The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection Special Update (14.02.2024) (FFMMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Mineira1986[/mention] and [mention]slackywacky[/mention]:

I have to say I have seen Goats in the Alps - frequently :)
So Sophie is indeed in a prison, with a strict timetable, although she can spend her hours in a spa and she can get any book she wants so... not quite most prisons, huh.
But a Prison remains a Prison nevertheless. And knowing von Winterfeldt you can land very fast in the Dungeons of the Adlernest. The way from heaven to hell is a short one.

Keep in mind that von Winterfeldt is a man of many faces. In Sophies Case he may want to seduce her, winning her over by charming her, mesmerizing her, enchanting her. And that makes him even more dangerous. In the Lord of the Rings the Power of Saruman´s voice alone is so powerful that Men fell under his spell. Such is the Power of von Winterfeldt. Never forget that von Winterfeldt styles himself as the true Gentleman. His is not, but he has Charisma, and he knows that :)

Also, am I reading it wrong or... does it seem like the Dark Lady is about to change sides? :o
That I can neither confirm nor deny at this Point :) But strange as it may seems, the Dark Lady is a contract killer, but she lifes by a code of honour - and she too is a complex character.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Not much I can add other than well done once again Caesar! You're still very much on form with this story 😁

I'd probably be more critical of the girls taking so long to learn a lesson if I wasn't exactly the same IRL 😂😂
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Everyone is sharpening the blades as the tension rises again once more as the Alps approach. Winterfeldt has shown to have little good intentions with Sophie, casually putting her into bondage. I wonder if she has a further history with it, as I would expect her to despise it after what her father-in-law has done to her. But she handles it well, like most of the women in the story. I hope Susanne will underestimate her greatly as I doubt she'll refuse the call to freedom when it appears.

I kinda hope Anna will play a major role in her liberation as it would be poetic: Then they helped each other escape.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago I hope Susanne will underestimate her greatly as I doubt she'll refuse the call to freedom when it appears.
That is entirely possible :)

I kinda hope Anna will play a major role in her liberation as it would be poetic: Then they helped each other escape.

Yeah, I found that Idea poetic too - and I think that I do not give too much away, if I confirm that. Resucing Sophie will be a team effort, but Anna will play an important role. As it happened I completed that Scene two days ago. Please check your PM :)
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

I really liked Sophie's prison, its a good middle point between long term overkill bondage and comfort, when you think about it very comfortable if you don't take in account that she has to be restrained like 99% of her time.

And like always its good to see the dark lady even if it is as a tease at the end of the chapter, I don't know if she's my favorite character of the story but things definitively get interesting when she appears.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

banshee wrote: 2 years ago And like always its good to see the dark lady even if it is as a tease at the end of the chapter, I don't know if she's my favorite character of the story but things definitively get interesting when she appears.
Then you will definitely like Part V of the Hunt :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]iliketights[/mention]

Dear Friends, Commentors, Followers, Readers! Thank you for all your kind comments, critic or just reading. The next Stage of the Hunt is about to begin, the Stakes are getting higher and the Question will be, if our Heroines will succede in bringing the Game to their Opponent. In Nuremberg they have made Progress but it is save to say, that Munich will be a turning Point for the good or the worse will remain to be seen.

Today´s update will be the last for a week, but I will post two Updates today. One now and the other around 2100 MEST. The next update will be on or around July 31th or August 1th. Stay tuned, the Hunt will continue!

The Files of Art Inc.: The Weinstein Collection, Part Five

Introduction:

Munich, Location and date unknown

The Man on the Couch turned off the TV. He just had watched the Midday-News. The Report form Stein, near Nuremberg had unsettled him deeply. Hermann Reichenbach was dead and his Daughter-in-Law had vanished without a trace, leitende Oberstaatsanwältin Sophie Reichenbach.

Two days before there had been another report about a Robbery gone wrong in Reichenbach-Castle. The attackers had tortured Reichenbach senior for Information, or something along that lines. The killing of Reichenbach two days later bore all Hallmarks of a professional assassination the reporter had implied.

The Man on the Couch did not believe for one second that the first attack on Reichenbach had just been a botched Robbery. He had always known that someday his past would come back to haunt him. And now this day had come. If they had killed Reichenbach would they soon come for him? He had covered his tracks well – or so he had thought. That his former Boss had thought him dead had given him a second chance.

The only person who had known that he was alive still had been the old Reichenbach, the Son of Hermann Mueller. And now Reichenbach was dead. If he had taken his secret to the grave, or better to hell, where he belonged in his opinion, he was still safe. But what if, what if Reichenbach had been tortured to extract that information from him, the information where he lived.

Something was going on. He knew that the killing of that investigative Journalist in Hamburg and the Killing of Peter Stromberg in Heidelberg and now Hermann Reichenbach in Stein were connected. He did not believe in coincidences.

What he had learned from the news: that at all three incidents three Women had been at or near the crime scene: Christine von der Marwitz, Anna Romanova and a Captain Kate Beckett. The first two he knew from the news: the famous Pianist and the equally famous Violinist. As he had found out through research Captain Beckett was a Homicide Detective with the NYPD married to the famous Mystery Writer Richard Castle.

He had a shrewd guess, what the underlying connection of all these incidents was: The Weinstein-Collection. It was, as if the long dead Oskar Weinstein had risen from the grave.

He thought himself like Daedalus. Like Daedalus he had built a Labyrinth. But the Monster in this case was not hidden in the Labyrinth. It walked among freely among men, as the well-known benefactor, the sponsor of young musicians and artists.

The face of the Minotaur was hidden behind a well-polished façade of good manners, education and culture. But had not been a Joseph Mengele, and Albert Speer also highly cultivated, been educated too? Playing Schubert at lunch and sending people to the gas Chambers after Tea?

He had seen the monster behind the façade. He had worked for him, blinded by the honour of being tasked with this project, to build a Labyrinth, it´s purpose to hide the stolen masterworks from view. The Minotaur coveted unique objects and he had coveted his talent.
He had been his Albert Speer.

When he discovered the true nature of the beast, it had been too late. He had sold is soul to the devil already. What should he do? He could run. Again? But where to? He had been on the run for too long.

But maybe there was another solution, maybe could make atonements for his sins?

What he had found out about Christine von der Marwitz, her Firm Art. Inc. and the determination and perseverance with which she fought for the Truth and the restitution of stolen artworks to their rightful owner made him think, had intrigued him.

Should he contact Christine von der Marwitz, should he tell her what he knew, so that she could destroy the Monster? He was not sure, but maybe it was worth it. He opened another bottle of Talisker Single Malt.

Later he would research how to contact von der Marwitz …. Google was a wonderful thing.
Last edited by Caesar73 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

A pretty provocative intro to your new chapter, and I liked the Daedalus analogy, although it was pretty clear to me who is his Minotaur: The man in the high castle aka Winterfeldt himself. Only now I notice it is more than a fancy title, but that it refers to his castle in the Alps. Is Sophie playing the role of Ariadne? Theseus himself would likely be one of the trio, and the labyrinth itself are Winterfeldt's dungeons underneath the castle. I'm not entirely sure how far I should stretch the analogy.

Also, it seems now very dangerous for the trio to continue their journey in high profile hotels and restaurants and touristy places. They are nice for the story and provide a great background, but the police are likely looking for them (or did I just miss a few paragraph where they were questioned?).
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Also, it seems now very dangerous for the trio to continue their journey in high profile hotels and restaurants and touristy places. They are nice for the story and provide a great background, but the police are likely looking for them (or did I just miss a few paragraph where they were questioned?).
Nope, you did not miss a few Paragraphs :)

And after Nuremberg our Trio will not choose a Hotel. That indeed would be to risky :) You will learn more this evening!

I am glad you liked the Daedalus-Analogy :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That was interesting, a chapter with lots of background info. This story keeps getting better and better.

And it also show what cultural novice (ignorant?) I am, as I had to look up some stuff mentioned in the story and [mention]Beaumains[/mention] comment. Very nicely done.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

A lot of red meat here, both context and information, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Since Google taps into everybody, it it possible that the Man in the High Castle taps into Google? It would only be fair.

I hope your absence is for good reasons, i.e. vacation, etc. We will eagerly await your return.

[mention]slackywacky[/mention], I had to look things up also. It's nice that we have educated friends.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Everything is fine friends, just a week's vacaction - exploring the Wilde East of Germany [mention]GreyLord[/mention] 😀
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

banshee wrote: 2 years ago Short chapters like this work great as an intro
Thank you [mention]banshee[/mention] :) I find that Introductions should be more on the short side, their main purpose is to tease the audience to set the stage :)

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]iliketights[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention]

Chapter I:

Around 0545 in the Morning Sophie´s Quarters, the Adlernest

When Sophie woke up, she was not surprised that she was in the restraining bags or that she was gagged, still wearing the thick diaper, well, this was a sensation she was definitely not used to.

She had to admit though, that even these were comfortable – somehow. But all in all, she was surprised about herself, how quickly she had adjusted to her new living conditions. She stared at the ceiling above her. Surprisingly enough she felt well rested and relaxed. Just now she realized that she would be really glad to get rid of that diaper …. Or at least she would welcome a diaper change.

The now all too familiar female voice brought her back to reality: “Good morning Sophie, I hope you had a good night´s sleep?

“As if you wouldn't know” Sophie could not suppress a snort “I guess the night shift in the Control Centre, there must be something like that, could confirm that.”,

“Listen Sophie: The Morning Shift will release you out of the restraining backs shortly. Clean yourself up and be ready for your morning exercise at 0615. Understood?” The Intercom fell silent. ,

One or two minutes later, the door opened, the lights went on, thankfully dimmed down not to harm her eyes. Four of the Valkyries entered: “Good Morning Sophie!” “We will release you now be ready for the Gym at 0615.”

15 Minutes later Sophie sat at her bed in her down suit. Her Hosts of the day had left. She thought for a moment, and then quickly got up and to the Bath Room. “What a blessing to get rid of that Down Suit and the Diaper”, she thought.

At 0613 she stood ready with her back to the window in her exercise cloths: A sports Bra, a jacket, leggings, socks and running shoes. As all her other Clothes, these were a perfect Match. “Even my Colours.” “These guys are thorough.” She thought not for the first time.

At precisely 0615 the door opened and two Valkyries she did not know entered. Without any command Sophie presented her hands and wrists to their Care Takers. “Am I the model prisoner or not?”

“What an Irony” Sophie thought and couldn´t supress a grin.

0645: At the Gym:

Sophie had to admit, she enjoyed the exercise. The State-of-the-art tread mill was no perfect substitute for a run in the forest and the fresh air on a cool morning, but it served its purpose well enough.

Her morning run had always been the perfect time to think, to plan her day: She would gather information, she would learn everything she could about her surroundings, the routines, the shifts, everything – and for the time being she would be the model prisoner.

The next step would be to convince Susanne von Stülpnagel that she, Sophie, had adjusted well enough to be allowed outside. There would be – of course restrictions - a gag, cuffs or something like that, but so be it.

And hey, why not make good use of the library? She had wanted to read the Dr. Faustus of Thomas Mann again for ages. To prepare for her meeting with von Winterfeldt, she mused darkly. In Thomas Mann´s Novel the Devil radiated icy coldness, behind a cultivated Façade … how ironic.

She was patient she would bid her time. Sophie increased her tempo.

The same Morning around the same time, Munich, Südliche Auffahrtsallee

Kate had always enjoyed the brisk fresh morning in September, when she made her morning run through Central Park. Munich was different, but it was equally beautiful. Their safe house was located at the Hubertusbrunnen, where the long Canal began which lead straight ahead to Nymphenburg Palace, one of the largest Baroque and Rococo Palaces of Europe.

Hubertusbrunnen, Munich in Winter

As usual Kate and Chris had planned to begin the day, with a good long run. This area was perfect: They had planned to follow the canal to the front of Nymphenburg Palace then making a detour through the spacious Gardens of the Palace and then returning to their quarters along the Nördliche Auffahrtsallee.

Nymphenburg Palace, Munich

The surprise of the day: When she and Chris had walked on tip toe to the front door, shoes in hand, not to disturb her “royal Grumpiness” Grand Duchesse Anna Romanova, they had met the Russian already completely geared up. Her friend obviously had registered their surprised looks. “What” Anna asked a little terse?

“Well, Anna, usually you are not up this early”, Christine worded her reply carefully, because she sensed something about Anna´s air.

The Russian quipped “Morning exercise is good, right?” defiantly –and then without any bravado at all, and much softer: “I do not like to be alone at the moment you know, after …” she searched for words “after Reichenbach Castle” And they all knew, what she meant by that.

And so they ran now in a brisk tempo along the Südliche Auffahrtsstraße, nearing steadily the artificial lake at the other end of the canal, they could already see the large white façade of the palace which comprised an overall width of 700 Meters with its central pavilion and its northern and southern counterparts. Behind the Palace lay the large Park, 490 acres in total, with its small Park Palaces.

One could spend hours in the Park at any time of the year, it was a beautiful place.

Chris thought about the coming day, while they ran in a comfortable silence and in perfect harmony: They would do some research first. Chris had tasked Sybille in Hamburg with some research about von Instetten the Architect, who they were looking for.

According to Reichenbach he went now by the name of Christoph Bachmann, Reichenbach had not known his actual address, but they would find him.

The only challenge though:

They had to find him before von Winterfeldt did.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

At least they did stay together! Let's wait and see what happens. Enjoy your vacation!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago At least they did stay together! Let's wait and see what happens. Enjoy your vacation!
Thank you my friend :)

And yes surprisingly enough they stayed together, maybe they Trio has learned the lesson after all?

And it is perfectly understandable that Anna does not want to be alone after those Hours in the Cellars of Reichenbach, that is not something easy to cope with.

In the next update a special treat awaits you: The Dark Lady in full sction and someone is in for an unpleasant surprise :) But who?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago At least they did stay together! Let's wait and see what happens. Enjoy your vacation!
Well,yes. They did stay together. But is it worthy of note that Chris and Kate were planning on leaving Anna? Is it possible that our girls have not learned their lesson at all, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

They did learn, but they were conflicted. Chris and Kate thought that Anna may have needed the sleep, after all she had been going through. They just wanted to be kind to Anna, letting her sleep, to recover. She is not out of the Woods after Nuremberg. She is still haunted by nightmares. And Kate and Chris care for her deeply.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Somehow, I have a feeling the Dark Lady will find a way to split the trio apart, whether they want it or not...
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Staying together seems like a smart choice after what happened last time they split apart, although I must wonder what could they possibly do if their enemies manage to capture the three of them.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

A rather short chapter to build the tension and set the scene. Nice, and as usual, an incredible selection of photos that fit the grandness of the story you are trying to achieve.

Have a nice vacation!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Thank you very much [mention]Beaumains[/mention] 😀

Thank you for following this Journey So far.

The Road the Girls have to take, willl be a long and winding road. It will demand all of them. But they are strong together.

Chris, Kate and Anna will do anything for each other. You know: One for all. All for one. Since this Hunt began the bond between the three has grown.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Dear Friends, dear readers the Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection will continue. Stay tuned for the next Update today between 2000 and 2200 MEST.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention]

The Dark Lady in full swing, enjoy! :) And more to come tomorrow!

Chapter II:

Munich: Alte Pinakothek, Saal II, Top Floor, late afternoon:

Alte Pinakothek, Munich, Southern Facade

The Dark Lady had taken a seat in front of Albrecht Durer’s famous Self Portrait, obviously entirely engrossed in studying this Masterpiece of the famous Painter. Well, she was studying and she was engrossed – but not only in admiring Durer’s Art.

Self-Portrait of Albrecht Dürer painted in early 1500

No, she was on the hunt. She had spent the day with sightseeing: The Marienplatz, the Theatinerkirche, the Feldherrnhalle, the Residenz and now the Alte Pinakothek which housed one of the most famous collections of the Old Masters worldwide in one league with the National Gallery or the Louvre.

Theatine Church, Munich

And there she was, a tall brown haired, athletic woman, obviously a tourist like any other, to the casual observer, she included. But to the eye of the trained observer, there were small tell-tale signs. “She is to polished and precise, looking everywhere but at me. If this Woman is a tourist, then I am Albrecht Durer”, Sarah McKenzie thought sarcastically.

And if “Brownie” was there, “Blondie” would be not too far away too. Those two were good, very good. As a trained professional she had to admit that. But she was not just an ordinary professional like anybody else, no, she was more and better and she intended to prove it.

In Heidelberg her professional and her personal pride had been roughly shaken by Christine von der Marwitz and her friends. She inwardly shuddered when she remembered the scene, when von der Marwitz had stood beside her, the Katana raised in a firm two-hand grip and poised to strike, like a god dammed Angel of Vengeance. And then she had spared her.

In Nuremberg her professional Pride had been hurt a second time, when von Winterfeldt had tasked his faithful Valkyries with a job, which had been rightfully hers. That had hurt too. And while she saw Christine von der Marwitz as her equal adhering to a code of honour: Carl von Winterfeldt was an entirely different breed.

The man liked to style himself as man of honour as a “Gentile homme”, but he was just a power-hungry predator. Beneath the polished surface lurked something much more unpleasant – and that was the reason why they were playing this game now: She and Brownie and Blondie.

The duo had followed her the whole day. And her instincts told Sarah McKenzie that they weren´t just there for a chat among old friends. No, there was something more sinister at play.

But, she had a lifetime of playing this game and she was very good at it, as Brownie and Blondie would learn soon enough, a devious smile curled the Dark Ladies full lips. Soon!

The same day, around 2200 Hours, Kaulbachstraße 43, third floor:

The casual observer would have seen nothing unusual. After sightseeing the whole day, the Dark Lady had returned to the flat she had rented beforehand on the third floor. The Building in the Maxvorstadt had been erected in the late 19th Century. So the floors had parquets and the rooms, had high ceilings.

Sarah McKenzie had taken a long shower, had had a light dinner, had zapped through the TV-Program and was now calling it a day and going to bed early. She went into the bedroom, heaved a sigh went to bed and it was lights out. Since it was a little stuffy inside she had left the balcony doors open. A light breeze moved the curtains.

Down across the street inside a black SUV two dark clad figures were watching the third floor attentively. They watched the lights going out and waited. Brunhild and Freya were very certain, that they had not been spotted by the target. The Dark Lady had done what any other tourist would have done. And now, they would pay her a visit.

Their instructions had been clear: They should interrogate the target and then terminate the business connection between their Boss and Sarah McKenzie permanently. And so it would happen.

They waited for another hour. Then they crossed the street, silently, smoothly ducking from cover to cover like black elegant cats. The entrance door of the building posed no further Problems and they slipped inside, barely slowing down, to avoid the cameras. Carefully, nearly without making any sound they ascended the stairwell.

Brunhild and Freya paused a second before the door of the flat at the third floor where their target lived. Everything was quiet.

Brunhild gestured at the door. Freya took a small tool out of the many pockets of her combat gear and set to work. Only a soft hum and then a very faint click could be heard.

The door swung open and the two Valkyries entered their weapons at the ready, covering each other and moving stealthy ahead.

They knew that the bedroom was at the end of the floor, to the right. Though ever the professionals, they checked the over rooms first, which were empty as it had to be expected.

Carefully, slowly, poised and ready to strike they neared the bedroom door, which was not totally closed and stood slightly ajar. They could hear the soft regularly breathing of a sleeping person.

Brunhild grabbed the door handle and pushed the door carefully open. On the bed they could discern the blurred outlines of a sleeping person … perfect. Brunhild motioned to Freya and they entered, slowly moving nearer the bed.

Brunhild and Freya approached cautiously, keeping their weapons trained on the Dark Lady. "Too easy." Freya smiled, "How the mighty are about to fall." she whispers, standing side by side with Brunhild at the edge of the bed.

They exchange a glance of confusion, each feeling a tiny pin prick just above their ankles. They hold on to each other praying the room would stop spinning. They collapse to the ground in each other arms, as their eyes flutter closed.

A malevolent smile curled the lips of Sarah McKenzie, as she slides from under the bed. "Good evening Ladies!”

30 Minutes later:

Between Brunhild´s Temples someone worked with a sledgehammer. Her whole body ached. Then the memories rushed back, they had entered the target´s flat, the bedroom and then a sharp pain and spinning and then Blackness ….

She lay on a soft surface, a bed? She felt a cool whoosh of air on her skin. She had been stripped to Bra and Panties. As her Brain began working again slowly, Brunhild took stock of the situation, analysed it, as her training kicked in.

She could not open her eyes, because her eyes were covered with a blindfold. She was gagged, by the feel of it with a heavy well-padded Panel Gag with a very, very large foam ball in the centre. Brunhild knew those. A short while she had gagged Sophie Reichenbach with one of those ….

She could touch her bare heels, because she was tightly, very tightly hogtied. Toes tied together, her long brown hair tied back to her toes and to a very tight crotch rope securing something inside her Pussy by the feel of it. She could just wiggle her toes a bit. Brunhild sensed some movement next to her. Freya? A groan escaped her lips, much reduced by the heavy gag.

Sarah McKenzie locked down on the two tightly hogtied women before her in delight. Both were awake as she could tell by the subtle movements, appraising them.

“Time to have a little chat, you two, don’t you think?” She said cheerily.

Freya felt, that someone fumbled at the buckles which held her blindfold in place. She blinked and it took a moment before her vision cleared. At her right side she could more sense than see Brunhild. “We are in deep trouble.” She thought.

Since the restricted movement of her head she could only see black leather tights in front of her at first, when the woman sat in a chair three meters away, Freya could see her fully: It was the Black Lady. A shudder crept along Freya´s spine. She knew the Dark Lady by reputation only, but that was enough to make her shudder.

Sarah McKenzie regarded the two tightly bound women before her, who stared at her eyes wide above their gags: “We all knew, why you are here: How was the phrase: “To review our business relations? Name one good reason why I shouldn't just put a bullet in your heads?" she chuckles with the sound of fine glass tinkling on a stone floor, "Sorry I forgot you have a mouthful at the moment.”

She takes a slow deep breath and rolls her shoulder, “Under other circumstances I would gladly torture the hell out of you and then put you out of your misery. However, ladies, we do not find ourselves under normal circumstances. Therefore, I won´t do that.”

The Black Lady could be mistaken, but a sign of relief crossed the faces of her guests. “I will let you go, but you will deliver my former employer a message.” “But first, we will have fun. Well I will have fun at least, I have brought presents” She gestured at on some items lying on the Couch. “You may have sensed the intruders between your legs.”

“Let's warm you up a little bit.” Sarah McKenzie added cheerily. She sauntered to the bed took her gloves and boots off and positioned herself kneeling between her unwilling guests.

From this position she could comfortably tickle the four soles of Brunhild and Freya at once. While the two got a good whiff of her sweaty nyloned soles, the Dark Lady unleashed her long fingernails …, Moments later heavily muffled peals of weary laughter could be heard, for at least 15 Minutes.

Kaulbachstraße 43, the next morning, around 0800 Hours:

The Entrance doors of Number 43 opened and two women went out on the street: One brown haired, one blonde. Both walked gingerly and very stiff as if they had to walk on egg shells.

Neither woman looked at anyone on the street, or even each other, in the eyes. From the third floor Sarah McKenzie watched as the Duo crossed the street and went to a black a SUV, parking on the street 20 Meters away.

She could barely hide her amusement, watching as Brunhild and Freya entering the car with obvious and rather ungraceful, discomfort. “Not so proud anymore my dear Valkyries” she thought satisfied. And even better: Von Winterfeldt would go mad; the Punishment what was in store for the two agents would be horrible. Which was by far the more elegant solution, she thought.

Now to the business at hand: Sarah McKenzie had made a decision: She had to find Christine von der Marwitz and have a long talk. She sighed, that was not something she looked forward to, when she remembered the cold eyes of the Pianist when she had talked to Sarah in the Hotel Room, about Peter Riefenstahl – and other things. But there was no other way. It had to be done. It was a question of honour after all. Her Honour and everything she believed in.

In the SUV:

Moving with utmost care Brunhild sat next to Freya, who would be doing the driving. A grimace of pain crossed her face when she fastened her safety belt. Freya smiled sympathetically: “Ouch!”

“I know.” The Dark Lady had lived up to her promise and had had her fun with Brunhild and Freya:

Expertly she had played them like instruments: Tickling, Vibrators, Bastinado, Ice Cubes, Hot Candles, Nipple clamps and the good old Spanking Paddle. “At least she has refrained from using a whip” Brunhild mused darkly.

As her “parting gift” the Dark Lady had presented them with the Vibrators and tightly locked chastity belts: “I'll send the combinations to remove the belts to Frau von Stülpnagel.”

She had set the vibrators so, that they were constantly reminded of their presence, but any orgasm was far away. “We do not want you cause a crash on the Motorway because Orgasm hits you”, she had added with mocked concern.

Brunhild steeled herself for the inevitable: “Freya, establish a connection to Base. Susanne will waiting for our report.” If Brunhild feared anything it was not the physical pain. That she could deal with.

Burns and bruises would heal. Failure on the other hand was something, which was taken not lightly in von Winterfeldt´s Service. If Brunhild feared anything it was the fact that she had to report failure.

Not only had they not reached their objective, eliminating the target. They lived to bear the shame and disgrace because the target had ambushed them. And the “walk of shame” would be a painful one.

In general Susanne was a kindred soul, but in von Winterfeldt´s Absence she acted in his stead, which meant she would punish them, as she thought her Boss would. She would make an example of them.

Freya punched in a Code in the Intercom. The connection was built up, then a curt “Yes?”

Brunhild spoke: “Base this is Valkyrie 1”

“Report!”

“We did not achieve our objective.”

“And the target?”

“Is alive.”

The Silence hang heavy in the Air.

"Return to Base immediately and report to me personally for debriefing. That´ll be all.”

The connection was severed.

Brunhild and Freya exchanged a glance; a sense of dread filled them.

"The journey from heaven to hell was a short one." Brunhild brooded. 48 Hours ago, she and her Team had basked in the Glory of success: Eliminating Reichenbach and abducting Sophie Reichenbach successfully.

Now they had failed, failed abysmally, and would pay the price.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Its great to see the dark lady, like you said, "in full swing", probably my favorite character so i'd never dislike a chapter with her but I mus say that this one was especially good.

Its also good to see the Valkiryes being the ones getting tied up for a bit, especially if its at the hands of the dark lady.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic