The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection Special Update (14.02.2024) (FFMMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

It's been a busy week and I seem to have fallen quite a bit behind, but I'm glad to look through this and see how much support you've gathered. You've supported us all as writers, and it's pleasing to see this forum reciprocate.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

TomYi wrote: 2 years ago It's been a busy week and I seem to have fallen quite a bit behind, but I'm glad to look through this and see how much support you've gathered. You've supported us all as writers, and it's pleasing to see this forum reciprocate.
I whole heartedly agree. It is great to see that as you have supported so many writers, you too see a strong swelling of support for your work.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

wolfman wrote: 2 years ago
TomYi wrote: 2 years ago It's been a busy week and I seem to have fallen quite a bit behind, but I'm glad to look through this and see how much support you've gathered. You've supported us all as writers, and it's pleasing to see this forum reciprocate.
I whole heartedly agree. It is great to see that as you have supported so many writers, you too see a strong swelling of support for your work.
And I appreciate that support very much. Stay tuned to follow the travels of our heroines. It will be a long one.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]iliketights[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention]

Dear readers,

I want to thank you all for your encouragement and support in order to do so I will post two chapters today:

Chapter VI now and Chapter VII around 2000 MEST as usual. Enjoy!

Chapter VI:

The next day, early in the Morning, Uthörn, Ellenbogen, Sylt:

Kate woke up early. She had slept like the proverbial stone. Undoubtedly the salty sea climate had played its part. She got up. Put her running clothes on and went downstairs, shoes in hand.

From the living room she could hear Piano Music. “Bach, WTK”, she thought. She listened for a moment. This was no radio. Someone was playing. She entered the living room. Christine played the Piano. With closed eyes. Her beautiful face calm, serene and totally at peace.

Without losing a beat or opening her eyes she said. “Playing Bach in the morning is like a good run. It clears the mind.” Kate was stunned. “How did you know I was there?”, she asked surprised.

“I sensed you, Kate; your vibe is pretty distinctive.” Chris opened her eyes and stopped playing, smiling.

“Do you mind if I join you for a morning run? Then we have breakfast and talk and Anna will be awake, when we are back. She is no morning person”, Christine added teasingly.

“I always enjoy a good challenge!”, Kate agreed. “May the best woman win!”

An hour later the trio sat around the table.

“Okay”, what is the plan for today Chris?”, Anna asked.

“I do not like the idea, but we need to split up. Anna, I want you and Kate to make a reconnaissance tour in and around Keitum. I would do it myself, but my face is way too well known there.”

“Concentrate on St. Severin and the Graveyard. Get a lay of the land and find out if anyone is watching the place, I will drive to Westerland and meet the great granddaughter of Heinz Reinefarth there. She has some letters and other stuff from him, which might give us a clue.”

“Do you think that's a prudent course of action?”, Anna asked, her voice betraying her doubts. “Do not misunderstand me Chris. You are a big girl and you can take care of yourself, nobody denies that. But our enemy has demonstrated his ruthlessness already.”

“Any better ideas?”, Christine asked.

“No, sadly not”, Anna admitted.

“Okay that is settled then”, Christine said finally. “ Ending the discussion. Let us get ready.”

Same time. The Sölring Hof:

The man in the High Castle sat already at his desk. That the three detectives had given his men the slip could not be helped. Incidents like this made the game more challenging. And he was sure that the targets would show up. Sooner or later. He had taken precautions.

He called for his Assistant. Susanne von Stülpnagel entered, today clad in a grey business suit and matching heels.

“I have a special task for you Susanne. I want you to drive to Keitum and be on the lookout there personally, have a close look at St. Severin and its vicinity.”

“And be careful”, he added. "Our persons of interest are Professionals, do not forget that!”

“I'll do that”, von Stülpnagel replied. “Is there anything else, Sir?”

“No”, the man in the High Castle said. "Our operative in Westerland is ready. I'm fairly certain, Miss von der Marwitz cannot resist the challenge – sooner or later, she will make her move.”, a diabolical smile curled around his lips. “Now, go!”

“Yes, Sir!”, his Secretary/ Assistant turned on her heels and left.

The man in the High Castle leaned back in his seat. Everything went according to plan. He had seen to that. Now the next movement would soon begin. The opening Allegro had been perfect. “The ensuing Andante con moto will be equally perfect.”
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice part! A great way to build the tension for the enivitable confrontation
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Splitting up's probably not the best idea ladies! 😂
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Splitting up's probably not the best idea ladies! 😂
Nope it isn´t, but where would be fun if we would all do always the right things :)

[mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]iliketights[/mention]

Now on to Chapter VII :) As you already have guessed, one of our our three heroines walks into a trap :)

Chapter VII:

Later in the early Afternoon, Westerland:

Christine looked at her watch it was nearly half past three. 30 Minutes left till her Appointment with Sieglinde Gablenz, the great granddaughter of the late Heinz Reinefarth. Kate and Anna had left her in Westerland and were in Keitum now, to get a lay of the land there.

Christine had opted for a casual but stylish outfit, fitting for the Climate. Brown boots below the knee of medium height, a cap which covered her blond mane, a coat matching the boots and jeans ending below the knees. A matching silken paisley scarf adorned her neck.

Her visit at the Town Hall in the Archives had been a bust. Nothing really interesting about Heinz Reinefarth had come up, which had not been common knowledge already. She walked up the Böttcher Straße nearly to its western end and turned left.

Sieglinde Gablenz lived in an Apartment Complex near Böttcher Straße directly, not far from the beach. Christine pressed the button. A female voice through the Intercom answered.

“Miss Gablenz? It is Christine von der Marwitz, we had an appointment.”

“Please come up.”, came the friendly reply.

The door swung open. Christine took the stairs to the third floor. At the door of Apartment 66, she was greeted by a slim brunette woman in her early thirties probably, dressed casually in a red tartan skirt, a matching turtleneck pullover, opaque woollen tights and thick socks at her feet

“Sieglinde Gablenz”, she introduced herself. “Please may I take your coat!”, she said, leading the way through a short hallway to the living room, which offered a grandiose view across the endless North Sea as Christine noticed. “Please, take a seat and have tea with me.”

They sat down. Sieglinde Gablenz poured tea in a delicate china cup on the rock sugar – or Kluntjes as the Frisians said. It was considered a sacrilege punishable by death adding the sugar after the tea in the cup.

“Tea drinking in Frisia is as much a ceremony as it is in Japan”, Christine thought to herself. The Kluntjes made soft cracking sounds in the nearly transparent China.

Familiar with the Ceremony, Christine took a spoon with cream and tipped it gently down the inner side of her cup. The cream sank slowly to the bottom, leaving clouds in its wake –as it should.

Christine loved this. This was a different form of meditation. It was unthinkable that a Frisian would begin a meaningful conversation before finishing the first Cup. Christine took a sip. “Delicious!”

“Yes”, Sieglinde Gablenz replied, this Assam-Blend is one of my favourites at this hour of the day. She had watched Christine with polite interest the whole time.

“You are familiar with the East-Frisian-Tradition I see.” They drank in comfortable silence for a while. After Christine and her host had finished their second cup, Sieglinde Gablenz spoke:

“You want to talk to me about my late Grand grandfather?”, Sieglinde Gablenz began the Conversation.

“Yes”, Christine replied. “You said you could show me some papers of his?” Somehow she felt it suddenly difficult to concentrate, to focus. Strange. She shook her head slightly.

“Miss von der Marwitz”, “Are you not well?” the concerned voice brought her back to reality. “No nothing”, “I´m just a little tired”, Christine said a little distractedly.

“Yes the papers”, Sieglinde Gablenz said, “I´m sure, they will interest you.” “Are you really well?”, she asked Christine concerned again.

Christine became more tired every second. She was suddenly sooo weary, the voice of Sieglinde Gablenz seemed miles away. And then everything went black, like a curtain dropped. “That dammed Tea”, was her last coherent thought.

Sieglinde Gablenz looked at the unconscious Christine. She waited till the breath of her guest had become deep and regularly. “That was easier than expected.” Her instructions had been clear: "Drug her, tie her up, but do not touch her, do not search her. This is just a warning,”

Sieglinde sighed. What a shame. They could have had so much fun together. Well, she at least. She let Christine´s unmoving body carefully gliding to the floor. Her face was calm and relaxed. “Not touching her, doesn't mean that I can't have at least a little fun!”, Sieglinde grinned wickedly.

“Let us remove those boots first. You will feel much more comfortable without them.” She removed firstly the left boot than the right.” “For your woollen socks I have just the right use.”

Sieglinde locked at the bare soft soles of her prey and let her fingers glide above softly over those extraordinary pretty feet. She drew in the intoxicating scent from Christine´s feet. It is really a shame that we do not have more time to play with these”, she sighed. “I peg you as a ticklish person. She locked at Christine´s big toes, a grin crossed her face.

“How about a little souvenir?” Then she took some ropes.

A short time later Christine’s arms were tightly tied between her back, above and below her elbows and then at her wrists. “You are really flexible, my dear!”

The tight breast harness and the snug turtleneck pullover, accentuated the natural curve of her ample bosom beautifully. Sieglinde could not resist getting a good feel of Christine´s full firm Breast, playing with one nipple and letting her hands rest on both breasts.

“You have a pair, many women would die for me included.” She heaved a sigh and continued her work.

Of course Sieglinde Gablenz tied a tight crotch rope around her waist too. She pulled the rope tight and knotted it at Christine’s back. Tight rope bands around her tights, above and below the knees followed. After she had tied her ankles, she tied Christine’s big toes together and her insteps too.

Sieglinde rolled her prey on her bound arms. “That beautiful face” she thought. Now for the gag. She took one of the thick, still warm slightly moist woollen socks rolled it into a tight cylinder. Working it behind Christine’s unresisting teeth took some effort.

But surprisingly Christine could still close her lips, after the Sock had vanished in her mouth. She looked like a chipmunk now. Sieglinde took the second sock and tied it in a tight band across the stuffed mouth and tightly behind Christine’s head.

“You surely will enjoy the taste and smell”, Sieglinde suppressed a giggle. She took a shawl of heavy silk and tied it in band above the sock. “That is a nice gag!” Christine´s cheeks bulged above the tight bands of silk.

“Now the finish!”

A short while later Christine lay in a strict hogtie on the floor. “A shame that we do have to part ways so soon! But I have a parting gift for you” and laid something in front of Christine’s face. Once more she let her fingers glide softly above Christine´s wrinkled soles. No reaction. She sighed again.

The Potion which she had used on Christine had been a recommendation from The Dark Lady. “The draught of living death”, she had called it. The beauty of it: It was colourless and tasteless, Sieglinde grinned wickedly

“May we soon meet again!” said Sieglinde and left the living room. A short time later, the door clicked. And she was gone.

The man in the High Castle locked at his smartphone. The first picture showed the unconscious but otherwise unbound Christine on the floor. The second her calm, serene face. The third showed her gagged face. The fourth was a picture of her hogtied body on the floor. “Stunning!”, the man thought and a sinister smile curled around his lips.

Two hours later:

Christine drifted slowly back to consciousness. She couldn´t open her eyes, almost as if they are glued together. Her head pounds as if a man with a sledgehammer hammers inside her head. She drifted back to the darkness gladly.

20 Minutes later: The hammering sensations had somewhat receded.

“Why am I laying on the floor? Why can´t I stand up. I cannot move my hands. I cannot move my legs. And then everything flooded back. Sieglinde Gablenz. The Tea … dammed I´m tied up again.” She groans.

Methodically she began to analyse her situation: “My big toes are tied together. Ropes around my soles. Ankles tied together. Ropes under and above my knees, and my tights. I can grab my heels with my hands, my heels rest on my buttocks. Hogtied.” “Ouch” “Circulation not impaired.” “No shoes, no socks.”

“Between my legs that bitch tied a crotch-rope of course rubbing uncomfortably against my crotch! Elbows tied together. Wait where are my socks? Something fills my mouth. The taste, the texture – one sock fills my mouth.”

She wrinkled her nose: “The other sock is tied under my nose –and a perfumed silk shawl on top. Wait, on the floor before me lies something: Some sort of combat knife. “By courtesy of my considerate assailant, she thought sarcastically. “I hope, I can return the favour soon!”

Christine rolled with an effort on her side and tried to grab the hilt of the knife, with her tightly bound wrists. The third time was the charm. She sawed at the rope which bound her ankles to her elbows. Two times she lost her grip and the knife fell clanking to the floor. After what felt like an eternity the final strand gave way.

"How good does it feel to straighten out my legs?" She sighed, relieved stretching her aching legs, flexing her bound feet. For five minutes she lied just there, to regain her composure. The carpet tickled her nose. At least the room was warm.

Freeing her wrists took Christine more time. At least she could move her hands in front now, and then began working on the rest of her bonds, an hour later Christine pulled the soggy damp sock gingerly out of her mouth.

“Heewww …” She stood up and stretched to the ceiling, made a few stretches to get feeling in her arms and legs again. And took a look around.

Next to her on the floor: Her boots. And besides them a pair of fresh woollen socks. “How very nice”, Christine thought: “First things first.” She looks down on her bare feet: My toe rings are missing. Christine heaved a sigh. “I liked those!” Obviously Sieglinde Gablenz had taken them as souvenirs, another reason for payback.

She put on the clean socks. Next: The boots. She looked around. Her purse and her phone laid on the desk. Both seemedto be untouched. Her gun was missing though

Christine checked her phone: Four missed calls by Anna. She rang her back. Anna took the call after the first ring. “Chris where have you been?” Christine sensed Anna´s concern.

“A little tied up, lost my toe rings, but besides that okay. Turns out, that Sieglinde Gablenz was a fraud, and you?”

She could hear Anna grinning through the phone. “Relax Blondie, we hit Jackpot. But not on the phone. Where shall we pick you up?"

“At Wenningstedt at Blum´s. I will walk along the Beach from here to Wennigstedt. It will give me the chance to stretch my legs - and to see, if I'm followed. I'll call you in an hour.”
Last edited by Caesar73 2 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great chapters. Love the detail of the 'suiker klontjes' as the Dutch would call it. I love the Frysian islands. Never been to the German ones, but did visit the Dutch ones.

Little disappointed that Chris was tricked so easily, but I'll wait for the revenge ;)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

A clear win for the man in the high castle. If the two other girls have also failed, it would be a disaster.

Now, I wonder whether they have the (almost foolish) persistance to carry on with their investigation. The warning was clear as day.

Great part! Thanks for two updates on the same day.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago A clear win for the man in the high castle. If the two other girls have also failed, it would be a disaster.

Now, I wonder whether they have the (almost foolish) persistance to carry on with their investigation. The warning was clear as day.

Great part! Thanks for two updates on the same day.
We will see tomorrow of Anna and Kate had more luck in Keitum :) And believe me, the girls are very persistent, if they have set their mind on something. They are determined to get to the bottom of things, how deep the well may ever be :) Thank you for your kind comments :)
[mention]slackywacky[/mention]
Great chapters. Love the detail of the 'suiker klontjes' as the Dutch would call it. I love the Frysian islands. Never been to the German ones, but did visit the Dutch ones.

Little disappointed that Chris was tricked so easily, but I'll wait for the revenge ;)
I have never been to Netherland´s Frysian Island - but since you know them, you have a fairly good idea how the German Ones are. And the "Tea Ceremony? I like the Frisian Tradition very much :) At the Coast there is always Tea involved :)

Christine was a little careless, but trust me, the girls learn from their mistakes :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Was that just intended to be a warning? Chris was not physically hurt and I could see this simply making her even more determined. Is there significance to the loss of the toe rings? And of course the loss of the gun cannot be taken lightly. This was a fascinating chapter, rich in detail.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Was that just intended to be a warning? Chris was not physically hurt and I could see this simply making her even more determined. Is there significance to the loss of the toe rings? And of course the loss of the gun cannot be taken lightly. This was a fascinating chapter, rich in detail.
The Mastermind behind all this, likes to play mind games. He likes to demonstrate Christine that he can get her anywhere anytime at his choosing. Physical violence is unnecassary. This is about power. The man in the High Castle wants to show Christine that he has the power, she does not.

The loss of Christiné´s toe rings is not of importance, Christine likes them. But just as Sieglinde said: They are a souvenir for her - and the gun? For Christine as for her adversaries a gun is just a tool, like a screwdriver. It can be replaced easily.

I´m glad you liked the chapter, [mention]GreyLord[/mention] more is to come :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Mental note: I have to visit the site more often.

I love the two last chapters! I'm still surprised Christine was so naive and fell into that one. I really liked the tying description. Hopefully, the three girls will keep being naive in the future hehe

Keep it coming!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago Mental note: I have to visit the site more often.

I love the two last chapters! I'm still surprised Christine was so naive and fell into that one. I really liked the tying description. Hopefully, the three girls will keep being naive in the future hehe

Keep it coming!
Will do [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] :) You are right, Christine is sometimes a little to trusty but as you will see the bad guys are not imune to that bug either :)

Chapter VIII is a rather long one, I hope you do not mind :)

[mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention]

Chapter VIII:

Westerland – Wenningstedt –Braderup Keitum:

Anna's gaze followed Christine for a moment, as she ascended the stairs to the Town Hall. “Kate, what do you think?” “We are rather early, so why don´t we use the time and I show you more of the Island. We can blend in better in Keitum, when more of our fellow tourists crowd the streets anyway."

Kate thought for a moment, and then nodded. “Lead the way, Grand Duchess!”

They drove along the Norderstraße, which connects Westerland with Wenningstedt. Behind those buildings in the West the dunes and the beaches stretched from North to South. They passed a large red brick building on the left. “The Nordseeklinik”, and reached Wenningstedt.

“Both municipalities do nearly blend in each other now”, Anna explained. On the left and on the right, they saw many rather new houses which copied the traditional Frisian Style, but in form only,

Kate looked curiously around: “Who owns these places?”

Anna gives a sour look, before she grumbled, "Mostly not Syltians, but Investors who buy old houses tear them down and build flashy, expensive new houses instead”

Turning east, they crossed the main road, which ran across the Island from north to south. “On the left” Anna pointed out of the Window to a black and white striped Lighthouse, you see the “Langer Christian”.

The east of the Island was much different from the north and the west, as Kate saw. Much heath, small woods, greener and less austere than the north and the west.

Ten minutes later they passed a Church on the left, its red brick tower and pristine white nave a stark contrast to the yellow rasp fields around. “This is our target, St. Severin, I propose, we leave our car inside the Village and take a stroll through beautiful Keitum – easier to see, if we are followed then." Anna explained.

They left the car at a parking lot in the centre and enjoyed the village and its quaint Frisian Houses for a while and pursued their way north. Kate and Anna blended in perfectly: Kate hat chosen a blue Barbour-Down-Jacket. Wide enough to conceal her gun, blue jeans, which ended above the ankles and Sneakers from Timberland.

Anna had opted for Country Style from Burberry from head to toe. “Tell me Anna”, what do you carry around in that large shoulder bag?” Kate asked her friend. “All things a girl might need on days like this”, the Violinist replied a little cryptically. “You know, preparation is everything!”

Kate and Anna had walked along the Alter Kirchenweg on the east side of Keitum from the Friesenmuseum to St. Severin. At the crossroads a street led up to the Church with its characteristic tower of red brick. A lot of Tourists filled the streets, so the two blended in perfectly.

They walked, appearing care free, but their senses were alert for trouble. Anna's hackles rised noticing the woman pretending not to notice them for the third time, since they had been walking.

“Do not turn around Kate, we are being followed.”, Anna said, quietly.

“You mean the tall blonde with the brown cap and the sun glasses?” her partner replied pointing at St. Severin, as if pointing out some architectural detail. Most observers would have thought that they had not noticed that they were followed.

“Looks like a pro to me.” Anna added, “She is very good.”

“I must give her that”, Kate agreed. “Why don't we walk to St, Severin, then we'll see if she follows us and perhaps we invite her to have a little chat with us.”

A short while later the duo entered the Churchyard. On the Southside of the Church they took a look at the Tombstones that laid there in a row, like ordinary tourists would do. “These are “Sprechende Steine”, speaking stones”, Anna explained in a clear carrying voice, to her American Friend. “They tell the story of the deceased, a common practise on the Frisian Islands.”

“She is still behind us.” Kate whispered. “Let us go into the church and then on the graveyard to pay Reinefarth our respects. Then we will see”, Anna proposed.

They entered the church on the north side and stood in the white nave in front of the Altar. “Beautiful”, Kate was fascinated. “At any other time, I would like to tarry here for while”.

“The acoustics are wonderful. The Organ Concertos are famous”, Anna explained. “I played a recital here two years ago. Only the candles of the brass chandeliers were lit. With no artificial light it is a very different and intimate atmosphere.” “Especially in the winter, then the storms howl outside around the building.”

They prayed in silence, heads bowed. And lit a candle for Peter –and Kate one for her mother. “Requiescat in Pace” She spoke softly she always had found the sound of that Latin phrase strangely comforting.

A few minutes later they left the church. And made a stroll around the Graveyard. Casually, without any obvious haste.

“She is standing at the Entrance.” “How do we do this?” asked Kate “Simple: You play the dumb American got lost and asking for directions”, Anna grinned “that should distract her enough, so I can sneak up on her from behind.”

Susanne von Stülpnagel looked around. She had followed her targets to the church. She saw that the two Detectives seemed to have a heated argument. The dark haired violinist threw her arms up in the air, turned abruptly on her heel and stomped away.

The American seemed a little stunned, by the sudden departure of her friend. She looked around, as if searching something or someone. She spotted Susanne walking to her.

"Es tut Mir lied, ich suche, er." Kate slumped her shoulders defeated, "Sorry do you speak English?"

Susanne smiled to herself, thinking, "Like taking candy from a baby." she beamed at Kate and responded, "Of course, dear. Are you alright?"

“Not really, my friend has left me, and I do not know how I get back to the Friesenmuseum again, can you please show me the way, please?” Kate looked pleadingly at Susanne.

“Of course”, Susanne replied warmly. “You have to go this way” and pointed in the other direction. "I am going that way, why don't I show you."

"Thank you so much." Kate said, gratefully. Before coughing twice, to signal to her concealed compatriot that the woman is armed with a gun.

Kate allowed Susanne to take the lead, but deliberately slows her pace of walking, as she began to talk, "Sylt is so beautiful, my husband would love it. Although he would probably dress up......."

Susanne had already stopped listening, engrossed with her own thoughts, "God help me, this woman is insufferable. This is a Captain of the NYPD? Americans! I am just pleased that I can shut her up permanently any time."

Suddenly Susanne sensed a rustle of fabric behind her, but reacted too late. She tried to duck forward but, the iron grip of the arms around her, held her fast.

Anna twisted her leg out of the way, avoiding a backward kick from Susanne left heel. On instinct she kicked the back of the woman's right leg, dropping her to her knees.

Susanne tried to scream, but the cloth pressed tightly to her face by the American stifled her cries.

“Chloroform”, she thought, twisting to get lose, but the iron grip of the attacker behind her was too strong.

“Do not fight it.”, she heared a soft voice in her ear. “You are going down, one way or the other, so do yourself a favour and be a good girl and take long deep breaths.”

To her own surprise, Susanne did that. Her arms and legs were tingling now; her strength was drained from the Chloroform. She gave in. At last her eyes rolled back. Kate pressed the Chloroform saturated cloth a few seconds longer on Susanne’s face, till she was sure that the woman was totally under.

Miraculously the churchyard was still empty. Kate and Anna carried the unconscious woman behind a few trees, out of sight. A quick search produced a smartphone, a purse, zip ties - and no wonder – a gun, Kate identified as a SigSauer.

The purse held no clues on the identity of the woman. None. “Okay”, Anna said: “We take the phone, pull the magazine out of the Sig. Then we secure our guest.”

“She will be out cold at least two hours. More than enough time for us to get on tour.” Kate grins: “Shall we make her comfortable now?”

"Of course!” Anna says, with a devious glint in her eyes.

Fifteen minutes later Susanne lays hogtied on the grass. Sleeping the sleep of the chloroformed still.

Her wrists were secured with three zip ties around them and another wound between her wrists to cinch them tightly together. Her ankles and knees were secured similarly.

A thick tree two meter branch had been threaded between her arms and her back and zip tied to her elbows, preventing her from rolling over. As a finish Anna tied her big toes together with one of her shoe laces.

The woman's belt had been used to secure her ankles to the branch, between her elbows. A thick stubby branch had been jammed in her mouth, between her teeth and secured with a zip tie pulled tightly. Kate had rolled one sock around the branch first. “Something for you, to chew on.”

Kate and Anna covered her behind some trees, minus her shoes and socks.

Kate couldn´t suppress a grin: “Payback is a bitch.” “Wait”, Anna says, a diabolical grin curling her lips. She produced a tube with ointment out of the depths of her shoulder bag. “Finalgon”, Kate reads.

“You know, she will get cold feet and we do not want that, don´t we? “This ointment is normally used against back pain. “Our friend here”, Anna pointed at the sleeping Susanne, will get very hot feet!”

“May I have the privilege to care for the poor feet of our guest?” Kate asked Anna. “Be my guest! Anna replied graciously – Kate took the tube and set to work.”

Anna grabbed a second time into her bag, this time she holds a Powder dose in her hand. “Spiced up itching powder – and I know just the right place where to put some.” Anna couldn´t supress a wicked grin.

10 Minutes later:

“So now: Let us visit Uncle Heinz!” ventured Anna. A short time later they stood before the gravesite. “Where might Peter have hidden his secrets?"

They looked down on the grave. Kate pointed at the Gravestone. “Someone has dug here recently.” Anna takes a probe out of her large shoulder bag.

The probe easily penetrated the earth striking nothing. Kate looked at the gravestone, walking slowly around it.

The rough-hewn granite showed some signs of wear, but the wear is uneven toward the base of the rear of the stone. "Almost looks like a different type of stone." She snaps a quick photo with her phone.

“Now or never”, Anna said – and produced a small collapsible spade from her bag, but Kate stops her, "May I."

Anna gives a bow and passes her the spade. Kate used its edge to trace a line around the out of place rock on the stone and leveraged it slowly out.

Kate looks around nervously. “Do you think it a good idea to get caught plundering a grave in open daylight?”

“Naah”, Anna says. “The gods are with the bold!”

After a little coaxing the spade eased the stone out of its place. “Jackpot.”, Anna whistled softly through her teeth, staring at the metal box, Kate extracts from the hole. “Fairly heavy”, she mused.

They pushed the stone back into place and ruffle the grass, checking the photo Kate took before she started work on it. "I have been to so many crime scenes, it is easy to cover one up."

“Shall we leave before sleeping beauty awakes?”, Anna grins. “I really would like to see her face, when she awakes!” “And tastes her own sock”, Kate added cheerily.

They left the Churchyard, chatting amiably, as they were ordinary tourists, which they really were - partly.

20 Minutes later, they were on their way to Westerland. Anna got worried when she tried to reach Christine but only got her voicemail.

Wennigstedt, Gosch am Kliff:

Since she was a bit early, Christine decided to have a Coffee at a darling little place at Gosch´s am Kliff. From the Patio there is a beautiful view across the beach and the horizon, to the point where sea and sky blur into each other.

The walk along the beach, barefoot, her boots in hand, the surf swirling around her feet and the fresh breeze had cleared her mind – and so far nobody had followed her. Now she was refreshed in body and mind.

Christine opted for a table for two, with her back to a wall and enjoyed the view listening to Grigori Socolow’s rendition of Chopin’s Etudes. Socolow had just begun to play the last three Etudes of op. 25. She closed her eyes and relaxed. The September Sun felt warm on her face.

Suddenly a voice brought her back to her senses. “Excuse me, do you mind if I sit at your table? It seems yours is the only place left.” Christine looked up.

The speaker was a tall blond man, a clear cut face, fairly tall. Boat shoes, Chinos, a Shirt and a Navy blue Blazer.

The face seemed somehow familiar, but Christine couldn't place it. Remarkable was the long thin scar on the right cheek, with an upward flick. She had seen such scars before. After duels of Fraternity Members at Heidelberg.

She had had the rare opportunity to attend to one of those, as the Fraternities called that, “Persönliche Contrahage” – personal duel. A friend of her had invited her, member of a Corps himself.

“Of course”, Christine replied politely. “Have a seat, if you do not mind me listening to my music?”

“Too kind, none at all”, her new acquaintance responded smiling and sat down.

Christine concentrated again on Socolow’s playing. The opening bars of op. 25/11, the slow introduction –a stark contrast to the following allegro assai. She always considered this contrast as one of Chopin’s finest moments. And Socolow played the introduction as it should be played.

“What do you think of Socolow’s interpretation of the Etude in a-minor?” The Stranger asks, casually.

Christine was startled: “Your hearing is very good.” She paused for a moment, thoughtfully, then added: “To answer your question: Socolow’s rendition is one of the finest I know, nearly flawless, if you ask me.”

She paused for moment –and added: “No I consider it perfect, perfect in that precise moment.”

“Indeed”, the man replied “though I think that Christine von der Marwitz plays in the same league. But this is a question of personal taste, not of quality, one might say.”

“I have never heard Frau von der Marwitz playing before, I have to admit.”, Christine shrugged. This was at least not a blatant lie because she seldom listened to herself, only at recording sessions.

“You should really hear her someday, if the opportunity presents itself”, her counterpart replied cordially.”

His smartphone signalled an incoming call. He looked at the screen. “I´m sorry, Madame, but as much as I would like to continue our discourse about Chopin, I have to take this, Business, I fear. Tedious but necessary!“

“Maybe we can continue this conversation at another time.” He stood up without any obvious haste and left pressing his phone to his ear.

Christine looked after him, curious. That encounter had been strange. She could not place it; there had been a vibe and none of the good ones.

When she was younger, she recalled walking home late after a rehearsal one evening and feeling like she was being followed. The next morning, the news had a report of a mugging gone wrong on the route she took. At the time she felt like she has been close to danger. She had that feeling again now. And she had learned to trust her instincts – as a musician as much as a detective.

This had been a chance meeting, but somehow she had the feeling, that this meeting had been anything but. The man had been polite, even courteous – but there had been something under the surface, which left her uneasy, especially his parting remark.

Christine sat a moment there, thinking, then signalled the waitress for the bill, paid and left for Blum´s.

Keitum, St. Severin, Churchyard, behind some bushes:

Susanne von Stülpnagel returned slowly to the world of the living. Her head pounded so badly, that she gladly slipped back into the darkness again. Next time she was able to stay awake.

Her body sent confusing signals to her brain. The corners of her mouth ached, something cut deeply into them. There seemed to be irons bands around her wrists, elbows, and ankles. Her fingers touched her heels which were bare, by the feel of it. And her toes – she could not move her toes. And there was that burning and itching sensation between her legs, they wouldn´t have dared! They had had.

And another sensation: Her feet …. Her feet burned like on fire – ouch! And … Heww - She could feel something slimy covering her soles. Whatever it was, her feet were coated in the stuff. Not only her soles, but between the toes, her high arches as well. The feeling was incredible. As if Ants crawled over her feet – and biting them.

Her brain still did not work properly. Why was she here … wait … the American … that bimbo had asked her for directions. Then someone had attacked her from behind – the Chloroform. That voice …

Now she was wide awake! Susanne von Stülpnagel was not scared, oh no, she was furious. That she had been outsmarted so easily. Her Master would not be pleased. His wrath was the only thing she was afraid of. That coldness in his voice. She shuddered. She had disappointed him.

What now? A thorough assessment of her situation: She would not get out of this mess without help. She could not even roll on her side. The thick branch between her arms made that all but impossible. She shivered. At some point their men would search for her, but till then she had to lay here and endure. She flexed her feet. Her feet still burned.

Susanne kept concentrating on one thought: Revenge. That detective and that Russian would pay for this. They would rue the day they crossed her path! Imagining what she would do her assailants. That thought gave her some solace while she chewed angrily on her sock, and endured the burning of her feet and terrible itch between her legs.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good part! So the girls equalled the score. I am sure Suzanne has some juicy information. The game of chess had begun, and the first pieces have been exchanged. Only, the man in the high castle still seems to have the better position.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention]

I always thought it was just a figure of speech, but in this case Susanne really did have a "rude awakening"!

Excellent continuation, as always! It sounds like she has plans for revenge.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
iliketights wrote: 2 years ago Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE this story?
Maybe, I was to engrossed in reading the story that I did not notice. :lol:

And I agree, I would not mind helping Chris relax, or being Chris for that matter and be the recipient of that relaxing methodology.
iliketights wrote: 2 years ago 13 cents
Did you know that was the first story I read on this board and the reason why I started my own stories?
Wow, thank you! In that case I'm glad I wrote 13 cents, if it served as any inspiration for you to write. I'm loving All in the Family, and I see there's a new update for Bondage Model by Choice. I have a lot of catching up to do!
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

I had a feeling Susanne would end up either tying one or more of the girls up, or being on the receiving end herself. And I'm glad I was right hahaha!

I hope Christine knows what she's doing!
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Great chapter, I really liked the part with Anna, Sussane and Kate
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Oh yes! Nice to see that the trio aren't always in the receiving end... then again, this naturally means that Ms. von Stülpnagel will be even more determined to exact revenge on them...
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Brilliant writing in all respects. The plot is intricate and mesmerizing. The settings are inspiring. The character are delectable. The bondage is satisfying. The turnabouts and pacing are wonderful. Keep up the good work.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

iliketights wrote: 2 years ago @Caesar73

I always thought it was just a figure of speech, but in this case Susanne really did have a "rude awakening"!

Excellent continuation, as always! It sounds like she has plans for revenge.
Yep Susanne´s awakening was indeed a rude one :) Believe me though, she will get her chance for revenge soon enough. And she will be creative so sty tuned [mention]iliketights[/mention] :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Oh yes! Nice to see that the trio aren't always in the receiving end... then again, this naturally means that Ms. von Stülpnagel will be even more determined to exact revenge on them...
[mention]NotSeen[/mention] That she is and she will be inventive :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]iliketights[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention]

Dear friends,

the next update will follow today, a little later than usual probably, but it will come, promised :)

I made good Progress on Part IV, in some aspects the tone of Part IV will be darker. One of the characters who will play a keyrole is by far the most dark character I created.

Thank you all for your continued support. I hope, you enjoy reading the story as much as I enjoy writing it :)

Kind regards

Caesar
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I hope, you enjoy reading the story as much as I enjoy writing it :)
I sure am, that is for sure. Looking forward to the continued adventures of our damsels.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic