The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection Special Update (14.02.2024) (FFMMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago enjoying a Caesar´s Salad
This has to be an euphemism for something. Maybe of another successful bondage scene? Good to see some more 'team building'.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago This has to be an euphemism for something. Maybe of another successful bondage scene? Good to see some more 'team building'.
Dear Beaumains, in any other Case I would plead guilty as charged, but in this Case the Salad is just that: a salad :) As it happens Caesar´s Salad is one of my favourite Salads, that´s why I chose it:)

[mention]NotSeen[/mention]:

Patience my Friend: In the Final there are a lot of Conversations to be had - that is one reason, why the Final is that large :)

Thank you for your compliments. The Final will be a wild ride form Heaven to hell and back for some characters more than for others. I hope you will like it!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

I have to agree with notseen: it would actually make more sense if Anna and Kate decided to talk with Christine and ask why she took so long to intervene, because it sounds like they thought Christine was pulling a prank on them (which we know it's not the case).

But I won't complain because I really enjoyed the last chapter.

It was super hot. I like how you did a little ellipsis there: we only got to see how they captured Christine but not the Dark Lady... because it wasn't that necessary, specally since they were going to capture her in the same way. Nicely done. Also, it's a welcome change from those chapters where bondage was used to punish someone, not for playing.

Now, personally, I prefer scenes with the villains, but that game was so good to read. Like I said, I won't complain.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Patience was never one of my strong suits, but I'll gladly let the author drive their story - especially when it's this good...
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Dear Beaumains, in any other Case I would plead guilty as charged, but in this Case the Salad is just that: a salad As it happens Caesar´s Salad is one of my favourite Salads, that´s why I chose it:)
I was referring to the way you named yourself on this site (;
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I did not make that connection when I wrote the scene. I realized the connection only after your post :) The mind is a strange thing :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Hi Folks! The second of the three last Chapters of Part VI of the Hunt will be online this evening MEST!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago Great updates
Thank you very much for your ongoing support!

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention]

Friends, this will the second last update of Part VI, some innocent fun one Mystery Island before the Climax of Part VI in Vienna

Mystery Island in the Mediterranean, 1930 Hours Hayley´s and Kirsty´s Suite:

Hayley looked appraisingly at her image in the large mirror: She liked what she saw: The bright blue gown left her shoulders bare and accentuated her blue eyes: The lone Sapphire resting between her breasts, the matching ear rings, the super High Platform Sandals. As usual the gown and the shoes fitted perfectly.

Imagine Hayley in this Gown, worn by Queen Maxima during her State Visit in Berlin this Summer

Kirsty wore an auburn evening gown which accentuated her dark hair; it left her left Shoulder bare.

Hayley added thoughtfully: “I am still not used to that, I mean that we can move freely, go wherever we like. And this Dinner Invitation? You know how it is with Crawford: There is always more to it, than meets the eye.” “Indeed” Kirsty agreed. “I thought that too, but we will just have to wait, I think – and this Dinner is indeed a Tradition here, which does not rule out the possibility that Liz has something different in mind.”

A short knock at the Door: Then Constance and Andrea entered. Constance was impressed: “Wow you two, you look gorgeous!”

“Thanks”, Hayley smiled. She liked the open minded Constance who had ever treated her well, not like that nut job Kendra

“We are your Guard of Honour!” Andrea added. Hayley and Kirsty exchanged a look then left the Suite followed by their “Honour Guard.” They strode along the Corridors, her Honour Guards two steps behind them.

Elizabeth Crawford wore an elegant black gown which accentuated her figure very well, when Hayley and Kirsty entered Crawford´s spacious Quarters and strode to them oh her high heels, beaming at them: “You look gorgeous Kirsty and Hayley!” she complimented them.

The large Panorama-Window commandeered a fantastic view across the blue Mediterranean. Crawford bade them to take a seat at the table.

Obviously Crawford was in a good Mood and Hayley relaxed, the fine white wine helped of course – and the Dom Perignon as Aperitif too.

The Conversation moved freely from one topic to another and as curious Hayley was: she knew better then to ask Crawford Questions. She would tell them what she want to tell them and when she wanted, or not. This was Crawford. The Boeuf Bourguignon had been perfect and the Crème Brulee had been a dream, Hayley sighed contently: “Elizabeth, that was just fantastic!”

“Thank you” Crawford replied friendly. “My Chef is a Genius!”

Crawford regarded Hayley with a knowing look:

“Hayley, I can tell that you want to know, why we dine together. The Answer is simple: This is the last evening before you start to your mission in Vienna and I wanted to celebrate that.”

Crawford smiled as she registered the look of utter disbelief on Hayley´s Face. This was not what you expected: Wasn´t it?

I want to present you with an evening you will never forget. It is a tradition here, that we celebrate the last evening before the start of a mission with a Dinner for the Leader of the Team – and something more – how shall we say? – intimate."

“Why don´t we have a nightcap in my bedroom?” She added, with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes

Now Hayley was intrigued: The only times when she had “visited” Crawford´s Bedrooms before, had been after she had been chloroformed and tied to Crawford´s King Size Bed. And Crawford had taken some liberties with Hayley´s body. She had always hated these Occasions when she was degraded to plaything. And Crawford knew how to play.

Crawford seemed to have read her mind: “Only if you like – I thought you like to play the Damsel in Distress!” she grinned broadly and her smile reached her eyes this time.

Hayley and Kirsty exchanged a look, Kirsty nodded slightly: “Why not?” Hayley replied. They stood and they followed Crawford in bedroom: Crawford told them, “why don´t you make yourself at home, while I powder my nose and left for her Bathroom” Hayley and Kirsty took a seat and they helped themselves to a Grappa. Curious what would happen.

Crawford´s Bedroom:

When Crawford returned she wore a black silken nightie and nothing else. “I told you, to make yourself comfortable Children!” she chided them playfully. “Your heels are stylish but are they not uncomfortable? And you wear definitely too much clothes.

Kirsty and Hayley took that as their cue: Hayley stood and turned her back to Kirsty: “Would you unzip me please?”

“Of course I will!” Kirsty grinned “but only if you return the Favour?”

“Will do!” Hayley smiled back.

Kirsty pulled the Zipper down and the Gown fell to the floor and revealed Hayley´s gorgeous body: Hayley wore no Bra, just Panties, Hose and her Platform Sandals. Hayley made a pirouette, sat down and presented her left foot to Kirsty who relieved Hayley of the shoe. Hayley sighed contently and flexed her foot. “I have another one” Hayley teased her and presented her right foot to Kirsty.

Crawford enjoyed the show when Kirsty turned her back to Hayley and she unzipped her friend. Moments later: Hayley and Kirsty were clad only Panties and Hose and Crawford took in the sight. The temperature in the room had risen definitely above average.

“I want you to remove your hose and stuff them in each of your mouths!” Crawford ordered. Hayley rolled down the Hose her long legs slowly, very slowly, rolled it in a large ball and presented it to Kirsty who opened her Mouth as Hayley stuffed the large, warm and moist ball in Kirsty´s unresisting mouth. Kirsty returned the favour. Hayley savoured the Taste of Kirsty in her mouth. She grinned broadly around the large ball of Hose in her mouth

“Lay down on the bed!” Crawford commanded. Hayley and Kirsty complied, a few moments later Crawford returned with a bundle of Silk Scarves.

15 Minutes later: Elizabeth looked down on her very large King Size bed. There lay Kirsty and Hayley spread-eagled. Crawford had blindfolded them with silk scarves, additional silk scarves held the Hose in their Mouths, her cheeks bulged above the silken bands. Crawford had tied Hayley´s left foot and Kirsty´s right one together and the big toes of those feet too - same went for their wrists.

Crawford enjoyed the sight very much: Those two gorgeous bodies. She knelt on the bed before the joint feet and let her fingers glide softly above the soft soles of the two girls. A giggle moan from both women:

“I want to make this night unforgettable for you before you leave tomorrow” she whispered in a slightly husky voice, Elizabeth let her hands glide above the inner tights of Kirsty and Hayley from the knees upwards slowly till she reached the crotch area, the moans intensified. Elizabeth played this game for a few minutes, before she jumped of the bed:

“Don’t go away!” she added teasingly. Questioning moans followed Crawford. She went to her Nightstand opened a drawer and took two items and four additional silk scarves.

Elizabeth sat down on the bed and pulled Kirsty´s Panties down so she could insert the Vibrator in her moist Pussy and pulled the Panties up again.

Then she took a blue and white patterned shawl and tied it tightly around Kirsty´s waist, before she selected one of her long neck scarves - this one pure red: she tied one end in front of Kirsty´s belly, and then pulled it up between her legs, the soft cotton disappearing as she pulled it up and secured it behind her back. Kirsty moaned as Crawford pulled the Crotch scarf tight. Then it was Hayley´s turn. Hayley groaned than Crawford pulled the Crotch Rope tight. Hayley´s Panties were damp with arousal.

Elizabeth produced a small remote control and activated the Vibrators on a low setting: “To prime the pump and warm you up a bit!” The moans of her “guests” intensified in Sound and Frequency. Crawford opened a small Refrigerator and removed a small Box filled with ice cubes.

Hayley heard the sounds of ice cubes rustling against each other. A devious smile curled Crawford´s lips ….

Crawford knelt before the joined feet of Kirsty and Haley – bowed down and let her warm moist tongue glide above Hayley´s heel, then over the complete sole, between the toes. Hayley´s Moans became louder. She felt as if an electric shot had hit her. Then Crawford switched to Kirsty´s sole. Elizabeth took two Ice-Cubes and let them glide above the soles of both girls.

More Moans and more muffled giggles, then Crawford followed the wet trail of Ice Cubes with her Tongue. Kirsty and Hayley moaned and strained against her bonds. Crawford smiled down at them – then took another few Ice Cubes and inserted them in Kirsty´s Panties and set her Vibrator on High.

Kirsty moaned in her gag, trashed around on the bed, pulled at her bonds. “While you are occupied Kirsty I will take care of Hayley first”, she whispered into Kirsty´s ear. Crawford positioned herself between Hayley´s legs took another Ice Cube and moved it around and between Hayley´s heaving breasts, then followed the trail of the cube with her tongue.

Kissed first Hayley´s left nipple then the let her tongue glide around it, repeated that with the right nipple, moved another ice cube around and between her breasts slowly down two Hayley´s crotch and followed the trail with her tongue. Haley strained against her bonds, her moans became louder, she grated her hips, her breath become more rapid – this continued for a while and then Hayley and Kirsty came simultaneously, their screams barely contained by their gags.

Elizabeth looked down on them longingly as both Girls slowly returned from Orgasm land, their breathing becoming deep and regular again. Then she stood up and returned with a bottle of oil.

She slicked her hands generously from the bottle and knelt between the straddling their bound together legs. She leaned forward and began kneading Kirsty's right breast and Hayley's right, slowly. She slipped and ice cube in her mouth and then bent forward taking first one nipple in her mouth and then the other. And again – and again.

Her captives moans were like music on the breeze from the slightly ajar window. A song of lust and wanton desire, building in intensive as Crawford's expert hands roamed their bodies seeking out the perfect spots to play them like sexual instruments for the performance of a lifetime.

Her exploration of their bodies knew no limit and she caressed and kissed, sucked and licks them truly from head to toe with a tender care that makes their whole bodies felt like one erogenous zone.

By the time she was finished Kirsty´s and Hayley´s Body glistened with oil. To allow them some respite, she slows began to massage their legs, feet, soles and toes. Taking her time, moving slowly lifting them on a wave of bliss, rather than washing them away in a tide of unbridled orgasm.

“Since you had time to recover, on to round two:” Crawford whispered.

She set Hayley´s Vibrator on high and treated Kirsty with the same Ice-Cube-Treatment she had used on Hayley.

Sometime later:

Hayley was spent after the last of many orgasms. So she barely registered, that Elizabeth had removed the Scarfs which fastened her to Kirsty and retied her right ankle and her right Hand to the bed, so she was spread-eagled again. Crawford removed Kirsty´s bonds and rolled her on her belly and changed Kirsty´s bonds.

20 Minutes later Kirsty lay in a tight frog tie between Hayley´s legs. First Hayley felt, that Elizabeth untied, the Crotch rope, pulled Hayley´s Panties down and removed the Vibrator then Kirsty felt the same feeling. .

“Listen Kirsty, I will remove your gag now and then I want you to worship Hayley´s Pussy with your tongue!” Kirsty felt that Crawford untied the Scarf which held the hose inside´s Mouth. Crawford had pressed a Cup with Water against Kirsty´s lips, Kirsty drank greedily. “Now do your best Kirsty”. Kirsty inhaled the musky aroma of Hayley´s Pussy deeply. The Scent was intoxicating.

Hayley felt an electric Jolt as she felt the warm moist tip of Kirsty´s tongue between her legs. A deep moan escaped her gagged mouth.

Kirsty's eyes went wide, as she felt the large strap-on dildo, Crawford was wearing enter her Pussy aided by her own slick juices.

Crawford began slowly at first, grinding the length of the shaft into the frog tied girls pussy, making slow strokes in and out causing Kirsty to lick and suck in time with the thrusts.

Kirsty slowly built up her speed, matching the increase in thrusts, until her mouth was in overdrive between Hayley's legs as she was being hammered like a piston by Elizabeth.

Hayley was aflame with lust feeling Orgasm after Orgasm crashing through her body and rocking her soul. Her frantic cries of ecstacy rising to a crescendo and Kirsty climaxed alongside her.

They lay spent and exhausted in the aftermath, unable to think, or move, bound face to face, gagged by a single ball gag strapped behind both of their necks. Their wrists bound together and secured to the headboard and their ankles tied to the foot of the bed.

They barely feel that Elizabeth kissed them softly on their cheeks or heard her whisper, "Good night, ladies." as sleep claimed them.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

That was far too much work for Elizabeth, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. I think that I should take over some of those responsibilities for her.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> let her warm moist tongue glide above Hayley´s heel

That was one hot chapter. I agree with [mention]GreyLord[/mention], that task of taking care of Hayley and Kirsty should be shared with a few others... US!! :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

This was quite an interlude to again prepare for the upcoming action. Quite hot, and a nice surprise for the two new hunters, who are tools more than anything else. They are pushed around and never know what is up next. Somehow, I would expect that giving them a tiny bit more information would be helpful. They leave the following morning but are told next to nothing!

Great stuff, keep it coming
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Somehow, I would expect that giving them a tiny bit more information would be helpful.
Actually the final Briefing had taken Place before this Evening. Kirsty and Hayley have the Operation planned in Detail and they are as ready as they can be, you will see :)

Wait for Today´s Update :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

And still the tale develops leading to what is sure to be an explosive conclusion with so many conversations to be had. So many twists to be worked out. It just gets ever more intriguing as we go. Thanks for all the effort my friend like many others I remain gripped by the direction you’re heading

Bandit666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Thank you very much [mention]Bandit666[/mention] ! I hope you will enjoy the Final!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Somehow, I would expect that giving them a tiny bit more information would be helpful.
Actually the final Briefing had taken Place before this Evening. Kirsty and Hayley have the Operation planned in Detail and they are as ready as they can be, you will see :)

Wait for Today´s Update :)
Maybe I missed that, but I based my comment mostly on this:
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Hayley, I can tell that you want to know, why we dine together. The Answer is simple: This is the last evening before you start to your mission in Vienna and I wanted to celebrate that.”

Crawford smiled as she registered the look of utter disbelief on Hayley´s Face. This was not what you expected: Wasn´t it?
I would argue that knowimg when you have to execute your mission is a very important part of your plans. :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention]

Dear Friends, this is it. The final Chapter of Part VI. After a short interlude - it will be not a long one - the Final of the Hunt will begin. There will be fights to be fought, there will be Conversations to be had, former enemies may become friends. Enjoy the ride!

The fifth Day:

Vienna, Berggasse 19 A: Dining Room, early Morning:

On the Table lay the Blueprints and Schematics of the Adlernest and the Labyrinth. Anna stifled a yawn. For two hours they had worked through the Material they had recovered in Vienna so far. The Beamer projected a Floor Plan of the Adlernest at the Wall.

Teasingly she said to Chris: “What did you and Sarah do in Kate´s room?” A twinkle in her eyes. “Nothing special, we just relaxed”, the Pianist replied evenly, obviously not wanting to tell more, because she changed tack quickly: “What do you think? Any Ideas how we get into the Adlernest, without sounding the Alarm?” “This is more your area of expertise, Sarah”

The Art thief took that as her cue: “There might be indeed something. We all know that the direct approach, guns blazing is no option, the Adlernest is guarded like Fort Know – but you all remember Hamburg”

Sarah could not hide a smile completely, as she saw the stern looks of her Companions: “No, not that Part where played with you” – her smile became even broader – “but did you ever ask yourself how I got so easily in your Office?” Anna nodded: “We had not much time to analyse that, but we guessed that you got in through the backdoor.”

“Yes the backdoor” the Dark Lady agreed. “And I think, I discovered a backdoor to the Adlernest.” Now she had the undivided attention of her Companions.

“Explain” Kate pressed her. “Well, I did some research” Sarah explained: At the site of the Palace there stood once an older Chateau from the Renaissance. Most of the Ruins were demolished, when the Adlernest was built, but some Parts of the Cellars not.”

“And there von Instetten installed his secret backdoor.” “Why do you think, that this Entrance is not known to von Winterfeldt” Anna questioned dubiously.

“Because there are two sets of Plans: the official Version and the Version von Instetten made for himself” came the triumphant reply.

“Carry on Sarah”, Christine interrupted. The thief nodded: the backdoor leads to a tunnel which leads to a point well outside the Perimeter of the Adlernest.”

“So we will have to find the Entrance of said tunnel, and must hope is has not collapsed.

Vienna, Private Landing Strip, somewhere outside town, 1300 Hours

Hayley took a look around. Her thoughts wondered back to the previous night and the very early morning. The Team had gathered around 0500 Hours. Hayley had felt tired but exalted and relaxed at the same time.

Before they had driven down to the Island´s Airport, Elizabeth Crawford had presented Hayley and Kirsty with an envelope each, with the strict order to open it only when they had delivered the package to von Winterfeldt. “The Package”, Crawford had actually said that, as if Christine von der Marwitz was an Item, no living Person.

The Plane came to a halt and they left plane. It was a sunny day and the slight breeze was refreshing. On the tarmac, two black SUV´s awaited them; Constance, Theiani, Andrea, commandeered one, while Kirsty, Hayley and Perrie the other.

Vienna, secluded Warehouse, 60 Minutes later:

When they arrived at the Warehouse Kirsty could see that the preparations had been complete. Inside the hall stood two vehicles: One ambulance and a large Truck, in the Colours of Lagermax, LAGERMAX was the largest Company in Vienna in the Fields of Shipping, Car Transport and Logistics. “How fitting.” Kirsty smiled to herself.

Kirsty and Hayley assembled the Team for a short Briefing:

“We will proceed as planned: We will park outside the Berggasse 19A. People will think that is an ordinary case of Emergency like any other. Constance and Andrea will stay in the Car, disguised as medics, while Perrie, Tehiani, Hayley and I will enter the flat and acquire the target. When we have acquired the target we will transport it back to the Ambulance Car. We will return here and get von der Marwitz ready for Transport.”

“Hayley and I will deliver the package then to the Adlernest, while you return to base and follow you in due time.”

Kirsty looked at her Team: “Any Questions, Ladies?” “No?” Then prepare yourself and be ready in 30 Minutes. That will be all.””

Vienna, Berggasse 19 A: Dining Room, around 1530 Hours

Kate, Christine and Anna, sat around the Table and looked at the digital floor plans of the Adlernest, projected at the Wall. Sarah stood next to the Map and explained what she had found out about the “Backdoor”. The Girls watched intently.

Suddenly a soft hiss could be heard, which Chris could not place, she had trouble concentrating. Kate and Anna looked suddenly tired too. Midsentence Sarah crumbled to the floor.

And everything faded to black.

Outside Berggasse 19 A, at the Street and later inside the flat:

The Ambulance came to a halt, Siren´s wailing, Blue lights flashing. Four women dressed as Medics, left the car, two carrying a stretcher between them. Any observer would have seen nothing out of the ordinary, a common sight in a large town like Vienna.

When Hayley, Kirsty, Tehiani and Perrie arrived a few minutes later at the Door of the Safe Flat, Kirsty nodded and Perrie produced a small tool, which she pressed against the lock.

A soft click and the door swung open. Cautiously they entered. When they entered the dining room, four unconscious women were lying on the floor, von der Marwitz beside the table. Kirsty gave her fellow team mates a signal: “Tehiani, Perrie and Hayley prepare von der Marwitz.”

Quickly Tehiani and Perrie undressed the unconscious woman completely. When von der Marwitz laid naked before them, Kirsty could not help but to admire the perfect physique of the blonde.

Working like a well-oiled machine, Perrie and Tehiani diapered von der Marwitz up and manhandled her in a blue down-filled suit. In the meantime Hayley had stuffed a scrunched up white cloth in Chris´ unresisting Mouth. A few strips of translucent tape held the packing inside.

Tehiani busied herself with strapping Chris´ legs together with heavily padded straps: One around the insteps of her feet, one around the ankles, one held the calves together, a third one under her knees and three more above the joint. Perrie had applied the bondage mittens and strapped two further straps around Chris´ arms.

Kirsty nodded: “Good work ladies, strap von der Marwitz down to the stretcher and then we will leave.”

“What will we do with the others?” Perrie asked

“We leave them, we have acquired the Target they are not a part of this mission.” Perrie raised her Eye Brows but said nothing.

Together with Hayley, she and Tehiani manhandled the unconscious woman on the stretcher. Five broad straps held her body on it. A wide blanket covered Chris´ from the Chin downwards.

Kirsty took a look around and looked at the three unconscious women on the floor: Kate Beckett, Anna Romanova and Sarah McKenzie. They would be out for at least two hours. When they would come around, she and Hayley would be on their way to the Adlernest.

Outside Berggasse 19 A, at the Street:

10 Minutes later, they were on their way to the secluded warehouse, the emergency´s Sirens and the flashing Blue lights ensured, that they could drive freely, despite the usual dense traffic in City Centre. Hayley looked down on the sleeping von der Marwitz – and felt a twinge of regret.

After a 30 Minutes-Drive the Ambulance Car came to a halt in the secluded warehouse. Andrea and Constance left the front seats, walked around the Car and opened the backdoors and helped Tehiani and Perrie to lift the Stretcher with Chris of the Car.

Hayley and Kirsty had prepared the three restraining bags. Constance removed the tape and the stuffing out of Chris´ Mouth and applied then a heavily padded Panel gag with a very large foamball on the inside. Andrea held Christine´s blond mane up, so that Constance could fasten the Gag tightly behind Chris´ head.

Hayley produced a small Syringe and injected Chris with another healthy dose of Sedative. She would be out for hours. “I hope we did not overdose” she thought. Manhandling Chris into the restraining bags and into the Van costed the combined Strength of all six women. A lot of grunting and swearing.

At last Kirsty and Andrea secured the Straps which held the gargantuan cocoon which held Chris´ on the heavily padded bench.

“That was hard work” Andrea grinned.

When they had assembled outside the Van, Kirsty told her Crew: “Girls, congratulations, this was a perfect planned and executed Mission, well done!” The others beamed at her.

“You” she nodded at Constance, Andrea, Tehiani and Perrie “will proceed as planned and return to the Island immediately, while Hayley and I will follow, when we have delivered the Package. Anything else? Okay, then proceed. We will see each other soon!”

30 Minutes later

They had left the outskirts of Vienna already and where on the motorway. Hayley looked down at the unconscious Christine von der Marwitz. Now came the hardest part of the whole operation, delivering the Package. Her uneasiness grew, with every Kilometre they came nearer their Target.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The suspense overwhelms. The tension of the impending finale seeps out of every line. Masterfully written, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. You, like the [mention]wolfman[/mention], leave your readers dangling in anticipation while we wait for more. Great work.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That was one clean victory for the new guys. Veni, vidi, vici, another Caesar would have said.

I only think von Winterfeldt cheaped out. It would have been a lot smarter to capture all the entire quartet as he know has to face the wrath of three of them. The game is back on! Let's see whether the backdoor truly exists.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Oh shoot, I missesd two updates.

On the first one... nice! Like it was said "who needs a last debrief?". It's a weird kind of prima nocta tradition over there hehehe, Before you leave for a mission, you need to spend a night with the Commander in chief. Very nicely done, and a good, welcomed pause in the story.

On the last one... a clean victory for the new team. Although some of the final dialogues sounded a bit confusing to me: the team congratulate each other for a successful mission, but then they said the hardest part of the operation is yet to come. I hope they are not getting overconfident.

And talking about overconfidence... von Winterfeldt should have taken all four of them, specially after all the trouble the main characters are giving to him. Or maybe give them to the police (after all, there were a couple of chapters when they were being interrogated by the police; and the Dark Lady is a thief). Having them guarded by the law would be an easy solution for most of von Winterfeldt problemas, at least for the time being. But we shall see.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago The game is back on! Let's see whether the backdoor truly exists.
That will indeed the Question of Questions. If the Backdoor does not exits ot the Passageway is collapsed, rescuing Chris and Sophie might be next to impossible.

[mention]Mineira1986[/mention]
the team congratulate each other for a successful mission, but then they said the hardest part of the operation is yet to come. I hope they are not getting overconfident.
I can clear that up :) Kirsty gratulated the Team for a successful operation, which it was. But Hayley is - as it is told in previous Chapters - uncomfortable with abducting an innocent Woman, because that happened to herself. Crawford abducted her twice and held her Capitve for Months on Mystery Island. Hayley is not comfortable with doing that what happened to herself to another equally innocent woman. On the the other Hand Chris´ Abduction is her Chance to leave the Island, so she finds it hard what she has to do.
von Winterfeldt should have taken all four of them, specially after all the trouble the main characters are giving to him.
That would be the logical course of action, but keep in mind that von Winterfeldt is entirely fixated on Chris - and her alone.

And as is it is with Obsessions we act not always rational. Von Winterfeldt wants to possess Chris - and her alone, and labours under the delusion that Chris will lovehim at some point, for him she is precious Gem, which he wants to add to his Collection.

Chris´ Friends are of no importance for him Regarding Chris´ he does not act rationally or logical. And as he wrote Chris at the End of Part IV: He would do nothing to one of his Chris´ Friends. Remember he envisions himself as a Gentil Homme. A true cavalier and Gentleman, as he sees him self, would never hurt the Friends of his Bride to be :)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

I wonder how long will Herr Winterfeldt's gentleman act last when Christine spurns him in person. After all, collectibles are not supposed to talk back.
He does have that rather exquisite dungeon of his at his disposal, but just how quick will he be to use it on his most prized possession...

...though I am rather certain he will live to regret leaving Chris' friends behind. But then again, what would a man who sees others as things tn be bought and used know about real loyalty...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago I wonder how long will Herr Winterfeldt's gentleman act last when Christine spurns him in person. After all, collectibles are not supposed to talk back.

[...]

...though I am rather certain he will live to regret leaving Chris' friends behind. But then again, what would a man who sees others as things tn be bought and used know about real loyalty...
I imagine it will be a real challenge for Chris not to give in to her instincts and kick von Winterfeldt between the legs and the longer her Capitivity lasts the harder it will be to maintain self control and not landing in one Cosy Dungeons.

And you are right: A Guy like von Winterfeldt does not know a thing about true loyalty and friendship - and that Weakness might indeed cost him dearly.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Yes, he certainly can toss Chris to the dungeons (and he may do so, should Chris kick him in the nadgers - proverbially or literally)... but unless I've missed something, he's after Chris because he wants the Pianist. He can't risk breaking his new 'record player'... so how hard can he push Chris?
It'll certainly give time to Anna & Kate - who sound like the kind of friends who will burn Winterfeldt's castle to the ground to save Chris.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic