The Chosen Ones: A Bondage-Mania Event (MATURE CONTENT) M+/M+ NEW CHAPTER! 11/21/22

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 13: Down to the wire!
———————————————————

MASON’s POV

———————————————————

I gave it a few minutes after they left to start trying to free myself. Catching a break like this was super unlikely. I know I need to make it count. I was so shocked they didnt think to check my bonds and make sure they were tight. Maybe they thought I would have already tried to escape before they brought me here if they were loose around my wrists. Im not sure, but they arent super loose. Just enough that I think with some effort, that I could break free.

I started to wiggle around on the bed, rolling onto my stomach and then wrenching my wrists back and forth. After about a minute of trying some different angles and grunting with effort into my gag, I finally managed to free one wrist and then the other. Knowing time was likely not on my side I quickly rolled over and sat up, working on untying and unknotting my ankles. The knots around my socked feet were much tighter and took a little bit longer to finally pick loose. Finally though, my ankles were free once again. I ripped the gag off and got up.

I quickly headed over to the bedroom door, slowly opened it, peaking my head out. The coast was clear and I made a run for it. I needed to play it smart. I wasnt going to hide in one spot and wait to be found, I was going to dip and dive throughout the house and hope I could escape long enough to win the game.

At this point, I wasnt sure who was remaining in the game. I had been ducking and weaving my way through the house unseen for a while now. I finally heard Elijah speak through the PA loudspeaker.

“Mason, you are the last remaining untied contestant. There are still 15 minutes remaining in the game. Nick, Josh, and Luke are currently searching for you and I will be joining soon. If you give up now and return to my bedroom and surrender, I will give each contestant $5,000. If you dont give up, we will take you anyhow and everyone will get nothing. You have three minutes to come back to my room.” Said Elijah before ending the page.

I stopped dead in my tracks. What the hell am I supposed to do? I could risk everything and potentially no one wins any money. Or I could surrender, and we all get paid. There was a chance I could evade long enough to win the $60,000. If I did win, I could still offer the others $5,000. Do I want to risk that though?

I continued to contemplate for a few more moments. I started to head back towards Elijah’s bedroom. As I got back to the hallway of Elijah’s bedroom, I saw all of them standing in front of the door. I saw them look over at me as I made my way closer to them.

“Congratulations Mason, you made the right call. Unfortunately, we were lying to you.” Said Elijah.

I froze dead in my tracks.

“Soooo you arent going to give everyone $5,000 if I surrender?” I asked puzzled as I slowly began to back away.

“Nope. We are going to take you by force, and then tell the others you did not give yourself up.” Replied Elijah from behind his mask.

“And if I get away?” I asked, still slowly backpedaling.

“Then you still win the $60,000.” Replied Elijah.

“Let’s get him!” Yelled Nick.

“Shit!” I yelled as I turned and booked it back the way I just came from, Luke and Nick in hot pursuit.

“You arent going to get away!” I heard Luke yell from behind me.

I said nothing. My heart was racing, but I knew I was faster than them, so I just had to keep my distance between myself and them.

I continued my way through the labyrinth of hallways and came back down around to where the main staircase was to get back down to the main level. As I turned the corner, I saw Elijah and Josh standing by the staircase, bondage gear in hand. I came to an abrupt stop. I looked behind me and Luke and Nick were sprinting straight for me.

“This is the end of the road Mason. No more running.” Said Elijah coldly.

I glanced around. Yeah, there were no more moves. I could try to make a dash for the music room which was right across from the staircase as you came up. It was my only option as I didnt want to risk falling down the stairs.

As Luke and Nick had started to close in, I made a last attempt at escape. I ran straight for the music room door. As I reached the door and tried to open it, it was too late.

I saw an orange extension cable get brought down around in front of me before it was quickly pulled tight around my body, pinning my arms to my sides. I then felt hands all over me, someone clamped a hand over my mouth.

“Hmmmph!” I moaned into the hand loudly, struggling as I felt the extension chord being passed around my torso and pulled tightly a couple more times, while simultaneously feeling something being tightly tied around my sock clad ankles. The other hands were caressing and exploring my body while this was happening.

Before I knew what was happening, my arms were secured and pinned to my sides, and my ankles were tightly bound. My mouth was released, and as I went to say something, a wad of dirty no show socks made their way into my mouth and an black elastic band was used to tie around my mouth, prying between my lips and locking the disgusting socks in my mouth before it was tightly knotted off behind my head. I was caught off guard with how tight they had pulled it, causing me to yelp into my gag a bit.

Moments later, I felt myself being hoisted up and carried by all 4 captors. I struggled in their grips as we made our way back to Elijah’s bedroom.

As soon as we made it to the bedroom, they lightly dropped me on the floor. I tried to squirm, but was immediately met by Luke and Nick placing their socked feet on my chest, and Nick placing his no show sock covered foot over my mouth, holding me still.

I then heard Elijah press the button for the PA system. He played the Purge alarm sound through it, and then spoke into the speaker.

“Okay this marks the end of the game. Mason chose to evade us, and keep the money selfishly for himself. We will capture him for you all though, and once that happens, we will free you all after we have had our fun.” He then turned off the PA speaker and came back over to us. I was yelling into my gag, but I doubted it could be heard on the speaker.

The guys all removed their feet off of my body and hoisted me back up to my feet. I then felt them undo the extension chord wrapped around my torso, freeing my arms. Before I could even attempt to fight back, I felt them aggressively taking my baseball jersey off and tossing it to the side. I was then thrown to the ground harshly and had my arms pulled very aggressively behind my back. They were immediately met with a thin black rope that was immediately used to knot my wrists behind my back. I then felt them winding a bundle of white rope around my thighs, just above where my knee high black baseball socks came up to, and simultaneously, the orange extension chord was being re-wrapped around my upper torso. I was very much so helpless at this point as they finished knotting everything off.

The captors all pulled their masks off and Elijah spoke, “Oh Mason...we have been waiting all day for this.” He spoke with an evil grin.

I then felt Nick begin massaging my bound socked feet, while licking, kissing and caressing my body from my ears and neck, and all the way down to my navel. This was sensory overload once more. I then felt Elijah lower my jock strap down and begin tying string around my balls once more, ensuring that I wouldnt be able to achieve orgasm no matter how badly I wanted it.

I then felt the wet, soft warmth of Elijah’s mouth as he began giving the most amazing head I had ever felt. Under normal circumstances I would have already blown my load, so this was torture. They kept at this for a few more minutes before they stopped, scooped me up and tossed me onto the bed and grabbed another bundle of white rope and used it to hogtie me tightly on the bed.

“Alright, now we are going to go use the others to get ourselves off, give them orgasm denial, and then set them free to use you how they please. Stay put this time!” Said Elijah as he winked and gave me a hard spank.

“NMMM HMMM HMMMP MMMPH GMMMPH!” I groaned and struggled.

I didnt like the idea of where this was headed. But, it may be fun to see where it goes.

———————————————

End of Chapter 13!

Up next, we are going to do a split chapter from Trey, Cory’s, and Austin’s POV’s of what they experience before being let go to take their lust out on poor Mason!

Please leave feedback! It may be about a week before the next chapter is up! Let me know what you want to see!

————————————————
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I really love this story so much .
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I'm glad Mason won a challenge, and I really hope the other boys don't fall for the manipulation again! However... Mason was born to be roped up! Can't wait for the others to have their way with him!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

AHHHH! Betrayal! The boys once again prove themselves masters of manipulation as well as bondage!

No $60,000 for anybody? Well, since's it's just lying around...

Cory - $1000
Trey - $1000
Austin - $500
Mason - $500
Volo - $60,000 ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]ShortSocks[/mention] can't wait till mason gets his toture
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention]

Glad you all enjoyed! May have some hot and heavy chapters coming up! Hopefully by the middle of next week I am able to pick up writing again!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 14: You are in big trouble!
——————————————————————

(The next couple chapters will be from our other captives aside from Mason’s POV.)

——————————————————————

(Austin’s POV)

I have been on the floor, helplessly bound, gagged, and blinded with a gasmask that had nasty socks shoved into the tubing, inhaling that and struggling around for what felt like an eternity.

I cant believe Mason decided not to share the money with everyone and give up. If there was one person in our group that I thought had more integrity than that, it was him.

I could do nothing except stew in my own testosterone filled hormones. I was angry. I was horny. I was tired of having to inhale these nasty socks fumes. I began to struggle a bit.

Out of nowhere, I felt someone grab my socked feet and begin massaging them. I couldnt help but moan and grumble into my gag from under the gas mask. I loved having my feet massaged or played with. I had no idea it was coming, so the element of surprise was a nice touch.

Before long I was flipped onto my back. I felt my g string get pulled down, and soon I felt something being tied around my balls before I was roughly flipped back onto my stomach.

“HMMM MMMM GMMPH!” I groaned. There was no response.

I was forced back onto my knees basically in a doggy style position when I felt something wet, soft, and warm enter my hole once again. It was a tantalizing feeling. I began to pretty much scream into my gag, in complete ecstasy. Before I knew it, the person stopped. A few moments later, I then felt a plug enter me from behind. The captor turned the vibrator on, and it sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout my body.

“MMMMMM” I moaned extremely loud.

The captor then began lightly pumping the vibrating plug in and out while they started to rub on my erection simultaneously jerking me off. I wanted so badly to cum, but whatever was tied around my balls was preventing me from being able to reach orgasm. It was pure torture. I was moaning into my gag like a madman and thrusting my hips to the speed at which he was pumping my cock and the plug in my ass.

After a short while longer of this, I felt him pull the plug out and release the grip from my cock. I then was caught off guard when I felt two pairs of hands hoist me up and begin carrying me away. I tried to struggle a bit, and began grunting into my gag.

“Shh shh shh. We are going to take good care of you.” Said Nick.

“WMMMPH?!” I groaned.

“Yes. We.” Said Elijah.

“MMMPH NMMM” i groaned and struggled.

“Ah yes. You are gonna help get us off. Then, we are going to allow you, Trey and Cory to have your way with Mason for his betrayal. So, the sooner you help us get off...the sooner you will be permitted to get yourself off!” Exclaimed Nick.

“Mmmmph!” I grunted as they set me down on something soft like a couch.

Before I knew what was happening, I felt myself get scooted over and hoisted over an arm rest so my ass was sticking in the air. I felt the gas mask being taken off my head, and there stood Elijah in front of me, grinning devilishly, naked and fully erect.

I grunted in my gag and looked over, and saw Nick also fully naked and erect, sliding a condom on. As I glanced up at Elijah, he placed his cock and balls on my face and began dry humping my face seductively.

“Ah yes, we are going to have some fun with you pretty boy.” Said Elijah.

I then felt the weight of someone hopping on the couch behind me. I tried to shift my head to look back but Elijah held my head still. Next thing I know, I felt Nick slowly insert himself into me.

“MMMMM!” I moaned very loudly from under my gag.

“Yeah thats right baby.” Said Nick.

I closed my eyes, and tried to imagine this being Mason. This helpless feeling was so hot. To be helpless to my captor’s wants was getting me so horny and his dick felt amazing.

Next thing I know, I felt the tape ripped from my mouth, and the stuffing in my mouth was pulled out as well. As soon as my mouth was freed, I felt Nick slowly pull out before giving an emphatic thrust back in.

“Oh my god Nick Yes! Holy Shi-mmmph!” I exclaimed before Elijah forced his erection into my open mouth, silencing me.

I had been fucked before, but never from both holes simultaneously. They both began ferociously pumping in and out of my mouth and ass. Not going to lie, this was super hot. I subconsciously tugged at my unforgiving bonds as I savored the moment. I would have came several times over already if not for my balls being restricted.

After a short bit, Elijah was about to finish. He pulled out of my mouth and shot his load onto the floor. Nick continued pumping away.

“Oh my god yes! Holy shit! Ho-ly Shit!” I yelled, causing Nick to thrust even harder and faster until he let out a monstrous roar as he climaxed as well.

I felt him pull out of me, causing me to let out my own moan.

“Please get me off!” I begged.

“In due time pet.” Said Elijah as he grabbed the no show socks out of the gas mask and held them to my mouth.

“Hm mmm!” I groaned, shaking my head no as Nick finished peeling his condom off, and getting cleaned up.

“Did you just tell me no?!” Asked Elijah furiously.

Before I could respond, I felt a hard whack on my ass cheek from Nick. I really wanted to yell out in both pleasure and pain but held on.

Elijah grabbed my face and tried to squeeze my cheeks.

“No please..no n-mmmph!” I groaned as he continued to push the stinky socks against my mouth as I shook my head before cramming them in.

“If you spit those out. I will spank the shit out of you while Nick tickles your cute feet.” Said Elijah.

“Hmmmph!” I grumbled as I watched him disappear.

While waiting, I felt Nick begin massaging my feet in my white no show socks. I let out a few moans before Elijah returned with a blue bandana.

“To match your thong.” He said with a wink as he tightly knotted it around my mouth, effectively cleave gagging me.

Elijah then instructed Nick to free my feet and he did. They then stood me up, pulled my thong back up as best they could with my full blown erection raging on.

They then led me back through the mansion and upstairs to the pleasure room. They opened the door and I saw Trey and Cory being ravished by Josh and Luke. Cory on the bed and Trey bound to an x frame. It wasnt too long before Luke and Josh finished. They began untying Cory and Trey. They kept their gags in, and then re-tied their hands behind their backs.

“Now. I know you all are going overboard waiting for your orgasms. We are going to take you to Mason, whom took away your chance at money for himself. No violence, please its not that serious. But we want to see you guys take your sexual frustrations out on him.” Announced Elijah as we were all led out of the pleasure room and down the long hallway of the mansion.

I was ready to have the most explosive orgasm of my life. Mason was going to give it to me.

——————————————

End of Chapter 14!

Stay tuned for the next chapter! I will do Trey and Cory’s POV in one chapter as they are both in the same room! After that chapter, what will happen with our precious Mason? Stay tuned to find out!

Please leave feedback! Its very helpful and motivating!

Thank you all!

——————————————
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

A fun and exciting new chapter! It's always fun to see these horny young men so distracted by sex lol :lol:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

An excellent chapter as always! I expect nothing less! But oh my god, these guys are killing me, thinking with their little heads! Think you himbos! Think!!!

Mason definitely doesn't deserve this emotional whiplash, but I'm going to enjoy reading about it!
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I literally cannot wait for the next chapter, aaaaaahh!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]ShortSocks[/mention] this story gets better and better as the chapters go on . I can't wAit till the next chapter .
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Is everything alright, [mention]ShortSocks[/mention]? I hope you're just busy.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention]

Sorry for the delay guys! Everything is okay! The story will commence soon!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Just got around to reading this and I’m glad I did! By the time I finished the chapter where Mason was tied to a post and edged endlessly, I was wishing I could join a club just like this. Cant wait for the next chapter!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago Just got around to reading this and I’m glad I did! By the time I finished the chapter where Mason was tied to a post and edged endlessly, I was wishing I could join a club just like this. Cant wait for the next chapter!
Glad to have ya aboard! Thank you! I have been taking a little break away, but should be resuming writing soon!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 15:
————————

Trey’s POV

————————

I had been stuck for quite some time now. Bound helplessly to this x frame, and taunted by the sight of Cory struggling against his bonds in his sexy Spiderman costume, bound spread eagle face down on the bed and his exposed ass sticking up. If I wasnt currently bound and gagged, I would be having my way with him.

After all this time of sitting here, so horny and ready for release, I had time to really process the events. I couldnt believe that Mason had betrayed us and took the money for himself. I would have done the same thing, but I had never expected Mason to do that.

My body begun to glisten with sweat. I was so horny, I couldnt take much more. I tugged roughly at my unforgiving bonds, and finally just closed my eyes in defeat.

After a while, I heard the door to the Pleasure room open. I instantly snapped awake and saw Josh and Luke come storming back into the room. They said nothing, and both stripped naked immediately, their members springing to life instantly.

I watched as Luke slid onto the bed with the bound and gagged Cory, and then glanced over as I watched Josh meander his way over to me before disappearing from my sight behind me. Before I knew it, a blindfold was being tied over my eyes. Everything went dark.

My cock ring had kept me erect all this time, and my balls were tied to prevent me from orgasming. I felt something warm and wet engorge my rock hard cock. I groaned and grunted into my gag, thrusting my powerful hips forward and back as much as my hips would allow. I then felt a hand on each side of my hip push my hips back against the x frame and hold my hips there so I could no longer thrust as Josh began working me over with an amazing blowjob. This orgasm denial was no joke. I wanted nothing more than to blow my hot load out all over Josh, but I couldnt and it was driving me insane.

All the while, I could hear Cory screaming and moaning with intense pleasure into his gag as Luke was clearly thrusting away with all of his might.

Josh kept sucking me off for what felt like an eternity before pulling himself away from my erection and began kissing, and caressing all over my body. I then heard him whisper.

“If you try to fight me off, I will flog the shit out of you. Now be a good boy and hold still.” Josh hissed.

“Mmmph.” I grunted as he gave my balls an extremely firm squeeze letting me know he was in charge.

I felt as Josh first freed my hands, and then my feet from the x frame.

“Step forward.” He ordered.

I did as I was told. I then felt Josh coil some rope around my ankles. Right after, I felt him harshly dig his foot into the back of my knees and thrust, sending me crumbling down onto my knees as he said “On your knees.”

I dropped to the floor with a thud and a grunt into my gag.

“Hands.” Demanded Josh as he guided my hands in front of me and began tightly binding my wrists in front of me and cinched it off.

Josh then aggressively shoved me down onto my elbows so that I was kneeling in a doggy style position. Before I knew what was happening, I felt him spank me super hard across my ass. I yelled with surprise and pain into my gag.

“Ya know what?…I think you act tough, but deep down I think you are really enjoying this Trey.” Said Josh seductively as he whacked me across my ass once again.

“MMMPH!” I yelped once again.

“Isnt that right?” Asked Josh as he once again cracked me over my ass cheeks extremely hard!

“MMMPH!” I yelled into my gag once again as I nodded my head hoping he would stop. Im not going to lie, being helpless did feel good, and the pain being inflicted on me seemed to actually only get me hotter.

“I didnt hear a Yes sir from behind that pretty gagged mouth of yours.” Said Josh as he whacked me very hard once again.

“MMMM YMMMPH FMMMPH.” I grunted.

“Good.” He replied before giving me one final whack.

I was panting at this point with how hot and horny I was. My ordeal was not over however as I soon heard a snapping noise, followed by something wet being applied into and around my butthole. I let out a sensual moan, knowing what was coming. And sure enough, in slid Josh and it felt fucking amazing.

It must have felt great to Josh too because he thrusted into my like an absolute wild beast for about a minute before he let out a monstrous roar and climaxed.

After he pulled out and began getting himself cleaned up and i would assume dressed as well, he came over to me and gave my bum a playful swat before saying.

“Thank you for that. I hope you are ready to release your inner beast. We are going to take you and Cory over to join Austin in taking out your pent up sexual frustrations on Mason. He betrayed you guys after all, so its only befitting you all punish him, and of course we will enjoy watching from the security cameras.”

“Mmm” i responded with a grunt as I was hoisted to my feet. I felt my ankles get untied, and a leash was applied around my neck as I was led out of the room, my hands still bound in front of me, and my blindfold and gag still applied.

“Stay put. If you run, your punishment will be severe, and there will be no orgasm for you tonight. Is that understood?” Warned Josh sternly.

“Hmmmph fmmph.” I grunted and nodded in response.

“Good.” Said Josh as I heard him go back into the pleasure room.

A few minutes later I could sense someone next to me and before I knew it, I felt a tug on my leash and we began walking. The anticipation and pent up lust I was feeling were burning inside me. Even if Mason hadnt screwed us over, I would absolutely ravish him at this point with how horny I was.

After being led down a couple of halls, we came to a stop. I heard a doorknob being turned, and a door being opened before being led inside.

“You boys enjoy yourselves and take extra good care of Mason. You guys will have to untie yourselves before you can have your fun though.” I heard Elijah beam.

Even though I was blindfolded, I could sense the captors all leaving the room. I felt someone give me erection a quick tug, causing me to moan into my gag once again.

Oh I was going to have my way with Mason’s sexy ass.

—————————————

(Cory’s POV - brief)

—————————————

Here I was, sprawled out spread eagle on this bed, my ass exposed for anyone to take. I was a captured, defeated, and extremely horny spidey.

It had been ages since Luke and Josh had left Trey and I helplessly bound and gagged in the Pleasure room. I wanted so badly to be taken by any of these hunky captors and allow them to have their way with me. There was just something so hot to me about being dressed like a superhero and being taken in the way that they had been doing to me.

Finally, I heard the door open. I wasnt blindfolded, so I turned my head to look and saw Josh and Luke both quickly entering the room and stripping back down. I moaned over at Luke, and began struggling in a way that made me seductively shake my ass at him.

He definitely noticed and did not hesitate to slide up onto the bed wearing nothing but his pair of socks.

“Mmmph!” I seductively moaned and struggled for him again.

“Oh, does Spidey think he’s getting off already?” Asked Luke as he slid over and straddled my mid back and roughly clamped a hand over my already gagged lips and began forcefully maneuvering my head around to show he was in control.

“HMM MMM MMMPH!” I moaned. I was so turned on.

“Well, what I say goes.” Said Luke as he released his grip on my mouth, and pulled a pillow out of the pillowcase and then used the pillowcase to pull over my head. I then felt him pull the pillowcase tightly down over my face and used something to tie around my neck to keep it tight. He then cut a small hole to allow more air in.

“MMM!” I groaned, growing even more horny.

“Does spidey think he deserves to get off?” Asked Luke as he snapped a lubed condom on and wedged his erection between my cheeks and began to dry hump me.

“MMM HMMPH!” I moaned, nodding my head.

“I dont think so Spiderman, you fell into the wrong clutches.” Said Luke as I felt him slide further back.

To my shock, I felt Luke lift my hips up and begin cutting the front of my suit open. I felt my dick spring free, and soon after I felt a ring get roughly forced down to the base of my shaft to keep me hard. Right after, I felt something being tightly tied around my balls.

“There, thats better.” Said Luke, clearly satisfied with his work.

“Mmm” I moaned.

I was a little disheartened to know I was going to be unable to achieve orgasm, but was also excited to have the feeling of someone having their way with me. Before I knew what hit me, without warning, I felt Luke emphatically thrust himself into me.

“MMMMM” i let out a monstrous moan of pleasure as I took him deep inside me.

“Yeah, you are gonna take this Spiderman.” Said Luke with gritted teeth as he began to absolutely pound into my ass. It felt so good. I would have came already had he not restricted me from being able to do so.

He continued this for quite some time, just taunting away as he continued to fuck my brains out. I was absolutely howling as hard and as loud as I could into my gag. This was bliss. Before too long of me getting so loud, Luke actually placed a hand on the back of my head, and forced my face deep down into the pillows to further muffle my electrifying moans as he continued to pummel me.

After Luke finally climaxed, I felt him collapse into me, breathing heavy as he lay on top of me.

“Thanks Spidey, its always been a fantasy of mine to capture you.” He said after a few moments of catching his breath. “Dont worry, you will get your chance to take your sexual frustrations out on Mason here very soon.”

“Mmmph!” I grunted. Oh yes, Mason, you are absolutely going to get it. My loins are burning.

Luke pulled himself off of me shortly after speaking, and I presumed was getting himself cleaned up and dressed.

A few minutes later, I felt two pairs of hands untying me from the bed.

“If you try to fight back, we will tie you back up to this bed and you will not get to orgasm the entire weekend. Understood?” Asked Luke.

“Mmmph!” I moaned and nodded.

“Good.” He replied as he and Josh finished untying me from the bed.

They left the pillowcase over my head, and my gag on. They worked efficiently as I felt a leash being applied around my neck as my hands were tied tightly in front of me. I then felt a tug on my leash.

“Now you get to go have your fun.” Said Luke as I was led out of the pleasure room and down a couple different hallways until we came to a stop.

I was then ushered into a room. I heard Elijah tell us we would now be allowed to take our sexual frustrations out on Mason, but we would have to untie ourselves first.

I then heard people leave the room and shut the door. I assumed all the captors had vacated the room. Oh Mason, you poor thing. I am going to have my way with you at this point.

Getting untied was going to be a struggle though. I blindly wandered around the room when I walked into someone.

“Hang on. I managed to get my blindfold and gag off. Im going to untie your hands.” Said Trey! I was so happy to hear his voice.

“Mmmph!” I moaned excitedly as I felt him attempting to untie the knot that was securing the pillowcase over my head.

After a few moments and alot of effort, I could feel the chord loosening enough for him to be able to lift the pillowcase off of my head. It took a few moments for my eyes to adjust. Trey left my gag on and began to pick at the knots trapping my wrists together, and once again after a bit of effort, I was able to slide my hands free. I immediately returned the favor to Trey, untying his hands. I then pulled my gag off and looked around the room.

I saw Mason hogtied on the bed, blindfolded and gagged, still in his sexy baseball uniform. It looks like they had placed earbuds in his ears so he couldnt hear what was going on. “Thats a nice little twist” i think to myself.

Both Trey and I then noticed Austin bound and gagged on the floor. We both quickly scampered over and untied and ungagged him.

We all turned our focus on Mason as he unsuspectedly lay helplessly bound and gagged and not knowing what we were about to do to him.

“He is so fuckin hot.” I chimed quietly.

“Yeah he is.” Replied Trey.

“Oh he’s going to get it.” Said Austin hungrily.

“Yeah. Lets get his ass.” Said Trey as we all quickly marched forward.

Austin then pulled the ear plugs out of Mason’s ears and whispered. “Oh Mason, you are in big big trouble stud.”

“WMMMPH NMMMPH!” yelled Mason into his gag as we all laughed sadistically at his predicament.

——————————————————

End of Chapter 15! Sorry for the long delay! I needed some time to get my head clear. I hope you all are still here with me and hope you enjoyed the latest installment!

What is next for our stud Mason! Stay tuned to find out in our next steamy chapter of this series!

Please leave feedback! Thanks everyone!

——————————————————
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, oh no! Poor Mason - though knowing he's been framed makes his helplessness all the better! Honestly, the captors' superior physical and psychological abilities makes sure our heroes are helpless to their whims.

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]ShortSocks[/mention] loved those last two chapters . Can't wait to see what punishments mason gets .
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago Haha, oh no! Poor Mason - though knowing he's been framed makes his helplessness all the better! Honestly, the captors' superior physical and psychological abilities makes sure our heroes are helpless to their whims.
Thank you! Yeah, they set up Mason big time, but itll be a lot of fun! ;) :twisted:
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Msueta@2 wrote: 2 years ago @ShortSocks loved those last two chapters . Can't wait to see what punishments mason gets .
Thank you! Excited to get back into it!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Yes! Not gonna lie, as Cory I'd have used the opportunity to double cross Trey and tie him back up. Two subs are better then one, no waiting.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Poor poor Mason, double crossed, betrayed, unable to defend himself! Oh well, at least he'll enjoy some sweet sweet revenge torture, even if he's innocent.

I have to agree with [mention]blackbound[/mention] though! These boys have been very opportunistic and shown to think with their little heads rather than their regular ones. Cory definitely could have turned on the still bound Trey and ended up with all three of them bound and gagged! I guess that would have gone against the rules and he may have quickly gotten retied by the guys in charge, but it's a nice fantasy nonetheless.

A great update, glad you're back, and I can't wait for more!
My M/M Stories Here
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

blackbound wrote: 2 years ago Yes! Not gonna lie, as Cory I'd have used the opportunity to double cross Trey and tie him back up. Two subs are better then one, no waiting.
I thought about it! I did! BUT, I try to put myself in that situation. If I was on sensory overload from being denied orgasm that long, found out this sexy person just “took a bunch of money away from me” and was then given free reign for payback, I feel like itd play out this way! Glad you are enjoying though!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago Poor poor Mason, double crossed, betrayed, unable to defend himself! Oh well, at least he'll enjoy some sweet sweet revenge torture, even if he's innocent.

I have to agree with @blackbound though! These boys have been very opportunistic and shown to think with their little heads rather than their regular ones. Cory definitely could have turned on the still bound Trey and ended up with all three of them bound and gagged! I guess that would have gone against the rules and he may have quickly gotten retied by the guys in charge, but it's a nice fantasy nonetheless.

A great update, glad you're back, and I can't wait for more!
Thank you! Glad to be back! Yeah, I really did consider that, BUT when I think about myself in their situation. If I had been denied orgasm that long, and I was informed this specimen in front of me had taken a huge chunk of money from me in these games and was being fed him on a silver platter, this is how I think itd play out in most cases!
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

I am loving the premise of this story, the bondage and situations make me want to enact them on film. Keep up the good work.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic