Aunt Evie (F/F, F/M) / Little Freddy(F+/M): Ep 3 has dropped!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Aunt Evie (F/F, F/M) / Little Freddy(F+/M): Ep 3 has dropped!

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

I’m a bad girl. I’m a very bad girl. You don’t have to take my word for it. Just ask my maid. She was just a college girl when I first got my naughty little hands on her. It was well past midnight when I strolled into my corner store for a snack. The store was empty save for us and the cashier. She was in the back near the freezers humming along with her airpods. It was clear she was looking for some ice cream.

I pretended to do the same. I kept my eyes on the counter. I knew the cashier on duty. He would be off to the storeroom to get high in 3… 2… 1…

In a matter of seconds, I had slipped the ballgag from my purse and into her mouth. I then quickly ziptied her arms together behind her back and her legs together. In less than a minute I had gagged her, bound her, thrown her over my shoulder and left with a box of popsicles to boot.

I spent the night rubbing those popsicles over her nipples. She spent the night naked and strapped to the back of my bedroom door by leather straps spreading her out like an X. I left the gag in place. There might have been some fingering and eating out too. She fought me at first but my sunrise it was clear she loved it. So much so that she never complained that the night grew into a week of sexual slavery. She jumped at the chance to be my maid and live with me for all these years.

Still not convinced? Ask my butler. We worked out in the same gym. I was trying to stay fit. He was a bodybuilder. A bodybuilder I needed under my body. I set it up carefully. I slipped the L-Cart into the support closet no one ever used. I chose a rainy day when I knew we’d have the place mostly to ourselves.

As he worked out by the mirror, shirtless of course, I slipped up next to him. I rubbed his shoulders and kissed his neck.

“Hey baby.”

“Well, hello there.”

“Baby, I’m so horny right now.”

“Maybe I can fix that.”

“I made sure of it.”

I stuck the syringe into his neck and applied the paralytic. I made sure to use the fastest acting version I could. His body locked up as my loving arms gripped him tight. I dragged him into the closet and onto the L-Cart which I had topped with a mattress. Grabbing the scissors, I stashed I cut away his clothes. I pulled off my pants and mounted him. I pounded that slab of man-meat into two strength stealing orgasms before redressing. I strapped him down with some furniture straps and covered him with a tarp before walking away with my prize.

It took three months to break him. He now loves me as deeply as my maid. They do whatever I ask. Whatever I order. They are mine. I tell you all this so you know why I had to do what I did.

I grew up in foster care. I was close to my foster sister Emily. We lived together for years, acting like real sisters. I was even godmother to her son Freddie. It was about then we had our falling out. She didn’t approve of me kidnapping lovers. She wanted to keep Freddie as far from that kind of stuff as possible. We haven’t spoken since.

It was a boring rainy day. Wearing only a thin robe and lacy nightie I sat on the couch. On the TV I watched video feed from the basement I converted into a dungeon. My butler was strapped naked to an X-Cross. My maid was raping him. Someone knocked on my door. I flipped off the TV.

“Who could that be?”

I threw the door open. The cutest boy I had ever seen in my life was on the porch, soaked. His baby face told me he was just out of high school. His tight, muscular little body told me he was a man ripe for the picking. A gift from heaven.

“Can I help you?”

“Auntie Evie?”

Auntie? The only person who called me that was…

“Freddie?”

“I had a fight with Mom and left home. Can I crash with you for a while?”
Last edited by ZTVFemdomtales 1 month ago, edited 2 times in total.
Ouroboros
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ouroboros »

I like where this is going
Mirandabound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mirandabound »

Ufff can't wait for next part.. maybe she'll drug home or handgagged him drag to basement 😜😜😜
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

Ep 2: Little Freddie

I’m a weak boy. A very weak boy. My mother told me that my entire life. I was a pushover. A welcome mat. I would do whatever I told whenever I was told. She was right. Though it was only with women. I always do whatever a woman tells me. It’s her own fault. I was raised by two women for God’s sake! Her and my godmother who I call Auntie Evie. I always had to do what they said. The inherent contradiction was so frustrating. At least it was easier with Auntie Evie. She wasn’t a disciplinarian. She always asked and rewarded with plenty of affection. She went out of her way to make me happy. God. I loved her. It crushed me when they had a fight and she left.
So, I tried to fill that hole any way I could. Not usually in very good ways. Take Charlie for example. Her family moved to town my senior year. I had been doing well academically. That was until a British punk with spiky blue hair stepped into my life. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. She was so confident. I found her intoxicating. I couldn’t take my eyes off her.
“Oi! You got a problem you little shit?”
See?
“What? No!”
“Then why ya looking?”
We were in the hallway after class. Alone in this little hallway, I felt like a trapped animal. That thought made me hard.
“I… I…”
“You keep looking at my boots. Do you like them?”
All I could do was nod.
“Lick them.”
There was never any debate in my head. I just dropped down and did it.
“I’ve got some uses for you.”
I never found out what they were. After a week of sneaking off to serve her at night, Mom caught on. I was homeschooled from then on.

I tried to force submissive thoughts from my mind. I thought yoga might help. So last year, I began taking classes at Carnal Sutra Yoga. Yeah, that was a mistake. The class was taught by a pair of busty Indian MILF twins named Riya and Priya. I tried to focus on their teachings. I really did. All I could focus on was were their large brown breasts and striking bare feet. I wanted to worship them, submit to them. No, that was wrong.
After the third class, I turned to leave only to find Riya locking the door.
“What’s going on?”
“You are struggling,” she said.
“That obvious?”
“You need to submit to our control,” Priya added.
“No, I don’t,” I said far too quickly.
“You will never happy as long as you fight it.”
They slowly stripped off their clothes and advanced on me.
“What are you doing?”
“We’re going to rape you,” Riya said bluntly.
I just stood there dumbstruck. I knew I needed to fight. To run. The thing was… I didn’t want to. They were right. I wanted to submit. I took off my clothes and let them jump me. I only spent one night naked and chained up in their office before my mother tracked me down. I found out later she was tracking my phone.
I was hooked. I began talking with doms online. I knew what I wanted now and was going for it. Then last night my internet was disconnected.
“You keep looking at those sinful sites you don’t deserve internet,” my mother scolded.
That was it. I was in college now. I was independent. I would not put up with this anymore. I stormed out and headed for the library. I looked up Auntie Evie. God, I needed her so bad. I needed someone to love me. That’s how I ended up at her door.
“Can I help you?”
“Auntie Evie?”
God, she was gorgeous. How had I never seen it before? Those full red lips. Those womanly hips. That beautiful face. Those giant tits! She was only wearing a skimpy nightgown. Maybe this was a bad idea. Too late to turn back now.
“Freddie?”
“I had a fight with Mom and left home. Can I crash with you for a while?”
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

Episode 3:
Auntie Evie II

Freddie stood there on my porch, shivering. His tight white shirt was sticking to his surprisingly fit little body in a way that made me wet as well. For the first time in my life, I thought of my godson as a man and not a boy. As a man that made him prey.

“Can I come in?”

“Of course.”

I stepped aside and let him in. I made sure to close and lock the door behind him. As he walked to the couch I watched his cute little ass. The feeling I was having downstairs was so wrong.

“Yes it is.”

A little angel version of me appeared on my shoulder. What can I say? I watched too many old cartoons as a kid.

“No way sister.”

A naked little red demon appeared next to her.

“Put some clothes on,” the angel snapped.

“I’d rather rip yours off.”

“Heathen.”

“Prude.”

“He is family,” the angel told me.

“Not by blood.”

“By nurture. You helped care for him as a child. You were his second mother. You know this is crossing a line.”

“A fun line…”

The angel tackled the demon and the two wrestled. She fired ropes of golden light which bound the buxom devil and gagged her.

“Care for the boy. Nothing more.”

“Auntie Evie? Are you ok?”

I shook my head and looked over at Freddie on the couch. God, how long had I been daydreaming?

“I’m fine, sweetie, just thinking. Go take a shower, get warmed up. Leave your clothes by the door. I’ll wash them up for you.”

“Thank you.”

“No problem.”

While he was gone she turned on the tv and switched off the live feed. She was going to have to be on her best behavior. Maybe not best, but good. With that, the ropes binding the devil began to loosen.

After a good meal, the two were ready for bed.

“I don’t have a spare bedroom set up yet. I’ll have to do that tomorrow.”

“That’s fine. I’ll sleep on the couch.”

“Nonsense. It’s too drafty in here.”

And he might hear the slaves downstairs if conditions were right.

“You can sleep with me tonight.”

She smiled at her wicked little joke. The ropes slipped a little more.

“That’s… that’s not necessary,” Freddie said, blushing.

“It’s also not optional.”

She took his arm and led him into the bedroom. The bed was surprisingly small Freddie noted. Auntie Evie must not have a lot of company in it. He blushed and felt bad for the crude thought. And for the boner it produced.

Slipping under the covers the fit was so tight I was holding him tight against me. His head was laying on my tits.

“Comfy?”

“Sure,” he squeaked.

The weakness it channeled made mewet. The ropes were off. Exhaustion took over before too long and Freddie was out. It took me a little longer. Though when I did I was gifted with an amazing sight.

The angel and the demon were on a waterbed. Both looked like her. The angel was more ladylike, dressed in a flowing white gown with golden wings. The demon’s skin was blood red with jet black hair with little red horns popping out. A long tail with a spiked end grew out from just above her exposed ass. All of her curvy body was laid bare for the world to see. She was not posed, not in control. She was lustful and ravenous.

“Stay back!” the frightened angel shouted.

The demon didn’t speak she just tackled the angel to bed and kissed her. There was no love in the gesture, just predation. Her long forked tongue forced its way into her foes mouth and suppressed her own as she masterfully drowned her in erotic pleasure. She gripped the angel’s robe and ripped it to shreds.

She grabbed both of the angel’s tits in her hands and began mashing, squeezing, teasing the mammaries. Once they were nice and tender she latched onto the nipples with her mouth and began sucking. The tip of the tail slipped between her prey’s legs and began to play with her vulnerable woman hood. Which was next for her mouth to assault. The tail entered her ass as she worked.

It was all too much for the angel who came hard and collapsed at the demoness’s feet. Acting quickly the demon hogtied her in red ropes and forced a ball gag into her mouth. The demon then looked at me directly.

“This is who you are. You are a predator. That boy is nothing but your pray. His mother kicked you out of their lives. That means he’s not family anymore. He’s fair game.”

“I don’t know.”

“Just take a taste. What’s the worst that could happen?”

I woke with a start. Freddie was still asleep against me. I reached into my bedside table and produced a little oxygen tank filled with sedatives. I placed the mask over his face and let the gas flow. Once I was sure he would not wake before morning I slipped my hand into his pants.

“Just a taste.”
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Got to admit i missed this story when you first posted it two years ago. Glad you bought it back to life, because it's good and i enjoyed reading it. Well done.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

Episode Four:
Little Freddie II

I stood there on her porch, shivering. My clothes were sticking to me and I was miserable. I just wanted to be inside. In the warmth. To be with Auntie Evie. She was even more beautiful than I remembered. Her body was also far curvier than I remembered. Had she always been so sexy? God, I was going to hell for thinking that.

“Can I come in?”

“Of course.”

She stepped aside and I hurried in. I made my way to the couch trying to find a spot my wet ass would do the least amount of damage. Finally finding a seat I looked up at her. She just stared at me. This seemed to last for several minutes. Far too long actually. All the while I’m desperately trying not to peek at her perfect breasts. Finally, it became too much.

“Auntie Evie? Are you ok?”

She shook my head and looked over at me.

“I’m fine, sweetie, just thinking. Go take a shower, get warmed up. Leave your clothes by the door. I’ll wash them up for you.”

“Thank you.”

“No problem.”

In the shower it took all the self-control I had not to jerk off to the thought of her. Finally regaining some of that control I joined her for dinner load unspent. After a good meal, the two of us were ready for bed.

“I don’t have a spare bedroom set up yet. I’ll have to do that tomorrow.”

“That’s fine. I’ll sleep on the couch.”

“Nonsense. It’s too drafty in here. You can sleep with me tonight.”

She smiled a strange smile.

“That’s… that’s not necessary,” I said, blushing.

“It’s also not optional.”

She took my arm and led me into the bedroom. I loved how she took control. The bed was surprisingly small. Auntie Evie must not have a lot of company in it. I blushed and felt bad for the crude thought. And for the boner it produced.

Slipping under the covers the fit was so tight she was holding him tight against me. My head was laying on her tits.

“Comfy?”

“Sure,” I squeaked.

Exhaustion took over before too long and I was out. Sometime later I woke to a strange feeling. Something was on my face. It smelled sweet. I was too sleepy to see what it was. As I fell back into deep sleep I swore I felt a hand on my dick.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic