shot. Almost three Months had passed since then.

Ragna Sigurdsdottir, Chris´ “Lady in Waiting” as the Herculean Blonde with the Pose and Bearing of one of Odin´s Valkyries called herself awaited them. With 6´,5” she towered even over Anna.

Almost effortless she had fetched Chris´ and Anna´s heavy Trolley. She would have even taken the Russian´s Violin Case, but Anna never let the Lord-Dun-Raven out of her Hands.

As they entered the spacious Entrance Hall, they were greeted by the heavenly Smells of a Bouillabaisse. A smile curled Anna´s lips “Do my nostrils deceive me?” “They do not Miss Anna” the Icelander smiled “I have been on the Market this Morning – why don´t you freshen up and we have Dinner around 0700 PM?”

Later, after Dinner around 0900 PM:

After Dinner Chris and Anna retreated to the Lounge with a Glass of Wine, Chris sat on the Couch, her legs folded under her and perused the Post which had piled up during their Absence. Anna saw that Chris took an envelope of heavy handmade Paper and let it fall as if her Hand had been burned – her face had become pale.

“What is it?” Anna looked concerned at her Friend, Chris just pointed to the Envelope. Anna stood up and took it. The handwriting in black ink looked vaguely familiar, clear but a little shaky as if the Writer was not used to write by Hand.

Anna read:

To Christine von der Marwitz and Grand Duchesse Anna Romanova.

Anna looked at Chris who had regained her composure “Do you think it is from him?”

“I do Anna” her Friend replied softly.

“Then let´s see” with a quick and decisive Motion the Russian broke the Seal and took a Card out of the Envelope, and this she read:

“To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.”
Deuteronomy 32:35”

“I never pegged the Bastard for a religious fellow” Anna stated dryly.

Chris nodded “He isn´t – but I guess this is his way to tell us, this is not the End”

“Let him come” Anna spoke with Steel in her Voice “I will gladly put him out of his misery”

Chris smiled as Anna stood and threw the Card and the Envelope in the large fire place: They watched as the Card turned to Ash.

Anna was right Chris thought: Let him come. They would deal with him when he dared to show his ugly face again, as they had dealt with him before. And next time von Winterfeldt would not just lose his left Eye and his right hand.

Unknown time and location deep in the Western Desert: An Egyptian Palace:

Mortuary Temple and Palace of Rameses III Medinet Habu, Egypt

A tall Man stood, dressed in the traditional Garb of the High Priests of Ancient Egypt, on a Balcony of a Palace, two Stories above the Ground and looked into the far Distance to the West. He had received the Reports from a certain Resort at the Red Sea. The Stage was set:

His time would come.

It would come soon.

Death was only the beginning after all.

This is the End of the Hunt for the Weinstein Collection

This is not the End of the Adventures of Chris and her Friends.

The Story continues

in

“The Hunt for the lost Scrolls”

Soon

Stay tuned
Last edited by Caesar73 2 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Just wanted to congratulate you for your monumental effort with this story these past 10 months and seeing it through to the end. You have a real talent. I myself am a few chapters behind but it is a good read and really well done. Good work! :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

You are welcome, [mention]Caesar73[/mention].

Thank you for this story. Even with some minor details and mistakes that we all make during our first try, it was a interesting story. And a herculean work to write so many chapters (and post them with regular frequency, sometimes two or three per week) as a FIRST story. Not an easy thing to do, so congratulations!

Onto the chapter... not a fan of the Dark Lady falling in love with Christine, but super glad to know she's looking to have more fun in the future. Stealing art must be a great job with a great paycheck: those security systems look expensive.

And one thing I kept silent was the fact that Kate Beckett didn't sound much like her version in the series during this story (mostly because of the lesbian bondage she kept having with Anna and later, Sophie, heh), but this last chapter really popped in my head as if the series characters, Richard Castle and Kate Beckett, were in there. Great job! Castle would probably bring up some crazy book-theory of a body snatcher replacing her wife but... other than that, great dialogue.

Looking forward for the sequel!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Thank you, [mention]Caesar73[/mention], for your thank you at the beginning of your wrap up of your story. Like others, I am excited about what is yet to come. You have developed truly wonderful characters. To me, you have answered all of the questions that you needed to answer at this time. Well done.
Spy Task Force Completed
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Nice way to wrap it up [mention]Caesar73[/mention] .

Looking forward to the future.....

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic